The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 10

‘Now, my dear,’ he said, relaxing back against the couch. ‘Now that I’ve got that business out the way. You’re going to please me this evening, aren’t you, girl?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, my tongue and lips feeling wooden.

‘There’s something so special about you,’ he said softly, his eyes resting on my face. ‘You’re different. I can’t work out what it is. But I know I’m going to have fun reshaping you nevertheless.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I whispered again, dread growing in my stomach.

I hated that I was so horny, both from Garnet and Boulder’s treatments, and from his own instructions earlier. I wanted to fuck him. I wanted him to fuck me. He was horrific and I just wanted sex, even more than I usually wanted it with Boulder.

‘It’s not just because you’re so pretty,’ Mr Arden said. ‘And it’s not just that Weber tried to hide you from me. I will have to talk to him later about that. But you’re different. I like you. I think I’ll keep you with me for a while at least.’

He winked at me.

‘Maybe I’ll put a baby inside you myself. You can live in my bedroom until I grow tired of you. My own personal breeder, how does that sound?’

I swallowed, wishing that the thought of Mr Arden keeping me as a sex slave didn’t turn me on. I wished that the image of him forcibly impregnating me hadn’t just made my whole abdomen clench with sexual arousal.

He was attractive, in a way that I have always been attracted to — older than me, with an alluring mix of rugged and sophisticated. Even his voice was enticing to listen to — part of me wanted to just lie back and listen to him talk all day.

Evil man who enslaves women, I reminded myself. I’m leaving later, and I’m never going to see him again.

‘Take my shoes and socks off,’ he smiled down at me. ‘This will become part of your nightly duties, Tinkerbell. As long as I keep you with me, that is.’

I bent down obediently, and untied his laces, working each shoe and sock off his foot. It felt demeaning but I didn’t mind it. It was better than him having sex with me.

‘Kiss each foot,’ he said from far above me where I couldn’t see right now. ‘Then massage each of my feet with your udders. I’ll tell you when to stop.’

I don’t want to do that, I thought, but I knew I had to. I had no choice. I still had to pretend he was controlling me. I brought my face down to each of his feet — they were clean and didn’t smell, except for the sweet smell of his washing powder — and kissed each foot softly. This felt absurdly intimate, like something that I would only do for a lover that I actually liked.

Then I bent even lower and started massaging his feet with my breasts. I felt filthy — as if I was rubbing my breasts on the floor. Doing this, I also couldn’t escape the humiliating knowledge that he had changed my breasts. They were bigger and softer and so much heavier.

I’m better than this, I thought. I shouldn’t have to do this. Humiliatingly, I could feel myself getting more aroused from the sensation of his feet against my breasts, and I wanted to cry.

‘That’s it, girl,’ Mr Arden said after a long time. ‘You can sit up now.’

I pushed myself back up to my kneeling posture, my feet screaming at me about sitting on them for so long. Mr Arden leaned forward and flicked casual fingers across my nipples.

‘Did you like that?’ he asked, softly.

‘Yes, sir,’ I forced myself to say, remembering that he had told me that the answer to him was always ‘yes’.

‘Of course you did,’ he chuckled. ‘You’re not very smart, are you, Tinkerbell? Servicing my feet is what I make bargain basement whores do. Girls like you who aren’t worth very much yet. Right now,’ he said, catching my eyes with his and holding them. ‘Right now, you’re just a pretty slut with some holes who can’t say ‘no’. Would you like to be worth a little more?’

The answer to him is always yes.

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, my mouth feeling dry.

‘Good girl,’ Mr Arden chuckled. ‘So obedient already. You’re going to be such a success, Tinkerbell. Let’s make your boobs worth a bit more, shall we? Say ‘please’.’

‘Please, sir,’ I whispered, forcing the words out past dry lips. ‘Please… make my boobs worth more.’

‘Good girl,’ Mr Arden said, his voice warm with approval. ‘Make them bigger for me darling. I do like a girl with huge tits.’

I gasped in horror at the thought. Oh gods, I couldn’t. I couldn’t let him make my breasts bigger. ‘Oh, I don’t want that… Please, Mr Arden. Please.’

‘Do it, you slut,’ Mr Arden snapped, and flushing miserably, tears forming in my eyes, I let the compulsion work on my body.

My breasts grew hot as they stretched, and I remembered Vanity’s horror as she watched her own breasts growing on the front of her body. My breasts felt too taut, tight as if they would explode, and then the skin stretched, hurting with a dull ache. My nipples lifted higher, extending further into the room, growing in proportion to the increase in breast size.

I was crying as my boobs grew, I couldn’t stop myself, and I could see Mr Arden snickering to himself in satisfaction at my distress.

Bigger,’ he said again, sounding bored. ‘I don’t fuck girls these days unless I’ve fixed their tits first. I want them to be the first thing you feel when you wake. I want them heavy and ridiculous on the front of your body.’

He leaned forward, his eyes fixed on my breasts as they slowly swelled. The visible outward growth was slower now that they were so much larger but I could feel them still growing and swelling, becoming full and heavy and round.

‘You are these udders, Tinkerbell. You are meaningless without them, do you understand?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I cried, wishing he would stop.

My breasts were huge when he finally signalled that I could stop, and I gasped with relief to feel the swelling ease. My breasts were too big now, and I didn’t know how to deal with it. They were the first thing anyone would see when they saw me. I had no idea how I was going to buy clothes, and I was gasping and crying with distress at the thought.

They swelled beyond my upper arms and curved gently to touch in the middle. And they were so heavy, I couldn’t believe it.

‘You’re a status symbol, darling,’ Mr Arden said, sounding satisfied with himself. ‘No-one looking at you would believe you could do any work except precisely what you’re going to be doing. You look like a whore.’

I was silent. I hated myself but I couldn’t stop the tears flowing down my face. It was just so humiliating to have my body reshaped like this against my will. My new breasts hung heavy and hot on the front of my body, and I didn’t matter how much I wished they were still my old regular-sized boobs, they wouldn’t change back.

‘My girls have the biggest hooters of any you’ll find.’ Mr Arden chuckled. ‘Of course, my true dairy cows,’ he smirked, ‘have even larger breasts than you do now. Men line up to watch them in awe and horror.’ He sniggered. ‘They have difficulties standing up straight but that doesn’t matter. I keep them in their milking cages, udders hanging down like a cow’s udder, unless it’s time to lead them crawling to a man’s bed to be bred again.’

‘You’re a terrible person,’ I said softly, knowing that I shouldn’t say it. ‘I hate it. I don’t want to be like this. Please let me go!’

Mr Arden just leaned forward, stroking a casual finger across the swell of one of my breasts.

‘I’m your owner, darling,’ he said softly. ‘I don’t care what you want, any more than I care what this glass here wants.’ He stroked his cocktail glass across my other nipple and I cried even harder. ‘Make your nipples harder for me. I want them to be hard and sensitive.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I cried, feeling my nipples stiffening, growing taut and feeling hot and sensitive.

‘That’s it,’ Mr Arden murmured, stroking them with his finger, making me gasp again with sheer arousal.

Fuck, I was a mess. I was so oddly aroused from the feeling of my new large breasts hanging heavy and swollen on the front of my torso. I moaned in need at Mr Arden stroking my nipples. Gods, I just wanted sex. I felt like every part of my body was primed for sexual pleasure.

‘Do you like it?’ Mr Arden asked softly, a mean delight on his face. ‘Tell me you like it, Tinkerbell.’

‘I like it, sir,’ I said, hating myself for having to obey him.

‘Are you going to gasp and moan when I fuck you?’ he asked, his voice still soft. ‘Are you going to writhe on my dick like a little whore, and beg me for more?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, feeling defeated. I had thought I hated Boulder, but I thought maybe I hated Mr Arden more. They were both unpleasant men, but Mr Arden had so much more power. And he had changed me, just like that, with a snap of his fingers. He had changed my body.

‘Well, then,’ he said, smiling at me as he leaned back. ‘Get my cock out. Now that you’re worth a bit more, you can massage my dick with those tits of yours.’

Moving stiffly, hating him, I unbuckled his belt, loosening his trousers. His cock was already stiffening inside his silk boxers, and it was easy enough to take it out into my hands, rubbing and stroking the silky skin. Mr Arden’s eyes were softly focused, his mouth open as he panted.

‘That’s it,’ he groaned. ‘Do you like cock, Tinkerbell? Tell me you’re looking forward to my cock inside you.’

‘I like cock,’ I said. ‘I’m looking forward to your cock inside me,’ I said, parroting his words exactly.

I was forced to say it but it wasn’t untrue. I was so freaking aroused and Mr Arden’s dick felt good in my hands. Hard and thick, long enough to fill me entirely.

‘Stroke my cock with your udders,’ he ordered. ‘Use your milksacks to pleasure me. Now, Tinkerbell.’

Flushing, I rose up onto my knees, putting my breasts in Mr Arden’s groin, rubbing back and forth, around in circles, massaging his groin with my boobs. He let me writhe against him for a long time, as I felt the sticky warmth of his precum rubbing across the soft flesh. He reached down eventually, taking one boob into his hand, and his shaft into the other, starting to fuck my breast, rubbing back and forth before lining up his tip with my nipple and fucking inwards so that I squeaked with pain.

‘Fuck yes,’ he groaned. ‘This is why we fixed your udders, Tinkerbell. So they were good to fuck.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I moaned, feeling used as he fucked my breasts.

‘Beg me to fuck you, girl,’ he said, sniggering a little under his breath. ‘Beg me to breed that little hole of yours. I can feel you’re on birth control but I’ll fix that soon enough, and then I’ll impregnate you.’

‘Please fuck me, sir,’ I whimpered, feeling helpless and abused. ‘Please… breed my little hole.’ I hated that he was able to tell I was on birth control, and I remembered what he had done to Vanity.

I can tell you’re on birth control. Make it stop for me, would you?

Make yourself nice and fertile. I want to give Eric the best chance to breed you tonight.

But if he doesn’t tonight, then the men at the breeding facility will tomorrow or the next day.

‘That’s it,’ Mr Arden smirked as I obeyed him. ‘My, I am looking forward to having you in a cage in my bedroom. You’ll go to a breeding facility eventually, of course, but I’ll enjoy you for a little bit first.’

I was silent, letting him keep fucking my breasts, ruthless and rough. I felt more humiliated every minute — I was literally just a game to him, a piece of clay he was enjoying reshaping. I’m leaving later tonight, I thought, but the knowledge didn’t comfort me. He had already changed my body and forced me to please him again and again. He thought he owned me and because of Garnet and Boulder’s orders, I was forced to play along with it.

Mr Arden was worse than Boulder but the trouble was that I also liked him more.

I was attracted to him and I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to feel his body against mine and to feel him inside me. Some deep feminine part of me wished that I could let him impregnate me.

‘Get up here on my cock,’ Mr Arden growled eventually and feeling helpless and needy, and I climbed up onto his lap, settling my knees on either side of his thighs.