The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Community Service

By Apollo (http://apollostories.deviantart.com)

“Hey Theresa! It’s so nice to see you again! We’re going to help a lot of people who need it. Have a seat, and I’ll dig out your paperwork.”. Theresa sat down in the chair across from Gertie’s desk. This was her dream. Only a few weeks ago, she’d graduated from college, and now here she was, getting ready to join the Peace League, to do some real good in this world. She’d met Gertie Phelps at a “We Are The 99%” Rally a few months ago, and they immediately hit it off. Gertie told her that she’d been coming to these protests since the beginning. She’d travelled the world, fighting for causes that help mankind. When the cops started arresting protestors, Gertie helped Theresa escape, and they’d been close ever since. “Now, Theresa, we have a few spots open in both Urban and International Service. International is a rather new commitment that we’ve made, and I’m really excited about it. You’d be specializing in servicing mostly people from Spanish or Pacific Descent. And Urban is mostly work in African-American communities. But, we’ll get more into that later. It seems that all your basic paperwork is in order. Let me walk you down the hall, to get your medical file started.” “M-Medical?”, asked Theresa. “Why, yes, Theresa. You’re going to be meeting many, many new people in your service. Not all of them have been exposed to the same viruses that you have, and vice versa. We also want to make sure you’re up to date on all your immunizations, to protect you and the people we’re here to help from a variety of diseases and infections.” Gertie rose from her chair and walked over to Theresa. “Come this way, we’ll get you in to see Dr. Marran. Just leave your backpack there, no one’ll bother it.”.

Gertie led Theresa into an adjoining room, fitted with various medical supplies. “Theresa, this is Dr. Marran, he’s the indoctrination medical professional here.” Theresa responded with a nervous smile. “Hello, Theresa. I’m glad you decided to volunteer.”, greeted Dr. Marran. “First, let’s give you a quick look-over, to check your vital statistics. Please come over here and lie on this table. I’m going to slide the scanning panel of this device over your body, to chart basic things, such as your heart rate, your weight, etc. We use this device in the field to quickly scan the bodies of people in need who may not have the strength to stand, or be ambulatory. It’s an invaluable tool. Just lie as still as you can, eyes open, and relax. There’s nothing to worry about.”. Theresa laid on the table, and tried to relax. A sharp flash hits Theresa in the eyes, then fades. A few other lights shone from the overhead panel, accompanied by a few beeps and hums. Another flash hits Theresa in the eyes, and the machine powers down. “Okay, Theresa, you can sit up now. I’ll download your results, and see what they say.”, Dr. Marran instructed Theresa. Theresa sat up, unbalanced. An unsteady, “Oooh…”, escaped her lips. Gertie reached to steady Theresa. “Thanks, Gertie. That last flash must’ve disoriented me a little. And, now my eye is jumping a bit.”. “Really?”, a now seated Dr. Marran spoke in a concerned tone. “How serious is your disorientation? Before we go any further, I must tell you that this is the primary piece of medical machinery that we use. A small percentage of the population does have adverse reactions to this equipment. They suffer from nausea, headaches and hallucinations. As a result, they aren’t able to serve in the Peace League abroad.”. Gertie quipped right back, “Oh no, Doc, Theresa is fine! Just something in her eye.”. “Y-yeah, Dr. Marran. I’m good.”, Theresa spoke. “Well, okay, then let’s proceed.”, Dr. Marran, looked at his tablet computer. “Okay, Theresa. You’re 5′5″, 34-B Cup, 32 inch waist, 34 hips, 137 pounds.”. Theresa couldn’t help but to slouch sheepishly at the announcement of her weight. “You have brown eyes, light brown hair, and you’re slightly near sighted. You septum is deviated, which makes you a loud snorer at night. It also puts you at risk of dying from sleep apnea. It’s a good thing that you got scanned. Now we know. Also, it seems that you don’t get enough sun.” Theresa looked at Dr. Marran concerned. “Does this mean that I don’t get to serve, Dr. Marran?”. “No, not at all, Theresa.”, Dr. Marran replied reassuringly. “Being at risk for sleep apnea doesn’t disqualify you at all. We have a treatment to help lower your risk. Also, you seem to have a slight vitamin deficiency, which most women your age have, and you need a slight immunization booster shot.”. Theresa nodded enthusiastically. Worried that she’d not be accepted into the Peace League, she was willing to ignore the fog that her head was in, and she tried her best to disguise the twitch in her eye that just wouldn’t go away. Dr. Marran turned away to a nearby medical supply closet, and retrieved two small syringes. “Theresa, these are your immunization booster shots. One goes in your arm, the other in your rear end. We do them separately, so that in case you bruise after the first shot, the collection of blood doesn’t limit how quickly the second shot spreads through your system.” Without a second thought, Theresa removed her arm from her shirt, and let Dr. Marran give her the shot. Normally, Theresa was always scared of needles, but for some reason, she just felt very comfortable in getting this shot from Dr. Marran. Besides, she was still trying to look ‘normal’ after getting scanned. Theresa made no hesitation pulling her shorts down to her ankles for her second shot. The doctor only needed her to slightly expose herself, but she just assumed that she needed to take them all the way down. She mistakenly pulled down her underwear, too, revealing her bare rear to both Dr. Marran, and Gertie, who looked on casually, after sharing a silent moment where she and Dr. Marran’s eyes locked. A slight whimper, and Theresa had completed her shots. As Theresa bent over to put her underwear and shorts backs on, another tingling was spreading from each of the areas where she’d gotten her shots. She chalked it up to the possible bruising and her foggy headache, even as she felt it spread all over her. Dr. Marran gave Gertie a few printed receipts, instructions for the rest of her inoculations. “Well, Theresa. Gertie will lead you down the hall. Feel free to take the time to read some of the plaques on the wall. They talk more about what we do, your expectations, and our history. Gertie will have the slips to turn in, to receive the rest of your medications, your new wardrobe, and you’ll be on your way. I want to be the first person to welcome you aboard!”. With that, Dr. Marran shook Theresa’s hand, and Gertie and Theresa started their walk down the hall.

“Starting in 1986, the Peace League was founded on the principal of service.”, Gertie began her walking tour presentation, as she and Theresa moved down the hall. “Our primary focus is generated from the principal of good feelings. If the people we help aren’t satisfied, feeling good, then they can move on from us, and live better, more productive lives.”. As Gertie continued speaking, Theresa looked at the photos on the wall of women helping people. There was a photo of a woman helping children cook, and another photo of a woman performing physical therapy on a man. All of them had large smiles on their faces, looking as though they’re really enjoying the work they’re doing. “Theresa, keep up. If I hold this door open too long the alarm goes off.”. Gertie was standing at the door to the next section of the hallway. Theresa jogged into the doorway, and was greeted by a sweet scent filling the air. “Ooh. What’s that smell, Gertie?”, Theresa asked in a pleasant tone. “Are you sure you’re okay Theresa? I don’t smell anything. Are you having a negative reaction to the scanning?”, Gertie replied, showing concern. “Oh no. Maybe I just caught a whiff of someone’s perfume, that’s all.”, Theresa spoke, trying to ignore a new wave of fog coming over her. Theresa’s hands tingled as she massaged her palms absent-mindedly. “Keep it together, T! You want this more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your life!”, Theresa berated herself silently. “They won’t accept you if they think you’re damaged goods. Just ignore it!”. She looked at her hands in a confused state. Her hands seemed different. Her palms looked slightly larger, stronger. Her eyes widened as she looked at her nails. Did they just lengthen? She looked away, at the photos on the wall, to try to distract herself. More photos of “women in service”. These photos weren’t like the ones in the previous hallway. In these, the women were engaging. Women in photos, being hugged, smiling seductively. “Is her shirt unbuttoned it that portrait?!? Am I starting to hallucinate?!??”, Theresa thought to herself, stifling a gasp. “I’ve just got to keep it all in. Act like nothing is happening. Once I’m abroad, they can’t really get rid of me, can they? As long as Gertie doesn’t notice, I should be fine. I’ve just got to act normally.”. Theresa bit her bottom lip, trying to maintain her composure, all the while beginning to sweat as her stomach twisted in knots as it seemed her whole body was beginning to react to the shots she was given. “Come on, keep up Theresa!”, a seemingly oblivious Geri exclaimed from in front of another medical cabinet in the hallway. “These machines are the best! All I have to do it let them scan the QR code at the bottom of these slips, and it’ll spit out everything we need. You’ve gotta love modern technology!” Gertie scanned the prescription slips one by one, and the machine began to process the requests. Gertie looked at Theresa out the corner of her eye, observing her motions. As much as Theresa was trying to look inconspicuous, you could see the effects of Dr. Marran’s shot on her. Theresa’s hands absent-mindedly caressed her body, brushing against her nipples, and sneaking a touch of her crotch. She ran a free hand through her hair, not realizing that it had lengthened from 3 inches above her shoulders, to an inch past her shoulders. Gertie turned back fully to the machine, with a look of modest satisfaction. Everything was going according to procedure. “Ok, Terry. I think the machine is finished. Uh-oh. It looks like this machine is out of the vitamin shot. No worries. There’s another machine down the hall near wardrobe.”, Gertie turned around with a few instruments. “Did she just call me ‘Terry’?”, Theresa thought to herself. “She’s never done that before. Maybe I’m starting to hear things, too.”. Gertie sat Theresa down on the nearby bench. “Here, Theresa, this inhaler has the sleep apnea prevention treatment in it. Just press it at the top, and inhale.”. Theresa reached out for the inhaler, and was shocked to notice her skin had darkened. “More of the hallucination.”, Theresa thought to herself. “But, if Gertie doesn’t notice, I must be seeing things.”. Theresa put the inhaler in her mouth, and followed Gertie’s instructions. Theresa’s eyes rolled to the back of her head, her eyes fluttered as she lost a few seconds of time. The medication brought her back by evoking a quick few coughs. Unbeknownst to Theresa, her tonsils were being shrunken away, her throat widened as well. She also missed the plumpening of her lips. “Oooh, that wasn’t so bad.”, Theresa spoke out loud in a deeper tone. Gertie appeared unfazed by it, prompting Theresa to chalk it up to being in her head. “Terry(there it was again!), this is a fecal and intestinal bacteria antibody.”, Gertie spoke as she held up a somewhat large, brown capsule. “This will help prevent any bacteria or parasites from entering your body as you use the facilities. I’m sure you can imagine how serious something like that could be. But, unfortunately, you don’t swallow it. It’s a suppository. It has to be implanted anally. Now, let’s go over to this empty exam roo…”. Before Gertie could finish, Theresa was already bent over the bench, with her denim shorts and underwear around her ankles, ready for the suppository. Gertie devilishly looked on, knowing that the procedure was going along swimmingly. Theresa’s inhibitions had been dulled. Here she was bare-assed, in the middle of a hallway, without any concern or modesty. Gertie walked behind Theresa and crouched down. She reached along the crack of Theresa’s behind, probing for her anus. When she found it, a gently coo escaped Theresa’s lips. Gertie decided to force the issue, using her finger to probe more, eliciting more coos and a few moans from Theresa. Gertie could feel Theresa’s anus pucker a bit as her body obviously craved the penetration. “Terry, I must warn you, this pill is pretty big, and some people have a hard time relaxing enough for it to go in. But we’ve learned a strategy to help you relax”. With that, Theresa could feel Gertie’s left thumb as it reached between her legs, and entered her vagina. Theresa could only gasp and moan as Gertie entered her. All the while, Gertie’s right thumb held the pill in place as Gertie digitally pleasured Theresa. Slowly, Theresa’s anus began to relax enough to allow the pill to enter. Theresa’s body was super-charged with sexual energy as her vagina and anus were being probed at the same time. Small amounts of juice secreted from Theresa’s pussy as Theresa lost herself in the overflow of sensation. “Okay, all done, Terry!”, Gertie stood and started to walk down the rest of the hall. Terry pulled up her underwear and shorts. “Ooooh…all this medication is really doing a number on me. I could have sworn I just let Gertie thumb my asshole and play in my pussy while she gave me that supposs…suhposs…the pill in my ass. And, did I really just let her do it in the hallway? What if someone had seen me???”, Terry was having a hard time making sense of it all as she thought to herself. “Come on, slow poke! We still have to get you your vitamin shot, and your uniform!”, Gertie used her key card to open another door and waved Terry in. Terry shook off even more strange sensations in her legs and rear, and jogged to catch up to Gertie in the doorway. Upon entering, she was met with another scent, and a strong blow of nausea. She leaned against a wall for support. She looked up to the image on the wall, and was shocked to see what she thought she saw. It was an image of a woman, with insanely large breasts, groping a man’s yet-to-be-exposed crotch, her tongue sliding out the corner of her mouth. “Now, I KNOW that’s a hallucey…hallusa…I’m seeing shit again. But, I’ve got to say, I wouldn’t mind a stiff penis right about now. Maybe a good twisting would clear my head. A firm Black cock could do wonders.”. Her attention was drawn away from her increasingly carnal thoughts by cramping and a tremble in her lower body. It felt like her uterus was twisting from the INSIDE. All the while, inside her body, the walls of her vagina were being transformed. Her vaginal muscles strengthened 100-fold, as the pliability increased. Little did she know, she’d now be able to take the largest cocks imaginable. But, with her newly heightened sensitivity, she’d cum gallons, regardless of the size of the member or sex toy. She looked down at her legs and saw her thighs and calves bulging as they gained size and muscle. A building tightness in her hips forced her to look behind, and her in her view, she saw a ripening ass behind her. She licked her lips as she became lost in the sensation, the denim being stretched across her now 42-inch ass. Small pops came from her stitches, exciting her more. She took in a deep breath as we waist expanded, snapping the button of her shorts. The pudge helped accentuate her rising curvature, as Terry slid a hand inside her too tight panties, coating her fingers in pussy juice. Terry squatted down to try to allow more pussy access to her fingers. In doing so, more stitches popped along the sides of the shorts, and her seat ripped open 4 inches wide, to accommodate her now 44-inch ass. As the growth slowed, Terry brushed back the now black/brown hair of hers that had fallen over her shoulders. She looked up at another photo, one of a woman surrounded by nude men with erections, and chided herself to maintain what she thought some level of composure. “Terry, stop letting the shit you’re seeing affect you! We’re almost done. All we need is that vitamin thingy, and we can go travel, and get all the new cock we want! Hey Gertie wait up!”, Terry sauntered down the hall to Gertie, her ass swaying seemingly in the distance. “Okay, TeeTee.”, Gertie spoke to Terry, ignoring her carnal display of growth. “This machine has the vitamin booster. In fact, it looks like I can get an extra booster for you. Would you want that?” Terry sat on the nearby bench, beefy legs spread eagle, stroking her pussy though the tattered remains of her shorts and underwear. “Here’s your vitamin boost. You should feel the effects pretty quickly. Remember, if you experience any negative side-effects, let me know right away, k?”. Gertie walked over to Terry, and revealed a small white injector, with multiple mini-needles, not that much unlike a TB shot. Gertie injected it right into Terry’s neck. Terry didn’t even whimper, her eyes were glazed over with what she was still thinking of as a hallucination. “Sit here, I’ll be right back, TeeTee. I’m going to get your uniform for field service.”, Gertie walked into a nearby room. It didn’t take long for the TeeTee’s last shot to take effect. TeeTee’s breathing picked up its pace as she slouched forward on the bench. Small muscle groups could be seen rearranging and growing under the back of her shirt. Her entire body was racked with another spurt of growth, legs, arms, torso, everything was affected. Her shoulders widened, her canvas sneakers succumbed, as the now 5′8″ TeeTee moaned in the throws of her “hallucination”. TeeTee rolled her shoulders back, arching her chest out. New breasts then began their own metamorphosis. The cheap T-Shirt she was wear was quickly outmatched by her burgeoning flesh. The strong imprint of her bra could be seen within seconds. The front of her bra audibly ripped in two as her tits reached a 40D. She reached up, and violently massaged them through the over-taxed shirt. Tears could be seen from the stitching under her arms and on her shoulders. Her olive complexion shone all over as more and more flesh all over her body was exposed. Giving in to every carnal impulse in her mind, TeeTee ripped away at the collar of her shirt, exposing one of her 44DD breasts to the world. With her other hand she began to masturbate feverishly. She brought her thumb-sized nipple to her mouth and began to suck, it still surging in growth, filling up her mouth more and more. Finally, as her orgasm hit its peak, her growth began to subside. At 5′8″, 155 lbs, with measurements of 48E-36-46, an olive complexion, and nearly jet black hair down to the middle of her back, no one would ever confuse TeeTee with the girl named Theresa who wanted to help save the world. Gertie came back just as TeeTee was coming down from her high. TeeTee stood to face her, nearly nude, with nothing but lust in her eyes. “TeeTee, here’s your new clothes. I think that these will help show off all of your new assets. I hope you’re ready to ‘serve’”, Gertie spoke in a devilish tone. “Y-Yeah…as long as that means I get fucked regularly”, TeeTee spoke, her words dripping with sin. “Good!”, Gertie replied. Looking at your file, we decided you’d do your best work in an Urban setting. We have a new client, a Black Millionaire, who will be more than interested in a woman with your ‘qualifications’. Now get dressed. The faster we get you out of here, the faster we can get your ‘servicing’ your new master!”