The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coming in from the Cold

Synopsis: In the same ‘world’ as a previous story “The Days After” where parasites infect women, living in their wombs, controlling them.

Beth has survived the first year since the invasion, but how long can she hold onto hope?

February made her shiver. Beth drew up an extra blanket.

The farmhouse on South Cedar Road couldn’t be heated. Heat (strong signatures) would have given them away.

Beth Collins, her sister Angie. Michael Hogan, Derrick Smalls, and James Clinton collectively helped heat the room. There was insulation on the walls and windows to minimise the signature if sensors were trained on the house.

Angie moaned. No longer concerned about the modesty of the situation as Michael slowly pressed down on her from above, pushing her face into the pillow. “Ohhhh,” she sighed as Michael’s cock pushed deep into her asshole. As he fucked her bum she lay on her left hand, her fingers flicking her bud between her thighs….

“Oh, Gooooddddd,” she sighed.

This at least kept them warm… Beth looked over at James whose wide eyes scared her. He wanted her… if it weren’t for the other two guys she’d have been raped long ago…

How they found themselves together like this was a long story… all of them fugitives… especially the men—who were hunted by the infected and killed.

“Here…,” Derrick said. She looked up. He held a half-emptied can of beans. She smiled a silent thank you and with her grimy fingers delved into the container and began eagerly woofing down the cool concoction.

Just the previous night air-force planes had swooped over the area, searching for body-sign.

The world government was efficient, a hive. Women, infected worked to a common goal… find other women and infect them, and kill all the males…

Cheryl Chukwu, originally from Nigeria was the central figurehead of this new government. She was the visible face of the hive government. She appeared on the single tv network with news of the Cathay Front… the war on China which was near stalemate.

The hive had the nukes of the USA, UK, and France but they couldn’t use these on China for fear of killing all those much needed wombs.

China has no such qualms and had launched devastating missiles at infected areas in Korea, Japan, and north America.

The hive had sent in suicide squads to key missile facilities and had neutralised these… but not before the US north east had become a radioactive wasteland. No one went to New York.

Chicago had been spared by the lucky strike of anti-ballistic defences.

The infiltration teams had been a clever response… Chinese enslaved had been recruited, given suicide missions and dropped into China by stealth aircraft—usually used for bombing, they carried two infected in their limited space bomb-bays.

Over 700 infected women were dropped into China over a month. Speaking the language, looking like the locals, approaching priority military targets. Some had infected others while they were there… but their primary goal were the targets… and they attacked with a cold calculated savagery that had shocked the authorities. They had no intent to survive. And they were successful.

Outbreaks of infection began, and China now had to deal with this as well.

Beth was in an awful situation. What with the hive out there trying to infect her, a man just metres away wanting to rape her, and the fear of renewed missile attacks… life for Beth was quite stressful… and the cold, and the hunger…It was a long way from the peace of Elk Grove Village.

Beth’s own boyfriend Tom Holewinski had been a comfort to him back in the early days… till his mom Anastasia contacted him, begging him to return home. She had been with Tom, and his sister Angelina. Beth had sensed something was wrong, but Tom thought it was safe.

Beth had followed at a distance (despite saying she’d not go with him—she was curious none-the-less). And there was Anastasia, greeting her own son with the business end of a 12-gauge.

Angelia screamed in horror as the crack rang out. Anastasia pounced on her daughter, tearing at her clothes and as soon as she exposed her daughter’s sex she dropped a parasite from her own greasy cunt… Angelina cried for mercy as her mom held her tight. “You’ll be one of us in a moment!” Anastasia assured her daughter.

“Please… no… not this… Please!” Angelina begged her mom.

“You’ll understand in a minute,” Anastasia assured her daughter… “Once you have a Master inside you…”

The 12-inch slick slug sensed Angelina’s slit and slid quickly to it, secreting itself into her warmth.

“Please…. No…. MOMMY!” Angelia cried as it pushed into her.

“Shhhhh,” Anastasia cooed “Let it make you part of a greater whole…”

“I…,” she began and then… she felt it…Angelina took moments to succumb. She felt it now inside her, connecting to her… commanding her. It secreted its enzymes directly into her bloodstream.

“I am hive,” she said suddenly as she relaxed. All her worries suddenly gone. She only had to serve.

Her mom released her.

“We are hive,” her mother said.

They kissed.

“I… I can hear the thoughts of…” Angelina began…

“We’re all connected,’ Anastasia smiled, happy her daughter was now enslaved.

“There is another… near-by…,” Angelina said as they both stood, stepping over the steaming remains of their male kin they made their way to where Beth was meant to be… but she wasn’t there… Her own curiosity had saved her and although it had been devastating to watch, it had saved her because she was there, and not back in their hidey-hole.

“Beth? Where are you?” Angelina called out, hoping to lure her friend.. “Please… I… I need your help… I’m … “

“Say you’re injured” her mother suggested

“Please, Beth… help me…I’m hurt… I’m hurt real bad…”

They listened and nothing…

It was clear that Beth wasn’t there. (She was, but knew not to reveal herself).

Angelina was disappointed. “I… I so much want to infect Beth…,” she confessed to her mom. “I want to make others like us…”

“We all do…,’

Angelina and Anastasia were disappointed to find no one to infect, but they made love, grinding their cunts together till animal-orgasm screamed from their lips.

Angelina was surprised at how wonderful it felt. Her clit was twice as big now and grinding it hard against her mom’s made her cry out as shockwaves of pleasure tore through her body…

Beth silently wept as she heard the degrading evil moans.

Mother and daughter were bonded and they rose, uncaring about their recent un-natural coupling.

A truck was called and soon came and collected them. Beth returned to the house, stepping over the dead son that a mother had so casually wasted. Beth scavenged…

Beth had been lucky to find her sister… a woman who’s idea of making the most of a situation was somewhat different from her own… as Beth looked over now as Angie now ‘serviced’ Derrick with her mouth. All the while James kept looking over at Beth.

Just then they heard a helicopter.

They froze. Then they heard a loudspeaker. “…you are not going to be harmed… come to us… we will give you food… hot food…”

Each had a Mylar Foil Thermal Blanket which they went for and drew up to further reduce their heat signatures.

They each in turn realised that as the helo moved on that the message wasn’t aimed at them in particular… they had not yet been discovered… it was a propaganda flight… calling for women to surrender themselves… to join the hive.

In the morning Beth stuffed a cushion down her front to give the outward appearance of being pregnant—like an infected woman and she made her way to the road.

She didn’t let anyone know where she was going. But James followed her. He caught up with her.

“Hey, where you going?” he smiled as he held her roughly by the wrist.

“Let go!”

“No… we… we are gonna go back…I… I just wanna talk…”

“No… I…”

“I found a nice place back here where we can talk in private…”

“No… let go of me!”

“Come here!” he said

She kicked him.

“Bitch!” he hollered as she ran off down the road.

She ran but knew it was only a moment before he’d catch up.

“You fucking whore!” he snarled.

He tore at her top and then gasped as he saw her exposed milky white tit…

Just then came the sound of a truck.

He looked both ways and then rushed across the road and jumped into a ditch.

“Don’t betray me!” he snarled, half threatening, half pleading.

The truck drew up quickly and three armed infected women jumped out.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Beth, sisters” Beth said.

“Oh?” one said and she was for the most part disarmed by Beth’s calmness, and her apparent pregnant state.

“What are you doing all the way out here?” one asked.

“I’m heading for Joliet… and my car broke down ways back…,” she said pointing with her chin.

“We can give you a ride, sister” the first said.

“It’s out of our way…,” the second said.

“But we’ll help a sister out”, the third said.

“I’m Juniper” said the first “…and these are my sisters Elm, and Peach”

Beth was amused by their names. She knew they weren’t literally sisters… and by their names she could guess they were from the commune that had once existed not far from there…

Beth leant in to whisper into Juniper’s ear “There’s a man hiding in that ditch yonder…,” she said.

The woman’s eyes widened with rage. She gave a hand signal to the others and they drew their weapons.

Peach called it in on a radio too… using a code-word.

“Proceed with caution”, came the voice back “Do not let the vermin live…,”

“10-4” she said.

She nodded to the others and two moved around the back of the truck to hide their approach.

Juniper moved directly at the ditch when the other two were in place.

Beth had no regret as James shrieked in surprise… he begged for mercy till a triplet of gun-shots silenced him.

“Come,” Juniper said to Beth and helped her into the truck.

As they drove Elm and Peach began to kiss and were soon fingering each other.

“Wanna join?” Peach asked, stopping.

Beth shook her head… she was worried they’d discover her true state.

They just causally returned to finger-banging each other…

Once in town Beth thanked them and waved as they departed.

Other women were around and they paid her no mind as she was immediately accepted. The hive worked quite harmoniously.

Beth went to a diner… she wanted to use a public phone.

The owner welcomed her in.

“Shit!” Beth said as she realised she had no money…

“What’s the matter, honey?” the owner asked.

“I.. I wanted to use the phone…”

“Go ahead…,”

“But… I don’t have any money…”

“Girl!” the woman laughed “We work with each other… go on, make the call….”

“Thank you…”

“You’re welcome, Sister…”

Beth called home. She had no idea if anyone would answer.

Her neighbour Alice picked up the call…

“Hello?”

“Alice?”

“Beth?”

“Yes”

“Ruth! Ruth!” Alice called

“What?”

“Your daughter… Beth”

“Beth?”

“Yeah…”

“She’s coming,” Alice said.

Moments later Ruth took the phone

“Beth honey?” she gasped “I… I was just in an orgy, sorry I’m out of breath…”

“An orgy?”

“Yeah… seven of us now live here…” Ruth gasped “Ow!” she giggled as a woman pinched her ass…

“It’s my daughter, Beth” she said eagerly to the others there… Hey, girl…when were you enslaved?”

“Um… a week ago…,” Beth lied.

“It’s so good to know you’re hive now…,” Ruth said “Where’s your sister? Have you heard from her?”

“Look mom… I… I just missed hearing your voice,” Beth began to tear up…

“I’ve missed you too, babe,” Ruth said “Come home, I’d love to taste your pussy…”

“I…,” Beth trembled. She wasn’t ready for the emotions of it all.. Her mom, almost everyone she knew was now carrying a parasite in them…

She hesitated.

“Honey?” Ruth asked “Are you okay?”

“I’m…”

“Where you calling from?”

“I… I should…”

“You’re not infected at all are you?” Ruth began to hiss… “You stupid little cunt!” she raged “You will become one of us!” she spat

Beth put the phone down.

“Is everything alright, hon?” the diner owner asked seeing she was distressed.

“I’m so hungry…,” Beth said.

“You sit… I’ll fix you something okay?”

Beth just nodded.

As she ate she sniffed. She was so tired of being cold, hungry….

The owner came back to her… “I’m Lucia”, she said…

“Hi, Beth…” Beth said offering her hand.

Lucia was about the same age as her mom. She was so helpful, friendly, warm

“Can I ask you a question?” Beth asked.

“What’s that honey?”

“When… ? When you were infected?”

“Hm-mm?”

“What was it like?”

“What was it life?” Lucia asked surprised

“Yeah…um… I mean… for you…”

“Well… my neighbour she was the one who did me…,” Lucia happily recalled…

“It… it didn’t hurt?”

“No…but… but of course I did try and fight it…”

“You did?”

“Yes, but once the Master was inside of me, he connected to me and… my eyes just opened up to what real freedom and peace meant…”

“Freedom?”

“Why sure honey,” Lucia clucked “I don’t ever have to worry about anything ever again… my Master makes our decisions and I obey…”

“So…? So you don’t ever regret it?”

“Regret?” Lucia laughed… “They are the perfect being… they reproduce in us, inseminating our eggs and making more of themselves… why… I have three others inside me ready for some lucky cunts…”

Beth watched as Lucia darted away to serve some other customers.

Lucia came back… “Look, my daughter’s in back with a couple of nice bits of tail… you’re welcome to go and join them…”

“Join?”

“You know… fuck….?!?”

“Um…”

“They’d welcome a new girl, I’m sure…, and my daughter’s ass tastes so good…,”

“I…”

“Go on… don’t be shy… we’re all slaves here…”

“Um…”

Lucia ducked away again to fetch another pot of coffee.

“I… I have a confession to make,” Beth said as she rose from her stood.

She reached up under her shirt and pulled out the cushion.

“I… I’m sick of being cold…,” she said.

She half expected Lucia and the others to be angry… but they weren’t.

“You did the right thing,” Lucia embraced her… “This will open your eyes to a wider reality…”

“What…? What do I have to do?”

“Just take off your pants and lie down…”

“Here on the floor?”

Lucia nodded as she drew her own pants off…

“I…”

“It’ll be alright,” Lucia whispered to her.

Beth sniffed. She lay down. She knew this was the only way to end her suffering.

“Spread your legs…,” Lucia urged as she squatted.

Lucia almost drooled as she looked at the glint of moist slit from between Beth’s furry lips.

Lucia felt nothing but joy and love for Beth as she squeezed out a parasite…

“Let it sniff your sex…,” Lucia said.

“I… I don’t…” Beth trembled.

“It will be over so soon, honey…,” Lucia cooed…

She felt the slimy slithering slug press against her vaginal lips.

She looked nervously at Lucia who simply patted her head, with such a blissful look in her eyes.

It didn’t hurt as it pushed into her, breaking her hymen. She felt it almost like a tickle as it wriggled up into her cervix. “Oh!” she gasped. She felt it attach to her. Suddenly her blood was flowing into it, feeding it, and it secreted enzymes into her blood stream.

“Oh, God!” she gasped.

“Yes!” Lucia smiled as she watched Beth orgasm…

Beth had never felt such a burning heat rupture through her before and her back arched as she came.

“I… I hear it…,” she gasped.

“Yes, let it talk to you…”

“I…,” Beth gasped again, her eyes widened.

“Yes, Master,” she said.

“You are hive…”, Lucia said.

“Yes… I… I am hive,” Beth said.

There was an applause from the other women in the diner. Beth sat up looking at all the smiling, friendly faces around her… she was one with them.

“Come,” Lucia said helping her to her feet.

They kissed. Beth had never kissed a woman like this and it made her tingle…

She felt a strangeness between her legs.

“Yes!” Lucia laughed as Beth looked at her clit grow out large, and engorged.

Lucia showed her own, like a micro-penis. She pushed her thighs towards Beth and Beth gasped in astonishment as her clit and Lucia’s met and then… they melded.

“What’s happening?”

“We call this the union…,” Lucia said “We are now one body…,”

“Oh my God!” Beth gasped… “I… I can see me… through your eyes!”

“Yessss!” Lucia laughed.

“We are one… you will open your mind now and you will receive all that I have…”

“Yes” Beth said “I comply”.

The two women were physically joined, sharing nerve-endings/pulses/thoughts.

When they separated after only a minute Beth knew everything that Lucia knew, and Lucia knew everything that Beth knew.

“We will infect your sister,” Lucia said.

“Yes… I… I want her to be Hive…”

“But first come meet my daughter and her friends… I’m sure they’d love to fuck you…”

“Yes… I… I would like that”, Beth smiled and let Lucia lead her into her quarters at the back of the diner.

There were four young women there, two grinding their pussies, two in ’69 eating each other out.

“Girls,” Lucia said “We have a new sister”

“Well, if that’s the case,” said one “Let me be your first fuck…”

“I…,” Beth said. She looked to the older woman for comfort/direction.

“Don’t be nervous,” Lucia said “There’s no shame amongst us… only service…”

“And pleasure…” one said.

“Lots of pleasure,” said another… Beth could tell that this was Rosa, Lucia’s daughter.

Beth was drawn down onto the bed. She fucked for the next two hours…

It was amazing.

Then… she felt her own parasite had inseminated her … it had made her ovulate and then fertilised one of her eggs to produce another parasite, like itself…

But not one yet large enough to enslave a woman… so as she got into a truck (one of five vehicles in convoy) and headed back to infect her sister, and destroy the men… another was delegated to be the breeder.

Beth mercilessly watched the men cry for pity… ended by the sounds of multiple gun-shots… and the scream of horror from her sister.

An hour later they were back in the diner…Angie smiling as they fingered each other. Angie was compliant now… she was Hive also.

Beth and Angie would return home to their mom and have the best sex they’d had in their lives…

But that was a few days in the future…

A future of being Hive.

The End