The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coming Home To Daddy

by Farleven

“Just wait till Daddy gets home.” Sylvia giggled as she gave me a disapproving shake of her head.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I asked my older sister. She’d been acting weird ever since I got back from college for winter break. Sylvia had always been a bit judgmental about the way I dressed, but she’d never brought our father into it. That wasn’t all of it either. She was dressed pretty strangely herself. For a twenty-two year old woman, she was wearing a ridiculously frilly blouse and skirt combo, not to mention the pig tails she’d pulled her long brown hair into. Normally, she wore slightly formal, casual clothes. The way she talked and scampered around the house was downright freaky.

“Daddy doesn’t like his little girls to wear pants!” Sylvia twisted her hips to twirl her skirt noticeably and then bolted off down the hallway to her room. I’d never seen her act like that, even when she was a little girl. Something really strange was going on. I hoped it was just some kind of a joke, but she’d never been able to pull off a joke very well, and this was too disturbing to even want to joke about.

I did know that my father had gotten rather annoyed that Sylvia hadn’t been able to get a job after graduating and was still hanging around the house. It wasn’t that he didn’t care, but after our mom had left, he was ready to spread his wings, and having his twenty something daughter hanging around home was a bit of a damper on his attempted exploits. I felt a bit bad for him. The last few years with mom had been rough, and I hoped he’d pull out of the funk he’d been in.

That didn’t explain what was going on with Sylvia though, but I knew he’d be getting back from work soon, and he’d hopefully be able to explain. Until then I just dropped my bags off in my room and checked on the mail that had been building up for me. It kept me busy until I heard the car pull up and Sylvia suddenly skipped from her room to the door.

I popped out just in time to see that she’d changed her outfit. It wasn’t just a skirt and frilly blouse, now it was a short black skirt, with a black top trimmed with white lace, long white gloves and a frilly cap. It took me a moment to put it together from behind, but she was dressed up like some french maid!

“Welcome home, Daddy!” She squealed with disturbing glee as the front door came open.

“Hello, sweetie.” Dad nodded at her as he handed over his jacket and briefcase. He was acting like it was normal! If this had to be some kind of a joke, but I was home a day early, and it didn’t have the feeling like they were practicing.

“Debbie’s home early, Daddy, and you should see what she’s wearing.” Sylvia shook her head in as she spoke in a disdainful tone. Dad stopped cold and then turned to look up the hall to where I was standing. His eyes locked with mine, and for a moment there was the look of surprise, like he was a kid with his hand in the cookie jar. Then he looked down and rubbed between his eyes.

“I’m sorry you had to see this honey.” He said then pulled something out of his other pocket and pointed it at me. It flashed a couple of times in my eyes and the room started to spin.

“Sylvia’s decided to help around the house by being my maid.” He said. His words sank deep into me, almost echoing as they went. I couldn’t question them, it was like a truth was being drilled into me. “That’s great, isn’t it?”

The question banged around in my head for a moment before I could even grasp it. It was great? Sylvia was helping, helping was good. That was the way things should be, daughters should help their father. There was a logic there, but it seemed backwards, like I was trying to work my way back from an answer to figure out why it was right.

“Yeah, it’s great.” I nodded drunkenly. Everything seemed just so fuzzy. It was almost hard to think.

“There’s nothing strange about it.” He added. His words lodged into my head again. Was it strange? Should it be strange? My older sister was wearing a sexy french maid outfit to help our father around the house. That wasn’t normal, but his words said it wasn’t strange.

“No, nothing strange.” I nodded in agreement. The words melted into me. I could almost feel them shifting everything else as they sank into place. I’d never felt anything like this before, but I couldn’t seem to clear my head enough to really regain perspective.

“Good, let’s just have a quiet evening then.” He flashed the light again, and everything snapped back into focus. It was like I could think again.

“Now, Sylvia, why don’t you get dinner ready.” He instructed my sister and she bowed demurely and scampered off to the kitchen.

“How long has that been going on?” I asked as the door closed behind Sylvia. Something seemed off, but now I was having trouble putting my finger on it. The feeling was elusive but troubling.

“Only a few months. I have to say she’s really thrown herself into her work.” He smiled with an odd gleam in his eye.

“That’s good I guess.” I nodded. Sylvia was usually pretty disciplined, but to see her pulling out the stops to act like a maid didn’t seem to fit in well. Still, she was helping out, and there wasn’t anything strange about that.

From there the night was pretty normal. Sylvia served us dinner and we talked about my school and his work while she did her maid thing. I had to admit that she was doing a pretty good job of it.

“Are you ready for your special dessert, Daddy?” Sylvia asked after she cleared off the plates. They way she said it still sent shivers up my spine. Maybe this was normal, but something was just setting me off. Dad looked thoughtful for a moment and then pulled that thing from his pocket again. I tried to get a look at it, but again, it flashed in my eyes and everything went kind of fuzzy again.

“Debbie, it’s good for a girl to make her Daddy happy, right?” He asked. It felt like boulders were being shoved into my head now. Everything was just trying to make room for this new thing. I wasn’t quite sure how to pull it all together, my thoughts were just mush. There didn’t seem anything wrong with what he said, but it felt too big and too real at the same time. It was like everything was branching out from that one notion. I could feel a danger, but my fuzzy thinking just couldn’t connect it together.

“Yes, a girl should make her Daddy happy.” I nodded slowly. That wasn’t too bad, I thought. But the idea still felt too big, like it was leaking out of my ears.

“Good. And you want me to be happy, right?” He asked. The question was slick, twisting through me. I did want him to be happy. That wasn’t hard to answer.

“Yes, I want you to be happy,” He smiled as I answered him. The strangeness kept seeping around my head. Then he held up the thing and flashed it at me again.

I blinked. Everything snapped back in place again. I felt different somehow, but yet, not. I looked over at him.

“What was that?” I asked.

“Just a little accident from the lab. A pattern of light that puts someone into a highly suggestive state, much deeper than hypnosis.” He replied. I’d known he’d worked on a lot of strange stuff at his company, but never much of the details.

“So it hypnotizes people?” I sat back a bit stunned. Maybe that was it.

“More than that, it can imprint directives so deep that they become core drives.” He explained then motioned to Sylvia. “I’m ready for my special dessert, sweetie.”

“Yes, Daddy!” She giggled again and then fell to her knees as Dad turned in his seat to face her. I watched in shock as she undid his pants and then pulled out his cock right in front of me. Before I could even think to respond, she’d started sucking on him with gleeful abandon.

“What… what is she doing?” I asked, suddenly feeling a strange sense of conflict. One part of me was appalled by this open wrongness, but another, deeper part was disturbingly calm, even somewhat satisfied. She was making him happy! It was a good for a girl to make her daddy happy, after all. The fact that incest was wrong was just like some thin notion, something I’d only thought was true. Daddy’s happiness was different, it was real, tangible, something important.

“Making me happy, like a good girl.” He smiled back at me.

I shuddered, his words ringing inside me like a bell. It was like having an epiphany, but one you knew wasn’t quite right at the same time. The wrongness didn’t matter though, if he was happy, that was more important.

“And… I...” I stammered. The reality of those words was racing inside me.

“You want to make your Daddy happy too, don’t you?” He asked calmly. The insidious suggestion tearing away at everything inside my head. Everything I thought I’d known was just being ripped apart. The morality of my world had shifted in a way I’d never expected. It was the strangest feeling, to know suddenly that so much of what you’d thought was wrong suddenly wasn’t just right, but good.

“Yes, I want to make you happy, Daddy.” I nodded. The honesty of that admission was almost devastating. I knew this was his doing, that imprinted idea that now wrapped itself around my every desire. I wanted to be a good girl, and good girls wanted to make their daddies happy. Even if that meant doing unspeakable things. Just like Sylvia was doing now.

“Wonderful. Why don’t you go and get ready and wait for me in my room while Sylvia finishes giving me her treat?” He shuddered as my sister’s mouth was having an effect on his manhood. Instead of abject disgust, I felt an odd approval of her ability to make him happy. It was the strangest way of thinking, like I could feel how I should feel, and how I did feel at the same time, and they were so different.

“Ok.” I nodded, quietly. I pushed back from the table and headed towards our rooms. My mind whirled, unable to keep my mind from thinking about how to make him happy. The sounds of slurping and moaning from the dining room only clouding my thoughts even more. Part of me wanted to try and twist his words, find some way to make him happy without doing anything too depraved, but that was risky, he may not be happy if I did that.

That was the crux of it. This felt so wrong, but there was only one path. Anything that wouldn’t make him happy was just unacceptable. I couldn’t reach out for help. I couldn’t run away. That singular thought was just an insidious acid inside my mind, pushing me in one direction. Worst of all, I wanted to make him happy, more than anything else, and by the time I got to my room, I’d decided just how to do it.

I stripped down and then pulled out my best lingerie. I didn’t have anything too extreme, but it was a nice sexy set of lace panties and bra that usually got good reviews from the guys in college. I pulled them on and then spent a moment in the mirror with my brush getting my hair just right. It was quick and then I was off to his bedroom.

It took a bit for me to decide how to wait for him. What would make him happy? I shuddered at the oddity of how important that question was now. I took my time to think then climbed up onto the bed and struck my best sexy pose, resting on my side. It wasn’t too lewd, and yet was fully suggestive. My stomach was hatching butterflies as I waited to see if he would like it.

It wasn’t a long wait. He walked in with Sylvia in tow. Her lips were dripping with his seed. Again, that strange new feeling of approval overwhelmed the disgust. She’d made him happy, and now I was going to do the same. My whole body shuddered at the notion. It was as unreal as it was inescapable. I wanted it, even as the depth of that desire scared me.

“You look amazing, honey.” He smiled as he looked over me. I felt a rush of excitement from his approval.

“Thanks, Daddy.” I smiled up at him with a stupid grin. I felt a new heat bubbling up inside me.

“Are you going to fuck her, Daddy?”Sylvia giggled as she rubbed up against his side. “Are you going to make her cum so hard with your big hard cock, just like you do with me?”

“Of course, sweetie, you know Daddy likes it when his little girls cum for him.” He nodded. The reality of his words stirred inside me again. He wanted me to cum, wanted to fuck me. It was all too real! I felt my pussy getting wet at the thought. I pictured Sylvia getting fucked by our father and moaning with desire as he rode her. It was so hot! I knew it shouldn’t be, but my panties were already growing wet.

“Really?” I asked and he nodded. “Then I want you to make me cum so much Daddy!”

It sounded so weird to say it, even stranger to really mean it! I wanted my own father to make me cum! It was so twisted, and yet if it made him happy, that was the most important thing.

“Sure, honey, now why don’t you let Sylvia get you nice and wet for me?” He smiled and Sylvia hopped up on the bed without another word. I looked at her in shock as she pushed me onto my back and then tugged my panties off. I couldn’t let her do that!

“What? Wait… it’s wrong!” I tried to squirm away. Sylvia looked up at me confused as I let my instinct outrace the rest of me. It just wasn’t right for my sister to touch me like that. I tried not to think it through, afraid of what the new logic in my head would tell me. I couldn’t ask the question, not if I didn’t want to obey the answer.

“Honey, it’s okay, I like watching my girls play together.” Daddy said with his reassuring voice. I felt his words cut right through me, burning away that brief flash of resistance. If he liked it, how could I say no? If it made him happy, it must be good for my sister to touch me. I knew where it was going and yet, all of my objections just faded away.

“Oh… okay...” I whimpered at the sudden reality that this was fine and didn’t resist as Sylvia pushed my legs open and then leaned in between them. I’d never imagined another girl doing this to me, much less my own sister while my father watched. It was so naughty and lewd, and the fact that he said he liked it only seemed to stoke a strange new excitement inside me.

“You’ll like it, I promise!” Sylvia giggled and then moved down and gave my pussy a long wet lick with her tongue.

“Oh, god!” I gasped at the strange, wicked pleasure. I hated to admit that none of my boyfriends had been adventurous enough to eat me out, and this was the first time I’d ever felt someone lick me in that sensitive spot. I moaned louder when she licked me again, and Sylvia had to grab on to my thighs to keep me from wiggling away. The strange tensions inside me just knotted up even tighter. I was getting so hot! Everything was just descending into this bizarre trap of lust and twisted logic. The part of me that knew it was wrong just couldn’t pull me back.

“Mmm, you taste so good!” Sylvia giggled and then went back to sucking and licking my pussy as the heat built up inside me. I was so wet now, and her tongue only made me even more aroused as she did her work. Her lewd words echoed in my ears, as I pushed my pussy against her mouth. Why did it have to feel so good? I could barely even think as she tickled my clit with the tip of her tongue and I writhed and moaned.

When she pulled away the next time, I was panting, eager for more. Then she turned and looked up at our father. “She’s all wet and ready for you, Daddy.”

I looked up to see him standing over me again. He’d taken the time to undress while Sylvia was busy licking my pussy. He was middle aged, and not in terrible shape, but it was hard to look at anything beyond the raging hard cock that was jutting from between his legs. It was proof of just how happy I was making him! It was also a wicked portent of what was about to happen.

“Thanks, sweetie.” He watched as Sylvia pulled away and then knelt back in a corner of the room. Then he climbed up and moved between my legs. I shuddered beneath him, barely believing what was happening even as I spread my legs even wider for him. I knew how wrong this was, but it was now a hollow concern compared to the very real yearning to make him happy.

“Are you ready, honey?” He asked as I felt his cock touch me. My mind raced, horrified by how twisted everything was, by just how much I wanted this. The force of my new priorities demolished my objections, even though I knew how fake they were. I wanted my own father to fuck me! I felt like a depraved pervert, and yet there was no denying my wicked new desires.

“Yes, please, Daddy! Please make me cum with your big hard cock!” I pleaded, blushing at my own lewd words. I’d never expect to say anything like that, much less actually mean it with so much intensity.

“I’d be happy to.” He smiled and then thrust.

“Oh! Oh Daddy!” I cried out as I felt him inside me, splitting me open with one long hard push. My father’s cock was stuffed up my cunt! The swirling desperate fragments of my old morality screamed out as I pushed up with my hips to drive him deeper. His lustful grin drove me wild, making me even hotter. I was making him happy, no matter how wrong it used to be.

“Does it feel good, Honey?” He asked as pulled off my bra. Now I was naked, impaled on his cock as he squeezed my breasts. I moaned, and writhed beneath him. Everything about this was crazy and it was turning me into a horny slut.

“Yes, Daddy!” I gasped and tried to squeeze down on his hardness as it filled me. “It feels so good! Please, Daddy, fuck me hard! I want you to make me cum just like Sylvia!”

He grunted and started to do just that. Fucking me with hard firm strokes. I panted as he built up a rhythm, riding me with a finesse that none of my boyfriends had ever managed. I tried to meet his thrusts as I wrapped myself around him. It was hard to keep up as he used me, drawing me closer and closer to losing control.

His hands stroked and squeezed me as his hardness drove deep inside. Finally, he kissed me as thrust into me. It was that final intimacy that broke through the last bit of my control. I lost myself in that moment, kissing him back passionately as I melted into him. Time simply fell away as we writhed together.

Every thrust of his cock, every stroke of his fingers, it all simply drew out in a rainbow of pleasure. I couldn’t even think. Thinking was hard, distracting. Feeling was so much easier, and all I felt was pleasure. The pace grew faster, sharper and I joined him, sharing my whole body with him.

“Oh yes! Yes, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” I moaned as the bed squeaked beneath us. It was all so wrong and even more right. The immorality of it only made the fact that I was pleasing my Daddy even hotter. The way his hard cock made me feel as it drove deep inside was more intense than any other sex I’d known.

Daddy was grunting now, straining with exertion, but I could see he was enjoying this, enjoying my sounds of pleasure and the lewd reality of using his daughter’s hot body. His thrusts were growing faster and harder, egged on by my voice. I was grinding back against him, writhing in his arms as the pressure built up inside me and finally reached its limit.

“I’m cumming, Daddy! Oh, oh Daddy… I’m cumming so hard!” I gasped as I felt my whole body pulse with the sudden rush of pleasure. I threw my head back and cried out as the feelings overwhelmed me. He held me tight, riding me even harder as I felt him thrust into me hard and deep.

“That’s it, Honey! I’m cumming too!” I grunted and I felt him stuff me full. His cock pulsed inside me, and I felt his cum filling me. My mind raced for a moment, but the conflict was almost gone now. I was on the pill after all, so I didn’t need to worry about Daddy giving me a baby, but I felt a twisted pleasure at the idea. If it would make him happy, of course I’d be happy if he knocked me up.

We collapsed together and panted for a few moments. His cock started to soften inside me, and then he pushed off. I noticed that Sylvia had moved over to the edge of the bed nearest him, and looked over with excited expectation.

“Would you like me to clean you, Daddy?” She asked, glancing at his wet cock. Of course, he’d naturally want to be cleaned up after. I realized with a start and then rolled towards him.

“No, Daddy, let me!” I pleaded, not wanting to miss out on the chance to please him. The impulse was getting easier to follow. Part of me still balked at the idea, I’d not really gone down on guys much before and certainly not right after sex. Even so, I wanted to make him happy, and if that meant cleaning our juices from his cock, then I wanted to do just that.

“Sure Honey, it is your first time after all.” He smiled and I dove in before Sylvia had a chance to object. Then he turned to Sylvia. “Why don’t you clean up your sister?”

“Thanks, Daddy!” She giggled as I moved to kneel between his legs. Just as I started to lick at his cock, I felt her tongue sliding up between my legs. I shuddered at the absurdly wicked scene we were making, with me on my hands and knees while I lapped at his cock and Sylvia behind me licking my pussy.

“Well, Honey, I have to say I was a bit worried about what to do with you when you came back from school, but I think everything’s going to work out.” Daddy smiled down at me as I cleaned him.

“Yes, Daddy!” I giggled and went back to work. I could feel him starting to get hard again. I wondered if he would fuck me again! After all, I just wanted to make him happy. That was all that a good daughter needed to worry about after all.

The End