The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“From Avalon to the Earth Realm: The Comedy of Arrows”

Standard disclaimers apply. If you can read the other stories on this website, then read this message, and still claim to be shocked and offended, I have no sympathy for you.

Chapter II: “What Fools These Mortals Be”

The three magical women lay naked in Art’s bed. At his command, they had fallen asleep instantly, switched off like lights. Art reflected on the time when they had teleported into the shower with him, faces blank, swearing oaths of eternal obedience. The first time with them had been awkward, since Art had never had a mindless slave before, much less three, all completely obedient and awaiting their Master’s command. He awakened the one called Phoebe, and her blank eyes stared at the ceiling. He had her get on her hands and knees beside the bed, and then he fucked her from behind, using her ample breasts like handles. Her facial expression never changed, even when she came, but neither did the faces of the others. Puck watched the youngster fuck his immortal slave with a bare minimum of interest. Oh, well, at least he’d gotten revenge on those three bitches for their cold betrayal of him to the Pink Freak. He hopped out the window, unseen by the mortal and unnoticed by his slaves. His pager buzzed. The Pink Freak had a mission for him. A colorized fax came out of the top of the pager, about the size of a credit card. It displayed images of two people, one of them was Teri Stewart, a teenager of seventeen with suicidal tendencies, the other was Jimbo Hill, the captain of the football team. So, a love to save the girl’s life, was it? The Pink Freak recommended caution in dealing with this, or she might think he was tricking her and commit suicide anyway.

“Give me a challenge, why don’t you?” Puck muttered. He teleported directly to the school. It was lunchtime. The targets were in the cafeteria. Luck was with him, for they were standing together in line. Puck nocked one of the arrows in his bow and sent it right into Jimbo’s back while he was looking at her. He tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hi. I’m Jimbo. What’s your name?”

“Uh, I’m...” she paused, too overcome with emotion that someone cute had actually noticed her. “I...I’m T-t-t-t-teri.” she stammered. Her eyes never left his. An Arrow of Empathy got him in the back.

“You seem nervous.” he said. “Are you alright?”

“Uh, yeah, I..I guess. I don’t know.” Teri stammered. Jimbo put a hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t be nervous.” he said. “I won’t bite.” They both laughed at this. A Grey Arrow of Submissiveness pierced his back, and Teri was surprised when Jimbo carried her tray for her to her table, which was completely vacant for about five seats on either side. He sat across from her at lunch, he carried her books for her the rest of the day, and he offered to drive her home in liu of her having to ride the smelly, noisy bus. For Teri, it was too good to be true. Why was the captain of the football team being so nice to her all of a sudden?

“Why are you being so nice to me?” she asked. “I don’t deserve this.”

“Teri, I’m not sure I follow. What are you talking about?”

“I...I’m nobody. I’m just Turdy Teri Turtle-Face from Teague.” She began to cry. “I’m just the stupid little bitch in the back row of all my classes. I can’t even do a stupid cheer right.” She was sobbing by now. Jimbo stopped the car in front of her house, got out, and opened the door for her. He hugged her to him, and let her cry on his shoulder.

“You ARE somebody, Teri.” Jimbo said. Puck was getting bored, so he shot another pink arrow into him. “Teri, why don’t we go in the house and talk this out?” They talked for about ten minutes before Puck intervened with an arrow to Teri’s crotch. Another grey arrow went into Jimbo’s back, and Puck got to watch quite a show. They left a trail of clothing going upstairs, and Jimbo lay down in the bed, with her following not far behind. One more grey arrow had him calling her “mistress.” At her command, he guided her onto his cock, and she set her own pace. They came simultaneously, and Teri pumped his cock for all she could get.

“Mistress, I was wondering...do you have any leather straps?” he asked.

“No, but I’ve got some yarn.” Teri said, immediately taking the hint. She left, then came back with a large ball of red yarn. She twisted it around so it was thicker, then spread Jimbo out, tying each limb to one of her four bedposts. She rode him like a bronc for three hours before she got tired. As she slept on his chest, Jimbo licked at the scars on her wrists, wondering how she got them.

* * *

His mission accomplished, Puck left the bondage-queen and her loveslave to suck and fuck to their heart’s content. He was on the prowl once more. He found a luscious young lady with gorgeous blue eyes, full, pouting lips, hair like spun gold, and a luscious young frame. She seemed to be about twenty, maybe twenty-one. He could feel his penis swelling as he watched her. Invisibly, he followed her around for a full day, and well into the night. It seemed as though he would never catch her alone. She tried to hide when someone she obviously recognized appeared, but he had seen her. He pulled her out of her hiding spot and proceeded to berate her right in front of everyone before he finally decided to pull her someplace private. They argued for almost a full hour. They had been an item at one time, it seemed. Apparently, the guy had gotten the wrong idea from watching her innate sensuality and had tried to get her to “put out” through coercive means, but she had broken the relationship off, and he was the kind who never left a virgin, so naturally he was pissed. He ripped off the front of her shirt. Puck drew one of his recent creations, a Yellow Arrow of Abject Terror. It hit the man in the back, and he screamed at the sight of her breasts popping out at him, then ran away. Puck dismissed the Charm of Invisibility and pulled the young lady into an embrace.

“Are you alright?” he asked. She just sobbed into his shoulder for a few minutes. Puck’s prick was starting to get sore as his arousal grew at the feeling of her breasts pressed against his thin tunic.

“Why did he run? He’s always wanted to see them.” she said. Apparently the humiliation of almost being raped was starting to wear off. She pulled out of the embrace and crossed her arms over her chest.

“That was my doing.” Puck replied. “I got him with a Yellow Arrow of Abject Terror.” He smiled at her quizzical expression.

“Who are you?” she asked.

“Robin Goodfellow, sometimes called Puck, the trickster.” He bowed deeply, spilling the contents of his quiver onto the floor. Embarassed, he quickly gathered up his arrows.

“You stole Cupid’s arrows?”

“No.” Puck replied. “I ticked Oberon off once too often, and he demanded I become an apprentice to that pink freak. The Pink Freak taught me how to make the arrows myself, and I kinda changed the recipe a little, just for fun.”

“So why’d you help me?”

“I was hanging around and saw the fight.” Puck said. “Couldn’t let him hurt you, after all.”

“Thanks, I guess.” she said. “You wouldn’t happen to know where I can find a good seamstress, would you?” Puck laughed, and with a gesture, the young lady’s torn shirt was back to normal. She was about to leave when she saw the man coming back. “Uh-oh! Maury’s coming back!”

“Abject terror doesn’t last long.” Puck said. “Come here!” He took her in his arms and activated the Charm. Maury pushed the door open and headed for the restroom, where he thought she’d hidden. They snuck out, deactivated the Charm, and hailed a taxi. They got out at the woman’s house, and Puck kenned some money. They went upstairs, and Puck saw the sad state of her apartment. With a gesture, everything was suddenly in its place.

“Wow, you’re better than a maid service!” she said. “I’m Dianna.”

They talked for a while, then had dinner together. Puck could tell she was starting to like him. Puck was not above making use of certain advantages, however. Whenever her back was turned, he got her with one or two grey arrows. Soon, the affection she was beginning to feel for him coupled with her newfound submissiveness to cause her to beg for him to make her his slave, and of course he accepted her offer. At his command, she removed her clothing and went down to her knees. He inserted his penis in her mouth, and she immediately began to suck it. It had been too long since Puck had orgasmed, and he came quickly and there was so much of it that Dianna couldn’t swallow it all. Some of it dribbled onto Puck’s foot, but she quickly bent down and licked it off. The feeling of her licking his feet made Puck hard again, and when she had finished, he picked her up and carried her to the bed. He rubbed her all over, causing her to moan in pleasure. The look in her eyes told him she wanted nothing more than to please her new Master. He straddled her, then started to suck on her breasts, which turned up the volume of her moaning. She had her first orgasm of the night from the tit-sucking. He inserted himself in her cunt, and she came from the penetration of her virgin womanflesh. He thrust into her smoothly, in and out and in and out and in and out like the pump on an oil well and she came over and over and over again, and then he shot his Elven jism into her mortal womb. He kissed her all over as they calmed down from coming. Puck spent the rest of the night alternately casting spells and fucking his slave, binding her to him in mind, heart and body. By morning, she was completely transformed.

* * *

Cathy sat on the stairs inside the brothel and cried. She was “the new girl” and had turned only three tricks in her entire seven-day career. She remembered when “Big Pimp Daddy C” had “recruited” her...when he had kidnapped her from the homeless shelter. The “initiation” (the breaking of her spirit) had been a long and drawn-out process, and then she had been sent out with two other, experienced hookers to learn the tricks to turning tricks and earning money for “Big Pimp Daddy C.” All the douches and showers she had taken had never made Cathy feel any closer to clean. A young blonde-haired woman with blue eyes came in and walked up the stairs. She was dressed like a James Bond villainess, and she had an unconscious wiggle to her walk. She went into the pimp’s office, and the pimp came flying out. He hit a wall and left a dent. The woman threw him at a window, and he broke it, but managed to grab the edge of the window.

“Were you sent by K-Dog or Matches?” he demanded.

“Neither.” the woman replied. “I am no whore.”

“So you’re an assassin?”

“I am a servant of the Trickster Puck.” Just then, a lanky fellow with white hair (Puck) appeared behind the woman. The woman kicked the pimp in the face, and he fell.

“Go now!” Puck said. “Leave this disreputable place.” The hookers needed no more encouragement. They ran out like rats leaving a sinking ship, and the force of their exodus slammed Cathy against the wall. She was quite obviously hurt. Puck was quickly at her side, and he healed her wounds.

“Please take me out of here!” she said. There were tears in her eyes. Puck got rid of the makeup, then teleported the three of them to the parking lot of a hospital. Cathy waved a farewell to her benefactors, then walked sadly away. “Guess it’s back to the homeless shelter for me.” she muttered.

“I don’t think so.” Puck said. “How would you like a job with me?”

“With you? Trickster Puck?” Cathy asked. “But I don’t have any skills...”

“Don’t worry, when we’re done you’ll be able to do all the things that Dianna here can do.” Puck said. At that cue, Dianna gently put her hands on Cathy’s shoulders.

“You’ll be just like me.” Dianna said. Cathy felt a tingly feeling flow through her body, making her head feel numb. She closed her eyes as the feeling began to overwhelm her, making her feel like a human vibrator. She felt as though she could walk through walls by vibrating her molecules between those of the wall. She came and came and came and came and came and came and came and came and came and it got to the point where she was about to beg to stop coming. Then the feeling eased, and slowed and stopped, and Cathy could relax. When she opened her eyes, she was Puck’s slave, just like Dianna.

“What can I do for you, Master?” she asked.

“We’ll start by getting rid of those clothes.” Puck said, as he ran his fingers through her short, red hair. Cathy smiled. She loved her Master so, she wished he would fuck her. They went to the stairwell inside the hospital, and there she got her wish.

* * *

Charlie and Sandy walked side-by-side in the hall. He had asked that she not call him “Master” in public, but she still called him “honey” and “dear.” That was okay, he supposed, but some of the guys were giving them weird looks. Charlie didn’t mind the looks much, as long as he wasn’t lonely. And with Sandy around, that wasn’t a problem. She also had another beneficial effect, namely nobody dared rough him up with her around because of her popularity. If one crossed Sandy, they might never get a girl again. Some guys had even decided to learn from him. They held doors open for girls, carried their books, studied hard to be worthy of the girls they wanted, and generally made themselves better people all around. Even the assistant principal had to admit that Charlie’s relationship with Sandy was beneficial to the entire school. Charlie gave sensitivity tips to football players, and was the idol of the people who had been in Charlie’s position, the more sensitive of whom had been losing their virginity since the relationship became public. Who would have thought that his good fortune could be so beneficial to society as a whole—or at least among the population of the school?

* * *

Amber had always been a bitch and a tease. She teased her lesbian roommate, Kayla, she teased the football team, she teased her professors, and she got favors from them all, without having to lose her virginity. She made the football players carry her books for her, she made Kayla pose for her, and she posted the pictures on the Internet, and with a simple wink, her male professors would boost her grade up one full letter, from a B to an A. Sometimes she let them suck on her 32DD-size breasts to give the teasing more bite. Her roommate was currently in the bedroom, crying like a baby. Amber had just gotten through with a vicious shredding of the poor girl’s emotional stability. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her back, and she felt hot and confined. She ripped the clothes from her body, causing her large breasts to bounce in full view of anyone standing in front of the doorway, which is exactly what Kayla was doing right then. She still felt confined, however, so she left the bathroom. It was still stuffy. She walked out of the dorm, down the stairs, past the gawking security personnel, and out onto the lawn. People were staring, and strangely, Amber found that she liked it. She felt more free than she had ever felt before. She did cartwheels, she ran around making airplane noises, she jumped in the fountain, she squealed like a kid on a merry-go-round. Kayla came out to see what Amber’s problem was, and Amber pounced. She ripped off her roommate’s clothes and began to suck on the girl’s C-cup breasts. Kayla, unable to help herself, began to finger Amber, who gave no resistance. She moved down and began licking Kayla’s cunt. A student passed within grabbing range, and Amber brought him in on it, having him finger Kayla while Amber sucked on his cock and had Kayla eat her out. Gradually more and more and more people got in on it until the entire lawn was involved in one vast orgy, out in the open, with Amber at its center, and that’s the way she wanted it. The cops came, but they were quickly assimilated into the orgasmic mob of naked bodies. Nothing and no one was going to stop this prematurely. With a penis in her ass, a penis in her mouth, two tongues in her cunt, one hand in someone’s cunt, the other hand around someone’s dick, and hands all over her body, Amber was in heaven.

* * *

Puck laughed to himself as he reviewed the frollicking of this week. And he had even more ideas. His revels were not over, not by a long shot. He still had yet to study the effects of giving arrows to mortals. Oh, there would be much chaos in the mortal realm tomorrow. That was a fact.

To be continued...