The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: The College Years

Synopsis: A college student learns to cope with his new roommate’s chronic masturbation.

“Fuck, dude, cover it up!” I yelled through the partly closed bathroom door. This was the last fuckin’ thing I needed today. I already had a splitting headache and now, when all I wanted was to grab some painkillers and lie down, I had to deal with walking in on my new roommate jerking off in our bathtub. It was my own fault, too. I’d just gotten in and hadn’t realized he was home. In the pained haze of my headache, I just thought the bathroom door had blown shut in the breeze, so I’d walked right in.

I supposed I couldn’t blame him, though. I’d put off going to college for several years, so at 28, I didn’t feel the need to jerk off at all hours of the day. He, on the other hand, was 19. Enough said.

“Sorry, sorry!” I heard him closing the shower curtain around the tub. Brandon was either gay or the metroiest metrosexual I’d ever met—our bathroom was covered in “product”. Honestly, I didn’t really care if he was gay, just as long as he kept it to himself. I didn’t wanna think about that shit. And now, instead, I had this to deal with! At least his junk had mostly been hidden by the water; there’d been no mistaking what he’d been doing, though.

“Is it safe?” I asked. Normally, I would’ve just waited till he got out, but my head was really pounding. The sooner I got something in me, the better.

“Yeah, c’mon in,” he told me.

Heading in, I tried to pretend the last 30 seconds hadn’t happened, and just act nonchalantly. “Man, my head is killing me!”

“Stress headache?” he asked.

It would make sense. I’d moved in a couple of days before Brandon, but there had still been a lot going on over the last few days: movers to deal with, all kinds of shit to buy for the new place, groceries, satellite installation, and on and on. While I thought the worst of it was now over, for the past few days it had seemed like every day I got three things done and found five more that needed doing, so I probably was a bit stressed. “Maybe. I dunno. Whatever it is, I swear, if somebody offered to blow my brains out right now, I think I might say ‘yes’.”

“Here, try this,” Brandon said, the consolation obvious in his voice. “Just stare into your eyes in the mirror and try to relax. Think of how you felt when we were first looking at this place and you were standing in the sunlight coming in the window. You remember that, how warm and good it felt?”

“Mmmm, yeah, that was nice,” I told him. I remembered standing there in the warm sunlight, mulling over whether I wanted to move in with someone like Brandon or not, and eventually deciding to go for it. He’d seemed like a nice enough guy and it was a great house. It didn’t do a whole lot, but even just focussing on the memory and trying to relax helped a little.

“Good, so just think about that and keep staring deep into your reflection’s eyes. Take a slow, deep breath, and then just let it out and feel your whole body relax,” he told me in a very self-assured voice.

It was helping. I’d been about to dump a couple of painkillers into my hand, but now I just let my arms relax on the bathroom counter. The more I thought about it, the more the memory of relaxing in the sunlight came back to me. Feeling the tension in my head start to fade, I decided to just give in and go with it.

“There, that’s it, just listen to my voice, stare into your eyes, and relax. You can feel the headache fading already, can’t you, Stewart?” he asked solicitously.

I nodded, I thought, but I was so relaxed that speaking seemed like too much of an effort.

“Good, Stewart. Just keep staring into your eyes and relax. Breathe and relax. Listen to my voice and relax. You’re feeling so much better already and the longer you listen and relax, the better you’ll feel,” he asserted.

There was no arguing the point—already my headache was down to almost nothing.

I kept breathing in and out, and relaxing—always relaxing—for several minutes until the tone of Brandon’s voice changed a little.

“Now, Stewart, I want you to think about your cock for a minute. You see it every day, and it doesn’t bother you to see it, does it?”

“No,” I mumbled with a fair bit of effort.

“Stewart, it’s easy for you to speak in a normal voice and answer my questions. Every time you speak, you’ll find you relax further and further. Now, do you see your own cock hard every day?”

“Pretty much,” I told him, surprised at how effortless it was to speak all of a sudden, yet even as I answered, I felt a wave of relaxation wash over me again.

“And it doesn’t bother you to see yourself hard, does it?”

“No,” I told him, feeling another surge of relaxation.

“Good. From now on, Stewart, the sight of my cock, soft or hard, won’t bother you at all either. It’ll be just as normal and comfortable for you as seeing your own. We’re going to be living together, going to the same college every day for the next four years, so you shouldn’t be bothered by a little nudity. That makes sense, doesn’t it, Stewart?”

“Yeah, makes sense,” I replied.

“Also, Stewart, we’re two young guys living together. I’m sure you think about sex a lot, just like I do, so it’s natural that any time I talk about something sexual, you’ll enjoy it and you’ll be happy to keep talking about it as long as I want. It doesn’t matter who or what, if it’s sex, it’s fun to talk about with me. Right, Stewart?”

“Yeah, I like talking about sex.” I relaxed further for two reasons. There was the usual relaxation of having answered his question, but even though it was really hard to think about anything else right now, way in the back of my head, there was a sense of relief. If he really was gay, as I suspected, talking about sex could’ve been awkward, but he’d just obliterated that hurdle.

“That’s great, Stewart. Now, one last thing: I want you to think about how you’re feeling now. Feel how relaxed you are, how much you’re enjoying listening to my voice and following my suggestions. From now on, whenever I say the word ‘penis’, it’ll remind you of how you’re feeling now and you’ll quickly find yourself feeling like this again, no matter what else is going on. Only that exact word, though—not ‘cock’ or ‘dick’ or anything else, just ‘penis’.”

He went over the things we’d just talked about a little bit more, just to reinforce what he’d said and make sure I understood before continuing. “In just a minute, I’m going to count to three and snap my fingers. When I do that, you’re going to go back to being your normal self and you’ll feel incredible! You’ll find it hard to remember anything at all since you first came into the bathroom, but if any memories surface, it’ll seem like you were sleepwalking. Do you understand, Stewart?”

“Yeah, I understand. Gonna feel great!” I tried to agree with him, though it was hard to sound excited about feeling great since I also felt so incredibly relaxed.

“One…starting to feel better and more aware. Two…feeling really good now, memories fading. Three!” he snapped his fingers.

I found myself standing there stupidly, staring at myself in the bathroom mirror with the painkillers in one hand. Getting my bearings, I realized that the pain in my head was gone completely.

“How are you feeling, Stewart?” Brandon asked, his head peeking out from behind the partly closed shower curtain.

“I feel fantastic!” I told him. “What the hell did you do? That’s like the best headache cure ever!” I said, closing the bottle again and putting it back in the medicine cabinet.

“It’s actually a mild form of hypnosis,” he told me. “Not like you see on TV or anything, it’s just to relax you and help you de-stress.”

“Seriously? You hypnotized me without even asking?” I was a little bothered by it, but I’d heard before somewhere that hypnosis wasn’t as all-powerful as it was made out to be. Besides, I felt too incredible to worry about it too much. Concentrating a lot, I could remember a little bit about what had just happened…there were vague memories of walking in on Brandon, then him talking to me…saying things…but it was hard to remember, and even trying to started making the headache come back, so I gave up. The moment I stopped struggling to remember, all the memories slipped away. It reassured me to know that I could remember if I really wanted to, though. I was pretty sure if he’d tried anything nefarious, I’d know. “Okay, seriously dude, it’s great that you fixed my headache and all, but next time, ask.”

“Oh, Stewart, since you’re up, could you just push open the shower curtain for me? I’m feeling kinda closed in here.” Stepping forward, I pushed the shower curtain open, not at all bothered by seeing Brandon’s naked body in the water.

“Thanks, Stew. Listen, I wanted to ask you something. Do you jerk off at all?”

“Yeah, sure, every day,” I responded, taking a seat on the edge of the tub beside him so we could talk more easily. It was a brazen question for him to ask, but I loved talking about sex, and I didn’t see any reason not to answer.

“How often?” I hadn’t noticed at first, but apparently, Brandon had a hard-on underneath the deep water of the old Victorian tub. It seemed he liked talking about sex too.

“Usually once a day, maybe twice. How about you?” I asked, more out of politeness than any genuine curiosity, though it felt good to keep the conversation going.

“I’m actually a chronic masturbator. I usually go off about five or six times every day.” At first, I thought he was joking, but I could tell by his face that he was serious.

“Holy shit, dude! I might’ve jacked off that many times in a day maybe once or twice in my entire life! How the hell does your dick not fall off?” I asked, laughing.

“Actually, the bigger problem is my arm. Most days, it’s fine, but if I’ve been doing a lot of work, moving things, that sort of thing, it gets to be a real challenge. I’ll tell you, moving in has been a real bitch…all the boxes to pack and then unpack and the furniture and everything.” Obviously talking about it was making him think about jerking off, because I could see his hand starting to move on his cock. It was hard to tell through the ripples in the water, but it looked impressively large.

“So, am I gonna be seeing you wandering around here, jerking off at all hours?” I asked.

“Yeah, probably. How do you feel about that?” His hand kept going on his cock fairly steadily.

“Y’know, now that I think about it, it should bother me. It bothered me just seeing you hard when I first came into the bathroom.” I stopped, puzzled for a moment, since it seemed like such a distant memory, almost a dream now, that I couldn’t imagine it had just happened a few minutes ago. “But now,” I continued hesitantly, “you’re sitting here jerking off, and it doesn’t bother me at all. Wait—did you do something else when you hypnotized me?” I asked, suspiciously.

“Well, yeah, actually. I kind of suggested that you shouldn’t let it bother you. I figured we’d be spending the next several years together, and there was no way I could keep my masturbation habits totally hidden, so it seemed like the easiest thing to do was to just help you get over seeing me do it.”

“Okay, seriously, dude…ASK! I’m not just gonna let you hypnotize me anytime you feel like it for whatever reasons you think you should. In fact, except maybe if I get another headache, I’m not gonna let you hypnotize me at all!” It would be an understatement to say I was upset, but at the same time, I had to admit he had a point. If he jerked off that much, I could sort of understand why he’d felt he had no choice, especially since I wasn’t into guys. I was bound to catch him doing it quite a lot. It was a good bloody thing I really liked him, though, or I would’ve decked him for hypnotizing me without permission!

“Tell me about your cock, Stewart. What does it look like? How big is it?” he asked as though I hadn’t just come close to pounding his face in. It worked too because despite how angry I’d been, I got a bit of a rush at talking about sex again.

“Well, I’m circumcised. I don’t know how big exactly, but I think it’s about average. Other than sex talk, nobody’s ever really said it was particularly big or small. Hard to tell through the water, exactly, but I’d say you’re a fair bit bigger than I am.” It felt kind of weird to actually look at another guy’s cock and compare it to my own, but it seemed like the easiest way to answer his question.

“What about anal sex, Stew, ever had it?”

“No, never, either giving or receiving. You?” It wasn’t so much that I wanted to know if he’d ever had anal, though I did like talking about it, but I figured this would tell me for sure if he was gay or not. Turned out I was right, it did tell me and he was.

“Yeah, I’ve fucked a bunch of different guys. It’s hard, though, being this big. A lot of guys have turned me down in the past because of my size. They’re afraid it’ll hurt. Other guys say it’s all in your head, though. People expect it to hurt, so they get all tense and clench up, which does make it hurt. It’s self-fulfilling. A couple of guys who said “no” at first let me hypnotize them, though, and I got inside both of them easily after that.”

“So you’ve used hypnosis for sexual stuff?” I asked.

“A few times, yeah. It has to be the right kind of guy, though. Not everyone responds to it the same way.” It was a little disturbing to think that he could use hypnosis to get inside someone’s ass, but he had said that they “let” him hypnotize them, so I guessed it was all good. I was surprised how enjoyable it felt to talk about him having sex with guys. I didn’t think I could’ve done it with anyone else, but with him, it was no different than talking about girls…actually, it was even better.

“So, you said you were circumcised,” he said, going back a couple of topics. “Do you use lube when you jerk off? What times of day do you do it?”

“Yeah, I always use lube. It’s much too rough to get anywhere without it. Usually I do it first thing in the morning while I’ve still got morning wood, then sometimes in the afternoon if I’m feeling really horny. That doesn’t happen often anymore, though—maybe about once every week or two. I’m pretty regular.”

This had to be the strangest conversation I’d ever had with someone I’d only known for a little over a day, really. We’d been matched up by a service the college ran for people who needed somewhere to live and were looking for roommates, but didn’t intend to live on campus. We both came from fairly well-to-do families, so we’d decided to rent a small house in an area not too far from the college, but far enough that it was fairly quiet. Truthfully, I’d liked the house well enough when I’d first seen it, but his prissy, slightly effeminate personality had turned me off so much at first that I’d considered not moving in with him. After really having a good look at the place and getting to know him a bit, though, I’d found that I really liked him, so I’d changed my mind. That had only been a month ago, and until yesterday when he’d moved in, we hadn’t really spoken to each other since we’d first met. Everything had been by texting or e-mailing.

Thinking about my masturbation habits again, I was amazed at how easy it was to talk about these sorts of things with Brandon. I’d never talked about things like this, at least not this easily and openly, with anybody before, but with him, it seemed not only natural but even fun. I really loved talking about sex with him!

“Me, it’s practically every time my dick gets hard,” he told me, answering the question I hadn’t asked—or even intended to. “I love masturbating…can’t get enough of it! Like I said, though, my arm’s kinda sore after all the moving and everything these last couple of days. Hey, don’t suppose you wanna give me a hand, do you?” he asked with an odd grin that said he knew I was straight and was just making a joke.

“Uh…no. Sorry dude, but you’re just not my type, y’know?” I was beginning to feel a bit weirded out by the conversation now, however much I liked talking about sex. It didn’t help that the movement of his hand kept drawing my eyes back towards his cock, reminding me why it didn’t bother me…which bothered me. “Well, as much as I’ve enjoyed our conversation, I should probably get going,” I said, trying to pretend that everything was normal.

“Sorry, I just made this strange, didn’t I?”

“No, no, it’s alright, really,” I tried to reassure him, but I could tell he wasn’t convinced.

“Stewart,” he said, looking me in the eyes when I turned to see what he wanted, “penis.”

It was like night and day. One minute, I was trying to make excuses to leave; the next, I was feeling completely relaxed and at ease, and getting more and more relaxed all the time. I was looking forward to hearing Brandon’s voice again. When he finally did, it was like I’d been waiting my whole life to hear him speak, and I couldn’t wait for him to suggest something fun to do.

“That’s it, Stewart. Just relax and listen to my voice. You want nothing more than to just sit there, watching me stroke my cock, and listening. Every word, every stroke, everything about me sets you at ease.” Instinctively, my eyes dropped to stare at the murky image of his cock and I found he was right. I stopped even worrying about why I didn’t mind staring at his cock and just let myself relax and look at it.

“Now, Stewart, I want you to understand something. Hypnosis is a form of sex for me. It may sound a little odd to you, but that’s the way it is for me. I love hypnotizing people, I love getting them to do things for me through hypnosis, and I’m very good at it. So, hypnotizing you is no different than talking about sex. Do you understand?”

“Yeah,” I told him, feeling myself relax more as I spoke.

“Given that, there really is no need for me to ask before I hypnotize you, it’s just something that comes naturally and comfortably to both of us, just like talking about sex.”

It made sense, really. I could tell by the size of his cock that it really was a sexual thing for him to hypnotize me, and I always loved talking about sex. He let the idea sink in for a bit, and repeated it to make sure I understood.

“Now listen, Stewart, I want you to think about what you said before, how you masturbate every day. Think about touching your cock. How does it make you feel when you do that?”

“It makes me feel great!” I told him, yet again struggling between enthusiasm and relaxing.

“Well, when you get right down to it, Stewart, other than a few cosmetic differences, your cock and mine are pretty much the same, right?”

“Yeah, cocks are the same,” I said. Even as relaxed as I was, it seemed like an obvious statement. A cock was a cock.

“So if you think about it, touching my cock should feel at least as good as touching your own,” he told me. That made sense. “In fact, since mine’s bigger than yours, it’ll feel even better—ten times better! Now, just focus on that idea for a bit. Relax, and stare at my cock, knowing that whenever you touch it, it’ll be the most amazing thing you’ve ever felt in your life!”

Looking at it, I could see how that could work. Bigger was better, after all. Obviously, even the couple of inches he had on me made a huge difference in sensation. I wondered how it would actually feel to touch his cock, or if I’d ever even have the chance to find out.

Once again, he went over everything he’d talked about, reminding me how he set me completely at ease no matter what, how I loved watching him stroke his cock, how I enjoyed having him hypnotizing me without permission just as much as I enjoyed talking about sex, and how good it would feel to touch his cock. Then before I knew it, he was counting to three and snapping his fingers.

“Hey, Stewart, welcome back to the real world!” Brandon teased as he fondled himself under the water. I found my eyes resting comfortably on his cock now, watching with interest as he slid his foreskin back and forth over the head. He must have had quite a bit of it if it mostly covered his head even though he was so hard.

Then as I watched, it dawned on me what he’d just said. “Wait, did you just hypnotize me again?” I asked. I suspected that he must have, but it didn’t really bother me.

“Yup. I know I didn’t ask, but you’re not really worried about that anymore, are you?”

“No, not at all, dude. But…wait…that means…. Hold on a sec, I just wanna get something straight here. You hypnotized me without asking, despite me telling you to ask. Now, I don’t even care that you didn’t ask. So, if I’m reading this right, you hypnotized me without asking to make me not care about you hypnotizing me without asking. Is that about it?”

“You got it, Stew. You okay with that?”

“Man, that is so fuckin’ cool! You really do love this hypnosis stuff, don’t you? Naw, don’t answer that, I can tell just the way you’re going at it on your cock that you love it. It’s all good, dude. You know what? Even if it’s cuz you made me, I love this hypnosis stuff too! It’s totally a sex thing for you, and there’s nothing I like more than talking about sex, so you just hypnotize me anywhere, anytime you want. Sound good?”

“No problem, Stewart! You do realize, though, you’ll probably be under a dozen times a day or more, right?”

“Whatever floats your boat, man.” I knew I should probably be pissed, but I wasn’t. I just really really wasn’t. If he was serious about putting me under a dozen times a day, I was looking forward to it. I even felt that slight relaxation in my pants that you get when you’re on the verge of getting a hard-on.

“Oh, just so you know, I also hypnotized you when we were first looking at the house. I saw your incredibly studly body and knew I had to try to convince you to move in with me. Thankfully, you were really easy to put under and you followed my suggestions amazingly well. You probably remember some of it, even if you didn’t realize you were under at the time. It was when you were standing by the window, enjoying the sunlight. I just started talking about how relaxing it was and how good it felt, and you closed your eyes and just stood there enjoying how you felt. Then as I talked more, you started realizing I was a pretty good guy, and you changed your mind about moving in with me. You remember that, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I remember that. You son of a bitch…you hypnotized me to move in here with you?” I said incredulously. “You’re a bastard!” The smile on my face took any sting out of it. I loved the idea that he’d hypnotized me, though obviously he already knew that, since he’d apparently told me I should love it.

“So listen, Stewart, about that handjob….”

“Let me guess…you hypnotized me to do that too?” I asked, already knowing the answer as his hand fell away from his cock to let me at it.

“Well, not exactly,” he told me honestly. “Let’s just say I encouraged you a little bit. If you want, you can get up right now and go do something else. You can probably feel that that’s true. But you know it’s gonna feel awesome! C’mon…do it. You know you want to!” he teased, thrusting his midsection slightly upward in the water.

He was right, I knew I didn’t have to, and in one sense I didn’t want to, but somehow, I knew it was going to be the best thing I’d ever felt if I did, so in another sense, I really did want to. Slipping my hand into the water, I hesitated for just a moment as the water covered my wrist, then I took the plunge, both literally and figuratively.

When my fingers first touched his cock, I almost fell off the edge of the tub. It was like a super-strength orgasm, only my cock didn’t even get hard. What was worse, the “orgasm” didn’t go away. Just the feel of his foreskin on my fingers drove me wild. Reaching down just a tiny bit further, I wrapped my hand around his cock and started to stroke.

He really was larger than I was, both in length and thickness, which just made it that much better. I knew that his having a bigger cock was why it felt so good in my hands. Hell, if he let me keep doing this to him several times a day like he’d said he would, I might never touch my own cock again. It seemed so boring in comparison.

I wasn’t very good at it and the resistance of the water made it a bit difficult, but Brandon didn’t mind. He just knit his hands together behind his head and lay back contentedly to let me do all the work…not that I was complaining. I couldn’t figure out the best place to put my hand on a cock that big. I tried the middle at first, then moved it up more towards the head, then I tried the base, feeling his pubic hair floating around my fingers. He seemed to like it best just a little way from the top, so I moved back there and stroked back and forth, occasionally thumbing the underside of his head like I liked to do with my own, which he absolutely loved!

As he got closer to blowing his load, he started thrusting a little into my hand, so I started going a bit faster. I could tell he was going to cum any minute now. “Say, Stewart, what do you think about taking my cock in your mouth?”

I wasn’t sure what to respond. If it felt anything like having it in my hand, I knew I’d love it way too much, and that scared me. At the same time, though, as I kept stroking his cock and thinking about the idea, I felt more and more at ease. I didn’t really want to do it, but I could certainly understand why he’d want it, and it didn’t bother me at all that he’d suggested it. “I…” I couldn’t finish the sentence because I didn’t know how. The solution was obvious to both of us.

“Penis.”

As I sat there with my hand wrapped around his cock, no longer stroking it, he started reminding me how good it felt to touch it, how his cock didn’t just feel good in my hands, but anywhere else he wanted to put it too. And really, it was just skin like anything else. There was nothing special about it. Having it in my mouth wouldn’t bother me anymore than, say, licking my fingers after eating chicken. It’d slip down my throat quite easily and I’d like having it there even more than having it in my hand, but I’d also find it easy to focus on pleasuring him.

And then the repetitions and the counting and the finger-snapping and I was awake. It seemed so fast and easy to slip in and out of hypnosis now. “So, how about that blowjob, Stew?”

“Yeah, sure thing, Brandon. I’m kinda looking forward to it, actually. Never tried a cock in my mouth before. Even if it is gay, it seems like it’s gonna be a lot of fun.”

Pushing himself out of the water, he sat on the opposite side of the tub, his feet still in the water and his cock pointing straight towards me. Seeing it outside of the water for the first time, I realized just how large it actually was. A big cock didn’t do the same thing for me as I figured it probably did for him, but I had to admit, I was suitably impressed.

It was really awkward for me to lean across the tub, but he didn’t seem to mind. Bracing myself on the edge of the tub on either side of his legs, I leaned forward and started taking him into my mouth. While it was even more orgasmic having his cock in my mouth, I didn’t lose focus so much this time. As good as it felt for me, the point was that it should feel good for him, so I kept my mind on that and tried to pay attention to what he liked. He was too big to go very far down my throat, especially from this angle, but I just relaxed and took him as deep as I could.

He was big enough that there was still room for my hand around the shaft, so I went back to stroking his cock while I kept his head in my mouth. There was a moment where my mind rebelled when I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me further onto him—I was too used to being the man in this situation—but even that dominant gesture set me at ease. I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling as he started subtly guiding my head when he wanted to thrust or pull out. There was really nothing to worry about here, just having a little fun with the new roomie.

Having been so close to cumming before, and being so turned on by hypnotizing me to suck his cock, he came only a minute or two after I started blowing him. I swallowed, of course—I mean, it’s just part of giving a blowjob. I’d always hated girls who wouldn’t swallow, and I was damned if I was gonna be a hypocrite.

“Oh, thanks buddy, that was great!” I told him after he finished his last thrusts and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

“Glad you enjoyed it! We’ll do it again…soon.”

It was all of about an hour later when Brandon sauntered casually into my room and lay down on my bed. After he’d left the bathroom, I’d completely lost any interest in him and went on about my day as normal. I remembered what we’d done, of course, and how much fun it had been, but I gave it no more thought than if I’d had breakfast with him. Now that he was in my room, though, his cock nice and stiff, I dropped what I was doing right away and went over to help him with it. I couldn’t stop myself, nor did I want to.

I didn’t have to ask what he wanted me to do, it was just obvious to me: if I saw that Brandon’s cock was hard, I should stroke it unless he told me otherwise. I figured he must’ve implanted that idea at some point I didn’t remember, but that just turned me on even more. It was funny how much had changed in such a short time, but I wasn’t complaining!

After I’d gotten him warmed up, first with my hand and then with my mouth, he decided he wanted a little more from me, and the inevitable “penis” came out of his mouth. Even as I started to slip back into that wonderful state he kept putting me in, I knew I was going to enjoy whatever he did. He had the perfect personality for this sort of thing…even knowing he was hypnotizing me to do something I wouldn’t normally do, I felt completely at ease letting him do it, knowing that I’d enjoy every minute of it.

When I woke up once again, I was still feeling that blissful sense of being at ease with everything. I sat there calmly on my bed as Brandon pulled my t-shirt off over my head and felt up my chest and abs, then leaned in to suck on my nipples. It wasn’t anywhere near as fun as sucking him off, but I enjoyed it all the same. He was at least as good as any woman who’d ever done that to me.

As he was sucking and teasingly biting on my nipples, he moved his hand down to start massaging my junk through my shorts. Not that I minded him doing it, of course, but it didn’t turn me on at all, so I didn’t respond as quickly as I would have to a woman’s hand. He didn’t give up, though, and it wasn’t long before I started firming up.

“So, what do you think, you wanna let me have a look at your cock, Stew?”

“Sure, Brandon, if you want to. I don’t mind.” We both knew why I didn’t mind, of course, but he seemed to like making a point of letting me know what he’d hypnotized me into doing. I was really starting to enjoy having someone around who had sex on the brain as much as he did.

Standing up, I let him push down my shorts and boxers, my cock first bending downwards, then bouncing sharply back up as the boxers released it. Once my shorts were down around my ankles, Brandon grabbed my cock again and started playing with it. He hadn’t put any lube on me, so it was a little rough, but that wasn’t really a bad thing. Men would probably be rougher than women, I figured, so I just stood there and tried to enjoy it.

“So, how does it feel, having your cock played with by a gay guy?”

“Ummm…no offense, dude, but it’s nothing special,” I told him. It was nowhere near as fun as me playing with his cock.

“None taken. Frankly, I don’t care if you like it or not, really. The only point is that when I want to see you naked, you’ll get naked, when I want to play with your cock, I’ll play with your cock, and when I want you to cum, you’ll cum.” He was moving around behind me now, his cock pressing orgasmically into my right butt cheek at first, then settling between my cheeks as he repositioned it. He was slightly shorter than I was, so his massive cock pretty much filled my entire crack, and boy did it ever feel good in there.

He continued stroking my cock with his right hand, his left arm wrapped around me now and teasing my nipple. He was doing the whole gay thing and kissing my neck and shoulders while dry-humping my butt cheeks. I let him, of course, not bothered in the least either by what he was doing or the implication of what he wanted to do. He was gay, it was only natural he’d want to fuck me at some point. I didn’t really see what the big deal was.

“Stewie?”

“Yeah, Brandon?”

“This is the best handjob you’ve ever had.” And all of a sudden, it was! It was still rough and even slightly irritating after his continued rubbing with no lube, but it was absolutely phenomenal. No woman had ever given me a handjob like this! Before I knew it, my hot spooge was spewing out of my cock and onto the floor. Brandon didn’t let up, though, which was a little uncomfortable for a minute, but even then, it was still the best handjob I’d ever had.”

“Damn, I hate you circumcised people. Almost anybody with foreskin would’ve been writhing and begging me to stop if I’d done that. Remind me to hypnotize you to be more sensitive after you cum,” he said, craning my head back slightly to speak directly into my ear. “But that’ll wait for another day. Penis.”

As I stood there listening to his voice, I found my attention drawn to the puddle of spooge I’d left on the floor. I’d have to clean it up. I needed to do it myself, though. Obviously, if it had come out of me, it should go back in.

“And speaking of ‘in’, Stewie, I want you to think of how good my cock feels. It feels good everywhere, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, everywhere!”

“Now, Stewie, there’s one place where my cock is going to feel even better than it does in your hands or your mouth. You know where that is, don’t you?”

“Yeah, you want to put it up my ass,” I told him, even more unfazed by the idea now than I had been while I was awake.

“That’s right, Stewie. You’re going to love having it up there. There are a lot of nerve endings inside your ass, Stewie, and every last one of them is going to be giving you an anal orgasm at even the slightest touch of my cock. You can feel it already, Stewie, my cock outside your ass now, feeling so good there. You can’t wait to have it inside.”

“Yeah, can’t wait to have it inside.” After reinforcing that idea and making me insanely hungry to have his cock inside me, he counted me out and snapped his fingers. Every time he did this, I was getting better at forgetting what he’d just said.

I could feel his cock against my butt cheeks, feeling better than ever, and I pressed back against him instinctively. Moving his left hand to my hip, he gripped my waist and pushed into me, groaning in pleasure and planting a hickey on the back of my neck while he did. It was frustrating for me that he was only squeezed between my cheeks instead of being inside me.

“Oh, Stewie, can you run into my room and grab the big bottle of lube off my nightstand and a couple of condoms out of the drawer? Thanks.”

There was a momentary disappointment as I lost contact with Brandon’s cock, but it faded almost instantly since my attention wasn’t actually needed on his cock right at the moment. Returning with the lube and, not surprisingly, the extra-large-sized condoms, I started stroking his cock again as soon as it was in reach. It was tricky putting a condom on another man, but goddamn it felt good to do it. My only regret was that there was something between me and his cock now, but that only diminished the sensation in my imagination. In reality, his cock felt just as good with a condom as without, really. Still, I hoped if I got tested and showed him I didn’t have anything that we could stop using it.

After I’d finally managed to get the condom on, Brandon had me lube him up as well, and then told me to smear the leftover into the crack of my ass. For his part, he just stood there with his hands on his head, looking completely contented and enjoying that I was doing everything for him. With his arms being so sore from moving everything, though, it just made sense that I would.

Once he was all lubed up, he turned me around and pointed out the spooge I’d left on the floor a little while ago. Without even thinking about it, I got on all fours to lick it up, thankful that I’d be getting it all back inside me again.

Naturally, Brandon followed me down, and as I leaned over to start licking, I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my hole. As sex-craved as he was, it went without saying that he wanted to fuck me badly, but even knowing how much I wanted it too, I couldn’t believe how it felt, how much I needed it, when I felt his cock pushing into me.

I was surprised that it didn’t hurt at all going in considering how big he was. The other guys he’d talked about, it sounded like they’d at least had experience with smaller cocks than his, where I was a total anal virgin. It was just like he said, though, all in your head. I wanted it more than anything else in the world, so I just relaxed and let him in. There was a bit of a stretching feeling, certainly, but even that was overwhelmed be the most intense waves of pleasure. Unlike sucking him off, I completely lost it this time, able to focus on nothing else but how good it felt to have his cock inside me. I’d barely managed to lick the last of my cum off the floor when I all but collapsed onto it, Brandon holding me by the hips and thrusting in and out of me however he wanted while the rest of me lay in a puddle on the floor.

I had no idea how long we were there, but eventually, his fucking became just short of violent and I felt a surge in his cock that I could only assume was him cumming. He pulled my body up against him, even though I could barely focus enough to help him do so, and planted several more hickeys on my neck, biting hard as he sucked at it. His cock had softened ever so slightly while he was busy doing that, and he pulled out as soon as he was done.

“Mmmm…that was good, Stewie. Looking forward to doing that to you every day! Oh, here, you’ll want to clean this up too,” he said, handing me his used condom. It tasted awful with the rubber flavour, but that didn’t stop me from sticking my tongue into the rolled up condom to lick his spooge out of the tip. Cum just needed to be cleaned, and it was my job to do it. Being so soon after the last time he’d cum, there wasn’t much this time around. Once I figured I’d gotten as much off the condom as I was going to, I knelt down a bit more and licked the rest of his spooge off his head, my tongue digging under his foreskin to make sure I got all of it. Not surprisingly, that ended up turning into a quick, rubbery-tasting follow-up blowjob.

He took me again twice more that night, completely shattering any doubt about anal sex being painful. Three times in one day, with me having been an anal virgin until now, and about the only thing I could say was that my ass felt a little bit tired from the workout.

“You know, Stewie, I think I’m really going to enjoy the next four years. I’ve never found anyone who goes under quite as easily and as well as you do. It’s not going to bother you if I make you my sex slave for a few years, is it, Stewie?”

“No, of course not, buddy. I totally understand how much you like sex, and now that you’ve hypnotized me into it, I’m right there with you…whatever you want, man! I’m really looking forward to you hypnotizing me to do more stuff, too. I think that’s the best part, actually!”

“That’s excellent, Stewie. I’m really glad you feel that way. You know, we’ve got a couple of days before school starts. I think we should really make the most of it. Why don’t you go get some sleep. You’re gonna need it when I wake up to take a piss in the middle of the night and then come rape you. Or maybe I’ll rape you first, then take a piss inside of you. You probably don’t think that sounds like much fun yet, but I can pretty much guarantee you’ll love it tonight.”

I smiled back at him as I made my way to bed. It sounded downright degrading, actually, but like he said, I knew by the time he was done with me, I’d love everything about it. They were right, college years were the best years of your life, especially for sex. Every day, several times a day? It was gonna be a fanfuckingtastic four years!