The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is fiction (at least part of it is). It tells about my first few days in college a months ago. I hope you like it.

COLLEGE LIFE BEGINS

by Lindsey

MONDAY

Like most 18-year-old girls, I was excited to be going away to college. I was also a little nervous. Mom had wanted me to stay at home and go to the community college. “I was too young to go off by myself and it would be a lot cheaper.” I got Dad on my side by extolling the virtues of his alma mater. Plus, it was only a two-hour drive so I wasn’t that far away. Mom finally caved. I moved into the dorm on Monday. Classes didn’t start until Wednesday, but I wanted a day to get used to my surroundings. Mom and Dad both had to take me. When we got to my room, we met Nikki, my new roommate. She was sitting at her desk with a biology book open. Nikki was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, had her hair in a ponytail, and looked like the most wholesome girl you ever met. Mom loved her. She just knew I was going to have a good influence living with me. Dad insisted Nikki go with us to dinner. Around 7 o’clock, they were satisfied that I had everything I needed and was going to be okay. They reluctantly headed home.

MONDAY NIGHT

“Finally,” Nikki said as they drove away. “I didn’t think they would ever leave. Hurry up and change, Lindsey. We’re going to a party.” Before I had time to react, her clothes were flying across the room. She pulled on a denim skirt that didn’t reach halfway to her knees and a shirt that stopped about 6 inches above waist. I was just staring at her and her transformation. “Come on Lindsey,” she said. “We need to hurry.” I started looking through my clothes trying to find something to wear. Nikki vetoed everything. Finally she pulled out a shirt and skirt from her drawer and told me to wear it. She pulled off my shirt and shorts then told me I couldn’t wear a bra with the shirt she picked out. And before I knew what was happening, I was topless. “Do you have any sexy panties cause you sure don’t want to wear those,” she said as she started pulling off my granny panties. She searched through my drawer then told me I would just have to go commando until I could get some decent ones. She handed me a skirt to put on. It was so short my ass checks were going to show if I ever bent over. As I was putting on the opaque tube top she handed me, I told her I couldn’t go out like that. “You’ll have fun,” she said. “And besides, it probably covers more than that bikini I saw you hiding from your parents.” With that said, she grabbed my hand and started pulling me out the door.

I decided to only have one beer at the party. I wasn’t a big drinker and I didn’t want to do something I would regret later. The guys were all friendly. Some a little too friendly. Two guys I danced with thought they needed their hands on my ass and one actually tried to get my boobs out of the top. Some guys were talking to a guy named Brad trying to get him to do something. Brad said he would try if a girl would volunteer. He told everyone to sit around the room and leave the middle open. Brad put a chair in the center of the room and asked if anyone would volunteer. Another girl named Lindsey said she would. I was sitting behind and to the side so I had a good view of what Brad was doing. He pulled out a pen and was spinning it slowly in front of her. He was talking about relaxing and my world went blank.

What really happened and what I remembered happening after that was two entirely different things. I knew I kinda zoned out for a second, but I saw Lindsey go under. Brad had her arms float above her head. She counted but couldn’t remember the number seven and didn’t know why she had eleven fingers. He told her she was on a beach and should take off her t-shirt and wrap covering her bikini. After she stripped to her bra and panties, he told her it was a topless beach so she should take off her bikini top. That’s when she woke up. There were no more volunteers after that so everyone went back to what they were doing before. I danced with a lot of guys and they all wanted to take a pic of themselves with me. Some even asked if they could send the pics to their friends. I thought there were other girls there that were hotter than me. I didn’t know why I was getting all the attention. Around 2, I decided it was late enough and I was ready to go home and get some sleep. I found Nikki and told her it was time to go. She asked if I was forgetting anything. She kept stalling, but finally she gave in. We walked out the frat house and after 20 steps toward her car everything came flooding back to me. I ran back to the house and as I stepped inside, everyone started cheering. I had never been so embarrassed.

Looking back, I hadn’t just zoned out for a minute. I had gone under deep. As he told the other Lindsey to do things to test how deep she was, I was doing them too. He never told her she was on a beach. He told us we were dancers in a club. When he said we were strippers, she woke up. I, on the other hand, was a stripper. It didn’t take long for me to loose what little I was wearing. After giving lap dances to four different guys and Lindsey, he had me go back to my chair and forget everything. He made up a cover story about what had happened and when I came out of it, Lindsey was standing in the middle of the room in her black bra and thong looking embarrassed.

I stayed at the party dancing and talking to guys for three hours after that. They took my picture and had my permission to send it to their friends. When I ran back in the house and everyone cheered, I couldn’t believe what I had done. It took a couple of minutes for me to find my clothes and get dressed. As Nikki and I were leaving again, Brad whispered something in my ear I couldn’t quite make out. I stood next to the car while Nikki got in and reached over to unlock my door. She asked why I did that. “Did what”, I asked as I sat down and put my clothes on the seat next to me. “Nothing”, she said as she started the engine and headed home.

We got back to our dorm and walked in. There weren’t many people around, but the few there were staring at us. As we walked in the room, I handed Nikki the clothes and thanked her for dragging me to the party and letting me borrow her stuff. “Didn’t I put those back on at the party before we left?”

TUESDAY

I opened my eyes around 1:00 with Nikki telling me to get up. “We’re going shopping”, she said. I kept insisting I didn’t need anything but she said I did. When I opened the drawer to get a bra and panties, I found out she had thrown them all out. They were “boring”. After spending too much money at Victoria’s Secret, she took me to a couple of other stores at the mall for some shirts and skirts and dresses that I could never wear on a trip home to visit Mom and Dad. I went to bed early that night. I wanted to be ready for the first day of classes.

WEDNESDAY — 1ST DAY OF CLASS

My first class was English at 9:00. The professor passed out the syllabus and told us to be ready to discuss chapters one through ten on Friday. We were out of there in ten minutes. A guy named Larry came up to me that had been at the party Monday night. He called me something I didn’t really understand then said to follow him. Larry led me behind the building and asked if he could take my picture for his photography class. “Why behind the building,” I asked. “Less people to get in the way.” I guess that made since. Remembering Monday night, I looked down to make sure I was still dressed. He was telling me all about this big project he had for his class. It would take all semester to complete. He just wanted to get started now and maybe if I were willing, I would go with him to the studio in the art building this weekend. I told him I would think about the studio. He could take a few pictures now but I wasn’t going to pose nude. I had thirty minutes to kill before my next class. He said I could veto anything he asked me to do. He wanted me to be happy with the pictures. Larry started telling me different poses to get in and was taking a few pictures. Once he said something I didn’t really understand. When I asked what he said, he replied “Never mind”. Then he started putting me in more poses and really started going with the camera. A couple of guys walking by stopped to watch. He kept asking if it was okay to keep taking pictures. I finally said I wouldn’t get in a pose I if I disagreed with it and told him to quit asking. One time he had me face away form him, spread my legs and bend over, looking at him between my legs. I almost didn’t do it but he told me he couldn’t see my panties showing under my skirt and the other two guys assured me has wasn’t lying. Larry must have taken at least a hundred pictures. He finally stopped and said we better pack up and head to our next class. He started putting his camera in his bag and I picked up my backpack and started walking away. “Thanks again,” he said. “You might want to get dressed before you leave.” I looked down and saw that I was naked. “What did you do to me you bastard?” He smiled at me and said I just started taking my clothes off while I was posing. “I kept asking if it was okay and you kept saying yes,” he said to me. He was right. He did keep asking and I insisted he just keep taking pictures. I slipped on my skirt and shirt and stuffed my bra and thong into my backpack. I would put them back on later. As I made my way to my next class, I wondered why I had done that.

I walked into Math just as class was starting. The only open seat was at the front. As I pulled my notebook out of my backpack, my bra and panties fell out onto the floor. I heard a bunch of people behind me giggle as I reached to pick them up. When I sat back up, the professor was staring at me. I realized too late that my skirt had slid up when I leaned over and he had gotten a good look at my pussy. I could feel my face turn red. I didn’t know what was happening to me but I had never been so embarrassed. I had only been here 48 hours and more people had seen all of me than the first 18 years of my life put together. Thankfully, this class didn’t last long either. I was going to run back to my dorm but the professor stopped me. After everyone left, he had me look over the syllabus and asked if I wanted an “A” in the class. “You don’t even need to come to class,” he said. “Come to my office every Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 for an oral exam. And I’m sure we can come to some kind of understanding for your final exam.” As I was walking out the door, he said, “Your first exam is today.”

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON

I didn’t have any more classes today so I went back to the dorm and cried. Nikki walked in a few minutes later. She asked what was wrong then sat on the bed and held me while I told her everything that had happened. “I think I know what’s happening,” she said. “But I need to ask you a couple of personal questions and then try something. Will that be okay?” “Sure, Nikki. Just make it stop,” I said. “First off,” she asked, “How many different guys have you fucked?” “Just two,” I answered. “Good”, she said. “How many girls have you fucked?” “I’ve never made love to a girl! How could you even think that?” I asked. “I didn’t think you had but I just wanted to be sure. I’m going to test my theory now. If I’m right, I’ll know how to get it fixed. Are you ready?” she asked. “Yes. Please,” I answered.

Nikki mumbled something then just stared at me for a minute. When she started getting undressed, I asked what she was doing. “You stripped so I thought I would too,” she answered. I looked down and sure enough, I was naked. She pulled out a strap-on dildo and said something else I didn’t quite get. She made me bend over the desk and she fucked me hard with the dildo. After I came, she made me lick the dildo clean. Then she lay down and spread her legs and had me eat her cunt till she came. I love fucking girls. Had I ever don’t that before? Finally she told me I needed to get ready for my math exam. She knew what my problem was and how to fix it but she couldn’t fix it until tonight.

Nikki gave me a note to give to my professor and told me not to read it. I got dressed and headed to the math building. As I was walking, I realized I had put on a white tank top, my shortest skirt, and six-inch heels. I felt like a hooker. I walked in the office and handed him the note from Nikki. He asked if it was true and I said I hadn’t read it. “Well,” he said, “we’re going to start with your final exam first.” He said something then told me to lie down on the desk. He pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen, climbed between my legs, and fucked me with everything he had. I came twice before he finally emptied his huge load into my hungry cunt. “Now it’s time for the oral exam,” he said. He pulled out and had me take his cock in my mouth to clean it off. He was really enjoying it and got hard again. After a few minutes he emptied another load into my mouth. He had me get dressed then kinda mumbled something. Then he said he would see me in class Friday and told me not to be late.

As I was walking to my dorm, I was wondering what the funny taste was in my mouth. I guess I was feeling a little horny. My juices were running down my legs. Why wasn’t I wearing panties? I heard someone calling me and turned around. He said his name was Ted. He had been at the party Monday night. After we talked a few minutes, I followed him to his car. He took me to a place called “Body Art”. I was led to a back room where Ted and the guy working there had me lay down on a table. The next thing I remembered was being told to get dressed. We went back to campus and he dropped me off at my dorm. “How did it go,” Nikki asked as I walked into the room. “I had a nice walk,” I said. “You got your belly button pierced! And what’s that under your shirt? Are your nipples pierced?” she demanded. “Of course not,” I said as I lifted my shirt to show her. “Oh my God, you got your nipples pierced. And what’s that? Your clit is pierced too.” I just stared at the nipple rings. They were soldered and wouldn’t come off. How did this happen? I was losing my mind.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

“There’s a party tonight at a different frat house. Brad will be there. I’ll make him fix everything,” Nikki said. “Do we have to go to a party,” I asked. “Can’t we meet him somewhere else?” “This is the only way I know to find him. And I’ll be with you the whole time. Don’t worry,” she assured me.

When we got to the party, Nikki had me sit in a corner while she went to look for Brad. I wasn’t really paying attention to anything. I heard someone say something and realized there were three guys standing next to me. I followed them squeezing between people as they led me through the room, down the hall, and into a bedroom. The guys stripped while I stood there and watched. Then Alan lay down on the bed and told me to impale myself on his cock. As soon as I was all the way down, Roy came up behind me and pressed his cock against my ass. When I opened my mouth to tell him it hurt, Jim filled it up with his cock. I came almost immediately. The three of them pounded me and all I could do was enjoy the ride. After about fifteen minutes, Alan said he was going to cum. I heard Roy grunt as he started cumming in my ass. Alan started half a second later. Before they were done, Jim was filling my mouth with his yummy spunk and I came harder than I ever had in my life. Roy and Jim pulled out and lifted me off Alan and left me lying on the bed. The guys got dressed then said something and walked out of the room. I got up a few minutes later and walked back through the living room to the corner where I had been sitting. I picked up my shirt and skirt from the chair and slipped them on then sat to wait on Nikki.

“Where have you been,” she asked as she came up to me. “I’ve been waiting here like you told me,” I answered. “I haven’t done anything.” “Then why,” she asked, “are you holding your bra and panties?” I couldn’t answer. “All I know is you told me to wait here and I did.” “Well,” she said, “Brad just walked in so I’m going to talk to him. Don’t move.” I watched Nikki go into another room with Brad. As I turned back toward the room, I heard a guy mumble something. He had me follow him to the middle of the room and told me they were going to play a game called “catch the cum.” I was the first contestant. All I had to do was lie down on the floor and catch all the cum I could. I was worried about getting it on my shirt but they said it was okay because I had left my clothes on the chair. Ten or fifteen guys stood around me, pulled out their cocks, and started jacking off. It didn’t take long before they started shooting their cum all over me. I caught what I could in my mouth, but some were aiming for my tits and cunt. They started backing away from me and that’s when I saw Nikki and Brad. “What are you doing,” Nikki asked. “We’re playing catch the cum,” I answered. I heard someone behind me say something and I went back to the chair and slipped on my shirt and skirt. I started looking around the room. That’s when I saw Nikki and Brad standing next to some guys. “I’m sorry, Lindsey,” Brad said as he and Nikki came over to where I was sitting. “About what.” I asked. “You’ll know soon enough. Let’s go, he said.

Brad took us back to his house. He told me to go take a shower to get all the cum off of me. He wouldn’t tell me how I got covered in cum. Nikki took my clothes to rinse them out. I came out a few minutes later wrapped in a towel. It was a little embarrassing because I don’t usually go around naked around guys I don’t know. We all sat down together and Nikki told me that she and Brad had discussed it and he was going to fix me. “My mind is a little fuzzy on some things,” I said. “I think on a lot of things. Can you fix it?” “Yes,” he said. “But before I do, Nikki and I agreed that you would fuck me.” “Why would I do that, asshole!” I yelled. Everything got a little fuzzy.

“Fifty bucks if your girlfriend watches,” I said. “Seventy-five if she joins in.” “Oh I’ll be joining in,” Nikki said. They took me to the bed and Brad pounded my cunt while I ate out Nikki’s pussy. I woke up alone at 1:00 A.M. not really sure where I was. I walked out of the bedroom and found Brad and Nikki talking on the couch. “Are you ready to become yourself,” Brad asked. “I don’t really understand what’s been going on. I want it to stop,” I said.

THURSDAY

I spent the next six hours with Brad under hypnosis with him trying to understand what had happened so he could fix it. He had given me three triggers at the party Monday night. “Sleepy Lindsey” put me back under. “Stripper Lindsey” made me strip two minutes after it was said. His mistake had been “Trigger Lindsey”. He intended it so he could easily add another trigger if he wanted. Unfortunately, it was working for other people, too. Guys that had been at the party were trying different things. I responded to “Slut Lindsey”, “Hooker Lindsey” and “Compliant Lindsey”. Then there was “Forgetful Lindsey” that made me forget everything that had just happened. And even Nikki had used “Bi Lindsey” on me. After Brad was sure the triggers wouldn’t work, Nikki took me home to sleep. After I finally woke up, she took me back to Body Art. She asked about getting the rings removed. “Just the one in my clit,” I said. “I like the other ones.” By the time he was done removing it, I had talked Nikki into getting her nipples pierced. Nikki asked if I was ready to go to another party. “No!” I said. “I missed classes today. And I have ten chapters to read for English before tomorrow.” I went to bed exhausted, sore, and glad that it was over.

FRIDAY

I made it through classes Friday without anything happening. A few times I heard guys say something to me and they looked really disappointed when I didn’t do what they wanted.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Nikki wanted me to go to another party. “Are you sure you got me put back the way I was,” I asked. “Yeah,” she said. “Why?” “Well, I’ve been thinking about it today. I remember everything that happened. I had never done anything like that before. Looking back”, I smiled, “it was kinda fun.” I walked over and gave her a kiss on the lips. “I’ll go without panties if you will,” I told her as I reached under her skirt and started to slide down her thong. After the guys had all figured out that my triggers didn’t work, they decided they needed to show me my pic on their phones. One guy decided to try to blackmail me. I went outside with him and took off his shirt, and kissed his chest as he leaned against a tree. Nikki had come out behind us. I pulled out his cock and as I started to give him a bj, Nikki used his shirt to tie his hands together behind the tree. I pulled his shorts off and Nikki and I took the rest of his clothes and left him there. Then we found his best friend and took him to a bedroom and fucked him together.

SATURDAY MORNING

I was supposed to meet Larry at the art building at 11:00 so he could take my picture. I didn’t have to go now but a part of me wanted to so Nikki went with me to meet him. He was confused when he saw us but I told him it was okay. She was just going to watch. He looked disappointed so I told him that he should take some of Nikki, too. We were posing together, just waiting for him to say it. We even kissed and started rubbing each other’s boobs through our shirts. That was all he could take. “Stripper Lindsey Stripper Nikki,” he yelled out. We started to lift our shirts then fell on the ground laughing. “What’s going on,” he asked. “If you want to see stripper Lindsey and stripper Nikki,” I answered, “you’re going to have to pay just like all the other guys have to do for their models.” “I heard it wasn’t working anymore. I just had to try,” he said. We left an hour later, each with $50 in our pockets.

CONCLUSION

My first semester went pretty well after that. I modeled for a couple of other photography students and one art professor hired me to be a nude model in his watercolor class. Between those jobs, being a waitress at a sports bar and all the parties, my grades weren’t great but I did pass. I had to take an oral exam in English and my math final was taken leaning over the professor’s desk. I convinced Daddy it was hard to study in the dorm so Nikki and I moved to an apartment for this semester. My grades are better thanks to a few tutors. They all help me for free. Fucking nerds can be fun. Nikki and I found out that pizza is free too if we answer the door topless. Sometimes the delivery guys show up even when we didn’t order it. I love college life.