The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note to the reader: I tried something a little different with this story. Hopefully it won’t be too difficult to read. I tell two stories at the same time; the real story and the illusion. Both versions are included in the square brackets; reality first-then the illusion; separated by a slash mark. (e.g., “Getting across town during rush hour would [be a nightmare/be a breeze].” “Be a nightmare” is reality. “Be a breeze” is the illusion.)

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Oxenforde

College Buddy

Gav was really [annoyed/delighted] when he received the phone call from [the creepy old guy/his college buddy].

Gav would [be forced/be allowed] to drive across town to [do the bidding of/hang out with] [the old guy he met online last month/his best friend in the whole world]. Getting across town during rush hour would [be a nightmare/be a breeze].

Gav arrived [dreading/eager for] the evening. [The old guy/His college buddy] opened the door, and invited him in.

After polite conversation, Gav and [the old fellow/his college buddy] wandered down to the basement to see the latest version of the spinning-light art project. In the darkened basement, Gav listened to [this guy/his best friend] make comments about his changes to the [machine/art]—but, honestly, Gav couldn’t see any changes. The [machine/art project] looked the same as it had the last time that Gav had seen it.

Presently, [the old fellow/his college buddy] used his remote to switch it on. The light on the art flashed, the disks spun, and the speakers played their sightly out-of-tune, out-of-rhythm music. While Gav watched, he noticed that the electronics gave off a faint buzzing sound. The buzzing was annoying and distracting. Gav listened to the buzzing. Gav watched. The [machine/art] ran for [a half an hour/a few minutes] while [the old man spoke softly/while his college buddy was silent].

“This is your college buddy. Your college buddy is beautiful. You are overcome with how beautiful he is. You have always thought of him as your ‘college buddy’. You have never thought of your buddy’s name. Your buddy doesn’t need a name. You are attracted to him. You have always been attracted to him. Your college buddy is sexy, very sexy. You will travel to your college buddy whenever you are summoned. You yearn for your buddy. You yearn for his body. You are monogamous. You will only have sex with your college buddy. Your college buddy is young. Your buddy wasn’t old, bald, or fat. You yearn for him. You have always desired your college buddy’s company. Your college buddy is your best friend in the whole world. You love sucking your college buddy’s dick. The best thing in the world is being on your knees, in front of your buddy, sucking his dick.”

Gav became aware that the art had been switched off. In the darkened basement, he was staring at the wall. Gav’s college buddy was watching him closely.

Gav sank slowly to his knees. On his knees, before his college buddy, he licked the crotch of his college buddy’s pants. Through layers of fabric, his college buddy’s erection pressed against Gav’s tongue. It was the work of a few moments to free his college buddy’s dick free of his pants. His college buddy’s erection sprang out towards Gav’s face. Gav marveled at how wonderful his college buddy’s dick looked.

Gav leaned forward, ready to suck this wonderful dick into his mouth, when a random thought wandered through his mind, “I’m not Gay. Why am I doing this?”

Gav leaned back; away from his friend’s erection.

[The old man/His college buddy] used the remote to switch on [the machine/the spinning-light art project]. Gav looked over at the [machine/art].

“You had always sucked your college buddy’s dick. You sucked it at college. You loved sucking his dick. You wanted to suck that dick, from the very first time you saw your college buddy. Sucking his dick was the best part of college. This is the only dick that you have ever sucked. This dick is perfect. You love sucking this dick.”

Gav awoke sucking his college buddy’s dick. The art had been switched off. Gav was loving sucking this dick. His buddy was making a low, contented humming sound. Gav sucked eagerly. He used his hands to cup his college buddy’s balls. Gav’s erection strained the crotch of his pants.

Gav looked up at his buddy’s face. His college buddy’s name was Paul; or, Richard. Richard? Rick? Randal? Paul? Steve? Gav sucked and looked confused. Gav’s sucking slowed.

[The man/His buddy] turned on [the machine/art].

“This is your college buddy. Your college buddy doesn’t need a name. You love to suck this dick. This is the only dick you have ever sucked. This is the only dick that you will ever suck. Your college buddy is sexy. Your college buddy is desirable. You have a wonderful time pleasuring your college buddy.”

Gav was eagerly sucking is college buddy. His hands were cupping is college buddy’s ass, holding his buddy close. Gav tried deep throating his college buddy, but he kept gaging. He thought that he should be able to deep throat his buddy, especially since he had sucked this dick so often.

Gav stopped, and looked with confusion at his college buddy.

His [friend/college buddy] used the remote to switch on the [machine/art].

“You love sucking your college buddy’s dick. You deep throat him. Relax your throat, and take him as deep as you can. Submit. Relax. Suck. Deep throating is bliss.”

Gav woke in bliss. He woke with his college buddy’s dick completely down his throat. Gav couldn’t breathe. Gav didn’t didn’t need to breathe; rather, the bliss of having his college buddy down his throat was more important that breathing at that particular moment. They stayed linked like that for half a minute. Dick-in-mouth bliss.

Both Gav and his buddy were naked. Gav didn’t remember undressing. He simply woke up naked. He had no idea when or how that had happened. His dick was hard and aching with need. Gav gave his dick a few slow pulls. Gav was heaven.

Slowly—Gav’s college buddy puled out of Gav’s throat and mouth. Gav sighed with a relaxed, peaceful sound.

His college buddy pulled Gav to his feet, and bent him slowly over the table top. Legs splayed, and Gav’s face towards the switched-off art project, Gav’s college buddy pressed his dick against Gav’s ass.

Gav realized what his college buddy wanted to do, then stood up. [The old man/Gav’s college buddy] switched on [the machine/the spinning-light art project].

“You trust your college buddy. You will let your college buddy lead the sex. Your college buddy is sexy. Your college buddy is desirable. You will obey your college buddy. You love getting fucked by your college buddy. His dick is perfect. You have always been fucked by your buddy. Since college. He fucked you often. You enjoyed getting fucked by your buddy. You still enjoy getting fucked by your buddy. No pain. There is no pain when your college buddy fucks you. You love getting fucked. Only your college buddy can fuck you. You love your college buddy. You love when your college buddy fucks you.”

Gav woke leaning over the top of a table. The [machine/the spinning-light art project] was still running. His ass was covered with lube. Gav’s college buddy was pressing his condommed dick against his hole. Gav looked back at the still running [machine/the spinning-light art project] on the wall.

“No pain. You will experience no pain. Only pleasure. Your college buddy gives you pleasure. He has fucked you hundreds of times. There is never any pain. You love getting fucked by your college buddy. Watch the spinning-light art project. Relax. I am your college buddy. I don’t have a name. I am beautiful. You want me to fuck you. Let me in.”

Gav closed his eyes, and went back to sleep. He felt his college buddy’s dick slip into his ass; like it had hundreds of times before. Gav felt the tiniest moment of pain, like always. He felt his college buddy’s dick slide into his ass.

Gav heard [the old man/his college buddy] say one more word. He said, “Finally.” Gav looked back at [the old man/his college buddy]—then Gav looked at the the spinning-light art project. It was always a spinning-light art project. It was never a machine. Gav became confused. He stared at the the spinning-light art project, machine, or the spinning-light art project. Very confused. The pleasure of getting fucked by his college buddy, who didn’t have a name ... Gav opened his eyes.

“Pleasure. Only pleasure. You love getting fucked by your college buddy. Only pleasure. Stroke yourself. You can’t stop stroking yourself. Pleasure. The spinning-light art project occupies all of your vision. Your thoughts are replaced by my words. Pleasure. Orgasm building. Come with me. Like always.”

Gav’s reached under the table and grabbed his own dick; franticly stroked himself, while his college buddy fucked him. Like always. Gav’s moans of pleasure were a counterpoint—to the groans and grunts of his college buddy. His buddy. Who he loved. He has loved his buddy since college. His college buddy wasn’t an old, fat, bald guy he met online. He was being fucked by his college buddy.

Pleasure replaced thought. Gav could not stop stroking himself. Gav did not want to stop stroking himself.

Gav’s college buddy’s thrusts became rough and unrhythmic. He clamped his hands on Gav’s sides—and thrust deeply, one more time, into Gav’s ass; orgasming with a loud set of animalistic shouts. Gav followed his buddy’s orgasm a few seconds later; squirting his seed, three times, four times, five. For half a minute, all rational thought was extinguished.

Expended, Gav lay on the table top; while [the old man/his college buddy] collapsed across Gav’s back. His college buddy sucked air in and out of his lungs in great heaving breaths.

Gav woke with the spinning-light art project sill running, his college buddy speaking words that Gav would never remember.

The two cleaned up, and Gav went home—promising his college buddy that he would return, again and again.