The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coldwar Hypno-Spy

Part I

The first light snow was falling in the nation’s capital, a little late this year but not unusual.

“Traffic is always bad during the first snowfall of the season.” he reflected as he stood at his office window watching the large snowflakes drift over the city. His office was ideally situated and had an excellent view of several of the important public buildings.

Just then the intercom buzzer called his attention away from the tranquil scene..

“Your two men have arrived..” Nataly called out. She really didn’t need to shout into the speaker he thought to himself, the technology is well developed and ,....two men ?

“Nataly, I’m only expecting one man this afternoon,...why don’t you...”

But before he could finish his sentence the heavy wood door swung open and Nataly swiftly led the doctor’s two “guests” into the room. Not waiting for any introduction, she turned out of the office and closed the door. The clicking of her high heels could be heard echoing down the corridor’s dirty linoleum.

Swallowing any look of consternation or surprise because of the unexpected guest he played the congenial host. After all, that was part of his job. As an operative in the psychological warfare unit, he had to get people to like him,...be relaxed,..open up.

Beginning with the view from his office the doctor brought the men to the large window and pointed out the famous buildings that could barely be seen through the swirling snow.

Though not large the office was comfortably furnished, with a large desk in front of the window and two overstuffed leather chairs in front of the desk facing the window. The walls were lined with bookshelves on which there were texts and journals in several languages. Some he had written. Scattered around were some photographs of himself taken with politicos and famous people of the day.

The guests appropriately responded to the view at the right moments and commented on the photographs hanging on the wall, studying the persons in each one. Both visitors were bilingual with excellent language skills.

“Those people? oh, they’re just politicians mostly, they probably wouldn’t remember me now, but they do impress my visitors,” he smiled in a self deprecating manner.

As work would be difficult if his “patients” were to know his true background a careful cover story had been devised in which the doctor of psychology was changed into a doctor of economics working in another of the alphabet soup departments of the government.

The first visitor, codenamed Dimitri, was a dancer in the ballet, already famous, but whose best days were still to come, while the second, codenamed Ivan, identified himself as the younger man’s “manager”. It was this second man who shouldn’t have been here,...wasn’t invited...

“The city is so beautiful in the snow.” spoke up the younger man.

He was the expected guest and seemed more at ease..

“Yes, I agree, " the doctor replied smiling at the both of them. “Though the first snow is always quite messy.”

The doctor had been well briefed about the dancer and knew by heart his own cover story about having been a student of the dancer’s late father ten years earlier. Since the son was now on tour in the country the doctor contacted the dance company to invite over the son of his favorite professor. From the secret dossier prepared for him the doctor remembered the younger man was about 22 years old. But the dossier did not tell him how beautiful was this young man. He was tall and as a dancer had the trim musculature of one who used his body often and well. The trademark shock of blonde hair hung over his forehead and defied all attempts to brush it back with his right hand, a gesture which over time had become automatic. His complexion was fair and would still probably contain baby fat were it not for the rigors of his training. Wearing an elegant dark suit, white shirt and vermillion necktie the clothes could not conceal the inverted pyramid shape given by his chest and upper body. An easy smile clearly indicated careful dentistry and revealed a small set of dimples like punctuation marks on his cheeks. As a dancer who had already known fame, he was used to having people like him but really enjoyed being liked and still maintained an earnest quality about him suggesting that he to needed other people’s approval. Of course the dossier also noted Dimitri was gay. That’s why the doctor had been assigned to this case.

“I have some photographs of myself with your father, would you like to see them ? ”

“Oh Yes, very much,..” enthused the younger man, “I hardly remember my father and I always want to know more about the time he was here in your country.”

The doctor reached for an album of photos on his desk that had been carefully retouched to include a few pictures of the doctor as a younger man beside Dimitri’s late father. The photos had been “aged” to appear to be about 20 years old instead of the two weeks they actually were.

“I only found this a couple of weeks ago and it shows many pictures from when I was studying in the South and your father was a visiting professor down there. When I heard you would be in town I was sure you would want to see them.”

Dimitri reached for the album and was soon lost in a world where he supposed his father had been. As was typical of many children who lose a parent he had grown up feeling somewhat guilty for his father’s death. The doctor had come to the conclusion that Dimitri wanted and needed to please an older man...a father figure. He wanted to do as he was told.

Attempting not to stare at the other man ... that is,...the unexpected one, the doctor continued his conversation while he tried to get the full measure of him. Slightly shorter than the younger one and probably 10 to 15 years older—about his own age the doctor thought. With a suit equally as elegant as Dimitri’s and slicked back dark hair he cut a dashing though more mature figure. He’s probably an agent, thought the doctor, since they wouldn’t let a famous dancer run around without some kind of control. Ivan also appeared to be well muscled but not in a sense of being classically trained. An agent, the doctor surmised, usually added muscles during a career of running from—or running after the enemy.

The real problem with the second man was whether or not he were gay. Upon the correct answer to this question lay the success of the mission. And it urgently needed an answer as he soon had no more photos or stories to entertain the young dancer and so provide a pretext for him to linger. Whether by mental coin toss or reasonable inference through keen observation, he made his decision on how he would proceed, and then put the plan into action. Addressing Dimitri, he said:

“Come over by the window and I’ll show you a trick your father used to pull on me when I was his student.”

Dmitri smiled and rose from his chair eager to be made a part of his late father’s hijinks.

The doctor handed over the photo album to Ivan hoping that it would occupy him just long enough.....

He approached Dimitri at the back of his desk where both stood at the large window.

In a voice intended to put the young man at ease he began, " This is a test of certain ideo motor movements that can produce a profound feeling of relaxation, and can also be a lot of fun.” So saying, the doctor reached out his right arm and placed it on Dimitri’s left shoulder. The effect was to bring Dimitri forward toward him a bit, inside an area usually reserved as one’s personal space, definitely it was a location where a more intimate exchange could be had. Their posture partially concealed them from Ivan sitting in the chair and also caused Dimitri to focus his milky blue eyes squarely on those of the doctor. Rather it may be more accurate to say that the doctor was focusing all his gaze directly into Dimitri. He continued, “The purpose..of the test....is to see...if you can....follow my words,....

And so began his induction and as it proceeded the doctor started to slow his speech, pausing every three or four words. As a result Dimitri was forced to pay closer attention to what the doctor was saying and even started to breathe more slowly, following the same breathing pattern as the doctor.

Please don’t interrupt !! the doctor thought to himself about Ivan who he could see from the corner of his eye and was still looking at the album but would soon become distracted by the spectacle about to unfold.

“...look into my eyes...and follow my words.....not just what they mean.....but also the sound.....that helps you relax.....” the doctor was now nodding his head in rhythm with the words.and the nodding was mirrored in the nodding of Dimitri’s head. His voice was deeper, softer,..a truly soporific tone. A slight smile was on Dimitri’s lips as he wondered if this were the trick his father had pulled. If so, he knew he must pay strict attention. His cheeks were red as if he had just come in from the cold, the muscles starting to relax. He was trying to be attentive and really, knew that he should be, but it was so easy to drift .....

“..that helps you relax.....and carrys you off.....to the place....you most want to be.....if only you.....will close your eyes......and sleep......sleep.....sleep...NOW !

Dimitri had been following the patter, and was drawn into it,..his eyes were heavy, his face and cheeks sagging. On uttering the word “now” the doctor had also squeezed Dimitri’s shoulder with his right hand and pulled him forward slightly. Until the very last word, the effect had been to induce,..to seduce,...until the very last word. But that last word was not part of an induction—it was a command. Induction over.

Dimitri’s eyes fell shut as the doctor squeezed and pulled on his shoulder. He rocked forward slightly and the doctor’s hand served to steady him so he would not fall. The shock of blonde hair fell forward into his face.

Having also been lulled by the buzzing of the doctor’s voice the word “now” had been spoken with a forcefulness and volume that had caused Ivan to look up. Dropping the photo album on the floor Ivan saw Dimitri standing quietly. Wearing a very puzzled expression Ivan then turned and looked at the doctor. Though it was obvious that Ivan had not entered a trance himself, he was confused and had not yet formed an idea of what was happening. This was a critical moment- as Ivan, in that split second, was forming an opinion of what had happened and how he should react to it. The result of this opinion could cause Dimitri to awaken from his trance and spoil everything. But the important thing in the doctor’s favor and, as it turns out, in Ivan’s entrancement was that he turned to the doctor for guidance in making that decision.

“Allow me to explain....“the doctor began quickly as he stepped from behind his desk and inserted himself between it and the chair where Ivan was still seated—effectively blocking any attempt to escape. He had to act hastily.

“...uh,..I’m not sure why...” Ivan started to speak...

The doctor interrupted, “You’re not sure why your dick is getting so hard that it won’t stay in your trousers, isn’t that right !?!....” he shouted at Ivan. The words were spat out at him in a tone of anger and intensity that could not have been more dramatic or more different from the polite conversation they had just shared.

“...wha..?!?...”

“Sit DOWN !” the doctor turned and commanded Dimitri who stumbled back from his position and collapsed into the large chair as he was told, his eyes still closed.

The doctor whirled back around and faced Ivan, his complexion red with anger and eyes narrowing to small beams of light as he continued:

“Well let me tell you this my little sow,.your dick is mine, and I’ve come to claim it !!...”

Ivan’s eyes sprang open on hearing such an audacious statement. The effect was electric. Whether before Ivan was hard or not the doctor didn’t know. But the suggestion had now been planted and the claim asserted. The stirring in that region gave evidence of its effect and the astonished look on his face was an opening the doctor knew he had to exploit. His voice was lower now but forceful. He immediately stared straight into Ivan’s eyes. Straight into his mind he hoped. He had trained himself to do this, to stare for long periods of time, never blinking, for he knew that if he broke his gaze before Ivan was under he would lose him and Dimitri as well. The doctor was still standing above Ivan so that Ivan had to look up at the doctor causing some eye and neck strain. Ivan was breathing heavily, and his heart was racing since he had still not recovered from the effect the doctor’s initial barrage had had on him. The attack continued:

“From the moment you walked in,...... you felt in your dick....... that I was in command,..that I was in charge of it, ..........that it would respond to my orders............my direction....... and my control........that this erection you are now feeling,..... is nothing less than a salute..... to the master...you now recognize.”

The words were uttered slowly, rhythmically, like an incantation with a voice at low pitch yet forceful..... and distinct.

Ivan’s pupils dilated slightly. His jaw had opened as if he were going to say something,...but then forgot the words...

No one had ever spoken to Ivan this way before. His words were shocking but strangely compelling and soon was feeling a sense of calm come over him as he heard the doctor speak. It was soothing, just sitting there,..listening to him,..staring into his eyes. not really what he said,..but the way he said it,...the doctor’s rudeness ...could be dealt with.....laterrrrr...

“And when you look directly into my eyes,...” the doctor continued in a voice less audible so that Ivan had to pay strict attention. “You find that your body relaxes,....your eyes become watery and strained.

There was a noticeable slump in Ivan’s posture and he had started to blink his grey eyes frequently. “Your body relaxes but your dick gets hard. What a contradiction, eh ?” The doctor smiled for the first time since the induction started. He could see that Ivan’s pants now showed a visible lump in the groin area.

“Your cock grows and strains against your trousers.” Ivan’s body was visibly relaxing,...settling more into the chair,..but he didn’t , couldn’t take his eyes off the doctor’s eyes, even though his eyelids were fluttering. Even though that small part of consciousness, present in every person, that told him to get up,...to run out the door and down the corridor,..to summon help.....because everything here was not as it should be, that small piece of independent will,..was too small and eventually was silent. Because now he was readily responding to the suggestions as they were offered to him. The body relaxed, but the dick grew hard, his eyes were tearing, watering, but he could not, would not, take them off the doctor’s.

“It feels so good to relax, doesn’t it ?” Ivan involuntarily nodded his head.

“Because right now the only thing that exists in the world is just you and me and our sympathetic communication we’re having. A communication like no other. It’s relaxing itsn’t it ? So soothing...”

“And when I touch you on the forehead, your relaxation will take over from your conscious mind. Your eyes will close, and your body relax,...and your mind start to drift.”

Slowly the doctor reached out his right index finger while continuing his suggestions, commands, for relaxation and release. Ivan could see the hand stretching out to him but still did not takes his eyes off the doctor’s.

“It feels so good to relax, " the doctor intoned over and over again. “Relax, release,.let go...” There was no tremble in the doctor’s outstreched hand. The sure knowledge of his imminent conquest had filled him with a feeling of mastery over the situation, and over the two men as well. Their yielding filled him with energy. He felt himself getting hard. Although he could not know how they would ultimately be used, he knew now there would be no turning back

Dimitri, only in a light trance, was at first floating along waiting for guidance—like a boat without a captain. The doctor had not had the opportunity to do something with him before he had to turn his attention to Ivan. Therefore Dimitri was able to listen to the induction of Ivan and be affected by it. As it proceeded Dimitri began to touch himself as he felt the effect of the commands given to Ivan to get hard. He first touched himself lightly but then more firmly and vigorously as the doctor’s words pulled both men into the doctor’s control.....

Ivan’s eyes were watering now, his body slumped in the chair, and his cock was angrily trying to find an escape route through the suit trousers.

“Relax,...release,....let go....”

The doctor’s words were hitting their mark,...repeatedly. His outstretched hand was at last at Ivan’s forehead and with a quick final movement tapped him squarely at the top of the bridge of the nose. The response was immediate. Ivan gave out a small sigh and slumped back in his chair, his suit rumpling and creasing as if some artificial support had just been cut. His eyes closed.

He then addressed himself to Dimitri.

“You were not given permission to touch yourself were you ?”

“no..” came a small voice from somewhere deep inside Dimitri.

“You’ve been a bad boy,” the doctor flatly remarked. Without waiting for a reply from Dimitri the doctor stepped around behind Dimitri and brought Dimitri’s arms behind his back. Pulling his two wrists together he passed his own hand over and around the wrists.

“What I’m doing now Dimitri is tying your hands together until you learn discipline and obedience.” The doctor’s voice was harsh.

“Your hands are now bound and you will not be able to move them from behind your back until I have released them.”

Although there were no objectively verifiable ropes around Dimitri’s wrists, Dimitri could not have been convinced of that as he struggled and pulled at his hands without success. With his arms pulled back the pectoral muscles were very well defined, as the white dress shirt he was wearing strained to contain his form. The odd posture he was forced to assume in the chair put pressure on the securely knotted necktie he was wearing so that it pressed against his carotid artery and started to cut back on the blood supply to his brain. He would have passed out but for the doctor’s warning.

“You cannot release your hands, so stop struggling and relax,...listen to my voice...”

Immediately, Dimitri assumed a blank expression and relaxed,...somewhat,..into his uncomfortable position. Color returned to his cheeks

The doctor stepped back in front of the two men. A bit rumpled himself and sweating heavily after this rapid induction of two men, he straightened his own tie and then addressed them both.

“In your mind, picture the snowfall you’ve seen outside my window,...” he was almost whispering now to the two enchanted men,......"...see the flakes of white fluffiness swirling around and around. You’re caught up in this swirling whiteness. Your mind will only see the falling snow until I speak to you again. While here your bodies will remain relaxed and your dick will stay hard.

Seeing how hard the two men were the doctor quickly reached over to give air to the struggling cocks. A few tugs at each mans pants and soon both engorged penises were standing free and erect. It never ceased to amaze him how different each man’s member could look. The younger man’s was not particularly long but well proportioned with a bright plum purple tip. The older man’s member was fatter, slightly skewed and had the added peculiarity of having several pubic hairs growing out of the shaft. The end had a pointed look to it and was bright cheery red. He was about to fondle each one but remembered he needed to review the dossiers compiled on the sleeping men by the department’s field agents. Duty called.

Part II

The doctor turned from the men and sat down at his desk. Taking out another cigarette, his last, he carefully turned it over in his fingers and then lit it while he considered their silent faces in the light of the slowly burning tobacco. Confident that they had entered trance, he took a deep drag and blew the smoke out slowly into the faces of his two captives, then turned on a desk lamp and pushed the buzzer on his intercom.

“Nataly, bring me these men’s files,..and some tea.”

Momentarily, the clicking of Nataly’s high heels on the linoleum floor announced her approach and entrance to the room into which she carried several dishevelled folders as well as the smell of her recently concluded lunch. Her considerable girth was barely kept in check by a khaki skirt and blouse that she seemed to put on every day. The doctor was not quite sure if she were in a military unit or if these were clothes left over from the war. Her chubby cheeks obscured the already narrow slits for eyes so that they revealed nothing..

The men remained motionless in their chairs as she brushed by them.

“Have they been conditioned ?” she asked harshly.

“No, they’re just in a medium trance.”

“You realize you only have a few hours to...”

“I was informed,” he interrupted in an irritated tone, tapping the desk with his index finger, “that there would be only one subject,...how can I be expected to complete my work successfully if the other sections fail to advise me who I am to receive? I wasn’t even informed if they were to be used as couriers or toys.”

The doctor didn’t really expect a response from her as he knew that Nataly had been placed in her “secretarial” position in order to keep an eye on him. He had worked for the bureau faithfully for 15 years but as his “orientation” had been discovered he was no longer trusted even though his preference was now found to be useful to the government.

“Are you saying you won’t do it ?” Nataly’s higer pitch was the only clue of a possible change in mood. Her face at first gave nothing away. Standing there clutching the files with her greasy fingers, the face then narrowed into a shape that for other people would be called a sneer except that with her one could never really tell.

“ Not at all...” came the swift reply, ..“what I’m saying is that this is simply a matter of economics, " the doctor shifted in his chair as he quickly attempted to recover the conversational advantage,...“for a given level of output,” he gestured with his cigarette hand toward the entranced men...” I must have a sufficient quantity of input, which in this case means time and planning.”

“Such is not the luxury for any of us,” was the tart reponse whereupon she dropped the files on the desk, spun around on her spikey heels and click click clicked out the door.

From his vantage point the doctor could not tell whether Nataly had seen the men’s erections—still pointed straight to the ceiling. She wouldn’t have cared anyway.

Worse, she had not brought the tea.

Part III

The doctor looked at the files on his desk. Stuffed into them were the reports from various agents about Dimitri, his actions, personal history, and habits. If the other side was heavy handed then our side was thorough, he thought, even if we were somewhat disorganized. He had already seen much of this information before but was hoping to spot something about Ivan. Nothing came to view. He was about to call for Nataly to look once more for a file on Ivan when he glanced up and saw the two hypnotized men. Slumped in their leather chairs, with rumpled suits, peaceful faces and erect dicks. Dimitri still had his hands clasped behind him. To hell with Nataly, he thought. But she was right about one thing: he had no time to spare. The next part of his work was extremely important, and the fact that he enjoyed it so much was merely an added feature.

Getting up from his chair he walked back around the desk and faced his sleeping subjects.

“My friends, the snow is clearing from your minds, the relaxation you have been enjoying can continue but your thoughts will no longer be clouded by the whirling snow,.you’ll be able to pay perfect attention to me.”

With that he reached out with both hands and grabbed each man’s dick. His voice was soothing,..pleasant. With gentle motions he began to massage each enlarged member. Ivan let out a slight groan, while Dimitri responded by sliding his hips forward and back to take maximum pleasure from the friction of the doctor’s hand.

“I want you both to picture yourselves in a boat on a very peaceful river,...” he had started his deepening exercises all the while keeping his hands firmly on the full cocks.

“...I am the captain,...the pilot of that boat,...and of that boat ...and over you ...I have complete control...” At uttering the last two words the voice was louder, more firm,..and with his hands gave a squeeze to both dicks. He repeated himself.

Both men moaned. Sweat was appearing on Dimitri’s forehead and he was now struggling again against the bindings on his wrists. Precum was oozing out of Ivan’s dick the color of which had changed from red to deep purple.

The exercises continued, using the principles of classical and operant conditioning. He would gradually excite them and take them to the edge, and then gently bring them back. Every movement and action was designed to reward correct responses and ignore incorrect responses. Taking them across the deeper and deeper dark waters of trance and obedience.

After a period he turned to Dimitri, “..Who controls you my friend ? " " you control me, sir” was his almost breathless reply. The doctor smiled and squeezed out some precum from Dimitri’s dick. Dimitri squirmed with pleasure “Good boy, do you want me to remove the ropes from your wrists ? " " no sir.” “That’s fine, then your wrists will stay tightly bound until we have finished. Relax and drift.”

He turned to Ivan, “...who controls you my friend ? " At first Ivan didn’t answer. He struggeled. Still he resisted. He was under, and was under deeply, but still he struggled. This was a fine subject and would call for a different approach.

He released Dimitri’s dick and bent down close to Ivan’s ear.

“Your friend here is one you really want isn’t he ? " The doctor had calculated that this “manager” was either Dimitri’s lover or badly wanted to be. “From the day you first saw him you wanted nothing more than to touch him,...feel him,...taste him,....” Ivan moaned and tried to adjust himself in the seat. “But you couldn’t have him, could you? You were too old. He never understood what you had to offer, never realized the depth of your feeling.” Ivan frowned and the doctor continued. “...he would never understand how much you did for him, and what you’ll still do for him....you care for him deeply, passionately, without hesitation, and have tried to express your feelings so many times and in so many ways, but it just hasn’t been understood, has it ?” The frown on Ivan’s face broadened and he began to cry, reluctantly,...he was trying to hold it back but the doctor’s words had cut through all defences and gone to the very place where dreams are stored. When the doctor saw the tears he knew he had scored. “He hasn’t understood you,....but I have. I understand perfectly well the pain of daily rejection by the one we love the most.”

“And that’s why I’m going to give him to you,..my friend. I’m going to give you Dimitri. Since he is here sitting next to you I’m going to let you take full measure of his manhood and satisfy yourself and also him as never before. Because when I count to three I will tell you to open your eyes you will have before you the erect phallus of your beloved.” The tears stopped. They were replaced by flushing of the face, radiance.

“...he will want you and you will want him and you will be able to take him fully in your mouth and satisfy you both.”

He was struggling to arrange himself in the chair. “One.” He had slumped far down in his period of relaxation and now needed to have his posture as erect as his dick. “Two.” The start of smile appeared on his lips, he wet them in anticipation. “Three, open your eyes !”

Ivan opened his eyes and burst into a huge smile. Almost immediately he pounced with his mouth on the erect penis in front of his face. Sucking greedily, thirstily, as a person lost in the desert chancing upon some water, his long tongue slid up and down the firm shaft. Little moans of contentment welled up from Ivan’s throat, as he kissed the ball sac and then plunged his nose into the thick patch of black kinky hair surrounding the love object.

With his strong hands the doctor pulled Ivan by the hair away from his engorged dick. Like a man coming up for air after a long time submerged in water Ivan did not notice that his mouth was fixed on the doctor’s penis and not that of Dimitri. So strong was the desire to be with Dimitri, so powerful the spell of the doctor and his words, and the need to believe what he had been told, that Ivan did not understand the different realities that were in operation here. Gasping for air Ivan plunged back on the engorged penis. Like a pit bull, he would not let go, not give out since he had gotten this close.

The suction on his dick sent the doctor into a near fit of passion. He had not felt this way in how long ? The licking continued and caused the doctor to wonder whether he was himself the hypnotized and Ivan the hypnotist. He pulled on Ivan’s slicked back hair again but his lover would not be dissuaded this time. Ivan was using the doctor like a straw. He had grabbed onto the doctor’s legs with his hands and remained at his post. With one final inhalation the doctor let out a great cry and came in Ivan’s mouth. A stream of hot jizz filled the oral cavity and spilled down the sides of his mouth and onto Ivan’s blue shirt staining it white. With Ivan’s fingers digging into his legs the doctor fell backward and was caught by the desk behind him. Ivan simultaneously came and shot his load over his suit pants and the seat of the chair. Ivan started to wipe up the residue from the side of his mouth and continued to lick at the slowly deflating cock. He would have lingered longer but for the doctor’s sudden command.

“Sleep Now !” and Ivan fell back into the chair in a deeper hypnotic sleep than he had ever been before. He was utterly exhausted, with sweat running down from his temples and dripping onto the blue dress shirt causing a dark stain. The tie was half off and his hair giving out to all directions.

“...and now my friend,...” as the doctor smoothed back Ivan’s dark hair, “who controls you ?” " you do, sir” “came Ivan’s meek reply. The doctor took Ivan’s head in his hands turning it to the right and then the left,..carefully examining his new subject,...new slave. “Do you surrender ? " " yes sir, completely” “Good boy.”

The doctor pulled up his trousers and fastened them. He had not had such a determined lover or intense orgasms in years, even if this were under slightly false pretences. He looked over at Dimitri who was still sitting peacefully in his chair, completely relaxed and awaiting orders from the doctor. He looked too beautiful. The idea that Ivan could be so taken by him instantly filled the doctor with jealousy and rage.

Suddenly, he reached behind him and grabbed a pair of scissors from his desk. Then with one quick movement bent forward and in a swift motion sliced off the famous shock of blonde hair that had covered Dmitri’s forehead. Not just the overhanging portion but also a swathe as wide and deep as the shears would cut—.almost to the scalp.

The doctor blinked. This was beyond comprehension...! What had he DONE !?! He was stupified...!! Never before in his professional career had he given himself over to such an act of,...of...vandalism!! The fallen blonde locks were scattered over Dmitri’s shirt like fallen soldiers on a battlefield. Some had landed forward and were stuck to the shaft of his still erect dick that was covered in precum. The chunk of severed hair came from the scalp over Dimitri’s right eye and the place on his head looked like a wheat field that had just been harvested. The remainder of the hair was its original length. He looked ridiculous.

The doctor was horrified. What if Nataly came into the room ? How could he have jeopardized the mission to satisfy a fit of pique ? He knew the rumblings would start,..the accusations, “he’s not trustworthy,” they would snipe...“his sexual orientation has made him emotional like a female,"...and all the other vomit that would spew forth. But this was inexcusable. Dimitri could not dance looking like this, and he could not explain it away either.

With a slight tremble in his hands he reached for the cigarette box. Damn,!! He had already smoked his last one. He turned and looked at the radiator, why was it so hot in here ? They always turn the heat up all the way whenever it snows. Incompetent department—full of dolts—they can’t do anything right around here he thought,....including me ! He smiled to himself. Looking at the clock, he knew both men now belonged to him but there was no time left for their programming. They would have to leave soon for the flight to New York. He looked down at the half filled ashtray. “Damn!”

There was only one thing to do: the rest of the hair would have to go too. But how ? Then he remembered the dog clippers kept in the outer office used on some of the guard dogs in the summer. Just then the intercom buzzer on his desk sounded.

“Yes ?”

“The car will be here in 45 minutes for the two men!” Nataly’s voice boomed through the intercom.

“You’re very efficient today, " the doctor began sarcastically, “.but I’m quite capable of keeping track of the time.”

The doctor switched off the intercom. He would like nothing better than to put her under his hypnosis,...turn her into a cow,...correction:..make that more of a cow. But he had no time for such thoughts. He slipped over to the side door to his office and out directly into the corridor. In less than a minute he was back carrying a large pair of electric animal clippers. Designed for use on dogs and small sheep or goats, the teeth were widely spaced, with a cutting edge much wider than one designed for use on human heads. But this would have to do. He plugged in the shears and tested them. And now to prepare him ?

He turned to Dimitri, “My friend, I’ll tell you a story about a ram I used to keep on my father’s farm when I was growing up. Just relax and listen to what I tell you,...that’s it.”

Dimitri eased back into his chair, relaxed and was visibly pleased now to be the center of attention of the one who controlled him. His hand s were still held behind him in the bindings of the imagined ropes but his dick was pointed close to a three o’clock position.

“My pet ram used to grow the most beautiful fleece. And as he was young and spirited, it grew very quickly. But when it grew it made him hot and uncomfortable. So, every so often I would cut the wool from him to let him breathe again.

Upon saying this, the doctor switched on the electric shears and brought them down on the part of Dimitri’s head where the scissors had just been. Steadying the heavy and somewhat awkward instrument he plowed it into the unmown of hair directly on the crown of the head.

“And as we would shear the ram,..we noticed that he became very very hard. It was obvious that he loved having the fleece removed from his body. Maybe it was our touching him, or just the uncomfortable weight that was being removed, but it was unmistakable that the more fleece we took off the harder he became.”

The story may have had some effect on Dimitri because now his dick began to move up toward a two o’clock position and was continuing to move up. The doctor’s movements were a bit awkward because of the size of the clippers but methodically he continued to work over Dimitri’s hair.—pulling his head back, pushing it down, side to side. The bit behind the ears was the hardest.

The doctor turned toward Ivan, " Our friend here is in need of a boot shine, he’s holding one of them between his legs. Get down and lick it clean.

“yes sir.” Ivan slid from his chair and faced Dimitri on his knees placing his hands on each of Dimitri’s legs, and then began to lick at the throbbing “boot”.

The doctor continued, “And as we cut off the fleece, the ram would get very hard so that he would want to mate when we finished. In fact, the ram started to associate our clipping with being hard so that he seemed to enjoy it and wanted to be clipped.”

The doctor was almost finished. The cut wasn’t even all over his head but it would have to do. Dimitri had begun thrusting into Ivan’s mouth as the combination of story, and contact on his head and dick excited him. And all this shifting about had made it more difficult for the doctor to work.

“You’ve almost finished !” the doctor shouted at Ivan, “he’s helping you to polish that boot, try harder !!”

“yxsxxws srr, was Ivan’s reply.

With that Ivan took all of Dimitri in his mouth, Dimitri moaned and thrust harder. Sweat poured from his denuded forehead.

“That’s enough, stop!” called out the doctor. Immediately, Ivan pulled back and raised himself back on his knees. This was just in time for Dimitri to shoot several hot wads of milky liquid onto Ivan’s blue shirt. The doctor threw Ivan his handkerchief and told him to clean himself.

The doctor surveyed the scene: Two deeply hypnotized men who still had not been programmed. By their appearance they had been in a terrible struggle. Both had been sweating heavily, suits rumpled and wrinkled, shirts wet and stained, and everywhere—hair. Great fistfuls of blonde sacrifice scattered around on the floor, on their suits, around Ivan’s mouth. Sticky drippings of cum on the floor and chairs.

The damage would have to be cleaned up later and he would have to do it himself. He barely had enough time left for one post hypnotic suggestion,...which was to reenter trance when given a code word. This he did in record time and also gave the two men the counter sign to let their handlers in New York know that they had the right men.

That done, he gave a few more suggestions to the effect that both had had a light and enjoyable afternoon during which Dimitri had been very proud of his new haircut he had just gotten before coming.

The doctor removed Dimitri from his “bindings” and slapped the men’s coats on them. Quickly brushing away the most obvious clumps of hair he pulled Dimitri’s hat down over his head and woke them both up.

“....that was what I thought too !!” the doctor started out talking in the middle of a sentence to indicate he was continuing a conversation that had been interrupted briefly.

The two men looked at each other with great puzzled expressions on their faces, then looked at their clothes and saw that each was in his overcoat.

“Have we been here long ?... I don’t rem..?” Dimitri asked to no one and everyone.

“Oh just long enough to reminisce,” the doctor smiled, " but I know the driver is here now and you’ve got to get to the airport.”

Still not understanding what had just happened nor why now it was so dark outside the two men left the doctor’s office without further comment or protest, wondering silently where the afternoon had gone and what they had done.

As soon as they left the doctor began a note to the chief of the department describing his own heroic efforts to program not one but two men in less time than he normally gets for one. Naturally, he concluded, he should be allowed to go to New York to complete the noble work thus started.

The flight to New York was long but not too bumpy for this kind of crossing. The plane landed in Idlewild Airport as dusk was falling.

The two Americans were very glad to get back home after a long and somewhat puzzling trip abroad. They were greeted by the representative of Dance America magazine who was to escort them off to their hotel. The eager cub reporter couldn’t help staring at Dimitri’s freshly buzzed head.

“It’s, it’s so different !” gushed the reporter barely concealing his astonishment.

“Yes, it is,” the young dancer remarked rubbing his hand over the stubble in the same gesture he formerly used to brush the hair from his eyes. “I decided I just wanted a change. But the funny thing is, I feel like I’d like to get it cut again this evening.....”

They had gathered up all their belongings outside the airport when a late model Packard pulled up. Two burly men in trenchcoats got out. The bigger one diverted the reporter while the older of them faced the recent arrivals and addressed them by their real names:

“John Braley Davenport ?” (codename: Ivan)

“Michael-Oliver VanSandt?” (codename: Dimitri)

Both men smiled expectantly, and Ivan./John extended his right hand.

“The East is Red !” the large man almost sang to them in a booming voice. In an instant the trigger pierced the veil of normalcy that had covered the men’s arrival. Their eyes went glassy and then half closed. Their bodies slumped where they stood, arms dropping to their sides and their faces assuming a look of sweet passivity. In the same moment each one responded aloud in a monotone voice with the countersign they had been taught in Moscow:

“We bring you greetings from Comrade Stalin...”

“Step into the car !” ordered the second man.

The two men submitted as ordered and the car sped off into the night.