The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Coin World — The Flipping Coin — Part 2

SYNOPSIS:

Wyatt continues to explore the powers of the Flipping Coin with some positive and negative consequences on his life.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

Imagine you had ultimate power over another person.

How they look…

How they act…

Who they are…

Everything.

Now, imagine you had to leave her behind to go back to college after only a few short days of exploration together because you’re trying to be a responsible adult.

You can imagine how pissed off I am as I board that plane to begin my trip to return to school.

I guess I could have told her to come with me, and she would have had to obey, but without a plan on how I’d make that living situation work in my dorm room, I figure leave her be… for now, at least.

My estranged father left me something called the Flipping Coin. It allows me to make otherwise impossible bets about people, nudging reality if necessary in the right direction at the whim of a coin flip. I now have a girlfriend/slave/I don’t know what named Tracy, a waitress I met shortly after my father’s funeral. She attempted to steal the Flipping Coin which spelled bad news for her. The Flipping Coin apparently doesn’t appreciate that and demanded that she be punished. I stuck her with me for life at its request. That seems like punishment enough. It was incredibly weird and unnerving when the Flipping Coin controlled and spoke through Tracy. It made me realize that it is an entity and not just a thing. It has wants. I can only hope its wants and my wants aren’t diametrically opposed to each other at any point in our partnership.

I try to make the most of my trip home and decide to challenge someone in first class for a seat exchange. I find a smaller-sized woman who doesn’t really need the extra space. I target her specifically because she looks like the evil stepmother type who would send her newfound younger charges to boarding school. I may have a thing against evil stepmothers, thinking about how my father abandoned me and my mom and started anew with an altogether different family. I figure I can use the Flipping Coin to strike a karmic balance for everyone who has gone through what we’ve gone through.

I approach her with the Flipping Coin extended and say, “Heads, I take your first class seat.”

Without even so much as a short pause, she says in response, “Tails, I take one thousand dollars from you.”

A little surprised by how unfazed she was by the challenge, I flip.

TAILS.

Thankfully, due to some early luck, I can cover the loss of the grand, but debating whether the Flipping Coin currently has it in for me, I decide to stick to my steerage class seat rather than make any more costly mistakes in an attempt to upgrade.

The fifty grand, now forty-nine grand, I won gives me a certain amount of wiggle room, but my father’s warning remains omnipresent—he lost his life with me and my mom to a Flipping Coin bet. This is not a toy. The stakes can potentially be life and death. And so far, in my limited testing, no one has ever backed down from a bet. I don’t know if they, or I, even can.

I spend the rest of my travel not making any bets and the moment I get back to my dorm room, I immediately crash out, knowing I have to get up early for classes tomorrow. The plan was to sleep through the night, but my roommate comes back drunkenly loud with other plans. Sleepily, I pull the coin from my pocket without thinking, extend it and say, “Heads, you decide to go to quietly sleep now, Caleb.”

My roommate, Caleb, says, “Tails, you decide to wake the fuck up and party with me.”

I sit up so that I can flip the coin, hoping for heads, but —

TAILS.

Filled with energy I didn’t have the moment before, I grab the beer from Caleb’s hand, down it in one go, and yell, “Let’s do this!”

Caleb is an avid and capable rager, but I somehow manage to keep pace with him. Magic, I guess. The main difference between the two of us, he’s smart enough to not schedule any classes before noon. Unlike me, with my 830a Philosophy class. I might have been able to get to sleep if I’d just kept a pillow over my head to drown out his drunken revelry. One flip later and I’m up till 5a and go to sleep with the room spinning around me. The Flipping Coin felt neglected. I didn’t need to make the bet. It influenced me to do so. I know it. I guess I can’t just pocket it until I feel like using it. It demands use. If it feels like I’ve gone too long, it will find an opportunity to make a bet happen. Sick on multiple levels, I can’t help but think—What exactly has my father saddled me with?

Bordering somewhere between drunk and hungover, I take a cold shower to try to regain my wits. It does little to help. I stop by the coffee shop on campus on my way to Philosophy in the hopes of caffeinating my way through the morning. It helps for the first half of class, but I wake up to see the rest of the students leaving the lecture hall and the piercing gaze of my professor boring a hole through my head. He’s never really liked me, always grading my papers harshly. It’s my worst grade in school and I probably should’ve realized it was a lost cause and dropped it early on before the drop would leave a permanent mark on my college record.

I decide to explain myself, hopeful that I can fall on the sword of his charity.

“Professor Richardson. I’m sorry for falling asleep in your class. I just got back from my father’s funeral last night and it took a lot out of me.”

“Irish wake?” He asks.

“Excuse me?”

He takes a deep breath, “Smells more like a celebration than a funeral.”

“We had a complex relationship…”

He only “mm hmm’s”dismissively in my direction. Unfortunately, I’ve done nothing to help my cause in the class.

I feel the Flipping Coin grow warm in my pocket. I grasp it and, once touched, I can’t help but pull it out and speak. “Heads, you give me an A in this class.”

Richardson seems amused. He counters. “Tails, you immediately drop out of college.”

Shit.

I don’t want to be a college dropout.

Proof that I can’t back out of a bet once it’s initiated, I toss the Flipping Coin up into the air, hoping that the tails streak ends now.

TAILS.

Fuck.

I’m now going to be a college dropout. Thanks dad. Anger rushes through me, building into a compulsion to speak. “Heads, you quit teaching, you dickwad.”

More serious than before, he utters, “Tails, your coin is mine.”

His side of the wager stings, but I wonder if I’d be better off without it. Then, I wonder what happens to Tracy if I lose it. Does she become his? Or does her enchantment persist and she’s still mine regardless of who possesses the Flipping Coin?

I flip.

HEADS.

I pocket the coin immediately, getting it out of sight before this grudge match takes any more casualties than a dropout and a now former teacher. This is not how I wanted to come back to school… just to leave it a few hours in. Not what I wanted at all, but maybe it’s exactly what the coin wanted. That sends a chill up and down my spine.

I stop by the administration office. They try to convince me not to do what I’ve gone there to do, but there’s no talking me out of it. I’m powerless to change my mind because it’s no longer my decision. It never was.

Caleb is still sleeping when I get back to my room to start packing. He wakes up midway through. He rubs his eyes, sees what I’m doing, and says, “Shit, dude, what’s going on?”

“I’m no longer a student at this university.”

“Aw man. Because of the partying?”

I don’t want him to feel guilty, even if he was one of the dominos that set things in motion. I can’t place blame. I shouldn’t. It really has little to nothing to do with him and everything to do with my magical token. “No. But maybe you should still look at me as a cautionary tale anyway.”

“Dude. My BAC is outpacing my GPA. I’m not far behind you, if it makes you feel any better.”

I feel the warmth of the coin and immediately grab my bags and rush out of the room. I don’t want anything else to go horribly wrong with my day, even at the expense of my loafer roommate… loafer former roommate.

The coin feels warmer still when I make my way out of the dorm completely and I know I need to somehow avoid contact with everyone around me. I know the moment I stop something will happen and I fear that in denying the coin, it’s likely not going to land in my favor.

Of course, the longer you try to avoid doing something, the more likely the universe will get its way anyway. Lost in my head, I bump into something, then look up to realize I’ve bumped into someone—Eva Adams—my college crush. She has the looks and body of a cheerleader, but the sharp wit of a nerd. She’s kind of my ideal woman, but we’ve pretty much shared about twenty words total in all of our interactions combined. And I’ve bumped her so hard, her books and phone have cascaded to the ground below us. I drop my bags to bend down to help her and we knock heads.

“Ow. Sorry.” I say.

“Maybe look where you’re going, walking, bending over… what have you.”

“Noted.”

So much for the meet-cute. She’s annoyed and we’re both slightly injured.

The Flipping Coin feels like it’s searing its face into my thigh through my pants pocket. I stop helping her sort her things and fish it from my pocket to try to salvage my leg. It’s cooler in my hand, but it still pulses with life.

Eva’s eyes lock on it, mesmerized. I fight the wager because I feel it coming. Eva is not on guard and therefore entirely unprepared to do so. She speaks out, “Heads, you pay more attention to where you’re going from here on out.”

I clench my jaw. I’m not even sure what would be an even wager against that, but the Flipping Coin knows and when I refuse to speak, it speaks through me, for me. “Tails, we spend the day together naked.”

Her eyes are wild as I flip, something of a dawning realization occurring behind them.

TAILS.

Maybe the Flipping Coin doesn’t hate me.

Maybe we can be pals.

“Your room or mine?” She asks.

I lift my bags with a shrug. “I don’t have a room here anymore.”

“Well, I guess it’s mine then. Follow.”

I shadow Eva to her dorm room. When we get there, her roommate is web chatting with a friend or a family member. There’s not enough time for me to sort that out because Eva closes the computer on her. “I need the room. All day.”

Her roommate smiles. “Say no more, Tiger.”

The roommate quickly packs her laptop and a change of clothes, winks at me, and leaves.

Eva tugs her sweatshirt over her head, revealing a purple sports bra beneath. The compression of the sports bra does little to hide the fact that the girl is completely stacked. She looks at me, expectantly, and asks, “We doing this?”

I start to remove my clothes as well. There’s nothing sexual or even sexy about the process. You’d think the pair of us were at the doctor’s office with how clinical we approach it. Feeling awkward, I try to avoid looking at her when I know that she’s finally naked. I sit on her roommate’s bed and stare at the ceiling.

She finally breaks our uncomfortable silence with, “So… how exactly did this happen?”

With a reasonably embarrassing twenty-four hours in front of us, I decide to get the ball rolling and tell her everything. My father. The Flipping Coin. The fifty grand. Tracy. My attempt at first class. The partying with my roommate. My last class. Professor Richardson’s last class. Her.

She processes it all, then says, “Hey.”

To keep myself occupied, I’ve started to examine their ceiling for any flaws. “What?” I ask.

“Just look at me, you’re going to hurt your neck if you keep it craned that way too long. I should know. I’m studying Physical Therapy.”

I look at Eva, naked and sitting opposite me. She’s somehow, despite our circumstances, managing a smile. Her legs are crossed in a ladylike manner to protect her most intimate bits from my view, but with her hands on the bed to either side of her, her breasts are on full display. Even with the tease of the sports bra, I had no idea what she was hiding under her clothes. She has massive mams with equally large areola and nipples. I almost feel like I’m poised to drool. She can feel my lingering gaze on her chest. “Yeah,” she says. “Take it all in.”

“You are… stunning.”

She blushes. First in her face, but then across her chest as well. It’s endearing. Then, the feeling is capped off by her nipples rising to full attention. She really seems to enjoy my hungry stare.

“I’ve never been naked with a boy before.”

“Ahem,” I say feigning injury. “A man.”

“Right. A man.” She says and I feel her gaze drop to between my legs. I don’t have my legs crossed so she gets a good view. “A man, indeed.”

Now it’s my turn to blush.

“We’re both adults,” she says. “Nothing wrong with admiring the body of another adult.”

I smile. “Nothing at all.”

I wish she didn’t have her legs crossed.

I realize I have the coin sitting face up on the bed beside me. It starts to radiate heat. Clearly, it’s magic responds to need… or requests.

“Oh shit,” I say.

“What?” She asks, concerned.

“Honestly? I just idly wished you didn’t have your legs crossed and now I suddenly feel the coin pulling me towards a bet.”

“Think you can keep it somewhat PG-13, bad boy?”

“Um, what?”

“Well, now that I know all about the coin, I’m interested to see it in action.”

“Really?” I ask, eyebrows raised.

She nods. She’s bold and fun. My crush on her grows. I don’t need to look down to see what else might also be growing.

I hold up the coin. “Heads, you’ll have no qualms with being completely naked around me.”

She counters, “Tails, you’ll stroke yourself for me.”

I’m surprised by her request, but she’s grinning like a minx as I toss the Flipping Coin up into the air.

HEADS.

Her posture changes completely. Her legs drop open and I can see her bush leading into her lady parts.

“You really want to see me stroking?”

She bites her lower lip and nods.

I hold the coin up. “Call it then.”

“Heads, you stroke yourself looking at me,” she says.

“Tails, you stroke yourself looking at me,” I respond.

I flip.

TAILS.

“Ugh.” She moans with an undeniable desire to start stroking her slit. She starts to rub and mutters “dick” in my direction.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t catch that.”

“This is rigged, isn’t it?” She breathes heavily, almost panting. “You’re in control, aren’t you?”

“You want to test your theory?” I ask.

She nods emphatically.

I hold up the coin. “Heads, you… start… stroking… too…” she manages to moan out, worked up to a fervor.

“Tails, you start talking dirty.”

Her eyes go wide as I flip.

HEADS.

“See?” I say.

“Oh, you’ve wanted to start stroking that cock the moment you saw my pussy.”

I’m shocked by her words, as right as they may be. As I start to stroke to the sight of her, I wonder if it actually came up tails. I was sure it was heads. She seems to read my mind.

“I liked the idea of talking dirty. No need to win that in the bet. I want to get you to cum before I do.”

“So a different kind of bet?”

“A gentlewoman’s wager,” she says, tossing her head back, shifting off the edge of the bed so she can spread her legs wider and give me a much better view of exactly what she’s doing. Her grunts and moans are keyed to set me off.

“Where have you been all my life?” I ask, admiring her.

“Masturbating with these two fingers, thinking of a guy who looks like you stroking his big hard cock until he’s bursting because he’s so turned on by my hot body.”

I stroke faster and feel myself get harder, getting to that point of no return where I know I’m only a matter of moments away from cumming.

“Say the nastiest thing you can think of,” I command.

“I want you to take my virgin pussy and then my virgin ass,” she moans out and I feel myself spurting strings of cum up into the air, some landing on me, some on her roommate’s bed.

She’s got her eyes closed now, focussing on her own ministrations. Soon after, she’s got her head down in her pillow trying to stifle her own screaming orgasm.

I find some tissues and do my best to clean up myself… and the bed.

I look up to find her gaze trying to meet mine.

“What next?”

“What do you mean ‘What next?’”

“Well,” she says, “That was about an hour. We still have twenty-three to go. Lots of time to experiment.” She sees my face and adds, “With the coin…. For example, Heads, you do exactly as I say.”

I retort, “Tails, you tell me everything you’re thinking, honestly.”

I flip.

TAILS.

“So what’s going on?” I ask.

“I was so turned on when I made you cum just by watching me that I need to feel that all of the time,” she blurts, then puts her hands over her mouth, but despite them being there, she can’t stem the flow of words. “I want to control you and I want that coin.”

“Even after everything I’ve told you that I’ve been through?”

“Stop complaining. You’ve got a girl under your complete control somewhere. You’re flush with cash. So what if you’re a dropout? You’ve got such immense power, how much is a degree really going to help you more than that?”

“That’s your takeaway from my story?”

“Yes, sans all the complaining stuff you peppered in about the coin sometimes controlling you.”

I didn’t peg her as a dominating type, but I guess you never know what’s going on in someone’s head unless a magical item gives you free reign over their thoughts.

Flustered by her, I ask, “Are you really a virgin?”

“A lady never tells,” she says, before the truth kicks in. “No. I’m not a virgin in any sense of the word.”

The Flipping Coin flips out next to me, vibrating with energy. I decide to let her know. “It’s heating up again.”

“Guess it’s time to man up, then, and make things really interesting.” She latches her focus on the Flipping Coin and proclaims, “Heads, the Flipping Coin is mine now.”

I understand the balance of the universe at play. She wants control. She wins and she gets just that. However, if she loses, she loses all control. Therefore, I say, “Tails, you’re mine to control in any and every manner I see fit.”

I toss the coin into the air knowing that I’m either free of its burden/boon or I have a new plaything. For me, it feels like it’s a win-win situation.

TAILS.

…And now I have a brand new plaything named Eva Adams…