The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Addict

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: A man with a magic crystal finds an odd limitation to his mind control powers.

“Doug,” the mostly bald man called from one of the restaurant’s tables.

“Mark,” the young looking man said coming over and dropping across from his friend. “Sorry I’m a little late. I had a devil of a time finding a parking spot.”

“No worries,” Mark said shutting down his phone. “I was just clearing up some emails so I have my afternoon free.”

“Great,” Doug said getting comfortable. He was dressed in a casual polo shirt and slacks. His hair was blond and cut into a crew cut that would look okay anywhere, and not noticeable. Doug simply put, was the kind of guy you wouldn’t look twice. “So how are Nancy and Karen?”

Mark sighed. He looked older than he was. His head was almost absent of hair except for a strip above his ears and going around the back of his head, which was snow white. There were bags under his eyes that looked like they could hold groceries. There were deep lines from the sides of his large nose down to the sides of his thin lipped mouth. “Nancy is obsessed with her novel,” Mark started. “It’s already over five hundred pages, and she says she’s about two-thirds done. Karen got into another auto accident the other day coming home from college.”

“Is she okay?” Doug asked concerned.

“She’s fine, just a fender bender, our fender into another woman’s SUV,” Mark said with a sigh. “However this is the third one in a year. One more accident in the next two years and she has to go back to driving school according to our insurance company. As for me, I’m brushing up on my Chinese because my bosses think the future of fiberglass will be overseas. Anyhow, what’s going on in your world of mind controlling playboy?”

“Did I tell you I went to Spain last week?” Doug asked.

“No you did not. Did anything good happen there?” Mark asked just as the waitress came up with two glasses of water. The two men ordered and the woman with very wide hips and a large belly walked off.

“No, and that’s the sad part,” Doug said before taking a sip of his water. “I landed, was driven to this one business, pulled out my crystal and activated it, spoke the Spanish that I had been practicing, and then was taken back to the airport. The only good looking woman I saw while there, was the woman at the check in desk at the airport, and I couldn’t do anything because there were too many people around.”

“Darn,” Mark said in mock shame. “You’ll just have to find an American girl to satisfy your loins.”

“I’m sure I will, but when in Rome, or Spain as it happened to be,” Doug said. “You want to hear something really weird? I’ve just learned that I can’t change a person’s taste.”

Mark looked like that didn’t sound right. “Come again?” Mark asked.

“Taste,” Doug said again. “Like if someone tastes something, and it tastes bad, I can’t make them think that it tastes good.”

Mark blinked a few times at this. “That is a very odd limitation,” Mark said finally.

“I know,” Doug said animated. “I’ve had this crystal for nearly five years now, and I’ve never known that I can’t make someone change their tastes.”

Mark smirked. “You’re telling me you have never used that crystal of yours to make women love the taste of your, stuff?” Mark asked finally.

“I’ve been thinking about that,” Doug admitted. “I’ve told women that they love the taste of my cum. I’ve told them that they crave it. I remember telling a woman that she would act like it was the most amazing taste in the world, but I never asked them if they liked the taste of it.”

“I can believe that,” Mark admitted. “Usually you’ve been making women crave your manhood in their bodies, not asking about taste preferences. Dare I ask, and don’t leave out any details, how you found this out?”

Doug grinned. “Okay so you know where I live, in that neighborhood that’s half houses and half small shops, well there is only one coffee shop for like two miles,” Doug said in a quiet voice.

“There’s a business opportunity,” Mark offered.

“I know, right,” Doug agreed. “They do have an amazing hazelnut and cinnamon roast that I love. So I went there last Sunday, and spotted this one woman who came in after me. She was wearing a skin tight pink exercise outfit, and she looked like she just came from yoga or something. Curly brown hair, brown eyes, and she had abs.”

“You do like the abs,” Mark noted.

“Cleavage is nice too, but this woman was all natural,” Doug said. “So after I made my order, and was waiting, and she made her order and was waiting I activated my crystal. As usual she instantly wanted to do everything to please me. So I had her go back to her place, and I followed. It turns out that she lives three streets over from me, and she’s in the process of getting a divorce, and getting to keep the house. So I go inside, and it looks nice, and so is her bed.

“I tell her that I am her sex god, and she starts masturbating and creaming in her yoga pants. Then we start going at it. She’s naked in a second, and I find out she doesn’t shave her bush, or should I say she didn’t. She does now. Still I slide into her wet slit without any resistance. I thrust into her a handful of times before she has her first orgasm. Then we change position. I take her from behind. I straddle her one leg and have the other one up in the air. Her breasts weren’t big enough for me to slide in between them, but they should be next month after her boob job. She has orgasm after orgasm, and loves every minute of it.

“So after a while of getting hot and sweaty I finally get ready to cum. Since I’ve had that vasectomy I don’t really need to worry about kids, but I love spraying all over a woman. So, I tell her that when I cum on her she’ll rub it all over her body and it will turn her on so much she’ll have an orgasm that is so powerful she’ll pass out from it. That’s just what happened. I love seeing a woman’s eyes roll back into their head and their hips buck with an orgasm that makes their pussy visibly pulse. And then she drops like a sack of potatoes, out cold.”

“So one of your regular experiences,” Mark said even if his face was flushed after hearing the story.

“Every single one is unique,” Doug counters. “I got cleaned up in her master bathroom, and came out to her just starting to wake up. She’s covered in drying cum, and naked as the day she is born, and what does she do? She goes down to her kitchen for her coffee.”

“I can sense where this is going,” Mark offered. That was when their food arrived. The two men started to eat and talk at the same time. “She sips her coffee and…?”

“She made a disgusted face,” Doug said after eating a French fry. “She said to me she finds cold coffee disgusting. I told her that she loves coffee no matter how hot or cold it is. She takes another sip and still makes the face like it was drinking spoiled milk. I tried a few more things, and that’s when I found out that what a person tastes is out of my control. It’s a little disconcerting that I have full control over thoughts, memories, feelings, and even beliefs, but if a person likes or doesn’t like the taste of things is beyond my control.”

“I’ll say it again. That is a very odd limitation,” Mark admitted after consuming a large bite of his sandwich. “So what happened next?”

“The usual,” Doug said. “She’s a board certified attorney, and has a good job working for a law firm. She’ll get the house in the divorce, so I can stop by anytime I want. Her husband turned out to be gay so I don’t have to worry about that. I insured she wouldn’t find another boyfriend, and I turned her bi-sexual, but only with my other playthings. She’ll get breast implants at least double-D. She’ll increase her workouts a bit to get more muscle tone, and a diet to drop her body fat but take hormones to keep her looking like a woman. She was also very pale, so I told her to start to tan, in the nude if possible, and we’ll see how that goes. Other than that, she’s eagerly trying to come up with ways to improve her body and situation to please me. Now, I have another attorney on call if I ever need one.”

“Lucky,” Mark said finishing up his meal. “Some of us common folk have to pay for things like a lawyer. So what’s this woman’s name?”

Doug froze for a second. “I have no idea,” Doug admitted. “I have her contact info in my phone, but I didn’t get her name.”

Mark rolled his eyes. “So what did you put down in your phone as her contact name?” Mark asked.

Doug grinned, “Coffee Addict.”