The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Code

Note: #include std_disclaimer.h. That means that if you’re “under age” you shouldn’t be reading this. Silly really, it’s just sex, not violence. For a while it looked like Australia would have a porn category “Non-Violent Erotica” (NVE). I rather like that description, and that’s what this story is. It was originally called “Consensual Induction”, but that’s more a category of MC stories I enjoy than an appropriate title. Most opening notes say “don’t try this at home”, but I say use your own moral compass to decide how to run your own life. Finally, if you like this, find Hypnofan’s stuff—it’s nice too. On to the story.

* * *

I had known Amy for a while, she was a secretary where I worked. She came upon the job by accident, her official training lied elsewhere, and she had come to realise that her typing skills were holding her back. Well, not so much holding her back, but keeping her back—she simply couldn’t transcribe her staff’s work fast enough and frequently had to rush or stay late.

Amy and I frequently exchanged flirtatious little snide remarks about the other staff. I was one of the non-secretarial admin staff—not core business, but not traditional admin—it gave me an interesting perspective, one Amy enjoyed, as I enjoyed her point of view too.

One day when Amy was complaining about the workload being so high that there wasn’t even time to try a typing tutor package (and the company was too tight to send her on a training course) I half-joked that maybe she should try hypnosis.

“Who would do it for me? You?", she said in a similarly half-serious tone.

“Yes”, I said, absolutely straight. I’ve never been one to back down from something I think I could actually do.

She fixed me with a stare that I knew had a huge amount of thinking behind it, then in a rare tone that carries more confidence than her diminutive frame would have you believe she said okay.

“When?", she asked.

“Any time”, I said. I hardly had a full social calendar.

“Your place or mine?”

I wished to put her at ease as much as possible. “Yours”, I said.

“Tonight then, I’ll take you home and we’ll see what magic you can perform.”

I was surprised at how quickly that had all happened. I spent the next few minutes wondering what I would do, then I decided to play it absolutely straight. Amy was one of the few anchors I had on my sanity at an otherwise pretty average job. I certainly didn’t want to ruin anything.

Once I’d made that decision, I got back to work. A few staff-induced “disasters” quickly force you to focus on the task at hand.

* * *

Soon the end of the day has rolled around. Amy and I did the standard parting ritual at work and were soon on our way to her place. I knew where it was as I had on occasion picked her up and dropped her off, but I’d never got past the entrance—mostly on account of lack of time.

Once we’d got in, I found a clear-ish place to pile my stuff. Amy said she needed to get changed into something more comfortable. Being a business in the city, we were both suits. Women had more choices, but all of them were less comfortable than the fairly basic man’s suit I’d put together for myself. She zipped off to the back of the house and returned quite quickly in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. They looked comfortable—I think I even spotted some paint on the jeans—and I frowned at the fact that I was stuck in these average trousers and rough shirt.

“Where did you learn to do this?, she asked as she walked into the front room.

“I’ve read a few things.” I answered vaguely.

“Uh-huh... Where do you want me?", she asked honestly.

“Is your couch comfortable?", I asked.

“Yep.”

She sat down and I pulled over a small foot stool for me to sit on in front of her. I began to describe what I intended to do.

“I’ll start with a simple induction. I’ll be asking you to relax and visualise a comfy place—probably a beach or lush field...”

“A beach.”

“...okay, a beach. I’ll only do it for a short time, then I’ll tell you that when I put my hand on your shoulder and say ‘relax’, you will return to that same relaxing state. I’ll repeat this several times, each time taking you deeper into a relaxed state. I’ll make sure you remember everything that happens for the whole evening. Each time I wake you, I’ll make sure you’re still happy with this. When I think you’re deep enough to really benefit from a suggestion about your typing I’ll make it and we can test to see if it makes any difference—you do have a PC here?” All of a sudden I realised that I hadn’t even asked if their was something we could test this on.

“Oh, yeah”, she replied.

“And you’re still cool with this?”

“Yep, lets do it.”

“Okay. Now relax back into the couch and focus on the sound of my voice. Close your eyes. Picture yourself on a beautiful pristine beach. Waves are breaking gently against the shore. Each time a wave breaks a little bit of your tension dissolves. The sun shines down on your skin—a lovely warm temperature. You can feel the warmth relaxing the muscles in your body. Your arms and legs are free from tension. Your mind floats in a safe warm environment. More waves break against the shore. Your body is free from tension, totally relaxed. Tell me it feels nice.”

“It feels nice.”

“Do you like the warm place you’re in now?”

“Yes.”

“In a moment I will count to three. When I reach three you will wake up feel refreshed.” As I said this a small frown formed on Amy’s face. “Don’t worry, I will give you a way to return to this place. You would like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh, yes”, she said. The frown vanished.

“When you are awake and I put my hand on your shoulder and say ‘relax’ you will return to the lovely, safe, warm place that you’re in now. Only, you will be even more relaxed than you are now. When I reach three you will wake up feeling refreshed. You will clearly remember everything about the beach and everything I said while you were there. One. Two. Three.”

Amy opened her eyes, stretched and sat up.

“That was nice”, She said.

“How do you feel?", I asked.

“Refreshed”, she said, using the word I had used.

“Do you want to continue?”

“Oh, yes.”

I put my hand on her shoulder.

“Relax.”

Amy’s eyes slowly closed and her head began to fall forwards. I gently pushed her back into the couch with the hand I had on her shoulder. She sank a little into the back of the couch.

“You have returned to your nice, warm, safe beach. The waves continue to break against the shore. With each wave you drift deeper into relaxation. Deeper into your hypnotic state. Focus on my voice. On the beach you are lying in the sand—it cradles you perfectly. You can relax in your beach as much as you have relaxed with me. Your perception focuses on only two things—my voice and the sound of the waves against the shore. Each wave takes you deeper, but you can still focus on the sound of my voice. You hear what I’m saying without having to try. You know what I’m saying without having to think about it.”

“In a moment I will count to three. When I reach three you will wake up, open your eyes and feel greatly refreshed. Whenever I touch your shoulder and say ‘relax’ you will quickly return to the level of relaxation you are now at. As before, when you wake up you will have no problems remembering all the events that occurred since I last said relax. One. Two. Three.”

Amy slowly opened her eyes. A smile broke out on her face. Again she stretched and sat up.

“That felt wonderful”, she said.

“Can you describe it?” I asked.

“I just felt like I was drifting someplace near a shore. Everything was so peaceful. I couldn’t focus on any worries or troubles, or anything much at all except those waves and your voice. After a while I wasn’t even really focusing on your voice any more either.”

“I was thinking that the next time you went under I might try the standard ‘balloon tied to wrist” trick to see how far under you are. Are you still happy with this?” I really didn’t want to push anything.

“Oh yes. In fact, you don’t have to go so slowly or tread so carefully—I trust you, and I haven’t felt this good in ages”, she said reassuringly.

In response, I placed my hand on her shoulder and said, “Lean back. Relax.”

Amy’s eyes pretty much slammed shut. Because she’d put a little momentum into leaning back that moment before I used the trigger, she fell back into the couch without me having to push.

“Deeper and deeper. More relaxed. You’re back on the beach, lying in the warm sand with your eyes closed. The sun gently warms your skin and your whole being is focused on the waves that take you deeper every time they break on the shore and my voice. My voice moves without resistance throughout your contented being, body and soul. Your body reacts without thinking to the words I say, no need to think about them.”

“I am tying a balloon around your right wrist. The cord is wide and soft. The balloon pulls the cord into the air. The cord pulls your wrist up with it. Lighter and lighter the balloon gets. Now the cord lifts your wrist into the air”

Amy’s wrist twitched once then started to rise up, her hand hanging limply.

“Lighter and lighter the balloon. As it rises you fall deeper into your trance, feeling better and better as you go.”

Amy’s arm was now horizontal.

“The balloon is huge now, pulling your wrist straight up with an irresistible force until your arm points straight up from your shoulder.”

Amy’s arm did the last 45 degrees in almost no time. Still her hand was totally limp.

“Good. The balloon now holds your arm directly upright, without trying to lift your shoulder.” At this, Amy’s shoulder—which had lifted a little—dropped back to something that looked a little less uncomfortable. “In a little while I will begin to deflate the balloon. As it deflates your arm will return, drift down, to the relaxed state it was in before. When your arm is totally relaxed on the couch you will wake up feeling very refreshed. Whenever I touch your shoulder and say ‘relax’ you will return to the deep state of relaxation you are in now. When the balloon has deflated enough for your had to return to the couch, you will wakeup, but you will still be able to feel the cord around your wrist. You won’t see any cord or any balloon, but they are still there and 30 seconds after you are awake, the balloon will begin to inflate again, slowly lifting your arm back into the position it is now in. The cord is very strong and you won’t be able to prevent it from lifting your wrist. What will happen 30 seconds after you’re awake?”

“The balloon tied around my wrist will lift my arm back up to the position it’s in now.”

“Good. And when I snap my fingers the cord around your wrist will be cut and the balloon will disappear. What will happen when I snap my fingers?

“The cord around my wrist will be cut and the balloon will disappear.”

“Good. Now, the balloon is slowly deflating. Your arm can return to where it began. As before, when you awake you will have a clear memory of all events since I last said relax.”

I watched as Amy’s arm, hand still loose at the wrist, slowly descended back to the couch. When it returned to it’s original position, she woke up. Quite slowly this time.

“How do you feel?", I asked.

“Still a bit sleepy, but fairly refreshed”, she said. Her eyes looked over my shoulder. I turned to see a clock I hadn’t noticed before. When I turned back, she was rubbing her right wrist with her left hand.

“I can actually feel the cord”, she said, amazed.

“Did I do too much at once?", I asked. “I had intended to do the post-hypnotic suggestion, the tactile feedback and the non-tactile trigger separately from each other and the balloon test.”

30 seconds were up and Amy’s wrist began to twitch, then raise into the air. She stared at it for a moment and then turned to me.

“Wow”, she said, “I’m not doing this. I mean, I know that I am, and I know what you said, but I really don’t feel like I’m controlling this.”

She shifted her weight a bit and tensed the muscles in her arm. Her wrist continued it’s upward climb.

“And I can’t stop it, just like you said. Oh, wait I’ve got an idea.”

Her hand moved from it’s limp position. She clenched it into a fist, she rolled her hand around at the wrist. Nothing slowed the ascent of her arm. She tried some more, but it wasn’t long before her arm was straight up.

“Yes miss, you with the jeans and t-shirt. You have a question?", I joked.

A large grin formed on Amy’s face. “Very funny”, she said, almost dead-pan.

“Are you ready?", I asked.

“For wh... Oh... Yep.”

I snapped my fingers. Her arm dropped a little before she caught it. She rubbed at her wrist absentmindedly.

“I think we should try what I actually came for now”, I said as I reached for her shoulder, “Relax.”

Instantly she was back in her trance.

“Deeper and deeper. Now, Amy, you want me to help you type faster.” She nodded. “Okay, In your mind’s eye you can see a computer keyboard. You’ve seen it hundreds of times—every day you go into work you’re surrounded by them. You can see clearly on this keyboard the layout of the keys. Look at the keys in your mind’s eye. Their layout is of not surprise to you. The top row of letters starts with the name of the keyboard—Q. W. E. R. T. Y. Qwerty, it’s a qwerty keyboard. The other letters all make sense. J to the right of H, V to the left of B. You know this keyboard as well as you’ve ever known anything in your life.”

“Now, your fingers reach for the keyboard. They rest on the keyboard with your left index finger in the F and your right index finger on the J. You know where your fingers are all the time. You know where the keys are all the time. Instinctively your finger begin to type what I’m saying. Remember, you hear my voice without thinking—now you type it without thinking as well. As I continue to speak you’re typing on your keyboard, matching me word for word.”

“Now, as you continue to type, know that when you wake up this ability to touch type will not leave you. A moment’s glance at any keyboard is all you need before you can type perfectly and at great speed on it. When you’re reading text or listening to a tape, or even taking dictation, at the keyboard you will automatically be typing the words you see or hear. Without thought, just pure reflex, typing is second nature to you. What is typing?”

“Second nature to me.”

“Good. You can stop typing the words I’m saying now. In a moment, I’m going to count to three. When I reach three you will awaken feeling alert and refreshed. As before, when I touch your shoulder and say ‘relax’ you will return to the deep trance you are in now.”

A frown appeared on Amy’s face.

“You are peaceful and at rest. Tell me why you are frowning.”

“Trigger. Touch. Remove the touch trigger.”

I was surprised. “You want me to remove your relaxation trigger?”

Amy’s frown deepened. “No, just remove the touch. Make it just words.”

Maybe when I reached for her without warning that last time I’d scared her.

“Very well. Whenever you hear me, and only me, say ‘Relax for me Amy’ you will return to a deep peaceful trance.”

Amy’s frown had gone, replaced by a broad smile.

“When you awake you will clearly remember everything since you entered your trance. One. Two. Three.”

Amy took a long time to come out of it this time, but was very alert once she’d completely opened her eyes.

“Let’s try it out.” we said in unison.

The study was just across the hall. Amy pressed the power button for the PC and it came to life. While it was booting up I decided to ask about the frown.

“Amy”, she turned quickly, “Why did you want the hand on the shoulder bit of the trigger removed?”

She thought for a bit. “I don’t know”, she said. “Perhaps I liked it all so much that I didn’t want to have to just be physically close to you to do it again. Or if I can’t stop typing I might have to have you fix me over the phone”, she said half seriously.

I wasn’t convinced, but the PC had booted up, so Amy sat down and popped open Word.

“Dive straight in”, she said as she rested her hands on the keyboard.

“Dear Sir”, I began, “Regarding your letter of the forth of the fifth where you made reference to the contract in question, section 2 subsection 12, you are correct when you say that henceforth should be replaced by hereafter, and the party of the first part should be replaced...”

I trailed off. Amy’s fingers had been flying around the keyboard so fast that I’d gotten concerned. Even Amy seemed a little shaken—she quickly took her hands from the keyboard and placed them on her lap then she let out a breath she’d been holding. We looked at each other, then at the screen.

Well, the words were there, but the spelling and punctuation left room for improvement. Capitals would have been nice too.

“Oh well, you can’t get everything right first time.”

She looked up at me. I had an idea and grinned. She gained a questioning look on her face, then just as it was dawning I said, “Relax for me Amy.”

Her eyes shut and her whole body relaxed.

“Deeper and deeper. Your typing is brilliant.” A smile formed on her face, “Now we tackle your spelling and punctuation. When you are typing, you can clearly recall all your English lessons from school. You know where a full-stop, a comma, a capital goes. You know how hyphenation and quoting works. You know how to spell any word you’ve come across at the time you need to type it. While you’re typing you can hear the inflections in a person’s voice that indicate where punctuation is desired. Since your hands type without you needing to think about them, your conscious mind stays focussed on the more complex parts of writing. Now, repeat that back to me.”

Amy repeated what I had just said.

“Again”, I said.

She repeated it again, perfectly.

I was still wondering why she had really asked for the tactile portion of the relaxation trigger to be removed—after all, I’d put it there to put her at ease.

“Amy. While you are in a trance, is there anything else you want me to do for you?", I asked.

“Mmm hmm”, she mumbled in the affirmative.

“What?”

“Something sexy.”

Oh boy. I had to bring her out of that quickly and confront her conscious mind so she couldn’t think I was taking advantage.

“In a moment, I will count to three. When I reach three, you will awake refreshed and alert. You will remember everything that happened while you were in a trance. Whenever you hear me say ‘Relax for me Amy’ you will return to a deep trance. One. Two. Three.”

Amy came to, even slower than the last time. When she’d cleared the fog from her mind, she suddenly looked up at me and blushed slightly.

“Sorry”, we both said in unison.

“What was that?", I asked.

Amy got this embarrassed grin on her face and said, “This isn’t the first time I’ve been hypnotised.”

“Are you sure you want to share this with me?”

“Mmm hmm, are you willing?’

I thought about it hard. Finally I said, “Yes.”

“It’s actually not that spectacular—hardly worthy of the pause you just gave it. A few boyfriends ago I met a guy really into hypnosis. At the time I was pretty much up for anything. Ultimately he breached my trust in another way and we parted ways. I know he did a few things I don’t remember because I ached coming out of a couple of trances, but everything I recall I enjoyed.”

“You don’t have a boyfriend at the moment do you?", I asked.

“No. You don’t have a girlfriend do you?” She stepped closer.

“No”, I paused, “Any plans this evening?”

“No, you?” Again, another step towards me.

“No”, I paused again. “Would you like me to...”

“For God’s sake, yes!", she cut me off, frustrated.

“Relax for me Amy.”

She fell into my arms. I swung an arm behind her knees, picked her up and walked back into the living room, where I gently placed her back on the couch. I didn’t have any ideas that I would want to try here, or at least now, so I asked, “What would you like me to do for you, Amy?”

“Something Sexy.”

“What was your first favourite, fun, hypnotic game?”

“Clothes. I would be hypnotised into thinking I was naked when I wasn’t, or not when I was.”

Fair enough. There was a fairly harmless if slightly embarrassing, for Amy, way to try this out while I could still convince myself that I hadn’t crossed the line.

“After you wake up, I will snap my fingers. The first time I do this you will suddenly believe that you are totally naked. You will no longer be able to see your clothes, just your naked form. You will no longer be able to feel your clothes. Not the texture, not the weight. You will unconsciously avoid doing anything that might pull, tear or damage what you are wearing, but you will have no conscious feeling of any clothes on your body. You will be able to cover yourself with your hands, but the thought of leaving the room, or even hiding behind something will not enter your mind. Do you have a full-length mirror in the house?

“Mmm, in the bedroom.”

When I suggest that we walk to you bedroom, you will want to. We will walk together to your bedroom. When you see your reflection in the mirror, you will see it clothed, but you will continue to see yourself as naked. When I snap my fingers again your reflection will be the one that is naked, while you will once more be able to see and feel your clothes. When I snap my fingers for the third time, your clothing, or rather your perception of your clothing will return to normal. Do you understand?”

“Mmm, yesss.”

“When I say three you will awake alert and refreshed. You will remember everything of your trance. Whenever I say ‘Relax for me Amy’ you will return to a deep, peaceful trance. Three”

Amy slowly opened her eyes. Then she stretched, turned to me and smiled all at the same time.

“Have I crossed the line?", I asked.

“There’s more than one line. You’ve crossed a good one. I don’t think you’re capable of crossing a bad one.”

I snapped my fingers. Amy gasped and looked down her body.

“Jeez”, she exclaimed. She started to cover herself up with her hands, but stopped.

“Why did you stop?”

“Because it’s not real. I remember everything you said. You can’t see what I’m seeing. It’s very realistic by the way. Let’s try the mirror—I’m dying to try the mirror.”

We walked to the back of the house, into Amy’s bedroom. She turned on the light and we picked a path through the piles of clothes.

“Sorry about the mess”, she said.

“What mess?", I joked.

“Now who can’t see my clothes?” She responded with a grin.

We got to the mirror and she gasped again. I stood behind her.

“Wow, the effect is amazing. I mean, I know exactly what’s happening, but this is like some effect from a fantasy show.”

I snapped my fingers.

“Jeez. The reflection looks perfect, even around the edges where I can see you but I know my clothes are in the way. Do some more, and you have my permission to make me forget what you tell me.”

“Okay”, I said, “better clear some room on the bed.”

Amy gave me a look, then started helping me clear clothes off the bed. Turns out that she actually has a hamper in the room, but obviously only uses it when she’s expecting company of an intimate nature. I gestured towards the bed. She got on it and laid down.

“Relax for me Amy. Tell me your first favourite, intimate, hypnotic game.”

“I’m naked and I can’t stop masturbating, but I can’t cum.”

Ohhh-kaaaay. Maybe later.

“Tell me another of your favourite intimate hypnotic things.”

“My body is numb and I don’t realise that I’m being played with.”

“Do you have any sex toys in the house?”

“I have a vibrator in the second draw of the left bedside table.”

I was surprised. There’s a bedside table under that pile of clothes? Amy was continuing.

“I have a butt-plug and vaginal-plug in a box under my shoes in the wardrobe. I have some handcuffs somewhere, but I can’t find them.”

“Okay. Once you are awake you will remove an item of clothing every time I say the word ‘the’, but you won’t realise what you are doing until you’re just down to your undergarments. Once you do realise what’s happening you won’t be able to stop it anyway. You will have no feelings of fear or panic—you are safe in your own bedroom. When you have removed all of your clothes you will forget what you have just done, and you will believe that you are wearing your clothes again. You will see your clothes on you, you will feel them, feel their weight. When I snap my fingers you will see yourself as naked, but your reflection in the mirror will remain clothed. When I snap my fingers again, your reflection will be naked, but you will again see and feel your clothes on you.”

This was getting long and complicated. I hoped that I’d got it all right.

“When I snap my fingers for a third time you will see clothes on both your own body and your reflection, but your body will go numb below the neck. You will believe that I’m sitting on the end of the bed no matter where I am in the room—you will not see anything else in the room move, nor hear any noises other than that of your own movement and our speech. Since you will believe that I’m sitting on the end of the bed, you will hear my voice come from there no matter where I am in the room. You will stay standing wherever you are when I snap my finger that third time and you will stay focused at the end of the bed. Your movements will be minimal. Now, tell me what will happen once you wake up.”

Amy repeated what I’d just said, pretty much to the letter.

“Good. When I say three you will awake refreshed and alert. You will not remember anything that happened during this latest trance session. Whenever I say ‘Relax for me Amy’ you will return to a deep relaxing trance. Three.”

Amy’s eyes slowly opened. A look of concentration came over her face.

“I can’t remember what you said.”

“Right”, I said, “It seemed to ruin things last time, and you did give me your permission. I promise I’ll remove all memory blocks before I leave. Now, if you’d like to get off the bed and stand here with your back to the mirror.”

As Amy got up, she peeled off her t-shirt. She hadn’t put on any shoes, so I guess this was going to be fairly quick.

“Why should I have my back to the mirror?”

“Well, I just thought of it now, but seeing your reflection in the mirror straight away might have ruined the surprise.”

Amy started taking off her jeans. When she finally got them off she suddenly looked surprised.

“What did you do?” She asked with a grin. She had straight away started to take off her bra. “I can’t stop.” She said as she took off her bra. Once it was off she was better able to control her arms. She hesitated, thinking it might be another illusion, then she covered her breasts. The grin had not gone. “What’s the trigger word?” she asked.

“Maybe the word is something you just said” I returned.

Her hands went for her panties. She struggled.

“No”, she said, more to herself than me.

In short order they were dropped to the ground and she stepped out of them. Her pussy was shaved—totally smooth, smoother than shaving maybe. She paused.

“What was I doing?", she asked.

“Nothing”, I replied, gaining a grin myself. “I was just trying the mirror trick again. Have a look in the mirror.”

Amy turned to the mirror and I can only assume she saw herself fully clothed. I sat down on the end of the bed.

“So?", she asked.

I snapped my fingers. She was still looking at the mirror, so it didn’t register immediately. Then she looked down. That grin was back.

“Oh, very good. The surprise made all the difference. Come on, switch them.” I snapped my fingers. “Very good, yes just as before. Now what?”

“Come stand in front of me”, I asked.

When Amy was in about the right spot I snapped my finger for the third time.

“What did that do—Oh, it reset the mirror.”

“Tell me about the hypnotic games you used to play,” I said as I got up and moved to the side of the room.

“Well, I don’t remember much”, Amy said, still talking to the foot of the bed, “some of them are a bit intimate or embarrassing—or just plain stupid.”

I moved to the bedside table and withdrew the vibrator. Amy didn’t seem to notice. She continued talking, unknowingly naked, keeping her movements very minimal.

“I remember calling him ‘Master’ way too often, but after a while I think I did it without realising. I remember having an urge to flash him in public—almost got caught a couple of times.”

I had moved to the wardrobe, but I was having problems finding the right box. I finally found a very plain one that looked a little smaller than a normal shoebox and retrieved the two plugs from it.

“Also there was this time when I was limp and numb on the bed and I know he was doing something, but I didn’t know... what... “, she trailed off, probably noticing that she was numb, given the fact that I hadn’t hidden it, and the story would have reminded her. “I’m numb”, she said.

I had returned to in front of her, but I wasn’t sitting down on the bed. I had in front of me a beautiful, naked female who was only aware of a fraction of the things going on around her. It was a hard choice on what to tackle first, but I had a bit of an idea that would mean that this first night (well, late afternoon) would be cut short in a gentlemanly way, but with a sexy little message after I’d gone.

“Yes, you are”, I said. “I asked about a couple of your favourite fantasies and we’re just about to play one out—I just wanted a bit more background before I pushed my luck.” Like hell I did. I was just keeping up the surprise she enjoyed. “Tell me more about the games you used to play.”

“Fishing for ideas are you? Well, he set me up so I would cum on command—does that shock you?”

It was the first time she’d said that in a conscious state, so I hoped the image she had of me looked a little surprised. Meanwhile I turned on the vibrator and it hummed to life. Amy didn’t appear to register it at all, so I continued. I took the buzzing phallus and started to play with her sex, sliding mostly up and down, not so much in and out. Still no conscious reaction, but she did start to get moist as I’d hoped.

“I only really remember the ones that were setup at least in part to be done in public—or at least to surprise me.”

I’d got everything nice and wet, so I took a moment to stand up, stretch, and see to those breasts. The vibrator was wet with Amy’s juices so I took it, still vibrating, to her breasts, specifically the nipples. Very quickly they weren’t just damp but hard. Very hard. I pinched one. Amy still didn’t appear to notice.

“There were also times that he made me so horny that I would do anything to get off. I rather enjoyed those times—even though I didn’t let on.”

I returned below to find moisture almost ready to start running down her legs. I quickly grabbed the butt-plug and got it all moist in her sex, then I transferred the lubricant to her anus. I did this a couple of times, each time pushing it a little further in. After a few goes it slid all the way in, surprisingly easily. I then did the same ‘round the front. The two toys were very well made and sealed her well while barely protruding. I returned to the foot of the bed.

“Wow, I’ve been more intimate with you already today than I have with most of my previous, serious boyfriends”, she fixed me with a stare, “Did you do this?”

“Not at all. Perhaps it’s just because I’m a good listener.” I got up from the bed, “Relax for me Amy.”

I caught her as she went limp and took her to the bed. I laid her down with her knees at the end of the bed, her feet on the ground.

“When you wakeup, Amy, your body will no longer be numb, but you are not going to be able to feel the plugs that are in you. You will not be aware of them until you actually see them. I will count up to three. When I reach two your eye’s will open but you will remain in a trance. You will walk over to the clothes you recently removed and you will replace them without removing the plugs. Then you will stand as you were standing when you entered this trance. When I say three you will wake up immediately and continue where you left off without realising you had entered a trance. You will not remember anything of this trance until you find both the plugs, and you will have to find each individually. When you’ve removed both the plugs you will also remember the contents of the previous trance and the time when you stripped. At that time you will also hear my voice say ‘Thinking of you...’. As always, whenever you hear me say ‘Relax for me Amy’ you will return to a deep trance.”

I had an evil thought.

“You will not be able to remove your butt-plug until you’ve cum this evening. If you cum before you find it, that’s fine, but from the time you wake up, you will not be able to get a grip on the butt-plug to remove it until after you’ve cum. After trying to remove it for a few minutes you will realise what you have to do first.” I’d swear I saw a brief smile on Amy’s face at that point.

“One. Two.”

Amy’s eyes snapped open. Spooky. She got of the bed and mechanically moved over to where she had shed her clothing. She proceeded to get dressed. When she had finished, I returned to where I was standing when I put her under.

“Three.”

Her eyes were already open so she just looked like she came to life a bit.

“So, are we going to do anything tonight, or what?” she asked—possibly a little horny from my actions, without really knowing why.

“No, I think this is all going a bit to fast for me to feel comfortable taking it any further this evening. Though I would very much like to get together tomorrow night—perhaps share a meal before returning here.”

Amy looked disappointed and relieved at the same time, “You mean like a date?”

“Yes, quite date-like. I want to know you better because I’m interested in you, I don’t just want to get my rocks off...”

Amy thought about that for a moment, then said, “Absolutely. Some place close—you’re paying—make it quick then we come back here.”

“Deal, err, date. Oh, one thing. Did your hypnotist boyfriend do anything that’s still hanging around now? Be honest.”

Amy hesitated, then said, “Yes, though it’s a bit embarrassing.” I waited. “I’m always up for a threesome—FFM—even though I don’t go for women. I’m only telling you because if you’re going to be messing around in my head you should know where the pot-holes are.”

The last bit was obviously trying to defuse some embarrassment.

“Trust me, I intend to be far more careful than ‘messing around’ implies.”

The conversation had drawn to a close.

“I’d best be off”, I said.

“Do you need a lift?”

“No thanks, you’re actually on my bus-route. See you tomorrow at work.”

With that I picked up my stuff and left.

* * *

I was awake most of that night thinking of stuff that Amy would enjoy. I’d read enough stuff to inspire me, I just wanted Amy to enjoy herself. What I’d seen, and done, today was enough for several days and I doubted I would have any problem getting more “credit”. Once I’d decided on a bunch of stuff to try I was kept awake imagining what Amy did after I left, and what her reaction would be the following morning.

* * *

I’d been at work about 5 minutes before Amy arrived, a good half and hour earlier than normal. It was early and no-one was around much. She came straight over to me, quickly looked side-to-side and gave me an urgent French kiss. I’m not much of a kisser, but I was definitely being kissed rather than kissing.

“You are an evil little mastermind aren’t you?” she said accusingly, “I guess you should know that I found the first one straight after you left—got some weird feelings until I looked down—but I didn’t even think to look for the other one until I suddenly decided to check the box. When I pulled it out, your voice was a beautiful touch.”

“I tried the typing a bit after things had calmed down—actually between the storms, so to speak. It took me a while to realise that I can’t compose my own stuff that rapidly, but once I grabbed the newspaper I was able to type like the wind. Very disconcerting at first, but so damn useful.”

She finished with, “I can’t wait until this evening. I want to do something now.”

“Sure”, I said, stalling for thinking time, “Are you just after anything post-hypnotic with a slightly sexual hint to run through the day, or are you after a ‘morning fix’?”

She thought, then looked around again. “I need a slow-release thing for the whole day.”

I had to think fast, because people would start arriving in numbers soon. “Okay, bring over your chair—I need some cover if someone walks over.”

Amy walked over and got her chair.

“Sit down and look like I’m showing you how to do something on the computer.” She did. “Relax for me Amy.” Her eyes closed and her head dropped. “Sit up” Her head rose, but her eyes remained closed. From the back she looked like she was watching something on my screen. “Open you eyes but stay in your trance.” She did. Spooky again. “After you wake up, every few minutes you will feel someone licking your tits, just for a few seconds, through to the end of the work day. You will find this increasingly arousing as the day continues. If you go to the bathroom to try relieve your sexual tension you will not be able to see your nipples or your pussy. Your breasts and your crotch will appear and feel perfectly smooth—your pussy will be sealed with no sign of an opening—and they will not be sensitive to your touch, although the feeling that your breasts are being licked will continue and continue to arouse you. You will not remember anything while you were in this trance until the work day is over. As always, when I say ‘Relax for me Amy’ you will return to a deep trance. Now awake feeling alert and refreshed, ready to tackle a new day.”

Amy came to life.

“What did you do?", she asked.

“Isn’t finding out part of the fun?”

She smiled, then stood up and walked her chair back to her desk and started to get ready for work.

A few minutes later I heard her give a little start. When I turned, she was staring at me. I couldn’t tell if it was a “That’s it?” stare or a “What else is there?” stare, so I ignored it.

A few minutes later she gave another start. I turned and she was leaning back in the chair with her eyes almost closed.

A few minutes later and there was a quiet “Mmm”. It was still early and only a few other staff members had arrived. I wondered if she would try anything before the day really got started, but before anyone got a chance to guess a suited blur wizzed past her in-tray yelling “I’m late” and in dropped a tape. Amy immediately picked it up and put it in the Dictaphone-thing. I assume that she was going to try her new skills irrespective of the current distractions.

She opened all the appropriate pieces of software and started the tape with her foot-pedals. Immediately her whole being was focused on that letter. She never even had to pause the tape, she just went through from beginning to end. A quick check showed that it was up to normal standard, if not better. She then noticed two other tapes and one set of corrections in her in-tray. She did a double take on the corrections and looked at me. We hadn’t thought of that. I shrugged my shoulders. Thankfully it was enough out of the implied set of rules that she was able to go through it normally. Normally, with the odd little start every few minutes.

It was about 10:30 before there was a lull in the in-tray flood. It was obvious to me, and I assume Amy, that she was starting to get seriously aroused by the phantom licking. This was early—she still had around 6 hours of increasing arousal to live through without relief—though she didn’t realise that yet. She got up and headed in the direction of the bathroom.

She returned only a few minutes later and came straight over to me again.

“I’m going to get you for this”, she said with mock fierceness. Then she quickly looked around before giving me another urgent kiss. “Ugh, that made it worse...”

I smiled.

Amy got nicely agitated more and more as the day wore on. She found that ploughing through tapes and letters was the only thing that got her mind off her arousal. Not once did she ask me to undo it—but at about 3pm she did start going around to the other secretaries to see if they had any tapes they needed typing. By the end of the day she was almost shaking and I’m sure the girls knew something was up, but the men were all typically oblivious.

The day drew to a close, about 10 minutes early for us, and I walked over to Amy and said, “Up for a nice meal?". She said nothing as we packed our stuff and headed to her car. Once we were in it she turned to me and spoke.

“You don’t want me driving like this.”

She had a point, actually two of them I’m sure, but I doubt she could see those. But wait, she probably could, here. I checked my watch—the “work day” I had specified was just about over...

I saw her face light up. We don’t have a storage cupboard at work, so the only private-ish places are the bathrooms, but I’d said nothing about the car. Her hand plunged under her dress. A sign of mental release appeared on her face that I attributed to her actually finding her pussy. It was followed very closely by a long screaming orgasm. When she had composed herself, she put the keys in the ignition and said, “Let’s go.”

The restaurant was a local place. Too expensive for “family” but not so dark and intimate that you bumped into the tables. We sat down and ordered something inane. When the waiter had left I turned to Amy and she turned to me.

“So, what was today like?", I got in first.

“New,” she admitted, “I’ve never had an experience quite like that. I felt like a barby doll the first time I went to the bathroom—totally smooth and unresponsive. I tried pushing and touching where I thought things should be, but it was about as arousing as poking my arm. I was a bit concerned when I had to, umm, take a wiz,” she said as she went slightly red, “but all that still worked. What other nasty surprises have you got in store for me?”

“I have a few ideas. First up, I was wondering if you wanted to do anything here, or if we’d just inhale the meal and head back to your place.”

Amy looked around. We were quite exposed and the place was almost full. “Not here, at least not tonight. We’ll burn through this and head off.”

We ate our meal quickly. We exchanged brief bios. I was computer-centric with a degree typically off-centre from the work I was actually doing. Same sort of thing for Amy—writing was her thing, anything from creative to journalism. Secretarial stuff was just bread and butter work while she waited for that break-through job. We each knew bits from stuff we’d said earlier at work, but this completed the puzzles.

When we got to her place I barely let her get in before I used the trigger.

“Relax for me Amy.” I caught her, scooped her up and took her to her bedroom. Before I started the night’s programming I asked a few questions. Would your conscious mind consent to having sex with me tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Did you like the way I used the trigger as soon as you got home?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have any post-hypnotic triggers that are still active?”

“Yes.”

“What are they?”

“If my master says ‘Virtual Dick’ I suddenly feel like I’m being fucked by a phantom penis. If my master says ‘Slave Amy’ I will refer to him only as “Master”, but I will not realise what I’m doing. If my master says ‘Rope Trick’ my wrists become bound behind my back and my ankles become bound together.”

“Have these triggers been used since you broke up with your hypnotist boyfriend?”

“No.”

“Who is your master?”

“You.”

That surprised me. I would have thought it to have been bound to a name. “Why am I your master?”

“Because you are the last person to hypnotise me.”

That makes life easier. “What post-hypnotic suggestions, apart from triggers, are still in operation?”

“I will not say no to a threesome. I keep my pussy shaved.”

Ah, so that last one wasn’t a conscious decision. “Would you like me to remove any post-hypnotic suggestions?”

“No.”

Fair enough, who am I to argue? Time for programming. “When you next awaken, the clothes you are now wearing will be very uncomfortable, itchy even. You will kick me out of your room so you can change. You will see on your bed a simple, elegant white one-piece bathing suit, which you will want to put on. You will put it on. You will feel the fabric, to you the suit will exist with the same confidence as any real object. Once you have the suit on it will feel like a second skin—you won’t feel it rubbing or pulling on your body, but you won’t feel naked either. You will go to the living room wearing only the beautiful bathing suit.”

“Once you are awake we will both be able to control the arousal, sensitivity and positioning of various parts of your body using a simple code. Either one of us can say the word ‘Code” then eight letters or numbers. The first character will define the sensitivity of your breasts. A number range. 0 means totally numb. 9 means the slightest touch will bring about an orgasm, unless that’s blocked. 5 is normal. The other numbers are evenly distributed within these bounds. The second character will define how erect your nipples are. A number range or an X. 0 is totally flaccid with no amount of physical touch or mental imagery getting a response. 9 is harder than they’ve ever been before this day. Painfully hard. The other numbers are, again, distributed evenly through this range. X means back to normal, responding normally to stimulus. Do you understand how these number ranges work?”

“Yes.”

“The third character defines the sensitivity of your pussy. A number range the same as the sensitivity of your breasts. The forth character defines how erect your clit is. A number range and an X like your nipples. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“The fifth character defines how wide apart your legs are. 0 is locked together, 9 is the splits. X is normal. Can you normally do the splits?”

“Yes, but I ache afterwards.”

“You will feel no pain from doing the splits. The sixth character defines whether or not you can cum. T means you can come. F means you can’t. The seventh character determines whether or not you can masturbate, or if you have to. T means you can, F means you can’t, H means you can’t stop. The last character defines whether or not you can say “Code”. T means you can. A means you have to ask. F means you can’t. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

This was getting a little tedious and clinical, even for me, so I decided to put off the rest of the programming and play for a while. “When you awake you will not remember what happened during this trance. Now awake and feel alert and refreshed.”

Amy’s eyes opened. She scratched a bit at her side through her clothing then turned to me. “I need to change, so wait in the living room.”

Without word, but with a smile, I wandered to the living room to await Amy’s entrance. Within a few minutes she appeared, arms up believing that she was displaying a one-piece bathing suit, but actually displaying a birthday suit.

“I’m assuming this is your work. I don’t know how you knew my size, or where you got this wonderful fabric, but I’m not complaining.”

“Nor am I”, I returned.

She sat on the couch next to me and leaned over to kiss me. I met her in the middle, raising a hand to her hair. She placed her hand behind my back, I slid my hand through her hair to her back. We embraced. Once we’d finished with that, I pulled back and said, “Code 7X5XXFFF.”

“What?", she asked.

I brushed her breast and she let out a gasp. Then she embraced me again, this time harder. As her breasts pressed into me, her breathing became ragged. When I pulled away her hand went to her breast, but stopped just short. She appeared not to think too much about it, simply moved closer to me. I stood up from the couch and before she could rise, I said, “Code 8X6X8FFF.”

Her eyes widened in surprise when instead of her legs swinging down to take her weight, they swung out, almost doing the splits. She struggled for a bit with no luck then gave in.

“Okay, that’s a cute trick, but what if I said that I already just want to screw your brains out, you don’t have to do any more?”

I response I lent forward and brushed her breast. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip as she moaned. She tried to move her hands to her breasts, but again they just stopped short. She opened her eyes, starting to realise what was done. She tried in earnest to touch her breasts, then she went for her crotch, but she just couldn’t make contact. I brushed her breast again and she moaned deeply, then barely noticeably she started to shake.

“Code 08089FTF”

While her legs completed her splits. Her hands leapt to her breasts and crotch, only to find them totally numb. Erect, but numb. She played with her clit for a bit, with her hand looking like it was sliding under the non-existent fabric. Then her eyes lit up and she looked to me. Her mouth opened. There was a pause, then, “88881TTT.” She tried again. A pause then “XXXXXXXX”.

“Dammit, I can’t say [pause].”

“You also don’t yet know exactly what they mean, so be careful”, I warned.

“Oh, yeah”, she said defiantly, “What could they do?”

I took the bait, “Code 99999FTA.”

She screamed. Her hands were a blur over her body. She began shaking and sweating and saying “Oh, God, Oh, God” over and over. Were she able to cum she would have done it half a dozen times already.

“You can ask me if you can say “Code” now if you want”, I said, but I had mis-calculated. She was nothing but pure sexual feelings desperately needing to be released. I did it for her, “Code 5X5XXTFA.”

She screamed again. Her back arched as the orgasm ripped through her body and mind. Then she passed out.

I got up and found the bathroom. I picked up a towel and a small cloth which I showed some water. I returned to the living room, to Amy’s unconscious form, and began to clean her lovingly. First I wiped the sweat and other fluids from her, then I used the towel to dry her down. Her matted hair and probably ruined couch were her problems. As I was just finishing with the towel, she stirred.

“How was that, gorgeous?", I asked.

She went to get up, but her strength needed a little longer to return. “That was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced”, she said.

“A guy always likes to hear that. Didn’t your hypnotist boyfriend ever do anything like that for you?”

“No, he did everything for him. I guess I was own little sex toy...", she mused.

“You’re that to me, in a way. I just have different priorities”, I said.

“You must do something selfish now”, she said. When she saw my puzzled look she went on, “I feel like I’m in debt to you. I want to clear my debts before they get too large.”

“You know it’s not like that with me.”

“Do I? Yes, I do, but still, I’m yours, use me for something for you.”

“Okay, if you’re sure. Relax for me Amy.” She was pretty exhausted already, but at least she could answer some questions. “Do you enjoy giving a blowjob?”

“Sometimes. I use it as a present, but I tend not to get much out of it.”

“Do you have any girlfriends who are in to hypnosis?”

“One.”

“Tell me about her.”

“Her name is Laura. I met her when I was dating the hypnotist. She used to annoy him because she wouldn’t let him hypnotise her—she didn’t trust him.”

“Do you ever hypnotise her?”

“Once. She gave me her trigger, just after I’d broken up. I felt awkward. She’s bi, but I’m straight. I couldn’t think of anything to tell her to do. I made her cluck like a chicken and we decided there wasn’t much point in pursuing that aspect of our relationship. Now we’re just friends. She lives nearby.”

“Would her trigger still work?”

“Probably.”

“When you awake you will want to call Laura. Casually find out if she’s available to come around tonight, without her knowing that’s what you’re really asking. If you’re not interrupting anything, use her trigger then tell her she wants to come ‘round here. Once you have finished that phone call, you will want to give me the best blowjob you’ve ever done. When you’ve finished the blowjob you will know how the codes work. Now awaken feeling refreshed and alert.”

Amy when straight for the phone, “Just got to call someone.” She dialled the number. It rang just long enough for me to get nervous, then there was obviously an answer.

“Hi Laura”

“Fine, doing well, look I’m not bothering you am I?”

“You sure? I’ve got something I want to share, you don’t have any thing you need to get ready for?”

“That’s great. Laura Sleepy Time. Laura, you want to get around here straight away to talk in person. Wakeup.”

“Oh, okay, I’ll see you soon then.”

Amy hung up the phone, then this look of hunger appeared on her face. She leapt at me, going for the zipper. Quickly she had my manhood out and she began on it. She tried to touch herself a couple of times, but the previous code was still in effect. Oh, boy that felt good. Not that I score many of these, but this was the best. With all the recent activities, it didn’t take long for me to reach my limit. I came, Amy swallowed. When her head came up she had a very pleased look on her face.

“Did you enjoy that?", she asked.

“Oh yeah.”

“I hope Laura enjoys you as much as I have.”

“Was that selfish enough?”

“We’ll see. I think you’re about to give a hell of a lot of pleasure to another woman whether she wants it or not. I don’t know if that’s selfish or selfless.”

With that, the doorbell rang.

I put a hand out to stop Amy answering, since she was naked and still didn’t know it. Instead I answered.

“Hi Amy... Uh, who are you?”

“A friend of Amy’s. Come in.”

Laura walked in carefully. As she turned to look in the living room I used her trigger, “Laura Sleepy Time.”

Unlike Amy, Laura didn’t fall. All that happened were that her eyes closed and her head dropped forward.

“Laura, when you awake you will see Amy wearing a lovely one-piece, white, bathing suit. You will have no desire to leave the house. You will want to hear Amy and I out before you make up your mind as to whether you want to join us for the evening or not. You will answer all questions honestly.” I looked at the couch and decided that wasn’t the place to aim her. “You will walk to the seat near the couch in the living room and sit down. Awake.”

Laura did a double take on Amy, who was still kneeling on the floor, but she walked over to the seat and sat down. When she sat, she spoke, “Amy, what’s going on here?”

Amy spoke first, “You know how you always wanted me to hypnotise you? Well, I did it and brought you here. Kris and I got together yesterday and tonight I had the best orgasm of my life. When I told him to do something selfish in return he had me bring you here.”

It was my turn, “I asked Amy if she had any friends into hypnosis and she named you. I used your trigger as you came into the house just so you’d hear us out. How does all this make you feel?”

“Hot”, said Laura, surprised by her own response.

“I told you to answer honestly”, I said, explaining.

Amy started again, “He’s come up with the most wonderful things. He made me think that I was naked, but my reflection wasn’t. Then he switched. He set a trigger last night so that I heard his voice say ‘Thinking of you’.” Amy then got a grin from ear to ear, “At work today he made it so I couldn’t find my own pussy—couldn’t see it either, it was the most amazing feeling. Oh, and tonight he set up this [pause], umm, word-thing that controls my body and he’s let me use it too.”

Amy turned to me, “Please may I say the word?”

“Yes.”

“Watch my breasts. Code 5959XTTT.”

I was surprised that Amy used the 9 on herself, but it did illustrate the point. Amy groaned a little. I can only assume the Amy’s and Laura’s minds were correctly translating the erect nipples through the imaginary bathing suit. Laura was having a hard time looking away, especially as Amy’s hands had wandered to her nipples and clit.

I turned to Laura and said, “You can have a go with Amy’s code too if you want.”

Amy looked at me, “What?”

“Relax for me Amy. Amy, Laura can now use your code. You will respond to her speaking your code as you would respond to yourself or to me.”

I turned to Laura and explained the code system. I then asked, “Do you want to stay?”

“Absolutely”, she answered.

I turned back to Amy, “Amy, awake feeling refreshed and alert.”

She opened her eyes then looked at Laura with a worried expression on her face.

“Code 00000FHF”, said Laura.

Immediately Amy’s legs clamped together and her hands started roaming over her body, looking for a place to excite, but there was none, her breasts and pussy were numb. No arousal showed on her body. Up and down her body her arms worked, achieving nothing except effectively immobilising her.

“Code 11110FHF.”

Finally Amy was able to experience some sort of arousal, but it was fairly limited. She still look more uncomfortable than anything else.

“Code 33330FHF.”

Laura had decided that increments of one were too slow, much to Amy’s delight. Finally her busy hands were eliciting a desirable response, even if the arousal visible was being tightly controlled.

“Code 55550FHF.”

With her levels of sensitivity back to normal, Amy’s hands slowed to a more rhythmic motion. At this level Amy was familiar with the feedback her body was providing.

“Code 77770FHF.”

With a heightened sensitively, Amy started to realise that the sixth character was stuck on F, so release might well be a way off. Her pace quickened. She started to sweat, noticeably. There was nothing explicitly stopping Amy from speaking, it’s just that she was a little pre-occupied. The light dawned and she said, “Laura Sleepy Time. The code now affects you the same way it affects me. Awake.”

If I had any doubt that, by default, Laura doesn’t remember anything when’s under then it was cleared up the next moment.

“Code 99990FHF.”

Amy screamed as the amplified feelings coursed through her mind life electricity. Laura’s hands leapt to her chest and crotch. As they made contact through the clothing, she cried out. Amy’s hands were moving franticly, but pointlessly. She had reached her normal limit and now desperately needed release. Laura, on the other hand, was just getting started. As she tore off her clothing in an effort to relieve her self. Her mouth opened and closed as if to try and say something. The last F in the code prevented her from undoing her mistake. Laura’s legs had fused together and she was starting to lose her balance. She fell to her knees, then down a bit further before toppling sideways.

Within moments I had two naked women writhing in pure ecstasy at my feet. What to do, what to do... Knowing that Amy was probably already at the point where an orgasm would knock her out, I decided to set them free before they damaged themselves.

“Code 5X5X0TTA.”

Both women scream in unison. Their backs arched and the orgasm rippled up and down their bodies, though their legs remained together. Amy passed out first, the Laura.

I took the damp cloth I had used earlier to the bathroom and rinsed it. I grabbed two more towels. I returned to the prone forms of the two women. I bathed Amy then Laura, then I towelled them both down gently. I decided that moving them to the more comfortable bed rather than the floor in the living room wouldn’t suck as an idea, so I moved them to the bed, first Amy, then Laura.

Laura woke up first and I quickly put her under. Time to get some more inspiration, “Laura, what are your two most favourite, fun, less intimate, hypnosis games?”

“I can’t move my body, but I can be posed like those plastic toys with the wire in them. And, I fold my body up and I’m carried somewhere in a sports bag or suitcase.”

That second one sounded like a small part of something far too elaborate for the short term, but the first one sounded interesting. It was getting late, so I decided to tie up things for this evening, figuratively speaking.

“Laura, what sex toys do you have at home?”

“Dildos, vibrators, plugs, gags, chains, handcuffs, latex clothing...”

“Enough.” Either this girl gets around too often or not nearly often enough.

“When you get home this evening you will quickly find a vaginal plug and put it in. When you put it in you will feel and see your pussy seal itself over the plug—in fact, this will occur any time you put in vaginal plug. Your crotch will become totally smooth and unresponsive to stimulus. You will be able to feel the plug inside you, but you will be unable to see, feel or even find your pussy. To be able to find your pussy and remove the plug you will need to get permission from Amy. You will have to follow any conditions she attaches to her permission. You will know the rules once you’ve put in the plug. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Amy started to stir. To Laura I said, “Any residual desire to stay in the house is now gone. In fact, you’ll be happy to leave when I suggest it. Awake.”

Both the girls regained their bearings. The looked at me suggestively, but I disappointed them. Their legs were still clamped together from the last code.

“Code 5X5XXTTT. I think that’s almost my limit for this evening. Did you both enjoy yourselves?”

I received a pair of ‘What do you think?’ expressions. Laura got to her hands and knees and started coming down the bed towards me.

“No, Laura, I’ve only just met you tonight, this is as far as we go. I’ve got a few last things for Amy, but I think you’ll probably want to go home now.”

“Yes.", she said simply, getting up to head for the living room and her pile of clothes. When she was out of the bedroom I turned to Amy. “Relax for me Amy. You’re no longer wearing the white one-piece bathing suit. When you’re getting ready for bed tonight, just before you get into bed you will say ‘Code 8X8XXFFA’.” Since she wasn’t awake it had no effect straight away. I suddenly decided that it would be dramatic for her to wake up in an empty house. “In 5 minutes you will wake up feeling refreshed. You will remember nothing of this last trance.”

I heard the door slam. I walked from the bedroom and called a cab. It took me little time to gather my stuff and I was probably gone before Amy awoke. I switched off my mobile. When I got home I left the phone on the answering machine and turned the volume to zero.

* * *

I got up the next morning and went straight to the answering machine. Three messages. I turned the volume back to normal and played them.

<Kris, if you’re there pickup. [pause] Pickup dammit, I won’t be able to sleep like this.> beeeep.

<Kris [intake of breath] I need to say the word [pant]—I tried to get into bed and the sheets! [pant]. Bastard.> beeeep.

<You are a twisted little soul. I just got a call from Laura. Turns out she needs me like I need you. Well, needed—I got her to say a neutral code in exchange for the permission she needed. See you in the morning.> beeeep.

I got ready and headed for work.

* * *

Again, Amy arrived a few minutes after I got there. I noticed she was wearing a fairly thin, though elegant, top with no sign of a bra. She came straight over to me and gave me one of those urgent kisses I was greeted with the previous morning.

“Chicken”, she said, “Leaving while I was out.”

“I was being dramatic”, I responded.

“I had a play with those codes last night before I tried to get to bed. Then I heard your code. For a moment I wondered who was in the room, then I realised what you’d done.”

“Did I cross a bad line?", I asked.

She thought for a moment, then answered, “No, not yet.” She paused, as if deciding if she would tell me something. “I’m on a code at the moment.”

“What is it?” I asked.

“0000XTTT. Means I can be comfortable at work without gaining the scorn of conservative clients.” She pulled at the neck of her top, indicating how thin it was. It did look very comfortable, but is was a particularly practical use that did somewhat suck the fun out of things. “Not Code 0909XFFT?” I asked, impishly.

Her nipples immediately stuck through the thin fabric, though she had to look down to confirm it.

“Don’t”, she said, “Code 0000XTTT.”

Her nipples effectively disappeared, returning her to a more appropriate look.

“What are you going to do next?” She asked, almost rhetorically, as she turned to go to her desk.

“Relax for me Amy”, I said, risking things a little. She started to crumple, but I grabbed her under the shoulder and quickly placed her on her chair. “You can now receive your code written on a piece of paper or via an e-mail, but you have to believe it was written, or typed, by myself or Laura. Now awake feeling refreshed and alert.

Her head raised and her eyes opened. She looked at me and smiled. “I’ll send you Laura’s e-mail address”, she said. “She’ll be calling me soon anyway.”

Almost on cue her mobile rang. She glanced at the screen and picked it up.

“Hi Laura.”

“Yes, I managed to slip it in just before you hung up.”

“I know, I’ve been in a similar position.”

“Laura Sleepy Time. The code now works when written on a piece of paper or via an e-mail, but you have to believe it was written, or typed, by me or Kris. Awake.”

“ You have my permission to remove it in any bathroom at any time, but if you enter a bathroom with it, you can’t leave without it inside you.”

“See you this evening.”

With that she hung up and tossed the mobile into her bag.

“Planning an evening?", I asked.

“You’re not more interested in poor Laura?”

I grinned. I did want to know what had happened. “Tell me”, I said.

“When she rang last night I didn’t know all the details straight away, I was much more preoccupied with my own arousal, so I insisted that she say a code that would release me. She repeated the last one she had heard and I came. She stayed on the phone and started asking me for my permission. When I asked what for, she was evasive, so I pressed her. She told me everything. I quickly put her under and told her that just before she went to sleep she’d unconsciously replace the plug, but wouldn’t even be able to feel it inside her.”

“She woke fairly late and she’s just trying to get ready for work now. She rang, needing to, you know, but also hoping that she could avoid wearing it to work. She couldn’t.”

“Now tell me about the evening you’re planning”, I said.

“Well, that part of the conversation was news to Laura as much as it was to you. I’ve got her between a rock and a hard place, so I only have to imply what I want her to do and she feels like it’s something she should do. In truth, I’d probably give in fairly quickly if she dug in her heals, but she’s been too preoccupied to work that out.”

“I was hoping you could join us and I could repay you for last night. The fact that you let Laura and I use our own code, sometimes, has finally given me some ideas on what I can do with Laura. I know she was quite disappointed when she and I decided not to bother before.”

I had got a little bored, and I remembered the pre-existing triggers that Amy had. Wondering how they would mix with my code I said, “Virtual Dick”. Amy got this puzzled look on her face, then looked down at her crotch.

“What an odd feeling”, she remarked. Obviously her current code made everything down there numb—she was probably picking up feelings around edge of her numbness. “I feel like I’ve slept on something I shouldn’t have. When did you put that suggestion in?”

“Wasn’t me”, I said.

I got such a look. I realised that for the first time I’d crossed a bad line.

“Make it stop”, she said, absolutely flat.

Time had been getting on, but there must have been a meeting that morning as the desks nearby were still empty.

“Relax for me Amy. There is no Virtual Dick. The phrase ‘Virtual Dick’ now has no effect on you. However, the when a code is in place with a zero as the third and forth characters your pussy will vanish like it did yesterday. Your crotch will be totally smooth and without any sexual feeling. You will be unable to see or feel your pussy. You will not remember what was said during this trance. Awake and feel refreshed.”

“Gone?” she asked.

“Yes, sorry, I didn’t think you would mind.”

“It’s just that you’re so different from the others, I don’t want anything to ‘cross over’ if you get what I mean.”

I smiled. It was a kind way for her to explain it.

“Now, what was your code, 0000XFFF?”

She looked at me, narrowing her eyes, trying to workout what that just achieved, apart from the obvious lockout. Just at that moment the meeting I had assumed was on, finished. The office was suddenly full of people. Amy turned to her PC and started work.

* * *

During the morning Amy received many compliments on her dress, even from the more conservative senior members of the company. Ironic given the sex-games in the background making it possible.

Just before lunch she disappeared in the general direction of the bathrooms, only to re-appear quite quickly.

“Okay, what do I have to do to fix this?", she asked accusingly.

“Nothing”, I said. When she just stared I had to keep talking. “There’s nothing you can do. Remember, it’s just an illusion, I’m sure you can still take a wiz.

“Right”, she said, disappearing again.

15 minutes passed before she returned.

“That really is one of the weirdest feelings ever”, she said, her body language clearly indicating that she wasn’t interested in elaborating. She packed some stuff into her bag and went to lunch.

While she was out I sent an e-mail to her that simply had the subject of “Code 70000FTA”.

When she returned, she sat down on her chair, preparing to get back to work. She scanned through the subject lines of her new mail. As her eyes hit my message her legs closed and her eyes widened. She quickly looked down at her chest, then her legs, then back to her chest, then to me. I just smiled. With her legs stuck together she couldn’t get off the chair to come over and she could hardly yell across the office. The light touch of her dress on her breasts was already starting to have an effect.

She turned to the computer and started composing an e-mail. I had an urge to get up and wander off, but I thought that I’d better be around just in case she was urgently needed somewhere. As it was e-mail is hardly an instant messaging system, Amy was still going to be stuck that way for a while.

A staff member approached. Amy put on a brave face and asked what she could do for him. Luckily all he had were a couple of tapes to transcribe (urgently of course) and a few pages of corrections. He left without being any the wiser.

Amy released the breath she had held and turned back to me. I made a little waving motion indicating that she might want to get started with those tapes. After she had a bit of a look around, and checked again to make sure that none of her arousal was evident, Amy turned to her PC, loaded the tapes and started on the letters. As happened yesterday, her typing took over and she started to forget the potentially exposed state she was stuck in.

Her e-mail arrived. It asked simply “May I say the word?”

When she reached the end of the first tape her hand idly wandered to her breast. One casual caress caused her breath to catch in her throat. She whipped her hand from her breast as a nearby staff member turned at the noise. Rather than turning to me, she turned back to the screen, hoping to make it look like nothing was going on. Soon the guy was back to whatever he was doing before.

Amy snuck a sidelong glance at the guy to make sure he wasn’t looking, then turned a withering look at me. I capitulated and started to compose a response to her request. It said simply “Yes”.