The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cock-trol

By Richard Daemon

During my time in University I worked as a DJ in the local club, each night the women would come in dressed to kill. I loved it. They would dress in these tight club clothes which left nothing to the imagination. They knew that showing me their tops was going to help their chances of getting their favorite song played. I would tease them and test them to see how far they would go. Some would go all the way but they were too easy. Two girls were in there all the time, coming up to the booth and hanging out. Sarah was a sexy little thing, with curly blond hair and huge breasts. Jan, her friend, was a lot taller and a bit heavier but also had beautiful breasts. They were so cute and so French. Each night I worked they would come in and we would talk before it got too busy. They got their requests played. Sarah was pretty shy but when she had been drinking she became more brazen and daring. Her clothes were far from reserved, she would wear this black top, and cut so low you could almost see her belly button. Pushed up into the open space were these beautiful white breasts and hard nipples showing through the bra. She was sexy as hell.

Finally one night that she was at the booth, the tunes spinning on the wheels I asked her out. She was shy and quiet at first and then she accepted. This was going to be a great night.

In the meantime I had discovered alt.sex.bondage and the intense pictures. I was very curious and I started reading up on hypnosis and induction techniques. It seemed pretty clear that someone needed to help you hypnotize her, you couldn’t just make it happen to them. Of course, there are a number of things one can use for leverage.

The night of the date came and it was a typical night out to dinner and then a action movie, we had a good time and then I took her home. She invited me in and after some light petting we were into her bed. I slowed things down and slowly undressed her. Her shirt came off and I rubbed her nipples hard through her bra. Then off came her bra and I massaged her firm breasts. Sarah started to moan louder and louder and started squirming around in ecstasy. I slipped my hands down her firm stomach and slowly rubbed her snatch through her pants. Her moans changed to pants and her squirming turned to thrashing. Off came the pants as I teased her skin around her panties and kissed along her neck. Just feeling the firmness of her breasts in my hands had gotten me hard and hot, but I needed to remain in control, I had to try something.

“Are you feeling horny Sarah?", I whispered, “you are totally naked and I’m still completely dressed, I’m in control.”

“Ohhhhhhaaaaa”, Sarah replied, so far so good.

“Think of how it would feel to have me deep inside of you, thrusting deep down inside, fucking you slowly, think of that, how would that feel?”

“Sooo good, sooo goood, please please”, she begged. I followed up by running my fingers slowly through the soft hair around her cunt. Her begging increased in intensity as I switched to a firm massage of her firm breasts. Her hands slipped down and cupped my cock. She could feel the 6-inch hardness beneath the denim of my jeans. A short gasp and then a deep moan escaped her lips, “put it inside me, please please”.

Now to see how well it was working, “if you want me inside of you bad enough I want you to slowly undress me and then suck me dry, suck my cock, taste me Sarah.”

She didn’t even pause, jumping up she slipped off my shirt and kissed along my chest as her hands fumbled with the zipper of my jeans. I stood up with her to make it easier. Soon I stood before her naked and her hands roamed over me settling on my cock. She had to climb down off the bed and kneel at my feet. First the head and then the whole shaft of my cock vanished into her mouth. I could feel the head pressing against the back of her throat as her tongue swirled around and pushed onto the base of my cock. Man, she was good.

“You love having my cock inside of you, deep inside of your throat, you have been dreaming of giving me blow-jobs and having me cum into your mouth, stop now and tell me its true.” I waited.

Sarah sucked me three more times and then stopped as she pumped my cock with her hand, smiling at me she moaned, “Its true, I have dreamed of giving you blow-jobs and having you cum all over me, oh yes”, with that she returned to her ministrations. I don’t know if she really had dreamed of doing any of this but I do know that later she would tell me that she dreamed of sucking my cock almost every night.

I would have loved to continue this experiment further but the excitement of having control over this lovely creature and having her suck me so well was taking its toll. “Oh, you are doing well, it feels so good to have you suck my cock, I am going to cum and I want you to suck it all up like a good little girl.” And then I came, and came, and she sucked it all up even as it dripped from the corners of her mouth. She cleaned me up thoroughly and smiled from her kneeling position. Mission accomplished.

For the next few weeks I would date Sarah, never actually screwing her but each time getting her horny and then suggesting that she suck my cock. Each time she would get more creative. Soon she was actually dreaming of having my cock in her mouth, she was dreaming that she was giving me the best sucking of my life and she was loving it. She would tell me about these dreams and get hot and wet doing it and we would reenact the dream.

One night we had planned to have dinner and then watch television. She was wearing a white dress that pushed her breasts up, presenting them in a most appetizing way. The meal was delicious, lamb shanks with mint jelly and mashed potatoes. She could see that I was happy with the food and smiled the entire meal. Once complete we settled on the couch and I started petting her. She was lying in my lap as I released her breasts from their bondage. Those wondrous orbs appeared making my cock flood with blood. She smiled as she felt it stiffen beneath her. I feigned distraction, watching the television as I tweaked her nipples and massaged her breasts. Her breathing became ragged as she started to moan and struggle.

“Oh, please, can I suck your cock, can I?", she begged. I smiled at her and reminded her that we were watching television and this wasn’t the time. Of course, just hearing the submission in her voice was driving me mad with desire, I wanted to fuck her but I wouldn’t. As another hour passed and I continued to caress and tease her bare chest her heat became an inferno. I reached over and switched off the television.

“Now?” she pleaded. Yes now was the time. I nodded my head slowly and watched the mischievous grin tear across her face. Standing in front of me she pulled the dress the remainder of the way down, there was nothing underneath; she was learning quickly. My pulse raced as her hands slipped between my waist and my pants. Her fingers moved with expert precision to remove them. Soon, the warmth of her mouth enveloped my cock. Her fingernails danced across my balls bringing me to climax within moments, she had learned well. As my cum flooded into her mouth, I envisioned her complete submission. And hypnosis wasn’t going to be necessary.

I spent the weekend doing some shopping. I went into sex shops and stores I had never been into before to collect everything I would need. I picked up fishnet stockings, silk elbow length gloves, black knee high leather boots, a leather collar and a steel leash with leather handle. My cock was hard as a rock as a bought each piece imaging having Sarah wear them. I didn’t get anything to cover her breasts, as they were too perfect to hide—and I wanted to have them in full view.

I arrived at her place just after 8pm. Through the glass I could see her waiting on the couch watching the television. I knocked and she jumped up and opened the door. Her hand started rubbing my cock as it got instantly hard. She knew what she wanted. I kissed her deeply. Breaking the kiss she noticed the packages in my hand.

“What are those? For me?” she asked in a coy tone.

“Yes, but for later, let’s relax first.” I gestured into the living room. She hugged me tighter and continued to rub my cock. She was getting me so hard. We began kissing and as always I began to massage and stimulate her chest and nipples. She groaned and started undressing me and I her. When we were naked I stopped her and turned her around. I pressed against her from behind pushing my cock against her ass as I massaged her chest and petted her pussy. Moans and groans escaped her lips. “What will you do for me?", I whispered. Predictably, she answered, “Anything!”

I stepped back and pointed to the floor, and commanded her to kneel. She paused for a moment, and then looking longingly at my hard cock dropped to her knees before me. The feeling of power, the feeling of control was so overwhelming I had to catch my breath. “You will do anything I ask, you are my obedient slave. Tell me who you are.”

She looked into my eyes and answered, “I am your slave, I will do anything for you.” My smile told her she had answered well and I could see her relax. She leaned forward and licked my cock, watching my reaction. I smiled again.

“I am your Master, I own your body and you will obey my every command. Tell me who owns you.”

“You own me, I’ll do anything for you.”

“I am your Master, I own you.”

“You own me Master, you own me and I will obey your every command!", she said excitedly, as if she had just discovered a lost part of herself.

The exhilaration raced through my body as I picked up the package and slowly undid the ties. When Sarah saw what it contained she smiled knowingly and started dressing. She slipped on the fishnet stockings, pulling them over those shapely smooth legs. She pulled on the silk gloves and finally the black leather boots. The smell of leather filled the air as the sound of zippers grabbed my attention. A wave of my hand stopped her and she stood still before me. Her arms rested at her sides and her ass jutted out. I could see the well trimmed bush sitting between the fishnet stockings.

I moved behind her again and began pinching her nipples, rubbing her tits and whispering commands into her ear. I moved my hands to cup her ass and then tease her clit. Each touch brought shudders to her body as I continued to fill her mind with commands of obedience. She accepted each one and between moans repeated them back to me with reverence. She need to be fucked was so great that her mind was completed disabled. The “watchdog” that should be protecting her had been overwhelmed with all the sensations I was providing. Auditory, visual, smell and touch were being systematically overstimulated leaving nothing but a direct path to her need and her desire to please me.

I moved to stand in front of her, flexed my muscles as a show of strength and held out the leather collar.

“What do you want me to do with this?", I asked in a commanding tone. You could feel the sexual energy. The air was practically rippling with energy.

“Lock it around my neck, make me your slave Master, make me obey your commands forever, please”, she begged. She was pleading now. Her pussy was glistening with wetness and had been for the last hour. She was more than ready.

I slipped the collar around her neck and locked it into place. She jumped at the sound but then instantly relaxed. “You own me, you control me, I am your slave”, she began saying it over and over again.

I clipped the leash to the collar’s D-ring and then said in a forceful voice, “Slave, suck your Master, pleasure me now.”

Sarah dropped back to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. The soft silk of her gloves tightened around my cock as she pumped it into her mouth. I loved that feeling. She was moving so fast up and down my shaft it was hard to see but the feelings were incredible. She began to massage my balls with those gloves and the sensations pulsed through me. “Stop.” She pulled back, I could see she was confused. I pulled on the leash bringing her back to her feet. She stumbled a bit unused to the height of the heel’s boots. I grabbed her tits, squeezed them hard and pushed her back onto the table. With a single motion I pushed her legs into the air and buried my cock into her cunt. Sarah let out a short scream followed by a long moan. Slowly I began to fuck her. With each motion I asked her another question and she responded immediately.

“Who are you?” “Your slave”

“What will you do for me?” “Obey your every command.”

“Will you think about it first?” “No, I will just obey, I only want to please you.”

“Who owns you slave?” “You do, Master, you own my body, mind and soul..owwwnnaaah”

Her mind was completely pliant. I began pounding into her faster and harder. Her body shuddered and shook with pleasure as a powerful orgasm shook her. But I was not finished yet. I asked the questions between my own ragged breaths and pounded into her deeper and harder, her responses were without hesitation or willpower. I reached up and twisted her nipples her body shook again. I could feel the cum building in my loins, the pressure was becoming impossible to stop. I slowed my thrusting. I concentrated on a few more slow thrusts, it was driving Sarah wild, she began begging for more.

“Take me Master, I am yours, control me, I will obey, I will .... aahhhahhhh”, she screamed out as I could take it no longer and exploded into her cunt. Her body shuddered and shook beneath me with the aftershocks as the energy left mine and I dropped on top of her. I rested there awhile recovering my senses it was all too intense. When finally I stood up I found her still recovering. Her gloved arms resting at her sides as her leather clad legs rocked back and forth on the edge of the table. Her skin was flushed red and her eyes closed. Her breathing was still labored but slowing. Our bodies shined with a thin sheen of sweat, I could see it slowly sliding down her breast. I licked it off and smiled.

“Kneel slave and clean your Master!", I ordered. She blinked, paused, and then obeyed.