The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

While this was not really written with the intention of making a series of it, I have more than a few ideas about where to go next, and about what came before. I think that, honestly, reader interest is not going to affect whether I (can) continue this story, but I would strongly appreciate comments.

This story is very focused on the experience of the subject/victim, so if you like that then I hope you’ll like this.

The Cockflower

When the Chinese girl went through the door of the apartment, the first thing she noticed was the strange fragrance. She blinked as she tried to place it. At first she thought it might be some kind of exotic perfume, maybe from France, but that wasn’t quite right. It smelled floral, but it didn’t smell like a perfume. She liked scents, and she had spent quite a lot of time comparing them, in the knock-off scent carts in the mall when she was still in high school, and over the past year in boutiques with real imported perfume from famous designers.

The man closed the door behind her, enfolding them in a darkness broken only by a strange, weak light filtering from the far end of the hall. As they started down the hall to where he said the living room was, she said, “what’s that smell?”

He laughed and said, “you could smell it from the door? That’s amazing.”

The apartment was very warm, despite how cold it was outside. She was starting to feel slightly lightheaded and tingly, like she was floating through the warm darkness.

Then they came out of the hall into the small living room. There were two things in the living room, but she didn’t even see the large sofa at first. What dominated her attention was the shrub in the corner of the room. Hanging from the ends of some of the branches were about ten long white pods, shaped like phalluses. Nearer the top of the plant were two that had opened into amazing purple flowers, with thick petals glistening in the grow lights.

Her canary-colored messenger bag slid from her shoulder to the floor, coming to rest against her slender legs, as she stared at the plant. She said, “that thing is disgusting,” but there was no vehemence in her voice.

Her breathing was starting to get heavy, like she couldn’t get enough of that smell into her lungs, and her breasts bounced a little with every exhalation. She couldn’t take her eyes off the fat, white cocks.

Finally, she managed, “give me the report so I can get out of here.”

After a few seconds looking at her, he said, “You don’t want to leave, though, do you. The effect is stronger than I’ve ever seen before, even back in the rain forest.

“As you probably would guess if you could think clearly right now, I brought back seeds from my last research trip.” He lifted her coat off her shoulders, and down free of her arms, but she couldn’t resist.

“The tribe that grows these is polygamous, and there are very few men. The rite of passage for girls is when they see the plant for the first time.”

She still couldn’t look away. She was starting to feel extremely hot; the apartment must have been at least 30 degrees Celsius, even though it was freezing outside. She felt a bead of sweat trickle down her cheek, and another—it had to be sweat too—trickle down the inside of her leg.

From behind her, he said, “you can take off your sweater. As hot as it is in here, anyone would. It’s natural.”

Slowly she peeled off the thick wool sweater, revealing a form-fitting blue silk top. Her breasts caught on the hem of her sweater and were pulled up until gravity overcame the wool, and they bounced as they came free of the soft material. He took the sweater from her hand just as she was about to drop it on the floor, and set it on a side table by the door to the entry hall.

She took a step forward, closer to the plant, and deeper into the fragrance. She was still sweating, more actually, despite taking off the sweater.

“The girls are already naked when they first see the plant, though the people there don’t wear much in the first place. They shed their clothing and jewelry before they go in to symbolically let go of their childhood and free them of their lives before. I think the symbolism is that they were born naked and screaming, so they are reborn as adult women also naked and screaming.

“The plants there have a lot more flowers on them. In fact, there’s one for every girl who has come of age on that plant. As the girls start to get entranced by the plant’s perfume, the women encourage them to put their breasts against the flowers.

“The girls do, of course. The women they have known all their lives are telling them they should do it, now. When they do, the flowers close slightly on them, and the girls start to moan. The flowers don’t release their breasts until they have an orgasm.

“Of course, your breasts are much larger than the adolescent nubs that those plants get. This plant might not want to release them.” He laughed.

She opened her mouth, finally, and slowly, almost laboriously said, “what are you going to do?”

“Could you resist now, anyway?”

She jerkily shook her head, without taking her eyes off the plant.

“So you want to try it? To put your breasts against the flowers?”

She nodded.

“So take off your top, and I’ll tell you why.”

“Why? Not... What?”

“No, not yet. I’ll tell you why first, as you go ahead and take off your top now, that’s right, pull it up over your head.” She revealed a matching dark blue silk bra, as her breasts bounced free of the tight top. “Now let it go, and let go of another part of your old life.” Her top fell to the floor.

He moved around in front of her, to one side of the plant, and she saw that he had already stripped to his underwear. She didn’t look away from the plant.

“Do you already want to take off your bra too? No, you’re not ready yet, not quite. Can you imagine how good it will feel as the flowers close on your breasts and begin to send more pleasure coursing through your, that’s right,” she began to reach slowly behind her towards the bra hook, “more and more pleasure, that’s right, coursing through your body.”

He paused a moment and then continued, “I hope you realize that I could have kissed you the minute you walked into this room, and started to take off your clothes almost immediately after that.”

He glanced at the plant and said, “look, the pods are starting to rise!” She had already seen that the tips of the pods were starting to move. They had been pointing directly at the ground, but now they were pointing down at about 45 degrees.

“Yes, so, I could have. You would have gone along with it, as intensely as this is affecting you. But instead, I want you to experience the rite of passage that the girls in the rain forest do. It’ll change your life.”

She slipped the straps off her shoulders, slowly lowered the bra, and the tips of the pods jerked slightly and started to rise a little faster. Another two drops ran down the insides of her thighs. She let her bra slip from her hand and fall to the floor, and she felt a little more free, a little lighter.

She heard a camera shutter sound from where he was standing, but didn’t glance towards it.

He moved out of sight and came up behind her. She could feel the heat of his body against her back. He ran his hands down the sides of her body and then unbuttoned her pants. He unzipped them, and she felt him slowly slip them down, over her hips and ass, and down her legs. He untied her shoes and slipped off pants, socks, and shoes almost together. Then he stood up again and kissed her neck softly.

“How do you feel with your pants off, now?”

“Better...”

“I imagine you feel almost completely free, now. There’s just one last thing to let go. Are you already ready? If you slip off your panties now, that’s right, down off your ass, down your pretty legs, now, yes, step out of them and, that’s right, let them slip out of your hand.” Her panties hit the floor with a sodden plop. “Now you can put your breasts against the flowers.”

She took one hesitant step towards the plant, and then another, until her breasts just touched the two flowers. The flowers closed over her breasts and she felt a gentle squeeze around the sides of her breasts. Then she felt a stroking sensation around her nipple, and her whole body started to shake with the pleasure. She began to moan, almost softly at first and then slowly louder and louder.

She felt him begin to kiss the back of her neck, and stroke the sides of her body, slowly down from near her breasts, across her tight waist, and around her hips until his hands started stroking her round ass.

Her moaning continued to grow louder, and he started to stroke her smooth belly. His hand slowly moved down, across the shaved expanse above and finally to her engorged clitoris below. Her moaning took on a rhythm in time with how he stroked, and she had the idea that she might pass out from the pleasure.

Then she felt his hands disappear, and for a while she didn’t know where he was. Her concentration focused only on the sensations coming in from her buried nipples. Then she felt his cock slip between her legs and start to rub across her cunt lips, and his hands return to her belly.

She said, “p..put it... Put it in!”

“No.”

“N..no?”

“I could, and you’d love it, wouldn’t you? But that’s not how the ritual works. First it prepares you, like it’s already doing now. Next it primes you—you’ll be on your hands and knees for that. Only after that’s done, then, I fuck you. So, no. Not yet.”

She kept moaning, louder and louder, until finally, as the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced washed over her, the flowers released her quivering breasts and she started to drop. He supported her and lowered her slowly to her knees, facing away from the plant.

She felt something hard brush her cunt lips and then lightly press forward. Her cunt was ready, and it slipped perhaps a centimeter into her. He said, “it looks like it’s ready for you. All you have to do, that’s right just push yourself back onto it.”

She moaned intensely again as the pod pressed deep into her cunt. She felt another orgasm building almost immediately. She started to move back and forth against the hard pod and moan again. As she fucked the plant harder, her moans started to take on a guttural grunting tone as she pressed back against the pod, and a higher pitched, almost squealing tone as she pulled herself forward until the tip of the pod nearly popped free.

She heard the camera shutter sound from his phone a few more times as she moved back and forth against the plant.

As she continued, her focus narrowed until she was just her cunt, sucking the pod in as she pressed back, and pulling it forward with her as she moved forward. Back and forth, she moved back and forth until she was gasping for air, but her orgasm wouldn’t come.

She carefully stretched a hand back and began to rub her clitoris as she continued to pump back and forth, but she still couldn’t make herself come. He laughed, lay down on the floor next to her, and slipped his head under her dangling breasts. He began to lick and suckle one nipple, while kneading the other between two fingers. She moaned more, but still her orgasm wouldn’t come.

He lightly slapped her ass, and she jerked with surprise—it didn’t even sting in the state she was in, but she wasn’t expecting it—and more pleasure flooded through her causing her to cry out again. But still her orgasm wouldn’t come.

She fucked the plant harder and harder, trying to finally flow over into orgasm, but it wouldn’t come. Then, suddenly, she felt as if something were gently spreading her cunt open, and at the same moment he pinched her nipples hard. And she came.

She came even harder than she had before, and collapsed forward on top of him. She felt like sparks must be shooting from her eyes, and the orgasm just went on and on. It shook through her in waves. At first, she couldn’t see, and there was a roaring in her ears that got almost painfully loud every time another wave of pleasure shook through her.

She felt him lift her from the floor and lie her on the sofa. As he started rubbing her nipples, another wave crashed through her and she crested higher so she saw sparks again. Then she felt him rub the head of his cock across her cunt lips, and she crested higher again. She crested higher, again, as he slowly pushed into her.

Then he pumped in and out of her in time with the waves of orgasm still crashing through her, and she rode through it, unable to do anything but scream in pleasure. She started to feel as if her whole life was this one extended moment of absolute pleasure; as if she hadn’t existed before this, and wouldn’t exist after. She felt like she was floating in space. She couldn’t feel the sofa, or in fact anything except his cock driving in and out of her cunt, and his mouth on her left breast.

Then she began to feel something like a golden light seeping out of his cock, and into her, driving her even higher than before. She couldn’t feel her body at all anymore; she was just a ball of glowing, molten bliss. Then, in one spurt, two, three, the golden light filled her up, consumed her, and she passed out.

* * *

She woke up in a bed, with her head resting on his chest. Moving hurt, as a post-workout muscle soreness had settled through her whole body. She could smell the sickly smell of the plant like a cloud over the room, and wondered why she had liked it before.

She opened her eyes and saw his cock lying flaccid in a nest of short pubic hair, and she wanted to taste him, make him moan with pleasure. So she slid down and started to lick and suck on his cock. He stirred as he started to get hard, and then laughed.

He said, “stop that a second.”

She hesitated for a fraction of a second, but if he didn’t want her to suck him off, then she wasn’t into it either. She let him drop from her mouth, but continued to stroke him with her hand.

He said, “come here,” and opened his arms for her to come cuddle next to him. She lay down next to him, with her nose against his neck, and pressed as much skin against him as she could.

He said, “how do you feel?”

“Very good.”

He said, “for a few minutes, I want you not to want sex, okay? Don’t be horny at all.”

Her mind cleared suddenly. She hadn’t felt that she was in a fog, but suddenly she felt almost like she normally had. It still felt good to be touching him; it felt very reassuring, but she saw that that was a big difference from yesterday.

He said, “I have this urge to reassure you that I’ll be nice; that I won’t pimp you out or something like that, but I’m sure you’ll agree that if I wanted you to, you’d be thrilled to do it.”

She imagined for a moment if he wanted her to fuck other men for money, and it sounded like a lot of fun. She knew that this, too, was a sharp difference from her previous views.

He said, “I don’t want you to fuck any other men,” and instantly her mind recoiled away from the idea of even looking at another cock. He said, “or even kiss them. A friendly hug is okay, though.”

He said, “now, I’m sure you’ve experienced a couple of shifts in your thinking. How do you feel about that?”

“It’s a little strange. I mean, my whole body reacts to what I think you want.”

He said, “yes, but how do you feel about that. Unbiased. I want to hear what’s going on under the surface.”

“It’s just a fact... I want to adjust, so I do.”

He said, “you guessed that it’s the effect of the plant?”

“I hadn’t thought about it, but that is pretty obvious. That was so intense...”

He smiled at her and said, “and now, you don’t like the smell of the plant?”

She shook her head. “That’s odd, too.”

He said, “I think it was bred into it. Now to get that kind of orgasm again, you have to make me come. It’s chemically linked, as far as I can tell. I mean, I’m just a botanist, but based on what I could do, it’s like you’re keyed to the chemical signature of my ejaculate.”

He paused and then continued, “otherwise, you’d just keep coming back to the plant.”

She laughed and said, “well, I’d rather not be in the same apartment as that thing now.”

He said, “it’s good that I don’t live here, then, isn’t it?”

She laughed, a little surprised, and nodded.

He said, “now, this is important, so listen carefully. You don’t get to be some mindless cock slave, now. I want you to continue to think independently. You have to keep going to school, and act more or less the same with everyone else.”

She nodded.

He said, “of course, you’ll move in with me, and I’ll make sure you’re properly fucked as well, but you don’t get to lie around and masturbate all day.”

“Okay. Is my major okay, or do you want me to study something else?”

He said, “independent thought, remember?”

She nodded. “Okay.”

He said, “now you can be horny again, and felate me. After I come, you can be satisfied for a while.”

Instantly, her mind fogged over again, and she wanted to suck him off more than she wanted anything. He moved so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed, and she quickly got down on the floor and knelt in front of him.

She started licking the length of his cock, and moaning. Then she started stroking him with one hand while she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. She shivered with delight when she heard him moan.

He said, “now use your breasts.”

With her free hand she collected some lubrication from her cunt and spread it down her cleavage. Then she pressed her breasts together, around his cock, and started to move up and down against him at the waist. Another thrill tore through her as he moaned again. After a little longer, she felt a little of the golden light leak onto her cleavage, and she quickly took him in her mouth again.

He said, “no, not yet. I want to come on your breasts.”

She immediately pressed him between her breasts again and continued moving, up and down, until with a sudden spurt, he sprayed the golden light all over her breasts, in her cleavage, and up as high as her neck. The orgasm that washed over her wasn’t as intense as the last one from before, but it was still far, far stronger than any orgasm she had had before that.

He said, “now you can felate me more.”

She put his cock back in her mouth and started to move her head up and down, struggling to keep concentration against the still rising waves of orgasm that were sweeping across her again.

Eventually, he stopped her and she started scooping his come off her chest and into her mouth, each taste pushing another wave of pleasure through her. When she finished, she lay back on the floor and all the tension slowly seeped from her body, but she wasn’t drowsy. She didn’t want anything, not sleep, not to be fucked, not food or water, or even to lie on the bed, despite the floor being rather hard. In fact, the only thing that wasn’t perfectly right with the world was perhaps that she’d rather be lying next to him than not.

“When you said ‘satisfied,’ you weren’t kidding.”

He said, “oh? How do you feel?”

She told him, and he said, “well, come up here then.”

She lay next to him on the bed, and continued to relax. A minute or two passed.

“Do you want me to call you ‘master?’”

He laughed and said, “no.”