The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coach.

By The Slaver.

The campus gym was still open, although there were not many using it, at this hour. Two Football jocks walked into the main part of the gym to begin their work out. Both the two jocks, Delgado and Blackwell wore the same tight, black compression exercise gear, which did nothing to conceal their sculpted, tatted arms. The gear hugged their taut frames, and highlighted their cobbled cores. And then, there were the over large bulges in the front of the tight exercise pants, caused by the metal cock cages, encasing their thick, flaccid cocks.

Delgado and Blackwell, began their work out: four hours later, both guys hot, and sweaty came to the end of their work out, and headed for the locker room. Once in the locker room, both jocks quickly disrobed, they wrapped a towel around their waists and headed for the showers. 10 minutes later, Delgado and Blackwell returned from the showers, towelling themselves, and the metal cock cages, encasing their cock, dry.

The cages would accommodate Delgado, and Blackwell’s flaccid cocks; but if they were, semi-hard or erect, the cages would restrict their cocks, painfully. Delgado and Blackwell finished drying off, they throw down their towels, and stood naked, but for the cock-cages, in the middle of the locker room. Luckily, at that hour, the locker room was empty, so they were spared the embarrassment of any one seeing their caged cocks. Delgado and Blackwell, both grabbed a jockstrap from their lockers and quickly donned the jockstrap: the two jocks fixed their caged cocks into the jockstraps, then they donned, clean and fresh sets of the tight, black compression exercise gear.

And then, they left the gym, and made their way back to their dorm. But they never got to their dorm, half way across campus; both Delgado and Blackwell received a text on their cells. It read ‘Come to my office, now. Coach Langton.’ A strange look, briefly crossed the two jock’s faces; before both of them turned and headed back the way they had just come. As they entered Coach Langton’s office, they found him waiting for them, naked sitting behind his desk.

“How was your workout, BOYS?” Coach Langton asked, Delgado and Blackwell did not reply, they both fell into a trance. Coach Langton smiled, both Delgado and Blackwell had fallen into trance, they would fall deeper and deeper into trance every time they heard their trigger. “Show me your jock-straps, boys.” The two jock removed their gym apparel and revealed their jock-straps. Coach Langton smiled, he got up from his chair, and walked round his desk.

“Delgado come to me, and show me your caged cock!” Delgado dropped to their knees, and crawled towards Coach Langton; he stopped just in front of Coach Langton, and then stood up. Delgado removed his jockstrap, revealing his caged manhood. Coach Langton took a picture of Delgado on his cell, he sent the pic to a number already on his phone. “Beautiful.”, Coach Langton said, as he knelt before the 22-year-old football jock, removed the cage and then licked Delgado’s shaft, his balls and the thick, mushroom head of his cock.

Even in his trance, Delgado could not control himself, after being locked in that cock-cage for so long. He grabbed the back of Coach Langton’s head and shoved his cock down Coach Langton’s mouth, the young jock stud wanted release after so long without pleasure, Delgado would not be denied. Coach Langton sucked Delgado’s cock, he knew that both jocks would need little effort to satisfy their lust and need to cum, and serve. Coach Langton took a break, he stopped sucking Delgado; he stood up and began to stroke Delgado’s semi-hard cock. Coach Langton looked towards the corner of the office were the entranced Blackwell, clad only in his jock-strap, and cock-cage beneath, stood.

Coach Langton clicked his fingers, the entranced Blackwell drew closer to Coach Langton and Delgado; he stopped beside the two men, he slowly removed his jock-strap. Coach Langton removed the cage from Blackwell’s cock; it became semi-hard as soon as the cage was removed. “Suck your friend’s cock, Delgado.” Coach Langton ordered. Delgado knelt in front of Blackwell on all-fours, and began slowly licking Blackwell’s cock, the head, the shaft, and the balls. “Suck his cock, I said boy.” Coach Langton insisted harshly, but Delgado did not attack Blackwell’s cock fast enough. Coach Langton grabbed the back of Delgado’s head and shoved Blackwell’s cock down his throat.

As the jock sucked Blackwell, Coach Langton lubed Delgado’s arse and then roughly thrust his 9″ veined, thick, erect cock straight into Delgado’s tight jock pussy. The 22-year-old screamed as Coach Langton pumped his erection into his arse. But Blackwell’s thick cock, buried deep in Delgado’s mouth, muffled the screams and moans as Coach Langton fucked the Delgado’s pussy. Blackwell face-fucked his friend, keeping stride with Delgado’s mouth as he bobbed on his cock, both jocks were in sync with the motion of Coach Langton’s pushing and shoving. “Suck his cock, Delgado. Your friend wants to bust his nut down your throat.” Panted Coach Langton.

Hearing the mention of orgasm propelled Blackwell into a full on face-fuck, with no regard for his friend. In only a few seconds, Blackwell blew his wad, ounces of hot jock cum, slid past Delgado’s lips into his mouth. “Blackwell, feed your friend you’re cum.” Blackwell scraped up the excess cum round Delgado’s mouth with his fingers and force-fed Delgado his Cum-drenched fingers. Coach Langton arched Delgado’s back so that he was upright, but still on his knees. “Blackwell, suck Delgado’s cock, like a good boy!” Coach Langton ordered, still fucking Delgado in his arse.

Blackwell knelt before his friend and sucked his cock. Coach Langton’s cock massaged Delgado’s prostate, leaving Delgado’s cock already semi-hard. Blackwell’s mouth action quickly aroused the jock. In minutes, Delgado busted his nut down Blackwell’s throat. “Swallow his cum, boy.” Coach Langton ordered Blackwell. Blackwell made sure to swallow every drop of Delgado’s creamy jizz.

Finally, Coach Langton moaned, and pulled out of Delgado’s whole. “Catch my cum boys.” Delgado and Blackwell knelt on the floor, their faces near Coach Langton’s groin. Coach Langton stroked his cock and climaxed upon Delgado and Blackwell’s faces. “You like Cum, don’t you, boys?” Coach Langton asked. “Yes, Sire.” The entranced jocks replied, their voices robotic and stilted. “You want cum, all the time, don’t you?” Coach Langton said as he stopped stroking his cock. “Yes, Sire.” The two football jock answered.

Coach Langton smiled. Months ago, he, Coach Langton had induced the two jocks into trance, like he had done too so many other jocks. He had used a combination of drugs and traditional hypnotherapeutics to entrance the two football hunks. Coach Langton instilled in Delgado and Blackwell a desire to achieve physical excellence; he ordered them to the gym every day, for four hours, even on the Week-end, after classes, practise and Football games. Both Delgado and Blackwell had had their cocks locked in Metal cock-cages since they had been first induced into trance, and up too this day their cocks had been lock-up, and they had not cum.

After every practice, and game, Coach Langton reinforced the trance, installed triggers, directives, orders, and he installed a mind-set of obedience to him. He also changed their dress code: when not ever in classes, or playing in a match, both of the jocks would only wear, skin tight, black compression exercise gear, even in bed. By now Coach Langton had the two jocks under his complete control, Coach Langton wanted the two jocks sexed up and ready at all times. Delgado and Blackwell were now always sexed up, like rockets. Coach Langton played with Delgado and Blackwell played for most of that night.

After they showered together, Coach Langton face-fucked the two jocks in the shower, before caging their cocks again, and sending them back to their dorm, too sleep. When they would wake in the morning, they would not remember what happened the night before.

After the big game that same week:

Coach Langton sat at his desk in his office, the big game was over his team had won. He heard his cell phone ring. As he picked it up and stared at the phone, Coach Langton recognized the number and smiled.

“Yeah. Sure. When did you get in….Right….You can have Delgado…3.8 mil…. When I’ve confirm the money has gone into my off-shore account, I’ll tell you where can collect him….See you soon.” Coach Langton ended the call. The guy to pick up Delgado had just landed a private local airport. Coach Langton reclined in his chair behind his desk for a few minutes, before his lap-top pinged: telling Coach Langton that the 3.8 mil had gone into his off-shore account. The Coach picked up his cell to make the call.

Delgado entered the room he shared with Blackwell, the room was empty, ‘Blackwell must already be at the gym’ Delgado thought as he looked for his gym bag. Suddenly Delgado felt someone grab him from behind and place a rag above his mouth and nose. He tried to struggle, but he could not move his arms. “What the . . . stop . . what are . . . you . . . doing.” Delgado tried to say. In seconds, Delgado was unconscious. The two men in black pants and t-shirts who had attacked him held onto the unconscious Delgado. Two more men in black pants and t-shirts entered the room carrying a black trunk. They opened the trunk.

The two men who had attacked Delgado and now held him up, placed the unconscious Delgado carefully in the trunk. The man who had chloroformed Delgado, placed ear-buds attached to an iPod in Delgado’s ears; he started the iPod, placed it in the trunk with Delgado, and closed the trunk. The four men in black pants and t-shirts carried the trunk out of the dorm building by a back exit to a nearby pick-up truck.

Two of the men climbed into the front of the pick-up truck; the other two got into the back with the trunk that held Delgado. “Drive.” The man who had chloroformed Delgado ordered, as he closed the passenger door. The pick-up pulled away, slowly, not wanting to raise any suspicion. Twenty minutes later, the pick-up truck pulled into the parking lot of a downtown private airport.

Given the early evening hour, there were few cars in the lot. After the pick-up had parked, the man who had chloroformed Delgado exited the truck, and walked over to a vehicle parked near the private airport’s terminal. As he reached the vehicle the driver’s window lowered. “Good to see you again, my friend.” The man said. “’And you too my friend!” Coach Langton replied, as he handed the guy an envelope. “Passport, and fake I.D papers. There should be no problems!”

The guy took the envelope, and provided Coach Langton with an envelope of his own. “A little extra from the Boss, on top of what he has ready paid.” Said the guy, “Thank you.” Coach Langton said, as he placed the envelope on the dashboard. “Tell the Boss that after that last training iPod, this one will be obedient, and playful, I’m sure he will enjoy this one, greatly.” “I’m sure.” The man in black pants and t-shirt replied. Coach Langton drove away, leaving the men in black pants and t-shirts to load the trunk containing Delgado onto the private jet, to be fly away to his MASTER, out of the country.

A few weeks later:

Blackwell had just finished his work out, and was about to undress ready for his shower, when Coach Langton suddenly appeared in the locker room. “Coach wants Blackwell.” Coach Langton said. Blackwell fell into trance, and then he removed his clothes and drew closer to Coach Langton. Coach Langton took, and sent a pic of Blackwell, with his cell. Then Coach Langton slipped off his track-suit and jockstrap and then pushed Blackwell to his knees.

“Suck my cock, boy.” Ordered Coach Langton, Blackwell started to slowly lick the coach’s shaft. “Nice mouth action, boy.” Coach Langton said, enjoying Blackwell’s warm, wet mouth, the lights in the locker room glistening on the two naked bodies. Coach Langton, soon wanted Blackwell’s untouched whole. He pulled his cock out of Blackwell’s mouth; and told him to stand up, turn around, and then to bend over and grab hold of his ankles. The jock did as he was ordered.

Coach Langton lubed his rock-hard cock, ready to enter Blackwell’s untrained arse, Blackwell cried out as Coach Langton roughly thrust his 9″ veined, thick, erect cock straight into his tight untrained pussy. Coach Langton took no notice, he grabbed hold of Blackwell, and he then rocked Blackwell back and forth, as he fucked the jock: Blackwell’s tight untrained arse massaged Coach Langton’s cock to an orgasm. “Good boy. Now shower, and then back to your dorm. As usual when you wake in the morning you will not remember anything that happened tonight.” Coach Langton said, as he watch Blackwell walk towards the showers. Coach Langton’s cell pinged with a reply to the pic of Blackwell.

End: