The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Club Night

By Felice

“No, no, no…” Randy muttered, looking through the clothes in her closet. She’d worn everything in every combination, and she was sitting on the peak of major clothing fatigue.

“Just put something on, will you?” Alice said from the bed, where she had clearly made herself at home. She had kicked off the red heels and crossed her legs demurely on the bed, flipping through a two month old copy of Glamour, eyeing the slink outfits draped over the models. “You could never wear half this stuff in public, or you’d get arrested.”

“I have no idea what to wear.”

“It’s a lesbian club. Throw on some jeans and boots and a red flannel shirt. Maybe even a chain with a wallet attached. Better yet, just carry a softball mitt with you.” Alice giggled at her own joke.

“Very funny. I want to look nice.”

“You will,” Alice sighed, dropping the magazine on the bed. “You will be the hottest thing in the place by far, just like everywhere else we go.”

“You’re sweet to say it…”

Alice rolled her eyes and flopped back down on the bed. Complimenting Randy was an exercise in futility. Despite her 5′ 8″ height, despite the high cheekbones and perfectly sculpted face, despite the c-cup breasts that every man she encountered wanted to see, verify their perfection, despite the dark hair that seemed to float on her shoulders and catch the light in just the right way to appear the richest auburn color, despite all these things, Randy was woefully insecure. Alice looked down at her own body, shorter, leaner and more angular, the small breasts that did not weigh on her chest, the dirty blonde hair that loved to frizz as soon as the barometer fell. She sighed and opened the magazine up.

“I’m all red. Put something on that matches or clashes completely.”

“How about black?”

Alice rolled her eyes again. “Perfect. Just hurry, Deb will be here in half an hour.”

When Debra pulled up in her Camry, she honked once and turned her eyes immediately to the rearview mirror. The eye shadow she applied left sparkles and a hint of purple across each of her lids, and she touched up a matching lipstick. Her whole face seemed to be festooned with small stars glimmering from her pale skin. She checked her teeth and gave a tempestuous glance. She felt she would be some competition for Randy tonight, the purple and lace dress that danced around her calves delicately giving her a more exotic look than she had dared. But she deserved it, having lost enough weight over the winter to look almost fragile now. She thought of coloring her hair from the flat red to something more exotic, but work dictated a more conservative look.

Her good mood was spoiled by the appearance of Alice, looking more than cute in her high-heeled red number, but nothing too worrisome, then the emergence of Randy, whose form-fitting black dress stopped mid thigh, then descended into long, shapely legs covered in black hose and down to savage black stilettos with rhinestone straps and ribbons extending up and wrapping around her calves.

“Shit,” she whispered and unlocked the car doors.

“What’s happening? Oh! You look great!” Randy grinned, sliding into the front seat without discussion, relegating Alice to the back seat once more.

“Thanks. So do you two. Ready for the big adventure?”

“What’s the adventure,” Alice wondered from the back seat. “We might get hit on by… gasp… a woman?”

“It’s just something different. How long have we been complaining that we never go anywhere different?” Debra asked, pushing the car into drive and angling towards the interstate.

“You’re right, you’re right,” Randy said, dropping the visor to check her own makeup in the mirror. “It’ll be fun.”

The neon sign outside read “The Lipstick Lounge,” blazing in unwavering red neon that seemed even brighter against the dark paint of the bar. It wasn’t exactly hard-to-find, but the bar was tucked in a neighborhood that was affluent on one side, and barely a step above ghetto on the other. The building itself was unassuming, besides the sign, looking like a miniature A-frame house with a few band notices and ads taped to the heavily tinted windows.

Debra’s Camry was parked behind the bar, which seemed to be the most popular spot judging from the number of cars in the gavel lot. The place must be packed inside. The three women got out, carefully navigating the gravel in their heels, and finally reaching sidewalk.

“Not great terrain for high fashion,” Debra mused and was met with quick agreement. She followed behind Randy, who led them to the front of the building.

The odor inside was a typical mixture of alcohol and smoke, with a more industrial smell beneath that was noticeable, but not entirely unpleasant. What was more striking was the absence of people. There were patrons at the bar, at a few tables, but far too few to represent the number of cars in the back.

“This place seem a little empty to you?” Alice asked, reflecting what all three were thinking.

“Let’s just have a seat and order a drink, okay?” Debra said, leading the way to a table in the back corner.

Moving through the room, they met the gaze of some of the other women inside, most coupled, smiling, talking, arguing quietly, all perfectly normal with the subtle exception that every couple represented were women.

They had just settled into a booth with semi-circle seating and a zebra-print covering when a waitress approached. She looked to be college-aged like themselves, with a piercing in her nostril and a line of ball piercings in her left ear. That more were hidden beneath the concert tee shirt she wore and maybe even the black jeans was a safe bet, Debra thought.

“Hey, ladies,” the waitress said, amiably enough, but without much enthusiasm, “What can I get for you?”

“I think three cosmopolitans all around,” Alice offered, and the other two nodded in agreement.

“You got it. Been here before?”

“Never have,” Randy smiled, and Alice noticed the waitress give Randy a quick up and down.

“Best cosmos in the city,” the pierced girl replied and stepped away to the bar.

“Ohhhhh,” Debra grinned, “our waitress was giving you the eye.”

“Come on.”

“No,” Alice offered, “I saw it, too. She was definitely in possession of the eye.”

“Well, maybe they’ll be free, then,” Randy winked and sat up straighter as the waitress returned with their drinks.

“Here you go,” the waitress said, placing a martini glass before each of the girls.

“Quick question,” Debra said, touching the waitress’ arm to get her attention. “Where is everyone? I mean, the parking lot looked full, but there’s barely anyone here.”

“They’re downstairs. That’s reserved for private parties.”

“Ahhh,” Debra said in her sing-song way, “that explains it.”

“Let me know if you need anything else.”

“We will,” Randy said and smiled. The waitress smiled back in a way they had all seen before, just usually with a male as the target, then moved back to her place behind the bar.

“Flirt,” Debra chided.

“What?!”

“Whatever,” Alice grinned. “Flashing the smile…”

“So, who wants to sneak into the private party?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Randy said, sipping from her drink, “I’m not sure we want to go barging into some party that we have no idea what can be happening at.”

“Randy, are you afraid that you might see something you don’t want to?”

“I’m just saying that they may want privacy for a reason.”

“I’m going to sneak a peek.”

Randy folded her arms across her chest. “Not me.”

“What about you, Alice?”

“I think I’ll wait with Randy. But let me know what you see. If it sounds fun, we’ll all go together.” She looked at Randy. “Fair?”

“Yes, fine,” Randy said with a dramatic sigh. “If you come back and say it’s no big deal, then it’s no big deal and we all go.”

Debra grinned. “Be back in a flash. Save my seat, and no ditching me, either.”

“How can we? You’re driving.”

Debra grinned wider. “All part of my plan.”

Debra wrapped her arms around herself as she stepped into the poorly-lit hallway where bathrooms stood on either side. She smiled at the idea of a men’s room here, but she supposed it had seen its share of business. At the end of the hallway was a door with an exit sign over it, but Debra couldn’t see a bar or handle. She approached it cautiously, the purple heels clicking on the stained tile beneath her feet. From behind the door, she could make out the sounds of laughter, of motion, and she could swear she heard the sound of a woman in the throes of an orgasm. An intense one by the sound of it.

Now, her curiosity piqued, she ran her hands along the edge of the doorway, looking for some sort of mechanism to open it. There was nothing. A door with no way of opening it.

She shrugged, her adventure come to an end, as she turned from the door. Knocking was out of the question. If she was to do any sneaking into a private party, she was fairly certain that was the wrong way to begin.

She was halfway down the hall when the sounds from behind the door grew louder, clearer, and Debra quickly turned to look.

It was open.

Just a crack, but enough to see deep amber light spill from the edges of the door. Debra approached it slowly, as a wary animal might, holding herself still, despite the heat that seemed to come from the slim opening.

She pressed her face against the wall, looking into the sliver of space allowed by the door. Beyond, she could see only walls lined with what appeared to be red velvet, and light that could be either firelight or a representation of such. With the tips of her fingers, she drew the door further open, spilling the light into the hallway and stepped inside.

She found herself on a landing, the door behind her and stairs winding down to the right, the rest the same velvet-colored walls. She reached out and touched the fabric, now certain that it was not some cheap imitation, but real, honest-to-goodness velvet, and it felt warm and wonderful to the touch. She looked down the stairs, descending for a few steps then winding to the left and out of sight. It would be impossible to stop now, she knew, and balanced herself on her heels and worked her way down the winding staircase.

Randy finished the rest of Debra’s drink a single gulp and grinned.

“That’s what she gets for snooping.”

Alice tittered a bit, already feeling the effects of the drink. Being small had its disadvantages, and her low tolerance to alcohol was one of them. She looked to Randy in time to see her waving towards the waitress.

“Another drink?” the butch girl asked.

“Two, please. But keep an eye out for our third.”

“Will do. She have to leave?”

“Just a potty break,” Randy beamed. “She’ll be back.”

The waitress nodded and went to work on their drinks.

“You don’t think she got caught, do you?” Alice asked, feeling more conspiratorial than a party crashing would suggest.

Randy shook her head. “Nope. I’m sure she’ll be kicked out as soon as she gets spotted, and with that purple silk thing, she’s gonna get spotted quick.”

The waitress, whose name was Jill, judging by the conversation Alice had just overheard at the bar, placed a drink before each of them, along with a new napkin underneath.

“Are you sure you don’t want to get a drink for your friend?”

“Who knows how long she’ll be,” Randy quickly dismissed the notion.

“Just to the bathroom, though, right?” Maybe-Jill asked, “That’s all?”

“Well…” Alice giggled.

“Let me have a look,” Maybe-Jill said, “make sure she’s okay.”

“She’ll be fine.”

“Sure. Just checking on her.”

Maybe-Jill hurried around the bar, down the hallway and out of sight.

“Weird,” Alice mused, and Randy agreed readily, nodding with her mouth full of Cosmopolitan.

Randy had just swallowed when they both noticed the waitress hurrying back over, dropping her drink tray on the bar as she passed.

“Is everything okay?” Randy asked.

“I’m sure. You two should go. Really.”

“What are you talking about? Did you see Debra?” Stirrings of unease rumbled through Randy.

“No. It’s best you go, though. Take a cab. Call her tomorrow. I’m sure everything will be fine, then.”

Alice pulled herself erect in the booth and lowered her gaze at Maybe-Jill. “What is going on? Where is our friend?”

“It’s probably my fault for saying anything at all, I should never have mentioned the party downstairs, but you have to trust me. You and your friend need to leave now.”

“Not without Debra,” Randy said, straightening herself as well, imagining the united, if slightly inebriated, front they were presenting to this waitress.

“If you friend… Debra... went down those steps, she won’t be coming back up those steps. Maybe never again.”

Randy was lifting herself from the booth. “You’re crazy, and I’m going after my friend. Where is this ‘downstairs?’ I won’t leave without Debra.”

Maybe-Jill seized Randy’s arm, whispering to her quietly. “Please. I know you don’t know me, but please. Don’t follow your friend,” she said to Alice. “Please.”

Randy jerked her arm away. “Give me one reason I shouldn’t go after her.”

“She won’t know you or who she is, anymore. She’s gone.”

The light was growing brighter as Debra followed the stairs in their seemingly endless circle down. The light was almost definitely firelight, as the flickering shadows became more lively as she descended, dancing against the walls. The sounds had increased, too, and what had first seemed like a single moan of pleasure was now several, drawing her forward. Debra smiled, looking forward to telling her friends upstairs that she had seen a real-life lesbian orgy, as that is certainly what it sounded like.

To her left, she could see the stairs end, and she wondered how far down she had come. It seemed like she had been following the stairs forever, but now the floor was wide and luxurious, with rich golden carpeting. The room had a couch, a high-backed ornate piece of furniture that reminded Debra of decorations she had seen from Victorian homes. Besides that single and singular piece of furniture, the walls were lined with the same velvet, and Debra assumed that one wall was not a wall at all, but another room separated by the deep red fabric.

Debra approached the wall behind the sofa, reaching to press against it, feeling it give for a moment, then touch something solid behind it. She waved her hand to the left and right, confirming the wall behind before stepping to the right, following the face of the wall. She reached a corner, feeling more wall, and followed it around, suddenly feeling as though she was trapped in a box, trapped by the red velvet. Her heartbeat picked up, and she could feel the first underpinnings of real fear, sending her back from the wall.

“It’s cool. Just back up the stairs, then.”

Debra turned to her right and could see the first twist of the staircase, steadying herself on her heels and suppressing the urge to run. The moans seemed softer now, duller behind the curtains. Her foot met the first step when the voice came.

“Confusing, isn’t it?”

Debra paused, one heel topping the first step, the other buried in the golden carpet. She turned over her shoulder to see a woman lying on the Victorian sofa, her hair dark and lush, done up in an elegant and timeless style, diamond earrings (Debra was sure they were real), matching the necklace that hung from her neck. The center strand of diamonds hung down, like a glittering river running between the crevasse made by her perfect breasts, help up, presented, by a tight leather corset with a hint of red. Her legs were partially hidden by a dark skirt that seemed to be made up of satin, the curves of her body illuminated by the glow, stretching out on the sofa to her left. Below the skirt, boots made of leather or something like it rubbed against each other.

“What?”

“The whole room. Hard to find your way out.” Her voice was low, whispery, intimate. Every word she spoke sounded like an invitation to abandon everything and become lost in it. To follow it.

“Yes, very,” Debra managed, frozen in her place by the appearance of this gorgeous woman. “I was just going back upstairs.”

“Oh, why? Please… don’t leave, yet. You haven’t even seen inside.”

“I know…”

“And you came so far. So far down. Around and around the steps, deeper down til you found me. You don’t want to go, not really.”

There was no question in her voice, no command, just fact. Debra could not move, staring into the pale, perfect face of the strange woman.

“In fact, it would be so much better to come to me, come to Caroline.”

Debra felt her heel lift from the step and settle back to the floor. She turned and approached, her eyes never leaving the stormy-gray eyes and swollen red lips of the woman who called herself Caroline. Debra felt herself weaken, physically and mentally, as she drew closer, replaced by waves of lust she had never felt before. Images floated behind her eyes, touching Caroline, rubbing her, licking her. A whimper escaped her lips. What would have been unthinkable acts before now seemed not only natural, but necessary.

“Oh, pretty girl, no need to worry. Please, sit.”

Caroline motioned to the floor, and Debra dropped to her knees before the sofa, staring up at her, a goddess brought to life.

“Good, pretty girl. Such a lovely dress. And so well made up. You look like a faerie.” Caroline smiled, showing perfect white teeth. “Maybe a pretty little pixie.”

Her final word made Debra moan, her panties growing wet and musky.

“We have need of a pixie here, one just like you. Would you like to stay with me, pretty pixie? Stay here and serve me forever and ever?”

Debra could not speak through the desire she felt, only nod slowly, her body enflamed, wanting to shed its clothes, to touch and kiss and lick.

“Good. Now look at me, pretty pixie. Let me take away all the worries, and I’ll give you something so much more special.”

Debra stared dumbly up, into the stormy eyes, only in the far corners of her mind aware of what she was doing. But there was no dissent, how could there be? She was in the presence of pure sexuality, and now was becoming part of it, all thanks to this vision on a sofa in a red velvet room.

“Just a little cleaning, first.” Caroline leaned forward, taking Debra’s head in bother her hands. “What is your name, pretty pixie?”

“Debra,” she stammered in reply.

“Not anymore. You are Uriel, my pixie. You have always been my pixie. You are my little playful pixie who only lives to please and be pleased. Isn’t that so?”

Uriel nodded. A thin smile crept along her lips.

“Now, what are you, pretty?”

“Mstress’ pixie, Uriel.” Without hesitation. It is what she is, what she has always been.

“And now to help you look the part, pretty.”

Caroline’s hands covered Uriel’s eyes, and then ran along each cheekbone, down to the chin, and back through her hair. As her hands moved, Uriel opened her violet eyes, light dancing behind them, her skin pale with the slightest hint of the violet of her eyes. Her hair was a soft pink, her cheekbones as high and strong as her lips were thin, and their deeper violet color sparkled in the light. Caroline’s hands roamed, over ears that grew to soft points, down her neck, her shoulders, sliding away the dress she wore, guiding the pixie to her feet, out of the heels and undergarments, all the trappings of her abandoned humanity. Her hair, which had previously hung low to her back, was now a simple rose bob, her eyes wider than any human’s. Uriel stood straight, her waist tapered to an unnatural thinness, even as the hair above her slit turned a deep green color, and Caroline smiled at its resemblance to a leaf, modestly hiding treasures beneath. The faintly violet skin shimmered in the light, as though dew had collected over the pixie, whose wide eyes blinked and sparkled playfully. Uriel’s long legs seemed to float just above the ground, her toes pointed down at the golden carpet, her back arched, small breasts curved gently out, ending in long nipples that were a fierce dark violet against the pale skin.

Caroline smiled at her pixie, stroking a cheek with the back of her hand.

“How does my pixie feel?”

The wide eyes blinked again, as a deep purple tongue licked shining lips.

“Uriel needs to be touched, Mistress.” With a moan. “She is so lonely, Mistress…”

As she sighed the last, a single drop formed at her labia and hung there, fat and glistening. Caroline reached down, swiping her finger along the cleft and listened to the gasp of her pixie, raised her finger to her mouth and tasted.

“Like honeysuckle,” the temptress smiled. “Now, off you go, Uriel. You are free to please.”

With a wave of her hand, the curtains behind drew to either side and exposed a mass of entwined bodies, some human, some less than, or more than. There were more like Caroline inside, women who towered over the rest through their sheer presence, bodies clinging to their legs, licking at their feet.

Uriel’s toes danced over the carpet as she entered, grinning down at the bodies on the floor until a latex-gloved hand reached from behind her and cupped a pert breast. Uriel did not look to see the glove’s owner, but settled to her knees and began to kiss the arm it was attached to, curling against a slick leg, forcing her pussy against a boot and rocking. Another body writhed beside her, and Uriel began to embrace it, lick it, until she heard grunts of pleasure beneath her and exploded in bliss.

Alice tapped her foot on the dirty tile of the hallway, impatiently watching as Jill (her name had finally been confirmed) pleaded with them.

“I don’t know what happens down there, I swear. I only know that no one comes out the same, if they ever do.”

“Then we’ll call the police,” Randy said.

“You don’t think someone has? You don’t think I’ve seen people go through that door just like you, trying to find a friend, and then disappear off the face of the planet?”

“Let us through,” Alice said, shouldering past Jill and pushed hard on the door. It would not budge.

“See,” Jill said, frantic, “it’s locked. Try to call her tomorrow. If she’s still not home by then, forget about her.”

“Never,” Randy said, firmly, pushing past her to press against the door with Alice. Their sense of purpose had been heightened by a sense of danger and a few cocktails that had put fire in both their bellies.

Jill backed away, mournfully watching as the door opened under their weight and the disappeared into the orange hue beyond.

Randy led the way down the steps, one hand braced against the wall as she tread carefully in her heels, the black straps winding around her calves. Alice followed shortly behind, peeking over Randy’s shoulder. It seemed like they had been doing this forever, following the tight spiral staircase down and down. The only change Alice could see was the light flickering more brightly, as if flames were lighting all the way up, but that couldn’t be possible, could it?

“I see the bottom,” Randy whispered.

“What else?”

“Just the bottom. I can’t see any better into the room down there.”

“Maybe we should go back.” Alice’s hands folded over each other nervously.

“We’re right here. We’ll peek in and probably just see Debra making out with some girl from school.”

“Maybe.” Alice was not convinced.

Randy stepped off the final step and moved around the corner leaving Alice alone on the blinding stairwell, where she hesitated, sudden panic gripping her as soon as her friend was removed from sight.

She heard, dimly, a voice that did not belong to her friend, and then silence. Alice looked up at the stairwell that seemed to disappear into the ceiling. She should go, should run. Should get out of this place and call someone to help. Instead, she took a breath and followed Randy around the corner.

Her friend stood ramrod-straight in the center of the room, staring forward. On the far wall, a sofa sat, topped by a woman who commanded every ounce of attention from anyone who looked at her. Though Alice was not aware of it, she had already moistened, her body responding to the essence of this strange woman whose gaze moved in a beat from Randy to Alice.

“Hello, Alice,” the woman grinned, and Alice collapsed to her knees, her body slack staring up at the vision. “Seems we’re all alone now.”

Alice’s eyes darted from the woman to Randy, who remained unmoved.

“Oh, no, Alice, your friend is… away at the moment. My name is Caroline,” the woman said, rising, and Alice’s eyes were again drawn to the woman, her body sheathed in black latex, a dress that began at her neck and ended at her ankles, hugging every dark, reflective curve. “And I have a proposition for you. Go on, speak, child.”

“What have you done with my friends?” Alice asked, but her voice was more sigh than question, and she became acutely aware of the fire spreading inside her as she spoke to Caroline.

“Randy here is simply paused for a moment. Your other friend has gone. What we are concerned with is, what shall we do with you?”

“Please don’t hurt me.”

“Never, child.” Caroline’s hand caressed Alice’s chin, and a quick, shuddering orgasm jerked Alice to the floor. “I want to offer you something special.”

“What are you?” Alice panted, her hips grinding against the backs of her legs as she brought herself up to her knees.

Caroline grinned, and Alice was filled with renewed lust. “A ghost. A spirit. I’m the thing that naive girls pray to, wearing their little pentagrams and burning candles. I’m impulse, sensuality, touch and caress.” Alice moaned. “And I have sisters, sisters still trapped who need to be freed. To be given a host. Like you, Alice.”

“No, please…”

“No more will you be in your friend’s shadow. You will instill the same urges as me, be my sister, taste me as I taste you. And Randy will be your initiation.”

Alice was flooded by need, Caroline’s voice wrapping around her brain, snaking into her pussy.

“All you have to do… is say yes.”

Alice could not rationalize the choice she had been given, wasn’t even sure what the choice was, only that she wanted more of the feelings racing through her.

“Yes!” Alice exploded in another orgasm, falling onto her side, suddenly wracked by waves of pleasure she had never imagined, every neuron firing and screaming in unison, ‘YES!YES!YES!’

Inside her, she could feel something shift, coil around her spine, insinuate itself in her nose and mouth, coating her from within with thoughts and desires that were alien to Alice. She could feel another presence inside her, another will that dwarfed her own. The voices in her head whispered to her, soothed, her, promised her worlds of pleasures she had never imagined. Alice fought briefly, and was met with more whispers, more promises, until she could no longer refuse and surrendered herself completely.

There was a flash, and Alice could no more discern whether it happened inside her or outside than she could resist it. Her body felt filled, her skin like a costume that coated her flesh, and the world around seemed at once familiar and alien to her as she saw with her own eyes and those of the Other inside her. She could glance up to Caroline, now, seeing the knowing smile that lit her face. The same gravity of lust drew her to Caroline, but Alice could distance herself from it, observe it as something enjoyable, not the previous compulsion she had felt.

Finding her feet, Alice rose, standing before Caroline, her hands involuntarily caressing her breasts, down to her stomach and the subtle curve of her hips. The Other inside her screamed in ecstasy at the sensation of real flesh again, thanking Alice by sending a fresh barrage of delight through her. All of her body felt newly alive, a landscape of sensations and possibilities to be explored and catalogued.

When Alice managed to look away from Caroline to Randy, still frozen in place, the Other squealed with delight.

“Look at what I have for you,” Caroline whispered, moving behind Alice, placing her hands on Alice’s shoulders and whispering in her ear. “Look at your present.”

“Delicious,” Alice smiled, or was it the Other, now? She wasn’t sure, but she supposed it no longer mattered. They were one, now, sharing the same body, the same senses, the same mind. That mind, once fragmented into Alice and the Other was merging, becoming a new Alice, one who was no longer confined by her humanity, her imagination fired by experiences of millennia the Other had witnessed and tasted.

“Go on,” Caroline whispered again, “Take her.”

Alice moved away, delighting at the feel of Caroline’s fingertips slip off her shoulders and drop away. Alice stood before Randy, looking up into the face of her one-time friend with mild recognition and the bright glimmer of possibility.

“What will you do with her, Sister?” Caroline asked.

Something clicked in Alice, a final melding of her mind and that of the Other, becoming united in their feeling and desires. A faint remembrance of being overshadowed, smaller, less worthy called from somewhere distant, and a smile played at the corner of Alice’s lips.

“What would we be without pets of our own, Caroline?” Alice said, absently stroking Randy’s cheek.

Alice took a step back and raised her hand to Randy, the statuesque beauty’s eyes blinked, then following her hand. Alice lowered her hand until it was chest level, then lower, Randy’s eyes following.

“Down girl,” Alice grinned, and lowered her hand to her waist.

The change was immediate, Randy’s body jerking from its standing position and falling to the floor, her hands slamming to the lush carpet, her knees bent, calves flat on the floor. Alice made a pinching gesture, and Randy’s tendons and muscles shrank at her knees, allowing her to bend further down, but to straighten her legs no further. She would never be able to stand again.

Caroline clapped in delight, and Alice looked over her shoulder at her Sister, now retired to the sofa where she could watch. Alice fumed for a moment that Caroline had freed so many others before her, but there would be time and time again to exact her revenge on that score. Instead, she gave Caroline a smile and a wink, a gesture from the human host’s library of expressions that Alice found intriguing.

Turning back to her pet, Alice looked down at the beautiful girl, her eyes upturned and tearing. The bunched muscles behind her knees gave her a feral look, and the panicked look in Randy’s eyes made the pleasure Alice felt electric. Randy opened her mouth to scream for help, to scream in pain, to just allow the fear to be given voice, but, even as her mouth opened, another gesture from Alice froze the sound in her throat. Something changed there, Randy could tell, something inside her, the thing that made her speak was altered until all that emerged was a soft grunt, like the chuff of a dog.

“That’s better, Randy,” Alice said, squatting at her knees to reach eye level with the girl. Alice patted her head gently, and Randy’s face split into an unconscious smile, a long, flat tongue spilling out over her lips and wagging there. The sight of it made Alice smile more, this animal tongue in the face of such a beauty, a bead of saliva swelling at its rounded end. Alice stared into Randy’s eyes, her face reflected in their pools of blue, and winked again, enjoying the gesture more each time she did it. Randy saw the wink, and blinked hard, a sensation like sharp pins in her eyes flaring, and gone, her eyes tight against the pain that had come and gone. Opening her eyes again, Alice could see her irises dull from their previous blue to a deep brown, the lenses wider, muddy pools that were without the spark of human intelligence that had lived there before.

Alice took a step back from the girl and squatted again, patting her knees. “Come on girl,” she smiled, making a little tsk-tsk sound to draw Randy’s attention.

Randy’s hips swung back and forth, her tongue wagging happily, as she raised from her knees and was halted by her shortened musculature, the balls of her feet lifting her from the ground, and she approached, walking naturally on all fours as if she had done it forever. For all she knew, she had, as Alice drained the last of her identity away with a thought, replacing her personality with the dimmest of self-awareness, but urges that she would be unable to ever deny: obey, love, obey, please.

Alice gave Randy a scratch behind her ears, admiring how her features, so human in appearance, parodied her new behaviors. The makeup on her face, the earrings in her ears, the elegant, if slightly alluring, clothes she wore. Even Caroline seemed to enjoy the changes to the girl, idly rubbing her hidden slit as she watched.

Alice would have her out of the clothes soon enough, which must be little more than annoyance to her pet, now, but there were more important accessories. Alice balled her hands into fists, then drew them apart, a wide band of leather appearing between them. She opened her palms, revealing the wide collar that she had created from her own will, bending and fixing it around her pet’s neck. As she did so, Randy simply sat on her haunches, staring up blankly and happily into the face of her owner.

‘Love her,’ Randy’s mind managed to whisper, ‘Love her, obey her, love her, obey her.’

Alice again balled her hands into fists, pressing them together and repeating the slow separation. Now, a silver chain connected them, and Alice stretched her arms wide to create a long length and opened her palms. In one hand was a handle, on the other, a clasp.

“Good girl,” Alice grinned, bending to connect the clasp to the collar, “such a good girl you are, Randy. Aren’t you? Aren’t you?”

Whether she understood her words or simply responded to the tone, Alice was not sure, but the wiggle of Randy’s hips made her smile nonetheless.

Alice stood, taking the handle of the leash and wrapping it around her hand. “Shall we?” she grinned to Caroline.

“Mmmm… let’s,” the seductress said, rising from the sofa and taking a place beside her Sister.

Before them, the curtains split, revealing again the mass of bodies entwined, touching, groping, rubbing, pleasing. Alice could make out, even through their human skins, Sisters who had preceded her to this place, each acting on their own perversions with abandon. With a jerk of the chain, Alice stepped forward, followed by the soft, nimble pad of her pet, and into the paradise her Sisters had created.