The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Club

Chapter 5

I looked through the eyes of my waxen doppelganger and shuddered. The empty black orbs of Mother Superior bored there way into me and I felt my will slip away as every nightmarish scenario of punishment she could inflict upon me ran through my mind. I was terrified and she knew it. Moreover, she seemed to revel in it, as if my fear were some palpable thing she could absorb as it radiated from me. She let me stew in my own mind for a short time, mildly distracted by the sounds of the newly inhuman Toni greedily lapping cum off her body. Her long, forked tongue moving up and down her arms and wrapping around her massive breasts. My eyes glanced over her, saw the blank stare of her lust-crazed eyes as she cleaned her self of every drop, shuddering in ecstasy with every little taste. Then, I glanced over to Andrea and saw her watching Toni, biting her trembling lower lip. Out of fear or desire, I couldn’t say.

“Toni was once Andrea’s closest friend.” Mother Superior said to me, snapping me out of my slight daze and bringing my full attention back to her. “Andrea brought her to me as a gift to show me her loyalty, then she helped me punish her when she proved unworthy. Her sin’s are now forgiven,” she cooed to Andrea, running her fingers down her face with a gentle caress, “although not forgotten.” she finished, roughly slapping Andrea’s face and knocking her to the floor. “You have sinned as well my child,” the nun continued in a sing-song voice that almost seemed otherworldly, “and must seek absolution, or you too shall be greatly punished.”

Turning to look behind her, she gestured with a ‘come here’ motion for Andrea to approach, her long black nails reflecting the flickering firelight. The girl picked herself off the cold stone floor and walked up to stand just behind and to the side of Mother Superior. Her entire body was covered in tiny goose bumps and her shivering became more pronounced the closer she came. I wondered, again, if it was fear or desire that caused these reactions in Toni, but the growing wetness seeping down between her thighs quickly answered that question.

“Andrea child, bring a few braziers from the wall and bring them here will you?” The statement was phrased as a request, but was obviously a command, and one Andrea did not hesitate with. She walked to the edge of the chamber and began to slowly pull a large iron brazier towards us.

“It is time for you to pay your penance child,” Mother Superior told me, pacing around my duplicate body. “and for that, you must come and beg forgiveness...and beg you shall.”

Andrea had settled a brazier next to us and then walked away to get another. Mother Superior wet her finger with a long, slow lick and smirked at me as she touched the center of the cold iron. It leapt to life with three foot flames that instantly fought off the cold gripping my entire body. Somehow, the fire did not burn the nun, nor her crimson robes. I sighed in momentary relief as my skin warmed for the first time in days, and moaned slightly as she lit a second, then a third.

Soon, I was sweating and panting for breath. I felt like I was in a sauna with the temperature much too high. Wiping my brow, I felt something odd against my hand and when I looked down, my skin was rippling...stretching...melting. I looked into the soulless eyes of Mother Superior with horror and as she burst into truly maniacal laughter I knew what she had done. The flames were heating the wax statue she had bound me to, and it was beginning to melt. It was not the sudden, searing, painful heat of applied flame that she had used on me before, but the slow, radiant heat of the braziers was slowly letting my body change with an embracing warmth.

“Your penance is in your hands child. How much shall you suffer before you kneel before the messenger of your new God and beg for redemption?” And with that question, she reached forward and closed the eyes of the statue, shutting me off from its vision. My apartment suddenly snapped back into full reality, instead of the ghostly half image it had been while I was seeing from two sets of eyes. I ran to the mirror in the bathroom and saw the truth. It had just started, but it was happening. Beads of sweat rolled down growing bumps on my skin, bumps of my skin. At the moment it looked like a bad case of acne, but it was getting worse, and I knew it wouldn’t stop.

There was nothing else I could do. I ran to the door, slowing only long enough to snatch my car keys and ran to the street. I slammed the door behind me and burned rubber from all four tires as I raced back towards the club. I kept one eye on my reflection in the rear view mirror as I drove dangerously fast, watching my condition worsen with every passing second.

I had barely put the car into park before I was out and running across the parking lot. The bouncer at the door stepped aside at my frantic approach, not even blinking as I raced past him. The crowd inside seemed to part for me as well, without anyone seeming to notice. There was simply a path open to me, leading back into the hidden catacombs below. I felt my movements growing sluggish as I descended into the depths, and looking down at my fingers I saw them elongated to almost double their normal length. They were thin and almost dripping flesh. I slipped down more than half of the countless stairs and tumbled to a stop upon the freezing cold stone.

The heat of the braziers was overwhelming and oppressive. It took massive amounts of strength to pull myself up on all fours and to raise my head enough to see my waxen duplicate slowly melting down in the center of the flames, now numbering five, in equal points around it. I saw Andrea on her knees off to the side, lapping at the dripping pussy of the creature that was once Toni and thrusting her fingers deeply into it as well. Toni’s long, thin tail snaked under them both and was thrust into Andrea’s ass, buried deep and wiggling. They both moaned in ecstasy, long since having lost their minds to lust.

Mother Superior stepped in front of the arrangement of flames and looked down at me. Her black eyes once more seemed to drag me in, and I momentarily lost track of where I was and what was happening to me and all that existed were those two eyes of perfect black. I was crawling towards her without knowing I was moving, my hands and knees dripping flesh and sticking to the stone floor. I looked up at her from her feet, pleading with my eyes and barely able to speak.

“You have something to say my child?”

“Please...” I rasped out through melting flesh.

“Please? Please what?”

“Please...for...forgive me...”

“And are you ready to submit yourself before your new God and

receive it’s boon?”

“Yessss....”

“Then come child,” she gestured behind her then and the wax copy of me stepped forward around her and behind me, grabbing my arms and lifting me to my feet, “your conversion has begun.”

I screamed then, as the wax golem pulled me against itself. The hard, waxen cock of it going deep within my own ass, feeling as if it would split me in two. The creature burned and stretched and flowed over and into me as my own flesh flowed into it. I collapsed to the floor as the black wax wrapped around me and pressed into my every orifice...my mouth, my ears, my nose, my ass. It forced itself around and inside of me and despite the agony, I could not fight it long.

I gave in to the pain and surrendered fully to the black.