The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Closing

Alex was closing the store.

Alex was ALWAYS closing the store.

It didn’t matter that he was in charge, none of his minions could do it right and he had long ago given up on training them. He referred to all his employees as “minions.” When you’re 28 years old and the night manager at Video Hut you have to find your joy somewhere.

At least closing was easy. Lock the doors, count the drawers, drop the cash in the night safe, vacuum, turn off the lights, and cry inside because this was one more day in hell, and a little more of your soul just died.

Sandy was watching a video in the back room, checking for defects. A customer had returned it complaining of “weird shit.” This was not uncommon. The owner bought crappy pirate copies from god knows where and they always had random stuff floating around on them. Sometimes it was audio artifacts, mostly on THX systems. Normal people wouldn’t notice, but a customer with a good stereo got whining noises. Sometimes video artifacts from bad compression. Whenever they got a complaint they had to watch through the movie and write down the problem so the owner could return the video to the back of the truck he got it from and they could fix it with there next release.

When he got in the back room the TV was having a serious freak out, the video was all over the place and the audio sounded like angry bees doing a Black Flag cover.

“Jesus Sandy, you can turn it off when it gets that bad.”

Alex hit the power button on the remote but Sandy continued staring blankly at the screen.

“You all right there?” Alex said. “Go ahead and take off. I’ll mark this one as total loss and you can avoid any further pain.”

Sandy blinked and got up to go. “I’m going to go change first.” She made it sound like a question. Alex looked up, Sandy still had a dazed look on her face.

“You sure you’re OK?”

“Yeah... Yeah fine.” She replied

“OK, well, yah know, let me know if you need anything.” He said and plopped down on the couch as she left.

With Sandy out of the room Alex hit the button under the desk that switched the TV over to surveillance system the boss had installed. There were 13 cameras in all, 2 on the registers , 5 in the lobby, 2 in the adult video section, and 2 in each bathroom. Alex knew it couldn’t possibly be legal, but all the employees worked under the table and most of the movies were pirated, so it was par for the course.

He flipped it over to the girls room just in time to see Sandy stripping off the retarded red polo that passes as the “uniform” there. She was wearing a sports bra underneath, and stripped that off as well. She always wore a sports bra at work, to help keep the oogling to a minimum. Her breast weren’t that large, a B cup at the most, but they were pert with large nipples.When she was planning to go party, like tonight, she usually didn’t bother with a bra at all. She was tall and lanky, almost 5′10″, so it worked well with her frame.

Alex stared as she stripped down to her panties(blue pokidots tonight) and dug through her bag for her change of clothes. She had them quickly, a pair of black Dickies and a white tank top. She dressed quick and dumped work clothes in her bag. She looked in the mirror, ran a hand through her short red hair and headed for the door. Alex quickly hit the switch again to turn of the monitor and head out front to let her out the door.

Sandy met him halfway to the door. “You look like hell Al, anything I can do before I leave?” She asked. “You could finally relent and show me those fabulous breast of yours.” He replied laughing a little. This was a running joke between them, made funnier to Alex by the many times he’d already seen them.

He started to turn away when she said “As you ask” and stripped of the tank top.

Alex stared, slack jawed. He tried to say something witty, but words failed him and all he could do was say “Wow.”

He’d seen them a hundred times on the monitor and thought they looked fantastic. But up close they were incredible. They were perfectly tanned water drops. Her dark half dollar ariolas framing nipples the size of his pinky. Her stomach was flat and her dickies rode low on her hips, showing off the tops of her panties.

She stood there quietly as he took it all in, not moving, tank top held in her left hand. Finally she said “Are they fabulous?” “Yes,” he said “Fabulous, amazing, perfect.” “I’m so glad you’re pleased” she said as a warm glow flushed over her skin. “Is there anything else i can do for you before I go?” She asked.

“Are you fucking with me?” He giggled as he said it. He was sure this was some sort of joke.

“No, of course not.” She replied, then smiled, winked, and added “Unless you wanted me to that is.”

Alex was now officially confused. In the year Sandy had worked for him she had never shown that sort of interest in him and he’d never tried anything with her. It wasn’t that he wasn’t attracted to her, he could stare at her body all day long, but he didn’t think it would work out to date her. She was 22, six years younger than him, and ran in a totally different circle. So all Alex could think was, What The Fuck?

What he said was “Take off your pants.”

If this was some sort of game, he’d play along and see how far she’d go. If she balked at the request he could always play it off as a joke.

“As you ask.” She said and kicked off her red all-stars, unzipped her Dickies, and let them fall to the floor. “Anything else?” she asked.

He leaned back against the counter and crossed hits arms across his chest. He looked her up and down and said “Are there any rules here I should know about?”

She stood there a moment, then put her hands on her hips and said “That, Alex, Is a very good question.” Her eyes seemed to unfocus and her arms went limp at her side. “Thank you for accessing the help systems of the RENSTAR Mark IV personality refresh system.” She said. In a strangely pleasant voice she continued “You have requested help regarding the rules of this system. While I am outlining the rules, please feel free to request clarification.”

“What’s a personality refresh system?” Alex asked.

“A personality refresh system allows previous personality traits to be removed or modified. This system allows an individual to remake themselves as they see fit, such as removing childhood trauma or learned dependencies. It also allows for the creation of new traits such as a commanding demeanor or the ability to talk in front of crowds. I have been encoded with the fourth iteration of the system designed by the RENSTAR Group. It has many added features over the Mark III system, would you like me to list them?”

“No thanks” he said, “Lets get back to the rules.”

“As You Ask. As a qualified personality programmer, the RENSTAR Group asks that you follow these basic rules:

  1. Above all, do no harm. We do this for the betterment of humanity.
  2. Remove barriers before you create new paths. A request that cannot be fulfilled with cause torment in your subject.
  3. Avoid overtaxing the body. When in full override mode, bodily needs will not be verbally requested, but must still be met to keep the subject healthy.
  4. Avoid Temptation. Do not forget this is a human being before you, even minor changes can have far reaching consequences.” She paused for a moment, then asked “Do you have any further questions?”

“How did you receive this encoding?”

“The encoding is accomplished through audio/visual stimulation. In my case as part of an instructional video.” Again the pause, and then “Do you have any further questions?”

She waited, blank stare, arms slack, and wearing nothing but a pair white cotton sport-cut panties with blue pokidots. Alex was still pretty sure he was being fucked with. Some weird prank or something. She might be naked, but that sort of thing just wasn’t real. No one got reprogrammed by rogue video tapes. He decided to push harder, to see how far she was going to let this go.

“Are there any limits to what I can have you do?” He asked.

“You are limited only by the subjects current personality traits, although those can be adjusted or removed as needed.”

This seemed to conform to the earlier rule #2. “If I make a mistake, say, remove something I shouldn’t can it be restored?” If this was real, he didn’t want to do anything he couldn’t put right later.

“A back-up of the full original personality can be made, as well as three additional personalities. It is theoretically possible to store additional personalities, but not recommended due the limits of the current programs integration with the Psyche. It is hoped this will be remedied with the next release. Would you like to make a full back-up of the original personality now?”

“Yeah go ahead.” Now if it was real, he could always go back to scratch if he went to far.

She closed her eyes for a moment and then said “Back-up complete. Do you have any further questions?”

“Not yet, but if how do get back to this help system?”

“Ask to speak to the help system. Would you like to bring the current personality back online in interactive mode?” She asked.

“Yes.” He said and watched as the light came back to her eyes and her hands went to her hips. She smiled and said “Anything else I can do for you now?”

“Take of your panties and sit down with your back against that wall and your knees pulled up against your chest.”

“As you ask.” she replied and slid out of her last remaining piece of clothing. She sat down and wrapped her arms around her shins to keep her knees where he had requested them. He sat down across from her admiring the way her pussy peeked out between her legs. “Now spread your legs out.” He said. She complied, but this time there seemed to be a second of hesitation before she did. She had a beautifully formed vulva, thick lips, covered in a light red fur. He had suspected she was a natural red head, now he knew for sure. It looked like she most likely shaved her bikini line, but didn’t take much more than that off. “Anything else?” She asked.

This was it though. He’d seen her hesitate earlier, There was no way she’d go through with the next command. “Now masturbate. Put two fingers in your pussy, and one in your ass.”

“As ..you ..ask.” She said, but slowly, almost stuttering. Her hands moved towards her waist then stopped. The blank face came back, and her hands dropped to the floor.

“This is an early warning system.” It seemed the help system was back. “A personality conflict was detected. Would you like to cancel this request and resolve the conflict?”

Alex was stunned. He was expecting a “Fuck You” or maybe a “Fuck ME” but not this. “Ok” He said, “Cancel it, but how do I resolve the conflict?”

“Request canceled.” She blinked slowly, then continued. “You have request help with Personality Conflict Resolution. While I am outlining the tips for Personality Conflict Resolution, please feel free to request clarification.”

“Personality Conflicts can occur when a request conflicts with a current personality trait. For example, You request a subject to speak before a large audience to test a confidence trait. If you have not yet removed the fear trait that would prevented them from doing this, they will freeze, unable to cope with the conflicting traits.

“There are two was to remove Personality Conflicts, Automatic and Manual. In Automatic mode, you need only that the conflicting trait be removed. The system will do its best to remove all traces of the traits that are conflicting with the current request. This method is suggested for testing purposes only as it is imprecise and can lead to unrecognised consequences. In manual mode, you can have the subject search out the life events that created the traits and modify their personal interpretation of the event to create the desired traits. To use the speaking event as an example again, lets say the subject once spoke in front of their 2nd grade class, and was laughed at. They interpreted the event as horrible and humiliating, and created a trait that never wants to speak to crowds. If we take them back to the event, and instead have them interpret it as exhilarating, determined to do better the next time, the modified trait now has them wanting to speak before the large audience. ... Do you have any further questions?”

“No,” Alex said, then, “remove any conflicts to the last command, using automatic mode. Then bring the personality back online in interactive mode. I said that right, right?” He figured, if this wasn’t a bad joke, he could use the back-up if anything went wrong.

“Yes you did, one moment please” She did that slow blink again, and came back. She said “Anything Else?”

“Masturbate” He said again. “Get at least two fingers into your pussy and one in your ass.”

This time she didn’t hesitate at all. She snaked one hand down and started rubbing her outer lips. With the other she massaged her left breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipple. Quickly she was becoming wet enough to start working her fingers in and out of herself. She let go of her breast and dipped her index finger first into her now dripping snatch and once it was good and wet, began working it into her ass.

For what was probably the hundredth time tonight, Alex was dumbfounded. He had never expected her to do it, and now, here she was, going at it with gusto. He could tell that she was close. He had an idea. “Now Cum.” He said, and she screamed. Her whole body spasmed and her knees pulled together trapping her hand. She writhed on the floor.

“Relax” He said, and her body went limp. Her breathing was deep and steady.

“Come here” he said.

She got up slowly and stood before him.

“Take down my pants”

She went down on her knees and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and lowered them to the floor. His cock stood hard, pointing in her face.

“Take it into you mouth, suck my cock”

She did.

She ran her tongue around the head then sucked him all way in. He hit the back of her throat and she started to swallow hard. It felt incredible. She drew him out and then sucked him back in, again and again. He could feel his orgasm coming, building inside of him with every thrust. He wrapped his fingers into her hair, adjusting her rhythm. He finally lost control on a deep thrust, her lips pressed to the base of his cock, the head deep in her throat. He spasmed again and again and she swallowed it all, the convulsions of her throat pulling every last drop from him. He released her hair and slid out between her lips. Her tongue ran across them and lapped at his softening cock one last time.

“You want to do that again.” He said “You want to do that again and again and again.”

“As you ask” she said and started toward him. He backed up.

“What I mean is” he said “You want to do that again, but will have to wait, I need a rest.”