The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE CLINIC, PART #1: JOSIE’S PATIENT

Josie works at a medical clinic specializing in testosterone replacement therapy for men. She finds that the hormone treatments make the men automatically start to notice her much more as a woman than as merely an employee of the clinic. She decides one particular patient hasn’t noticed her quite enough to suit her desires—and needs—and she has a uniquely definitive way to remedy that minor little problem!

PART 1

Josie had just gotten to her desk at the clinic that she worked at, called “Ageless Medicine”, with her largely running the managing of the little office. The clinic specializes in administering various hormone therapies through the doctors that work there—particularly testosterone therapy for men. The dark haired (and very pretty) young woman was secretly turned on by her role in administering a drug to men that made them powerless to not notice—really notice—women, and HER in particular .

Adoring and attentive, like she liked her men!

She especially enjoyed watching as the men would gradually succumb to HER ample charms as a woman. She also took special delight in observing her patients as the hormone-drugged men became helpless NOT to notice her.

After only just a few treatments, Josie noticed that all the men that came to the clinic for TRT treatment seemed to be drawn to her. It turned her on to feel she was drugging “her” men to make them unable not to notice and desire her—not that THAT was required for men to take notice of her exquisitely feminine presence. It was power to her. Intense sexual power, which was THE foremost element in her romantic interludes.

The men were now the way she liked her men: powerfully drawn to her and only interested in winning her favor. This business of the men with the freshly awakened and male-hormone stoked libidos surrounding her actually turned her on. Josie secretly adored how the men’s eyes sparkled that much more when they gazed at her lovely face after the hormone treatments had taken hold of their minds and bodies in a few weeks. Their deep and overpowering attentiveness to her she happily fielded, all the while professionally dealing with any personal problems that arose from the supremely exciting sexual phenomenon that was taking place there at the little clinic.

Josie knew full well how to handle men—especially these men. She was able to use their drug-enhanced attraction to her to her advantage in order to exact a measure of feminine control over them.

She was quite the expert at handling and controlling “her” men by way of making some feminine- inspired alterations of their sense of reality.

They all eventually found themselves ever so attentive to her whenever she locked her pretty, delicately painted eyes on their doting (and yearning) ones anytime she spoke to them.

Instructing them.

Guiding them.

Allaying their fears.

Soothing them.

Coaxing them gently into compliance to her instructions.

Conditioning them to respond to her suggestions.

She looked over the day’s appointment schedule, her perfectly—and hypnotically—made-up eyes flashed and then locked onto one particular man’s name: Artie. She knew she already had considerable sexual power over him, as he seemed to love gifting her often. His gifts to her seemed to be very femininely oriented in nature, and were rather personal items. They were also very suggestive, symbolically. The most suggestive item he had bought her was a deliciously deep red lipstick. Very sexy, she thought—and he had given her three over the months! All three were in various deep red shades that thoroughly complimented her dark hair, complexion, and mesmerizing eyes.

The gifts also betrayed how he wanted to see her and what she could do to thoroughly capture his attention!

Josie especially adored her heavy, black-cased Kilian lipstick, in “Sacred Rouge”, which was deliciously perfumed with a potent floral fragrance that she found very sexy and alluring, called “Love Don’t Be Shy”. Josie thought the idea of perfuming prettily painted lips to be intensely erotic.

Josie found it to be incredibly hot to paint her lips such a deep and sexy shade of red, seductively perfuming her scandalously red lips with the delightfully alluring scent at the same time! Just the act of applying it aroused the vivacious woman tremendously—and gave her an idea!

She found all the lipsticks were very pretty, and rather expensive, but what Josie really loved was the fact that they gave her a special insight into how this man thought by showing her a vulnerability in his mind to her—and a way for her to exercise powerful feminine control over him. A fetish for a woman’s sexily painted lips would give her just the advantage that she needed.

She decided immediately that she definitely could use that information for what she had in mind for him. She found his obvious obsession with her sexy lips being deliciously painted in creamy red lipstick to be very exciting. It was sweet and refreshing when compared to the usual male client’s “tits and ass” fixations on her.

That was paramount to Josie in her relationships with men: her level of feminine control over them. Gentle, sweet, irresistible feminine control over her men’s minds and bodies.

And she knew how to get it.

Josie had a unique way of getting exactly what she wanted out of any man she set her mind on adding to her harem. Today it would be Artie’s turn to meet his match in her as she prepared to set into motion her incredibly sexy and aggressive plans for him. Namely; to present him with the irresistible opportunity to fall helplessly into her deep, dark eyes and become thoroughly—and permanently—mesmerized by them!

Josie had set Artie’s appointment for his bloodwork for five minutes after 12 noon—five minutes after the office would promptly clear out and close for the usual scheduled afternoon lunch break. That gave her nearly an hour to be alone with him and work her magic...

... and cast her spell.

She was a crafty girl, and was used to getting what she wanted out of the opposite sex. It would be no different with Artie, and she was prepared to go to the extreme to ensure the exact outcome with him that she desired.

That she had fantasized.

She knew he only intended to be exceptionally nice to her, playfully “playing boyfriend” with his gifts, and there was no indication he was doing, or going to do, any more than just that. He was not at all overly or problematically obsessed with her (“At least, not yet…”, she thought with a smile), and she knew that he would be no problem for her to lure into her harem. He just liked her and wanted her to like him. She did, and soon he would reciprocate in the way that she desired him to.

He never went beyond the simple act of gifting her with little things. No cheesy come-ons or lurid remarks. He was not romantically entangled with her.

“Not yet, anyway,”, she sweetly smiled at her own deviously naughty thoughts.

But the young woman was about to make him have a change of heart and mind. She was going to be sure his mind would be properly re-oriented and reprogrammed in regard to his responses to her. He didn’t know it yet, but he was about to have a total change of thought regarding his feelings towards the pretty Miss.

That is, saying he COULD think when she was done with his mind.

As a woman, Josie knew his gifting would be very much the same even if he was madly in love with her. He had, after all, only the one mind to think with, and could not shift gears and make the paradigm shift to downgrade his gifting impulses. He was unconsciously going through the motions of what would appear to be the act of courting her. She knew he had no intention of following through and genuinely hitting on her, even though she knew he was vulnerable to her charms due to the stormy nature of his current relationship with a woman.

She knew that she was safe using him for her little experiment. He was already primed and attentive towards her, so all she needed to do was create the right circumstances during her time alone with Artie to.... to...?

Artie, on the other hand, was not so safe with HER! He probably should have hit on her—while he still had a say in the matter! Now she was going to take full control of the situation.

Josie decided that she wasn’t where she wanted to be in her relationship with him. Not yet, anyway—and he had nothing to say about what was going to happen to him in the quiet little office over the next hour. Josie had made up her clever little female mind that he just needed some expert guidance, and some minor “adjusting” of the priorities and processes that were how his mind CURRENTLY worked. This would be no problem for the seriously dangerous woman.

And that definitely described her. She was, most definitely, a force to be reckoned with.

Noon came, and Josie cheerfully saw her teammates promptly go off to lunch. This left her with an empty office, just as she had planned, so she hurriedly went about preparing the exam room for this particular patient’s bloodwork—and what she was REALLY going to do with him. To him. This was definitely going to be a “value added” visit for the one patient that she wanted desperately to have in her thrall.

Josie breathlessly completed her preparations and went to her desk to retrieve her purse, which she set on her desk before her, removing her prettily flowered and suggestively plump cosmetics clutch from the confines of her bag. She then took her makeup kit to the exam room, seating herself on a stool after setting the little purse-within-a-purse out on the countertop, and immediately unzipping it. From her oh-so feminine clutch, she removed her mini-powder compact—a gift from Artie- and her blackest mascara: “Hypnose”, by Lancome, in “Intense Black”. She needed her eyes even deeper, prettier (and more hypnotic!) for what she had in mind for her male prey this afternoon.

Josie smiled as she removed the wand from the curvy black cylindrical tube with a pop after having pumped it once to load up the applicator with the extremely sexy and alluring cosmetic. She knew that the little bit extra application of eye makeup would make her eyes surreally beautiful and even more impossible for a man to resist gazing into. She intended to use her eyes to gain control of her subject, and so she positioned the little wand by her lashes in preparation for applying it.

With her lips sexily parted, her eyelids barely half open, and with her head tilted ever so slightly to the side, she gazed into her heart-shaped compact. Smiling still, Josie flicked the wand femininely and repeatedly over her already beautifully compelling lashes, making them much longer, darker, and her eyes even more delightfully mesmerizing to gaze into.

And fall helplessly for.

When she was finished, she had done her eyes to make them impossible for a man NOT to want to look at. To admire. To desire. And to get terminally lost in.

She smiled as she gazed into her compact’s little mirror, reveling in her lashes new rich, jet-black lushness as they beautifully veiled her equally dark and intense eyes, easily creating an image no man could resist. After finishing her mascara—with three full coats—she carefully surveyed her cosmetic handiwork. She determined her makeup now only required the application of lipstick—a woman’s finishing touch—but she had reasons to not put much of it on just yet.

Josie removed her new intoxicatingly scented Kilian lipstick from her makeup bag, admiring it before she popped the cap on the almost sinister looking tube and swiveling up its red head. Seductively sniffing her lipstick as she kept her eyes trained on her subject. She carefully applied a very light coating of the fragranced lip color to her waiting lips, dabbing it on gently and staining them red. The REAL application would happen when the time was right. She was banking on her being right about what she suspected would totally capture Artie’s mind—and heart—and make him utterly helpless to resist her.

When she was finished with his mind.

“Soon enough...", she thought, as she toyed with the jet black lipstick case, fascinated by how it was such a heavily weighted case, making it feel like that much more formidable of a woman’s weaponry Looking admiringl at the case of teasing, pleasing color for her lips, she looked forward to getting to apply it before her patient’s adoring, captive eyes. This, she planned, would happen only after she had the intended audience properly prepared (and conditioned!) to fully appreciate her lips, and the sexy ritual of her languidly applying the sexy potion to her warm, waiting mouth.

If her feminine intuition was right, and it always was, that sexy little finishing touch to her pretty (and hot!) makeup would make her plan for this man come to fruition.

Being a woman meant that Josie knew full well that Artie had given away far more information about how his mind worked, regarding women, than he ever intended to let on. It also meant that Josie knew instinctively how to use that knowledge to her full feminine advantage. This man was very troubled in his relationship with a woman, she knew that much from casually talking to him. She knew that he was highly vulnerable to the right romantic distraction, if that distraction very carefully and specifically targeted him like a “smart bomb”. This made him a safe subject for the romantic indoctrination he was about to receive from her. He was the perfect plaything for the fantasy that Josie was about to bring to life!

He would be her boy-toy, he just didn’t know it yet.

She girlishly dabbed powder from the cute little heart-shaped compact on her face and nose with the tiny puff. She smiled broadly as she looked at herself in the heart-shaped mirror, thinking of all that Artie had given away about himself, how he saw her—and how he would LIKE to see her—by giving her something as symbolically romantic as a heart-shaped compact. The exquisitely feminine heart shape of it got her attention since a heart is the symbol for love, or (at least): romantic attraction. It was also powerfully symbolic of femininity, indicating HER femininity had not escaped his notice. A pretty little puff and the scented powder for her to “play girl” with being the crowning glory of the intimate little gift. Whatever he was thinking, whatever his feelings were...

...he definitely had noticed her as a woman.

Josie set the compact out on the counter with the mirror deliberately still open and in view. Next, the perfectly made-up woman reached into her cosmetics kit and, as an afterthought, retrieved her liquid eyeliner. Removing the wand with the tiny brush at the end of it from the longish tube, she went over her already prettily lined eyes, just above her lash line, making them that much more dramatic and cat-like. Her eyes now screamed “Look at me!", which she certainly intended to make him do, if not become obsessed with.

And he would, soon, see her in a light that he never even imagined he would in his wildest dreams.

She had just finished her makeup preparations when there was a knock at the door of the otherwise silent office. Quickly removing her tiny spray perfume flagon from her sexy little makeup bag, she misted her hair lightly with the deliciously erotic scent, “Love Don’t Be Shy”, and sprayed a little on the back of her neck and onto her warm wrists. The delicious scent formed an irresistible cloud of sensuality around her.

Now she was truly ready for him!

She heard a ring at the door and went to answer it. He had arrived for his appointment right on time. Josie smiled yet again as she looked at her watch and made note of his promptness. He seemed to be naturally obedient, or (at least) punctual, which was a great quality for her to be able to exploit shortly. It was yet another sign that he would be perfectly suited for her experiment, and for her desires for him.

Answering the door after smoothing down her dress, she shot Artie her brightest 50,000-watt smile as she led him into the quiet office, with Artie grinning back at her. She was well aware that he was “secretly” drinking her in with his eyes.

Little did he know she was about to wipe that smirk off his face. Permanently.

“Good”, she whispered under her breath as she turned her back toward him and closed the door. “I already have him fascinated!”, the wily girl thought. He was sizing up to be the perfect male specimen for the plans she had for him.

She quietly locked the door after him, careful to not be observed by her distracted patient—and found her sexual arousal increasing at the thought of her having captured and sequestered him away like this. This was, of course, so she would have him all to herself for the next hour with no interruptions. “I’m all ready for you, Artie,” she smiled brightly. “If you will please just follow me and we will go back to the exam room now to draw your blood and perform a couple special, new tests that I see you haven’t done before.”

She had added what they were going to the exam room to do so that she could instill a little apprehension in him. She needed him mildly nervous about the procedure so that he would be slightly anxious and quick to want to look away and—especially—yield to her suggestions when she went to use her hypodermic needle on him. She would need to make a switch, midstream in her blood sample collection, and find a way to get the drug-laden syringe’s needle in his arm. She had, naturally, a plan for that, too.

The clever girl insured her male prey was behind her before giving her hips a little extra sway as she walked through the office, accentuated by her 4″ heeled pumps. She knew that this would draw his eyes and get him admiring her as she felt a man should a woman. It would put him in exactly the frame of mind that she needed him to be in: open and fully receptive to her charms.

The pretty woman then “innocently” tossed her hair to insure she left a trail of her diabolically sexy perfume floating iinvisibly n the air like a sweet mist that she left “innocently” in her wake. She knew her prey was nicely enveloped in a cloud of her fragrance as he walked the narrow corridors of the office, intoxicating him with the heady scent—and thoughts of her.

Artie obediently walked behind her and took in her delicious scent, not missing the lovely view of her sexily swaying hips.

Knowing that her patient was “secretly” admiring the (deliberately) delightful movements of her pretty behind, and her perfume taking its toll on him, the pretty “nurse” continued smiling to herself. Artie followed Josie into the small exam room in the back of the office. Josie was smiling nonstop now: she knew exactly what he was experiencing and feeling, although he didn’t know that he was being seduced into a situation that would make his mind infinitely malleable to the manipulations of the crafty female.

He was experiencing and feeling exactly what SHE wanted him to. What SHE had decided to make him experience and feel. She was in complete control. This would soon be the theme of their relationship: she would set the pace and agenda, and he would willingly obey all her suggestions. Maybe not now, but by the end of the hour she was going to have him responding to her, and to her ample charms, exactly as she desired him to.

Or until she wished otherwise.

Josie was about to play “nurse technician” and was looking forward to it as she walked to the scale in the exam room, trailing her dizzyingly erotic scent behind her. “Please stand on the scale for me,” she said sweetly, setting the mood with her soft, melodious voice—and conditioning him to comply with her instructions. Artie felt her soft hand on his bare arm as she used the opportunity to touch—and excite—him, surreptitiously, while appearing to Artie that she was just going about her duties.

She knew full well the effect a woman’s touch had on a man and used it now to her advantage. She would soon need to have him focused 100% on her, and the power of her femininity ensured that he would be very attentive to her and readily yield to anything she told him to do. She also knew that would make sure he would be anxious to please her, which was the perfect response from him and a mindset needed for her plan to work. So far, he appeared to be the perfect subject for her brain washing experiment.

“Hmmm: 197 pounds: we are taking care of ourselves now, aren’t we? I feel the muscles in your arm: are you working out?”. “Yeah, every week day!”, he proudly stated

“Good: he’s working out for me…”, she thought, with a sexy smile.

Noticing the prominent bulge in the front of his pants that he was desperately trying to keep her from seeing, Josie found her excitement turning into arousal as she felt her panties rapidly growing wet from watching his sexual response to her. The potential she saw in the man she selected for this particular sort of “exam” turned her on tremendously. His body was already involuntarily responding sexually to her.

“Time to get to business...", she whispered excitedly under her breath.

“Please have a seat while I draw some blood. That’s a good boy: right here—don’t be frightened. It is always you big guys that are afraid of a little needle prick, I know.”, she said as she smiled in an understandingly and reassuringly way—while deliberately putting the apprehension in his mind..

Artie told himself that he was okay with this, saying as much to her as he sat down. His masculinity prevented him from consciously being aware that he was sweetly and gently being more and more dominated by the pretty younger woman’s instructions. He was willingly allowing her to guide him through a process that he really didn’t care for. This served to condition him to listen and obey despite any thoughts to the contrary. This was something that was about to become second nature to him when it came to Josie and the expectations she had for him and how he should behave for her.

And only for HER!

Somehow, this “guidance” was ok with Artie because SHE was doing it: the woman he couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of now. The pretty woman with the silken voice and hypnotic eyes. The woman whose delicious scent made his head spin with erotic thoughts of her that he pretended didn’t exist. The woman whose sexy sway when she sashayed through the office had just captivated his mind captivated due to its exquisitely feminine execution.

It was all quite deliberate and part of her plan. She needed him distracted enough not to notice everything that she was doing. Perfect, if SHE was the distraction.

After securing his arm with a rubber tourniquet, she repositioned the hypodermic syringe closer to her from where it was hidden behind a stack of paper towels she had just laid out there. Also hidden from view was a vial of what appeared to be a clear, injectable drug. The syringe had already been pre-filled by her with the clear serum, to the 2cc mark, so that it would be ready to be administered, one small dose at a time, on a moment’s notice.

Josie told the (now) slightly nervous man that he might be more comfortable if he were to look away as she inserted the needle in his vein to draw his blood. She shot another quick glance at the prepared syringe and the vial of her special sedative/hypnotic, smiling excitedly at the two items, looking much like the proverbial Cheshire Cat, and anxiously awaiting the chance to use them on her special patient.

Since he was being instructed to, Artie now had just the excuse he needed to look away—something he wanted to do in the first place. Josie looked to see that he was now properly distracted and looking away to his right, before she couldn’t help glancing again at the syringe full of the drug that she would soon use to put her patient in her thrall.

She could hardly wait!

Artie felt Josie’s cool fingers stroke the inside of his arm, ostensibly searching for the vein she would use, but the soothing stroking was deliberately prolonged by the sexy woman. She knew very well the powerful effect the soothing sensation of a woman stroking his arm would have on him, lulling him into greater susceptibility to her tender trap.

She was carefully preparing him for what was to come, using her soft, gentle touch to relax, soothe—and arouse—her patient even further. Artie delighted in the sensation, which distracted him from his feeling a little apprehensive of what was coming next.

He had no idea just how apprehensive he should be.

Josie smiled sweetly at the tall man as she swabbed his arm with a cool, white, cotton puff that she had just treated with alcohol. Artie felt the chilly, slow strokes of the moist cotton swab on his arm, imagining that was probably the way Josie likely smoothed on her liquid makeup onto her lovely face when she was playing “girl”. The irony is that Josie was hoping that would be the exact image to come into his mind, considering the apparent general direction of his likely fetish and all.

Artie had immense adoration for all the little things that a woman does to make herself even prettier than she already was. Surreally so. In any event, Josie’s extreme femininity had his attention completely.

Or, “completely” would happen later...

Feeling the needle enter his arm, Artie closed his eyes, his head turned away from her and his left arm, just as she had suggested. Josie then filled the five vials with his blood before informing him that she had lost the vein and would need to use another needle on him for the fifth vial. She apologized for it, and Artie sighed and remained silent, and started REALLY looking away as the pretty little witch quickly and expertly inserted the needle of the prefilled syringe into the vein in his arm. She then intently watched him for his reaction as she depressed the plunger on the drug-filled syringe, her lips parted provocatively and her eyes flashing with her excitement and her breathless expectation of what the effect of her drug would be on him.

Waiting for the little gasp that she expected he would emit when the drug hit him, she paused for a moment, her pretty lips unconsciously still sexily parted in her excitement. Her pretty, scented red-stained lips closed together and curled into a wicked little smile when she at last heard the weak gasp that she was waiting for escape his lips. She toook delight in knowing that the drug had claimed him for her, body and mind. The drug had the immediate effect of totally quieting his thoughts, dimming his awareness, and putting him into a drug-induced trance.

She had him! He wasn’t going anywhere now.

“Now Artie, I know that this is going to feel a little strange. Just relax. Relax. Relax and look into my eyes when I tell you to. I know that looking into my eyes will take your mind off anything that I am doing now that you find uncomfortable.”.

She was counting on that.

Artie listened to her and obeyed the instruction from the sexy beauty who was busy taping the syringe to his arm so that it could be ready for further use on him during the procedure she was performing on him. Artie’s eyes rolled back in his head, but he caught it and forced himself to remain conscious as the drug continued to overtake him, sweeping through his conscious mind while shutting it down. To Artie, he was simply just getting very woozy and right on the verge of fainting from the repeated needle jabs.

Josie was administering an unusually powerful, very short duration, and very fast-acting sedative/hypnotic to him that she was able to easily obtain, working in a doctor’s office as she did. She needed to look into her patient’s eyes to assess his pupil dilation and set the dose exactly right, so she kept purring her instructions to him for him to look into her eyes to keep him focused on her and her voice and her words to him. Using her eyes as a fascination device for hypnosis was Josie’s preferred style of hypnotic induction to take a man down into a hypnotic trance. It was very effective, sensual, and sexually fulfilling to the lovely woman that her lovely eyes could take such a toll on a man’s mind. She loved that she could use her prettily painted eyes to captivate, immobilize, and spellbind a man—just as they were now doing to Artie.

“I told you that you might feel a little strange, Artie. This will help you feel better sweetheart: why don’t you just keep looking deeply into my eyes now. Right now. I can see you feel woozy and that you just want to pass out, which is normal, sweetheart. I want you to keep looking as deeply into my eyes as you can, until the dizziness goes away.” Josie smiled broadly—and a little sinisterly—as she saw her prey’s glassy eyes become fixated on her hypnotic gaze. She delighted in seeing his face relax, his lips parting, as her eyes took nearly instant command of what little remained of his conscious mind.

Josie was delighted in the effect the potent drug that she was expertly administering to him was having, loving that it worked nearly instantly on him, and she only had one hour alone with him. He would not be able to resist a hypnotic induction—not that much was needed to make him any more open, obedient and suggestible than her drug already had him. He was now totally open and receptive to her every word.

Open to her suggestions.

To her commands.

And mindlessly responsive to them.

There would be no escape for him now: she had him. Thanks in no small part to her perfect administration of the powerful sedative, Artie had instantly become lost in her eyes and was rapidly falling deeply into them as she prepared him to become very, very deeply entranced. Her voice was the only thing he could hear as he spiraled down into her drug-induced hypnotic spell—and she hadn’t even begun her hypnotic induction yet!.

He was vaguely aware that whatever she was doing to him had just begun to make his cock twitch and throb.

Pressing the plunger slightly once again, she administered enough of the drug to make his eyelids flutter and his pupils dilate fully, to where she wanted them to be. She grinned as she watched him try to fight in vain to resist the drug-induced trance she was putting him in.

“Shhhhhh. Don’t try to fight it, just relax for me and breathe deeply. That’s it, my dear sweet boy: just continue to look deeply into my pretty eyes. That’s it. That’s a good boy. Look deep. Deeper. As deep as you can. Stare deeper into my hypnotic eyes for me; and obey your pretty nurse, Josie.” Josie gave Artie an extra bump of the powerful drug as she saw her subject’s bulge in his pants appear to throb.

This was going to be fun.

“Good, this is arousing him.” thought Josie, knowing that she could use his sexual arousal to heighten her control over him and keep him entirely focused on her. This, even through the mind-numbing effects of her psycho-active drug. She needed to give him as much of the drug as he could take without him outright simply passing out. She wanted him in an unusually deep trance, his conscious mind sound asleep, but with his eyes—and ears—wide open and his subconscious fully responsive to her voice.

Josie needed to manipulate and program him through his subconscious to put him helplessly in her thrall. Now that she saw that this decidedly feminine induction was already sexually arousing him, Josie knew she could combine the hypnotic trance induction she was performing on him with the sexual trance he was going into for her, pretty much on his own. This, in addition to the drug-induced trance that she had put him in to instantly claim his mind for her. In this way, she could take him down into trance on multiple levels, independent of one-another, taking him ever so deeply down and placing him completely under her spell that much faster. This would also serve to addict him to the intense pleasure—and extreme sexual arousal—that was part and parcel of this style and technique of enhanced hypnosis induction.

“Now Artie, see how it removes your anxiety over having your blood drawn when you just keep looking as deeply as you can into my eyes and let your conscious mind go to sleep. Don’t worry or even think about the needle. This will be over soon, then we will get to the sexual function tests that we are doing here now. For now, I just want you to sleep… sleep for me, my darling man. Deep, peaceful sleep, and with your eyes wide open and held captive by mine. I am going to have you sleep for me now, just listen to the sound... of my voice. Listen and follow. Listen... and follow, that is all that you need to do. Easy, right? This will be so easy—and fun! Listen to my voice. Listen to my voice INTENTLY. Listen... and obey, because obedience to me is pleasure.”

Josie used her free hand to lightly swipe her cool fingers across Artie’s forehead in order to soothe his mind and erase his thoughts, casting her spell over him as she instructed him further. “Shhhh, that’s it: relax. Forget about everything else except the sound... of my voice, and just relax further for me. That’s a good boy: forget... forget everything else as my cool, soft fingers stroke your forehead and completely erase all your thoughts and soothe you deeper into trance. Now: sleep for me. Sleep deep for Josie.”

Her soft fingertips had now begun tracing circles around his temples, driving him even deeper down into sweet, erotic trance. “Feel my magical fingers, Artie, DRAWING the thoughts from your mind. Every thought you have is instantly absorbed by my hypnotic temple massage, being drawn from you by my touch as my massage extends deeply into your mind. Your mind is blank, silent and open WIDE to me, to my words. There is NO resistance to me left in you. Now, sleep for me and continue to listen only to the sound… of my voice. Focus… on the sound of my voice. Listen to me. Keep your mind blank for me and let my words become your thoughts. So easy. SO much easier than trying to do any thinking on your own. Simply listen… and obey. Even your few stray thoughts will come to you in my voice, only to be instantly swept away by my circling fingers on your temples and replaced by the words I am speaking to you. Let my words fill your mind. I want you to sleep for me now and hear only my voice, so I am going to take you EVEN DEEPER…”

Josie looked at the entranced man and decided it was time to take him down deep for the brainwashing portion of the hypnotic session she was gleefully having with him.

“You find yourself standing in a doorway at the top of a flight of ten stairs.", she softly half-whispered. “At the bottom of the stairs it looks dimly lit, as if lit only by candle light. Where you are the light is artificial and bright. I am at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at you. Where would you rather be? With me, of course; at the bottom of the stairs, correct? Of course you would! You want to be with me, in the cozy warmth of the dimly lit room at the bottom of the stairs. I am going to guide you down to me now. You know that you WANT to go down the steps and come to me. Yes, sweetheart: trust me as I know you do. Trust in me completely and I will guide you down the stairs to the deliciously cozy and warm darkness, where you will find me... looking up at you ... and waiting.”

“Waiting for you to come to me.”

Artie’s almost imperceptable frown told his hypnotist that he was trying to resist her induction and fight the effects of the mind-altering drug she had just given him. He dimly realized in the back of his mind that something was wrong, and that she appeared to be attempting to hypnotize him. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that, but continued to obediently focus on her voice and instructions while remaining aware that she was powerfully arousing him. He vaguely wondered, in his nearly shut down mind, what man WOULDN’T be aroused gazing into those eyes and being touched by her.

His “nurse” quickly reacted to his weak attempt to rouse himself. Artie’s lips were still parted, and they emitted a soft gasp as the sexy “nurse” hit him with another quarter of a cc of the drug from the syringe taped to his arm. She was confident that it would guarantee his compliance by quickly quieting his mind and placing him deeply under its own powerful hypnotic spell.

“Shhhh, sweetheart. Don’t fight what you are feeling now. What you feel is beautiful, isn’t it? So peaceful,. So euphoric. And so sexy... so sexy... and you know that you are safe with me, so relax, and just…let... go. Let it happen. Just let go and listen to the sound... of my voice. Don’t fight it, you can’t. Don’t even TRY to fight it. Don’t even THINK about fighting it. You can’t, pure and simple, so just relax totally and enjoy the dreamy feeling of floating on my voice. You are safe here with me. I am watching over you. All there is now, in your reality, is my voice, my words. I am ALL that matters. My voice is EVERYTHING.”

Josie couldn’t resist placing her soft hand on the bulge in the pants of the nearly oblivious man that his cock was making. She just couldn’t keep herself from delicately stroking his hardness through his jeans until he was fully erect and throbbing for her. All it took was her feminine, gentle massaging of it to awaken it fully to her presence. She loved the power she had to make it grow, purely under the influence of her feminine touch—to name but only one element of what was driving him to surrender to her.

In reality, she needed to keep him highly aroused so his mind would associate euphoric sexual pleasure with her hypnosis of him. The hypnotic trance she was progressively putting him into was already extremely pleasurable to him on its own. If she was able to keep him aroused, she knew he would also slip into a sexually driven trance on an entirely different level than the hypnotic trance she was putting him in, doubling the effectiveness of her hypnosis on him. She also knew that, at the moment of orgasm, a man’s mind goes completely blank and becomes totally receptive to any suggestion it receives in that window of opportunity. Then there was that drug-laden syringe she was mercilessly using on him…

A triple whammy: that she intended to take full advantage of.

With him deeply hypnotized, his mind totally blank, and WHEN she allowed him to orgasm while he was being heavily sedated, he would be helpless not to be infinitely receptive to her suggestions and the deep programming (brainwashing) she was preparing to perform on him. Add to that her repeated administration of her special trance-inducing drug, the third element at play here, which had the effect of assuring that he wouldn’t have a chance at resisting anything she decided to program his vulnerable mind with. If he attempted to resist her, she would simply administer another dose of her powerful hypnotic sedative and blank his mind out again for her.

He was not even be able to THINK of trying to resist her, not in the place he was going to find that she was now taking his mind to.

“Now Artie, it is time to start down the stairs. I want you to come to me at the bottom of the stairs while I guide you down them. Down. Down. Deeper and deeper downnnn…", she whispered. “Take that first step downnnn. I want you to feel yourself dropping deeper and deeper into sleep for me with every step down the stairs that you take. Going deeper into relaxation. Deeper, ever deeper. Listen to the sound… of my voice..., and the words that I say to you , and drop even deeper for me. Listen intently... to the sound… of my voice. So sweet, so sexy, so impossible for you, as a man, to resist—especially when I have you gazing so deeply into my eyes. You cannot resist anything that I say to you in any way, nor do you even want to. You simply cannot resist me, and there is no reason to feel that you need to even try to resist me.", the beautiful woman purred in a near whisper into his infinitely receptive mind.

“That’s right,” the dark-haired beauty continued, “feel yourself falling deeper into a sweet, euphoric hypnotic sleep as you take each step down the stairs. Now, it is time for you to take the next step, number eight, and know that the stairs behind you disappear completely as you travel down them… Down… Deeper and deeper into sleep for me. There is no longer a way for you to go back up. Even the light at the top of the stairs is gone. The only direction that you can go now is downnn. Down the stairs to me and deeper into hypnosis. You are doing so well, sweetheart: I am so proud of you! Time for you to go deeper for me, and go down one more step,”

“Seven, and SLEEP!”

With that, Josie snapped her fingers and watched as her subject’s eyelids slammed shut. She had him completely now. He was truly, totally, and very deeply hypnotized—and he had only taken three steps down the stairs! Josie had hypnotized a number of men into her thrall in previous years using this method (among others), but never had a man gone so deep so very fast. Then again, this was the first time that she had ever used drug-augmented hypnosis on one of her men. The effect she saw the powerful sedative have on this man made Josie ecstatically happy -and pleased. It also left her highly aroused as she pondered the prospects of what she could do with a man that was this highly suggestible, drugged, hypnotized and left utterly helpless to resist her! She would need to work fast.

“No, no, no, my darling man; that simply won’t do! Not just yet.”, she said, when she saw him close his supremely heavy eyelids. “I am going to need you to keep your eyes open for me, just for now, and I’ll need you to continue gazing deeply into my eyes as I relax you deeper, to where you need to be. Where you WANT to be.", Josie sternly but softly told him. “You will remain deeply hypnotized and find it impossible to look away from my eyes. You will be totally unable to keep yourself from falling into them, as you sleep for me with your eyes open. No man can resist my beautiful eyes and the opportunity to get lost in them, so you have my permission to enjoy gazing into my eyes for me NOW!”

Josie’s demeanor suddenly changed as she and her voice became more authoritative, her perfectly painted eyes brightly flashing as she fixed Artie’s with her powerful, irresistibly feminine gaze.

“Look at me! Look at me now, Artie. I want you to look into my eyes, my beautifully feminine eyes. You have nothing to fear: I am just a girl and you are a man. Nothing for you to fear. Look at me, at my sexy eyes, you WANT to! They are just SO pretty! You love the feeling staring deeply into my eyes gives you as you helplessly fall deeper. Deeper. Ever deeper into hypnotic sleep. Stare intently... into my eyes. If you stare deep enough, you will see brightly colored stars twinkling in my eyes. Keep looking deeper until you see them. Continue to look deeper and deeper into my eyes as you go deeper and deeper into trance for me.”

Artie had obediently opened his eyes and was instantly transfixed by her beautiful hypnotic gaze, completely losing himself as he fell helplessly into the most fascinating eyes he had ever seen—just as his hypnotist was suggesting he would. Josie smiled briefly, then continued;

“Let it happen: drop deeply for me into the euphoric trance that awaits you when you cease any attempt at trying to fight it, and just submit to me with all your heart, and with all your mind. You know that you are going to anyway, sooner or later, so why not just do it now!”

With that, her virgin hypnotic subject dropped all the way into an intensely profound trance for her, totally overwhelmed by her hypnotic onslaught, sexual stimulation, and the drug she was using to relax and sedate him with.

He now belonged entirely to her.

She needed him gazing into her surreally beautiful eyes in order to fascinate his conscious mind as she finished hypnotizing him and putting that part of his mind deeply to sleep. At this point, it was overkill—and she knew it. He was under. She just liked… hypnotizing him! She loved the power she felt. She also wanted to be sure that he couldn’t fall the slightest bit deeper into trance than she already had him.

Only then would she be able to make the necessary adjustments and suggestions to his subconscious that would make him belong to her, and that was her goal for this session.

Their FIRST session...

The hypnotized man’s glassy, vacant eyes had promptly opened on her command, and he had obediently resumed gazing into her beautifully done—and powerfully hypnotic—eyes. This told Josie that she now had total control over him. He was quite obviously having to fight the powerful desire to close his eyes in order to do as he was told by his sexy hypnotist. His conscious mind had now been put soundly to sleep by the lovely young witch. Now his subconscious was completely under the power of her hypnosis, locking onto and deeply absorbing every word she was speaking to him.

Waiting in the quiet void for her next utterance, mind blank and helplessly obedient to her, her last words continuing to echo in his head, he anxiously awaited her next word. All there was in his current reality was that voice and its commands and instructions. HER voice was… everything to him.

That thought startled the captive man, and he instinctively tried to look away from her eyes so as to reorient himself. Josie caught it, scolding him gently. “No, no, no, my darling man: you mustn’t ever attempt to look away from my eyes when I INVITE you to look into them! When a woman tells you to look into her eyes, you will, without question, without hesitation, and without thought. When I am hypnotizing you, you will never resist or disobey a command or suggestion made by me. Do you understand? Now, please continue to stare into my pretty eyes for me right now, deeply if you please.". With that, she used her cool fingers of her free hand to gently cup his jaw, guiding his face and his eyes back into line with her piercing hypnotic gaze.

He seemed to whimper slightly, just once, as he gave up any thought at all of thinking for himself again. With the drug already thoroughly clouding his mind, Josie depressed the syringe plunger again until she saw his eyelids once fluttering as he fought to keep them open. The sexy woman smiled as she saw the impact the drug and her words had on him. She watched him as he fought desperately to keep his eyes open, just as she had instructed him to do.

He was no longer trying to look away from his hypnotist-doctor, nor would he try to disobey her again. She had him so deeply under her control that her voice was now the source of all of his thoughts. He no longer had a mind of his own. He knew now, for certain, that everything that seductive voice said was the absolute truth and had to be obeyed.

The power she now had over this man highly aroused the young woman, making her aching pussy wet and soaking her panties. It also made her voice quaver excitedly as she continued to masturbate herself even as she soothingly stroked his cock through his jeans.

“Now Artie, I see your cock is getting VERY swollen and hard, which is exactly what I need from you for this part of the exam. I have deliberately made it hard for you for this very important test, so you are not to worry or think that anything is wrong. I want you to know, deep down, that I am following standard protocol for a man’s sexual health exam—like the one we are performing on you now—to measure your response to tactile stimulation and take a sperm sample. I am going to need to check the quantity and quality of your ejaculate.”

Josie looked at the pronounced bulge in his pants and licked her red-stained lips. It was time for her to step up her game a notch or two!

“Do you miss me massaging it for you? Is what I am doing and whispering to you exciting you? Let’s find out.”, she impishly said. “I want you to free your swollen cock from the uncomfortable confines of your pants and take it out for me.”, she said as she reluctantly stopped stroking his hardness through his pants, and then went about helping him with unzipping them.

“I am serving as your doctor today, and you know you can trust me completely and obey everything I tell you to do—again: without hesitation, without question, and without thought. Now, I want you to take your cock out for me. Yes, that’s right, reach into your pants and take it out for me now, so that I may examine it. This is a doctor’s office and this is a normal procedure during this exam, so you will now willingly allow me to inspect your penis.”, the pretty hypnotist lied convincingly.

“Take it out for me. Now. Here, let me help you free it from there. You will remain deeply hypnotized as you do this, and keep gazing as deeply as you can into my eyes as you take your penis out for me. Do it for me now.”

Her drugged and hypnotized patient did as he was told, remaining under her hypnotic control as he pulled his erection out, with her help, leaving it throbbing, bobbing up and down, in his lap. He did this without thought or any inhibition at all. He had accepted her suggestions that this was a normal part of his examination.

Josie shuddered and licked her lips as she momentarily broke her gaze into Artie’s eyes and looked at the hardness of his veiny, throbbing organ, knowing that his erection was entirely because of her tender manipulations of his mind and body.

HER body.

HER mind.

And, now: HER cock!

Artie’s fully erect cock was now jutting out from his unzipped pants, bobbing up and down to the beat of his heart, and longing for her tender caress of it to return. Regaining her composure, even though her panties were now drenched, Josie walked over to where her cosmetics kit lay on the counter, and removed a squeeze bottle full of a cream colored lotion. Then, with a saucy smile, she returned to where Artie was sitting and squeezed a dollop of the lubricant cream into his hand.

“Now Artie, I want you to wrap your hand around your cock and stroke it for me. I need you to do this for me now. I want you to keep yourself highly aroused and on the edge of orgasm the rest of the way down the stairs so that I can finish performing your examination properly. Know that this is the only way to determine the effect of your TRT regime as it regards your sexual functioning.”

Josie let that soak in, hoping that her subject would accept yet another suggestion from her that this was all normal and acceptable to him.

It was.

“This is very important and so I’ll need you to comply with my directions. Now, you are NOT to cum without my permission. You won’t even THINK about orgasming—just stroke yourself, massaging your cock with the lotion and keeping it nice and hard for me like a good boy: You can do that for me , can’t you?”

Not waiting for an answer, she continued. “You will also continue to keep gazing into my sexy, hypnotic eyes, and listening to the deliciously sexy sound... of my voice. That will help you stay nice and hard for me: staring into my pretty, feminine eyes.”

With that, Josie sat back in the chair she had seated herself in, and spent the next minute or so jilling herself off in earnest as she gazed deeply into her prey’s glassy, adoring eyes and watched him as he masturbated himself for her. It was the most turned on Josie could ever remember being.

“That’s a good boy: stroke it for me. Keep stroking: up... and down. Up... and downnn, as you go deeperrr for me. I want you to keep looking into my eyes as you take the next step downnnn. Down into a deeply receptive and responsive hypnotic sleep for me. ”

Artie took the next step down the stairs that the pretty hypnotist had created in his mind, just as he was directed to. He also slipped much deeper into hypnosis, associating Josie’s beautiful eyes, cooing voice, and her entrancement of him with the sexual pleasure of his forced masturbation. This association was powerfully serving to addict him, profoundly, to her hypnosis, insuring he would be compelled to return to her wanting to be hypnotized again in the future.

The euphoric effect of hypnosis was greatly heightened by his association of hypnotic trance with sexual arousal and the knowledge that, the deeper he went, the more aroused he would become. This was certainly the case now. She had found a way to use this man’s sexual responses to her to take even further control of his mind! That thought made Josie positively dizzy with desire and a need to cum, herself.

“Artie, you have no doubt heard the saying that men think with their cocks, but I say that is not true. You are hard for me right now, completely under my direction, so your hard penis is definitely not thinking on its own—at least not when it is in my presence. When it is in my presence it is MY cock, and it will respond to me as I direct it to, and now I am directing it to remain HARD.”, she deliciously tormented him.

“I know that your mind is incapable of any voluntary conscious thought right now, so what have we learned?” Josie smiled as she programmed him. “Let me tell you, since you cannot think right now, and can only listen—and obey. We have learned that a hard cock means an empty mind. Please say that for me now: a hard cock means an empty mind.”

Artie repeated his new mantra; “A hard cock means an empty mind.”, and was directed by his hypnotist—who he now trusted completely—to say it three more times, locking her new “truth” into his subconscious mind permanently.

“Yes, my dear, that is obviously the truth—at least when you are in my presence. As a matter of fact, from this point forward, whenever you hear my feminine voice, you will become sexually aroused and instantly become very attentive to what I am saying to you.”

Josie was getting more and more turned on by how she was able to manipulate and control the man she had tricked, drugged and lured into trance—and all during her lunch break!

“As you become more and more aroused, listening to the sound of my voice, you will remember this response to me and my hypnosis of you. Being hypnotized arouses you tremendously. You will always be ready and willing—and very excited—to go into trance for me. Your sexual arousal will begin the moment you hear my voice, whenever you hear me speak to you, and continue to grow any time I begin a hypnotic induction on you. You will always find yourself falling deeper and deeper into trance for me, whenever I direct you to do so.”

Using repetition to burn her instructions deep into his mind, she continued: “You will continue to drop deeper and deeper into hypnosis for me any time I direct you to with no hesitation, questions or thought on your part. You will find that your sexual arousal increases more and more as you drop deeper and deeper into trance, so you will be anxious to assist me in my entrancement of you—with NO thought EVER of trying to resist my hypnosis of you. Do you understand?”

Artie said that he did, with a simple “Yesss...” answer, locking that suggestion deeply in his mind. The erotic (and exotic!) form of hypnosis she was performing on him DID have the effect of making him respond very positively to her sexually. Her hypnotic style was irresistibly sexy to him, even as she used it to conquer and control him.

“Any time you hear my voice and I am speaking to you, you will become aroused. You will drop into trance instantly—without hesitation, without question, and without thought—whenever I snap my fingers and tell you to SLEEP! You will instantly drop deeply into trance and become more and more aroused the deeper into hypnosis you go—and the deeper into hypnosis you go the more aroused you will become! Just like you have found here, my hypnosis of you is EXTREMELY arousing, exciting and pleasurable. I want you to remember that whenever you think of me, and I want you to think of me OFTEN!”

Josie caught herself moaning at that last statement as she jilled herself vigorously in her excitement. Her fingers worked feverishly at her swollen clit as she continued her hypnotic script despite her growing sexual preoccupation with her patient.

. “Your orgasm will ALWAYS be under MY control. Again; you will not be able to cum without my permission. As a result of this exam, your cock now belongs to me. You may masturbate yourself to my voice, my eyes, the memory of me and of my hypnosis of you when you are not with me, and you may cum. Do you understand?”

Artie moaned at that, but again was able to indicate that he did understand, meaning he accepted the suggestions that she was giving him. He continued, as directed, to stare deeply into her eyes. He was totally lost in them now, and even the thought of looking away was impossible for him to have anymore, now that the whispering witch had taken him so far down. He obediently kept staring into her beautiful eyes, even as the last of his self-will was being drained from him by the sexy female hypnotist that had drugged and hypnotized him into total submission to her.

Josie was nearly breathless with her own arousal, but was able to gather herself and continue mind-fucking her prey.

“Now that THAT is settled, let us get back to the stairs. But first: SLEEP!", and snapped her fingers, driving the hypnotized man even deeper into trance. This was followed by another command to “SLEEP” seconds later, and another snap of the fingers. Josie was an expert at deepening a hypnotic subject’s trance, especially in such a responsive and highly suggestible man—like Artie.

Artie was the perfect hypnotic subject, and she wanted him to be absolutely mindless for her brainwashing phase of this session. What she had done up to now were merely her “parlor tricks”. Now she was going to dive deep—all the way—into his mind and program it to her satisfaction with her carefully worded instructions and suggestions.

Now on step number six, Artie found himself hovering, edging, just short of orgasm, his mind dizzily spinning. Lost entirely in Josie’s flashing and determined eyes, her commands to sleep while he was already hypnotized only served to drive him that much deeper into trance and keep him there, captive and very deeply under her seductive spell.

Josie watched as he masturbated himself, obediently stroking his stiff cock with the lotion she had given him. Independent of his otherwise totally relaxed body, his left hand continued to helplessly stroke his cock up and down at her direction as he remained deeply hypnotized, unable to orgasm of his own accord.

She had made sure of that.

Her suggestion that this was all a normal part of the exam, and that she was now his doctor AND hypnotist, had insured that he would find nothing unusual about masturbating for her if she told him to.

And so she told him to.

And so he did.

Seeing how deep he was under her spell, and that her latest charge was oblivious to everything but her voice, the wily (and very aroused!) hypnotist continued periodically slipping her hand under her skirt and fingered her aching clit through her now-entirely soaked panties. This was so hot, hotter than she had even imagined it would be, and Josie was nearly as lost and aroused by what she was doing to Artie as Artie was—and falling into a sexual trance of her own.

Finally deciding he was deep enough, and with her voice still quavering with sexual excitement, Josie instructed her subject to take the next step, step number five, only to find that it—and all the other steps below it—just simply disappeared beneath him.

“You are falling, Artie, but you are safe and suspended in space, MY space, by my voice. You are being fully supported by my voice, and floating down to me through the void.”

“Spiraling.”

“Falling.”

“Spinning.”

“Completely Helpless.

“Safe... with me”

“... and very, very aroused.”

“ You are completely safe and helplessly lost in the hypnotic spell I have cast over you. Now, I want your hypnotized mind to look into my eyes as I look up at you from the bottom of the stairs. I want you to picture my eyes gazing into yours. Feel me drawing you to me with my eyes, as they draw all thoughts from your mind other than the ones ((I)) give you. You know that you cannot resist me. You cannot even THINK of resisting me. You can’t even THINK at all right now! Have you noticed yet that my voice is now the only thing in your mind, and nothing else?”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing.”

“Nothing else exists here in this place, MY place, but the two of us. You, my voice, and what I want you to experience.”

“To feel.”

“To think.”

“Your mind is totally empty and without thought, so you will find it very easy and natural to just automatically listen to my voice and let me think for you. Feel my eyes drawing all the resistance from you, just as they do with any stray thought that tries to come into your head. You are empty, open, and completely responsive to the words I speak to you.”

She smiled as she actually had the extreme pleasure of getting to watch him accept and assimilate her suggestion, as she determined by way of a very subtle change in his facial expression. He was hanging on her every word—and genuinely wanted MORE!

...and that is exactly what the pretty woman had in mind for him!

Josie’s head spun as she paused for a moment to catch her breath before she continued: “Artie, I want you to close your eyes when I snap my fingers and focus your full attention on the “me” at the bottom of the stairs. The eyes of the me at the bottom of the stairs draw you mindlessly into them as they INSTANTLY remove any thought you might find trying to form in your head, seducing it from where it is hidden in your mind and replacing it with my words. My voice, and the words I say to you, automatically replace your thoughts whenever, and wherever, they might attempt to materialize. My voice FILLS your mind with my words. My words fill your mind.”

SNAP!. “Close your eyes now—and look at me at the bottom of the stairs! Deeply into my eyes, if you please...”

Artie understood that he was to close his real eyes and direct his mind’s “eyes” towards her’s, at the bottom of the stairs. He mindlessly complied, and let the image of his hypnotist’s face fill his mind, her eyes burning into his mind. It was intensely pleasant—and arousing—to keep gazing at her. He was totally unable not to focus all of his being on her in the extremely deep hypnotic state she had him in..

Josie was positively dripping at the control that she saw she had over this man, and she hadn’t even gotten to the hot part of the session yet!

But it was time now to begin his brainwashing.

“In the future , whenever I snap my fingers and tell you to SLEEP, your eyes will close instantly and without question, without hesitation, and without thought. You will drop ten times deeper into trance than you are right now. Ten times deeper each and every time I trigger you with the “SLEEP” command,” she said as she snapped her fingers and said “SLEEP!” once again, imprinting his subconscious with her command. “You will not EVER try to resist falling immediately into an extremely deep and euphoric hypnotic trance for me whenever I perform a hypnotic induction on you, or if I trigger you to drop into trance for me. You will always fall deep for me because it feels… so… good. You now find yourself absolutely, utterly ADDICTED to my hypnotic charms: totally and completely addicted to wanting me to hypnotize you, again and again. In the future, whenever I call you to come to me, you will find yourself irresistibly drawn, as if summoned by my casting a witchcraft spell on you. My summoning you to me is something that you not only can’t resist, but you don’t WANT to resist. Not at all. You WANT to come to me whenever I summo you.”

This gave her an idea: “I want you to picture me as a extremely beautiful vampiress—YOUR beautiful vampiress Mistress—whenever I summon you to me. My vampire’s kiss is orgasmically arousing, and you desperately WANT me to kiss you. I want you to picture me now, clad only in a white, see-through, flowing nightgown when I call on you to be with me. You will imagine you can make out my breasts and the sexy little dark triangle between my legs through the mist of a nightgown I am delightfully draped in. I am the most beautiful woman that you have ever seen in your life. Picture me now: my eyes are open wide and flashing, as if they were hypnotizing you, but I am summoning you to me… to be hypnotized! You will remember that I have already bitten and drunk from you once, so you are magically, completely , and utterly under my power. My spell over you is irresistible and so pleasurable that you almost faint with longing and excitement when you know that you are going to get to be with me.” Artie’s sexual arousal had the pronounced effect of cementing her suggestions into his mind and making them into commands that he must obey.

“You will not be able to resist the longing in your subconscious to return to me to be hypnotized again and again. You will not be able to resist my siren’s call... my vampire’s summons... or my witch’s spell, if I contact you and instruct you that I want you to come to me, to sleep for me. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand.", came another meek and subdued reply from her patient, as he locked her suggestions deep within his mind, accepting all of them without any conscious thought. Josie surveyed her prey in exultation, momentarily feeling ever so proud of her hypnotic abilities, before telling him loudly to “SLEEP!", coupled with a firm snap of her fingers.

This had the effect of instantly driving him the rest of the way down to her, at the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes burned into his soul as he gazed at the loveliest woman he had ever seen while she whispered a description of her lovely eyes to his wide open mind. She told him of the beautiful stars that shined deep within her eyes, that could only be seen if you looked really, really deep into them. Artie did, and saw the stars in her perfectly painted eyes.

Then, abruptly, she said “SLEEP!” a second time, snapping her fingers in front of his face for added effect. She watched with glee and contentment as her subject sat before her, completely obedient to her, with HER hard cock in his hand, slowly stroking it, and dutifully tormenting himself by edging for her. She smiled wickedly as he played helplessly with his sex, obediently keeping himself highly aroused for HER needs, purposes and desires while remaining deeply hypnotized.

Josie smiled her sexiest smile as she looked at the perfect hypnotic subject that she had before her in the office chair. Her sedative-filled syringe still in his arm, kept on the ready to administer another dose of the mind-numbing medication whenever she deemed it necessary. Artie remained totally oblivious to what was really happening to him at the hands (and voice) of the devilishly cunning woman. Obeying her just felt SO good: too good to resist.

Artie’s subconscious had now automatically made his number one priority to trust, listen to, and obey his hypnotist. She made sure to that as she went about merrily programming him to her liking. He lived now, at least in his trance state and in his subconscious mind, only to make her happy, striving for her to say that he was a good boy and that she was proud of him.

“Excellent, Artie: you are doing so well with your exam. I am SO proud of you! Now, I need your cock to be really hard for me for the medical inspection of it that I am required to do today, so I need you to continue to use your hand—just as you are now—to stimulate your cock and keep it nice and hard for me. As your doctor, I need you to do this now. I know my voice and my words are arousing you. This is normal and perfectly OK. It is deliberate. I want you to let me excite you. My voice alone makes you feel wonderful, and makes you hard for me whenever you hear it. Don’t try to fight it: let my voice roam freely in your mind. Now: continue to relax for me and go deeper into hypnosis. Sleep… listen… and obey.”

It was time for, and Artie was definitely primed for, the brainwashing phase of this powerful session.

“Artie, I want you to repeat after me: ‘Under Hypnosis, ANYTHING Is Possible’.” Artie repeated it, satisfying Josie that he was in a deeply programmable state of trance. “I Can Do ANYTHING For My Hypnotist. I want you to repeat that for me now.”, she repeated. Artie obediently repeated her words. “I WILL Do ANYTHING For My Hypnotist.", she commanded. “Say it now.” Again, her subject repeated the mantra, not realizing that the word “can” was replaced with “will” (do anything for my hypnotist).

Unable to do anything but continue to masturbate himself as she was having him do for his “test, and listen intently to her words. Artie accepted all her suggestions and obediently let her think for him. His mind had become silent and devoid of thought, thanks to the diabolically effective sedative/hypnotic she was administering to him—and her potent, irresistible, expertly performed hypnotic induction. His mind was now completely blank, empty and simply waiting... waiting for her voice... THAT voice... to fill it.

To tease it.

To program it.

His lips were still parted, and his eyes shut tight, as he spiraled down even further for his hypnotist, falling into the absolute ultimate deep, receptive and obedient trance for the mesmerizing beauty. Josie put her pretty lips together, curling them into a sweet smile at the helplessly hypnotized man, masturbating for her—TO her—and then began to go about reformatting and programming the mind of her patient.

“Now Artie, listen to me now. Listen carefully to the words I am speaking to you. Listen... intently. (whispered): Listen... I am your hypnotist as well as your doctor for this exam. You must ALWAYS trust your hypnotist, and you must always trust your doctor. As your doctor, I know what you need and what is best for you. As your hypnotist I know what you need and what is best for you, so you are doubly safe letting go and letting me think for you. You will always listen to the sound of my voice and obey the words I say to you. You will always do this for me, without question, hesitation, or thought. Do you understand?”

The naughty “nurse” didn’t wait for a reply from her stunned prey, and administered yet another carefully measured and timed dose of her fast-acting hypnotic drug to insure he would be completely vulnerable and responsive to the hypnotic suggestions she was about to give him. She needn’t have drugged him further—and she knew it. He was clearly as deeply under her spell as trance could possibly take him, but she just plain wanted to turn up the heat even more on her helpless subject and insure he would remain 100% compliant to her. Josie was really enjoying this! She was becoming more and more aroused as she injected him yet again with the potion that was forcibly claiming his mind for her. She barely could take her dark eyes off of him as he sat there before her, helplessly drugged and deeply hypnotized, and stroking his hard cock for her.

To her.

Just as she had hypnotically suggested to him that he would.

She had him, lock, stock and cock, and she knew it.

Hard.

Stroking.

Attentive.

Receptive

HYP-notized!

... and totally helpless.

It turned the pretty woman on to have that much power over a man—and she was about to gain even more power over the man she had seated before her, “floating” on her words and helpless to resist her—tricked, drugged, and hypnotized into submission.

“You are such a good boy, listening carefully to the sound... of my voice... and then accepting all of my suggestions. I am so proud of you! Now, I have a question for you: why is it that you keep gifting me with such intimate and feminine little things? Tell me now, don’t be frightened.”

Artie spoke haltingly and softly, saying that he just plain liked her and wanted to make her happy and for her to like him, to which Josie responded “Yes, that is so very sweet, but tell me: why the red lipsticks?” Artie replied “You… look so pretty wearing…”. Josie cut him off with; “So, sweetheart, I look pretty in red lipstick, hmmm? Sexy too? Hot?”, asked his hypnotist, knowing full well he would have to answer honestly, but already knowing what the answer was going to be. “Yes, very… sexy. Hot….” the hypnotized man replied in a soft, subdued voice.

“Now Artie,” she continued, my pretty mouth excites you so I see, and especially when I paint my lips red, and that is OK. It pleases me. I’m flattered, actually, that you allow me to have so much power over you! My lips have great power over you, don’t they—especially when they are painted a lovely bold shade of red?” “Yes..”, came the sleepy reply. Josie smiled wickedly as she saw the current line of questioning causing a bead of precum forming on the head of his stiff cock. She had him! He had shown his Achilles Heel. He already could not resist her lips or any word she issued from them—and he had a profound fetish for a prettily painted, deep red mouth. She knew well how to use this to her advantage.

“Artie, I want you to open your eyes right now and look at me while remaining deeply hypnotized. Do you see that sexy little flowered bag on the counter next to the compact you gave me? Well, what do you think is in it? Don’t try to think, I know you are way too deeply hypnotized to be able to think at all right now, so let me think for you: it’s all the pretty, sexy girl-cosmetics that I wear, just for little boys like you. I call it my girl kit! My sexy little makeup kit—which includes this….” Josie removed a hefty dark black cylindrical tube from the little bag—her sweetly perfumed Kilian lipstick—and waved it tauntingly before Artie’s entranced eyes. “It excites you to see me remove a red lipstick from my cute little bag, doesn’t it? It’s one of my new lipsticks: a gift from you. I know how much it must excite you to think of my using it to make my lips oh-so red for you, and perfumed, too! I can just feel it. So, in the future, whenever you see me remove my lipstick from my purse or cosmetics bag—like this pretty little one right here—you will find that you will not be able to take your eyes off of it. It excites and fascinates you, and I want you to look at me and be unable NOT to notice me whenever I am preparing to paint my lips for you. Do you understand?”

Artie indicated that he did understand, locking her instructions deeply into his subconscious mind where they would manifest when the time was right—and believing that they were his own thoughts.

They were now, for all practical intents and purposes.

Josie continued her programming of her new man-slave, even as her fingers worked intently and steadily at her swollen clit.

“Yes, very good. I am so proud of you! You understand and will obey my suggestions. You must also understand that whenever—WHENEVER and WHEREVER—I pop the cap on my lipstick and swivel it up like I just did with this naughty little one here, you will be unable to take your eyes off of it. Your mind will instantly lock onto what I am doing with my pretty little red lipstick. You will find it fascinating and you will become highly, highly aroused as you watch me. My preparing to use my deep red lipstick on my full sexy lips will clear your mind of all thoughts that aren’t about me, as your subconscious prepares your mind and body to go into trance for me. It will be automatic. Your mind will become fuzzy, dreamy, and disoriented, and you won’t be able to think any time you see me playing with my lipstick. You just won’t be able to put a thought together, even if you try, and you won’t be able to entertain any other distractions as ((I)) pleasure your eyes with painting my mouth as you know only a woman can. Your attention—ALL of your attention—will be directed toward me and what I am doing.”

Josie paused, using her fingers to very gently open his eyes and inspect his pupil response. She smiled and was clearly pleased with how his eyes looked, proof he was in a profound hypnotic trance, but rested her hand momentarily on the syringe taped to his arm, thinking, her cool fingers resting on his forearm and the syringe. Then she went ahead and gave him another press of the plunger. The pretty hypnotist delighted to hear his soft gasp as her medication hit him. It turned her on to no end.

“You will simply respond to my suggestions from that point on, going obediently and willingly into trance for me without realizing that is what you are doing. When I actually begin to apply my lipstick, you will watch intently and drop ten times deeper into trance than you are now. With every swipe of the HYPNOTIC red color across my lips you will go deeper for me.. You cannot resist me or my hypnotic charms in any way, ever, nor can you resist me when you see me wearing red lipstick, do you understand? You will simply admire my lips and long, passionately, to see me paint them for you. Do you understand?”

Artie again indicated that he understood, and her suggestions became deeply—and very effectively—embedded in his mind.

Josie gently stroked her nails up and down the back of the deeply hypnotized man’s neck, driving him further into a powerful sexually driven trance before continuing. “This future obedience to me—and your masculine appreciation of me as a woman—will make me very happy. You DO want to make me happy and proud of you, don’t you?” Not waiting for an answer from the entranced man seated in front of her beyond his weak nod to the affirmative, she continued. “Of course you do., and it will make YOU very happy TOO! Do you understand?”

Met with another weak, but affirmative, response from Artie, Josie brought the sexy red head of the lipstick to a fraction of an inch from her hungry waiting mouth. “And when you see me apply it, like I am about to do for you right NOW, you will be unable to take your eyes off my lips or my lipstick. The SECOND my lipstick touches my lips you will drop deeply into trance, just as deep as you are right now. You will intently watch my lips being painted pretty for you as you drop deeper and deeper into trance—and become more and more sexually excited and obedient because you know that obedience to me is pleasure.”

With that, Josie picked up her tiny compact and, using its mirror, slowly ran the teasing, pleasing deep red tip of the lipstick over her lightly stained lips. Watching her subject’s eyes, she saw his pupils dilate as he dropped deeper into trance, unable to tear his eyes away from the exquisitely feminine lipsticking ritual she was performing, in part, to insure his future hypnotic obedience.

And what a future she had planned for him!

Josie began by running the maddeningly sexy lip color from the center of her upper lip, around the Cupid’s Bow of her impossibly curvy lips, to the corner of her mouth. She expertly went first to the left, out to the corner of her voluptuous lips, followed by going from the center again and out to the right corner, making a very flirty show of it around the Cupid’s Bow. The wily hypnotist went about counting the swipes back and forth for her prey to signal him and remind him to go deeper into trance for her with each pass of her lipstick over her flame red mouth.

Lastly, the pretty hypnotist began slowly—and very deliberately- painting her pouting lower lip, slowly swiping the bold shade of deep red lip color from one corner of her full lower lip to the other. Artie sat spellbound as he watched the sexy lip color glide on her lips, at first appearing to look matte, then bursting into a beautiful shine under the heat of her (excited) sexy red mouth.

Looking radiantly hot with her lips now painted properly, and with her red lipstick still extended, she turned to face her prey. While the hefty black cylinder was femininely being waved about by her, limp wristed, and with the lipstick pointed at her subject. She looked at Artie and smiled as she blotted her lips with one of the paper towels that she had left there for this moment—and the cleanup that would follow after..... after...?

The impression of her lips on the paper towel gave her an idea, and she carefully folded it into a little square and deposited it in Artie’s shirt pocket.

She needed to not be wearing TOO much lipstick for what was to come.

“Artie, I want to thank you for gifting me with such an incredibly sexy lipstick! Here, I want you to sniff it and smell the delicious scent that it has. It’s perfumed! Did you know that? I love it!” With that, she waved her lipstick perilously close to Artie’s lips as she passed it, teasingly, back and forth under his nose. “There, now; doesn’t that smell just lovely? Sexy? Hypnotically saxy, even?” With that, Josie smiled sweetly—but devilously—as she saw her subject slightly quicken the pace of his hand that was busy massaging his cock. She definitely was turning him on!

“Sweetheart, do you like how I look in ‘Sacred Rouge’, the newest addition to my collection of feminine weapons for use on little boys like you? Of course you do, and you know that whenever I hypnotize you with my red lipstick—ANY red lipstick I choose—your deeply hypnotized eyes and mind will continue to stare at my lips, paying attention to every word that I say. You will always continually drop deeper into trance for me as you gaze helplessly at me, becoming more and more sexually aroused at what you see. My applying my makeup turns you on tremendously.. My applying … my makeup … turns you on. Tremendously.”

Josie had to take a moment to massage her clit at her being able to induce such an intimate fetish in the man she had hypnotized to find her makeup rituals to be extremely erotic.

You will also find that obeying every instruction and/or suggestion that I give you is MANDATORY, not an option. You WANT to obey me, because obeying me is pleasure, as you have learned here today. You TRUST your hypnotist, and will do ANYTHING for her. I know it just feels so good for you to be gazing at my beautiful red mouth, deeply hypnotized, and stroking your hard cock for me. Keep masturbating for me and stare at my lips, watching each word I say from on my pretty red mouth. You have NO reason, and NO will, to resist me. Ever. You will NEVER try to resist my hypnosis of you. Don’t even try. You cannot resist me, or my lips.. my eyes... my voice... my words... and your nearly uncontrollable sexual excitement whenever you are in my presence. You simply cannot resist me in any way, do you understand? I know you do, and you will comply because… because… it feels... so.... good!”

The sheen of sweat on Artie’s skin, the look on his face, and his taut muscles all told Josie he was fighting having his orgasm, holding it off until he received her permission to cum.

It was time for her to finish off her new lover’s enslavement to her. The clever hypnotist knew that men’s minds, at the moment of orgasm, go totally and completely blank, splayed wide open and infinitely receptive to suggestions—especially from a woman. She intended to use this effect to cement her brainwashing into his thought patterns, permanently.

Josie expected and planned that the triple whammy of drugs, hypnosis, and his acute state of arousal would combine to leave his mind infinitely vulnerable to her tenderly worded instructions and suggestions. The hypnotist could barely contain herself, being as intensely aroused as she was. This was going to be the ultimate brainwashing experience for the savvy hypnotist, her first foray into this particular area of mind control, and under these incredibly favorable and extremely unique circumstances. Her pussy was now a steaming wet cunt, juicing all over her red fingernails and fingertips.

“Artie, I am going to kiss you in a moment, on the lips with my pretty red mouth that you have been masturbating to, you naughty boy., you! I know how much that must excite you, hearing that. The moment that my lips touch yours while I am wearing this sexy red lipstick, this HYPNOTIC lipstick, you will cum for me. You will cum, and what is left of your mind will plunge into the deepest of trances, and you will CONTINUE to listen to the sound… of my voice, and follow my suggestions with no memory of this trance or anything that I have said or will say to you that doesn’t have to do with my drawing your blood. Your busy, full, cluttered conscious mind does NOT need to be bothered by details of this trance. You will forget everything except my drawing your blood, and you becoming… dizzy. Very, very dizzy. Just dizzy, then fainting, and nothing else. Any other memories that you might have you will believe were a dream while you were semi-conscious: do you understand?”

“Yes…”, came the soft-spoken response from the man she now utterly controlled. “I understand.”

“Isn’t it easy to forget? Don’t you find that listening to my suggestion that you forget all of this session is an easy suggestion to follow? So easy to forget to remember, and to remember to forget. You WILL forget for me everything I have told you to forget, and remember what I have told you that you can remember—and nothing else. So nice to not clutter your mind with unimportant things like a visit to my clinic to have your blood drawn. Nothing to remember here. There is nothing worth remembering here at all, my love, now: SLEEP!”, she suddenly exclaimed as she snapped her fingers.

“SLEEP!” she repeated, again snapping her fingers loudly.

Very good. Let’s begin. I want you to stroke yourself to the edge of orgasm, then offer me your mouth to kiss when you get to the point of no return. I want you to point your cock out over the floor as you stroke yourself to orgasm: we don’t want you to ejaculate all over yourself, now, do we? You are to shoot all of your nice hot semen out towards the floor, while I take care of catching your sperm sample in this collection jar. Do you understand?”

Artie breathlessly said he did as he hovered at the point of no return with his orgasm screaming to be released but was forced to wait on the diabolically sexy witch to allow him to go over the top.

Josie had stepped over to where her makeup kit was, and retrieved the bottle of creamy thick lotion once again. This gave her an idea, and she picked up the vial of sedative and a second syringe, which she then used to put the remaining hypnotic drug into the lotion bottle. Looking at Artie, she flashed a sexy smile his way before shaking up the bottle to mix the sedative in properly. She then put a dollop of the drugged cream on the palm of her hand and returned to where Artie was seated..

“When I kiss you, and you begin to ejaculate, you will continue to listen VERY carefully to my voice and the words that I say to you.”, she continued. “Now, I want you to start to approach your orgasm for me, while you keep your eyes focused entirely on my pretty red lips. My lips make you want to cum!”

Josie saw the immediate rock harness of Artie’s cock take form and knew that she was right on target and wouldn’t have to wait long for that kiss—and her orgasm-timed suggestions to him.

Pressing her painted lips together to evenly distribute her lip color, she shot a glance at her mouth in her compact. Her mouth looked better than perfect. It wouldn’t for long. She couldn’t wait to make her boy cum for her with her lipsticked kiss. “I think he’s earned the right to taste my lips.”, thought the young woman.

As she predicted, Artie groaned and tilted his head to kiss her, as she had instructed him to do.

He was a good boy—and the perfect hypnotic subject!

Josie leaned in and wrapped her hand with the lotion on it around Artie’s cock and took over stroking him to orgasm, the lotion making her hand glide up and down his shaft, while introducing more of the powerful sedative into his bloodstream. With a sexy smile, the pretty hypnotist pressed her pretty red-stained mouth against his as he was obviously going past the point of no return. Passionately grinding her painted lips against his, she let the kiss go until she sensed the beginning of his orgasm, and the optimum moment in which to program him deeply.

With that, she looked intently into his eyes as she gently pushed down on the plunger of the syringe one last time, giving him a final dose of the potent sedative to ensure his utter helplessness and cooperation, in case he was inclined to try to resist her for any reason.

He wasn’t. Not in the least.

Breaking the kiss so that she could speak to him, Josie angled the entranced man’s cock away from the two of them, pointing it out towards the floor. She expertly and vigorously milked it for him as only a woman can do as she cooed her suggestions into his ear. The first spurt of his semen issued from deep within him, spilling out on the office floor before she was able to maneuver the collection jar so that he was ejaculating into it. It was followed by spurt after spurt, but the young woman was now busy getting her thoughts and suggestions into his head during this window of opportunity that she had carefully orchestrated.

“Listen to me, Artie”, she whispered as her captive man moaned loudly: in the throes of his climax, “You are, right NOW, falling in love with me and my hypnosis of you—right at this very instant! You are falling ever so deeply in love with me, deeper in love than you have ever been before. I know you can feel it. You’re falling head-over-heels DEEPLY in love with me, and you know that is totally natural and wonderful. It is where you are going to end up anyway, so you might as well do it NOW when I kiss you again. You will find yourself powerless not to fall helplessly in love with me—and my hypnosis of you—at the very moment our lips next meet—in just a few SECONDS.”

She glanced at his cock and saw that its spurting was beginning to subside but found herself very satisfied that she was able to complete her experimental brainwashing of him before he stopped issuing semen from his tortured cock.

She had used his own sexuality and sexual responses to her to gain even MORE control of him.

She continued gently massaging his cock with the her heavily drugged beauty cream and cementing her suggestions into his mind. “In the future, your subconscious will insure you will respond to me in the ways I have suggested to you, Artie. You will desire to come to me often—VERY often—so that I may again hypnotize you. You know that you will do ANYTHING for your hypnotist. Again: in the future you will be totally unable to resist me in any way. You will do ANYTHING for me. Anything at all—without question, without hesitation, and without THOUGHT!”.

“Artie, I want you to look into my eyes again. I know you want to look into my pretty eyes, so you will do so now. I need to look into your eyes to see how you are doing.” The sexy hypnotist returned his gaze and waited for the pupil dilation to show her that the dosage that she had just given him wasn’t too much for him to recover from before it was time for him to leave.

When she saw he was entirely under its influence, she simply said “Good...” softly, and began whispering psychologically chosen words, specific to him, into his ear.

“Hypnosis.”

“My red lips.”

“Sexual arousal.”

“My lipstick.”

“My red lipstick.”

“Your hard cock.”

“My red lips.”

“My hypnotic eyes.”

“My soothing voice.”

“My sexy perfume...”

Josie knew repeating to Artie those seemingly random words would make total sense to his subconscious, which would readily discern and respond to their powerful sexual symbolism. Next, she whispered in his ear that he would check his shirt pocket when he got to his car and, seeing the lipstick print of her mouth on the tissue she had secreted there, he would believe he swiped it as a memento of how sexy and beautiful she looked wearing that particular shade of red. Josie suggested to him that he would masturbate to it while thinking of her, her lovely face, and how gloriously sexy she looked in lipstick. All the while she continued whispering to him, programming him, massaging his temples with her fingers, tracing little circles on them as those sensations served to further deepen his trance, relaxing and disarming him.

Artie accepted each and every suggestion that she made to him. Being as deeply under her spell as he was, he just naturally HAD to! He was unable to consciously process anything that had taken place since she first hit the plunger on the syringe that she had slipped into his arm and told him to “SLEEP!". He was totally in the thrall of the pretty young hypnotist, and he belonged to her now, lock, stock, and cock.

Removing the syringe from his arm, she bandaged the slight wound before addressing cleaning up his first semen spurt from the floor, and capping the collection jar full of semen from the orgasm that she had finally mercifully allowed him to have. It would be a souvenier for her of this wonderfully orgasmic event: his hypnotized cum. She also wiped the smeared lipstick from her kisses off her mouth—and his—and put away her lipstick and compact in her cosmetics pouch. Finally, she began talking him up out of trance once she was certain that the evidence of what she had done to him was cleaned up properly.

“There, that wasn’t so bad, was it?”. The groggy man said a decidedly uncertain and somewhat shaky “No…”, to which Josie replied “Artie, you actually passed out on me momentarily while you were sitting there. You need to go get something to eat now, since you said you had fasted for this exam. I think you are probably just a little weak from low blood sugar. I certainly hope you’re getting woozy wasn’t because of the little problem I had when drew blood from you, losing the vein and all.”, she said, coyly playing “innocent”. Artie shook his head, trying to clear it, and consoled the “worried” girl with “No, no. You did just fine.", and gave the secretly triumphant hypnotist a weak smile.

“Still, I think that you should rest here for 15 or 20 minutes before you try to walk much or drive. Let your head clear and your body recover.” Artie agreed, and unknowingly was duped into taking a break long enough for the effects of her drug to wear off while she fed him a bottle of fruit juice.

Josie looked at Artie and smiled sweetly as she reminded him of the sperm sample she took from him, telling him “Artie, your sperm sample was certainly copious enough: The testosterone is making your prostate produce more cum than you are used to. You will need to have sex more often, or masturbate to relieve the frustration that can make you feel. I have a gift for you to help you out a little there. It is sort of sexy, like the gifts you give me: it’s a bottle of really good lotion for your... relief.". With that, she handed Artie the bottle of drugged lotion for him to use when he masturbated at her direction. This would help enable her to put him into a deep trance easily—even over the phone—once he had drugged himself by massaging the creamy (and very heavily medicated) lotion into his cock.

Artie felt his cock twitch at her suggestion and sexual advice—and Josie felt herself getting wet again just imagining what fun she would have—soon—with this man.

Twenty minutes later Artie had largely recovered from the medication and the VERY deep trance she had put him in to perform her brainwashing and programming of him. His mind was still very fuzzy as he left the office, shaking his head at what a pussy he thought he was for passing out. Josie saw that, and just smiled ever so sweetly as she told him “Goodbye! I hope to see you again soon!” That didn’t register with Artie, but he did realize that he now found that he had a powerful desire to see her again even before she said that.

And he would. And soon.

Her delightfully scented red lipstick print would have to keep him warm until he could find an excuse to see her again so that she would... would... What was it that she did that felt so good that he had to return for more? Unable to remember anything of the session, he chalked his feelings for her up to a crush he thought he had developed for the pretty woman on his own. Little did he know. The confused man then put the matter—but not her—out of his mind.

She wouldn’t be out of his head for long: his finding the lipsticked and perfumed tissue made sure of that. He was confused to find that there was a phone number and an email address written on it. How? Why? What did it mean? Did she really want him to contact her again? How did she know he was going to swipe that tissue, unless... unless... ???

Josie was going to answer those questions or erase them from his mind when she next saw him. She couldn’t wait to have the opportunity to summon him to come to her for another mind-bending hypnosis session—and now he was conditioned to willingly submit to her! Josie was already planning on what she was going to do with him—TO him—when next she tranced him. It was going to be a grand session...

...that he would never remember.

To be continued