The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cleaning Night

MF,FD,MC

Synopsis: Ted wants to relax and finds a new hyno website, however, the cleaning lady finds him

Disclaimer: Don’t read this if your not supposed to! As always your comments are welcome, . Enjoy!

“I can’t find my data”

“I printed my document, but it never showed up on the printer”

“I can’t get access to the Internet” and on and on and on to infinity.

Ted was tired of dealing with the stupid employees of his customer. Ted’s job was to come in one day a week for 12 hours and solve all the customer’s computer problems. By working one 12-hour day, Ted wouldn’t have to come in twice a week and as a bonus miss the mind-boggling traffic. It was great at first, the money was good, the network was a mess, and it was a challenge to Ted’s skill as a computer professional. And now three years later, the contract has been renewed and there was nothing left to do but deal with whiny users.

The two advantages that Ted saw to the job was this. Number one there were only two guys on staff at his customers location and twenty-six women. All about his age, mid thirties to mid forties, most of them good looking and best of all, one or several had ‘man’ problems at one time or another. Being a good-looking guy of thirty-eight, most all of the women flirted with Ted. The downside of this was he was just getting tired of the whining. It just wasn’t fun anymore. While the women would flirt, none were serious and that just lead to more frustration on Ted’s part. Secondly and most importantly now, Ted had discovered that he could surf to his hearts content on the Internet with little or no interruption. Since the customer had T-1 access, he was happy to spend his time, downloading, researching, or just plain looking around for anything he desired. Currently he had stumbled on a site that looked interesting run by a very buxom lady.

After looking at the sample video and information last week, Ted realized that erotic hypnosis really turned him on. In fact, maybe he could use it to get some of the women here to loosen up.

“Man that would be great, cause once the office closes, I’m here all by myself and I could sure use some entertainment.” Ted thought to himself. He had discovered the site towards the end of his shift last week and went ahead and signed up. Having received his user name and password in his email, he was jumping at the chance to get on the site and see what it had to offer.

Ted was never more ready to get some free time than after today. Once the office closed, Ted saw the last workers out and locked the door. He walked very quickly around to make sure no one had been left behind. Now finally a chance to log onto that hypnosis site.

“Geez, what a day! I didn’t think they would ever get done and leave”, Ted thought as he put on his headphones. Normally he wore them when game playing as it made it a lot more fun. Plus didn’t that site say something about audio? Can’t remember.”

* * *

I settled back into my chair. That way I can surf through this site and be comfortable. Let’s see, where the hell did I put that logon information. Ah, here it is.

Ok, type in the URL. Didn’t want to save the address, because you never know who’s going to be snooping around these computers. In fact, its been awhile since I dragged out the forensic software to see what some of those women were up to during the day on their computers. I had no idea that Sabrina was a closet lesbian. Pretty obvious when she was accessing all those up skirt sites. Oh well.

Oh ho! The login worked and I’m in. Man this hypno gal is good looking. Wonder what it would be like to have her hypnotize me? May have to consider that, because just thinking about it is making me hard.

Lets see, what do I want to do first. Video sounds cool! I think I’ll check it out. Click.

First in the self hypnosis series, eh.. boy would I like her to hypnotize me. Wonder what she does in that video. Yeah, like she’s going to show it. Hah! Well you never know. Click

Wow she even sounds sexy! Yes it has been a long day. Yep, I sure could stand to relax. Man, the quality of the video is really good. I think I could get lost in that cleavage. Relax. Look at the flickering flame. Looks like its real, right here on my screen. Relax. Relax, looking into the flickering flame.as it moves and dances back and forth. Relax, ..that’s it.moving.. swaying.. sensuously.back and forth..

I’ll just close my eyes and imagine sitting there with her. I bet I could smell her perfume. She smells great.

And your eyes becoming more tired.as you stare into the flame.. relax.. looking into the center of the flame.as it moves and sways.. so warm.so wonderfully warm.. with every breath I take and every word she says, I’m becoming more relaxed. counting down from three.you will be relaxed and comfortable.looking into the flame.as it moves and sways.. three.so relaxed.. so tired.. to watch the flickering flame.. two.eyes so heavy.so tired.so difficult to resist.one and eyes closed .totally relaxed.. you will do everything I say, because it pleases you and I find it impossible to resist.

Ted’s continued to stare straight ahead, his eyes closed. Totally relaxed as the video looped back to the beginning, re-enforcing the trance.

Paula wasn’t looking forward to coming in. Somehow this was not the life she had imagined for herself. She quit the city police force, because the chief wouldn’t treat a woman like a regular police officer. At least she didn’t think that he would pat one of the sergeants on the ass, she thought as she smiled to herself. Now with the divorce final, she just wasn’t looking forward to dating again, but damn it would be nice to have a man once in a while. A nice, tall, good-looking man, not too young, they don’t last long enough, ugh! Got to quit having these thoughts, Paula thought to herself. It just got her all hot and bothered and for no good reason. At least none right now.

Already its 10:30 and I usually start cleaning the office at 9. Kind of unusual for the lights to be on this late, she thought, as she parked her car by the front entrance and got out. Probably someone forgot to turn them off as she pulled the keys from her purse and unlocked the door.

Paula entered the alarm code and relocked the door. A girl can’t be too careful cleaning these office buildings at night by herself. Not that she was dressed to kill, but at least she was comfortable. Paula was wearing her old, scuffed tennis shoes, sweat pants, and an oversized t-shirt. Of course, her ex never minded her penchant for Victoria’s Secret lingerie. Today’s color was dark red. Anyway the sweatpants covered up the high cut lacy panties, but the low cut, push up bra was pretty visible through the cut off sleeves of her old t-shirt. Red, the color she always wore when she was horny. Ugh! Stop those thoughts.got to get to work.

Paula went to the cleaning closet and opened the door. The fumes from the cleaning products made her cough. Just never got used to that she thought. She got out her cleaning cart and loaded up with trash bags, dust cloths, and some furniture wax. Paula carefully maneuvered the cart out through the narrow door and began trundling down the hall to the first office. “Damn, I wish I had gotten here on time”, she thought to herself. Despite her best efforts, she was horny and it would be good to get back to the privacy of her home. Actually there is no one here now and all the doors.ARRRGHHHH!

Paula jumped as she realized someone was sitting in the office she just went by. She composed herself by taking a deep breath and then walked up to the door. It looked like Ted the computer guy.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know any one was here”, she said in a not quite recovered from the shock voice. She leaned against the doorframe as she waited for Ted to acknowledge her. Sometimes he would finish typing something before he would answer. Funny, his hands aren’t anywhere near the keyboard.

“Ted”, she asked, “are you ok?". Wow he must be really engrossed in his work. “Ted”, she ventured forth to his chair. “Ted!” she said in a little louder voice. Maybe he can’t hear me with those headphones on..

“Ted”, she queried as she tentatively put her hand on his shoulder. I know he doesn’t know I’m here and I’m going to scare the shit out of him. No response.

Is he sleeping Paula thought to herself? She bent down and squinted at his face. From this close to his face, she could smell his cologne. Man, he smelled good. Looks like he’s sound asleep. Eyes are closed and his breathing is real deep. His face looks funny though, all slack and featureless.

As she was trying to figure out what to do, she noticed the picture on the screen. It appeared to be a dark living room or something and a guy and a girl sitting together. Well, it can’t be good for him to sit there asleep with those headphones on. Paula reached up and gently pulled the headphones from Ted’s head. She could faintly hear something whispering in the headphones. What the hell is that, she thought as she put the headphones over her ears.

Oh my, she thought to herself. It’s a hypnosis video. Paula listened for a few minutes. It just so happened that it was near the end of the loop and she heard the woman’s voice say " you will obey my every command”. Paula couldn’t believe her ears. If Ted was actually hypnotized, then maybe he will obey me if I can get my voice to the same pitch as this woman’s. Paula clamped her thighs together as a small shiver ran the length of her entire body.

She carefully laid the headphones down next to Ted’s right hand. “Ted”, she said trying to match the woman’s voice, “can you hear me?”

Not quite right. A little more sing song and a little more lilt maybe.

“Ted, you are so relaxed and comfortable. You like this feeling a lot Ted, and you want it to continue. Do you want me to continue it for you, Ted”, Paula asked almost perfectly matching the woman’s intonation and voice on the computer.

“Yeessssss”, Ted drawled out without seemingly to move his facial expressions or changing his body language. He just seemed to be slumped in his chair, totally relaxed.

Paula jumped a little bit at the response. While she secretly hoped that Ted was indeed hypnotized, she didn’t really expect it to work. Now that it appears it has, she stopped to think a moment. As she was thinking, she looked Ted over from head to foot. He was a very attractive man. He appeared to be about her age, tall and well dressed. He was wearing a long sleeve blue knitted polo shirt open at the neck, khaki slacks, a thin leather belt, and dress shoes. Paula leaned in close and smelled his cologne. Smells like British Sterling, she thought. As she deeply inhaled for the second time next to Ted’s ear, she couldn’t resist running her hand across his chest. It felt very firm and warm. She slid her hand inside of Ted’s polo shirt and ran her hand across his chest in the same pattern only this time relishing the feel of his naked skin under her hand. Paula could feel a familiar tingling deep within her.

All the time she was doing this, she noticed that Ted did not move a muscle. She slowly pulled her hand out of his shirt not sure if she did it suddenly if it would break the spell. Paula thought for a moment and then quickly moved her hand down to Ted’s crotch. She slowly massaged Ted’s member through his pants. Damn he feels good, Paula thought. She quickly stopped herself feeling a little guilty for taking advantage of Ted in this way.

Paula stepped back and leaned against the desk in Ted’s office. While looking directly at Ted Paula said, “Ted, you will obey my every word. It will give you the greatest pleasure to listen to the sound of my voice. You will obey me won’t you, Ted”?

“Yeeesssss”, again Ted drawled out.

Excellent, thought Paula. “Ted, please stand up.”

Ted slowly unfolded himself out of the chair and got to his feet. As he did so, he inadvertently pushed the chair he was sitting in, backwards. Paula decided she might as well be comfortable and took the chair, rolled it around in front of Ted and sat down.

“Ted, you are feeling very warm. In fact, you are so warm you are uncomfortable. You would be much more comfortable if you would take off your shirt, wouldn’t you, Ted”, Paula intoned.

“Yeesssss”, Ted said as he raised his arms over his head and took off his shirt. As soon as the shirt cleared his head, Ted dropped the shirt behind him on the floor. My, oh my Paula thought, but he looks good enough to eat. Ted’s bare chest revealed the right amount of chest hair and more musculature than was apparent with his shirt on. Paula licked her lips almost unable to restrain herself at this point. This just keeps getting better and better, she thought.

“Ted, you still are feeling very warm, in fact, so warm that you think removing your shoes and socks and then your pants would make you feel a whole lot cooler. Ted you really want to feel cooler and you know that if you feel cooler that you will please me, Ted. Pleasing me, Ted is what you live for. In fact as you remove your pants, you will realize that I am very pleased by seeing you so cooled off and the fact that I am very pleased will begin to arouse you Ted. You want to feel cooler don’t you , Ted”?

“Yeeesssss”, Ted replied.

“Very good, Ted. Now begin removing your shoes and socks and then your pants.", Paula breathlessly said.

Ted began to remove his shoes and socks. First he removed the left shoe and then the left sock. It was amazing that he didn’t loose his balance while perched on one foot. Ted began to remove the right shoe and sock while standing on his bare left foot. Paula admired the movement of the muscles in his arms as Ted removed his shoes and socks. Next Ted stood up straight and unbuckled his belt. He unfastened his pants and then slowly unzipped them. Letting the khaki pants fall to the floor, Ted adroitly stepped out of them and kicked them aside. As Ted was removing his pants, Paula noticed a slight flush to his skin.

Paula couldn’t believe her good fortune. Ted was far better looking semi naked than she expected, but the stretched fabric across the front of his silk boxer shorts from his semi erect dick promised additional delights. She just sat there a few moments admiring her handiwork. ”

“Now lets see, what is the best way to proceed”, she thought to herself.

Ted was standing there all relaxed staring straight ahead. He obviously was slightly aroused as Paula could tell from the slightly flushed look to his face and his apparent growing hard on.

“Ted, close your eyes and imagine that the sound of my voice is causing you to relax more and more. In fact, you noticed that the more I say the word ‘relax’, you will be come more and more aroused. You will remember that the more you relax the more you will become aroused and the more you will please me, isn’t that so, Ted”?

“Yeeeesss”, Ted replied.

“So as I say the word ‘relax’ you will be come more and more aroused, do you understand, Ted”, Paula said as she squirmed a bit in anticipation.

“Yeeeesss”, Ted replied.

“Relax, Ted”, Paula intoned.

Ted visibly flushed further.

“Relax, Ted”, Paula said again.

Ted began to squirm a bit on his feet

“Relaaxxxxxx”, Paula said dragging the word out.

Ted began to rub the palms of his hands up and down his thighs as well as across his stomach. It was obvious to Paula now that he had a raging hard on.

“Relax, Ted. Go ahead and touch yourself, you know that it would ‘relax’ you more and the more you ‘relax’ the more it pleases me, and the more aroused you will get, so go ahead and ‘relax’. Paula slowly said the word ‘relax’ every time she said it.

Ted was visibly aroused now and had reached into his boxers and was eagerly stroking himself. Paula overcome by passion herself leaned forward and grasped Ted’s boxers at either side of his hips and with some difficulty pulled them down. The site of Ted stroking himself was almost too much for Paula as one of her secret fantasies was to watch a man masturbate. Ted continued to stroke himself with out any conscious thoughts to his surroundings. Paula was beside herself. She kneeled in front of Ted so that her nose was only inches away from his burgeoning manhood.

“Ted you will stop moving and let your hands rest at your sides.”

Ted immediately stopped stroking and dropped his hands to his sides, but he was having difficulty standing still since he was so aroused and shifted from one foot to the other.

With her nose only an inch or so from his cock, Paula inhaled deeply of Ted’s aroused state. Without further thought, she sank her mouth over the head of his cock and slowly descended on it. She knew that he would taste as good as he looked. She continued to bob her head up and down all the time looking up at Ted over his flat stomach. She grasped both of his butt cheeks in each hand and eagerly sucked. With each stroke she went down as far as she possibly could without choking. Even then, she still couldn’t quite draw all of Ted’s cock into her mouth. Ted didn’t appear to be overly large like some of the guys in porno films she had seen, but his cock was finely shaped and she was sure big enough for what she had in mind.

As she was thinking all of this, she noticed that Ted was not moving at all. While he remained aroused, he certainly wasn’t participating. That wasn’t much fun she thought as she stopped her motion and returned to her chair. Ted continued to stand with his proud cock sticking straight out.

“Ted you love this feeling and more importantly you want to return to this state whenever you can. You find that the sound of my voice causes you to ‘relax’ and that pleases you and you know that that arouses you”, Paula said. Whoops she thought, I said the word ‘relax’ and if at all possible, Ted’s cock got slightly bigger.

“Ted whenever you hear me say the words ‘cleaning night’ you will return to this state of relaxation (whew—close), and arousal. Is that clear, Ted”, Paula asked from her chair?

“Yeeessss”, Ted drawled.

“Good, very good, Ted. Now when I count to three, you will continue to be relaxed and aroused. In fact you will be so aroused that you will want to make wild, passionate love to me. You will see me as the object of all your desire and arousal and it will become the most important thing in the world for you to make love to me, over and over and over again Ted. You will not stop nor will you stop being aroused nor will you cum until you hear me say the words ‘cum now, Ted’ is that clear,” Paula questioned.

“Yeessss”, Ted replied.

“Good, Ted your doing very well. Now 1..slowly waking up, very relaxed, very aroused...2 you feel the anticipation of making love to me the most beautiful creature you have ever seen.....and 3 ..fully awake now, aroused beyond belief”

As Paula said the final words, Ted sort of visibly shook himself and slowly exhaled. He opened his eyes gradually and beheld Paula sitting in front of him. His cock was still standing rigidly at attention. As his eyes focused on Paula, he moved toward her in the chair and kneeled down between her legs. All this time, Paula did not take her eyes off of Ted’s face. She could see the rapture deep within his blue eyes as it guided him to her. Ted leaned forward and kissed her passionately as his hands started exploring her body. Paula arched her back as Ted determinedly fondled her firm breasts and began to work his hands under her clothes. Ted pulled the cutoff t-shirt up enough to expose her bra and quickly unfasten it from the front clasp. Paula gasped as her breasts were freed from their confinement and met Ted’s mouth at the same time. Ted worshipped her breasts with his tongue while moving his hands slowly down Paula’s sides to grasp her sweatpants and lacy panties by her waist on each side of her hips. Slowly he began to pull both garments down as he paid special attention to her nipples. Paula squirmed her butt up enough for Ted to pull her sweatpants and panties to her ankles. Stopping for moment, he quickly removed her shoes and pulled the offending garments off each leg. Ted was beside himself with arousal as he plunged his tongue deep within her. Paula could feel the orgasm building within her almost instantly as Ted continued to lick her in a most intense way. Ted worked his hands up under her butt and pulled her to his mouth. To Paula, this felt as if Ted’s tongue was going to go right through her. With that notion in her mind, her first orgasm hit. Paula cried out as she arched her back and tried to force her pussy closer to Ted’s probing tongue. Wave after wave of passion flowed through Paula’s body and she was not even aware that she had slipped out of the chair and was now lying sprawled out on the carpeted floor of Ted’s office. Ted, aware of this new position, took this opportunity to move up Paula’s body and position himself at the entrance to her womanhood. As Paula floated on a river of passion, Ted plunged himself to the hilt in her. With this new onslaught, Paula orgasmed again to her surprise. She had never gotten so aroused as to have multiple orgasms from any of her other lovers or from her own forms of self-amusement. Ted pumped in and out like a wild man. Paula continued to moan and began to thrust her hips against Ted, timing exactly perfectly with each of his forward thrusts. Faster and faster Ted went and Paula could feel the oncoming orgasm like a freight train. Within seconds the speeding feeling was there and in the height of her cries of passion, she bellowed, “cum now Ted!". Ted let loose a torrent of cum within her. Paula feeling Ted let go, orgasmed once more and went limp.

What seemed like hours could only have been minutes. Paula slowly came back to her senses only to realize that she was getting ready to orgasm again. She had done so, so many times already that she not only had lost count, but felt weak. She lay there passively as Ted continued to move in and out of her, his erection seemingly lasting forever. Oh, she had forgot to tell Ted to stop! What a marvelous thing she had discovered as another orgasm crashed into her.

“Cum now, Ted and slowly stop moving”, she eeked out in between panting breaths.

Ted again let go with a fierce orgasm of his own and slowly collapsed on top of her.

Paula laid there for several minutes just trying to get her wits back about her. During this time, Ted had rolled off of her to her side and was lying on his back. His pubic hair was matted to his stomach from their combined juices and his cock was still semi erect.

She admired Ted as she lay there and thought cleaning nights would never be the same again. She gazed longingly at Ted and his cock and thought there is no way I could do this again right now, but at the same time she didn’t want it to end.

Yep, cleaning nights will never be the same again as she watched Ted pad barefoot down the hall, clad only in his silk boxers. He seemed unusually content as he pushed her cleaning cart to the first office to be cleaned.