The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Classroom of Miss Sandra Kahn

Sandra saw her coming down the hallway before school one day at Ashton Community College. The new student was ravishing, big tits, bubbly ass, and what she was wearing was nothing short of whorish. Sandra had to have her, and just her luck, she happened to be in her class next period! Sandra hurried back to her classroom to prepare. Since she assigned seating she knew exactly where the new girl would sit, front and center! She set the hypnosis DVD up on the smartboard, since the whole class was well under her control already and would be willing participants if she so desired. The bell rang and the students came in quickly. They had been programmed to come to class quickly and quietly and take their seats, ready for whatever was taught to them. This was a schoolwide initiative that she had the Dean start last year. He was always ready to help discipline any student who didn’t conform. “Students, listen up!” They immediately sat down and stared straight ahead. “Students, this is a new addition to our class this year, meet Ashley.” “Ashley, you can sit right there in the middle of the front row, ok?” Ashley sat where she was instructed. “Ok, class, we have a video to watch, so pay attention.” As the video began its work on Ashley’s mind, Sandra quietly walked around the class and spoke to them in pairs. “It’s time to pair up, class.” Quietly all the boys in class got up and stripped naked, they then climbed up on their desks and lay on their backs. The girls also stripped and gathered around the boys, two girls for every guy. They began to stroke and suck the large-enhanced cocks with enthusiasm. Sandra looked on with pride, her training program had taken hold quite well. Ashley to her own right was sitting and staring at the screen. At closer inspection, Sandra saw that Ashley had snaked her hand down under her skirt and was playing with her pussy. This was part of the programming and it was taking effect beautifully. All around Sandra she could hear moans of pleasure and smell the mixture of pussy juice and pre-cum. This was her plan, to enslave the school, to make it her domain. Everyone had a place, it just happened that it was below her.

As she glanced around her handiwork and Ashley was being programmed, there was Sandy at her desk in the corner. She was Sandra’s TA and was very good at her job. Sandra has hypnotized her the same day they met. “Sandy, would you come here?” “Yes, Mistress.” was the only reply. Sandy got out from behind her desk, she dropped her pants and panties in one motion and fell to all fours. She crawled between the students who were continuing their mesmerized sucking. Some of the girls had moved on top of the men and were riding their faces to get even more horny. Sandy crawled up to her Mistress and sat back on her legs and spread wide, she dripped on the floor as she did every time she was in this position. “Show Me what you did this morning My pet.” Sandy turned over and raised her ass up to her Mistress, showing a very large dildo coming from her ass. “Mistress I was fucking my ass up until I left this morning.” “I left it in as You told Me to.” Sandy lived with her sister whom Sandra wanted to convert next weekend. “I placed the MP3 as instructed Mistress.” “May I cum now?” Sandra looked over at the now entranced Ashley. “Place the earbuds in Ashley’s ears My pet, then use Sam to cum.” Sandy’s eyes lit up at the prospect of using Sam. She got up. The dildo still swinging from her ass and retrieved the earbuds and MP3 player. She placed them in Ashley’s ears and set it to repeat.

She then got Sam. Sam was Samantha. She had been the head varsity cheerleader for the last two years. Sam had been fingering her own ass while looking at the screen. Sam was Asian to a fault. Black hair and those oval eyes that got wide with every new sensation. Sandy pulled gently at her free hand and led her back to her desk at the back of the room. They cleared the desk and Sandy laid down. “Sam, get on top of Me, lets continue what we were doing the other day.” “Yes, Miss Sandy.” Sam swung her legs over Sandy’s head and settled in to grinding on top of Sandy’s mouth. Sam’s hairless pussy was tight and already very wet. Sam, with her mouth, pulled the dildo that had been in Sandy’s ass out and placed it gently on the chair, it would be needing cleaning later. She then began to lick with long strokes from Sandy’s clit to her asshole. They had been training for weeks like this, every class period they had, they were in a sixty-nine. “Who knew Asian cheerleaders could be such good pussy lickers?” Sandra thought as she observed them. “I’ll have to invite them both for a little extra curricular session later.” She was now programming Ashley’s mind with obedience, love, and most of all an extreme case of bisexual want and need that would guide her actions while in high school and beyond. She found something interesting while digging around, a love for teaching. “She might just have to intern here.” “We could take your training so far, little one!” She gazed at the rest of her class who were now openly fucking and licking on the tables. The closest were two of her best students who were both taking it up the ass while kissing each other, open mouthed. She had them over yesterday, anal sex was now a choice they had “made.” The ass was so hot, especially on eighteen-year-old teenagers, and gaping open was even better to Sandra.

Sandy was in the throes of passion when a knock at the door came from behind them. The Dean walked in and gazed around. His view fell on Sandy and Sam, still in their sixty-nine. Sam’s pussy juice was spread all over Sandy’s face and lust fogged her eyes. “Yesss, Sir, how can we help today?” “I’d like to borrow two of your students if I may.” “Yes, Sir which ones would you like?” “Any two will do, Miss Sandy, I think you are busy with Miss. Adams, so maybe I’ll take Miss. Mills and Miss. Waters.” The two girls got up from their respective cocks and reached into their bags. They pulled out matching collars and leashes, knelt on the floor and presented them to Sandra. “Mistress, please put these on us so we can leave the room.” Sandra took both collars and wrapped the supple leather around their necks and snapped the leashes into place. Handing the leashes to the Dean she spoke. “Take care of them, they have not been broken in every hole yet.” The two, now in collars and leashes dropped to their hands and knees, leaving everything in the room, they pulled on the leashes walking out the door towards his office. Sandra watched the two leave the room and continued Ashley’s conversion. The two boys who were abandoned found willing partners at other tables and continued their sessions. Sandy went back to Sam’s still wet pussy, digging her tongue deeper than she has ever gone before. Moans from Sam told Sandy she was very close to making her cum.

Around the room, the sounds of fucking could easily be heard, the musky sound of pussy, pre-cum, and general sweating was heavy in the air. This was Sandra’s real class. The conversion of young minds into sexually perverted members of society. She had buyers for each member of the class. The newest member of her class, Ashley was being converted, and would soon be ganged up on by every female in the class. The boys had their place too, but it was more fun this way. Sandra had a special buyer in Japan whom she knew Ashley would be perfect for. He had some interesting kinks that required Ashley to undergo specialized and intensive instruction. Sandra had already sent the hypnosis video for her parents to their email, soon they would be open to Ashley spending afternoons, evenings, weekends, and even holidays with Miss Sandra and Miss Sandy, eventually even letting her go and join her new Master forever. Or she could keep her and let her be a teacher as Ashley wished. Training would tell the girl’s future.

In the Deans’ office, there were moans coming from behind closed doors, even though closing them was a moot point. Sandra had made sure anyone entering the office would not notice anything out of the ordinary, and even want to join in if the opportunity presented itself. This is what was happening now. The Dean’s secretary, Donna had invited herself into the office and was currently extracting an enema tube from the redhead, April Waters. “Master, this one is ready to burst, may I feast on her?” Donna had a sexual appetite that had tastes that she had to indulge in every semester. This semester’s kink for Donna was milk enemas. April moaned in response to her belly rumbling. She felt her ass beginning to expand and contract. She felt so full, she needed to use the bathroom, but she was tied down to the couch with a ball gag in her mouth and her legs splayed open for anyone to see. She didn’t care, mind you. Her programming made her open to even the most extreme kink, this was the result of Miss. Sandra’s class. She felt hands on her ass cheeks, pulling them apart further. She tried clenching her ass to keep the milk in until she was instructed to release it. “Yes, Donna, you may feast.” The Dean had his cock buried in Rachel Mills ass to the hilt. She was gyrating on him, keeping him as deep as she could, while milking him for all he was worth. She would show Miss Sandra his cum when they returned, dripping from her ass, like she had been programmed. Donna had begun licking April’s tight pink hole, tickling April into losing some of the milk, dripping into Donna’s mouth. Donna lapped at it with increased speed. One hand was fingering her own asshole, the other was sliding over the shaved mound of the cute redhead teenager in front of her making sure her clit was well stimulated. Some of the milk started to dribble down Donna’s chin over her tits and down her toned stomach. Donna dug in deeper to April’s ass, making sure that no more escaped while she got the sex crazed teen off. “This needs to be a daily occurrence, Master.” She thought to herself as she again doubled her efforts to get her milk blender to cum. The Dean wrapped his chubby fingers around Rachel’s throat and whispered in her ear. “Does that turn you on girl?” “Watching two beautiful girls do naughty things?” To emphasize how turned on she really was, he reached down with his other hand and dug one finger into Rachel’s soaking snatch. He held it up for her to see. The juices were dripping from his fingers. “See, girl?” Rachel moaned loudly. “You are turned on by this.” “I think Donna will have a turn with you next.” “Just cum in me Sir, please?” Rachel moaned. She still wanted Miss Sandra to see what a good little slut she had become. “I’ll be Donna’s little fuckpet tomorrow, Sir.” “Anything she asks of me.” Rachel hissed as she gyrated her hips on top of him, making him feel her ass more. She tightened the muscles and reached down and fondled his balls. “Mm, Sir, these are ready to explode.” She lapped at her pussy juices on his offered fingers, and started bucking on top of him, all the while making sure his cock never left her warm asshole.

Donna had sped her licking up while watching Rachel fuck her Master. She wanted the milk that had been warmed up inside the cute little redhead’s bowels. She wanted her lunch, and it was getting late. To make her explode, she had thought, she must make the little one cum. Simple physics, right? “If I make her cum, she will explode all that ass-milk into my waiting tummy, and I can go home.” She used her one free hand, (the other was in her ass) to start pulling the sheath of skin from the young girl’s clit. She used her forefinger and thumb to roll the girl’s clit back and forth, eliciting moans of pleasure from behind the ball gag. April’s eyes were glazed over. “Go ahead and push April, give me my lunch.” They all exploded at the same time, April released a torrent of ass-milk into Donna’s waiting mouth, not controlling as much as just letting it go. Donna in her own right came hard. Pussy juice was leaking all over the floor of the office. “The custodians will have fun tonight.” Donna thought as another milk burst into her mouth, this time she tasted some of the girls shit, but that was expected, and tasty. Last month had been the scat fetish for Donna. An interesting month to say the least. Eating out everyone she could persuade to get into her cubicle. The Dean came hard in Rachel, who had felt it coming and hammered down so her sphincter was kissing the base of his cock. No cum would escape while she was there. Rachel’s pussy exploded on cue, she was a squirter, and started to rain pussy juice over April and Donna. Exhausted, they all collapsed, Rachel made sure she wasn’t leaking as to show Miss. Sandra. Donna, took the ball gag from April and kissed her full on the lips. “Thank you, sweetie, we must do that again!” “Ok girls, let’s get you back to class, your teacher is probably wondering where you are.” The Dean held up the leashes and the girls got on all fours and waited. Donna spanked April on the ass playfully. “You must come by my house later.” She wrote her address on a sheet of waterproof paper, (All messages in the school were delivered by naked girls on all fours,) and gave April a command, “Be here at 5 o’clock today pet.” “Yes Miss Donna.” Was the only reply as the two were led out the door back to class. Donna went back to her desk, got her well used butt plug out, sat it on the chair and settled down on it for the rest of her shift. This was the only way she could work anymore. She sighed contentedly as she now had a full belly. “Ass-milk is the best.” She said to herself as she picked up the absentee forms on her desk.

As the Dean walked the girls back into the classroom, the sight instantly sprung his flaccid cock back to life. On Sandy’s desk, a third girl had joined and was attacking Sandy’s asshole. Shit was poking out and she was sucking on it like a cock. Sandy had excellent control to keep her ass muscles from expelling what looked like an extremely large turd. Sam was now sitting with her legs around Sandy’s face, and rubbing massage oils into the TA’s flawless back, spasming every few minutes with another micro orgasm. His eyes gazed towards the front of the classroom, where Sandra was now being eaten by a new student. Apparently, her initial training had ended and she was being tested out before more specialized training was implanted. He could tell that Ashley had a furry bush, (“That will be cut tonight”) he thought. Her face was already glistening with Sandra’s juices and her panties had been torn from her body, showing a pert ass, pink rosebud, and dripping snatch. After being released from her leash, Rachel crawled to Miss Sandra and presented her ass. “See, Miss Sandra?” The cum began dripping from her shrinking asshole. “I made him cum deep in there for You.” “Good girl, Rachel.” Sandra was panting as Ashley was concentrating on her clit. “Why don’t you go feed Melissa in the corner?” “Yes, Miss Sandra.” She scurried off, grabbed Melissa, and whispered in her ear. Melissa’s eyes got round as she followed Rachel to the corner. Rachel got on all fours again and spread her ass wide. Melissa licked her lips and knelt in and began her afternoon snack. April approached on all fours, turned around and presented her ass, which was sparkling clean from Donna’s work. “I fed Miss Donna, Miss Sandra and I am clean now.” “I also have an appointment for her dinner at 5 PM tonight.” Miss Sandra, in her own right had a large shit sticking out and the newly mesmerized Ashley was licking it and pulling it with her mouth. “Good girl, April.” “To get you ready for tonight, why don’t you put yourself in the milking machine?” “Yes, Miss Sandra.” She crawled over to a specially designed chair in the corner. Two girls were already hooked in and were mooing like cows. April sat on the buttplug and opened the valve, as milk from the tank of lactating girls started pouring into her ass, she connected pumps to her own tits and began lactating herself. Every girl needed to take lactation pills to do this, and April was the best producer. As she started out at the classroom, her mind emptied, and thought of nothing bet the spirals behind her eyes, and the feeling in her tits and ass.

Ashley in her own right, was dripping on the floor, and moaning into Miss Sandra’s asshole. “Why don’t you hold the bells for a while, and let us finish?” “Use Donna for a while.” The Dean was leaking cum again, “Yes, Ma’am” and left the classroom. Ashley was now openly fingering her unused virgin asshole. Miss Sandra had been holding a large shit since that morning, she had planned to let it loose in Donna’s mouth at lunch, but now that Donna was taken care of, she would start Ashley’s training. “Open your mouth wide, pet.” Ashley immediately complied, getting down on her knees and looking up at what she now obsessed over. Miss Sandra’s asshole dilated dropping a huge shit into Ashley’s waiting mouth.

As she was swallowing the class erupted in a pre-planned group orgasm. Cocks jizzed all over, pussies squirted all over the floor, and Ashley had the most intense orgasm of her life after she finished eating and licking Miss Sandra clean. “Ashley, arrive two hours early tomorrow and tonight I want you to convert your parents.” “We will see about getting you a TA position here.” “Yes, Miss Sandra.” The entranced girl stood up and sat back in her seat, pulling out her notebook to write down her special homework. “Tonight class, it’s all about the ass!” “Fingers, tongues, and objects or cocks.” “At least four hours of training, and more if possible.” “Ruby, you and Miss Sandy have a date tonight along with your homework, and I expect a full video report.” “Yes, Miss Sandra, the tiny pixie girl squeaked.” “Alexandra, call your parents, you will be spending the night with Me.” “Yes, Miss Sandra.” The girl picked up her phone to call her mother. “Class dismissed, everyone bright and early tomorrow!” The entire class got dressed quickly and left. Sandra took a last look at Ashley as she left the classroom, “Making the perfect slaves, one class at a time.” She sighed and began to watch the videos of last nights homework to grade it.