The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A class in hypnosis

Description: Together with her slave girl Lucie, Prof Paula Smith wants to recruit more students for her harem. Unfortunately Covid forces her fulfil her plan via video chat

* * *

Hello everyone, this is my first attempt of writing a story like this. I hope you enjoy. All characters described are 18 years old or older. The persons mentioned in this story are not supposed to represent someone. Please mind that this is fictional and hypnosis without prior and explicit consent is unethical. Enjoy! If you have any comment just text me at

Categories: fd, ff, in, ma, mc
* * *

“I think we are ready to begin, Miss!” Lucie was smiling mindlessly. She was looking for this for weeks, months even. Ever since she joined the team of Professor Paula Smith as a student assistant she was admiring her. Paula Smith was truly a luminary in her field of research, the leading expert with dozens of published papers. Plus she was surprisingly attractive, turning 41 recently she was 172 cm tall with long blond hair, cute laugh lines and curves that made it hard for every male student (and most females too tbh) to concentrate on her lectures. And as her shirts were often low-cut offering an amazing view of her 76D cups she managed to keep her lecture halls filled to the last place. In normal times that is. But since Covid forced the universties to shut down, Prof Smith had to move her lectures to online plattforms.

There the idea was born which took some months to prepare. It began with recruiting talented and attractive students for a seminar. Luckily Lucie was well known and good friends with the prettiest girls in her class. Therefore it was easy to convince them to join the seminar even though they’ve been pretty busy with their finals already. Little do they know that the true purpose was entirely different. 5 girls signed up: Lucie of course, as well as Celina, Rike, Laura and Leonie.

Paula gave a smile to Lucie, the 22 year old girl has proven herself to be a good addition to her team (and the harem she was going to build). She quickly triggered her to feel a rewarding wave of pleasure and then joined the call herself. Shortly after, the girls joined one by one, less than 2 minutes later all students were present, greeting each other and smiling. “Hello everyone, first of I would like to thank you for participating in my class. I know you all are stuck in exam preparation. As you know I am planning to take a deeper look into the topic of hypnosis with you guys. This first call is to make some organisation remarks and to plan your research projects.”

* * *

Celina was a tall girl with black hair. She had an astonishing E cup. Now she was sitting in her living room, listening to Prof Smith. She had been interested in hypnosis before. As Prof Smith talked she noticed the screen flickering slightly. For a moment she thought that a word flashed over the screen. It happened again. Her eyes drifted to Miss Smiths cleavage. Damn was her professor hot. She envied whoever she was sleeping with. She asked herself how it would feel to touch these boobs, to feel her soft skin, to serve that beautiful woman. To obey what she said. To obey what she said? Celina shaked her head in confusion, that was a weird thought. She has always been into women, but obeying them did never came into her mind. But yet it seemed so right to obey her professor, to do as she asked. Her mind feeled so dizzy yet so relaxed. A smile widened on her face.

Lucie on the other end of the line registered Celinas blank look. She expected her to be the first to fall for her Mistress. She has always been suggestible and her subconcious mind was eager to read and comply to the hidden messages on the flickering screen.

* * *

Rike, a tall blond girl with a more flat chest and her hair bound to a ponytail, was quite bored at the same time. She didn’t really care for the seminar but only joined when Lucie asked her repeatedly. And as she looked at her fellow students, she could see that they were not especially hooked up as well. Most telling was Celina’s face. Her look was kinda absent, distand, like her mind was somehwere else. It didn’t look like she was thinking about the seminar. Little did she know Celina wasn’t thinking at all right now.

“Hypnosis …”, Prof Smith said while taking off the shining necklace she were wearing, “… is of course not as its shown in TV or on stage.” She raised her arm so the necklace was clearly visible for everyone. “It’s not like I could just I could simply hold up this necklace and say ‘sleep’ to make someone fade out.” But that was exactly what happened to Rike. She didn’t know why, she didn’t even realise. But when Prof Smith said “Sleep”, her mind simply turned blank. She didn’t expect it, she allowed the words of Prof Smith to enter her head, and as she did not critically think about them her mind simply accepted them. And as Miss Smith said “sleep”, that was what her mind did.

* * *

Laura did not realise that three of her friends were already hypnotised at this point. She was paying her parents a visit, sitting in the living room. As her parents were gone for the rest of the day and only her 19 years old younger sister Lea was around. But as she was hardly ever leaving her room she might have used the living room as well. Laura was the smallest, just 158 cm high, had a beautiful with C cups, cute freckles and long dark brown hair. She never believed that the stage hypnosis was real anyway, so she wasn’t surprised by the statement of Prof Smith. Even though the necklace was beautiful and she noticed her gaze drawn to it. “But sometimes if the subject follows the necklace with her eyes and the hypnotist is guiding her into trance”, Miss Smith continued, “the subject might drop at some point. It is actually easy for them as they simply have to take deep breaths and relax. Just focus on their breathing and the words of the hypnotist, so calm and inviting, so easy to listen to”. As Prof Smith continued to explain how to hypnotise someone, Laura noticed how easy it was to follow her voice. As her professor told how deciding a calm, relaxing and soft voice was to hypnotise someone, she realised that Miss Smith had this exact kind of voice. It feeled good to simply listen, quite relaxing. She totally understood why this method surely would work on subjects, hell it was even starting to work on her. “Hypnosis is an invitation, an invitation the subject can accept if she wants. You simply help her to drop herself. And after all it will be a good idea for the subject to be hypnotised, nothing to be ashamed of.” That sounded right, Laura thought. After all, hypnosis sounded like a pretty cool thing. And with that, she accepted the invitation, the hidden offer in Miss Smith’s explanation. Laura dropped, a smile on her face.

* * *

While Prof Smith was talking, Lucie looked at her friends and fellow students. Soon they would learn to admire her as she did. She couldn’t wait for them to become just as her, mindless and enslaved. A truly wonderful feeling that was. She was now owned by Prof Smith for 9 months and it had been the best time of her live. It began right after she was hired. Prof Smith asked her to come to her office. Lucie, about 162 cm tall, brown hair down to her shoulders and confident C cups, was paying effort to look as good as possible. She has been wearing a knee-length black skirt and a tight blue shirt showing of her curves perfectly. Prof Smith welcomed her, offering her a cup of tea. Lucie sat down, taking a sip. The tea tasted pretty, she never drank that kind of tea before. Immediately she was feeling more comfortable, a bit dizzy even. The smile of Prof Smith as she watched her drinking was sympathetic. Lucie’s memories were foggy afterwards. She remembered Prof Smith talking about submission, dominance, the importance of obedience. Lucie was straight before but she soon realised how right Prof Smith was when talking about the beauty of a female body. Of course she was bi, how couldn’t she as her boss invited her to take a deep look into her cleavage. Lucie was mesmerized as Prof Smith introduced her to her new purpose, which was not just working for her but being a slave to her, fulfilling her every wish. That was right of course, as she finished her first cup of tea she was blank and mindless. Prof Smiths words was washing away her mind, every resistance, every independent thought. Of course Lucie didn’t need that at all, she was happy to be a slave, she was born to be a slave. And now, Prof Smith showed her the truth. After a second cup of tea Lucie was kneeling in front of her Mistress, naked and happy, serving her with her tongue. Her Mistress cried in pleasure, which in turn gave Lucie the best orgasm she ever had in her life. No boy was able to satisfy her the way Mistress Smith did by enslaving her.

Prof Smith deepened her control over Lucie during the next months. Soon she was the perfect slave girl. Her friends began to wonder why she have had to work that much as she was just a student assistant after all. It was getting more and more difficult to hide her enslavement from her friends. Also she began to feel sorry for her friends, as they were clearly missing out of the best experience possible, being enslaved to Miss Smith. Luckily her Mistress had the answer, as of course she is always right. Her friends could simply be included in Prof Smith’s control, enslaved as she was. It was perfect, the best solution thinkable. So they began to carefully argue which girls should be allowed to join the harem. And their plan worked. As Lucie realised three of her fellow students were already hypnotised. Celina, Rike and Laura all were mindlessly staring into the cam. Just Leonie to go.

* * *

Paula noticed with pleasure how easy the girls were to trance. Just 20 minutes in and three girls were deeply hypnotised. Her slave was truly a good girl, she had to reward her properly soon. Now as three girls were already into hypnosis, she decided it was time to reveal her plan to Leonie, the last girl with a free will. Leonie was 176 cm tall with dark blond hair, wearing red glasses and had a hourglass body with F cups. “In fact”, Paula said, “hypnosis can take many forms. And sooner or later all of you have been or will be hypnotised.” As she thought, Leonie looked confused while all the other girls didn’t show any sign of surprise. “Lucie for one did already enjoy my hypnosis and I would love to show the effects hypnosis can have”, she continued. “You must be kidding”, said Leonie. “Lucie would tell me.” Leonie and Lucie were best friends and roommates for years, both didn’t believe in hypnosis at all. Paula replied: “Oh, dear, she surely was hypnotised. Lucie, it’s time to go Blank”.

As Lucie heard her trigger her mind turned blank, no thought. “Yes Mistress, I obey” she answered automatically and monotone. “Stand up, Lucie.” She obeyed. “Meow!” She obeyed. “Put both your hands high in the air and freeze!” She obeyed.

Leonie was stunned. Hypnosis clearly wasn’t real but Lucie, her long time roommate, a rational and intelligent girl, a girl she knew by heart, would normally act as she did right now. She stood up and ran into Lucies room. There she was, standing in the pose Miss Smith commanded her to take. Mindlessly staring at nothing in particular. “Lucie! What is happening?!” she asked, she shaked her as she didn’t react at all. Looking at the screen Leonie saw Celina, Rike and Laura all standing all in the same pose as Lucie. How did that happen? “Professor, what is going on? How on earth?” Miss Smith on the screen laughed. “Dear, Lucie has been hypnotised for months. And the other girls, well they do fall more easily than you do I suppose.”

“You tried to hypnotise us without asking?” Leonie couldn’t believe it. “I succeeded in hypnotising you, well most of you at least”, Prof Smith replied. “And now, its time for you to get hypnotised too.” Leonie laughed in disbelieve. But Prof Smith adressed Lucie saying “Lucie, you are a hidden hypnotist”. Hearing this trigger, Lucie was able to move again. She was unaware that Prof Smith taught her to hypnotise because she was told to forget. But now she knew exactly what to do and the target her Mistress commanded her to hypnotise. And so she told her best friend and roommate to “look into my eyes”. Even though Leonie freaked out she was fascinated. Lucie had these deep almond brown eyes that just fit her so perfectly. As it was easy to get lost in these eyes Leonie didn’t really care what she said. Her fascination grew with every breath she took, as she realised that she was still able to relax. After all, when Lucie was hypnotised for so long, how bad could it be. And with that, she gave into Lucies soft voice and almond brown eyes. Lucie was controlling her, Lucie was her Mistress. And as Lucie was herself just a slave to Prof Smith, it was logical that Leonie was too. As were Celina, Rike and Laura.

* * *

Paula couldn’t be happier. She watched her slave Lucie hypnotising Leonie, the most resisting student. After ten minutes Lucie had finished what she was commanded to do and together with Leonie she sat down in front of the cam, as did Celina, Rike and Laura. “Are you ready for your enslavement, girls?” she asked. “Yes Mistress” they replied with one voice.

* * *

About one hour later, the basic programming of the girls were complete. Of course the four new slaves would still need a lot of training to be as hypnotised and obedient as Lucie was. But the first step was taken. Paula decided to reward Lucie by making her the “premier slave”, meaning that she would be Mistress to her fellow students as long as she accepted Paula and her decisions as superior in all ways. Lucie happily accepted. Paula, who had been waiting patiently for the training now couldn’t resist anymore. She wanted to see her harem girls as they were supposed to be: naked. She commanded the girls to strip, one of the time so each other could enjoy the slow striptease they gave in front of the cam.

First was Leonie, who wore a wide shirt and jogging pants. As she moved the shirt over her head her heavy boobs fell down, not surprising given their size and the fact that she was not wearing a bra. Even entranced Lucie couldn’t help but take a quick look at the full, perfect boobs. Paula was proud on the impact she had on this formerly straight girl.

Next was Laura. She began with removing her skirt, afterwards unbottening her blouse beginning in the top and slowly working towards the bottom. She was wearing sexy black underwear that actually fit her that well that Paula allowed her to keep that on.

Rike was clearly most experienced in giving stripteases, she even danced and moved her hips seductivly as she got rid of her clothes, a tight shirt with huge cleavage and a jeans. Lastly Celina rose. Laughing Paula realised, that Celina was just wearing an oversized t shirt and nothing else. The shirt was already telling how horny Celina was right now.

* * *

Half an hour later Laura kneeled in front of her webcam. She was pleasuring herself for her Mistress, the woman she admired and loved, the woman she would do everything for. Her fellow slaves did so too, Rike even got herself a toy to play with. As they all masturbated Mistress Smith continued to condition them with commands, instructions and triggers. Suddenly she heard a voice behind her: “What the fuck!” Lea, Lauras younger sister, was standing behind her. She was as short as Laura. Her cute B cups were pushed up in a tight green dress which she was wearing. Her black hair was falling perfectly around her face. “What on earth are you doing? Why in the living room!” Lea cried.

“Its not as you think”, she tried to explain. “I am just serving my Mistress as a good girl does.” Out of everything Lea might have expected, that answer wasn’t it. “Your what?!” But Laura just remembered one lesson she learned: “It’s a pleasure to obey Mistress. Girls like you are destined to be enslaved. It’s your purpose, its all girls purpose.” Well, she thought, if all girls are destined to be enslaved by her Mistress, why not start now with her sister. She stood up and said “I will explain everything to you, please sit down here” and showed Lea the place in front of the screen.

* * *

The end.