The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The City of Green Valley : The long week

There was a weird city, a long time ago, called Green Valley. Why weird, do you ask? Because of the smell, nobody could explain it, and I have asked about it to people who have lived here all their lives, but that smell did things… it messes with emotions, it would make you do things that you would never do or even think of doing, forbidden things, things that are wrong, but in Green Valley would seem so right…

Her name is Amanda, the most beautiful woman in the world, long brown curly hair, small breasts, such a big and round ass, and now she was sleeping in my side after our fuck, I love her, since I moved to Green Valley I wanted her, and there was nothing wrong with our love.

Not even the fact we are siblings.

* * *

It was monday.

Amanda stepped out of the car first, she was excited to see her new house, her mother, because of her job needed to move from place to place quite often, Amanda wouldn’t complain, she liked to travel.

Her brother, Tailor? Not so much, he just wanted to stay in one place for more than a year, you know? Growing roots, he was getting out of the car, but not exactly excited.

“C’mon Tailor, if you go any slower you will be going backwards!!!” Said Amanda, their mother was already inside the house, but she was there teasing her brother, until she saw him starting to walk and smiled. It was such a nice day, sunny, no clouds on sight… and there was that smell…

“I’m coming, stop being so dramatic.” Said Tailor, he was also smelling something weird, but couldn’t put the fingers on it, he for some reason thought a little about that expression “put the finger on it”, and then he looked to his sister, as it was the first time he actually saw her, like a woman, she was maybe the most beautiful woman he ever saw, and her breasts…

Put the finger on it—He thought again.

Amanda was also feeling weird, she was looking at her brother’s face, he was beautiful she thought, but she didn’t know what made her think about it. Weird out by that feeling she turned around to enter the new home, letting Tailor eyes fixed on her ass.

* * *

It was tuesday.

Amanda was in her family’s new kitchen, still thinking of her weird thoughts about her brother she had on the morning prior.

And not only during the morning!!!

At night, when she was tidying her new room, she had images of her brother’s face flashing on her mind, well, not just his face, she also remembered when they were in a pool a few weeks ago, when he had nothing but his shorts on.

She keeps packing up her things, with the hope that eventually the thought would go away, it didn’t. She keeped thinking about how cute he was, how strong he was, and if he was not her brother, he would be the kind of man she would be into.

She was just getting into sleeping when it hit her.

Why should him being her brother be a problem?

That scared her, why was she thinking about it? It should stop.

But why?

No, don’t even think about it.

Why?

She was trying to concentrate on other things, like the sweet smell of the new city.

Her brother was pretty hot.

No! It wasn’t working.

She was aroused, and she couldn’t stop, every second she got more and more aroused.

She started touching herself, one hand on her vagina, the other on her boobs.

“Tailor.” Said her after her climax.

And now she is in the kitchen, blushing while remembering the last night, what would her mother think if she found out about this new crush? What would Tailor do if he knew how weird she was?

She didn’t know yet, but Tailor had a similar experience last night.

He couldn’t stop thinking about her, how hot she was, and how he would make a move on her if she wasn’t his sister, and also thinking why the fact that they were related should matter in the first place. He touched himself last night, thinking about her making him get off with her tits.

Tailor came to the kitchen, and met Amanda’s eyes for a few moments. There were so many things on their look, shame, fear, lust, and so much more, just waiting to be explored.

“Good Morning,” Said Tailor, trying to make things a little less awkward. “How did you sleep?”

“ Very well,”—Lied Amanda, the night was not pretty good, she was confused. “And you?”

“Good too, I was thinking of going for a walk, wanna go?”

“Not really, no, maybe another time?”

Tailor just nod, then he asked:

“Did you notice the weird smell, or is it just me going crazy?”

You are the one going crazy? Hah—Thought Amanda.

“Yeah, I kind of noticed it when we first stepped out of the car, what do you think it is?”

“No idea, but it smells…”

“Good… “— Said Amanda, dreamy.

“Really good… “— Said Tailor, also dreamy.

They started to get close to each other, neither of them knowing exactly what they were doing, it was like they were in a dream, approaching each other as if they were wild animals, in a mating dance.

But then Amanda’s cell phone fell out of her pocket, and both of them got down to get the cellphone, in this, again, they locked eyes, there was nothing left, just lust.

Both of them thought what could have been, if they just let them go all out on their needs, but Tailor, maybe scared, maybe just anxious, left the house to the street.

Amanda saw him leaving, and took a few moments to realize that the man who just left was not just a man, it was her brother.

What was that?—both of them thought.

* * *

It was wednesday.

There was no one in the kitchen.

There was no one walking around the new city.

There was no one in Amanda’s new room.

There were just two people in the house, and both of them were making up in Tailor’s room.

How did it start? None of them could tell, they were sure that was after they noticed the smell once again, but couldn’t tell anything more, neither they would want to, Amanda and Tailor were too hungry for each other kiss to care about anything else.

Tailor’s hands were all over the place, until they landed on Amanda’s ass, Amanda did a small cute sound when that happened, and she directed her hands to his dick, and started to rub it even with Tailor’s pants in the way.

Tailor kissed her on the neck, both of them were so turned on, he took her shirt off, and she did the same to him.

Tailor took her in his arms, both of them were anxious about what would happen now, he would throw her in his bed.

Until they heard a sound coming from outside the house, it was their mom, coming home from a day of work.

They stopped and looked at each other for a few moments, before putting their shirts back again and going out of the room.

* * *

It was thursday.

At night.

Amanda was in her room, alone.

And so was Tailor, in his room.

The only company both of them had was that smell, who seemed to grow stronger each day they stayed in this new city.

They didn’t talk to each other the whole day, they were too ashamed of what they were doing, they didn’t know how to even pretend that everything was okay.

Nothing of that should be happening, they shouldn’t be into each other, they shouldn’t lust after each other.

Why? Because they were siblings.

The smell got stronger.

It would be incest.

The smell was so sweet… somehow forbidden, both of them knew, but so good.

It would be wr—

The smell took over their senses.

Yeah, both of them thought, it would be incest.

They got scared for a few seconds when they realized that the fact that would be incest was just making things more… right, somehow, everytime they tried to make it clear to themselves that nothing could happen because it would be incest, it would be even more clear in their minds that somehow, somewhere, they would get together.

Yeah, both of them thought, dreamy, it would be incest.

Amanda got her cellphone, and texted Tailor.

“Tailor…”

“Hey Amanda. “

Both of them knew what they wanted, but that didn’t stop them from being somewhat scared.

“ How about tomorrow… I don’t know, you spent the day with me.”

Tailor’s heart was beating so fast now.

—”Where?”

“Here in my room, my bed is bigger than yours. “

- Sure, I can’t wait.

Both of them are ready for tomorrow, it felt that this was a long time coming, as if they were waiting for it for a lifetime.

The smell was so, so good.

* * *

It was friday.

There was no sound in the house that day.

None, but Amanda’s moaning while her brother thrust her, again and again.

Soon they got involved in another kiss, long and sensual, as they never felt that way in their lives.

It didn’t matter that they were being so loud that their neighbor could listen.

All that matters was to get what they wanted out of each other, make each other cum.

As they were involved by the smell.

The sweet smell of the weird city of Green Valley.