The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

City of Breasts

Chapter Three: Orientation Part Three

Jaqueline blushed furiously as she walked naked down the street. Monica had convinced her to leave her clothes at her apartment. It’ll be fun, she’d said. And, well, it was. The licked lips and delighted eyes cast her way did bring her a certain level of joy. She felt wanted, cared for, and welcome. She was liked. Each passerby who smiled at her with a friendly, feminine face made her heart flutter in place, each playfully batting of a luxurious pair of eyelashes made her mouth water as she imagined a cute date with their owner. But still, she felt exposed and vulnerable. That was nice, sort of, but it was stressful too.

Lequisha noticed her ambivalence. The woman’s hand, strong but with no calluses, squeezed Jaqueline’s in its grasp. “Nervous, sweetheart?” she asked. Jaqueline nodded.

“It’s nice, but—” Jaqueline leaned against the welcome girl, face burning. “I feel, odd-not uncomfortable, but…” Jaqueline clung to Lequisha’s arm as the girl led her into an alley. It was clean and sightly, with a cute little bench.

“Take a seat, sweet pea.” Jaqueline nodded and obeyed, sitting on the strangely comfortable bench and looking up. Lequisha smiled, slipping her breasts from the plush bra she wore. A familiar sense of delight instantly flooded Jaqueline’s brain, banishing her nerves in the blink of an eye. Her mouth went slack, tongue lolling and a trail of spittle trickling down from it. Lequisha’s giant, motherly breasts seemed to beckon her to them, out of her body, out of her self, and her floaty mind was all too eager to do as instructed. Everything was limp. Everything was love.

Lequisha giggled to herself, hands massaging and caressing her breasts. “That’s a good girl,” she purred in her most motherly tone, “Just stare. Let them make everything okay.” Jaqueline’s head, heavy and clumsy, nodded in response. It wobbled unsteadily like a weight on a piece of rubber, but her drooping eyes stayed fixed on Lequisha’s breasts. “Good girl,” cooed Lequisha, “Relax and listen. Obey.”

“Oh...bbbb…” Jaqueline’s smiling, dull mouth struggled to answer like her lower lip was numb. Lequisha giggled again.

“Watch how nicely they smoooosh in my hands,” she murmured, hands pressing her boobs together. “How my hands compress the supple, beautiful skin of my mounds.” Jaqueline nodded, head flung wildly back and forth as her limp body moved like a noodle. “How pretty my perky, pointy nipples are.” Lequisha slid her hands-slowly, gently, along her breasts to her nipples, which hardened and stood out as her fingers ran over them, rubbed them. Jaqueline’s gaping maw found a way to droop ever farther as whatever semblance of awareness was left in her eyes vanished behind an opaque, watery curtain of bliss.

Lequisha bent her back, leaning forward. Jaqueline’s limp body responded in kind, leaning in and stretching like a plant reaching for the sun. “How pretty it all is. Out. In the open.”

“I...iiii….i...n…” Jaqueline happily slurred, her thoughts nothing but soup. Nothing solid was left in her mind. There was only a jumbled slurry of love for Lequisha.

“Gooood girl.” Lequisha said with a grin, one hand taking the back of Jaqueline’s head. It slid easily, expertly, between its target and the girl’s ponytail to press the girl’s face into her delicious flesh. Jaqueline gave a muffled groan as the perfect breasts touched her face, her entire body shivering with raw, unfiltered delight. “Tits belong out. Girls should show off.” An indistinct sound suffocated itself into Lequisha’s cleavage. “Girls’ bodies are beautiful. Being naked is normal. You love showing off.” Lequisha’s other arm left her chest, sliding around Jaqueline’s waist to press her weak body into a loving embrace.

“Covering up is silly. Girls show off. Nudity is normal.” She fought the urge to give a motherly laugh because she could feel drool on her boob. The hand on Jaqueline’s head began to stroke it, nails running through her soft delicate hair. “You’re not ashamed. There’s no reason to be. Public nudity is normal, sweetie. It’s healthy.” Jaqueline’s head nodded, very gently. “You love showing off. It makes you feel safe. Comfy. Spreading your legs, bouncing your tits, flashing your panties. Your crotch. It’s healthy and comfy and important.”

Lequisha slipped her tits back in her bra, content with a job well done. Jaqueline nodded, extremely comfy, as her blurred vision began, very slowly, to condense back into coherent shapes. She was vaguely aware that she’d looked at Lequisha’s tits, that she’d zoned out. She leaned against the building behind the bench, not realizing her legs were wide open. God, her body felt good. “I love you, Lequisha…” she muttered with a lazy smile.

“I love you too, Jaqueline. Sooo much.” She patted Jaqueline’s head, heart skipping a beat when the precious girl nuzzled into it and purred. They’d wait here a moment and let her scrambled brains return to normal, then they’d go clothes shopping. Perhaps they would get a cup of coffee or a bite to eat. Lequisha fondly thought back on the welcome girl who she had eventually moved in with and hoped she was making a similar impression on Jaqueline. She sat next to Jaqueline and held her close. For a moment, only as long as it took for the girl’s cute little brain to recover, they sat in comfortable, affectionate silence.

* * *

“Have fun!” Shouted Crystal, waving with so much energy her firm, shapely breasts bounced with wild abandon. Two or three customers stared at her totally naked upper body and reacted as they always did: blushing and smiles. Her tight core and wide hips gave her a striking visage that would make her popular on its own, but Crystal had more than that to her name. Her eyes were like someone had taken an ice cream scoop to a beautiful summer day, and her hair-a set of messy twintails dyed the vibrant pastel blue and pink of cotton candy-were pleasing to the eye. She wore a strange ensemble of a belt-like ornament around her waist (which thinned toward the center, leaving her shaved pussy completely uncovered) and a pair of gaudy high heels, both made of material that resembled spiky, bright blue glass or ice.

Perks of working at a clothes store: custom made clothes as bizarre and specific as your imagination. One of Crystal’s coworkers, an albino girl wearing a much more traditional black and white lingerie bra and a pair of thigh highs with kitty faces on the tops, was happily groping a girl, smiling wide as she did so. “My name’s Catherine, sweetie,” Catherine cooed, her pale pink eyes hidden behind a set of piercing red contacts, “How can I help you?”

The girl was shy. That was more common in these areas with a train station, as precious new babies were being welcomed and helped to get settled in. She wasn’t scared or uncomfortable, though: while the experience of having a beautiful, near-naked stranger bathe her in affection was new and mildly overwhelming, it was also deeply enjoyable. She puffed her chest out even as her face burned. “I’d like some lingerie, please. ”

“Mmm!” cooed the white-haired girl, eyes on her customer’s perky breasts as her hands sqeezed them, pressed them together, then bounced them up and down to her own delight. “That’s dreadfully vague, deary,” she droned with a playful lilt in her voice, “what color? Lace, frills? Sexy or slutty? Themed after anything? Do be specific, lass, we have all day. There’s no rush!” One of the doors to the rest of the store opened and closed in the corner of her vision as two more customers entered. The girl’s attentions were unaffected: Crystal could handle it.

“Uhhh, baby blue?” her subject of inquiry answered, voice shaky with uncertainty. “Not too flashy, just cute and playful?” The employee purred seductively, eyes flashing with intent. She nodded and dashed off into another room.

* * *

“This place is...huge,” remarked Jaqueline, finding a new and exciting joy in the glances her body was getting. She wondered why that was, but only briefly before she decided not to ruin a wonderful mood by dissecting it. “I didn’t expect…”

“Well,” answered Lequisha with a sly grin and a hand lovingly, gingerly taking one of Jaqueline’s, “It’s the first stop for many new girls, you see. Gotta have lots of cute new clothes.”

Jaqueline was right. The store was expansive, three floors of all kinds of clothes. What hit her second, after realizing it was a bit strange for a city of half-naked exhibitionists to have a clothing store so large, was the dissonance between the place itself and its contents. It was much showier than you’d expect: lavish carpets, a nice coat of yellow and red paint over the walls, paintings of beautiful women dotting the walls, and even chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

By contrast, the wares on display were almost exclusively meant to titilate. Lingerie was everywhere, from black lacy bras with heart-shaped holes to display your nipples to pink bikinis that covered just about nothing. Instead of mannequins, the place’s wares were displayed on lifesize dolls that resembled people. They were prettier than mannequins, Jaqueline supposed, but still kind of creepy.

“See anything you like?” Lequisha asked. Jaqueline shook her head no. Lequisha chuckled and nodded. “Then we’ll head to the room to the side. It’s smaller. Less overwhelming.” Jaqueline nodded, eagerly following Lequisha through another door into a smallish room, this one red and black. It was lowkey compared to the rest of the building. Small and cozy. Young women rifled through underwear and showy dresses casually and with plenty of care. Lequisha lead Jaqueline to a counter where a girl with gorgeous eyes stood, her breasts held enticingly together by her arms.

“Heyyyy, cuties!” the girl behind the counter trilled. She seemed totally naked, which made Jaqueline blush. She was naked herself, but there was a confidence to this girl that made her feel like she was going to melt. “My name’s Crystal! I know you, Lequisha, who’s this precious thing?”

“My name’s Jaqueline,” she started, eyes tracing Crystal’s impressive physique. There wasn’t much muscle but there was hardly any fat. Toned came to mind. The girl wiggled her hips, throwing her head back to playfully touch her lip with a single long, perfect nail. Jaqueline’s heart skipped a beat as the pretty woman’s undulating body captured her eyes. She could feel blood coming to her face.

“Heyyyy there, Jaqueline,” purred Crystal, easily leaping onto the counter to pose seductively on it. She traced a hand lazily down the gentle countour of her body, which had a powerful contrast to the bright blue...was it a belt? that she wore. The thing looked like a tube of blown glass, wrapping around her hips and coming to points that slotted into a very small clasp in front.

And that’s when Jaqueline realized that the confident, cheerful girl in front of her had a cleanly shaven pussy. It took about a second longer for Jaqueline to realize she liked that. She liked that a lot. Jaqueline brain didn’t even think to laugh at the absurd gear the object of this new affection had adorned her body with, because the overpowering normalcy with which it had been presented made it infectious.

“Oh...heyyyy,” slurred the lovestruck young adult, drool filling her mouth at the thought of leaning over and pushing her face into that lean, yummy crotch, “you’re reaaaally pretty.”

“Thank you, Jaqueline,” Crystal answered, reaching out to paw at the girl’s face. Jaqueline rose to her toes, nuzzling into the soft touch and feeling weak. Loved. Vulnerable. It was nice.

“You’re welcooooome,” Jaqueline answered, “here for clothes.”

Crystal smiled and jumped onto her feet, somehow doing a full frontflip and landing deftly on a pair of heels almost as outlandish as her belt(?). At once two competing thoughts surged through Jaqueline’s brain: first, that what she’d just witnessed was impractical, probably dangerous, and definitely a terrible idea. Second, that for some reason it was really, really hot. Jaqueline’s legs turned rubbery as she suddenly imagined this bubbly lady jumping like that and knocking her to the ground. Preferably a bed, she figured. That’d be comfy…

“There! It looks great!” Trilled Crystal, standing with hands on her hips. Jaqueline looked down, and saw a white bra on her. It was plush, very soft on both sides, and its thickness helped make her breasts look bigger. There was a pattern on it but she didn’t notice what. She was busy tentatively groping herself and trying not to moan.

“Geez, you’re fast.” Lequisha almost whispered, looking notably impressed.

“Thank you! Crystal responded.

“Show off.” Muttered a white haired girl running past with a bundle of baby blue fabric under her arm.

“Flirt!” Shouted Crystal as she leaned forward intensely and in doing so flung her breasts up and down just a bit, winking and sticking her tongue out in a juvenile expression of faux disrespect. “We all know you love me, Catherine!”

Jaqueline found herself grinning ear to ear, the playful banter of these beautiful women putting a comfy warmth in her heart. “So, um, how much for the bra?”

Crystal wheeled to face Jaqueline with an expression of intensity and marched towards her, her legs crossing each other and grinding her soft, tempting thighs together. “How much?” she teased, lips curled into a smile, “My my my, there’s no register for a reason silly girl!” Jaqueline found herself nodding reflexively. Yes, of course. What a silly question. “I’ll take a kiss, though. Is that all right?” Jaqueline nodded intensely and was suddenly two feet away, backed against the counter. A scrumptious pair of lips met her own, sucking and kissing with care. Crystal’s tongue entered her mouth and the two embraced, Crystal’s lithe body feeling perfect to hold and paw at. Ten long nails began to scratch delicately at Jaqueline’s back. She shivered and moaned. God, that felt GOOD.

“Mmmf,” groaned Crystal as she slipped free, a devious look on her face. “You’re cute. Let’s go on a date tonight.”

“Yeah,” Jaqueline answered despite not really knowing what she was agreeing to. “Let’s go on a date…”