The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Central City Station

Anchor:

News has been coming in of an unexplained incident at City Central station. The details at present seem somewhat confused, but, errrm... there does appear to have been some sort of mass hysteria affecting scores of rail commuters at the busiest time of the evening. I think we can go to our reporter on the scene Shiraz Cabernet for more details. Hello Shiraz?

(Cut to Shiraz Cabernet at Central Station)
Cabernet:

Thanks Jacob, you know you do have a very sexy voice. I hadn’t noticed that before. Errrmm... anyway, yes, I’m here at City Central Station and it’s an extraordinary scene. Around thirty minutes ago strange things began happening here, right in the middle of the evening rush hour. Several people began acting in an increasingly sexually provocative manner, leading quickly to scores of people engaging in explicit sexual acts openly on the station concourse. It seems... ermm... it seems. I’m sorry, it’s getting a little hot here I’m losing my breath a little. Ummm... back to Jacob Creek in the studio.

Anchor:

Err...Thank you Shiraz. I’m sorry viewers for the sudden loss of that report. Well, I’m hearing that we are going to stay with this story though I’m told that footage of the actual scene on the concourse at the moment is far too explicit to be shown on your screens. We have another reporter outside the station who we can now talk to for the latest news. Hello Pinot Grigio?

(Cut to male reporter outside on the street amongst the gathering crowds)
Grigio:

Thank you Jacob. The scene outside the station is complete chaos. Police are sealing off the entire station now, allowing nobody in or out while the situation is assessed further. Our own Shiraz Cabernet is trapped in the building with her film crew so I’m sure we’ll get more information from her in due course. The details I can give you are fairly sketchy but it appears that these strange activities began at around 6 p.m. When a handful of apparently unconnected women began dancing provocatively and disrobing whilst performing sexual acts on themselves. There was a ‘knock on’ effect of some sort as many, many more people, male and female began acting similarly strangely. There are fears that there may be poison gas or some other kind of drug involved, or perhaps this is simply a case of mass hysteria brought about by the recent high temperatures and rush hour stress, it is simply too early to say as yet. Jacob.

Anchor:

Thank you Pinot. This is certainly a remarkable story. We are trying to get our resident psychologist on the line to get some insight from him. We will be back with this story for developments as they happen, but right now we are going to take a break and then it’s Laurent Perrier with the weather, it’s going to be a hot one!

(Cut to commercials)
Anchor:

What the hell is going on down there? Hello?

Gantry:

Hell Jacob, it’s a total mess. We have it all on the monitors up here, you just wouldn’t believe it. There are bodies everywhere.

Anchor:

What? Dead?

Gantry:

No you idiot! They’re all fucking each other stupid. It’s insane. There are women taking it in every hole at once, guys jerking off all over the place, girl on girl, guy on guy, daisy chains, spit roasts, the whole nine yards. It’s dynamite!

Anchor:

But is it news?

Gantry:

I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that you old fart. We are coming off air, and you are going to talk to Shiraz again. We have the jump on every other network; we are the only ones with someone INSIDE. We can’t go live but I want you to anchor this AS live, then we can try and edit up a segment afterwards that will play OK on primetime. I gotta warn you, Shiraz is starting to act a bit funny; you’ll have to work her well. You think you can handle that?

Anchor:

OK, yeah I’ll see what I can do.

Gantry:

Good man. Ok, we’re back from commercial now but we’re putting out a bunch of recorded segments from the regional shows. You’ve got as long as it takes but make it good.

Anchor:

Good evening, this is Jacob Creek on the News Network. We’re back with our main story now and can report EXCLUSIVELY from inside City Central Station with our correspondent Shiraz Cabernet. Shiraz?

(Cut to a slightly dishevelled Shiraz, her hair down and slightly messy, jacket gone, half the buttons on her blouse undone)
Shiraz:

Hi Jacob honey, soooo good to hear your voice. I’m here at...ummm... well I dunno, I’m just here and it’s great. Lemme show you. Come on Dom, shake that camera thingy over here and show the folks at home what’s up.

(panning shot of hedonistic excess)
Shiraz:

You see that? Unbelievable. All these people just consumed with lust. They just don’t care. It’s soooo hot, it’s really getting me juiced....errr... sorry. Ummm... let’s try and talk to someone. Oh yeah! Her, let’s talk to her!

(Camera turns on a beautiful girl stripped to the waist, skirt raised high, one hand tugging on a nipple, the other working itself furiously down her panties)
Shiraz:

(a little breathlessly) Excuse me Miss? News Network. Could we speak to you for a little bit?

Girl:

Oooooohh my God. I think I’m gonna cum.... oh yeah, film me, film me. I’m gonna be a porn star! OOOooooohhhh...

Shiraz:

Oh wow. Oh that’s so hot.... oh... I feel a little woozy... oh wow.

Anchor:

Shiraz? Shiraz? Stay with me. We need to get to the bottom... err.. I mean we need to keep abreast of.... err.... Look, just stick to the damn story will you!

Shiraz:

Oh Yes, yes of course...oh I love it when you are strict with me Jake.... so MASTERFUL...mmmm. Anyway, yes, let me try again. Excuse me Miss? Could you tell me why you are doing that? Oh! Please don’t do that! No! I have to talk to you!

Anchor:

Gantry? What the hell do I do now? That girl has got herself fastened to my reporter’s nipples and the camera work is getting seriously shaky down there. I presume her cameraman is doing what I think he’s doing?

Gantry:

I guess so Jacob. Dom Perignon is usually pretty rock solid, so to speak. Just keep it going as well as you can.

Anchor:

Jesus, I’m a serious news man and now I’m a porn director! This had better be worth it.

Gantry:

You’ll be buried under awards after this Jacob, I promise you.

Anchor:

Well, as you can see the scene at City Central Station is pretty extraordinary. Our own reporter Shiraz Cabernet seems to have been caught up in the mass hysteria down there and is being...errr... sexually assaulted by a member of the commuting public. Oh wait! Hold the camera there, no, back a little to the left! I think we can see someone there who may be immune to whatever is going on. There! That guy sitting on the bench. DOM! HOLD THAT DAMN CAMERA STEADY WILL YOU!

I think we need to talk to this man, he’s sitting motionless in amongst the chaos; he’s wearing a big padded coat with a fur-lined hood obscuring his face. It must be ninety degrees under that! Dom? Get hold of Shiraz and get over there. Where is she?

(The camera pans with Dom as he looks for Shiraz, finding her draped over a hot dog stand, almost naked. A man is licking mild mustard from her left breast; the girl commuter is licking ketchup from her right breast. She is fellating a frankfurter)
Anchor:

Oh my God. Twenty five years of broadcasting and it comes to this.

Gantry:

Stay with me Jacob! Don’t let me down here!

Anchor:

Shiraz. I need you to focus one more time for me. Dom, pick her up or something.

Shiraz:

Oh Jake it’s you again...mmmm if I’m a good girl can I sit on your knee later on?

Anchor:

Errr... yes yes, whatever... just do this one thing for me. Dom will take you to the man I need you to talk to. Don’t screw this up.

(Dom and Shiraz make their slow, shaky way towards the mysterious man, stepping over the fucking, oralising, masturbating bodies as they go, but the closer they get, the more difficult it is)
Shiraz:

Hello everybody at home... all you sexy, horny people. I’m here at the best party ever. Ohhhh it’s good. Look at him! That is MASSIVE!! Oh wow. I really need some cock right now. Oops! Did I say that out loud? My tits are a bit sticky, wanna lick them clean Mister? Thanks!

Ummm.. I’m going to talk to that guy over there cos my strict sugar daddy in the studio wants me to. I dunno why though, he looks boring. OOooh wait. Just wait a minute.

(Shiraz falls to the ground on her back and stuffs her hand between her legs, bringing herself into multiple orgasmic ecstasy. Over and over she cums, making no effort to stop. A splash of semen lands on her bare tits from an unseen source)
Anchor:

Shiraz! Come back to me! Dom? Was that really necessary?

(An up and down ‘nod’ of the camera indicated that it was)
Anchor:

Well you can see from our pictures that the closer we get to the man in the coat, the stronger and more intense the ...ummm... situation is. Sweet Jesus I have never even seen that in books! Our brave reporter Shiraz Cabernet and her cameraman Dom Perignon are having to literally crawl now to reach this gentleman. I’m very sorry for the poor quality of the images and sound, I think Shiraz’s microphone has ...err.... been somewhere it wasn’t designed to go.

Gantry:

Good work Jacob, we’re nearly there.

Anchor:

OK Shiraz. This is the guy you need to talk to. Can you hear me? Please leave yourself alone for a minute. Talk to him. Ask him who he is and what he knows about all this.

Shiraz:

Ummm...giggle... Hi there. You know I’d really like to fuck you....ooops!

Man:

I know.

Shiraz:

So...ummm... you wanna be on TV? I can get you on TV. Just let me sit on your cock for a while and I can fix it.

Man:

No. You must not touch me.

Shiraz:

Awww... don’t be shy... I can make you feel soooooo good.

Man:

Is this camera broadcasting live?

Shiraz:

ummmm... I dunno... it might be. Who cares?

Man:

Make it live and I will talk

Anchor:

Gantry? Are you getting this? It’s your call, there’s nothing else in shot to offend anyone.

Gantry:

OK, we are going to cut back in live. Keep Shiraz off camera. Four...three...two....one...

Anchor:

Welcome back live to News Network. Back to our main news item tonight and we have new exclusive live footage from inside the stricken City Central Station. Our reporter Shiraz Cabernet is with the man who this whole storm seems to be centred on, and who is the only person seemingly immune from its effects. Shiraz, you are live on News Network.

Shiraz:

Um.... yeah.. I’m here... and umm, this guy wants to talk, but he, like, doesn’t want to fu....

(The microphone is snatched from her by the man and her words float away. In homes across the country, in bars, college dorms, gyms and electrical stores the man appears on the TV screen. Slowly he reaches up and pulls back his hood, revealing himself. His bright eyes sparkle. He smiles at millions of people)
Anchor:

Awe crap...