The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CIRCLE OF POWER

By Gloryboy

Oil glistening on her smooth, tanned, naked body, Dawn danced on stage. She was nude except for the bottoms of a string bikini as she gyrated, displaying her toned anatomy for the drooling men who watched her. Robert ‘Tex’ Jones, wearing the cowboy hat to go along with the name, leaned over to Doug Martin seated next to him.

“She’s even hotter than you told me she was,” Jones said.

He looked her up and down. Her black hair fell almost to her waist as the nineteen year old beauty displayed her perfect form in an erotic dance. Her flexibility as well as her curves seemed to defy reality.

“Yes, she is beautiful,” Doug agreed. “I can’t deny that.”

“So, how much?” Jones said.

“For one night with her?” Doug said. “Five thousand dollars.”

Jones laughed.

“Oh she’s hot all right, the best I’ve ever seen but- but—“

Doug was glaring at him and it was as if Jones’s mind was weakening even as his libido was powering up. He looked back at the stage again, drooling and sweating.

“Hey, don’t worry about it,” Doug laughed. “There are other women here and it is a lot of money. I’ll just go over and talk to that guy.”

As Doug walked over to the next table, Jones stared at Dawn. My god she was perfect, he thought. The toned shape of her legs, the perfect swell of her buttocks, the way her breasts were firm and high but not too large, her sweet, sensuous lips, her lustrous hair and a thousand other details made him ache with pains both physical and emotional, experiencing a longing beyond any he had ever known.

Meanwhile, at the next table, Doug was in conversation with three other men, each one intently determined that he and not the others would have the prize that danced before them. Doug was feeling the sweat in his own armpits. She was even getting to him. Damn, I’ve made them feel so hot towards her but she is hot, he smiled. They would probably be begging for her even if I wasn’t pushing their minds. Sometimes I’m just a little too good, he laughed to himself.

Jones was on shaky legs as he stood up and walked over, grabbing Doug’s shoulder.

“Sorry guys,” Doug said. “But he and I did start negotiating first. There will be other nights though.”

“I was wrong,” Jones said. “It’s not that much money at all, not for her. Will you take a check?”

“Sorry, debit card or cash,” Doug smiled.

Dawn continued gyrating on stage as the transaction was completed. Then they shook hands.

“As soon as her dance is completed, I’ll introduce you to her. There is one stipulation- no violence. You do not hurt her.”

“Oh nothing like that,” Jones said.

He continued watching, drenched in sweat, throat dry and licking his lips. He had not felt this aroused in decades if ever.

Jones’s palms were sweating as he and Doug walked through the crowd.

“I have to admit I’m a little nervous,” Jones said.

“That’s understandable,” Doug said, reassuringly.

“Well, it’s just, she’s a young woman and the hottest I’ve ever seen, in perfect condition and I’m, well, I’m a middle-aged man and not in such good a condition.”

“Say no more,” Doug smiled. “I assure you she won’t judge you.”

“I guess I shouldn’t worry,” Jones said. “After all, with the hypnosis and all, she has to do what she’s told right? I mean, she actually enjoys it right?”

“You don’t need to worry,” Doug said. “You will experience bliss and she loves doing it.”

The introductions were made. Doug gave Dawn a hard look, locking eyes with her. Then he turned to Jones and looked carefully into his eyes too. Sure that all was well, he walked away and left the two of them alone. Dawn gave Jones a sensuous smile.

“Come on, let’s find someplace way more private.”

In Dawn’s private room at the club, Jones looked her up and down.

“Well, I suppose we should start?” he stammered.

“You seem like a nice guy,” Dawn said. “Believe me, this will be worth what you paid.”

As soon as he touched her, she slipped away from him. But that was not what happened in his mind. In his mind, he wrapped his arms around her slender waist and passionately kissed her. The real Dawn stood back watching. He could not see her. But she could see the illusion that he was seeing and feeling.

“Hmmm,” her illusionary self whispered, “you’re a fantastic kisser.”

In his mind, she was pressing against him, rubbing against his rock-hard erection. She looked up at him through dreamy eyes and moaned, “Take me, use me all night. Fuck me again and again like there’s no tomorrow.”

A wave of passion beyond belief washed through him. He felt as giddy as a kid experiencing sex or the desire for sex for the first time, like it was all new again. He groaned in passion as he pulled her to the bed. This was going to be worth every penny.

Doug walked into the room through a back door. He stood beside the real Dawn as they watched. Jones was holding his arms curled around empty air but, in his mind, he was holding Dawn. Then he walked over to the bed with his arm out to one side. In his mind, it was around Dawn’s waist. Finally, he was naked and in the bed, holding himself up on his arms. Doug turned away but the real Dawn kept looking and smiled. Jones was erect as it was possible to get and making thrusting motions at empty air. The way he was gasping and moaning in pleasure, it was obvious what he thought he was doing.

“He’s not bad for his age,” Dawn said. “I almost regret I’m not really there.”

“Oh stop it,” Doug chided. “You know the deal. I hypnotize these guys into thinking they are having sex with you. They pay me. I pay you half. I’m no pimp. I’m not really going to take money and make a woman have sex. But I don’t mind guys paying for thinking they got sex. In his mind, it’s totally real. No harm no foul.”

“That’s why I love you so much,” she purred. “You don’t abuse your powers.”

He kissed her shoulder.

“Not right now,” she smiled. “You can’t let yourself lose concentration like that.”

“Oh, I know,” he sighed.

On the bed, Jones looked like he was not going to last much longer. As he screamed in pleasure and orgasmed, the real Dawn walked over.

“Shush,” she whispered. “Go to sleep now.”

In his mind, the words were coming from the woman who seemed to be in bed with him. He obeyed, drifting off. As he fell asleep, the illusion faded away. The real Dawn sat down on the bed and caressed his face.

“You are a good man,” she purred. “You just lack confidence with women. That’s why you run around paying to have sex. From now on, you will be confident. You will talk to women your own age. You will not assume they are attracted to you but you will be confident that they could be. You will find real pleasure in life, not just illusion.”

She got up and walked over to Doug.

“When he wakes up in the morning, he will remember that this was the hottest night of his life,” Doug said. “But he will feel like he has gotten this itch out of his system and he will start focusing on attaining a real life.”

“Good,” Dawn said.

They stepped out of the room and into a back chamber.

Doug caressed her face.

“My angel,” he smiled. “I’m so glad I found you. You were the one my powers first worked on, the one that helped me hatch this whole scheme.”

“You help people,” she smiled. “You’re a good man. Together, we help people. Now I can help you. I know what you like too. You’ve always longed to hypnotize women and control them. But you really are a decent guy. You want them to be willing. Go ahead. You are the hypnotist. Hypnotize me. It’s all you. Hypnotize me.”

“Yes,” he said. “Bend to my will. Feel my control, my power. Kneel to me. Bow before me as your Master. You long to obey me. You long for my control. I am the hypnotist. I am hypnotizing you. It’s all me. I am hypnotizing you.”

Dawn knelt at Doug’s feet, her lips slowly caressing his crotch as he moaned in pleasure.

Standing a few feet away, the real Dawn watched the illusion of her that Doug saw in his mind as it knelt before him. She grinned. She really liked him. He was a good man who simply liked being in control. She had no problem with letting him believe he was.

“It’s all you, baby,” she purred to him. “You are the hypnotist. It’s all you. You are the hypnotist…”