The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please do not post my stories elsewhere without asking my permission first. I like to thank the people at the garden for helping me polish this story.

Cinthesis

Chapter Two

Standing in front of one of two full-length mirror’s their cabin sported, Cindy examined herself. She’d recalled they had one and had carried Beverly, who was lying on the bed a few feet away even now, to it. Not like she had a lot of other things to do at the moment while she waited for that manipulator to run out of energy. It should disappear on its own soon enough and Cindy had no idea how to remove it anyway. Not without hurting Beverly.

It was weird staring into eyes that were once dull brown, but now shone like sapphires. Compared to that, the more catlike dentures she now sported weren’t all that strange. Her tongue, though, was a good contender. It wasn’t forked, but round and so long. Experimentally she extended it, watching as inch after inch slid out of her mouth.

‘God, I could eat myself out with this thing.’ Cindy shivered at the thought, her now hairless slit leaking just a little more at the idea. Slowly she retracted her tongue, savoring the sensation of it sliding against her plump lips. She was so sensitive now, everywhere.

Cindy nearly came just from that, but with an effort she got back to studying herself. Frowning, she tried to stand like she remembered instead of on the balls of her feet. But it didn’t feel right anymore, the moment her attention wavered her heels left the wooden floor.

‘Guess I won’t have any trouble with heels anymore,’ she thought wryly. ‘Wish I could say the same for pants, or a shirt!’ The obstacle for the latter was staring her in the face, her tits had grown big and then gone straight passed that to reach gigantic. None of her bras would fit anymore and all her shirts and blouses no longer covered her stomach. A few didn’t even cover her boobs entirely.

As for why she wasn’t wearing so much as some panties, the reason for that weaved through the air behind her. A five foot long tail with a arrowhead-shape at its tip in the same color as the rest of her skin. A startling white devoid of any freckles, blemishes, or hair. But all of this was just a distraction from the real issue, the real difference.

A groan from the bed drew Cindy’s attention to Beverly. She’d lost track of time while she’d been examining herself and apparently, the tentacle had vanished while Cindy wasn’t looking. Now, Bev was finally waking up.

* * *

Blinking, Beverly wondered where she was for a moment. There had been a... a dream? Yes, that had to be it. ‘Boy, that was a weird one. Must have gotten too much sun... Except,’ she reconsidered looking at the ceiling, ‘I’m in the cabin. Did Cindy bring me inside?’

Using her hands Beverly started to push herself into an upright position when someone landed lightly on the bed, the person’s feet just missed her thighs. For a moment, the blonde didn’t recognize the alien features so close to her face. She, it was a she, was so close her breath tickled Bev’s face and her eyes almost looked like they glittered with their own light.

Only when she drew her head back a little and saw more of her, did Beverly finally see past all the differences. “Cindy?” she choked out.

* * *

Cindy heard her friend, but didn’t respond. She was far too absorbed with examining Beverly. The moment the blonde had woken up her essence had come to life. It was like watching the inner workings of the world’s most intricate clock whirring into action. Cindy only recognized snippets of all the things her friend was showing, but the whole drew her in with its beauty.

She drank it in, her earlier worries forgotten, but just appreciating it from afar felt so lacking. ‘I want more!’ Cindy pressed herself against Bev in an attempt to close the distance between them. The difference was noticeable right away, now she didn’t just see Bev, she felt her too. Felt her inside. ‘More!’

* * *

“Urk.” The fact that her best friend suddenly looked like the wet dream of a man with some freaky fetishes now took a backseat to her equally bizarre behavior. One moment Cindy was hovering above her, the next she was flush against Beverly and she wasn’t wearing a stitch. Beverly was clothed, but now she was acutely aware of how much those garments didn’t cover as her friend rubbed herself against the blonde like some sort of big cat.

An image reinforced by the rumbling purr Cindy emitted as she threw her head back exposing sharp teeth. “Hey, cut that out.” Cindy ignored her and continued rocking herself.

Taking matters into her own hands, Beverly tried to push her away. After a few false starts that saw her hands slipping up against Cindy’s breasts Beverly finally managed to find purchase on her friend’s shoulders. First gently, but when that didn’t work she put more force behind it, only to lose her grip on Cindy’s slippery skin.

All the while, Cindy merrily ignored her efforts and kept pressing herself against Beverly. Giving up on that attempt, the blonde became aware of a scent starting to fill the air. It was faint and completely nondescript, but the moment she breathed it in Beverly flushed as an excited heat filled her. Little drops of sweat started to form as her breathing deepened, taking in more of the strange scent. ‘What- what’s going on?’

Looking past her, Beverly finally noticed a tail undulating in the air in time with Cindy’s movements. Going this way and that way as her friend’s smooth, hot skin slid against her own. Back and forth, back and forth.

Beverly bit back a moan as her own body started to betray her. She quickly looked away. ‘Okay, this has gone far enough!’ Adapting a strict expression she tried to catch Cindy’s eye. “Cindy, stop thimmmph!” Her admonition was cut short by a pair of lips pressing softly against hers.

This time, with her mouth occupied, she could do nothing to stifle her moan and even less about the reaction of the rest of her body. Beverly’s hands came up on their own and slid over the small of Cindy’s back, pressing them even closer together.

Their was no tongue involved in their necking, just a mutual soft massaging of lips that went on and on. Breathing through her nose, Bev’s body had to fight for oxygen. Her thoughts a jumbled, incoherent mess as soggy and hot as her pussy it never occurred to her to disengage and catch her breath.

She only stilled when she got a stark reminder of Cindy’s new appendage. It snaked under her shirt and bra, then with a smooth motion it sliced them open exposing her upper body. Moving as abruptly as before, her friend’s lips changed target and descended upon Beverly’s newly exposed breast. Not that she was about to protest the move as the blonde was too busy groaning appreciatively at the attention now lavished on her tits.

The strange events of that morning, her best friend’s new appearance, why she was doing this, and even why Beverly herself was enjoying it. All good questions, every one of which the blonde couldn’t even begin to ask right now. Or wanted to. There was only the now, the contact between her body and Cindy’s the only here.

The diamond hard tips of Cindy’s mammaries now scratched over the heaving planes of Bev’s tummy, while her friend’s own stomach provided some delicious friction for her pussy through the cloth of her shorts.

‘What is that smell?’ The random thought came to her in the brief respite of Cindy switching between boobs. She didn’t have any time to ponder the question before a fresh bolt of pleasure speared her mind helplessly to the swirling path Cindy’s tongue was taking around her nipple, but an answer came to her nonetheless.

It came when Cindy’s tail once again slipped underneath her clothes and removed her panties and shorts with a deft movement of its tip. The air in the room was anything but cold, heated by their exertion, but was positively cool in comparison to her body. It did nothing to douse the fire licking at her pussy. Beverly’s musk now freely mingled with Cindy’s scent as both reached her nose. ‘It’s... arousal. Not Cindy’s arousal, just arousal. The idea of it, the concept, the...’ Her feverish thoughts spattered as Cindy’s fingers slid her into bliss.