The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First, a few disclaimers:

  1. This story contains material of a sexual nature. Anyone taking any illegal action regarding this material agrees to take full and sole legal responsibility for said actions.
  2. All persons, locations and events depicted in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, locations or events is purely coincidental.
  3. This story may be archived or redistributed freely as long as the text is provided free of charge, and no alterations (or omissions) of any kind are made to any part of the text, including the author’s credits, copyright and/or these disclaimers.

And now the story...

Cinderella: A HypnoErotic Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, there lived a poor adopted girl named Cinderella. She lived in a small village in a small kingdom with her evil (but reasonably attractive) stepmother Helen and her two evil (and stunning) stepsisters Linda and Tracy. Her life was generally a difficult one and she always seemed to be doing about four fourths of the housework even though she was only about one fourth of the occupants. Strangely (even to herself) she didn’t seem to mind this very much. The work never seemed that hard and sometimes the hours would go by as if in a dream, poor Cinderella never quite remembering afterwards just what she had been doing. One day news reached the village that the King was going to throw a Royal Ball. The purpose of this was to find a wife for his son, the Handsome Prince, who had just turned 21. All of the most beautiful women in the kingdom (and families) were invited. Linda and Tracy were, of course, included in the list. Cinderella, pretty, but an adopted peasant girl who had never had anything to wear but rags and dirt, didn’t rate.

As the day of the Royal Ball approached the house got busier and busier as everybody (except Cinderella) got ready for the ball. Everyone ran about choosing clothing, practicing their dancing and seeking appropriate gifts for the Handsome Prince, all in hopes of attracting his royal attention. Once, while helping her stepsisters try on clothing, Cinderella let slip her dream, that she might attend the Ball with them.

“You?!?” said Linda, standing half dressed in the middle of the room. “Since when has peasant trash like you been allowed to step foot in the Palace?”

“I don’t look like a peasant!", exclaimed Cinderella, “if I had a dress like these I could go to the Ball and no one would know who I was! I might even get to meet the Prince!”

“You?” sneered Tracy, “Wear one of my dresses?? And meet the Prince??? I think someone is getting WAY above herself!” and then she started mumbling softly to herself in anger.

Cinderella was about to reply but Tracy had started mumbling again (she had always had the habit and had never grown out of it) and it aggravated her no end. In frustration she did the only thing that had ever worked for her on such occasions: tried to ignore the annoying mumbling and let her mind go blank. As always, her little trick worked. She managed to put the remainder of the “dress-up” session so far from her mind that she never really remembered afterwards how the rest of it had gone. Her stepsisters, however, seemed to think the whole effort a great success. They lounged around the room in nothing but their robes, quite relaxed and grinning at her like the proverbial cat who had swallowed the canary.

Enough was enough, she thought, rising up from her knees.

“You two may have nothing better to do all day than sit about grinning like a bunch of fools, but there’s work to be done. Do either of you mind if I get back to it before it piles up any higher?”

“No.” said Linda, grinning at her, “You may go now.” And Cinderella left, working twice as hard through the rest of the day to make up for lost time.

But hard work could only keep thoughts of the Royal Ball away for so long, and as the magic day approached she began again to think about how nice it would be if she could attend. The night of the ball, just after her stepfamily had left, poor Cinderella lay in bed crying, wishing that she could go too, but knowing that even if she did manage to sneak in her poor tattered clothing and peasant manners would give her away immediately and she would be humiliated and cast out. Then, just before she fell asleep, a glow filled her room and a masked woman in beautiful sparkling clothing faded in.

“Wake up Cinderella”, she said. “I’m your Fairy Godmother come to grant your wish!”

“My what?” said Cinderella?

“Your Fairy Godmother. I grant wishes to those in my care. Well... Sort of. Nothing in life is free, you know. You can have your wish to go to the Ball, but there will be a price to pay when it’s over.”

“Anything!” Cinderella exclaimed. “Anything if only I could have this one moment of happiness in my life!”

“Very well. First we need to do something about your clothing. Take off your tattered bedclothes and stare into the jewel on the end of my magic wand...”

Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother made intricate passes with her wand while muttering words of great power just a little too quietly for Cinderella to make out clearly. A few moments later Cinderella found herself garbed in the most beautiful ball gown she had ever seen, far better than anything either of her stepsisters had to wear. Outside she heard the sound of a horse neighing.

“Here’s new clothing for you to wear to the Ball, and outside is a magical carriage to take you there. There’s only one catch. You must be back here inside your room by midnight, or you will regret it.”

“Why?”

“My magic is great, but even my spells won’t last forever. As you hear the final bell of midnight toll, the spell will wear off and if you’re still at the Royal Ball everyone there will see you as you truly are. Do you understand?”

“Yes!", breathed Cinderella, still admiring her beautiful new clothes.

“Then go!” she said, “And remember what I said about midnight!” Then she clapped her hands sharply and disappeared in a dazzling flash.

Cinderella could hardly believe her good fortune, but she certainly wasn’t going to stand around wondering about it while the clock was ticking. She raced outside and there, in front of the house, was a beautiful carriage with gold and ivory inlay, two great white horses to pull it, and a handsomely uniformed servant to drive it. “To the Royal Ball!” she said, and the carriage took off into the night. Inside Cinderella was bouncing more in delight at the thought of the night to come than the carriage was bouncing up and down from its rough treatment at the hands of the poorly lit cobblestone streets down which it traveled.

Some time later the carriage arrived at the palace and Cinderella stepped out. From the moment she left the carriage every eye was upon her, everyone wondering who the astonishingly lovely girl was and why no one had seen her about the kingdom before. Entering, she found the ballroom huge and filled with more lights, colors, sounds and wonderful smells than she could imagine. She wanted to dance, but hunger overcame her. No matter her wishes of the moment, rarely in her life had she been given enough to eat and she just had to have some of the delicious smelling food before she could think of anything else.

As she stood over the cookies and cakes and berry tarts and other things too good to describe, a voice behind her said “Who are you? I thought I’d met all of the beautiful women in the kingdom before today, but I don’t remember seeing you before.”

“My name is Cinderella,” she said, turning, “I’m new to the kingdom...” and found herself face to face with the Handsome Prince.

“Do you dance?” he asked?

“Yes”, she breathed, and there began a night of such wonder as she had never before experienced in her life. The entire evening the Prince paid attention only to her and, as midnight approached, it became obvious to all who would become the next princess of the kingdom. So happy was she that Cinderella, dancing with the Prince, completely lost track of the time. The first bell toll of midnight found her and the Prince together in the middle of an empty dance floor, swaying romantically, the eyes of all of the other guests upon them. Oh she remembered her Fairy Godmother’s warning well enough, but she just couldn’t bare to lose the moment, and therein lay her undoing.

The bells tolled on, and as the last bell of midnight struck, the spell was broken, and her true self was revealed to all...

The Handsome Prince faded from her arms and she found herself lying alone in the middle of the empty dance floor, being laughed at by the rest of the guests and (gasp) naked! Naked? How could this be? She was wearing a beautiful ball gown and... Wait... Had she actually put anything on after undressing and staring into her Fairy Godmother’s wand? She couldn’t remember! Worse, judging from the position of her hands and her heavy breathing it wasn’t exactly dancing she’d been doing! Whatever it was though, if the reaction of the guests was any indication, they had certainly gotten a kick out of watching it! With no direction to escape she looked around helplessly at the crowd, spotting first her jeering stepsisters, and then her stepmother, talking to a friend. A friend who looked suspiciously like her Fairy Godmother, right down to the same sparkling ballroom-style outfit!

Whoever she was she looked over and, just as she was about to deliver Cinderella a truly evil grin, the Handsome Prince strode over to them, smiled, and said “Helen! And your lovely cousin Joan! How wonderful of you two to provide such entertainment for my party! She’s such a wonderful gift, we’ll have to have her perform for us again sometime soon!”

“But it wasn’t my idea Prince,” said Helen, “my two charming daughters thought it up, and they were quite sure you would enjoy it.”

“Yes... About your daughters... Dear Helen, each is so beautiful that surely no man could decide between them, any yet I think I must. Would you mind terribly if I were to take one from you, make her my bride, and make yourself and the other a part of the Royal Family?”

“Of course not, dear Prince, but which one?”

“I don’t know, though choose I must. Perhaps while I do... It would be rude to allow the other guests to become bored... some entertainment?” he said, catching Joan’s eye and glancing over at Cinderella.

“Of course!” said Joan, and with a wicked grin began making slow passes with her wand.

“I will n..!” Cinderella started to say in anger, but before she could finish she caught site of the jewel at the end of the magic wand. Joan clapped sharply and, helplessly, Cinderella walked out to the center of the floor, lay down, and began to dance...

The End.