The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Christmas Gift 3: The Valentine’s Day Massacre

I woke up on the floor with my jaw throbbing. I didn’t know how long I had been out, or where Elizabeth was. I reached for my phone to check the time. That was gone too. I started to wonder if this was the worst moment of my entire life.

After letting myself wallow in self pity for about twenty minutes or so, I left the creepy basement apartment where I had confronted Mr. Hypno, and where he had knocked my lights out. I didn’t know how I could reach Elizabeth, especially without my phone, so I just waited by her car, which was parked outside.

I sat in my car, which I moved to right next to my wife’s. I had to keep it running for heat in the freezing January overnight. I sat in wept in shame as I berated myself for letting this happen. Granted, I wasn’t the specific cause, but I knew damn well that I hadn’t fought as hard as I should have once I realized what was Mr. Hypno was doing with her.

I must have cried myself to sleep, because I didn’t even realize the sun had come up, until she knocked on my window. I immediately sprang up and out of the car.

“Elizabeth, are you alright!” I yelled at her.

She looked at me with a bright smile. “Oooh, how’s your jaw?” she said with a giggle, which in no way could be confused for worry.

“It hurts” I said quietly, confused by her…bubbliness.“Do you know what has happened to you?” I asked, just putting it out there.

“Here’s your phone back, there’s a new video on it” she said, not answering my question as she reached into her coat pocket and handed it to me as I noticed something on the side of her mouth. She noticed me looking and reached for it. I suddenly realized that it was semen, there was some on the lepel of her white fox fur coat as well. I was disgusted and hurt. A feeling which doubled when she licked it off her finger, moaning in delight as she did.

“Elizabeth – you need to realize what is—“I started before she cut me off.

“I’m going to drive home now. When I get there, I’ll believe that I have been there all night, no matter what you tell me.” She said with a smile before happily spinning around and getting into her car like she had just announced that she was going to pick up the dry cleaning.

I watched her drive home, I sat in my car and glanced at my phone, terrified of what I was about to see on this video that was left for me. My hand was shaking as I hit play.

I could tell by the camera work that Mr. Hypno was holding my phone as he filmed her. He was holding it selfie style, pointed at his belt buckle, which he quickly undid with his other hand before pulling down his shorts. He turned the phone around to film my wife kneeling in front of him. She took him in her mouth and started enthusiastically sucking his cock. As he rose to full erection, she started having some difficulty taking him in her mouth, but she kept at it, keeping her eyes locked on the phone camera while she sucked. Then she stopped and held his erection our, displaying it to me. This was obviously a film created to torture me. For years I had wondered what Elizabeth’s beautiful face would look like as she looked up at me while sucking my cock, an act she had never even considered, much less performed. Now, I knew what that sight looked like, but the sight broke my heart.

“Get on your knees and stick out that sweet ass,” Mr. Hypno told Elizabeth. “I’m gonna fuck you from behind.” She turned sideways on the couch they were on and he got behind her, kneeling on the couch with one leg, while keeping the other on the floor for better leverage. Cruelly using the camera to capture the moment of penetration, he rubbed the big head of his cock between her pussy lips and then slipped it in. I could see Elizabeth’s labia gripping his cock, and for a moment I thought she wasn’t going to be able to take it, but she pushed back and he slid in.

“That feels so good,” Elizabeth said as he slowly motioned in her. A few minutes after that she moaned. “Please fuck me hard,” Elizabeth begged. I had never heard her use the word “fuck”, never mind beg for sex.

Mr. Hypno didn’t need a lot of urging. He grasped her hips in his hands and started pounding his cock into her. I could hear his balls slapping her ass every time he shoved it in. Elizabeth braced herself on the arm of the couch and matched him thrust for thrust. She turned her head towards the phone camera, so I could see her face clearly. She had clearly been instructed to do that.

It got worse. “Tell your husband how you feel,” he said.

Elizabeth didn’t hesitate. “Oh, fuck that’s so good,” she said, looking right into the phone.

“He ever fuck you this good? Tell him, he’ll see this video later.” The prick was insistent.

Elizabeth never took her eyes off phone camera. “His cock is getting me places you’ve never reached. Oh, good lord, you’ve never ever fucked me like this,” she said. Then she smiled and shook her head. “Sorry, dear, he is fucking me better than you have on your best day.” I could hardly believe what I was hearing. It was utterly humiliating, but I was also incredibly turned on. My life was being ruined.

Elizabeth legs and thighs started shaking spasmodically. I thought she was cramping up, but she kept on fucking Mr. Hypno’s big cock, her eyes rolled so far up into her head that only the whites were visible. All of a sudden he pulled his cock out abruptly followed by a big gush of clear liquid that shot out of Elizabeth’s pussy and soaked the couch. He shoved his cock back in and kept fucking her, pumping faster and faster. Elizabeth continued to vibrate and shake uncontrollably, and he once again pulled out. Elizabeth squirted a second time.

“Oh. My. Goddd,” she moaned. It was clear that he was about to orgasm. “Aaahhhhh,” he roared as he shot his load onto Elizabeth’s angelic face. “Thank you! Thank you!” she babbled as she tried to get it in her mouth. That’s where the video mercifully ended.

As per what was becoming usual, I was at a loss as to what to do next. I could see that Mr. Hypno was currently a step ahead of me. I had no idea of the complexity or severity of the post hypnotic commands imbedded in Elizabeth’s mind. I knew I had to be careful. As I started to drive her home, I came to the realization that I needed to get a professional’s help here. I also needed this to be discreet. If this thing got out, it would ruin Elizabeth’s standing in the community. That video was clearly a warning. It was just a video showing my classy, pillar of society wife acting like a slut. There was no evidence of hypnotic coercion there. Even if there were, that’s certainly not the sort of thing that would make this any less scandalous.

As I finally pulled up to my house, my mind was racing with all of these thoughts. I didn’t even notice Donnie’s car in the driveway until I couldn’t get in the garage. Why was Donnie’s car here?

That question was soon answered as I walked in the house and saw Maggie, Elizabeth, Donnie, and my Father in Law all standing in my kitchen. “What’s going on?” I asked.

“Well, Donnie brought Maggie back to us. She’s going to enter a rehab” Elizabeth said, almost diplomatically. I could tell she was trying so very hard to be on her best behavior. She could sense this was a delicate moment. Any judgement, backhanded comments, or snarkiness could send everything spiraling to the abyss. She shot me a look to tell me “I know, I’m being careful”.

This was such a strange situation. I was clearly dealing with the actual Elizabeth right now. My wife, the person I know so well. My partner. She was back and she was 100% herself. Yet, about a half hour ago, she was a cum licking slut. It was enough to give me a headache. In fact, I had a headache. I gave Maggie a quick hug, told her I was proud of her, then went to the kitchen to get some asprin.

While I was in there, Donnie of all people came in. “Hey John”, he said, as if we were friends, “look, Maggie came to see me asking for my uh… friend’s address. I know he has been kind of screwing with your old lady.” Donnie said, seemingly apologetically. He was an idiot.

I felt more anger build up at that moment than I can remember in a long long time. “Screwing with my old lady? Do you mean potentially destroying our lives? Is that what you mean Donnie?” I said in a whisper yell. I could feel the veins popping out of my temples as I grabbed him by the shirt and backed him against the refrigerator.

“Chill man, I’m not into it either. I’ll tell him to stop. I really like Mags. I’m not going to do anything to screw that up. She came looking for her sister last night, and it got us talking. I was able to convince her to get some help. I really like her, I want to be with her” he said. I couldn’t deny that he seemed earnest. In a weird way, he was the guy that I had been hoping Maggie would meet for years. This situation was so fucked up.

“Let’s be clear Donnie. If ever see one more shred of communication between your friend and my wife, I am coming after you. And I don’t mean coming after you to beat you up, I mean that I am going to use my considerable connections and wealth to find a way to take that nightclub from you, take your car from you, and potentially have you incarcerated under some phony charge that I have yet to figure. You know that the law favors people like me over people like you Donnie. Don’t turn me into a prick that has to prove it. Tell that mother fucker to stay the fuck away from my wife, do you understand?”

“Yes. I promise, I’ll make it clear to him” Donnie said. I had no choice but to believe him. With that I let him go and I backed away. I couldn’t risk causing a scene in the kitchen.

Maggie went to rehab the next day, as promised. I reconfigured our apple id’s so that I could see every number that called or texted Elizabeth’s phone. She was not technically saavy, so she had no idea I had done this. I was pleased to see that there was no contact from Mr. Hypno.

However, there was no contact for me either, at least in terms of physical contact. I tried to initiate a number of times, but Elizabeth just said she was tired or preoccupied. This in and of itself was nothing new, and certainly something that I was used to. She had been refusing me sexually most of the time for the last few years. That’s part of what made this whole thing with Mr. Hypno so hard for me. I had wanted her to discover a more sexual side of herself for so long. To see it finally coming true was hard to… turn off, even if the circumstances surrounding it were horrible.

After a few weeks of blue balls, I always had trouble sleeping. It was around this time that I would roll over in the middle of the night and start humping Elizabeth. She would usually relent after a night or two. She would let me get on top of her and “handle my needs”.

I was at that point about three weeks after Maggie left for rehab. Things had settled down at the house. Elizabeth was back to normal. She was working on some charity thing or another. The kids were in school. Donnie was still being a good guy, visiting Maggie at every permitted visiting time. No word or mention of the whole Mr. Hypno incident. Everything was very normal. Everyone was going one with their regular lives except me. I knew things that no one else knew, and I couldn’t get them out of my head.

Nights were the worst, as she was lying there next to me in our bed. Everytime I’d go to sleep I’d imagine it was me with Elizabeth in that video. I’d imagine how beautiful her blue eyes would look as she was looking up at me with my cock in her mouth. I’d imagine I was fucking her from behind like Mr. Hypno did in that video. I imagined that she was begging me to “fuck her hard” like she said to him. I imagined her looking back at me and saying things about how good I was fucking her.

One night, after these dreams, I woke a little and realized I was humping Elizabeth. I almost stopped, but then I wondered if she would just let me get my rocks off like she usually did. I was heartbroken and shocked when she sleepily muttered, “Stop John, it’s not your pussy anymore” as she pushed me off of her and rolled over, going back to sleep… or staying asleep. I couldn’t quite tell which one.

I didn’t sleep much the rest of that night. The next morning I resolved to talk Elizabeth about what had been going on. I was afraid that this guy had put blocks in her mind that would keep us from ever having a normal marriage again, even if we never once heard from him. I looked up professional psychologists that day at work. I was planning to talk to Elizabeth about it that night after the kids went to bed.

My mind was still racing as I was driving home. I almost hit a guy selling roses at a stop light. I tried to focus, and did so for a couple blocks. But then I started wondering how Elizabeth would react to the news I was going to share with her. Would she be angry with me? I wasn’t as innocent as I’d like to be in this whole scenario.

Just then, a guy slammed his fist down on my hood. “Watch it asshole!” he yelled at me. He was also selling flowers at the stop light. Why were there so many flower salesmen walking in front of my car right now? Oh shit. It was Valentine’s Day.

I couldn’t possibly show up at home without a gift for Elizabeth. I went to redirect my car to the mall when the phone rang. The car told me it was “home calling”

“Hello” I answered on the hands free set. I was not the only guy heading to the mall right now, apparently. The traffic was terrible as I got on the highway. I briefly thought about getting a card at the drug store and promising some larger mystery gift for later, but I was sort of stuck on this route to the mall now with all of this traffic.

“If she calls you looking to back out, make sure you don’t buckle John. This is the right thing to do.” Elizabeth said. She was angry and upset.

“What? What do you mean?” I said as I got onto the highway. The mall was only about 20 minutes away, but it was in the opposite direction from our house.

“We broke it to Donnie today. It was hard for him, but it is the right thing for Maggie.”

“What did you do?” I asked flatly.

“Maggie and I told Donnie that it would be best if he didn’t come to visit anymore, and that it would be better if she didn’t see him when she got out of rehab. I told you all about this earlier John” Elizabeth said.

“No you didn’t” I shot back. I admit, I don’t listen that well, and I certainly have been distracted lately, but I definitely would have piped up if I heard that Elizabeth was going to get Maggie to dump Donnie. His relationship with her was a huge part of what had been keeping Mr. Hypno at bay.

“Well, I told you I didn’t like him” Elizabeth replied. It was true that she said that all the time, but how that was some sort of proclamation of the plan to break them up was unclear. It didn’t matter now though. This wasn’t whole scene wasn’t good.

“How did he take it, were you nice?” I asked fearfully.

“Well, he was very upset of course. And I was nice… well, I started nice… I’m sorry John, but I was just so frustrated that I had to deal with someone like him because of her. I admit, I could have handled it better, but—“

“Have you heard from Donnie since that?” I interrupted. I was getting very scared.

“Of course I haven’t. We are not pen pals facetiming each other John!” Elizabeth snapped at me. It wasn’t the time to point out that her sentence didn’t even make sense. I got her point, she hadn’t heard from him.

“Elizabeth, I’ll be home in 45 minutes. Don’t answer the phone! Unless it is me. Do you understand me?” I said.

“John, what are you talking about. What if Maggie or my father calls?” she said, clearly alarmed.

“Don’t answer the phone, no matter what. I’ll explain everything when I get home. Tell me you understand!”

“I understand sweetie, but you are scaring me” she said. I was about to comfort her and tell her again that I could explain everything when I heard her cell phone make the incoming text sound.

“Elizabeth, don’t look at that text!” I yelled into the phone. Silence. Then I heard what sounded like the home phone dropping to the ground. Shit. Shit. Shit.

The hands free set put the sound through the car radio, so I turned it all the way up, trying to hear what was going on in the room. I finally heard Elizabeth talking. “I am deeply, deeply hypnotized.” She said into what I guessed was her cell phone.

“He’s not home sir” I heard her say a moment later. Followed by a “Yes, I understand”

I tried yelling into the phone to no avail. I desperately tried getting off the packed highway to turn around to get home. When all was said and done it took me almost an hour to get home. My worst fears were realized as I asked my children where their mother was. They non challantly replied “she went out”, then happily went back to watching TV.

I got the high school girl from down the street to come watch the kids and order a pizza. I was absolutely panicked. I tried the find my phone app that was on her phone. It had been turned off. I raced to the place where I last saw Mr. Hypno. Nothing. I burst into Donnie’s nightclub. Nothing there either. None of the employees had seen him or Hypno all day.

Sitting in my car outside Donnie’s club, I realized I had no choice but to call the police. I was about to dial, when I got an incoming facetime call from Elizabeth’s phone. I accepted the call. I could see Mr. Hypno was stuffing the phone behind something on a shelf of what looked to be some hotel or motel room somewhere. I could see Donnie sprawled on the couch with a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

“What are you doin’” he slurred at Mr. Hypno.

“Nothing, nothing. I’m glad you came over buddy. I got something that will cheer you up” Mr. Hypno told his inebriated friend. It was clear that Donnie was unaware that this was all being broadcast to me through facetime on what was seeming to be a hidden cell phone.

“Elizabeth, come out here please” Mr. Hypno said. My wife opened the door of the bathroom and walked into the center of the motel room. She looked completely calm.

“Oh shit! What the fuck?” Donnie exclaimed.

“It’s ok, It’s ok. She’s under my power. Watch this. Elizabeth, you have my permission to sink into a deep trance now” he said as he waved his hand in front of her face. Her eyes closed and she got this relaxed, almost content look on her face. She was wearing her “around town” blue fox fur coat and what looked to be black yoga pants and a black t-shirt. She apparently just got the call from Mr. Hypno and headed directly to him, just as she was.

I couldn’t help but notice how beautiful she looked in this peaceful, clearly pleasant hypnotized state she was in. I loved her so much. A tear ran down my cheek.

“You are my hypnotized pet Elizabeth, you love that.” Mr. Hypno said to her.

“...your hypnotized pet...” she whispered back with a smile.

“Yes, and that makes you feel so sexy…” he continued.

“so sexy” she agreed. This was torture.

Mr. Hypno quickly moved in front of Elizabeth and began to smooth his fingers up and down her fur covered arms and body. “She always wears fur coats like this. I totally dig it. There is something so hoity toity about them. I love fucking her like a slut while she is dressed like a society lady. Besides, they feel so soft. Here, come feel it.”

“Are you sure about this?” Donnie said, he speech still impaired by the whiskey. He didn’t protest too much though, as he staggered to Elizabeth. “She’s such a bitch. But she is so fucking pretty.” Donnie stood behind her with his hands running up and down the sides of her fur coat. He then pushed his groin into her behind.

I watched powerlessly on my phone as these two bastards felt my wife from an unknown location. The tension in my pants had been there a while before I looked down at it. It never registered in my mind that I had become erect again. I was ashamed of that.

Mr. Hypno was kissing her neck as he told her to take off her fur and her shirt. Elizabeth threw her head back as Mr. Hypno moved his lips down to her lacy bra covered breasts.

Donnie gently slid the yoga pants down. All three of them moaned in unison. Donnie quickly sank to his knees and began to kiss Elizabeth’s cheeks while Mr. Hypno unclasped her bra. Mr. Hypno wasted no time in cupping both of her breasts, weighing them up in his hands. As he caressed both of her modest breasts he lowered his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

Elizabeth was swaying slightly with her eyes closed as she absorbed the pleasure the bastard was giving her. As Mr. Hypno expertly sucked on her nipple and massaged her breasts, Donnie was removing her panties. Donnie seemed to be an ass man.

He was back kissing her cheeks as he finished helping her out of her pants. He then ran his finger tips so delicately up the backs of her legs as she stepped out of the exercise wear.

By now I couldn’t help stroking my cock as I watched Mr. Hypno step away from my wife to look her up and down. I knew these men were going to enjoy my wife’s body, and there was nothing I could do about it. Elizabeth was standing totally exposed in front of these two men. Donnie walked around to the front and both men were now staring at her beautiful body.

“Elizabeth, you want nothing more than to please me. Isn’t that right?” Mr. Hypno said.

“Yes sir!” she said somewhat exuberantly with a smile.

“Good. Good. Now, you’ve been so bitchy to my friend here. I want you to make him feel good to make up for that. You’ll do that for me, won’t you my hypnotized little pet?” Mr. Hypno said as they each put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her down.

“Anything for you sir.” Elizabeth smiled at them as she sank to her knees.

“Holy shit, I can’t believe I’m doing this” Donnie said in a slurred voice.

They both assisted her as she tried to unbuckle their pants single handily. With great pain, I could see the smile grow on Elizabeth’s face as the two cocks sprung free. She reached down and grabbed her fur coat, which was lying on the floor beside her. Flipping the coat around so that she had a sleeve in each hand, she began to stroke each of the cocks gently with the fur. The room soon filled with male groans of pleasure. I was crushed by this, and frankly angry. She was sexually creative? I knew she was a victim of the hypnosis, but it bothered me that somewhere in her subconscious existed a sexually fun, creative, participant.

Elizabeth took Mr. Hypno’s cock tightly in her fur grip as she continued to stroke Donnie. Mr. Hypno pushed her lush blonde hair out of the way as she tilted her head sideways slightly. Leaning into Mr. Hypno’s lap, Elizabeth licked his thick cock three times before sinking her head over the engorged head, moving her fur covered hand to his balls.

Mr. Hypno groaned out loud as he threw his head back in ecstasy.

Elizabeth soon got a rhythm going as she bobbed up and down on Mr. Hypnos length in time with the fur strokes she was giving Donnie. She seemed to be fine with giving Donnie pleasure, but it was evident that her desire to please Mr. Hypno was so acute that nothing mattered more.

Before giving Donnie his turn she took Mr. Hypnos cock out of her mouth and tilted her head sideways. Mr. Hypno was now groaning louder as she started to run her tongue and lips up and down the underside of his pole. She then took him deep one last time as she squeezed his balls with fur sleeve.

Donnie welcomed the exchange as she took his cock deep into her mouth. He cupped her breasts as she hungrily went to work on his cock. Holding the base of his cock she fur wanked him slowly as she swallowed the head and swirled her tongue around it. It was evident she was less passionate about this, despite the fact that it was still more felacio than she had ever given me, her loving husband.

Donnie kept his cock buried deep in Elizabeth’s mouth as he moved backwards to a chair. As he sat down he lifted Elizabeth’s head and pulled her up slightly. He gave her a deep lingering kiss before squashing her fur lapels around his cock.

Elizabeth knew what he wanted as he looked deep into her eyes. Holding her fur lapels tightly around his cock, she began to stroke him. Donnie seemed to love this. I could only imagine what was going through his drunken mind.

“Ok Donnie, you’ve had your fun now it’s my turn again.” Mr. Hypno laughed.

“Fuckin’ A this is some crazy shit.” Donnie cursed.

“Come here Elizabeth and sit on my lap.” Mr. Hypno instructed.

Elizabeth obeyed him like a little wanton slut. The Elizabeth’s breasts were visible beneath her coat as she stood up and walked towards Mr. Hypno. He sat stroking his cock as he watched my hypnotized wife obeying his command.

“Turn around and face away from me Elizabeth. Then take my cock and guide it into your pussy.” Mr. Hypno said. It was not lost on me that he was purposefully positioning her so that her face was facing the hidden camera/cell phone.

Elizabeth smiled as she turned around and reached back for Mr. Hypnos cock. Taking it firmly in her grasp, Elizabeth sat back on his lap slowly. Guiding his cock to her pussy she paused to rub the head against her opening.

“I wish the PTA could see this.” Mr. Hypno groaned.

Elizabeth began to lower herself onto him. Inch by inch she slowly filled her pussy with his cock. Soft moans escaped her lips as I could see the intense pleasure began to take over her. Mr. Hypno however wasted no time in grinding his hips into her. This caused him to go deeper and Elizabeth couldn’t help but respond.

I was overtaken by lust as my eyes remained fixed on his wife. My cock was at a bursting point as I watched the most sacred thing in my life pleasure two other men. I was no longer in control of my emotions as I went from lust to jealousy, jealousy to anger, anger to pain, and from pain back to lust. It hadn’t really occurred to me, but I noticed I was stroking his cock in time with my wife’s gyrations on the small phone screen in front of me.

Elizabeth’s cries of pleasure were quickly filling the motel room as she slammed down hard on Mr. Hypnos cock. Mr. Hypno held her hips tight as he helped push her up before pulling her back down again.

Donnie was soon standing in front of Elizabeth offering his cock to her lips, and she happily obliged by opening her mouth.

With two cocks slamming into her body it didn’t take long for to lose motor control as she let Donnie’s cock slip from her mouth. Elizabeth grabbed a hold of the chair as her orgasm neared. Mr. Hypno continued to pull her down hard until she screamed at the top of her lungs. Elizabeth’s body shock violently as Mr. Hypno pulled her down hard and kept her still. His cock was already buried deep inside her when she began to spasm on his pole.

He didn’t slow down as her second orgasm approached, his hands gripping her waist as he drove deep into her body. Holding onto the back of the chair, Elizabeth exploded on Mr. Hypno’s cock as she once again filled the room with screams.

Sadly, I shot my load as I watched his my wife have her second violent orgasm of the night.

The site of the holier than thou woman who had judged him so harshly cumming like a slut in front of him seemed to be too much for Donnie. He stroked his cock at Elizabeth’s face. She was still screaming when the first jet of hot cum struck her face. She looked up at her sister’s jilted boyfriend in time to receive the second jet as it hit her forehead and nose.

As she gasped for air the third and fourth jets landed in her mouth and covered her lips.

This also proved too much for Mr.Hypno as he plunged deep into her pussy and unloaded a huge torrent of cum into her pussy. I cried as I listened to them all pant in sexual pleasure.

“Holy shit” Donnie said, as he stumbled out of view of the camera. “I can’t believe you can control her like that” he said as he stumbled back into view with a Wendy’s bag of French fries. Free of sexual cloudiness, my mind was sharp again and I took note of the clue that had presented itself.

“You have no idea” Mr. Hypno said. I wasn’t listening anymore. In fact, I turned the phone off. I used my phone to check for the nearest Wendy’s. I sped right there. Then I used my phone to find the nearest motels. Elizabeth’s BMW was parked outside the second one I checked. This was the seediest motel I had ever seen in my life. I was shocked that her tires weren’t already taken off of her SUV.

I had grabbed my son’s little league baseball bat on the way out of the garage. It was time to put an end to this one way or another. The motel was clearly not very well occupied. The rooms were all along an exterior walkway on different levels. It was clear to see that all of them were dark, except one.

I approached the door, and I could hear what sounded like Mr. Hypno’s voice inside. My shame, anger, and jealously were fueling me with a strength like I had never known. I kicked the door down and barged in. All three were in there, the two men looked at me in shock. They were still naked. Elizabeth was just resting on the bed with her eyes closed and that pleasant look on her cum splattered face, she was clearly back in a trance.

I could see the men were scared. They thought I was going to kill them. I wasn’t sure if they were right.

“Wait, wait!” Mr. Hypno tried yelled with his hands up. “I have timed triggers that –“ he started.

I didn’t care what he was going to say. I was so sick of this hypno bull shit. I didn’t give a shit anymore. I just attacked. I beat the living hell out of both of them. To be honest, I am not sure if they put up a fight or not. I sort of blacked out in rage. Next thing I knew, I was looking at them both on the floor, beaten and bloody. It was a Valentine’s Day Massacre.

Next thing I remember, I was carrying Elizabeth out of there over my shoulder. The place was so empty no one even noticed me walking around with a seemingly unconscious woman in a fur coat but no pants. Well, no one noticed except a very shady looking guy huddled in the corner. He didn’t strike me as someone who was looking to have a lot of conversations with the police though. I put her in the car, and she still had that pleasant look on her face. She looked like she loved being hypnotized so much. Had anything I had done recently given her that pleasant look on her face? The gifts, taking care of her family, being a great dad? Had anything I had done in the bedroom make her cum like she did with fucking Mr. Hypno? No! I was the good husband, the good guy and all I got was a barely permissive dry little hump in the middle of the night.

That mother fucker had to pay. Anger consumed me. I considered going back in the room to beat them to death. As I was contemplating this, the shady guy from the dark corner approached me. I was so preoccupied and fired up that I wasn’t even as concerned for my safety as I should be.

“You wanna buy some rock?” The man said to me.

“What?” I asked him, not even cluing into what was happening.

“You wanna get high or what? Do you want some rock man?” he asked angrily.

It finally occurred to me that this guy wanted to sell me crack. I went to go shoo him away when I suddenly got a plan. I reached into my wallet and gave the guy all the cash I had. I bought crack. How much, I have no idea. It was in aluminum foil.

I thanked the drug dealer. He swore back at me. Perhaps customer satisfaction is not important in his line of work. I waited until he stumbled away, and then I smashed the windows of Donnie and Mr. Hypno’s car in. I split up the crack and put it under the driver seat of each car.

I got in my car and drove around for about forty five minutes looking for a pay phone. They are very hard to find these days. I finally found one and called in a report to the police how I saw two men selling crack from their car to kids. I gave Donnie and Mr. Hypno’s license plate numbers, and told the police they had been storing their drugs under their driver’s seat.

I didn’t hear anything for a few days. Eventually, I called Donnie’s club and asked for him. They told me that he was… unavailable for the next few months. I did some checking and found they had both been arrested, and were incarcerated for at least six months. My plan had worked.

Elizabeth seemed to be back to normal, and didn’t have any memory of what had happened to her. I didn’t forget it though. It was hard for me to move on from the ordeal. I was drinking more than I usually did, mostly to suppress the guilt. The next couple months went by like a blur.

Both my drinking and my guilt increased in April. Maggie was over one day and she said that she had heard from Donnie. I guess he called her from jail with one of his weekly allowed phone calls or whatever. She said he cried through the entire call. He hated prison. He also mentioned to her that Mr. Hypno had died. I guess he was lifting weights and the bar somehow fell on him, crushing his windpipe.

I remember feeling so hollow that day. He was dead, and it was indirectly my fault. I couldn’t help but feel guilty, even though the bastard deserved it. I knew that meant the ordeal with Elizabeth was finally over. He couldn’t control her anymore, and she didn’t know anything about what had happened to her. This was ultimately a good thing, but it didn’t cure my guilt, or my increased alcohol intake.

Soon it was mid May, three months since the Valentine’s Day Massacre. We had been a neighbor’s first communion party. We got the kids to bed and we were alone in the bed room. Elizabeth was in our attached bathroom making not so subtle comments about how displeased she was that I had drank too much again.

I was desperately trying to not seem drunk when her phone started dinging. It was an iphone “reminder”, the kind of thing where you put little notes into a calender and it beeps you to remember them at the right time. Trash has to be put out on Thursday morning, that sort of thing. The message said “remember the all good times”

“What does ‘Remember all the good times’ mean?” I asked her. Had I not been drunk I would have put more thought into what I was doing.

She didn’t say anything, but in a moment, she slinked out of the bathroom. She seemed… different. I watched her as she just sort of swayed through our room still in her white dress and pearls from the first communion. She closed the drapes in our room, and did so very… sensually. That was the only way to describe it. She sort of wrapped herself in our drapes as she stared at me.

She suddenly looked so fucking sexy, despite her conservative, “pure” outfit.

“Are you ok?” I slurred. It was all I could croak out.

“You know he controlled me.” She said, staring at me with a knowing look in her eye.

“Elizabeth, look. I—“ I stammered.

“I was so deep under his control” she interrupted. “He would put me so deep in a trance. All my cares would go away. There was just his words, just his will. I was so submissive. I was like his slave John. It was so sexy John.” She said, as she started touching her face and neck.

“You found it sexy too, didn’t you John. The way he took control of me. The way he made me do things, want things. I wasn’t the prim prude when I was under his control, I was his slut. You sort of liked seeing me like that, didn’t you John. Did you ever jerk off to it John? Did you ever jerk off to seeing my hypnotized into being his slut. Doing things that you only dreamed that I would do with you. Doing things that every man in our community must have dreamed about me doing.” She purred.

It was all so wrong, but it was getting me so hot. My judgement still impaired by alcohol, I started touching my rock hard cock through my pants.

“Oooh, you do like that. What a naughty boy. Take your cock out John” she invited. She had never said the word “cock” in my presence in the entire time I knew her. “Take the fur blanket off the bed and use it on your cock” she told me. I found myself doing what she suggested.

“He likes it when I use my fur coat to pleasure him John. In my hypnotized state, I’m not worrying about getting it dirty, or getting cum on it or anything. I’m just so desperate to please him. I remember the first time he told me to kneel in front of him and fur fondle his cock and put it in my mouth” she said lustfully. She was swaying her hips and her hands were roaming all over her.

“I know I had never done that with you John, but you don’t control me like he does. I wanted so desperately to please him, to serve him. It made me feel so sexy. Feeling him grow in my hands as I fur fondled him was so arousing. As I placed my mouth over him, he instructed me to look into his eyes, his hypnotic eyes. He told me he wanted me to put my fur sleeve between my legs and fondle myself. He wanted me to look into his eyes and masturbate myself. I never masturbated before John. What kind of power did this man have over me? I felt compelled to obey his every command no matter how humiliating. His eyes seemed to burn into my soul as he instructed me to cum now on his command, and I did with a scream. He smiled at my orgasm then told me in a low voice, are you ready to taste my semen? I want you to enjoy my essence, take it all. Oh my god John, he erupted in my mouth. I swallowed greedily gulping down his cum. Can you imagine me, miss perfect prude, desperately trying to lick up your cum John?” she asked breathily.

I could imagine it. I did imagine it, and it made me lose control. I started to cum. I knew there would be hell to pay later if I got cum on the fur blanket. I desperately tried to catch it with my hands.

This made Elizabeth giggle. Actually, not even giggle but straight out laugh at me. She was still laughing at me as she collapsed into the chair that was in our bedroom.

“Well well. Looks like you like that.” She laughed.

“That’s quite a load. Looks like I haven’t been keeping up with my wifely duties as much as I should. Do you still want to fuck me John? Do you want to bone me as I lay there like usual, or do you want to see me do some really dirty, sexy stuff under his hypnotic control. Why don’t you call him and tell him you want to see me in another video John? Go ahead, let him hypnotize your perfect little society wife into being a submissive slut for him. Think about how hot that will be…”

Oh shit. She didn’t know he was dead. Was she going to stay like this until she heard him snap his fingers or something? I head a mess on my hands. Both figuratively and literally.