The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chris’ Gift

By The Pen Is Mightier

“That’s the most absurd thing I’ve ever heard.”

“I’m telling you, it’s true!” Chris insisted.

Christine sighed. Her brother had come up with his fair share of tall tales over the years, but this definitely took the cake. Not ten minutes earlier, he had walked into their apartment , returning from his camping trip in the backcountry. As soon as she’d asked him how the trip had gone, he began rattling off the most unbelievable story she’d ever heard. It started with an encounter in the woods with some sort of otherworldly creature and ended with Chris being given some sort of special gift that basically allowed him to get anything he wanted. The whole thing was the sort of ridiculous story he used to tell her when they were kids to freak her out. Still, Christine had to give him props for a convincing performance.

“Chris, I don’t believe you. I’m not going to believe you. And it’s not just that I don’t believe you. What you’re claiming to have experienced and this new gift you say that you have, are literally not possible. End of story.”

“So make me prove it to you.”

The corner of Christine’s lip curled into a smirk. The idea of watching her brother try to prove it and failing miserably sounded fun. Too fun to pass up.

“I think that’s a great idea,” she began. “Go ahead, prove your new, incredible power to me. But do it fast — Geoff is coming to pick me up in an hour to sign the papers for our wedding venue.”

“Okay” Chris grinned, taking a deep breath. He eyed his twin sister up and down. “Just remember, when nothing I do is good enough proof and you just need more, you asked for this. How about we start simple? Stand up and take off your shirt. Oh, and make it sexy!”

Christine rolled her eyes as she set her coffee down on the end table. She thought about telling her brother to stuff it, but as soon as the thought occurred to her, it was replaced with a much more fun thought. She could totally mess with his head, letting him think he was making her do this, and then crush him with reality later. Yeah, Christine thought, that would be way more fun.

Standing up from their sofa. She spun around as sexily as she could to face Chris, letting her hands run up her body and over her blouse. Cupping her tits, she gave them a little squeeze before moving on to find the first button on her shirt. She popped it free, moving down to the next one. Before long all the buttons were undone and her shirt was hanging open, revealing her generous cleavage. Running her hands over her tits one more time, she grabbed the shirt and slipped it off, revealing the lacy red bra underneath. She held the blouse above her head and gave Chris a sexy wink before tossing it in his lap. Chris grinned and began clapping.

“Nicely done,” he began. “Very sexy. I loved it. See what I mean? You’d never do that normally, at least not for me. But let me guess — you don’t believe me, and you need more proof.”

“Bingo,” Christine replied, smiling in victory. “I was just messing with you. You didn’t make me do anything. And it’s not like this is even that weird. We’re twins. You’ve probably seen me without a shirt a few hundred times in our 23 years on this earth. You didn’t prove anything. So sorry. Try again.”

“Okay, maybe,” Chris ceded. “I guess I have to kick it up a notch. Go ahead and lose the bra too, then. As sexily as you can.”

Christine sighed. He just wasn’t going to let this go. On one hand, it was kind of annoying. On the other hand, she realized, the longer that she dragged this out the sweeter it would be when he finally admitted that he made up his crazy little story. With her sense of sibling rivalry pushing her to keep going along with it so she could give him the ultimate reality check in the end, she decided she might as well play along yet again.

Offering a seductive smile, she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Once the clasp was open, she slowly slipped the straps off her shoulders. Grabbing her tits, Christine slid the cups of her bra down slowly, until her areolas were just barely visible. Swaying her hips a little, she finally pulled the bra completely off, exposing her tits. Chris’ jaw dropped and Christine smirked, tossing her bra somewhere behind her on the floor. Chris continued to ogle her bare breasts, making his sister roll her eyes yet again.

“Wow,” he finally said. “Those are even better than I imagined.”

“Ooh look, tits,” Christine patronized, grabbing her tits to jiggle them around for emphasis. “Come on Chris, I know your dating history. It’s not like you haven’t seen a pair of boobs before. Get yourself together.”

Chris smirked. “Yeah? I’ve never seen yours. Not like this. But you still don’t believe me.”

Christine let out a chuckle. “You got it. Just like last time, I was only humoring you. Your made-up ‘gift’ had nothing to do with it.”

“You still think this is all your idea,” he laughed. “Well, I guess you just need more proof. Hold still.”

Chris got up off the couch and stepped behind his sister. Christine held nearly perfectly still, grinning at how well her plan was working as his hands reached around from behind and started fondling her boobs. She wondered how long was he going to keep pushing this line that he had some sort of magic gift? Part of her was irritated that a grown man could try to convince of such a stupid tale. This is something he would have made up when they were kids.

Chris kept squeezing her tits. She could feel his breath on his neck. It was honestly getting a little obnoxious. She considered pushing him off her and telling him the gig was up in hopes that he’d drop this little charade. Still, when Chris got an idea in his head, he could run with it forever, she realized. She should probably keep playing along a bit longer to really drive her point home and get him to drop his game for good.

Ultimately, Christine decided to let her brother keep feeling her up. She even kept still when he started kissing her neck and ear. If it had been her fiance doing this to her, she’d have probably melted into a puddle by now, but with her brother it was almost a chore. When a couple minutes passed and there didn’t seem to be an end in sight, she finally started losing her patience.

“Are you going to be done anytime soon?” She asked him flatly.

“Why?” Chris whispered into her ear. “Aren’t you liking this?”

“Honestly, it’s kinda annoying,” she admitted. “You said you were going to prove yourself. All you’re doing is grabbing my tits and sucking my neck. This isn’t proving anything, Chris.”

“Alright, here’s some proof,” he began. “You love all of this. Every time I touch you it turns you on more and more.”

Christine let out a little gasp as Chris continued kneading her breasts. While it definitely wasn’t due to Chris’ so-called gift, she had to admit that what he was doing felt good. Actually, it felt really good. Chris nibbled her ear, eliciting a moan from his sister’s lips.

Soon, Christine’s sighs and moans began melting together. She was practically purring as her brother worked her tits. She found herself letting out a little moan as Chris kissed her earlobe and flicked her nipples. She groaned as he trailed his kisses down her neck. She knew from how hard he was kissing that he was leaving marks, but she really didn’t care. All she knew was this was the hottest she’d ever been, and she didn’t want it to stop.

While Chris’ left hand continued caressing her breasts and his lips kept leaving marks along her neck and collarbone, Christine felt her brother’s right hand slip under the waistband of her jeans, making its way to her sopping pussy. Chris drew a finger along her slit and Christine let out a long, low moan.

“I see someone keeps their pussy shaved,” Chris groaned into her ear, as he slid his hand over her mound.

“I, ugh, Geoff likes it,” Christine barely gurgled out between moans. Chris started working her wetness, stroking her clit again and again as she began almost involuntarily grinding her ass against her brother’s hard cock.

“I like it too,” Chris admitted before slipping his hand out from under her panties. Christine let out a frustrated grunt as Chris placed his hands on her hips. With a slight twist he spun her around to face him. Christine was physically swaying as she heaved in each breath. Her eyes met Chris’.

“That wasn’t even enough proof for you,” he grinned. “You want more, and even though you don’t believe I have a gift, you’re going to make me prove my powers to you again so you can get more, aren’t you?”

Christine smiled. “You, you know it,” she breathed in response. “Show me what you’ve got.” Even if Chris was making up this whole story, she decided, at least it would give her justification to get his hands back on her body.

Chris moved in close, whispering in her ear. “You know it’s wrong, but you need my touch. So, let’s see how you taste. Get out of those jeans and panties and spread out on the couch.”

In the back of her mind, something about this felt wrong. Trying to get her brother to admit he was lying about his “gift” was one thing. But getting naked and spreading her legs so he could go down on her? She was engaged. What would Geoff think if he knew she was letting another man eat her out? What would he think if he knew the other man was her own brother? It would be a disaster.

Still, she needed Chris’ touch so bad. Every time he laid a finger on her, it got her more turned on, and she had to admit that she hadn’t been this aroused in ages. It wasn’t like it would really hurt anything. Geoff didn’t need to know, and besides, she still hadn’t gotten Chris to admit he was lying. This request was one more chance to draw him a little deeper so later on she could call him out later. That, in conjunction with the revelation that he was going to get her off was all it took to convince her.

Christine’s eyes twinkled as she looked into her brother’s eyes. She tucked her thumbs under her waistband, and with one push her jeans and panties were on the floor. She kicked them off to the side, gave Chris a wink, then reclined on the sofa, spreading her legs.

Chris got down on his knees, and for a moment he simply took in the glistening pussy on display. Grabbing her legs, he pulled his sister forward just a little before leaning in and kissing her on her inner thighs. Christine closed her eyes and let out a happy sigh while Chris continued kissing his way closer and closer to her to her slit. Christine shuddered as she felt his hot breath over her mound. Suddenly, his tongue made contact with her slit, causing her to let out a long, low moan as he slowly drew it upwards, parting her pussy lips as he went.

“Oh fuck,” she groaned. “Do that again.”

Chris obliged, giving his sister another long, slow lick along her pussy. She groaned again, loving how it felt. He started licking again, picking up the pace a little, this time stopping to flick her clit at the top. Christine’s fingers made their way to her brother’s hair as he began lapping at her pussy hungrily, alternating between licking up her slit and massaging her clit with his tongue.

“Yeah, ohhh fuck, Chris,” she moaned as she felt two of his fingers begin pumping her pussy while his tongue flicked her clit with abandon. His other hand made its way up to her tits once more, massaging them as he worked.

Christine was in heaven. She’d never been eaten out so well in her life. Not with Geoff. Not with any of her old boyfriends. Chris was making her whole body come alive and she couldn’t get enough of it. Chris continued lapping at her clit and working her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Finally, she couldn’t hold out any longer.

“Oh fuck!” She cried as her body began convulsing. “I’m cumming!”

Christine bucked and shuddered, wailing loudly as the mother of all orgasms washed over her. Chris continued working on her clit as her juices soaked the sofa cushion beneath them. After what felt to Christine like eternity, she slowly began to come down. Chris pulled back from between her legs and climbed up on top of her on the couch. Before she could think of anything else, Chris pressed his pussy-soaked lips into hers and the two began making out passionately.

As their tongues swirled in each other’s mouths, Chris grabbed his sister’s hair and pulled her deeper into the kiss. Christine’s arms wrapped around Chris, her nails digging into his back so hard that they would have drawn blood were it not for his shirt.

Chris turned his sister’s head to the side and started biting and kissing up her neck, eliciting yips of pleasure from Christine. “You still need more proof, don’t you, you little slut?” Chris growled into his sister’s ear, making her whimper in agreement. “You need me to make you into my little fuck toy, don’t you?”

Christine moaned. “Fuck, yes!” She panted. “Do it. Make me your fuck toy. Make me yours!”

Chris stood from the couch, pulling his sister up with him. “My bedroom. Now,” he commanded.

Christine darted across the living room toward Chris’ room. As he raced behind her, Chris stripped out of his own clothes, leaving a trail on the floor. Arriving in his room, he found his sister already climbing on his bed. In an instant, he was on top of her, their bodies jumbling together as their hands roamed all over each other. Chris sucked and nipped at her neck and chest, leaving marks behind as he went. Christine’s hand wrapped around her brother’s cock, tentatively giving it a couple strokes, making Chris groan in pleasure.

“Mhhh, yeah,” Chris moaned. “That’s the hottest cock you’ve ever seen. You want it, don’t you?”

Christine moaned in approval as he latched on to her nipple and sucked. How did he know her so well? His cock really was the hottest she’d ever laid eyes on. She stroked it a few more times as Chris shifted to line up with her entrance. She rubbed his cock along her slit a few times, moaning in pleasure at the sensation, before finally lining him up.

Chris pushed into his sister slowly, his hardness parting her lips as his cockhead slipped into the velvety folds. Christine could feel inch by inch of her brother sinking into her wetness. She couldn’t help but let out a low, guttural moan as he filled her completely. He hadn’t even started thrusting yet, and already this was the best sex she’d ever had.

Chris slowly started pumping into his sister. “Fuck, yeah,” he groaned as he gradually picked up the pace. “I’ve wanted this for so long.”

Chris increased his pace, fucking Christine harder and faster as she grunted in time to the sound of their bodies slapping together. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air as the siblings kissed, moaned, and fucked with all their might.

“You need my cock,” Chris grunted. “Say it!”

Christine let out a moan. “Oh god, yes!” She screamed as he continued pounding her. “I need your cock!”

“Oh, fuck,” he continued as he thrusted rapidly. “Tell me you need it more than Geoff’s.”

“Mhh, mhhh, yeah,” she groaned. “I need it, oh fuck, I need it so much more than Geoff’s!” Christine exclaimed, bucking her hips against her brother’s as he slammed into her.

Chris slammed into his sister with reckless abandon. He kissed her passionately once more. “You want, oh, you want Geoff to raise our babies. Say it to me!”

“Ohhhhhhh,” Christine sobbed in pleasure as another orgasm washed over her. “Yes Chris! Oh god, oh fuck. I want your babies! I want Geoff to raise them! Fuck meeee!”

Chris couldn’t hold out any longer. With a grunt, he buried himself inside his sister as he came. Christine let out a whimper as she felt ropes of cum filling her up. As he came down from his orgasm, Chris’ lips met his sister’s, bringing the two together in a deep, passionate kiss.

Breaking off their kiss, Chris grinned at Christine. “So now do you believe me?”

“I believe,” Christine grinned back, “that you made up that whole little story just to get your sister to fuck you.”

Chris laughed. “Well, I guess you got me. You win. Now, we’d better get cleaned up. Didn’t you say you were going to meet up with—”

Before he could finish his sentence, there was a brief knock from the front door followed by the sound of it swinging open. “Hey babe!? Chris? Anyone home?”

“Geoff,” the siblings whispered to each other. Darting out of bed, Chris tossed on a pair of shorts that had been lying on his floor. Christine rifled through his dresser looking for anything she could slip on. Footsteps could be heard approaching the bedroom. Finally dressed in a tank top and shorts, Christine raced to the bedroom door and swung it open, coming face-to-face with her future husband.

“Oh, hey sweetie!” Christine exclaimed, trying in vain not to sound like she was hiding something. “Here so soon? I’m, uh, not even ready yet. ”

Geoff arched his eyebrow as he looked her over slowly. “What’s that?” he asked, gesturing to the marks on her neck. Before she could answer, Geoff looked back to the living room, where a trail of clothes drew his eyes directly to where Christine was standing in the doorway, wearing men’s clothes, with disheveled hair, and smeared makeup.

Knowing how bad it looked, Christine said nothing, just staring into Geoff’s eyes as he slowly put two and two together. Once the smell of sex assaulted his nostrils, Geoff’s scowl was clearly visible. He looked to be on the verge of screaming, but just then Chris stepped up into the doorway and cut him off.

“They’re bug bites.”

Geoff turned slowly to look at Chris. “What?”

“Yeah,” Chris started, gaining confidence as he spoke. “Christine got a bunch of bug bites on her neck and chest. That’s what those are. I, uh, brought her in here to apply some ointment. That’s the smell. I know, it’s kind of funky, but it’s the only stuff that works. Nothing else was going on, just a guy helping his sister. I know you’re appreciative that I helped her out.”

Geoff considered the words. Gradually, the scowl melted from his face. “Well,” he said, “I guess that makes sense. Thanks for looking after her, man.” Geoff then turned back to Christine. “Sorry you got so bit up babe, but we’ve got to get moving. Can you get ready quick so we can head out?”

Christine nodded, darting across the hall into her room. A few moments later she emerged, looking much more put together. In the living room she found Chris was picking up their clothes, but to her surprise, Geoff was nowhere to be found.

“Where’s Geoff?”

“Oh,” Chris started, walking toward his sister, “ I sent him to wait in the car. I didn’t want him around when I did this.” Chris leaned in, pressing his lips to Christine’s. She moaned softly as their lips met.

As their kiss concluded, Christine looked quizzically at her brother. “There’s still one thing that I can’t figure out. These,” she said, pointing directly at the marks Chris left on her earlier, “look nothing like bug bites. How’d you get him to buy that line?”

“Well,” Chris grinned. “I guess I just have a gift.”

* * *