The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choose Your Own Transformation: Making My Very Own Henchman

SYNOPSIS:

Before, Alexander thought he’d found the perfect girl in Mackenzie. With a little help from The Weaver’s Choose Your Own Adventure story, he realizes he now has the perfect partner in crime.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

Alexander Walker jumps through all of the hoops laid out for him to get to the Choose Your Own Adventure story. He loves his fiancee, Mackenzie Robinson, with all of his heart and he knows she feels the same about him… However, their relationship was vanilla at best. She had his heart, but after five years of dating and two years being engaged, Alexander worries about losing the spark. Mackenzie never believed herself to be sexy, despite all of Alexander’s constant affirmations and protests. That work was starting to wear on Alexander and now he has his own doubts. In retrospect, it was six months into their relationship before he felt her breasts and seven until he saw them unfettered. A virgin, she was shocked by the sensations of his eager hands and tongue. She was so embarrassed by her uncontrolled moaning and eventual screaming orgasm that she avoided eye contact with him for several days after. Two months after that, he saw her naked… accidentally… in the shower. It took another two months to “build back the trust” in the relationship. One year and three months into their relationship they finally had sex. They continued having sex regularly—once a month and always with the lights off. Alexander was certain that this isn’t how relationships between committed twenty-somethings should be and that’s what brings him to the site. The University’s churning rumor mill had dark whispers of a website that would actually improve relationships in a way that appealed to Alexander’s undersexed mind.

He confirms that he’s over 18, even as Mackenzie snores next to him, fully-clothed and cover-tucked in bed. He excitedly clicks that he understands how a multiple choice question works, that he is indeed a male, and that the woman slumbering next to him is his romantic partner. Scanning the titles presented on the third page of the list, his heart skips a beat at the title Making My Very Own Henchman, so he selects that.

The swirling screen settles and he begins to read.

It took some doing, but you finally confirmed Ms. Independent’s real name as Mackenzie Robinson. Knowing this, luring her to you through various nefarious threats on her friends and family was a piece of cake. Your external cameras tracked her departure from her (no longer) secret lair. She thinks you’re the rat as she walks into the trapping mechanism, but oh how the shoe is wholly on the other foot. You laugh maniacally, ready to get things started.

Alexander, do you:

Hit her with the sleeping gas

Start the hypnotic wheel

Alexander looks down at the sleeping Mackenzie next to him. He chuckles at the idea of her being a superhero called “Ms. Independent.” She’s not necessarily afraid of her own shadow, but she’s not adventurous in the slightest. He’d love to see her in some form-fitting spandex getup, regardless, to inspect every curve of her thin body in the most intimate of details.

Alexander selects—Hit her with the sleeping gas.

Alexander is glad he spiked Mackenzie’s drink so that he’d have this alone time to work out his sexual frustrations with her on this website. Often, when he was feeling particularly blue-balled, he would send Mackenzie off to an early slumber just for some much needed, nonjudgmental relief. Despite her prudish nature, in action and clothing, she still somehow managed to turn him on. Rocking a half-woody, he knows he’ll find some release after he finishes this story.

You’re standing over Ms. Independent when she wakes. Of course, she’s wearing significantly less clothing than when she entered your trap. To be honest, she’s not wearing any clothing now. Her wrists and ankles have been locked into place and she is generally held immobile in your body warping rack.

She slowly comes to, first testing her bonds, then her eyes focus narrowly on you.

“What do you think you’re doing, you pervert?”

“Tsk tsk, Ms. Independent. Or should I say, Miss Mackenzie Robinson? Or Mack? Can I call you Mack?”

Mackenzie grits her teeth and sneers, “You can call me your undoing.”

You laugh. “Weird. Here I thought you were the one strapped to my body warping machine.”

“What does that mean?”

“Well, your body just won’t suit my purposes as is, so it’s time for a few changes around here. Maybe more. You might recognize yourself when I’m done… but maybe you won’t.”

For the first time, her defiance slides a little to fear. Clearly, she knows of your intellect and capability. If she knew what you had in store for her in total, her fear would be even greater. “Please…”

“Please what, Mack?”

She cringes as the shortening of her given name, but musters a gentle, pleading face. “Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone about this. It will be our little secret.”

You get up in her face. “You’ve denied me what I want for too long, Mack. You’re mine now. The only question is… where do I start?”

Alexander, do you start with:

Her face

Her hair

Her posterior

Her chest

Her overall body type

Her ethnicity

Alexander examines Mackenzie’s face and realizes, perhaps for the first moment in his life, that’s she’s bland. Her features are decidedly Anglo, with thin lips, no noticeable cheekbones, and blonde hair. He apparently has a type and if he really is going to settle down with Mack, he wishes she could be a bit more unique and exotic.

Alexander selects—Her ethnicity.

All of Alexander’s girlfriends before Mack were boring blonde Barbie types. Mack was his first venture away from Caucasian and he was in love with her mixed Asian and African background. Her plush lips and almond eyes were an absolute turn-on. He sometimes even wished she had an accent, to make her seem all the more foreign, but she grew up in the suburbs and roleplaying in their somewhat chaste relationship wasn’t in the cards.

You flip a switch and watch as her body morphs a bit. Her skin takes on a much darker hue, as does her hair. Her face reshapes from a classical European type to something in-between African and Asian. She feels the intense tingles start and stop, but has no idea what’s transpired.

“What was that? Why are you smiling?”

“Well, Mack, I’m just admiring my work. I don’t think your family or friends would recognize you now… and that was just step one.”

You hold a mirror in front of her face. At first, she doesn’t recognize the face in the mirror as her own, but when it mimics her motions, she starts to cry.

“You know, for a superhero, that seems like a pretty racist reaction. After all, it’s just your face and skin.”

“When I get out of these restraints, I’m going to rearrange your face and see how you like it.”

“Yeah? I don’t think so.”

You tap your chin and consider what next.

Alexander, do you:

Change her face

Change her hair

Change her posterior

Change her chest

Change her overall body type

Move on to mental changes

As much as Alexander prefers Mack’s look to all his previous loves, he wishes she was even more distinctly featured.

Alexander selects—Change her face.

Alexander remembers when he first sent a picture of himself and Mack to his parents back on the farm. Their response to the text was “What is she?” To which he responded, “My girlfriend.” His mother immediately called and asked, “No. What is she?” It was then he realized his parents were close-minded hicks. Her striking features were not a question for him, they were an answer—an answer to all his prayers for “the one.”

She feels the tingles focus in on her face.

“Now what?” She asks.

You hold the mirror up again so that she can inspect your work firsthand.

If she was somewhat unrecognizable from her previous self before because of the changes, she’s absolutely certain no one would mistake her for her old self now. High cheekbones and a much more angular face replaced her soft, rounder features.

“I’ll fight you,” she says through more tears.

“You say that now and I’m sure you even mean that now, but… that’ll change… in time.”

You ponder her next evolution.

Alexander, do you:

Change her hair

Change her posterior

Change her chest

Change her overall body type

Move on to mental changes

Alexander selects—Change her chest.

He knows he’d be a liar if he was to say it was Mack’s face that drew him in. He spotted her tits from across the bar, large and demanding to be manhandled. On her otherwise thin frame, they stood out boldly, even if the woman in possession of them wasn’t bold in the slightest. He didn’t know that at the time. He just knew that any girl with tits like that was worthy of his approach and well-worth the chase.

She feels the tingles center on her chest and sees your smile become a very wide grin.

“Okay. What did you do to my tits?” She looks confused for a moment, then continues. “Why am I calling my tits tits? Why can’t I say tits?”

You hold the mirror a little further away so that she can get a good appreciation of your technology and skill. She sees large melon-esque dark brown mounds capped by even darker areola and nipples. Nipples the size of thimbles that look like they’re never anything but engorged and sticking straight out.

“Those can’t be my tits. I’ve never had tits like that. I’ve never even seen tits like that.”

She still looks confused so you decide to clue her in on a minor, non-physical alteration that you’ve made.

“You’re freaking out a little. I understand. As Ms. Independent, you’re not used to being incapable of doing something, even something as simple as saying ‘breasts’ or ‘chest.’ I’ve removed those words from your vocabulary permanently. You’ll understand them, sure, but you’ll never be able to say them again. For variety, know that you can say: tits, titties, boobs, jugs, melons, cans, gazongas, dirty pillows, knockers, fun bags, honkers headlights, floppers, bazookas, yabos, whoppers, tatas, and a personal favorite for you in particular, brown suckies.”

When the abject fear solidifies on her face, you continue, “Now that I’ve begun messing around in your melon. That’s the one atop your neck, not the two attached to your chest, mind you… now that I’ve started there, I don’t think I want to stop. Hmm… What to alter now?”

Alexander, do you opt to change:

Her identity

Her intelligence

Her morals

Her proclivities

Her demeanor

Her sanity

Alexander reaches over and cops a feel of Mack’s left tit. It’s a shame she has to basically pass out for him to enjoy her body. What’s love without a healthy helping of lust to keep it fun? If she were someone else, though…

Alexander selects—Change her identity.

He dropped two hundred dollars on Mack the first night. Of course, at the gentleman’s club, she went by the name of Dahlia to hint at her foreign parentage and draw in the more curious clientele. He found out when she’d be back again and immediately took her to the champagne room. Inside, she let him run his hands all over her body. He was in heaven. By song three, they actually started to talk and found some common interests. She wasn’t the type to mix business with pleasure, but she agreed to a date regardless. He took her to the fanciest restaurant he could think of. She liked being treated like a princess. He continued to do so and found that he’d somehow won her over. He didn’t like that she still danced naked for other men, and that other men could fondle her for the right price, but he was glad that every night she came back home to their shared bed.

Her head pulses and feels like it’s going to shake right off her body. When she opens her eyes, she sees you immediately.

“Hello, lover,” she says and takes a look at her bondage. “Getting kinky, are we?”

“You know me and my games, Mack.”

“I do. How sore am I getting tonight?”

“And ruin the surprise? I think not.”

Alexander, do you opt to change:

Her intelligence

Her morals

Her proclivities

Her demeanor

Her sanity

Despite his enduring affection for her, Alexander wondered what it would be like if only Mack was a little bit different. He wasn’t sure how different he wanted her to be, but variety being the spice of life, he wanted a little more spice in their lives.

Alexander selects—Her proclivities.

Dating a stripper was a challenge. Loving a stripper was an even bigger one. The biggest challenge of them all, though, was Mack’s constant desire to explore other beds and the other men in them. She’d never been a “one-man” type of girl. This was all new to Alexander. He was used to monogamy in his committed relationships. Mack just wasn’t wired that way. Of course, even in comparison to his most daring previous relationships, Mack made them all look like prudes. Despite her dalliances outside of their bedroom, Alexander was sated and had no complaints in that department. If she had enough love when she came back to him, that would be all he required. As insatiable as Mack is, she always was game for love.

“You suck, you know?” She says to you and, for the briefest moment, you wonder what went wrong with the programming, but then she continues. “Tied up like this I can only look and want and can’t reach out to take it. You know how strong my needs run. I can’t deny my urges—I’m a slave to them. I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Not having you right now is just about driving me crazy.”

“Eh. You’ve always been a little crazy, Mack.”

“You like me this way,” she says, her hazel eyes a bit wild and defiant and very much begging to be fucked.

“I made you this way. Of course, I like it.”

You’re tempted to set her free, but wonder if you’re really done with her changes.

Alexander, do you:

Change her intelligence

Change her morals

Change her demeanor

Change her sanity

Set her free and see what happens

Reading the story, Alexander thought that one thing was missing. He only knew of one female henchman and she was crazy. Her insanity was a big part of her appeal.

Alexander selects—Change her sanity.

Mack was playing “passed out victim” again. He knows that the moment he kisses her on the lips, she’ll wake up and attack him—sometimes with kisses, sometimes with fists. He has the bruises and bite marks and scratches to prove it. He never knows what Mack he’ll get. She has odd tendencies. Alexander wonders if she does this with all the other men she sleeps with or only with him as her “favorite.” The other men could be made up, too. She does have a very unique take on reality.

You see the crazy gleam in her eyes and know the latest change took a strong hold within her. As excited as you are to set her free, you’re a little hesitant now. It was a fun change, a necessary change, something that will separate her wholly from her previous life as a do-gooder hero, but the element of danger is there nonetheless. For you… For the world…

You run a hand gently down her cheek and she tries to bite it off. A millisecond slower reflexes and she might have succeeded. Immediately after, she smiles like an angel like nothing happened like she wasn’t ready to devour you a moment ago.

“I want to fuck you up,” she sweetly says and you believe her.

You should probably make another change… for your own safety.

Alexander, do you:

Change her intelligence

Change her morals

Change her demeanor

Set her free and see what happens

The story suggests one more change. You’re not a fan of “stupid” and crazy plus evil seems like a bad idea. That leaves only option thing left, really.

Alexander selects—Change her demeanor.

Alexander had no idea the wild ride that would be his relationship with Mack. From the moment he saw her on the stage, unhinged and uninhibited, to their first sex during which she broke his left thumb, to the moment she confessed her love and committed to him completely, he’d never met anyone like her. He didn’t believe there was anyone like her. Once committed, she shifted to an entirely new personality—one of subservience. The crazy was still there in her eyes, but could be quelled with just a look from Alexander. She would do anything he asked. She would be anyone he wanted her to. She would make love or fuck him numb, depending on his mood. Sometimes, just for fun, he would have her play the prude, so that he would have to work hard on convincing her to do anything sexual. He isn’t sure why, but that game amuses him to no end.

He kisses her on the lips, ready for the night’s real fun to begin.

She lets the kiss happen with no reaction for a long moment before she returns the affection.

He knows what game he wants to play tonight—good girl gone bad—his favorite. She’ll start off virginal and slowly degrade into a wanton whore hellbent on sucking and fucking him until he passes out.

And he’ll pass out.

And she’ll continue…

You know immediately that the change in demeanor was the right choice for her completion. Anything else and she might have been unreservedly out of control, and while fun, that wasn’t the best quality in a henchwoman. Of course, you know that she’ll be more than that because you rebuilt her to be more than that. You built her to be yours forever. You loved her the moment she first thwarted your schemes, but that dance grew old. You had to make her yours and for her to be yours, she had to be only passingly like the woman she was before. When you look into her eyes now, you see a bright, criminal future for the two of you together.

You release her from her bonds, ready to take on the world.