The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choose Your Own Transformation: The Family Welcome

SYNOPSIS:

Ian left an interesting website open on his computer and it’s discovered by his stepmother, Norah, during some of her snooping. She takes it upon herself to see what her son is into not knowing that she’s about to become what her son is into and more.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

It’s hard to be a stepparent.

Anyone who tells you anything else is lying.

Or dense.

You’re entering a prebuilt family and, outside of the person who brought you in, they regard you with distrust and distaste. Unfortunately, that’s been my experience with the Howard family. Vincent is an absolute darling. I’d marry him all over again ten times. His nineteen year old son, Ian, and his eighteen year old daughter, Julianna, however, are distant when they’re on their best behavior. There are times when Vincent is out of town, like now, where I feel their eyes boring holes in the back of my head. And it’s not paranoia, though I know that saying that it’s not paranoia does nothing to get rid of the idea that it could be. Am I using this as an excuse to snoop? Yes. I’ll wholeheartedly fess up to that. When Ian and Julianna said they were going out to eat — By the way, did they offer to bring me along or bring me home something? No. — I knew I’d have the house to myself for a while.

I start in Julianna’s room. The only thing of note in there I learn is that she’s on the pill. That’s no big deal. I started on the pill myself when I was sixteen. My parents were always pragmatic. I doubt she’s ever going to approach her stepmom for “the talk” even though, as a psychologist, I think I would be pretty good at it. Honest. To the point. None of that flowery bullshit that winds up getting a lot of girls in trouble. And I’d listen to her. I’d hear her out. I’m literally a trained listener. It’s a shame neither of these kids wants to say a word to me, even after eight months of being a member of their family.

I go into Vincent’s room next and I find his “sock” rather quickly. I shudder, having accidentally touched it and smelled it, and throw it across the room. He has a picture of me and his father from one of our vacations next to his bed. I’m in a two-piece bikini. Omigod. Has he been masturbating to a picture of me? You’d think, if that were the case, that he’d be a little friendlier to me. I’ve clearly learned something, something I can’t un-learn. I’m going to just try to think of it as flattering — a boy a little less than half my age thinking of me that way. Doing good on the yoga, Norah, keep it up. Firm, flexible, and appealing. I laugh. Though maybe not yoga if you know that Ian’s in the house. Don’t want to tease or tempt the boy, unknowingly. It’s then that I spot Ian’s laptop open and unlocked. I get a little bit closer and see that it’s on a webpage.

It reads:

Parameters entered — are you ready to begin your story “The Family Welcome”?

Yes

No

I have no idea what The Family Welcome may be, but if it’s on his laptop, it might provide a modicum of insight into Ian that I desperately want. Maybe this is something he’s designing specifically for me. It does say “parameters entered.” Maybe he’s not distant, maybe he’s actually shy and he plans on presenting this to me at some point. As much as I don’t want to ruin his surprise, my curiosity keeps me from simply walking away.

I select — Yes.

For a moment, I think I’ve broke it. The screen goes wobbly and I drop down into the chair like my legs can’t support me any more. That would be horrible. A) After all the yoga and pilates, you’d think my legs would be stronger and B) Ian would know I was in here and snooping if he comes back to a toasted computer, compounded by the fact that he needs it for his college coursework as a computer science major. Thankfully, that feeling passes and some new text appears on the screen, so neither myself nor the computer are broken and there’s no need to freak out or rush to the store to pick up a replacement.

You’ve come into a family by marrying the father. There are two kids (Ian and Julianna) worried that you’re only using their father for his money. Money that, if you take it, would leave the kids without so much as a safety net.

Norah, do you —

Admit that you’re a gold digging tramp

Assure the children that you want them to be happy

Whoa. I’ll admit, I’m tempted to see where this goes if I were to choose option #1, but option #2 is the God’s honest truth. Plus, it’s super weird to see my name in this quiz. I think I’m going to have to have a long, hard conversation with Ian after confessing to finding this. He probably won’t like it, but maybe we can get some growth out of the confrontation.

I select — Assure the children that you want them to be happy.

I do want them to be happy. I’d do anything to make them happy. Why can’t they see that? I wonder if this snooping would make them unhappy… I can’t seem to find a back button to reset the quiz and I assume Ian would be unhappy to find his stuff meddled with. I can’t have that now, can I? I’ll just have to make it to the end and hopefully there’s a restart option once I get there. I can play dumb and Ian can stay happy that way.

You’re a good person. That’s good to know. But how good are you? There are at least fifty shades of grey in the world and there are a lot of choices that don’t seem to have a right answer. What do you do when faced with a situation like that?

Norah, would you —

Choose to fantasize sexually about Ian

Choose to fantasize sexually about Julianna

This thing just jumped the shark with one helluva narrative leap. I want to quit the screen, but I can’t. I want to choose neither, but apparently I can’t do that either. Above everything I want Ian to be happy and if he’s happy with the thought of me fantasizing sexually about him, well —

I select — Choose to fantasize sexually about Ian.

I feel a naughty shiver run up my spine. Here I am, sitting in Ian’s room, knowing full well that he’s masturbated to a bikini picture of me. It’s a total turn on. I wonder… was he slowly stroking himself or was his fist pumping quickly up and down across his cock? His father’s pretty well-endowed in that area. I’ve never thought of it before, but now I also can’t help to wonder if he’s equally impressive. My mouth waters at the thought of another wonderful cock in the house. I shake that thought off though. I’m his stepmother. I’m married to his father. I just need to get through this story, reset it, and have everything back to normal before Ian and Julianna arrive back.

Ian is pleased that you chose to fantasize about him, but now you’ve gone and upset Julianna. Did you not know that she’s maybe even more into you than her brother? Do you want to upset her so?

Norah, do you —

Also fantasize about Julianna to make her happy

Choose to only fantasize about Ian

My eyes go wide staring at the screen. I had no idea that Julianna had any… wait. This was probably written by Ian. He could just be messing with me as some kind of joke. After all, his sense of humor is one of the reasons why I fantasize about him. He’s just so funny and charming. Even if this is all a joke, or especially so, I can’t stand the idea of an unhappy Julianna.

I select — Also fantasize about Julianna to make her happy.

What is it about Julianna that turns me on so? Is it her tight, supple body? Her slightly pouty mouth? Her soft blonde hair? Her innocence? Or maybe it’s just all of the above… Regardless, I’m wet thinking about the time I saw her coming out of the pool, hair and body wet, nipples pointedly poking against the thin layer of fabric. I bite my lip and wish I’d taken a picture of her in that moment to keep and refer to. I’d never had a single sexual thought about another woman, not even in college or grad school, but I couldn’t help myself the moment Julianna entered my life. I sometimes wonder who I fantasize about most: Victor, Ian, or Julianna. Suffice it to say, I’m almost always turned on walking around Howard house because there’s always a subject of my desires in view.

Doesn’t it seem like only a whore would fantasize about her two stepchildren so much?

Norah, are you —

A whore

Just a sexually adventurous woman

Language and judgment, young man. A woman can have sexual thoughts and even explore her sexuality without needing to be labeled “a whore.” That’s society’s impact on you, not the truth of the situation. I wonder if there’s a way for me to have this conversation and convince him without making him unhappy…

Anyway—

I select — Just a sexually adventurous woman.

There’s something daring about fingering yourself in your stepson’s room, in your stepson’s chair, with your stepson’s computer open. It gets me going on so many levels. Thinking about him sitting here, jerking his meat, maybe even thinking of me, gets me sopping wet. And when you’re sopping wet, you just have to do something about it. That’s the healthy solution. Don’t want to bottle your feelings or emotions or cum unnecessarily. That’s repressive and bad for you. I’ll just have to try not to make a mess. That would be disrespectful.

Julianna wishes your breasts were firmer.

Ian wishes your ass was bigger.

Norah, do you —

Side with Julianna

Side with Ian

Who can pick sides when you love them both equally and want them to be happy?

I’ve always been happy with my body. I’m a little sad to know that, despite all the fantasizing, Julianna and Ian are disappointed with it in the slightest. Can’t have that.

I select — Who can pick sides when you love them both equally and want them to be happy?

I sneak in a quick breast grab. I might give Julianna a run for her money in firmness despite being twice her age. She should be so lucky to have breasts like mine and such a well-defined ass when she’s in her mid-thirties. Of course, thinking of her body makes me rub faster.

Julianna thinks you should call your breasts “melons.”

Ian thinks you should call your breasts “titties.”

Norah, do you —

Choose melons

Choose titties

These two are oddly specific in their choices. I believe I will call my breasts “breasts” until the end of time because that’s what they are, but I know I’ll have to select one of the choices before I can move on, so —

I select — Choose melons.

With the finger pumping in and out of my vagina, my melons have gotten so sensitive. I shouldn’t have snuck in that sneak squeeze because now they’re demanding equal attention and I need to keep one hand reasonably free to finish this story/quiz thing.

Julianna seems to think that boys are stupid and can’t handle calling a woman’s body parts by their actual given names.

Ian thinks it’s hot to use terms like: box, snatch, and pussy.

Norah, do you —

Side with Julianna and be uptight

Side with Ian and be “hot”

I’m feeling hot right now and I’m not feeling like I’ll ever be, or ever want to be, uptight.

I select — Side with Ian and be “hot.”

My pussy can’t get enough fingering. I take the thumb of my other hand and rub my clitty vigorously, knowing that I’m edging ever closer to my release.

Some choices are harder than others. A road comes to a fork and you know that regardless of which road you take, you’ll never be the same. Know, though, that your stepchildren will love you no matter what you choose. Probably in new and exciting ways.

Norah, would you rather be —

Incredibly stupid

An insatiable cumslut

Something within me tells me this is the last question. Maybe how it was phrased. Maybe something deeper or more universal. As a psychologist, there’s no way I could get away with being stupid. If I had to pick between those two choices for some weird reason, though —

I select — An insatiable cumslut.

I hear Julianna and Ian talking as they enter.

“Do you really think she’d snoop around and be sucked into that computer story?” Julianna asks.

“I’m telling you. Things in my room always move whenever I’m not home. She’s a snoop alright and she’s always trying to get to know us better. I’m interested to see what else she is now beyond snoop and what she’s interested in trying, too.” Ian replies.

“Hopefully she’s not a gold digger. I don’t even know why you’d put that as a potential answer number one.”

“Why’s that?”

“I actually like her.”

Hearing Julianna say she likes me sets me over the edge, I cum to a screaming, eye-crossing orgasm. I hear heavy, running footsteps on the stairs even over my hard panting. I spin around in the chair, finger still in my snatch, and see my two stepchildren gawking at my barely clothed and shivering body.

Ian asks, “What’s two plus two?”

“Four,” I say in response, not knowing what else to do.

“Dibs on first go with our newly minted cumslut!” Ian shouts.

“You’re so immature…” Julianna shakes her head, judging him. “Just send her to my room when you’re done with her, because I want a turn today as well.”

I see Julianna leave. Ian starts to take off his clothes and with a salacious smile says, “Welcome to the family.”

Finally feeling overjoyed at being welcome, I melt into his hardening cock... and it’s lovely and large just like his father’s. I can’t wait to feel it pounding my wet and waiting box.