The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Choose Your Own Transformation: Your Trip Around the World

SYNOPSIS:

Mary doesn’t know where her husband Gabriel and daughter Mina have gone off to. The only clue—the Choose Your Own Adventure story left open on her husband’s computer. She hopes it will provide answers. In a way, it always does…

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

The conclusion of the story started in Choose Your Own Transformation: Understanding the Good Book and then continued with Choose Your Own Transformation: So You Want to Be a Rock Star. For more stories, and to support even more stories, please consider my Patreon.

Hitting refresh, Mary finds herself presented with page after page of story options. Some appear a bit too fresh for Mary’s liking, having just finished a webinar on family values and feeling very good about being good. Base urges were meant to be fought, not surrendered to. That was the keynote speaker’s thesis. In a world full of easy choices, take the hard one. She wonders how Gabriel came to be reading this slightly dubious site and what exactly happened to him. At least their daughter is peacefully sleeping in the room next door. Mary assumes this based on the silence.

Mary selects a story from the list to see what the hubbub is (and to see if she has to confront her husband on any of his extracurricular reading.) The story she chooses is Your Trip Around the World. As a self-described gallivanter, she loves new sights and new cities.

Before her story loads, a warning screen appears.

New reader detected.

What is your relation to Gabriel?

Friend

Family

Lover

She’s not sure how the site could “detect” her. Does Gabriel have some sort of software on his machine tracking anyone else using it? What is he hiding?

Mary selects—Family—and receives another prompt.

Please specify.

Gabriel is my -

Brother

Son

Husband

Father

Uncle

Cousin

Other/Stepfamily

She doesn’t understand why a story would need this information or ask for it in the first place, but it seems like it’s necessary to continue. She wonders if this is all some sort of trick that Gabriel’s playing on her.

Mary selects—Husband—and her story loads.

You can’t believe you’ve won the dream trip of a lifetime for you and your family—anywhere you want to go, you get to go. Adventure awaits! It presents a bit of a packing problem, as you don’t get to choose your destination until you’ve completed your stay at your first destination, and even still, you’re never told exactly where you’re going and must choose your destinations through a series of hints. You could pack light and anticipate spending money on whatever you need at each location or you could pack heavy, accounting for every potential need.

Mary, do you -

Anticipate spending money

Account for every potential need

Generally, Mary regards herself as thrifty at best or frugal at worst. Coupons don’t clip themselves. But, she reconsiders her stance before selecting her answer. If she’s won this free trip, it would seem to her that there might be a bit of money to spend on whatever else comes up. She wouldn’t want anything stressing out fictional Mary before her trip.

Mary selects—Anticipate spending money.

Mary takes a healthy sip of Louis XIII from a crystal snifter. She thinks that maybe she shouldn’t be drinking, that she should be focused on the mystery of this website, her husband, and these stories, but she also can’t imagine not treating herself at all times to the finer things. She’s grown accustomed to the constant pampering and wish-fulfillment that is her life. This year alone, she’s probably bought more outfits than she’s had cleaned. She figures that it’s karma—live a good life and get to live the good life. It’s only a problem if the money runs out. And so far, so good.

Excited to get started on your journey, you convince your family that packing light is the best way to travel. Any civilized place on the planet can replace everything but your ID in short order. Besides, you think it might be a nice treat to dress like a local.

Bags packed, you rush to the airport to meet your starter concierge.

They stand you in front of the board of departing flights to start your journey. In their hands are three envelopes with three mystery destinations. Your only clue is the one word on each envelope.

Mary, which envelope do you choose -

Sun

Fun

Adventure

Sun is probably a beach, Mary thinks. And fun is probably Las Vegas because that’s what other people think of as “fun,” though not Mary as she’s neither a gambler nor into the other indecent aspects of that town. Adventure. There’s something about “adventure” that speaks to Mary. It could be hiking or skydiving or something that she’s always wanted to do, but never dared.

Mary selects—Adventure.

Mary’s posture, even just sitting at the computer, is much more distinguished—shoulders back, breasts pushed forward. This is made additionally more visually prominent by the fact that her plain clothes have been replaced by a more daring ensemble. She’s clearly no longer held in check by a conventional, almost puritanical belief about how a women should look. Instead, she believes that walking into a room and, at least for the briefest moment, owning the attention of all eyes is desirable and lives her life according to that craving. Bold fashion statements and ample cleavage, even though her breasts are on the smaller side, are the mode du jour. This exhibitionist streak took over when she realized the right push-up bra and judiciously applied make-up made it so that she could have whatever she wanted—from her husband, from her coworkers… basically from any straight male she came across. She likes that feeling of power and embraces it wholeheartedly.

Adventure awaits!

Your family is whisked off to ski county.

You enjoy the slopes all day long, but at night, you’re even more likely to enjoy…

Mary, do you choose -

The fire in the chateau

The hot chocolate

The hot tub

The major drawback to skiing, thinks Mary, is the outfits. They cover so much. It’s almost hard to tell who is a woman and who is a man on the hills. However, there is one place in the newly offered list where it’s very easily discerned.

Mary selects—The hot tub.

Mary can’t remember a time when she wasn’t hot and wet. The constant state of arousal is a bit of a mixed bag. It’s a burden in that she constantly craves sex, which can make anything else, even the simplest decision, that much harder. The boon is that she constantly craves sex and is always ready to go. She thinks nymphomaniacs got off easy, just yearning it mentally. Her body betrays her every single moment of each and every day. Sometimes Gabriel is enough. Sometimes, though, he isn’t. She’d never tell him that, though.

Your concierge appears with your next option, another set of three trips and, again, the only clue is the one word written on the outside of each envelope.

Mary, do you choose -

Paintings

Carvings

Cuttings

To Mary, all the choices sound like art. She has always enjoyed art as it suits her criteria of expensive and exclusive. Carvings and cuttings sound a bit archaic, though.

Mary selects—Paintings.

The heavy amount of makeup Mary applies daily, coupled with her constant arousal, leads many people who cross her path to believe her to be a wanton whore. That is simply not the case. She simply adores the look of liberal coats of makeup, the brighter the better, and enjoys sex whenever possible. She sees a clear distinction there. She’s not a church-going, family values type, but that doesn’t make her anyone who should be shamed or criticized. All the busybodies that she encounters clearly are sexually repressed, unlike her, and a bit more judgmental because of it. She’d fuck them all to help remove them of their delusions, but she’s not that type of girl. Most days.

You’re flown to Paris to take in the wonders of the Musee du Louvre.

Your private guide talks you through all of the artists and work, leaving you both enriched and knowledgeable.

You say adieu and your concierge appears with three more envelopes.

Mary, do you choose -

Land

Sea

Air

Mary hopes this cryptic clue isn’t a food option, but in case it is, that rules out land because she’s long since given up eating cows and pigs for moral reasons. It’s okay to eat fish because they don’t have any feelings. But birds? Birds are assholes. A chicken would kill you the first chance it got.

Mary selects—Air.

If there is one physical feature of Mary’s that stands out more than any other, it’s her breasts. A solid, man-made F-cup, they defy gravity and enter rooms a good few seconds before the rest of Mary does. She got them enhanced because she wanted more attention and felt like some proper tits was the best way to accomplish this. It worked. The sheer size on her small frame says everything about her choice. People all over town talk about her tatas. She never has to buy a drink when Gabriel isn’t around and she enjoys the way that men look at him with disgust, clearly wishing they could be in his place. When Gabriel is away for business, a certain lucky fellow or three gets their chance. A girl has needs that must be met. Delicious melons are always a key to unlock that door.

You’re taken up to the skies in one of the biggest hot air balloons in the world. The view of Paris below you is breathtaking. This truly is the trip of a lifetime.

Your concierge meets you on the ground with another three envelopes.

Mary, do you choose -

Red-Light

Carnival

Mardi

As much as Mary enjoys the story, and traveling, if only in her mind. She needs to find Gabriel because she needs his dick. It’s time for the story to stop… and nothing says stop like —

Mary selects—Red-Light.

Expensive tastes and an inclination to constant sex led Mary to a momentous decision. She could kill two birds with one stone if she started selling her body. She’d get the sex she needed to quell her desires and all the money she could ever want to keep her extravagant material needs met. It was a win-win situation. Selling her husband Gabriel on whoring wasn’t easy, but she said it would keep their marriage interesting. She would never judge him if he, in turn, never judged her. He didn’t completely buy that, but keeping him sex-drunk off of all the blow jobs he could handle helped seal the deal.

You take a walk on the wild side, catching the famous/infamous Red-Light District in Amsterdam. You’re surprised at how clean and controlled everything is. You’ve seen the art in the Louvre, but there’s just as much beauty to be appreciated in the human form.

Your concierge has only two envelopes this time.

Mary, do you choose -

Let Gabriel decide

Go back to your real life

Thinking of all those Amsterdam whores has you juiced and ready to find some johns of your own. She needs Gabriel now. Gabriel or a reasonable facsimile with an equally adept dick.

Mary selects—Let Gabriel decide.

* * *

Gabriel is in the middle of a particularly tantalizing lap dance from Anastasia the redhead when the text comes through.

Gabriel, would you like your wife to be a whore?

Yes

No

Gabriel pictures his wife whoring it up just like his daughter and selects yes with no hesitation.

Gabriel wonders why he had to picture it at all.

Mary raised Mina to be a whore just like she is. Schooling her in the art of seduction. Paying for her first vibrator and her first enhancements in close proximity. Teaching her how to provocatively strip in a way that said that was just the free appetizer and the meal is worth the money. The two wet and wild women in his life keep him busy, but also well paid. But to be well paid, he had to also keep his bitches in line.

Gabriel calls Mary’s cell phone, unfazed by the stripper tits with the pointed pink nipples in his face. “Where the fuck are you?”

Mary moans in response, “It’s such a turn-on when you’re angry.”

He slaps the stripper’s ass, leaving a red mark on her milky skin. “Everything’s a turn-on to you.”

“You love it.”

“I love the cash and sampling the wares. Get to the club. Now.”

Gabriel hangs up. He has his hands on the hips of his current dancer, governing her grind against his raging hard-on. He looks across the club to see his daughter on a controlled slide down the stripper pole, already baring all. It’s an advertisement, really. A glimpse of what everyone in the club can all have for the right price. Like mother, like daughter. And, if you like the mother and the daughter, there’s a price for that, too. There’s a price for everything. Happiness, even fleeting happiness, isn’t free, but it’s always there for the taking. All of it just some words on some bits of paper away.

fin