The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual situation. Don’t read any further if you object. (You should leave this site now that I think about it.)

Author’s Note: This story is written for Simon’s Mind Control Archive. You may post it to any site that doesn’t charge. Please acknowledge me as the author and let me know where it is.

* * *

Chipheads

Chapter 2: Catherine

Margaret looked at the clock to her right. The time was two in the afternoon. Her employer had just finished her last scheduled meeting, that she knew about at least. The woman had intended to spend the next several hours reviewing figures, but Margaret had other ideas. Taking a quick look around she got up and went into the office.

Once inside Margaret closed and locked the door, before turning to look at her employer. Catherine Miller glanced up from her desk. Her five foot seven frame was relaxed, but attentive in her chair. Short, dirty blonde hair frame a long face. Strong cheek bones supported piercing brown eyes. A conservative, ivory suit accentuated her tan skin. The clothing covered, but could not hide, Catherine’s large, round, full breasts, nor the plump ass Margaret knew sat in the chair.

“What do you need, Margaret?", Catherine asked, disapproval coloring her tone.

“Just a quick word,” she replied.

Shaking her head catherine asked in an icy tone, “And the reason you could use the intercom?”

“Ripper’s return,” Margaret retorted savagely.

Catherine’s eyes went round with shock. “No,” she protested in a small voice.

An evil smile spread across Margaret’s face as she strutted around the desk. “Oh yes, bitch. I’ve heard about the fun people have been having with you. Now I think it’s mt turn. Stand up.”

“You can’t do this to me,” Catherine objected as she stood up.

“Why not?", Margaret asked as she guided the woman away from the chair.

Sitting down she looked up at the terrified woman standing before her. “If you can fire a man for no other reason than we’re dating, why can’t I do this.”

“You can quit, Margaret,” pleaded Catherine.

“Quit! Damn it! You know I can’t quit. Jim and I just bought a new house together and you know it”

“Yes I do. That’s why he had to go. You two are going to be getting married no doubt. Romance doesn’t belong in the work place.”

Grimly Margaret replied, “Jim and I never did anything here. Never. And even if you thought something was going to happen you could have moved him to another department.”

Catherine shook her head, “Romance in the work place is messy. I couldn’t take the chance.”

Margaret smiled, “Messy. I intend to show you messy. I want you to kneel down.”

On her knees before Margaret, catherine asked, “Now what?”

“Now you are going to take off my underwear and begin eating me out.”

“No,” Catherine rejected, by her hands moved on their own. Pushing her secretary’s skirt out of the was she pulled off the underwear. Then, her nose wrinkled in disgust, she pressed her face into Margaret’s crotch and began to lick. She had never had any sexual experience with women, but the chip in her head guided her. She licked around the edges of the woman’s pussy before pushing her tongue inside. As Margaret’s clit hardened she began to suck on it lightly.

With a husky sigh Margaret said, “Yes. Just like that. You’re not to stop until I tell you to.”

Margaret opened her blouse and released her bra. She began to caress her breast, pulling gently on her hardening nipples. She smiled faintly as her breathing quickened. The physical stimulation was exciting her, but the fact that her boss was servicing her, reduced to a simple toy was what pushed her over. She came with a strangled scream and a shudder that shook her whole body. Catherine, trapped by commands she loathed, continued to lick while Margaret’s juices flowed over her face.

Catherine had no idea how long it was before a noise at the door prompted Margaret to say weakly, “Stop.”

Freed from her geas Catherine was able to look to the door where someone was chuckling. She saw a man standing there that she quickly recognized to be Jim Blancher, Margaret’s boyfriend.

“Well, hell,” he exclaimed, “when Margie told me she would have a surprise for me today, I never imagined it was you.”

“Get lost,” Catherine replied cruelly.

“Now, now,” corrected Margaret in a tired whisper, “be nice.” She smiled as she continued, “You will do as he orders.”

“Stand up,” barked Jim, “slowly.”

She obey in sullen silence.

Jim stalked around surveying her body openly for the first time. He licked his lips in anticipation. “I want you to strip, slowly, sensually.”

Jim sat on the edge of her desk as she slowly pushed her jacket back off her shoulders before letting it dropped to the floor. Her vest followed before she carefully began to unbutton her shirt giving Jim shy glimpses of her cotton embraced breasts. When the shirt joined her other clothing on the floor she toed off her shoes, while thrusting her breasts forward for Jim pleasure. She undid her belt and slowly edged her pants over her ass, then let them fall. She stepped out of them and twirled before him wear only her bra and panties. She reached behind her to release her bra. She cupped her hands over her breast for a moment before coyly dropping the bra. Finally she pushed her panties down, bending at the waist leaving her bent in half when the panties were on the floor. Standing up her glare was a wonder to behold.

“You know, bitch, since you fired me I can’t get a decent job. Five years of college education and I’m stocking shelves at the K-Mart. You fucked me good, now it’s my turn. I want you on your hands and knees.”

While she was getting into position Jim stripped off his clothing. He knelt behind her and said, “You will enjoy this. You will find this pleasurable.” Then he began to work his dick into her ass.”

“Don’t. Stop,” she protested weakly.

Jim smiled at his objection and continued. Once he had pushed his dick all the way in he began a slow steady rhythm. Catherine continued to oppose the assault, her words were becoming more breathless, her movements more erratic.

“Margie,” he called.

She answered, “Yes, lover.”

“Come over here. I think Cathy here has more for you.”

“No thanks. She did me right and then some.”

“I said get over here. And strip too.”

With a loving smile she pulled herself out of the chair and shed her clothes. She laid down in front of Catherine and pulled her head into her crotch. Catherine obey the wordless command to licking again. Soon thereafter all three were in the throes of powerful climaxes.

When Margaret began to sit up Jim ordered, “Just stay there.” Then he pulled Catherine’s head to his cock and told her, “Start sucking bitch.”

Once he was hard enough he pushed Catherine away and moved between Margaret’s legs. She had been playing with herself, watching her stuck up boss suck off her boyfriend. Now she spread her legs wide and moan as he entered her.

“This feels so good,” she told him.

“I’m glad, but you have work to do.”

“Work?”

“Yep. Now you just stay there while Catherine here sits on your face.”

Margaret struggled weakly to sit up, but Jim held her down easily. Catherine, straddled Margaret’s face. Surrendering to the inevitable she began licking. Tim, playing with his girlfriend’s tits leaned forward and started sucking on Catherine’s. With so much stimulation, he didn’t last long, but it was long enough to pull another orgasm from both the women.

Margaret pushed Catherine off and told her, “Clean up and get dressed.”

“I should get dressed too,” Jim remarked as he pulled her to her feet.

“Damn right.”

The two of them dress quickly while Catherine cleaned up. Jim spent a few minutes watching her dress, then he kissed Margaret and slipped out the door.

As Catherine was sitting back in her chair she remarked, “You are an evil, woman.”

“Perhaps,” she replied, “but you should spend some time wondering how much of this you have brought down on yourself.”

At the door Margaret said, “Reset.”

* * *

Master E. at