The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Chicken

[This is a true story, of events that really happened ... up to a point. Reader, I will let you decide when that point comes.]

Daily life can be dull. Always humming in the background, though, is the chance that unexpected events will seize you and take you for a wild ride.

That hum was pretty quiet on a recent Saturday afternoon. Traveling in a distant city, I was merely looking for lunch. I saw one of my favorite chain restaurants, which sells rotisserie-cooked chicken, and decided to stop in for a sandwich.

It started even as the door was closing behind me. I glanced up to see three young women working—two behind the counter, and one further back at the food prep station. My gaze swung across the first two but was caught firmly by the third.

I usually prefer women without makeup. But this cook’s thin circles of dark eyeliner, framing a pair of piercing green eyes, grabbed my attention. Those eyes were looking right at me, directly into my own—and somehow, right through me. The effect was unsettling and magnetic.

Instinctively, I pulled my glance away for a moment, then let it resettle on her. She still looked straight at me, with an expression of warmth, welcome—and anticipation.

With difficulty, I again turned away. I walked to the counter and placed my order with another of the young women. Like the cook, she was about 20, but her pleasant face had no makeup. As she typed my order into the register, she explained to the third worker what she was doing. That girl, who looked about 18, was obviously a trainee, just learning the ropes.

The pleasant girl called to the cook, “Chicken sandwich, lettuce only.” Turning those green eyes on me (and into me) again, the cook answered, “That’s just the kind of sandwich I like!” Her tone could only be described as flirtatious.

I guess if I were a handsome young movie-star stud, I’d expect pretty young things to flirt with me this way. But as just another middle-aged guy, I was surprised and puzzled. Could I be misreading her signs that badly? Or was she really trying to turn me on to her charms?

As I reached for my wallet, the beautiful cook spoke again: “Girls, I think this should be a special order.” The order-taker’s eyes widened and she turned, saying, “Are you sure, Miranda?” “Yes, sure, Nan,” answered the green-eyed vision. “Let’s make it special.”

The trainee stuttered, “Um, Nan, what’s a special order?” “Let Miranda show you, Cindy,” replied Nan, the edges of her mouth turning up and her eyes glittering.

Cindy turned to watch Miranda. I saw Miranda’s eyes lock in with Cindy’s just as they had with mine. She spoke in a soft, even voice. “Cindy, look at me. You know we’re supposed to make our customers happy, right?”

“Uh, sure,” the trainee mumbled, her gaze never wavering.

“If we can do something special for one, don’t you think we should?” Miranda asked gently.

“Special ... yes, that sounds good ... something special,” Cindy said in a soft breathy voice. Her mouth fell open a bit, but she never took her eyes from Miranda’s.

“This is part of your training,” Miranda said with a smile. “You are going to learn some important ways to please customers, and I know that will make you a better employee. That’s what you want, isn’t it?”

No sound came from Cindy, but her head bobbed up and down slightly.

“OK then,” Miranda said. “Let’s get that special order started. But I’ll need a special ingredient from the back room—and it’s up where I can’t reach it. Sir,” and she turned that gaze on me, “could you pretty please do me a favor, and come reach it for me?”

This request should have seemed odd, but somehow it didn’t, as her eyes pierced deep into my mind. I felt my mouth produce the words “I ... I’d be glad to,” even though my brain seemed incapable of forming any thoughts by itself.

“Great! Follow me,” she chirped, and my legs started moving, taking me behind the counter and through an adjoining door. The two other girls followed us into a room with some shelves and a low cot, probably for relaxing during breaks.

Miranda looked at me again, and that gentle voice entered my brain, seemingly without even passing through my ears. “That box is in a really hard to reach place, and I don’t want you to strain anything. Maybe you should stretch your muscles out here first.” Well, that made perfect sense, so I followed her gaze and got down onto the cot, lying face up on a soft green cotton blanket. I stretched out as far as I could, with my arms extending off one end of the cot, my toes reaching off the other end.

“That’s good,” said Miranda, “but I can see that your clothes are making it hard to reach your furthest. Can I help you get a better stretch?” “Mmhmm,” I answered in a dazed voice.

She pulled my long-sleeved t-shirt straight off my body and over my extended arms. Placing it on a chair, she then pushed my shoes off and dropped them to the floor.

Looking me up and down, Miranda said, “You know, girls, I think we can make that special order from what we already have. It’s a three-piece order. What should we start with?”

“Sir,” asked Nan the order-taker, “would you like to start with a leg?”

I nodded mutely.

She stepped out of her shoes, then slid her uniform pants down to join them, exposing two beautiful legs.

“Here you are, sir,” she said in a friendly voice, raising her right leg so that the smooth calf grazed my stomach. She slid it slowly up my chest. As it approached my face, I reached out and grasped that slim, firm calf with both hands. I pulled it to my mouth and ran my lips across its smoothness, back and forth, back and forth. What a sensation.

“Good, isn’t it, sir?” I heard Miranda’s soft voice ask, as if from a faraway dream. “Mmmmm...” I answered, keeping that tender calf moving along my sensitive lips. I felt a distant tightness, as my cock stiffened and rose inside my pants.

“All right,” said Miranda, “I’m sure you don’t want to fill up on one piece. Can we offer you the next one, sir?”

Reluctantly, I loosened my grip and let Nan withdraw her leg.

Miranda looked into Cindy’s eyes. “Do you know what comes next in a special order?” The trainee moved her head slowly side to side and breathed out the words, “No, Miranda.”

“Well,” said the cook, “I think he might like a thigh. How about it, Nan?”

That lovely leg I had held before suddenly reappeared, joined by the other one as Nan hopped onto the cot and straddled me. Moving her hands forward along the edges of the cot, she swung her legs up to my face and began caressing my cheeks with her inner thighs. I reached to the outsides of her upper legs and pushed them gently together, increasing the feeling of her thighs rubbing silkily up and down my cheeks. I turned my head to her left leg, brushing my lips along the smooth thigh as it moved around and around and around. She was lithe and strong, shifting herself to different angles as I nibbled at the tender inner flesh. As I pulled with my hands and tasted her with my lips, I thought my cock might burst out of my pants all by itself.

Miranda’s voice wafted into my head again. “OK, Nan,” she said, “time for the third piece. I see he’s already starting to get full—maybe he’d like his pants loosened, don’t you think?”

“Sure, Miranda!” Nan called cheerily as she eased herself back onto the floor. She reached down and unhooked my belt, unsnapped my jeans, and eased them down over my feet and onto another chair.

“Good,” said Miranda, “he should have room for some more now. Nan, would you like to offer him a breast for his third course?”

Without replying, Nan merely turned back toward my head, unbuttoning her blouse. As it slid to the floor, she reached back and unhooked her bra, letting gravity take its course.

Even in a daze, I could sense her naked breasts moving toward me. Straddling my middle, she leaned forward so that they were hanging above my torso. But then she paused and turned to Miranda.

“Which one do you think he would prefer?” she asked. Miranda answered, “Maybe he should sample both.”

Nan turned back toward me, letting those two firm round globes dangle just above my face. “Take your pick,” she smiled.

I started with the left, holding it lightly with my hands and raising my head to taste it. Nan leaned down to let her breast’s weight settle into my mouth. It was so filling—I could only get my lips around a small part of the warm flesh that was pushing into me. My tongue found the nipple and flicked it lightly as it rose and hardened.

“Oohh .. sir,” breathed Nan, “I think you need to sample the other one too.”

That beautiful breast slid from my mouth and was replaced by its identical twin. The warm flesh pressing down, down ... the nipple responding to the circling of my delighted tongue. Glorious.

“Sir,” came Miranda’s gentle voice again, “are those breasts a bit dry for your taste?”

I had never tasted anything so good—or at least I thought so, until Miranda’s words penetrated my dream. “Mmm...” I moaned, mouth full of breast. “Mmm ... hmmm. Mmmhmm.”

“It’s OK, sir,” Miranda said pleasantly. “We can just add some special sauce. Cindy, could you please get out the bottle of sauce?” Seizing the trainee’s gaze, she nodded wordlessly toward me.

As I caressed Nan’s breasts and explored them with my tongue, I felt hands pulling my underwear down and away. “Here it is, Miranda,” Cindy said in that soft uncertain tone.

“I see a drop of sauce coming from the top. Try a little, please, and make sure it’s good,” Miranda instructed her.

I felt a small hand close around the shaft of my cock, and a cool tongue ran across the tip, capturing a drop of fluid that had appeared there. “Oh, Miranda, it’s tasty,” came Cindy’s breathy voice.

“Good,” replied Miranda. “See if you can get some more out of the bottle, will you please?”

I felt that hand start to thrust up and down, at first in small movements, then longer ones. As the pressure increased inside my bulging erection, her hand moved down one last time, and a firm tongue took its place right on my most sensitive spot. Circling, pressing, soft then harder, it was soon joined by her lips. A sensation like—well, I can’t say, because I’d never before felt anything this sweet and urgent and blow-your-mind sexy. All the time, of course, Nan’s right breast continued bobbing up and down and around and around in my eager mouth.

“Here it comes, Nan!” said Cindy in an awed voice. “All right, Nan, quick!” answered Miranda. As Cindy’s mouth and hands left my cock, Nan turned around and wrapped both of those firm boobs around my cock. Almost instantly, my cock started twitching, then pounding. “Aaahhh ...” I half-screamed, half-moaned, as I drenched Nan’s lovely breasts with my special sauce.

“Perfect, they’re nice and moist now,” declared Miranda. “Aren’t they, Nan?” Nan said “Oh, yes,” as she kept those boobs wrapped around my throbbing cock, still squeezing out its last loads of sauce.

I don’t know how long I passed out for—it seemed like an hour, but must have been a few moments. I came hazily back to earth, my eyes slowly opening to see three beautiful girls—all naked, one of them glistening.

“Sir, I hope you enjoyed your dinner,” I heard Miranda say. “And I hope you left a little room for dessert.”

“Dessert?” I heard myself gasp.

“Yes, our special orders always come with dessert,” she grinned. “The dessert today is warm cherry pie with fresh whipped cream.”

With those words, she moved forward and eased herself on top of me. Her round firm breasts moved up my chest, and I felt her mouth move onto mine and a warm tongue enter my mouth. Despite all that had happened, there were new stirrings in my cock, which began to straighten as if on command.

Miranda raised her head. “Would you liike to taste some cherry pie, sir?” she asked flirtatiously. I nodded, wide-eyed. “All right, please close your eyes and open your mouth. But be careful,” she giggled, “the filling may be hot!”

My eyes shut, and I felt her naked body shifting on mine. She was—turning? Then, as she eased herself back toward my head, I was overcome by a warm, fruity smell. Something that tasted of fresh cherries descended on my mouth, and my tongue reached up to taste it. Oh, so sweet, so juicy—I had never tasted pie this good. I plunged my tongue back into it, pushing deep into the sweetness, swirling the tip to every corner of this luscious dessert. Licking and licking, I just couldn’t get enough.

“Sir,” Miranda’s voice came, rougher and more uncertain than before, “oh, uh, sir ... I think we forgot the ... uhhh ... whipped cream.” With a soft moan, she pulled the pie from my mouth. My eyes still shut tightly, I felt her turn again—and something warm and moist settled down over my cock, which had found its second wind.

Up and down it went, up and down, the sweet juicy feeling, the insistent pressure on my now-bulging cock, up and down, up and down ...

And then it was pounding again. “Ah!” I yelled, and Miranda’s voice answered, “Oooohhhhh, yes! Whipped cream! Whipped cream!” Still up and down she went, as my cream met the warm moist pie.

Finally, she slowed and stopped. Her body turned back yet again and she held me close, her breasts pushing warmly into my chest as she quivered and softly moaned. My deliriously pleasured brain drifted in the clouds.

“Do you see, Cindy,” I head Nan say, “why customers love our special orders?”

“Oh yes,” the trainee replied. “Um, can I ask you a favor, Miranda?”

“What is it, Cindy?” purred Miranda.

“Next time, can I be the one who gives the customer his special order? I think I learned enough today.”

“All right,” said Miranda, “we’ll give it a try. But you’re still on probation, so we need someone who can judge whether your special orders are good enough.”

“Sir,” I heard the cook’s lovely sexy voice say, her warm breath blowing into my ear, “What are you doing next Saturday?”

[THE END]