The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chesterton College

Ch 1 Batter Up

Finally Steve was breaking free from home and moving away to college. The hot August day was a dream come true for the newly graduated high school student. With near perfect SAT scores, Steve had chosen one of the less conventional colleges for a teenager of his IQ. He had gotten into some Ivy Leagues, but with his parent’s debt from a failed food franchise, Steve safely decided for a full ride at Chesterton College.

Chesterton was a private co-ed school in remote Vermont. By remote, it’s better to say that the closest town was about a twenty minute drive, but Steve did not really care that much. He didn’t plan on socializing.

Unfortunately for Steve, to gain his near perfect test scores and Valedictorian title, he had to sacrifice high school’s social interactions of basketball games and the all-night-parents-out-of-town-pool-parties.

Luckily for Steve, he did have one social outlet, and that was band. However awkward it was for the 120 pound scrawny red head to high step march, he enjoyed interacting with the teens his age, of a similar IQ of course.

His mother has always been overbearing, to the point of going through and packing all of his stuff for college move-in. He wanted to take his Playboy stash with him, but he knew his mother would find them, so he decided to content himself with the porn he had on his hard drive. Although, the paper stuff always excited him much more for some reason, he at least had the privacy of his dorm room to enjoy his library of tits and clits on his hard drive.

One large negative about Chesterton, even though it was a co-ed school, was that they only had same sex dorms. Nervous about getting paired with some muscle head jock, Steve opted to have a single dorm. Who cares? It’s not like he had to pay for it.

As his parents pulled up to his dorm he sighed as he saw all the other students on campus. Most were beautiful sorority girls that he could only dream of. And besides, they would clearly be more interested in any of the athletes that obviously dominated the dorm he would be staying in...

Mom and Dad dropped off his things and said their goodbyes. They promised they would call in the next couple of days to see how things were going with Steve’s first classes and hear about the friends he’s made. They seemed to linger on the later. After they left Steve decided to start putting together his IKEA furniture and arrange the room how he wanted it set up.

He had just about gotten his futon assembled and his computer set up online when a sudden wave of fatigue hit. Laying down on the new futon, the nerd dozed off for a couple hours until he was jolted awake by loud music. “Oh, great.” Steve said aloud. “Looks like my neighbors got here, and it is as I feared.” Their music was pounding through the walls, and Steve decided that this would be a fitting opportunity to go to the bookstore and get his new books for the semester. As he walked out of his room, it looked like the entire baseball team was in the hallway. “Figures,” he said to himself.

The books for the semester were heavy and Steve could scarcely lift them all, but he managed to get back to his dorm room in a little bit of time. Placing them down on the desk, his arms felt sore from carrying them through campus. He looked back across the room from the desk at his unpacked bags with all his clothes still in them and he saw the oddest thing sitting there. Had somebody been in his room?

Sitting there next to one of Steve’s bags was a black baseball bat with bright gold writing. Did it belong to one of the guys from the hallway? “Had I left my door unlocked?” Steve thought to himself. He walked over to it and picked it up examining it. It felt heavy and all it said was CATCHER in gold capital letters. Tracing them with his fingers he felt a sudden tiredness rush over himself again. Crashing down on the unmade bed, he let his eyes close slowly wondering how had the baseball player got in the room.

Steve awoke in the morning with a wetness in his pants. “What!? Come on...” He didn’t have a wet dream in a couple years now. It looked as if he was rubbing himself up against the bat last night. “Crap!” he shouted. What time was it? Was he late for class? It was 8:13, and his first class was at 8:30 across campus.

Rummaging through his suitcases, Steve was looking for new boxers and pants. He could still wear his shirt from yesterday as it didn’t smell too bad. Grabbing a soft material, he finally pulled out a...a..black and white jockstrap? Why would his mother have packed a jock? It was labeled N2N, a brand he had never heard of. Was this in case he joined the marching band again? He didn’t have time to question. Steve threw the jock on and pulled on some jeans, grabbed his books, and was out the door.

While he was sprinting across campus so he wouldn’t be late to class, the jockstrap kept rubbing across his still rock hard cock. Steve thought that it actually felt kind of nice. But, why did it feel like his pants shrunk? The coolness of his bare ass rubbing against the jeans felt really liberating. Maybe the jock wasn’t so bad afterall.

His cock continued to rub against the tightening jeans. By the time he reached the classroom at 8:34, his knees were practically shaking he was in so much pleasure. He could also feel a slight moisture within the cup of the jock. Of course there were no seats open, so he had to find a place in the front row as the lecture had already started. As Steve sat down, he noticed that the chairs must have been cushioned really well, because the seat was rather comfortable. And was he sitting up taller? Steve had this feeling like there was more padding on his ass for some reason—must be the jock he reasoned.

The professor passed around the syllabus and started explaining the course, needed books, and grading scale breakdown. As the syllabi made its way towards the front of the class, there was a bunch of extras handed to Steve although he was the last one in class to receive one. Steve motioned to the professor to pick them up and as he was grabbing them, they slipped out of Steve’s hands and toppled onto the floor. Steve was so embarrassed.

Immediately Steve bent down on the floor on his knees to help pick them up with his boner tenting in his jeans and jock. As he bent over the jean seam running down the length of his crack rubbed up against his asshole. All of a sudden Steve moaned in complete ecstasy as the material seemed to make his hole ignite in pleasure. Steve felt a massive amount of precum leak out of his dickhead and it was so much he questioned if he just had an orgasm in front of the entire class.

The professor jerked his head and asked if Steve was alright. He quickly said yes and made a joke about first day nerves. The nervous joke was only met with a concerned look and stammering as the lectured continued. Trying to “blend in” as much as he could, Steve hastily opened his notebook and began taking notes. However, no matter what, he had such a hard time focusing during the class. His ass almost felt like it was itchy and needed to be scratched. By the time class ended, Steve was so relieved he shot up and dodged out of the room hoping no one saw his boner tenting out.

For the rest of the day Steve’s pleasurable torment continued throughout his classes. He was so relieved to return back to his dorm. As he walked up the stairs to his room the baseball team must have just been back from practice because they were all in the hallway mostly shirtless and sweaty. If you couldn’t tell by the glossy shine on their abs and pecs, you could tell by the smell. Steve continued to walk past trying to hide his boner with some of his books. One of the players shouted, “Hey, look who’s here! It’s the single kid!” Ducking his head down, Steve continued past without saying anything. He overheard one of the other players ask “Yo, is that the water boy—looks like his hose been drippin’ a little.” All the players starting laughing as Steve dived into his room.

Stripping out of his clothes, Steve noticed how soaked his jock was. Gross and yet... oddly hot. Sliding off the underwear he began to feel relief and his boner started going down. Steve decided to spend the rest of the night naked and get started on his homework and re-reading his notes. It only took about three hours to get through reviewing his classes for the day. Trying not to remember the embarrassing start to the day, Steve decided to unpack his clothes bag and start settling into his dorm room. Mom must have absolutely no clue that he wore boxers. There must have been twenty different jockstraps packed in the bag of all different brands: 2(x)ist, Andrew Christian, C-IN2, more N2N. Steve hoped he enjoyed them as much as the black and white one today. Looking at them they seemed to span more than the colors of the ordinary rainbow: hot pink; neon orange; tie dye; one that looked like glitter.

Nearing the bottom of the bag, he touched a glossy surface that felt like a magazine. A jolt literally rushed from his hand to his penis. Steve questioned if his mother really packed his Playboy mags? Pulling them out of the bag, he was shocked to find a Sports Illustrated and Men’s Health magazine. “This day is becoming weirder and weirder” he said to himself. Yawning, he decided to lay down on the futon and flip through them. “Maybe Mom had written a message to me in them joking about the jockstraps? She never was much of a jokester though.” he thought.

Flipping through the pages, Steve saw stories on top athletes and what they predicted for their season. He stopped to read one about Skip Schumaker thinking it may come in handy in case he desperately needed to make conversation with one of the oafs in the hall. Glancing at his picture, Steve paused and stared at his stubble and thought, “If only I had a face like that, anyone would want to sleep with me.” He felt blood starting to pool in his penis and his manhood begin to grow to its non-impressive 4 inches. Nervous, he put the magazine down and opened up the Men’s Health. His boner only got harder as he looked at all the abs, biceps, pecs, and thighs. “Man, my little guy must really need his Playboy’s” he said as his eyes closed shut.

Waking up to loud thumbing of someone running in the hallway, Steve was startled to find he had another wet dream. This time all the cum shot over his chest and dried in streaks. Fumbling for his phone, he was shocked to see it was 8:35! He was already 5 minutes late! Scrambling for a jockstrap and some clothes, he had no time to worry about the dried cum. Steve needed to get to class and maybe go to the health clinic. Something was seriously wrong with him. For some reason it felt like his legs were a little more defined. He could actually see some dimples in his calf when he walked.

Today was just as odd as yesterday. All day long Steve’s hole continued to itch as if it needed to be scratched. However, he found that he actually kind of liked the way the jockstraps cupped his ass and kept his checks secure, and while he walked the rubbing from his jeans seemed to almost soothe the itch on his asshole. Steve could start to see why people wore them for sports. When he got back to the dorm, he was not surprised to see the jock soaked through again. It was hard all day long.

After he took a shower to wash away last night’s cum streaks, Steve went back to his room and started unpacking like last night. Only a few more bags to go before he was completely moved in. The only bag he had packed himself was some textbooks from high school that he thought might be useful for college. Arranging them on his shelves, he could not help but notice a manila envelope left in the bag he was unpacking. He swore it was empty when he took the textbooks out. “And who was in my stuff? I packed this bag myself.” Steve thought.

Sitting down on the futon and opening the envelope, out poured hundreds of baseball cards. Unbeknownst to Steve, his cock sprang to life again as he picked a few up: Daniel Norris from the Toronto Blue Jays, Dan Jennings from the White Sox, and Cole Hamels from the Phillies. As he studied the cards, he carefully noticed that their uniforms seemed a little too tight. He could practically make out their visible cock lines in all their pants. It was as if he couldn’t look away—the cards were all that mattered to him. Eyeing Hamels’ crotch, it was almost like you could see his boner sticking out. The massive cockhead practically bursting through the fabric. All of a sudden Steve’s cock started gushing out semen and he moaned louder than ever before. It was the most intense orgasm he ever had.

Panicked, Steve heard a knock on the door and the doorknob start to rattle. The door swung open (odd, Steve always locked his door even if he was in the room). Standing there was one of the dorm residents. He didn’t look like a baseball player, but he was definitely in shape.

The stranger asked, “Hey, is everything okay here? I heard loud moans coming here as if someone was in pain. My name is Aaron by the way. I’m across the hall.” “Nope. All is fine. Name is Steve”, Steve said, hoping he would leave already. “Something is really odd going on here. I can tell that you and I are the only residents in this dorm that’s not on the baseball team.", Aaron said. “Yeah, you think they made a mistake sticking us with such morons?” Steve responded. Aaron looked a little hurt by that comment, “That doesn’t bother me at all. What’s odd is that I think they are playing pranks on me or something. For some reason all I have in my bags are jockstraps and compression shorts that are so high cut you would think they are squarecuts.”

Steve looked at Aaron puzzled and somewhat relieved, “Thank God, I guess it’s the team that’s doing it,” as Steve opened his drawer and held up a jockstrap that said “Trophy Boy.” He tried his best to hide the wet spot that had seeped through his gym shorts from his orgasm a few moments ago.

Aaron looked around the room and noticed the baseball bat. “Hey! I had one of those too when I got to my room.” He picked up the bat and stroked it a little. “Mine says PITCHER on it though in same gold letters. This has to be a hazing thing.”

In what seemed like a whirlwind, Steve had just had the most amazing orgasm, sat in his own man juices, met his neighbor, and together they figured out that they were being hazed. At least he had an ally in this. Saying goodnight to Aaron, Steve showered a second time and went to bed.

The next day Steve woke up to his alarm that he actually remembered to set. Unsurprised, he had yet another wet dream with the semen already dried onto his sheets. More shocking, Steve found that the CATCHER bat was in bed with him in between his butt checks. He guessed he really need to have some relief and he pretended the bat was a girl. Slipping on a lime green jock, Steve was glad he would be on time to class today.

All day long, the only thing Steve thought about was getting back to his dorm room and jacking off to his porn collection. It was long overdue and he was sure the bizarre circumstances over the past few days have only been from him not seeing some pussy (even if virtual). Once classes were over for the day, he rushed back to the dorm, threw off his soaked lime green jock, that now looked Irish green with all the precum, and loaded up his laptop.

Clicking on the folder of his porn stash, Steve screamed out loud. There was only one file in there. “Someone must seriously be stalking me or something.” He thought to himself. There have been too many changes in his room not to notice. He wondered how the perpetrator got his password. Not recognizing the file called “Homerun”, Steve double clicked it hoping it would have some clips of some big chests.... tits he corrected himself.

As the film opened, his cock went from semi-soft to a raging 5 inches. The first scene began on a baseball field and two players were throwing a ball back and forth. They were discussing their scores from last night. The two players eventually stripped and went to the showers, Steve was hoping the scene would cut to the hot babe they fucked last night, however the scene just stayed on them in the showers soaping up. Steve’s cock was beginning to ache.

One of the players bent over to wash their feet and suddenly the other one went down too and started eating the other players ass without any warning. Steve’s mouth shot open as he realized this was GAY porn. But as the camera zoomed in on the hairless hole being flicked by the large wet tongue, Steve’s own hole started itching uncontrollably. This was different than before though, it felt like it was burning on the inside. Without thinking, Steve inserted his own finger into his hole trying to soothe the sensation. The burn just kept getting more and more intense as he inserted yet another finger and fucked his ass a little faster. Steve started moaning when he finally got the third finger in.

In another panic the door knob started rattling again. “Thank God, I locked it.” Steve thought. Suddenly the door creeped open and Aaron walked in. “Hey glad you’re here. The jocks got me again. There was a bunch of bottles of lube and at least 100 condoms on my desk when I went to my room to- Wha!?” Steve looked up at Aaron who saw that Steve had three fingers up his ass. For a second, it was as if Aaron was frozen in place disgusted. However, a smirk soon appeared on Aarons face and his pants began to tent up. “Well, I guess it looks like who could use some.”

As Aaron walked over across the room, he stopped at a bag that was slightly open. Had that been there before? When he opened the bag, he found that it was stuffed with dildos of all shapes and sizes. “My goodness, someone really likes some attention don’t they? Why don’t you come over and use that other hole you have on something more worth your time?” Aaron asked as he rolled down his compression shorts that barely contained his 9 inch monster.

Steve took his fingers out of his hole and crawled on his hands and knees to worship Aaron’s cock. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Grabbing his head Steve admired the big bulbous shape and how the purple in it was very contrast to the veiny tan shaft. Taking a deep breath Steve opened his mouth and instantly knew how to deep throat Aaron’s gigantic member. When Aaron let out his first moan, Steve grabbed Aaron’s scrotum and began to stroke his balls. His precum was the most delicious thing Steve have ever tasted. It was salty yet sweet and you could almost taste his musky scent in it.

“Alright, you. That’s enough head for now. You are gonna make me blow. I want to get into that tight little rump of yours and make it mine.” Taking his cock out Steve’s mouth, Steve spread his legs and said, “This is my first time. Don’t go easy on me.”

Gasping as he stuck his first 3 inches inside Steve’s butt—wait, manpussy—Steve slammed his weight against Aaron’s body hoping to take more. Thrust after thrust Steve felt Aaron inside him, reminding that this is what Steve wanted most in the world: getting fucked. His ass was for fucking. Each time he rammed inside Steve, he felt Aaron’s veins bashing against my prostate. It was ecstasy. “I’m gonna cum!” Aaron shouted. Steve reached for his penis to start stroking it, it was so hot. Aaron slapped his hand away and told Steve to wait his turn.

Eruption after eruption of cum squirted inside Steve and warmed his insides. Panting, Aaron took his dick out of Steve’s ass leaving him feeling more empty than ever before. “You hold on. I’ll be right back.” Aaron left the room not putting any clothes on, with cum still leaking out of his schlong. He returned with his baseball bat with the gold letters PITCHER. “Time for you to learn your position.”

Inserting his baseball bat inside Steve, he screamed it felt so good. Stretching out Steve’s hole, he began to stroke Steve’s dick. Within minutes he erupted and Aaron made Steve taste his own juices. Steve looked up at Aaron and was filled with more lust than ever before as Aaron slowly took the bat out his ass. He couldn’t believe he once masturbated to girls. His life was now devoted to having his pussy fucked and stuffed with whatever he could find. In fact, he felt so empty with nothing inside of him. “I didn’t say I was finished,” Steve saved lifting up his legs into a spread eagle position. “I need to try out all my new toys over there,” he said gesturing to his toy bag that he bought especially for college. That night they tried all of the 20 dildos inside Steve and fucked 3 more times. They feel asleep in each other’s arms with cum, sweat, and lube drying between them.

Waking up next to Aaron made Stevie’s heart flutter. Aaron’s massive frame and 11 inch dick dwarfed his shoulders and 7 incher. Having the star pitcher on the team as his boyfriend was Stevie’s dream come true. When Stevie first came to Chesterton on a baseball scholarship, he saw the two other pitchers but when his eyes locked on Aaron (and his cock!), Stevie knew he was the one he wanted. When Aaron asked Coach if they could begin dating, Coach told him that Stevie would still be needed for team rallies and morale boosting. Coach apparently had high hopes for him on the team. Aaron told him “Don’t worry, I will keep his hole nice and stretched.” And stretched he did! Aaron eventually made a rule that if they were ever fucking in their dorm, Stevie had to be double fucked by two of their teammates after. It really gave a new meaning to the phrase “sloppy second”.

The night Aaron asked Stevie out, his parents gave him a ring to check on how things were going in Stevie’s first week in college. He re-assured them that Chesterton was the best decision he had made. Dad was nervous that Coach wouldn’t take a liking to Stevie. During his senior year of high school, Dad had mentioned that college coaches may be more into muscle Mary catchers. Luckily they had worked on Stevie’s build and got him up to 160lbs before training camp and now he was the hottest twunk on the team with an ass that wouldn’t quit. They were surprised to hear Stevie already had a boyfriend, but they were excited that he landed the pitcher with the biggest cock. Dad seemed to ask a lot of questions about his dick head and wondered if it hit all the spots to make Stevie cum without touching himself.

After they started dating, Coach set a rule that for each run scored in a game, every player (and eventually coaching and bat staff) had to fuck Stevie after the game. The best part was that Aaron made sure Stevie didn’t drop a single load of cum from his ass. He loved taking him back to the dorm and eating it out of his boipussy. It made Aaron feel even closer to his team.

Stevie’s hole was so used to being filled that it eventually became too difficult to focus during games. Luckily, one of the assistant coaches came up with the idea of keeping a butt plug in Stevie to hold him over until the after-party. He loved gesturing to Aaron what pitch to throw by the number of taps or rubs he made on the plug. It also became quite helpful in distracting the other team’s hitters as they tried to catch glimpses of Stevie’s ass and watch him fingering his hole. This was the best college ever.

Stevie became so popular that eventually members from the community knew him. Recently one night a cop had pulled Aaron and Stevie over for speeding. Luckily the cop recognized Stevie and let them go after taking advantage of the opportunity to rim out Stevie’s hole—he came twice just from the rimming. Not to mention the cop got a mouthful as their team had just finished their after-game orgy with a score of 13 runs to 2. Stevie thought it was particularly hot to see the cop’s wedding ring come into view after going in and out of his cunt.

As much as he enjoyed his local celebrity, he knew he was beyond lucky to always come home to Aaron. After all, every catcher needs their pitcher.

* * *