The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cherished Memories

Farleven

Chapter 1

Sylvia flipped another page of her photo album. A simple sigh passed her lips as she looked over the nearly memorized, fading images in the dog-eared collection. It was like being there all over again, camping out with her classmates and a couple of their favorite teachers when she had just turned 18. It was perhaps her most cherished memory, one of the truly happy moments in Sylvia’s life. The little group had packed up for one last bit of fun before heading off to college and the real world. Sylvia remembered sneaking off after her favorite teacher as he set out for a sunrise battle with the fish in a nearby river. He simply smiled when finally she popped out of the bushes on the riverbank behind him and they sat. He’d let her sit close and place his arm around her to keep her warm on such a chilly morning. Sylvia curled under his arm to watch the sun break over the horizon, perfectly set over the river and framed by the trees and mountains on each side.

Sylvia pulled the book up and hugged herself consumed in her reminiscing. It hadn’t been long after that that her parents had died in a car accident on their way to work, killed by a man paying too much attention to his cell phone as he raced down the highway. After that, she’d bounced around, her life a jumbled until she finally managed to settle into college. Her life had been a mess and she sought out meaning and family at school. She spent a few years in the sororities, but she found little solace there. Sylvia eventually muddled her way through a degree in accounting and settled into a menial job at a large firm. By now all that was left to her was her memories of the good times she had of times gone by.

Work itself was an instrument of displeasure. She’d hopped from one to another, trying to find a place with some meaning, or significance, but most of all one where she felt respected. It hadn’t worked out well and her current job was boring and menial, not that she expected better, and her boss and male coworkers were a chauvinistic bunch. Most of the other women didn’t seem to mind their behavior, their leers and rude comments, but Sylvia’s patience soon wore thin. Her own sex life had been rather short, she’d experimented with a few boyfriends over the years, but none of her experiences were memorable. In truth, she felt a bit sorry for herself, wishing she could have the good times that the other sorority girls seemed to have. But to top that off with being leered at by a bunch of self-serving and uncaring men was more than Sylvia could really stand.

Finally, she decided to approach her boss’ superior and request some relief to the obviously worsening behavior of the men working with her. Sylvia waited for only a few minutes in her outer office before being called in.

“Hello, Sylvia, what can I do for you?” Ms. Julie Verner asked as her employee took a seat across from her.

“I wanted to talk to you about the working conditions in accounting, Ms. Verner.” Sylvia said. She looked over Julie carefully. Sylvia knew little about this woman, except that she was in charge of this entire office. She also had an obvious beauty that was well crafted for her short hair and business suits. Sylvia was sure that such a confident and prominent woman would help right the wrongs taking place under her.

“Oh, yes, I remember now. I hate to say that I’ve received complaints about Mr. Graves before. I’m sorry that he’s decided to continue, and rest assured I will correct the problem.” Julie said. Her features took on a look of obvious displeasure.

“Thank you.” Sylvia replied. She was more than pleased with the result, though she was slightly disturbed that there had been complaints before. Still, if the problem were resolved, Sylvia would be happy.

“I’m sorry you had to go through all that. I’m going to set you up with a week at our corporate retreat. By the time you get back, I assure you that everything will be as it should be.” Julie continued.

“You don’t have to do that.”

“Nonsense, I can’t very well have my team members frazzled and I know how mixed up this kind of inappropriate behavior can make things. I can tell you could use a little vacation, and I assure you that you’ll have no trouble relaxing.”

“Okay, Ms. Verner, thank you for being so kind.” Sylvia was shocked by the generosity of her boss, and she quickly started to look forward to some time off work where she could relax.

“Just doing my job, Sylvia, and I’ll be happy to have you back with us in a week. My secretary will give you all the details for your trip. Enjoy.” Julie dismissed her employee and turned back to her work as soon as Sylvia left. It was another work day after all.

Sylvia found herself skipping out into the hall. No only would the worst offender get reprimanded, but she was going to get a free vacation from the company. For a moment she regretted thinking anything bad about working here.

Chapter 2

Sylvia took a moment to enjoy the view from the entrance of the resort. The resort was nestled on the side of a mountain, overlooking a picturesque view of a tree-lined valley that descended into a mist. The scene stirred her memories of her last trip with her friends so long ago. She stood there for countless minutes taking in the warm feelings stirred inside her before pulling herself together and entering the resort.

“Welcome to the Pinnacle Resort, you’re Sylvia, correct?” Asked the clerk as Sylvia strolled in the front door.

“Yes, how did you know?” Slightly stunned that the staff would know her on sight.

“Ms. Verner gave us special instructions to give you our best care. I hope you’re ready to enjoy yourself.” The clerk answered cheerfully, taking Sylvia’s bags.

“I just want to forget about work for a few days and relax.” Sylvia commented.

“Don’t worry, we’re a first class resort and we live to serve. You can be sure your every need will be met while you’re here. If ever you need something, don’t hesitate to call my desk. Also, everything is covered so don’t worry about the bill, Ms. Verner has extended you a full line of credit for your enjoyment. Please follow me and I’ll show you to your room.” Sylvia was stunned at the sheer helpfulness of the staff and Julie’s generosity. Sylvia had never been one to take advantage of others, but she didn’t want to refuse her boss’ gifts. She was quickly coming to anticipate having a good rest here.

The resort was fairly standard fair with pools, spas, and leisure rooms in addition to the staff who were skilled in nearly every art of pampering known to man. By the end of her first day Sylvia was in heaven, scarcely believing just how wonderful it felt to be waited on hand and foot. All the tension of the past several years seemed to slip away under the careful handling of a masseuse. Sylvia didn’t even want to move for hours afterward, she was so relaxed. After that, a fine meal and a long bath awaited her until finally she went to bed, luxuriating in the silk sheets and cloud like mattress.

In the middle of the night, Sylvia was roused by noises in her room. She shot up and found herself being grabbed by both arms. Before she had a chance to cry out she felt the shock of an injection in her right arm and drifted back into unconsciousness.

Sylvia slowly awoke again some time later. She quickly realized that she was strapped to some kind of chair, and that her head seemed encased in some kind of helmet. Sylvia struggled for a moment, though her efforts resulted in little more than a few ruffled sounds and puffs of breath from the effort.

“Hello, Sylvia, I’m glad you finally decided to wake up. I do so hate it when I’m kept waiting.” Replied a gruff voice from beside Sylvia. She tried to turn her head, but found that it too was strapped tightly in place.

“I’m sorry, but we must get started, you’ve delayed me enough already. We’ll have plenty of time for introductions later.” The voice said in response to her movement.

“What are you doing to me?” Sylvia whimpered. She fought down the urge to panic, but it was hard given the circumstances.

“As I said, we’ll have time for that later, besides you’ll understand fully in a few hours better than I can explain now. Please, relax, this can be rather painful if you fight it.” The voice answered.

Sylvia was little relieved by the response, though a strange tingling filled her head before she could form another frightened question. The tingling gave way to another set of stronger shocks coursing through her skull. In another moment, the pain seemed to magnify and Sylvia lost her ability to think straight. Simply, she screamed, locked in the strange horror that was consuming her thoughts as sparks seemed to be jumping inside her head.

The fireworks exploding within her head finally abated an unknown amount of time later. Sylvia simply panted with relief, her throat dry and raspy from her cries. She wondered just what was being done to her, when a strangely handsome man walked up in front of her and began to undo her restraints.

“Hello, Sylvia, how are you feeling?” He asked while he unbuckled the straps that had held her head down.

“What did you do to me?” Sylvia asked as she rubbed her wrists and pulled out of the chair and away from man.

“Simply what you came here for, Sylvia. My name is Jacob by the way.” He answered.

“What are you talking about?” Sylvia asked. She couldn’t imagine that she had somehow requested that she be abducted during the night and partially electrocuted.

“Don’t you remember why you came here?” Jacob asked with a strangely knowing look on her face.

Sylvia answered before she’d even had a chance to consider the question. “Of course, I came here to be turned into a sex toy for my coworkers.”

Sylvia clasped her mouth in shock. She couldn’t believe she’d just said that. “No, that’s not right!”

“Come on, think back to when you checked in here, Sylvia.” Jacob replied to her stunned response.

Sylvia turned inward for a moment to examine her memories. She couldn’t believe her own words, but her mind was betraying her as well. Sylvia remembered checking in and requesting to be turned into a first class office slut slave.

“Why did I do that? I don’t want to become some office whore!” Sylvia balked, afraid more than she could remember. How could she have ever made such a request? She didn’t know what could have possessed her, but she couldn’t deny her own memory.

“I don’t know, Sylvia, I’m just here to help you along, would you like to go back to your room and rest?” Jacob asked politely, opening the door to the room.

“Yeah,” Sylvia sputtered, feeling fatigued suddenly. She didn’t even take notice of anything else around her until she was falling onto her bed. Sylvia barely even had a stray thought before plunging into a fitful sleep.

The next day she found herself accepting a breakfast date with Jacob. She didn’t know what was going on but he was certainly involved. Sylvia didn’t seem to be able to bring herself to leave so at the very least, she wanted to know what was happening. Having a talk with Jacob had the be the fastest way to get to the bottom of things.

“Good morning, Sylvia, how are you doing?” Jacob welcomed as she pulled up a chair beside him. She was dressed in a loose blouse and slacks, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Sylvia hadn’t felt like putting much effort into her appearance this morning, even though she still noticed she was turning heads.

“Okay for a person who seems to have gone crazy.” Sylvia replied. It was the only answer she could come up with for her strange request of the resort staff. It was completely beyond her comprehension that she would do such a thing. Sylvia also was concerned that she couldn’t bring herself to leave, especially given what she was apparently staying for.

“You’re not crazy, just seeing the world differently, it’s part of your treatment.” Jacob commented as he slowly ate his breakfast.

“What treatments? Have you people made me this way?” Sylvia yelled. She certainly didn’t like that idea one bit. She remembered the chair now and the pain in her head. Sylvia realized what that meant an instant later.

“In a sense, but that’s our job. Besides, you understand that you can’t leave the program until your treatments are finished. So, I may as well answer your questions honestly.” Jacob answered calmly, sipping at a glass of orange juice.

“What are you people doing to me?” Sylvia sobbed. Jacob’s detached demeanor was just adding fuel to her inner torment.

“We are helping you to become a perfect office sex slave. In time you won’t even mind. I’ll explain more as your treatments progress. Now it’s time for another treatment.” Jacob said. His plate was empty and he shoved it aside and stood up.

Sylvia blinked and then stood up and walked after him as he headed out of the dining room. Sylvia tried to stop her feet, but she couldn’t help herself, and she soon realized that they were heading back towards the same room she’d been in yesterday. “Why am I following you?”

“One of the first things instilled in you is a compulsion to complete your treatments. That’s why you didn’t pack up and leave even though you wanted to this morning. Until the regimen is complete, you will willingly follow me or another handler to the treatment room.” Jacob explained as they entered the room.

Sylvia quickly sat down in the chair and placed her hands and feet so they could be strapped down again. Jacob strapped her down a moment later and lowered the helmet device back over her head. She didn’t really want to do it, and yet she couldn’t find any willpower to do anything else.

“What does this thing do to me?” Sylvia asked, as her head was strapped in. Her voice was calm despite the raging storm inside her mind. She shouldn’t be helping him like this, and yet she couldn’t make herself move to resist either.

“Simply put, it changes your reality, Sylvia. You’ll understand after a few more treatments.” Jacob replied. He pressed the activator a moment later and cringed as Sylvia let out another blood curdling scream.

Chapter 3

Sylvia drifted in and out of consciousness over the next several days, barely aware, as she was lead in and out of the treatment room. It was only after her fifth treatment that she was allowed another long rest. She slept for half a day, and finally woke up feeling rested. She donned a terry cloth robe and strolled down to the central court to find Jacob. Sylvia felt different. She didn’t know just what had been done to her over the last few days, but her mind seemed to be bristling with strange but fleeting thoughts. Sylvia hadn’t been able to catch them yet, but she kept trying as she located her trainer.

“Hello, Sylvia, sleep well?” Jacob asked casually as he studied his subject. Sylvia carried herself with far more confidence than in her first days here. She even walked with a sexual flair that didn’t even register in her mind. Sylvia was a bit concerned with the leer Jacob was giving her, but found herself enjoying it as well. After all, he was simply appreciating her natural beauty, there shouldn’t be anything wrong with that.

“Yes, Jacob, I feel pretty good in fact.” Sylvia replied. It was true too. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt so refreshed. She could nearly forget her impending fate for a moment in her current state.

“Good, then I think it’s time that you visit our more specialized facilities.” Jacob said. He quickly led her down to the floor below and then into a large lounge.

“Oh, God!” Sylvia gasped as she took in the scene before her. Dozens of men and women were all in some form or another of love making. A few seemed to have separated off on their own to rest or recover, but everyone else was fully involved. Naked flesh rubbed and thrust and bounced against naked flesh. The cries, grunts and moans of passion filled her ears and shook her to the core.

“Do you see anything you’d like to try?” Jacob asked as he surveyed the room himself.

“No! " Sylvia lied. She looked around the room again, unable to deny the growing ache from between her thighs. Back in college, she remembered taking part in orgies like this. Something seemed wrong about that, however. Sylvia review her memories carefully, almost counting the obscene things she’d done at the sorority parties. She remembered things so vividly, like all the times she’d been fucked to mind quaking orgasms. Sylvia seemed to remember every thrust of every man she’d enjoyed at those parties.

Still, something wasn’t right. Sylvia knew her sex life had never been that boisterous. Her own long-standing count was that she had made love less than a dozen times, yet it didn’t jive with her memories of her college years. Finally the realization came over her and she nearly exploded at Jacob. “You Bastard! How could you do this to me!”

Jacob took her punishment until she finally sputtered to a halt, panting and glaring at him. “That is simply the treatment process, Sylvia. You remember your college years as they should have been, and that will help you to become what you came here to become. You know why you made the request now, don’t you?”

Sylvia stumbled back a few steps in awe and horror. Her own mind wasn’t hers any more, her memories had been twisted, and changed to better suit the new Sylvia they were making. She knew the answer to Jacob’s question though she wouldn’t admit it. Sylvia requested to become a sex slave because she wanted to be more than just a common whore like she’d been in college. She knew it was a lie even though her mind contained every fact needed to support that very idea. At that moment, Sylvia found herself locked in mortal combat for her mind, trying to wrest from it her true memories of her past life. It took her looking before her college years to find memories that seemed proper. Sylvia latched onto them for dear life, fearing that they would be twisted next and taken from her.

“Come now, Sylvia, are you sure you don’t want to join in?” Jacob asked again. He still held himself calm and reserved as Sylvia sobbed own a few steps away.

“Please don’t do this to me.” She pleaded. Sylvia shook her head in denial. She did want to join in, her memories of those wild college parties kept coming back to the front of her mind. The sheer pleasure and animal lust that had so wonderfully consumed her in those false memories was infecting her thoughts as she whimpered and cried. Every moan, or grunt, or slap of flesh on flesh brought back another flashback to Sylvia, causing her to relive a past she had never had. The effect was all too real for her, her own mind telling her just how much she’d enjoyed her own sexuality. The truth was something left to the wayside as Sylvia was overwhelmed by her own internal struggle. Her own inner fires were burning, aching to join in, to be the slut she told herself she had been, even though she knew the lie.

“It’s okay, Sylvia.” Jacob took the sobbing woman in his arms and simply held her as she continued to cry.

“I don’t want to lose myself.” Sylvia whimpered as she sobbed against Jacob’s chest. His warm embrace helped soothe her, but as she relaxed, the battle within her gave way. The sounds and smells around her all prodding her own memories, making her fully aware of the other uses for the strong man she was pressed against.

Jacob waited patiently as the inner turmoil of his patient abated. He could feel her transformation as she slowly moved from simply being consoled to gingerly pressing her body into his. Sylvia’s feminine musk was already wafting into his nose, telling him that she had almost certainly integrated her new memories.

Finally, Sylvia looked into his eyes, pleading with him. “Please, I don’t want to become a slave.”

It was both truth and lie, her mind was still coursing with the conflicting thoughts. Sylvia could remember her own conviction as she told the receptionist, she wanted to become the office slut only a few days ago. Still, she knew her true convictions and just how impossible it was that she had done that. Her memories of college were no different, a conflict of greater truths with the details of her memories. So she pleaded with Jacob, her eyes begging for relief from this agony and for a moment, Sylvia thought she saw him yield to her.

Then he leaned forward slightly and kissed her, gently on her quivering lips. Sylvia melted instantly at the sheer sweetness of the gesture. She found herself eagerly returning the intimacy, pressing her lips back against his. Her entire body melted into his, consoling herself with his presence, his warmth. The greater insanity of her situation melted away, leaving only her, her needs and this strange man.

The sounds of passion around them beat against her unconscious mind, bombarding her with her own memories of past times, or her own liaisons. Sylvia’s reserves were gone now, fiction or fact didn’t matter, the immediacy of her needs were all consuming and her own mind remembered just how to douse those flames.

She pulled back from their kiss for just a moment, whispering an undirected plea. “Please.” Jacob merely smiled and pulled her back to him, again kissing her deeply. Sylvia wrapped her arms around him as their lips met, and their tongues danced as their hands each other fully. Her body was now aching with lust as she pressed herself against him sensually.

Then they pulled apart, taking a brief moment to look at each other. Sylvia was overwhelmed by his handsome form, the strength and security that seemed to radiate from him. Her mind overflowed with images of what a man like this could give her, had given her. The needs of her flesh finished off any resistance left within her. Sylvia felt more aroused than she had known, that her memories told a different story didn’t matter. Her body called out to be soothed and Sylvia felt no need to fight it.

Sylvia took the flaps of her robe in both hands and pulled back, revealing her naked flesh. That morning she’d felt strange when she didn’t put on any underwear, but she remembered that she hadn’t worn any since college. Now she didn’t regret her decision as she let the robe fall to the floor, and she stood fully exposed, ready for what came next. Her body was lovely, at only 26 she had kept herself in good shape, curved, but not fat, and her comfortably sized breasts hung proudly from her chest with only the slightest droop. Sylvia looked to her keeper with a full arsenal of pent up desires yearning to be sated. She ran her hands through her long brown hair as she invited him to partake of her body.

“Jacob, please make love to me.” Sylvia radiated arousal in that moment, aching to soothe her primal urges.

Jacob silently disrobed before her, his gaze never straying from her as he shed every piece of clothing. Sylvia was lost in his eyes, sensing his own needs, and his concern for her. She didn’t even realize he had finished undressing when he closed the gap between them. Sylvia let out a gasp as their naked flesh touched, and he reached down to kiss her again. Her breasts mashed against his hardened chest and she could feel his ready member pressed against her stomach as their tongues danced again. Sylvia couldn’t help but wonder how good a lover he would be, and enjoying her new found memories of being wonderfully fucked. She only hoped that he could be as wonderful of a lover as those the men in college had been.

The kiss seemed to drag on forever while their bodies melted together. It was such a wondrous feeling, Sylvia thought, but her impatience for the next part of the joining. She pulled back from her partner, smiling seductively as she tugged him over to a round mattress only a few feet away. Sylvia centered herself and fell back onto the cushioned surface gently, dragging her lover with her. Finally, she was on her back, with her legs parted for Jacob, who was kneeling between her opened thighs.

No words were needed in that moment. Sylvia reached between them to hold his shaft, and guide it to her eager gates. He simply descended towards her, pressing forward until the bulging tip of his member slid into her waiting nether lips, already moist with anticipation at devouring his hardened rod. They paused there for only a moment, long enough for their lips to meet, and then the two lovers pressed together, joining as man and woman. Sylvia moaned with joy as she felt her outer lips parted and her tender flesh spread wide by his shaft. They stayed locked together, nearly motionless, joined lip to lip and cock to cunt, savoring the wonders of their shared passion. Their hands explored their joined bodies, caressing and kneading the other’s flesh.

Then in amazing unison, they pulled back together. Sylvia gasped into Jacob’s lips as she felt her pussy collapse behind his retreating fullness. She moaned again as they thrust together again, wonderfully filling her tender interior. Sylvia could scarcely believe it could be this spectacular, her memories told her of great orgies and the pleasures of the flesh, but her flesh had never known those pleasures till now. She eagerly joined her lover as he set up a rhythm of thrusts into her inflamed flesh. Their rhythm was slow, methodical, allowing Sylvia to savor every sensation of the shaft moving in and out of her. It was just like old times, she thought, reflecting on the many hours she’d spent like this in college, enjoy the pleasures of any man who would have her. Sylvia couldn’t understand how she could have considered turning down this kind of pleasure, then or now.

Then suddenly, Jacob paused, his shaft impaling her fully, and he rolled onto his side, pulling Sylvia’s hips with him so he wouldn’t slip out of her. He casually cupped one of her quivering breasts. “Are you enjoying yourself, Sylvia?”

Sylvia quaked with pent up passion. Her inner flesh magnifying every twitch of the member resting inside her. She even enjoyed the feeling of his strong hand enjoying her offered breast. Sylvia felt so wonderfully feminine in that moment, not even believing it could be so greatly fulfilling. “I’m in heaven, Jacob, you’re so wonderful.”

Jacob then rolled onto his back, pulling Sylvia with him. He didn’t let her have a moment to consider her new position, grabbing her hips and resumed thrusting into her.

Sylvia simply moaned as he assaulted her flesh, reveling in the sensations. She was straddling him now, her legs resting on each side of his waist. Her breasts bounced with every one of his sensuous thrusts, tickling Sylvia’s senses with the feelings of her hardened nipples running forward and back across her lover’s chest. It was oddly novel to her, even as it complemented so many experiences that she remembered. For a strange moment, Sylvia even giggled, laughing at the notion that a woman who had slept around so much could still find such awe and novelty in the act of making love.

Her mood slowly shifted, savoring the memories of her past escapades as Jacob continued his leisurely pace. Sylvia began to push back with even greater energy, letting her passion flare with each new thrust. Jacob acceded to her will, thrusting into her with even greater speed. Sylvia lowered herself again as she continued to move with her lover. She kissed him passionately again, moaning into his lips as his pace increased.

With a sudden motion, Jacob rolled over again, expertly guiding Sylvia onto her back without leaving her writhing pussy. Sylvia spread her legs as widely as she could for the final assault, positioning her hips to accept him. He rewarded her a moment later as he pounded into her with a passion enhanced fury that astounded Sylvia. She cried out with joy, her entire body bouncing with each rapid thrust. Her body was exploding with sensation, each moment, drawing her closer to some pinnacle she still couldn’t fully appreciate. Her tender nether lips clasped and seethed around the invading shaft, devouring Jacob’s member with every thrust. Sylvia clamped down against the wonderful invader, helping flair the sensation of every plunging motion.

Their motions blurred they each moved towards the mutual release they were seeking. Sylvia was awash in passion, rocked to the core of her being. Then, as if sensing the right moment, Jacob descended upon his partner, kissing her just as the pinnacle was reached. Just as their lips touched, Sylvia felt a wave of pleasure course through her. She wrapped herself around him as the flood hit her. Her body quaked with ecstasy while her lips parted for an awe filled cry of pleasure. Even her memories of orgasms past were no comparison to this moment, her flesh bristling with pleasure, still wonderfully impaled on Jacob’s twitching cock. Sylvia even reveled in the strange sensation of warmth spreading within her depths, knowing it was her lover’s seed.

As she rested in the afterglow of their passion, still joined at each pair of her lips, Sylvia reflected on their coupling. It had been more stunning that even her memories had told her. Her inner conflicts long past, the simple natural feeling of those memories brushed aside any concern she had for their reality. She savored the feeling of Jacob’s receding cock, a strange sensation that brushed her with a now familiar novelty. Finally, she was ready to move on.

“Thank you, Jacob, that was wonderful.” She chimed. “Would you mind if I enjoyed the rest of the party?”

“Of course not, Sylvia, please have fun.” Jacob replied, rolling off Sylvia and letting her assemble herself.

Sylvia stood up, unconcerned for her nudity and surveyed the room. There were so many possibilities, so many memories to affirm. She quickly spied a handsome young man who looked eager to join in and trotted over to him. Sylvia looked forward to a full night of fun just like in her old sorority days. She’d fucked men all night long in those days, and now she was willing to see if she still had what it takes.

Chapter 4

Sylvia woke up late the next day. Her body ached from the previous night’s exertions, though she didn’t regret it one bit. She’d made love to every man in the room and some she even did twice. Jacob had left soon after he had finished with her, which Sylvia regretted. Of all the night’s partners she’d enjoyed him the most.

After a quick shower, she sauntered down to the lounge for food, as she felt pretty hungry. She found Jacob sitting at a table enjoying his breakfast, and she sat down beside him.

“Good Morning, Sylvia, you look like you enjoyed yourself last night.” Jacob remarked.

Sylvia giggled. “Yeah, it was fun, takes me back to my sorority dawn. We’d throw parties just like that and I’d fuck around till dawn. Boy, was it great.”

“And I see you didn’t decide to dress today.” Jacob commented.

Sylvia blushed a little at that. She hadn’t even noticed that she’d left her room without even so much as a robe. She felt a bit self-conscious for a moment, but then decided not to worry about it. “This is a resort designed to meet my needs right? Well, I don’t need clothes today, all right? Besides, if you’re still planning on turning me into some kind of sex slave I deserve a few indulgences, don’t I?”

“Certainly, and I’m glad you’ve chosen such an alluring way to indulge yourself. You are quite the fetching young woman, so I hope you won’t mind if I appreciate your lovely body.” Jacob smiled.

“Of course not.” Sylvia giggled, enjoying his comments. “Now, isn’t there some kind of arrangement we can come to about this whole sex slave thing? I’m not really fond of the idea.”

“I’m afraid that once you’ve signed your contract, you’re committed to the whole treatment.” Jacob replied.

Sylvia huffed at that. She really was averse to becoming someone’s pet, and a nagging part of her mind didn’t let her forget just how warped her memories had become. Still, the unreality seamed to have drifted from her memories to her previous appraisals of them. She knew her mind had been tampered with, but it was just as true that she had been a college slut and that she had signed herself up for this devilish treatment. Even though she knew her reasoning for doing so, Sylvia still didn’t believe she could have actually done it, except for the fact that she was sitting her naked after a rousing night of wild sex.

“Don’t be so worried, Sylvia, by the time we’re finished, you won’t even remember your current concerns. Let me give you a brief tour and then we’ll get on with your next series of treatments.” Jacob let her finish another few bites of her meal and then led her off to a hallway of open-faced rooms.

Sylvia looked in the rooms, and felt her own arousal flare as she looked in on couples in various stages of coupling. Even though she realized that the women in the rooms were probably just like her, or worse, she couldn’t help but wish she were in their place. “So, are these all examples of your treatment?”

“Yes, of course. Take this young lady for example.” Jacob pointed to a cute little teenager who was currently giving an older man an obviously passionate kiss as his hands ran over her naked flesh. “She’s eighteen, and a virgin, until beginning our treatment she’d never gave much thought to having sex with a man before. Now watch.”

The girl pulled back, her features masked with pure lust, her arousal obviously at the edge of tolerance. “Oh, sir, it’s been too long, please use your little slut again. I haven’t had your hard cock up my cunny for days and you know how I need it.”

The old man simply nodded and laid the girl on her back, pulling himself between her legs.

“That’s it, sir, fill me up, use my cunt just like Bella and Katie.” The girl cried out as the man’s shaft touched her outer lips. She cried out in pleasure and pain as her virginity was taken. Her pleas didn’t end, though. “Oh, god, sir, fuck me, fuck your little slut good!”

Jacob turned to Sylvia as she watched the young woman make love to the man. “Enjoying the show are we?”

Sylvia blushed as she realized where her hands had been as she watched the two fuck. One hand had found its way to her breast, and the other had parted the wet folds of her pussy and was slowly rubbing at her sensitive nub.

“Well, in case you’re wondering, that man is her neighbor. He’s been an associate of ours for some time and he recently moved into her neighborhood. We’ve been processing a few of the other young women in his new community and they’re all nearly complete. Little Mary now remembers the last few years of her life as being the willing sex pet of this man, who she seduced, with the help of a couple of her friends. If you ask her, she’s been happily fucking him since, at least once a day. The other girls are all receiving complementary treatments as well, and by the time they’re all finished, they’ll be all one happy little harem.”

“Why are you telling me this? I’ll be damned if I let you do anything more to me now.” Sylvia huffed, folding her hands as she stared angrily at her keeper.

“If you say so, but I think I’ll let you have a little perspective on your situation.” Jacob turned to another room, this one holding only a naked woman in her mid thirties. “Heather, would you please come out here, I’d like you to meet someone.”

“Sure,” came the reply. Heather trotted sexily out to the hallway to meet the waiting pair. She was a raven haired beauty with larger breasts and a shapely body. She also didn’t seem worried about showing it off either.

“Heather, this is Sylvia a new guest here. Why don’t you tell her about yourself.” Jacob commanded as casually walked up behind her and began to explore her body.

“Hi, Sylvia, I’m Heather Stockton, I’m sure you’ve heard of me. I run the largest accounting firm in Boston.” Heather explained. She gasped slightly as Jacob ran a hand between her legs and cupped her mound. She parted her legs in response and Sylvia soon sensed the familiar smell of feminine musk coming from the former executive.

“Aren’t you a bit concerned that you’re in a resort that turns women into sex slaves?” Sylvia asked warily as she watched Jacob pull down his pants and reveal his ready shaft. Her own inner fires stoked a bit at seeing his hard cock, almost regretting that it wasn’t her pussy that was going to receive it.

“What are you talking about? This is a corporate retreat my VP’s all got me as a gift. I’m not being turned into some kind of wanton slut!” Heather scoffed, then turned to Jacob as he positioned himself between her legs, grabbing his cock. “Here, let me help you, Jacob dear.”

Heather grunted as Jacob slid home. “Do you mind if I finish with Sylvia, Jacob?”

“No, please.” Jacob replied as he started to casually thrust in and out of the executives steaming cunt.

“As I was, uh, saying, I’m not, uh, sex slave, It’s not like, uh, I’m walking around, uh, naked fingering myself in, uh, public. Have you no, uh, self respect, girl?” Heather panted in time with Jacob’s full thrusts. She turned back to him. “Am I wet enough for you, Jacob, and don’t forget about my titties I didn’t get boob jobs just so they could be looked at.”

“And what are you doing?” Sylvia asked with some trepidation and a certain degree of awe.

“Simply practicing ways to improve morale, and Jacob here has been kind enough to help me out. It’s important to keep morale high in an office. I’m even planning on having the rest of my girls sent here so they can help too, I’m not the only one keeping my company on the path to riches.” Heather answered as she continued to hump back against Jacob and now had her breasts cupped in his hands. “Men are such fickle workers you know. And you they can hardly concentrate until they’ve had their first pussy for the day. But that doesn’t excuse slut like behavior one bit, Sylvia. If you want to make it as a woman, you’re going to have to hold you head up high and stand proud.”

Heather turned back to Jacob. “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“On your hands and knees and please bark like a dog each time I thrust into you.” Jacob replied. He followed her down to the floor, helping her so that he didn’t even have to exit her pussy.

“Now, Sylvia, if Jacob, bark, doesn’t have anything, bark, too tedious for, bark, you today, we’ll, bark, have to meet and bark, finish this.” Heather barked, bouncing with every thrust from her partner.

Sylvia simply watched in silence as this otherwise proud woman debased herself. Sylvia could hardly believe what she was seeing or hearing. It filled her with a sense of dread that she couldn’t escape.

“Yes, Heather here is a good little executive, her veeps understand her great business sense, but who won’t want a piece of this lovely woman. They don’t want the company to go down the drain either, so they decided to make the best of both worlds, and now Heather understands the responsibilities of a woman to her male employees.” Jacob explained as he continued to fuck the barking woman.

Sylvia was fingering herself again, the sounds of lovemaking were all around her as was the smell. She scarcely believed what she was seeing, or that she was already part of it. Her inner mind told her that all wasn’t well, even inside her, but she couldn’t figure out exactly what that was anymore.

The barking steadily increased until Heather was left doing little more than growling as Jacob pounded into her. Finally, Jacob tensed and Heather let out a satisfied howl of pleasure. Jacob pulled out of her a moment later, his withering cock still shining with her juices.

“Would you like me to clean you off?” Heather asked, turning around and kneeling before him.

“Of course, Heather.” Jacob replied, and let her descend upon his crotch.

Sylvia watched in silence as Heather licked the remains of her encounter from his withering shaft. Heather diligently sought out every drop of sexual juices with her tongue, and sucked his cock for the last remnants of his semen still inside. With her job done, she got back up and turned to Sylvia. “Good god, Sylvia, haven’t you finished embarrassing yourself yet? Get your hands away from your pussy!”

Sylvia blushed again, though she couldn’t control her need to find relief. The scenes she’d just witnessed were more horrifying and arousing than she’d ever encountered. It took all of her strength to do as Heather asked.

Heather took a moment to look over Sylvia. “You could really use a boob job, Sylvia, and I hope you’ve been working on your pussy training. I can’t believe that colleges are so deficient in preparing girls for the working world now days. How can you expect to have any kind of career without a nice set of tits and a well trained pussy?”

“Can’t you see what they’ve done to you?” Sylvia asked Heather as the older woman continued her harsh appraisal of Sylvia’s condition.

“What are you talking about? Jacob, don’t you have to be taking her for treatment or something? I’ve got to get over to the gym and do some vaginal grip exercises and work on my oral suction.” Heather prodded.

“Of course, you can go. I was just giving Sylvia the five cent tour.” Jacob answered.

“Good, and if there’s time I’ll be more than willing to give you some career advice later, Sylvia.” Heather said as she walked off towards her next appointment.

Sylvia watched her sway her naked hips all the way down the hall, scarcely believing what she’d just witnessed. “Jacob, have you changed me that much too?”

“Not yet, but you still have several treatments left. Speaking of which, we need to be getting down to the treatment room.” Jacob answered.

“I don’t feel any different.” Sylvia remarked in awe as she strutted down the hall naked just behind her trainer. She wistfully cupped her breasts in her hands as she followed him. “Do you think I need a boob job, Jacob?”

“Oh, no, Sylvia, these two are just perfect and you don’t feel any different because that’s the way you’re supposed to feel. Really, what fun is a sex slave that isn’t an eager and willing participant, ready to use her own creativity to maximize the pleasure for her master or mistress?” Jacob explained as he took position beside her and casually took her closest breast in hand for a gentle caress.

Sylvia didn’t have an answer for that, afraid of what her own tongue would say in response. Still, even in her wild college days, she hadn’t been a slave to anyone, nor did she have any desire to be one. Yet, as she looked back again, Sylvia remembered a strange yearning for something else, after the ruckus parties were over and everyone had cleared out. Her bodies needs had been sated, but something else in her wasn’t so lucky, though she didn’t know just what it was that she was still yearning for.

As she sat down in the treatment chair she wondered what was going to happen to her next. Sylvia no longer fully remembered what had changed inside her, but she still felt the loss. She was losing herself and she knew it, but still she couldn’t resist. Sylvia waited patiently to be strapped in, wishing more than anything that she could leave that awful room.

“Okay, Sylvia, enjoy.” Jacob activated the device again, and Sylvia cried out as the shock started inside her head. She quickly fell away into unconsciousness under the duress of the machine.

Chapter 5

Sylvia awoke some time later on a new bed. She realized where she was a moment later, in a room just off the same hall that she had met Heather on. Her mind was awash in strange sensations as she tried to assess what had been done to her. She sat there and considered her past again, trying to find the point where things seemed wrong. Looking back, Sylvia found herself reliving the years before college after her parents’ deaths. She had bounced around staying with friends and strangers. She’d paid her way with sex, letting anyone use her until they tired of her. Sylvia cried as she remembered being fucked over and over again. At first she’d been reluctant, but over time she’d become a good little slut, putting out any time a man asked for her. After a while, she’d even found herself being rented out by some of her partners. Sylvia whimpered as she remembered being used as a party favor, a precursor to her college days of wild sex parties.

Sylvia simply sobbed as she studied her memories. She knew that none of that had really happened, that her time after her parent’s death had been one of mourning but not of sexual servitude. Her memories were lying to her. That she knew, but Sylvia was fully aware of just how little it mattered. She had already accepted her memories of college, she knew logically that they were all lies, but it didn’t matter. Her own mind was unable to ignore her memories, even if she knew they were wrong. She could only keep checking over them for so long and then she’d succumb to them, accepting the lies and fully discarding her true past.

Sylvia sat there and considered her fate, the memories she now had pointed her towards one immutable result. Almost her whole life had been twisted, and the new memories were those of a slut in preparation for slavery. Her new memories of her pre college days only forced the point home. In college, she had used her sorority to find sex, to try and fill a void within her through her own choices. Now, she could remember being used, nearly raped by her friends. It was in those moments that she found peace and happiness, not in independence, but when under the domain of a dominating man or woman. Her childhood boyfriend seemed to be the strongest emphasis, far beyond all the rest. When they’d been kids their relationship had never progressed beyond innocent kissing. He’d met her again years later and now Sylvia remembered vividly the first time he had fucked her. He had caught one of his buddies fucking her and the two men reached an agreement, allowing him to fuck her too. Sylvia had resisted at first, but she found herself embracing her fate. A desire for independence finally allowed her to escape to college, but at school, she was outside her friend’s control, and she couldn’t find another man to fill that void.

Sylvia realized how perfectly everything was meshing together, her memories all pointed to this moment. She now understood why she’d accepted Julie Vernon’s offer to be turned into an office sex slave. Her life was devoid without a master or mistress, but her own deep-seated needs for independence clashed with her need to be controlled. It was only perfect that she destroy that need for independence, and she knew Jacob would help her complete the task.

As before, Sylvia knew her memories were false, a lie implanted within her from the insidious treatment she was receiving. That wasn’t important now, though, she knew her fate was sealed the moment she stepped into this resort. The real reason she was here had already been wiped from her mind, but Sylvia knew exactly how she’d be leaving. Her mind was awash in the torment of her reality, and Sylvia knew there was only one way to relieve the pain.

She pulled herself off the bed, and began a search for Jacob. As she walked down the hall, she nearly ran over little Mary as the girl walked out of her own room. Mary’s face was full of fear and anguish and Sylvia couldn’t help but stop.

“Oh, please help me!” Mary sobbed, wrapping herself around Sylvia for comfort.

“What’s wrong?” Sylvia asked, both knowing and fearing the response. Mary had seemed so transformed the day before, but now she was a wreck. Sylvia simply held the naked teen to her.

“I’m being changed, turned into a slut for my neighbor. Please, you have to help me, I don’t want to be his little pussy slave!” Mary said, unaware of her own language in her pleas.

Sylvia held the young woman for a few more minutes, letting her cry herself out. Finally, Sylvia decided what had to be done. She knew she hated to do it, but it made a perverted kind of sense. There wasn’t any need for Mary to suffer, any more than Sylvia wanted to suffer herself. “Follow me, I think Jacob can help us both.”

“But he’s the one who’s turning me into a slut!” Mary exclaimed.

“I know, but he’s the only one who can set things right, you’ll see.” Sylvia comforted her. She pulled Mary up and set off again, more determine than ever to find Jacob.

It was only a few minutes before the reached the lounge and found Jacob relaxing in a reclining chair. Sylvia noted the surprise in his eyes at being confronted with two naked women. “Jacob, can I ask you for something?”

“Certainly, Sylvia.” He responded, pulling himself up in his chair.

Sylvia leaned forward and whispered into his ear. “Mary is very distraught, I was wondering if you couldn’t finish her treatments so she can find peace of mind. If you’re going to do this to her at least don’t torture her. I want you to do the same for me, if I have to be a sex slave, please just let me forget my old life.”

“Alright, are you sure you want this, Sylvia? This is your last moments of freedom. I was going to give you another day before finishing your treatments.” Jacob asked, seeming to be truly concerned for her choices. Sylvia didn’t know if that sympathy was real or not, and she didn’t care. It did nothing to change her fate.

“Yes, just end this nightmare, if I won’t be me any longer, at least let me forget who I was.” Sylvia answered, more sure of herself with every moment. She didn’t even worry about it, knowing that she was nearly gone now, but the simple knowledge that her mind was being taken from her was grating on her even now. There was only one route to inner peace, and they all knew it. Now all that remained was to take the final treatment and become who they wanted her to be.

“Alright then, let’s go.” Jacob got up and led the pair off to the treatment room.

There was a momentary struggled once they reached the room. Both girls were compelled by their early treatments to sit in the chair, and there was only one chair. Finally, Jacob held Sylvia back, allowing the frightened girl to take her place.

“Please, let me go, I don’t want to be his little slut.” Mary sobbed as she helped Jacob strap her down. She turned to Sylvia. “How could you do this?”

“It’s alright, when Jacob’s done, you won’t be so unhappy. I know they’re doing a terrible thing to you, but there is only one path for us to take. We’re going to be sex slaves no matter what happens, Mary, there’s no sense living in agony any longer than you have to when you can’t avoid your fate.” Sylvia tried to explain to the girl just why she’d done this. It wasn’t easy for Sylvia to do this, but she didn’t want to see Mary suffer any more. Soon, she would be happy as well, though she’d no longer be the Sylvia she was before.

“Okay, Mary, brace yourself.” Jacob warned the girl as he activated the device. Mary didn’t even scream, though her entire body clenched as the machine began to rewrite her memories again.

Sylvia stood there and marveled at the device, amazed that something so simple had been the source of all this turmoil. “Why are you here, Jacob. Do you enjoy turning women into objects?”

“Yes, Sylvia, I like my work, but I don’t know if I always did. I don’t remember my life before working here, so I very much suspect we’re both puppets. Don’t worry, though, because I know you’ll enjoy your new life as much as I enjoy mine. It is the one thing that keeps me from going crazy here is that I know that none of my patients are unsatisfied with their new lives, even though I know they resisted the treatments like anyone would. You may be a corporate sex slave, Sylvia, but I guarantee that you’ll find more happiness, pride and feeling of accomplishment in your new life than in your old.” Jacob answered while Mary continued on her own path to becoming a willing sex pet for her neighbor.

Sylvia let the rest of their time pass in silence. Eventually, Mary was finished and Sylvia took her place.

“Good bye, Jacob.” Sylvia said as she saw him activate the controls. The pain engulfed her a moment later, washing away her old self and releasing the new Sylvia. Even as the pain coursed through her mind, Sylvia relaxed, knowing finally that the torment of her fate was finished and she would be gone in only a moment.

Chapter 6

The sky was overcast, lending even more gloom to the skyscraper lined paths Sylvia followed to work. Even the air held the noxious odor of trash waiting to be taken away. In all it was a miserable morning, perfectly setting the mood for the beginning of the workweek. Still, Sylvia was whistling when she walked into the ground level lobby of her office building. She’d been anticipating this moment from the time she’d left the treatment room for the last time at the resort. Certainly, there had been other things to concern herself with at the time, but everything focused on this moment.

“Good morning, Jack!” Sylvia said as she strutted up to the guard’s desk. Casually unbuttoning her blouse while her braless breasts bounced in time with her gait.

“How are you today, Sylvia, did you enjoy your vacation?” The guard responded merrily.

“It was wonderful.” Sylvia replied, pulling back her blouse to show the Jack her bare tits. “The treatments were wonderful. If you’d like to come up after your shift, I’ll make sure to squeeze you in for a little play time.”

“I think I will, Sylvia.” The guard reached out and caressed one of the offered orbs, bring a squeal of pleasure from Sylvia. “Oh, Ms. Vernon wants you to check in with her first thing this morning before you stop back at your desk.”

“Thanks, Jack, and I look forward to seeing you later.” Sylvia replied, pulling gently away from the guard and continuing into the inner lobby. As soon as she’d passed the restricted doors, she shucked the rest of her clothes unceremoniously and placed them into one of the provided lockers. She stood there for a moment admiring her body in one of the provided full-length mirrors. She was going to make a great office slut, Sylvia thought as she twisted and turned to the mirror, practicing alluring and lustful looks. Her body was still youthful, and Jocob’s brief training on sexual technique gave Sylvia every confidence that she’d succeed.

Sylvia didn’t want to keep Julie waiting, and sped off to the elevators. As she ascended, a man got on at the third floor, and quickly took stock of her.

“Hello, I’m Slut Sylvia, corporate sex slave. I’m currently on my way to see my Mistress, but feel free to enjoy me while you wait.” Sylvia offered the man, smiling her best happy smile.

“Thank you, slut. I have to admit I like this new moral boosting policy, I look forward to receiving a more extended encounter later.” The man replied as he took liberties with Sylvia’s offered body.

“Please be sure to make an appointment, I’ll be happy to stop by and give you a good time.” Sylvia said as she helped guide the man’s hands over her naked flesh. It was so wonderful to be used like this Sylvia thought, wondering just how she could have tolerated her previous independence. Here there wasn’t any question of purpose or goals, everything was so simple. She was here to serve, to be enjoyed and to give all the pleasure she could to anyone who asked.

The man continued to caress her willing body until finally he reached his stop.

“Don’t forget to make an appointment if you want to enjoy me some more later.” Sylvia told him as he went about his business. The elevator doors closed again, and Sylvia was left with her thoughts and a still aroused body. She only hoped that Julie would choose to use her or let her begin her new duties quickly.

Sylvia walked up to the door of Julie’s office, surprised to hear the sounds of passion on the other side. Her own instructions precluded worrying about such things, and she simply walked in on her Mistress and another man. Sylvia gasped slightly at the sight before her. Julie was dressed in a black leather form- fitting suit with holes for her breasts and pussy, which were all being well attended to. She was leaning over her desk as a completely naked man thrust into her sopping hole and held both her ample breasts. Sylvia simply stood there silently, waiting to be addressed as she enjoyed the sight of feminine submission before her.

Julie stared into Sylvia’s eyes for a few moments, conveying the pleasure and fulfillment she was feeling to her new slave. Julie let Sylvia wait, allowing herself to be used in front of the young woman before addressing her partner. “Master, may I address the new sex slave?”

“Yes, my dear, please do. I wouldn’t want to keep her from her duties, I’m sure she’s eager to get started.” The man replied as he continued to pound into Julie’s eager pussy.

“Did you enjoy your time at the resort, Slut Sylvia? I had a wonderful time there myself only a few months ago. Master was so kind to let me go and find the direction I’d been looking for.” Julie replied as she continued to fuck back against her Master’s plunging shaft. She looked back on her own time at the resort for a moment, remembering all the joy of finding herself and her true path there under Jacob’s careful direction.

“Yes, Mistress. My entire life was leading to this conversion, and I am so thankful that you let me go there. Jacob was so wonderful, he helped me understand that I’ve always been a slave in search of a Mistress and Master.” Sylvia answered happily. It was so true, her entire life had been spent searching for this, and Sylvia was grateful for the help in forcing her to accept her proper place in life.

“Oh, yes, Jacob was a wonderful trainer.” Julie moaned wistfully both from the pleasure from her loins and the memories of Jacob’s wondrous training sessions. “Please, slut, tell me when you first knew you were a slave.”

Sylvia blushed slightly at that, being forced to pull up old memories. “Yes, Mistress. It was the summer when I was eighteen. Some of my friends and a couple of our favorite teachers had gone up to the mountains for a camping trip. One morning, Mr. Burgess decided to go off for some early morning fishing and I decided to follow him...”

Sylvia stumbled out of the brush behind her favorite teacher as he was setting down his gear at the riverbank. The locked eyes for a moment, and Sylvia felt something strange stir inside her as he looked back with hawk like attention to her. She had followed him wearing nothing more than a pair of shorts and a blouse that was tied up under her rounded breasts. Mr. Burgess had always been a great teacher, and over the last couple of years she’d felt a bond grow between them. She’d never felt his eyes upon her like this before.

He didn’t give her a moment to consider the issue, descending upon her in a flash. His hands wrapped around her, flagrantly exploring her body. Then he bent down and kissed the shocked girl passionately. Sylvia’s initial resistance melted with that kiss, her own passions beginning to flare. She felt her body responding to his touch, but it was all so strange and new to her, she didn’t know how to react.

“Mr. Burges, what are you doing?” Sylvia asked, more curious than anything. Her tone was more of wonder than anger. Odd feelings were coursing through her, and Sylvia was simply looking for direction.

Her teacher simply continued, more slowly now, and more bold as well. Sylvia gasped as she felt his hand unbuttoning her shorts, but she didn’t object either. She trusted him, and she felt it was only right to submit to him. His hand moved under her panties a moment later, reaching down to her nether lips. Sylvia’s pussy was already aching with unfamiliar arousal, and she felt the older man’s fingers slide over her tender folds and smear her own pussy juices as they went.

“I know you like this, Sylvia, just relax. I always knew you’d be a good little slut when you grew up, and now you’re ready.” He said, his voice a mix of wonder and pride. He pulled her close again, kissing her even more deeply, and letting his tongue slip between her lips.

Sylvia melted into to her teacher, unconsciously pressing against the hand still cupping her dripping mound. Their tongues traded blows for another moment before he pulled back. Sylvia felt herself being lifted up and then pulled to the ground. He knelt down over her, his hands at her waist for a moment, looking into her eyes with a combination of love and lust.

Sylvia simply laid back and relaxed as he pulled open her shirt and revealed her naked breasts. As he reached down to her shorts, she lifted her hips to help him pull them down and her panties as well. Sylvia didn’t know why she was letting him undress her, but it was so natural an act that she didn’t let herself worry. She rested, and waited for the next event, not knowing what was to come next as her teacher renewed his caress of her body, focusing on her now exposed breasts.

“Do you want to be my slut? I know you’ll like it.” Mr. Burgess asked as he continued his gentle exploration of her body. His hands were bringing many pleasurable gasps and moans from his former student.

Sylvia was barely coherent now, but the offer was simple, even if she really didn’t know what it meant. “Yes, sir, please let me be your slut.”

“Good, now spread you legs wide for me, my good little slut.” He said sweetly. Sylvia did so without a moments thought, placing her dripping pussy on full display. She didn’t know just what was happening to her, but it was too exciting to stop.

Sylvia rested like that for the few moments it took for her teacher to shed his clothing, then she felt the unique sensation of naked flesh against her as he moved between her legs. She felt something blunt press against her pussy lips, parting them slightly. Sylvia realized that it must be his cock, poised to make her a woman, and his slut. “Please, Mr. Burges, make me your slut.”

He replied with a plunging thrust of his cock into her untraveled channel. Sylvia cried out in pain and pleasure, feeling the fullness of the older man within her. He kissed her again, letting himself rest unmoving inside her. Sylvia gingerly kissed back, her pussy slowly accustoming itself to being full of cock. It was so unique a sensation and as the pain quickly fell away, she slowly began to move her hips, to better feel the shaft that was inside her once virgin passage.

What followed was a blur to Sylvia, it happened so quickly that she was simply swept away by the sensations. He began to thrust into her, slowly at first and quickly increasing the pace as Sylvia reacted with passion every time. Soon the passion building inside her washed away conscious thought, and Sylvia simply floated on a layer of sexual bliss as she made love to her teacher.

She didn’t know how long it lasted, but finally, Sylvia felt herself reach the pinnacle of orgasm, and she cried out in passionate release as he finished his enjoyment of her flesh. Sylvia felt her teacher’s seed flow into her spasming depths, and she kissed him deeply in thanks even as his shaft was still spurting inside her.

Mr. Burges rolled onto his side, taking her with him, still joined together. “Look, honey, isn’t it beautiful.”

Sylvia looked up to see the sun peaking over the river, framed by the trees. The morning dew sparkling all around them, and the sounds and feelings of a world awaking surrounded the still intimately joined couple. Sylvia pulled herself to him, hugging him warmly as she took in the scene, made complete with the feeling of his cock still resting inside her. It was such a perfect moment, one that she could only hope would be repeated many times.

* * *

Julie listened attentively to the story, as much as she could while still pleasuring her Master. “That was so sweet, Sylvia. I’m glad that I’ve been able to help you find the joys of being a slut again. Now I’m sure you’d like to get to work, so please go off to your office and check in with Master Graves. He will break you in and let you know about your morning appointments.”

“Thank you, Mistress, for everything.” Sylvia replied and slipped out as Julie turned her full attention back to her Master. Sylvia skipped off to her office and the meeting with her immediate master, barely holding back her anticipation. As she went, she looked back on that moment, wrapped in her teacher’s arms as the sun rose on her new life. She hugged herself happily as she thought about the wonderful feeling she’d had being used by him, and happily looking forward to her future as a company sex slave. She’d been so lost since her parents’ death, and all the things she thought she wanted were mere illusions compared to what really brought her fulfillment. Using her flesh to bring pleasure to others was the only way she’d found meaning in her life and now as an office slut she’d have the chance to show how wonderful she felt to her new Masters.

The End