The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Checkmate I Think.

By The Slaver.

9. The Master.

Salamander, had recently come into a very large inheritance. With it the former Special Ops military specialist, had ‘funded’, his dream of becoming a crime boss, whose Empire spread across the U.S.A. He was in his thirty’s, and well built, with designer stubble on his rugged looking face. His dark hair was still cut in a horse-shoe flat-top, and his dark eyes were large and piecing. Some mouths ago, Salamander had started on a new venture for his crime Empire, a man on man Web-cast site. With the Tech skills he had learned in Special ops, he would have no problem turning Straight guys into mindless gay slaves, whose only purpose in life was too preformed for the camera.

Redmayne looked up as the two police officers walked into the interview room and sat down, “I understand that you are here about your son, Sir?” One of the officers said, Redmayne nodded his head and then said, “Yes, that is correct. His name is Bruce .” As he spoke Redmayne pulled out his Wallet from a back pocket of his pants, he opened the wallet and showed a photograph of his son to the two police officers sitting across the table from him.

“He was a good kid. That’s an old picture, when he was a freshman in college. He looks different now. Almost a grown man now. As well as the….” Redmayne paused for a moment. “He was a junior in college, when the divorce happened, and he just couldn’t handle the divorce. He hates both me and his mother and didn’t want to live with either one of us, after the divorce. There were no open rooms on campus, so he stayed with friends in town. He stayed out late, drinking and smoking, luckily he stayed off of drugs. I don’t know where he went, or what he did. I hired a private investigator to tag him at school. The PI told me that he was not where he says he was.” Redmayne shook his head. “I’m rambling. I apologize.” He paused again, he sipped is coffee, sighed and then said.

“About several months ago, maybe longer. Bruce’s great-grandfather, my grandfather died. He left a sizable estate. He gave his children and grandchildren nothing from his estate, he left a Million too each of his three great grandchildren, but he left the brunt of his estate, plus the two apartment buildings he owned too some distant cousin, called Salamander. He left nothing else to anyone else in the family.”

“I suppose that’s when Bruce really went off the rails: as soon as he got his money. He quit collage and through Salamander he took the penthouse atop of one of the apartment building. For a few weeks it seemed as if everything was going to be OK. But then, like overnight almost, Bruce changed sexually, one day he was your everyday straight jock, fucking pussy day and night. Then his sexuality changed, he became anti sex with females, and a few days after, he started to appear on a guy web-cast site. Now he was the total bottom, no more pussy for him, now the only sex he craved was sucking cock, or being fucked in his ass.”

Redmayne stopped talking, he drained his coffee cup, the two police officers looked at him their mouths slightly open. “What is the point of you being here?” one of the officers; who was call Giles asked. Redmayne thought for a moment, before answering, he know that what he was saying made no sense, and that the two officers thought that he was mad or something like that. But he had too do something, to make the two officers believe that what he was telling them was true. “I know that what I’ve just told you sounded mad but, I’m sure that somehow that this ‘Salamander’ bloke has BRAINWASHED my son, and turned him gay?”

Giles turned in his chair and looked at his fellow officer, who was called Forester. The pair nodded slightly at each other; “I’m afraid that there is nothing that we can do. You have already told us that you had had some troubles with your son in the past? Also there is the fact that he is now over 21 years of age. And finally have you not considered the fact that all that pussy chasing he was doing was just a cover to hide that fact that he was gay, and didn’t want anyone to know about it before he turned 21?” He said, Forester nodded his head, but said nothing.

Redmayne felt his blood boil, he was about too say something, but Giles spoke first, “However we will look into it, but I’ll doubt that we’ll find anything untoward. It’s probably like I said, your son just didn’t want it known that he was gay, before he turned 21.” Redmayne opened his mouth to spoke. “And now if there is nothing else; we’ll say Good Day to you, and we’ll let you know if we find out anything.” Said Forester. Redmayne just gave the two officers a grunt, a nod of his head; he stood up and walked out of the room.

Once Redmayne had left Forester said to his partner, “That’s the seventh complaint we’ve had about that guy Salamander, in as many weeks. But saying that; this is the first complaint about him of this sort of thing. At least we now know where he got the money from to start up. We’re going to have too look into this guy, now, aren’t we?” Jorgenson nodded his head, “Yes we are.” He replied, running his hand over his close-cropped hair.

A Friday evening several months earlier.

Near 5:30pm, Bruce Redmayne parked his newly bought Mercedes-Benz convertible in the parking lot of the apartment building. He grabbed his two duffle bags and headed for the front entrance. As he opened the door, Eli met a man, who held the door for him as he tried to enter with the cumbersome luggage about his shoulders.

“I’m looking for a Salamander.” Bruce said. “That’s me. I’m …” Salamander said, as he tried to introduce himself. “Just open the door.” Bruce responded, his arrogant attitude oozing, out all over him. “Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to?” Salamander pushed. Bruce dropped his bags and put himself in Salamander’s face. “Old man, I’m not in the mood. If you want trouble, you found it. Now, just do what I fucking asked you to do, and open the fucking door for me.” Salamander just smiled “Ah, what a fucking prick, this cunt is. But he’ll soon learn!” he thought to himself, as he escorted Eli to the elevator and rode the thirteen stories to the top floor. Salamander carried one of Bruce’s duffle bags.

Salamander opened the door of the penthouse, turned on lights in the foyer and helped Bruce into the penthouse apartment. “There’s beer in the fridge, sir as you asked for, now all you have to do is relax and make yourself at home, after all this apartment is yours now.” Said Salamander, where’s my room, asshole?” Bruce asked. Attitude oozed from every consonant and vowel, as he spoke.

Salamander just smiled and showed Bruce the way to the Master bedroom. As Bruce carried his belongings into the Master bedroom, Salamander walked into the living room and made sure that the DVD player was ready, with one of Bruce’s favourite porn DVD’s in it and the DVD jacket was on top of the book case, in full view for Bruce to see. “I’m going unless you need further help.” Salamander announced. Bruce rudely ignored his comment and remained silent. Salamander just smiled as he left.

Bruce heard the door close. As he entered the living room, Bruce sauntered towards the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He guzzled the first beer in a second, he grabbed another, downed that beer and grabbed yet another. With a giant loud belch, Bruce finally decided to sip his third beer and relax. Bruce walked about the apartment. The full-length window provided a spectacular vista of the city below. Bruce sighed, as he finished his beer, Bruce headed for the kitchen, disposed of the empty bottle and grabbed another cool one from the fridge. As he stumbled into the living room, Bruce grabbed the remote of the television. As he did so, he saw the DVD case on the book case. Two buxom blondes on the cover enticed the jock; Bruce grabbed his junk and jostled his hefty tool. Bruce grabbed the DVD remote and hit play.

Bruce sat on the couch watching the screen, drinking his beer. His eyes were transfixed upon the screen, as embedded subliminal images flashed and commanded him to stare at the screen. Slowly, multi-coloured spirals swirled about the screen. Bruce could not take his gaze away from the screen. The more he watched the subliminal messages, the more he could not take his eyes away from the screen. The more he stared, the more he wanted to stare. Occasional flashes of light and images interrupted the multi-coloured spirals for a nanosecond. Eli’s mouth hung open. Another flash of light and subliminal messages forced Bruce to his feet. He stripped down to his birthday suit; Bruce sat again on the couch and stroked his cock. His hand slid up and down his massive cut tool.

Slowly, with every stroke and flashing message, Bruce’s mind shut down. He obeyed the subliminal commands cast throughout the video. The young man needed little to fire up his loins. In minutes, Bruce orgasmed, cum sprayed all about his thighs and chest. Bruce did not relent in his jerking-off. The flashing lights and colours continued. When the messaged demanded an answer, Bruce responded ‘Yes’. Another series of words flashed upon the screen. “Yes. Obey.” Again, more words flashed on the TV. “Yes. Submit.”

The spiral eventually faded into a video. Two muscled studs appeared on the screen, pretending to workout at a gym. The studs began to fondle each other. From there, they pleasured each other. Eli stared at the screen, stroking his meat, saying, “They’re hot.”

For several hours, Bruce watched scene after scene. Flashing images prompted more action, more responses. “Yes. Obey.”, “Yes. Submit.” With every scene filled with flashing images, Bruce fell deeper, and deeper into trance, mesmerized by the flashing images, commands and sounds. As Bruce stared at the screen and stroked his cock, he fell deeper and deeper as more subliminal images flashed faster and more intensely. The sounds became stronger, the subliminal messages, more rapid and constant. Bruce stared at the screen, his mind fading and going blank, his will submitting to his Master’s commands.

After a couple more hours, Salamander returned to the penthouse. He opened the door and walked towards the living room. He stood looking at the red headed, bearded, slim built, “6/1”, 21 year old Bruce sitting on the couch, stroking his cock. Salamander crouched behind Bruce and spoke into his ears as the young stud continued to watch the video. “You like the sound of the voice, don’t you, slave boy?” He said quietly to Bruce. “Yes.” Eli answered, robotically, deeply entranced. “You like the sound of your Master’s voice, don’t you, slave boy?” Smiled Salamander. “Yes, Master.” Bruce answered again.

“Good, slave boy. You must always obey your Master. You want to obey your Master. It feels good to obey your Master. You want to feel good, don’t you, slave boy?” Salamander asked Bruce. “Yes, Master.” Bruce answered. “You will serve your Master and obey everything he tells you. Do you understand?” Salamander asked, Bruce was silent for a moment, “Yes, Master.” Bruce replied. “You must be servile, docile and obedient to your Master. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Bruce consented. “Good, slave boy. Whenever you hear me say, ‘slave boy’, you will return to this calm, relaxed peaceful state. You will fall deeper and deeper, always obedient, always servile. Do you understand?”

“Yes” Bruce said. “Whenever you hear your Master speak to you, you will obey every command. Serving your Master will give you great pleasure. Do you understand?” said Salamander, “Yes, Master.” Bruce answered. “Good, slave boy.” Salamander walked around and faced Bruce, blocking his view of the television screen. Bruce looked anxious, for a moment. “Get on your knees and suck my cock.” Bruce sprang into action, lowering Salamander’s suit pants and jock-strap, exposing his thick, beefy cock. Bruce swallowed Maxwell’s cock, pleasuring the former Special Ops military specialist. “Good, slave boy.” Salamander repeated. “Good, slave boy.”

It took Salamander every little time, before he shot his wad, cum run out of the sides of Bruce’s mouth. As he put his spent cock out of Bruce Bruce’s mouth, Salamander said, “You now understands that you must serve me. Slave Bruce will serve his Master’s sexual desires. Do you understand?” Bruce was silent, and then. “Yes, Master.” He replied. Salamander looked up, outside the window it was how completely dark. Pulling up his Jock-strap and pants, Salamander told Bruce to sit back onto the couch, and continue to watch the DVD. As Salamander walked towards the door, he turned for one last look at Bruce before he left.

Salamander re-entered the penthouse, a few hours later. As he walked into the living room, he observed that Bruce was still jerking off, and watching the DVD, completely entranced, completely under Salamander’s control. Salamander lusted for the new slave, but there was still much to do. “Slave Bruce, come here.” Immediately, Bruce rose from his seat and stood before his Master. Gone was the brash cockiness of the old Bruce. Salamander’s training in the s had made it easy for him to make sure that he would create a docile, servile slave out of Bruce.

“Now Slave Bruce, follow me.” Salamander then led Bruce into the bathroom. “Take off all your clothes and get in the shower.” Bruce stripped and walked into the shower. Salamander turned on the water too lukewarm. He then pulled on some Latex gloves; Salamander then grabbed a can of permanent hair remover from a shelf and generously applied the yellowish foam to Bruce’s wet body. Tufts of red hair fell from Bruce’s torso, back, arms, legs, head and groin. The beard on his face was the only hair that remained. Apart from the beard, Bruce was now as smooth as an infant. Salamander made sure to apply some foam to Bruce’s buttocks to remove any unsightly red ass hairs as well.

Salamander then turned the shower to cold, the frigid water chilled Bruce’s skin. Bruce’s cock and balls shrivelled. Salamander opened the bathroom cabinet and took out a box; from the box Salamander retrieved a Metal cock cage. He applied the apparatus to Bruce’s shaft and cock. When the cage was in place, Salamander locked the cage, using the key from the box; Salamander then placed the key on a gold chain, which hung around his neck. “A Slave serves his Master, not his own cock. Do you understand?” Bruce stepped out of the shower, “Yes, Sir.” Bruce responded, “You belong to me. Do you understand?” Said Salamander, “Yes, Sir.” Bruce replied, Salamander just smiled.

“Good. Follow me.” Salamander led Bruce from the bathroom and back to the living room. The DVD was still playing. Salamander turned off the television screen and DVD player, and then sat on the couch, he then lowered his trousers and Jock-strap, and pulled out his cock and said, “Kneel and suck my dick, Slave Bruce.” As Slave Bruce plied his wares, Salamander cooed and moaned as he enjoyed his slave’s well-versed mouth. Bruce had learned only a few hours ago how to pleasure his Master, and Bruce had learned quickly. Salamander forced his monster down Bruce’s mouth and throat. “Suck it, Slave.” Bruce sucked Salamander’s cock, taking every inch of it, down to the base. When Bruce wanted to gag, he was told by his Master, “Hold it. Breathe. Swallow my cock with your tongue. Now lick it again. Breathe. Do it again. Swallow. Lick. Breathe.”

Salamander grew tired of standing and took his seat on the couch. He grabbed Bruce by the arm and positioned him on the couch so that he could suck Salamander’s cock. Salamander leaned back on the couch, enjoying Bruce’s mouth; Salamander then grabbed the remote and watched the late-night edition of his favourite sports news broadcast. By the time the broadcast had finished he was close to orgasm, Salamander turned off the television and said, “When I cum Slave Bruce, you swallow. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Came the muffled reply, as Bruce continued sucking the cock in his mouth. “Good.” Salamander said, as he blew a wad of cum. Bruce choked on Salamander’s gooey cream, Jizz spilled from Bruce’s lips. Salamander took his fingers, wiped the cum from Bruce’s chin and fed Eli the Cum. “Lick it.” Eli’s Master demanded. Bruce sucked Salamander’s cock clean with his mouth. When he had finished licking Salamander’s cock, Salamander said, “Come to your Master’s bed, Slave Bruce.” Salamander walked towards the Master bedroom. Bruce followed him, naked, his cock caged and straining. Despite the chastity restraint, Bruce’s cock still hardened and tensed, the best it could.

Salamander pulled down the covers of the bed, removed the remaining items of clothing and lay on his bed, under the covers. “Lay next to me, Slave Bruce.” Bruce also climbed into the bed, his buttocks touching Salamander’s still semi-erect cock. Master and his slave spooned and soon fell asleep in each other’s arms. ‘Oh Yes. Check mate’ Salamander thought as he fell asleep.

Several months later, back at the penthouse. Early on a Friday afternoon.

“Mr. Salamander, my name is Detective Giles and this is Detective Forester. We’ve already reviewed the reports. So, let’s get started.” Said Giles, “You recently came into a large inheritance. What did you do before that?” Detective Forester asked. “Army. Special ops.” Salamander answered. “What did you do during your time in the military?” Detective Giles asked. “Confidential. You don’t have security clearance, for me to answer that question? ” Salamander stated. The two Detectives paused for a moment.

The three of them sat at a table in the bright white fluorescent-lit living-room of the penthouse. Behind Salamander, was the television and DVD player on there stand. Salamander had his back to the television; the two Detectives faced Salamander and the television. Detective Forester reached over picked up the remote and activated the television. Before the two Detectives had arrived, Salamander had set the DVD player on pause. Forester hit ‘play’ on the remote and the DVD started playing. A voice began to play on the DVD. “Whose voice is that?” Detective Giles asked.” I don’t know.” Salamander answered. He did not turn around to look at the DVD. He knew it was his own voice, altered and doctored with sound wave technology he had learned about in the .

“This DVD was found on pause in the player in this apartment. In this apartment of a man called Bruce Redmayne whose father claimed you … brainwashed his son.” Said Detective Giles. Salamander laughed. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Salamander paused for a moment. He stared at Detective Forester for a moment. The detective watching the video while Detective Giles spoke to Salamander appeared dazed. Salamander suspected that Detective Forester was falling prey to the flashing images and subliminal messages in the video. Salamander asked Detective Giles. “What’s on these DVDs that you think I have a role in?”

“it’s porn, but there are … other … … subliminal … …” Detective Giles replied. His speech became stalled. Like his partner, it appeared that Jorgenson too was entranced by the flashing lights and subliminal messages in the video. “The Young man keep porn in his apartment, he liked to watch porn. I’m sure you gentlemen enjoyed porn in your day. I’m sure Detectives like the pair of you would much prefer to watch the video than question me?” Salamander spoke slowly and quietly, giving time for the video to play and have its intended effect.

The detectives sat in their seats watching the video. Their eyes were transfixed upon the flashing images. They sat totally still, staring at the screen, bewildered and dazed. “Keep watching the video, Detectives.” Salamander said. Giles and Forester found the images captivating, soothing, calming, and relaxing. The more they watched, the more they could not take their eyes away from the flashing lights and colours. The more they stared, the more they wanted to stare. Salamander could see the detective’s minds shutting down as they followed the commands of the subliminal images cast throughout the video. In a short time, the detectives became enslaved to the will of the flashing images and sounds of the video. The detectives lowered their dress trousers, grabbed their cocks and started to stroke their hefty cut pieces of meat.

Salamander watched the enslaved detectives playing with their cocks, watching the video, listening to his voice on the DVD issue commands. Salamander could see the flashing lights in the eyes of the detectives. With each flash, more subliminal messages appeared, prompting the detectives to reply, in tandem, “Yes.” They both said. With another series of commands, the detectives said, “Yes. Obey.” Again, more words flashed, compelling the detectives to say, “Yes. Submit.” Salamander knew what would come next. The video would depict two blonde studs pleasuring each other. The detectives stroked their cocks, getting hornier with every stroke. “They both hot.” Giles and Forester said.

Salamander smiled. He knew at this point that the video would further ensnare its viewers. Salamander said, “The voice you hear is that of your Master. Do you understand?” Said Salamander, “Yes.” The Two Detectives answered, dumbfounded and dazed. “And as I’m the voice.” Salamander asked. “That makes me your Master. Do you understand?” Still jerking off, both Detectives replied, “Yes.”

“If I am your Master, then you are my slaves. Do you understand?” Asked Salamander, “Yes. ”The two Detectives answered. “Yes, Master.” Salamander demanded. “Yes, Master.” The detectives answered in unison. “Whenever you hear me say ‘slave boys’, you will return to this relaxed, compliant state. You will obey me and follow my every command. Do you understand?” Smirked Salamander. “Yes, Master.”

“Good. You are going to conclude this questioning. You will tell your superiors , and Bruce’s father that there is no case. You will also tell Bruce’s family to accept their sons’ ‘alternate lifestyle’. Do you understand?” Salamander asked, “Yes, Master.” Came the reply from both Detectives. “There will be no criminal charges against me. Do you understand?” Stated Salamander, “Yes, Master.”

Salamander stared at the two Detectives. For a moment, he paused and then. “Your cock is going to stay hard for the rest of the day. You, both will feel very horny, but you will only be attracted to your male colleagues, especially the younger, sexy ones. Do you understand?” Smiled Salamander. “Yes, Master.” The two entranced detectives answered. “This horny feeling will leave you distracted, unable to work. You’ll have to keep going to the bathroom, jerk off, cum in your hand and then eat your own cum. You will still feel horny, still feel hard. Later this evening, after work, you will return back here to this apartment building and come looking for me, pretending to follow up on this investigation. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” The two Detectives replied, still jerking off. “Now stop jerking off, in a minute I’m going to count down from 10. When I reach 1, you will wake up, and shut off the DVD player. You’ll both forget everything that transpired, but you will remember my commands. Do you understand?” Salamander said, “Yes, Master.” Replied Detectives Giles and Forester together. “Good.” Salamander slowly counted from 10 to 1, guiding the detectives from their hypnotic state to a conscious reality. The glazed look in the Detective’s eyes disappeared. Detective Giles took the remote control from Forester and disengaged the DVD and television .

“I think we’ve heard enough. I want to thank you for your time. We’ll let you know the results of our investigation, one way or the other.” Detective Giles told Salamander, Salamander rose from his seat and said, “So, there’s no problem?” He looked at the two Detectives, ”That’s right, there’s no problem. Um … I’m … like I said. We’ll let you know.” replied Detective Forester.

Salamander watched as the two Detectives leave the penthouse, and walk into the elevator, a Cheshire cat grin upon his face. He could not believe his good fortune, nor could Salamander believe the mental dimness of the detectives. “How dim-witted were these two detectives? They fell prey so quickly to the subliminal.” Salamander thought to himself, as he watched from the window, far below in the street as the two Detectives got into their car and drove away. Salamander smiled as he gazed upon the strong sunlight of the afternoon, and pondered what fun he would have with his two new acquisitions.

It was almost 9pm, Salamander heard a knock on his door. When he opened the door, Salamander smiled, the two Detectives stood on the door step. “Yes, Detectives. What can I do for you now?” He asked, “Um. We’re here to … uh . . Follow up . . on the investigation.” Detective Giles said. “Good slave boys.” Said Hasen. Immediately, Giles and Forester went into trance. “Come in, Slave Boys.” The detectives walked into Salamander’s basement apartment.

Salamander led the detectives into the Master bedroom. “Take off your shoes.” He told his two new slaves. Giles and Forester removed their shoes. “Now your jackets, ties, trousers, underwear and socks.” When the two Detectives had complied, Salamander said, “Now follow me.” He led the two men into the attached bathroom. “Get in the shower, both of you.” The detectives walked into the large walk-in shower. The dark chocolate tiles of the walls of the shower provided the perfect backdrop for the two Detective’s creamy complexion.

Salamander walked back into the Master bedroom and returned a few minutes later, with a digital video camera. He stood in the corner of the bathroom, and placed the digital video camera on a tri-pod, aimed the camera at the two Detectives in the shower. Hasen turned on the camera, and ordered. “Turn on the water.” The water was turned on; the overhead shower cascaded water upon the two semi-naked Detectives. The water drenched their white dress shirts, which now clinged to the Detectives six-pack bodies. “Slave Giles, get on your knees and suck Forester’ cock.” Giles complied with Salamander’s order. He fell to his knees and swallowed Detective William’s sizable cock.

Salamander filmed the entire episode. For a moment He marvelled at his control over the two weak-minded Detectives. Their visit could have been a setback, but Salamander had decided to use it as an opportunity. Despite the criminal investigation, Salamander knew the two Detectives would return, they really had no choice. Detectives Giles and Forester would in a few days’ time, both just walk out of their job, and disappear, no one would be able to locate the two officers of the law. Then Salamander would have all his slave boys under one roof, which at the moment only included the two Detectives, and Bruce.

In the future, his slave boys would be masked ,on the webcasts, nothing would disturb Salamander’s plans. Not even the law. As he watched Giles suck Forester, deep-throating Forester’ incredible cock, Salamander considered his Detective slave boys new role on webcast: the two sexy Detectives would be filmed just having sex with random strangers, man on man sex, with Detectives Giles and Forester, the submissive, masked, caged, bottoms .

Salamander smiled. The Master was in charge. He knew it. As he watched Forester blow a load of his thick white cum down Giles’s throat, Salamander smiled, as he watched Forester take his turn sucking Giles’s massive cock, he knew it.

There was no doubt. It was check-mate. The Master was in charge.

THE END: