The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chatterbox

“Hey, Mister, is this seat taken?”

The dour-looking man looked up at the girl and he shook his head.

“That’s good,” the girl said, “’cause I hate to stand. I mean, sometimes you have to, like when the bus is full, but sometimes people just put stuff on the seat like they own it or something, and then you think like they’re saving it for someone, and then you feel stupid when you find out they aren’t. Know what I mean?”

The man just looked at her and nodded.

“I like sitting next to people,” the girl said. “I like meeting them. Some people are nice and some people aren’t but I like meeting them all the same.”

“Listen,” the man started to say.

“That’s not to say I don’t think you’re not a nice person,” the girl said quickly, “because you let me sit here so I know you’re nice.”

The man nodded sullenly.

“I like nice people,” the girl went on. “I like them because they’re nice and I just think it’s so much nicer when you’re nice.”

“Listen,” the man said, “I just want to be left alone.”

“I know exactly what you mean,” the girl said. “Sometimes, you just want to stop and think, right?”

The man nodded.

“Okay, so I’ll shut up then.”

The girl was quiet for almost a minute.

“You know what,” the girl said. “I’m a student at the university. My dad, he said I’d never make it here, but I showed him. I showed everyone, but I have to ride the bus because I have to save money.”

“Look,” the man said, “seriously, I just want to be left alone.”

“I’m just trying to be nice,” the girl pouted. “Don’t you want to be nice, too?”

The man turned and suddenly the tip of his finger was jammed up against the girl’s chest. “Listen,” the man told her. “I tried to be nice about it. I told you I just wanted to be left alone but wouldn’t listen, would you?”

The girl just sat there and stared at the man. She could feel his finger on her chest but she couldn’t even look down to see it.

“So, since you can’t seem to shut the hell up, here’s the deal. From now on, whenever you speak, you’re going to get horny. The more you talk, the hornier you get. You’ll be unable to control yourself. You’ll want to have sex with whatever guy you’re with. Do you understand?”

The girl would have nodded if she could.

The man stayed where he was for just a moment longer and then he pulled his finger back.

The girl blinked and then she blinked again. “Hey,” she said. “What’d you do that for ... Oh geez.”

“Something wrong,” the man asked.

The girl didn’t want to admit what she was feeling so she just shook her head.

“That’s good,” the man said. “Are you going to be quiet now?”

The girl nodded without saying a word, but she looked as if she were going to cry.

The man settled back into his seat. “That’s good,” he told the girl. “Now, let’s see if we can keep quiet for the rest of this trip.”

It was fifteen minutes later when the man finally stood. The girl said nothing. She just looked up at him with wide open eyes but the man did nothing else. He just went to the door and stepped off the bus.

Her name was Carly Cahill and for the rest of the ride home, Carly stayed silent, not exactly sure why but also not very happy with what the strange man on the bus had told her she was going to do.

It took most of the walk home for Carly to decide that the strange man was simply that: strange. She’d let him intimidate her and that was all there was to that but you couldn’t really make a person do what he’d said he’d done simply by pointing your finger at them. That was just plain silly.

And that was exactly what Carly had decided for herself by the time she let herself into the apartment building. “Hi, Mrs. Reed,” she said to her neighbor as she pulled her mail out of the mail box.

“Oh, Carly,” the old woman said. “I didn’t even hear you coming.”

“Sorry about that,” Carly said. “I guess I just kind of snuck up on you or something.”

“Don’t worry about that,” the old lady said. “My hearing’s not what it used to be,” she said with a laugh. “It wouldn’t be that hard to sneak up on me now.”

“Still, all the same—”

“All the same, don’t worry about me. You young folk got enough to worry about these days.”

Carly smiled. “I don’t mind worrying about you,” she told the other woman. “Really, it’s no trouble at all.”

“That’s sweet of you, child, but—”

“What’s wrong, Mrs. Reed?”

The old woman just looked at the man shuffling into the apartment complex. “They ought to do something about him,” she said with a nod towards Gerald Danmeyer. “He just doesn’t belong here.”

“I don’t know,” Carly started to say. “It’s just that ... that ...”

“It’s just what,” the old woman said.

Carly stifled the urge to moan. “I, um, I—”

“What is it, dear,” the old woman said.

“I, um, I think I need to go talk to Mr. Danmeyer.”

The old woman looked at the man shuffling across the lobby. “What do you want to talk with him for?”

Carly’s pussy twinged again. “I think I need to talk to him,” she said.

“Well,” the old woman sniffed, “if that’s what you think you got to do—”

Carly wasn’t listening to her neighbor anymore. She was already racing towards the elevator. “Hey, Mr. Danmeyer,” she called out. “Hey, wait up.”

The old man scowled at her and Carly wondered if he was going to wait or not.

Why was she doing this, Carly asked herself. Why was she doing this and yet she knew why. Her pussy was wet.

“I’m glad you waited for me,” the girl said.

“Yeah sure,” the old man grumbled.

“Can I ask you something,” Carly asked as the doors to the elevator closed.

“Yeah? What do you want to know,” the old man asked.

Carly couldn’t believe she was about to do this, but her pussy was so wet. “I’m so horny,” she said.

The old man just looked at her and then he shook his head. “Unbelievable,” she heard the old man mutter, and then something that sounded like, “kids!”

“I’m serious,” Carly pouted and of course, that was exactly what worried her. She was serious and she was seriously considering letting the old man fuck her pussy. “I got a question. Have you ever wondered what it’s like to fuck a girl? I mean, I’m sure you did when you were younger, but I was wondering, have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck a girl like me now that ... you know, now that you’re old.”

The old man shook his head.

“You haven’t,” the girl gushed. “Why haven’t you? Don’t you want to know what it’s like,” and even as she said it, she could feel her pussy getting hotter and wetter. Shut up, she wanted to tell herself. Shut up.

The man just shook his head again.

“Maybe it’s because you’ve already done it before, you know, back when you were younger. Maybe you already did it then. Is that why,” the girl asked.

The man was trying to ignore her and ordinarily, Carly would have been happy with that, but her pussy ...

“Maybe you don’t like girls—”

“Listen here, you little slut. I’ve had just about all I think I’m going to take from you. Now would you please just shut the hell up.”

She should do that, Carly told herself. She should do that and yet, she knew she wouldn’t.

“I just wanted to know,” the girl said. “I just wanted to know if you liked girls.”

The man just growled.

“I’ll tell you why,” the girl said. “I’ll tell you why I’m telling you this. It’s because I like you, too.”

The doors to the elevator opened and the old man stepped off and without even thinking about why she was doing what she was doing, Carly followed him off.

“I just wanted to know,” the girl said. “I wanted to know if you liked me, too.”

“Listen,” the old man said. “You’re a good kid but I’m just not interested. Okay?”

Carly wasn’t about to take no for an answer. Her pussy was just too hot and wet to let her do that. “Come on, Mr. Danmeyer. Please. I just want to fuck.”

The man just shook his head and tried to walk away but Carly was having none of that. She followed him down the hallway.

“Come on,” she pleaded. “Come on. Fuck me.”

The old man stopped at his door and his hands fumbled with the keys as he tried to get the key in the lock.

“Come on,” Carly pleaded even as she ran her hand over the front of the old man’s pants. “Come on. I know you want it. I can tell you want it.”

The old man finally got his apartment door open and he managed to slip inside. “I told you no,” he managed to say just before he shut the door in Carly’s face.

That should have been enough, Carly thought to herself, but the problem was her pussy was still wet. The problem was she still needed a cock inside her. She knocked on the old man’s door and when that didn’t produce the desired results, she knocked even louder. “Please,” she pleaded. “Please, let me in. I need to be fucked. I need it bad.”

She might have still been there if the ding from the elevator hadn’t caught her attention. Someone was getting off and when she looked down the hall, she noticed there was a man coming her way.

No, Carly wanted to say, and yet her pussy wouldn’t let her say it. One cock was as good as another and if Mr. Danmeyer wouldn’t let her in, maybe this guy would.

He wasn’t as old as Mr. Danmeyer but the man walking down the hall was certainly old enough to be her father. He had a suit on and he was carrying a briefcase and he looked for all the world like a businessman who’d just got off of work.

“Excuse me, sir, but I was wondering if you could help me.”

The man looked at the girl. “Help you how,” he asked suspiciously.

“I need to get fucked,” Carly said.

“Excuse me, but what did you say?”

“I need to get fucked.”

“Did my ex send you over here?”

“Excuse me?”

“I think it’s pretty clear what I just said,” the man said. “Did my ex send you over here. God damn. I can’t believe it. The woman takes everything I got and now she does something like this.”

“I don’t understand,” Carly said. “I don’t know your ex.”

“Yeah right. Ginny’d just love to catch me banging some little teeny bopper whore. That would look real good when I go to court for the damned custody hearing.”

“I ... I don’t know your ex,” Carly said. “I just want to fuck.” God, she couldn’t believe she’d just said that and yet it was true.

“Yeah, right.”

“I’m telling the truth.”

“Sorry. It was a nice try but you can tell Ginny that I’m just not buying it,” and with that, the man pushed open the door to his apartment, and disappeared inside, leaving Carly standing out in the hall.

The fire between Carly’s legs was still burning strong but it wasn’t as strong as it had been before.

She shook her head. She just didn’t get it. Why didn’t these guys want to fuck her. She knew there was nothing wrong with her, or maybe, could there be, was there maybe something wrong with her.

Almost as quickly as that thought had entered her mind, she told herself there couldn’t be anything wrong with her. She was just horny, that was all.

But the longer she stood there, the more her fire continued to diminish.

That night, Carly was in her apartment working on her homework. Every once in a while, she’d think back on what had happened that afternoon and every time she did, she’d wonder what had come over her, but almost as quickly, she’d try to put the day’s activities aside and she’d try to go back to her studies.

The phone rang and Carly welcomed the respite that it brought. She still had some more studying to do but you couldn’t study all the time, she told herself.

“Hello?”

It was Mel. Mel was one of her best friends. They’d grown up together and Mel had even dated her brother for a short time. “Hey, Mel. What are you doing?”

“Studying.”

“You too. Oh God. It’s so much work.”

“Yeah, but no matter how much you got, you got to do it.”

“Oh my God. I know exactly what you mean. Mr. Pickney assigns so much homework. It’s like he doesn’t think we have anything better to do than do work for his class.”

Carly’s hand slipped between her legs as she listened to her friend.

“Oh my God,” Carly gushed. “I know exactly what you mean.” Her hand rubbed her pussy even harder. “Jenny can be such a slut, and the weird thing is, no one wants to call her on it.”

Carly listened again even as her hand rubbed her panties between her legs.

“I know. It’s like how dumb does she think we are?”

Her hand barely registered the fact that her panties were wet as she listened to her friend talk.

“You know me,” Carly said as she let a hand push inside her panties. “I would so like tell you if I had a boyfriend right now, but if I did, there’s no way I’d ever let him spend any time alone with her.”

Carly listened again as her hand worked herself over.

“It’s not that,” she told her friend. “If I had a boyfriend, I’d trust him. If I didn’t trust him, what would be the point of having him, know what I mean? But she’s the one I wouldn’t trust. I know her. She’d be throwing herself at him and you know how boys can be. Even a nice guy can do the wrong thing when he’s got a slut throwing herself at him.”

Carly hardly gave it a second thought as she pushed her underwear down while her friend talked.

“You are so bad,” she said as her hand once more found its way between her legs. “Still, I’d love to see someone finally call her on it. You know what I mean?”

Carly laughed at her friend’s response. “What do you mean by that,” she said. “You know exactly what I mean by that. I know you and you know I know you. You got a mean streak in you, girl. I know, given half a chance, I know you’d fuck the girl up.”

Carly pretty much missed almost everything her friend said next. It was the one word that did it. It was the word fuck. She suddenly realized what her hand was doing and she just couldn’t seem to stop herself. She stifled the urge to moan. She really did need a boyfriend.

“Are you still there,” her friend asked.

“What? Oh yeah,” Carly almost moaned it into the phone.

“Are you all right,” her friend asked.

“What? Oh yeah.” Carly was now fully aware of what her hand was doing and she knew she just couldn’t stop herself from doing it. Damn, she wished she had a guy here. She wished she had a guy right now. “I’m fine.”

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were playing with yourself while we talked on the phone.”

“I ... no.”

“Oh my God. I can’t believe it. Here you are telling me what a slut Jenny is and here you are playing with yourself on the phone.”

“Yes.” Carly wasn’t even sure why she admitted it. She just did.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. I can’t believe it. Oh my God. Okay, give me your best phone sex impersonation.”

“My what?!”

“Phone sex. Come on. You know what that is. Tell me what you’re doing. Is your pussy wet?”

Carly couldn’t believe her friend was asking her that and then she moaned.

“Are you going to do it or not?”

Carly was silent for just a moment longer. “I’m sitting on my couch,” she said finally. “I have my panties down around my knees.”

“Why didn’t you take them all the way off,” her friend interrupted.

Why hadn’t she ... why not, Carly thought. Why not take her panties off. “I’m taking my panties off,” she said into the phone.

“Oh my God. I was only kidding.”

“I’ve got my panties off,” Carly was saying, “and I’ve got my hands between my legs.”

“Are you playing with your pussy?”

“Of course.”

“Oh my God. I can’t believe it.”

Carly moaned as her finger rubbed her clit. “It feels so good,” she said but she wasn’t really talking to her friend anymore. She rubbed her pussy and she moaned again. “I am so wet.”

“Oh my God.”

“I like this,” she told herself even as her finger rubbed her clit. “I like this.”

“Are you going to cum,” her friend asked but Carly didn’t hear.

Carly moaned as her finger worked its way between her legs. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah.”

Her friend just listened.

“I’m going to cum,” Carly moaned. “I’m going to cum.”

And still her friend listened.

“Oh my God,” Carly moaned. “I’m cumming, Mel. I’m cumming. Oh my God, I’m cumming.”

Her finger stroked her clit even harder. There was no doubt about it. She was definitely cumming.

“Oh my God, Mel. I’m cumming. I’m cumming. I’m cumming so fucking hard.”

And still, Carly’s friend said nothing. She just sat there and listened as Carly continued to cum.

Carly’s body shuddered as her body finally began to come down from its orgasmic high. She shuddered again and then she moaned, and she shuddered once more.

She looked at the phone. Oh geez, she thought. Oh geez. How could she have done that while talking with her friend. Mel must think she was some kind of slut.

“Are you there,” she heard Mel say. “Hey, Carly. Are you there?”

Carly looked at the phone but she just couldn’t do it. She couldn’t face her friend. She didn’t know what had come over her but whatever it was, she just knew she couldn’t face her friend. Not then. Not at that very moment so without saying anything, she hung up the phone.

It was an aberration, Carly told herself the next morning. What she’d done the night before. That wasn’t her. It was probably all just that weird guy on the bus. She’d probably been thinking about him subconsciously but with a good night’s sleep behind her, it was the start of a new day.

It was Thursday which meant she didn’t have any classes until later in the morning. She liked Thursdays because it meant she didn’t have to rush. She could just putter around the apartment which, of course, was exactly what she did.

So why was it, Carly asked herself as she rushed for the bus, why was it that if she had so much time on Thursdays, why was it she always seemed to be running late?

At least there were plenty of seats on the bus, Carly thought as she threw her book bag into one seat and tossed herself into another.

She flopped herself around in her seat as the bus pulled away from the curb. “Hi,” she said to the guy in the seat behind her.

The man looked up over his paper and nodded at her before once again burying his head in his newspaper.

Carly felt just the slightest of twinges between her legs. “Do you ride the bus often,” she asked.

Once more, the man looked up and he nodded.

“Me, too,” Carly gushed. Actually, she wasn’t sure why she hadn’t noticed it before, but the guy was kind of cute in a nerdy kind of way. “I’m a student, you know. Riding the bus saves money, you know.”

Once more, the man looked up and he nodded.

Not exactly cute, Carly thought, but there was something about him that made her hot. “So why do you ride the bus?”

The man looked back over his newspaper yet again. “I don’t think that’s any of your business.”

Fine, Carly thought. Be that way. If he didn’t want to talk, then fine.

Well, maybe not fine exactly. After all, her pussy was kind of wet. “Come on,” she told the man. “I told you why I’m riding the bus. Why can’t you tell me?”

The man sighed and put down his paper. “Because I told you. It’s none of your business.”

That was the cool thing about riding on buses, Carly thought. You could always get up and move to another seat if you wanted to, so in an instant, she was getting up and flopping herself down in the seat next to the guy. “Come on,” she told the guy. “Don’t be that way. I just asked you a simple question.”

“And I told you—”

“I know,” she interrupted him. “You told me it was none of my business, but I think you just want to make me guess. Isn’t that it?” God, this guy was so hot.

The man shook his head but Carly wasn’t paying him any attention.

“Let’s see now. Why would a guy like you ride the bus? Hmm. Your car’s in the shop?”

The man shook his head.

“You don’t have a car?” God, this guy wasn’t just hot but he was making her hot, too.

Again, the man shook his head.

“Well, if you have a car and it’s not in the shop, then there’s got to be only one reason why you’re riding the bus.”

The man had put down his paper and he was staring at the girl. “What’s that,” he asked with just a bit of edginess in his voice.

Carly was so horny now. She let a hand slide between the man’s legs. “If you’ve got a car and it’s not in the shop,” the girl said, “then that can only mean one thing. You must be riding the bus looking for hot, college co-eds to fuck.”

The man blinked as if he’d been expecting to get one answer and had gotten another. “What’d you say?”

What was she saying, Carly asked herself, and yet ... “I was just thinking what it would be like if you were to fuck me and judging by what I’m feeling in here, I’m kind of thinking that you’re thinking it, too.”

“You got to be kidding.”

She should be, Carly told herself. This was just so wrong, and yet ... and yet, her hand stroked the front of the man’s pants. “Do I look like I’m kidding,” she said. “I mean, would I have come here if I was kidding. Would I have sat down beside you and would I have put my hand on your pants if I was kidding?”

The man shook his head.

“So I guess the question,” Carly asked, “is if you’re man enough to use this,” and with that her hand gave his cock a little squeeze. God, she couldn’t believe how hot she’d become all of a sudden and how much more hotter she got with every word she spoke. “You know,” she said, “there’s some guys who talk a good game, but when it comes time to put it into action, they fall short, so which one are you? Are you a talker or a doer?”

The man looked at her kind of strangely. “You know,” he said, “you look like a nice girl, and nice girls really shouldn’t be asking questions like that unless they’re ready for the answer that they might very well get.”

“How do you know what answer I’m ready to get,” Carly said and she moaned to herself as she felt herself get even wetter.

“Fine. You want to do it that way, then yeah, I want to fuck you.”

This was wrong, Carly told herself, and yet she knew she wanted it, and yet still, in a way, the man hadn’t really answered her question. Wanting to do something really wasn’t the same thing as actually doing it.

“What are you doing,” the man suddenly asked.

Carly hadn’t even realized she was doing what she was doing until he brought it to her attention but her hand was definitely unzipping his pants. “You said you wanted to do it,” she said.

“Yeah, but—”

“But what,” Carly asked. Her hand was already inside the man’s pants and already, she could feel his cock even better through his underwear. It took next to nothing to slide her hand inside his underwear and to wrap her hand around his cock. “You don’t have to worry about a thing,” the girl said. “You can just sit there and let me do all the work.”

The man groaned as the girl pulled his cock out of his pants.

“I like your cock, Mister. I like it a lot, but you know what I’m going to like even more. I’m going to like it when it’s pushed up deep inside my pussy.”

Carly’s hand never left the man’s cock as she pushed herself up onto the man’s lap. She was so glad she’d decided to wear a skirt instead of wearing jeans. You could hike a skirt up but you had to take jeans down.

“What are you doing,” the man asked.

That should have been obvious, Carly thought as her other hand reached between her legs and pulled her panties to one side. “I’m going to fuck you,” she told the man.

The man just groaned as the girl pushed her pussy down onto his cock.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez. I like this a lot.”

For a moment, the man just seemed to sit there as if he couldn’t figure out what it was that he was supposed to do next but then his hands reached around and his hands grabbed her ass.

“Oh yeah,” Carly moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Grab my ass. Grab it. Grab it and squeeze it.” She knew she shouldn’t be liking this but it just seemed like every time she opened her mouth, her pussy just got hotter and wetter.

The man was breathing heavier and his eyes went back and forth between Carly’s face and her tits.

“Oh for heaven’s sake,” the young co-ed said. “Don’t just sit there. I know what you want to do. Go ahead and feel up my tits,” and even as she said it, she could feel her pussy get even wetter.

The man looked at her face and then back down again at her chest. Once more at her face, and then ...

And then he was lifting her top and his hands squeezed her bra against Carly’s tits.

“That’s it,” the girl egged him on. “That’s it. Do it. Squeeze my tits,” and even as she said it, she felt her pussy getting wetter.

The man opened the catch on the front of Carly’s bra.

Carly groaned to herself as she felt the man open her bra and then she felt his hands on her tits and he gave her breasts a squeeze.

And Carly couldn’t help but moan. She hadn’t realized just how sensitive her breasts were but oh my God. She hadn’t realized it but she loved having her breasts squeezed.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah.”

The girl moaned again. There was no doubt about it. She was cumming. She was cumming hard. She was cumming right there in his lap. She was cumming right there on the bus.

Carly could feel herself slowing. Her breaths were coming slower and she could feel herself regaining control of herself.

What the hell had happened to her, she wondered. Why had she done what she’d done. She looked at the guy and she felt sick. She was such a fucking slut.

And that was when she remembered. The guy on the bus, the guy who’d stuck his finger in her chest, they guy who ...

But you couldn’t really do something like that, she told herself. You couldn’t really do that.

Her pussy twinged.

But what if you could. Carly pulled her pussy off the man’s cock. She had to get out of there, she told herself. She had to ... to go somewhere. She had to get away and she had to make sure she didn’t say another word.

She looked at the guy still sitting there in his seat with his dick hanging out and for the first time in her life, she had absolutely nothing to say.