The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Be My Angel”

(mc / MF / inc)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1990 Capitol, used without permission but with apologies.

This is the second part of the Chateau Aensland Saga detailing the adventures of Vera Hayes. “Tear Me Apart” comes before it.

* * *
“They say it’s me that makes you do things
You might not have done if I was away,
And that it’s me that likes to talk to you
and watches you as you walk away...”
- Mazzy Star, “Be My Angel”

Danny woke up groaning. He felt like he’d been asleep for years. Or forever. Or perhaps he was dreaming now. He wasn’t sure. He tried to remember something from before. He couldn’t. He could only feel, and the only feelings were warm comfort and softness.

His cock stirred.

Danny’s body was covered with sweat. Julie was sleeping beside him. She was running a hand over his chest, and she would occasionally caress his cock and balls, giggling at his reaction.

“Huh...” Danny said as pleasure seeped into his awakening mind.

Mommy was there, standing beside the two on the bed. Vera... not Mommy. Mommy. Danny tried to shake the haze from his mind, but it stayed on tight, like a warm blanket. Julie ran her finger along his shaft, and he drew in a breath.

“I think baby brother is enjoying himself, Mommy,” Julie said. She snuggled close to Danny. Danny found himself embracing his sister. He felt his heart open up like a well. What was going on? This felt so good...

“First things first, Julie. Your brother is full of sweat,” Vera said. She adjusted the robe over her body. “I think you need to take a shower... together.”

“Oooh!” Julie cooed. Danny had a brief image. Julie didn’t know him. They had met at a... bar? Danny tried to remember, and he felt his head start to ache.

Julie rose from the bed and quickly shed her T-shirt. She was wearing nothing underneath. She pulled her socks off by stepping on their tips with her feet and cast them aside. She was beautiful and soft, and Danny couldn’t help but stare...

Julie was holding her hand out. “Let’s go, silly.”

Danny took her hand. Vera just smiled watching them. She noted his cock pulse with delight yet again, and chuckled to herself.

‘Your worthless mind will fall away, dear boy. It’s your heart and soul I want...’

* * *

The “shower” was one big room, like a prison shower but a lot more finely detailed. The walls and floor were soft pastel colors, and there were compartments on the walls holding soap, razors, and puffy sponges. There were several of these compartments.

Julie was naked. And she looked so sexy and desirable.

Danny blushed furiously, unable to look her in the eye. She giggled and turned a knob, which made a soft mist of water appear from the ceiling. She got a puffy sponge and mixed it in with soap.

She got behind Danny and wrapped her arms around him, running the sponge over his body. There was something about having her behind him that Danny found incredibly sexy. His cock became even harder as she rubbed the sponge sensuously over his chest.

She would occasionally whisper into his ear. It sounded like she was going to say something, and then it dissolved into soft hums. Before long, she was licking his ear lightly.

Danny’s impulse was to turn around and make love to Julie right then and there. But he suppressed that urge, and just stood still, moving his arms to assist Julie when she washed them. She soon moved the sponge over his back, hips and legs, carefully avoiding the one area she knew he wanted to be touched the most.

Danny was moaning uncontrollably before long.

Julie still hadn’t said a word. The mist made the soap slip off of his body, and she squeezed the sponge once, causing a deluge of soap to cover her hand. She then cast the sponge aside, and embraced Danny with one arm.

Danny didn’t look... his heart seeming to know what Julie was about to do. She caressed his cock with her soapy hand and carefully, sensually, rubbed it down its length, cleaning him and arousing him deeply at the same time. His mind became flooded with dreamy images. Embraces and kisses. Breaths shared. Caresses.

As Julie’s hand slowly moved down his length, Danny’s entire world became touch. He could feel the blood pumping into his sex, throbbing in his veins, the skin pulsing to meet her tender fingers. He could almost feel pure love flowing through her fingertips into his organ.

When Julie’s fingers began to caress Danny’s head, he lost all ability to reason. He could only await her touch. He felt himself being guided to his knees. His cock was completely erect, pulsing somewhat painfully.

“H...how...” Danny found voice.

Julie was in front of him now. The soap washed off his cock, and he could feel each droplet of water slide over him. He could barely see Julie as she kissed him. The kiss was tender and without a hint of passion, but full of love. She embraced him and he felt her wetness slide over his cock, protecting it like she was his home.

“Baby brother,” Julie whispered. “Put all your hope in Mommy. I’m your big sister. I love you.”

Those words were the only ones in Danny’s mind, and they rolled in his head like marbles. She deepened the kiss, with just a little more passion. Somehow, Danny was able to calm himself down enough to share the kiss’s affection. All the heat went to between their legs, and their hips writhed, their bodies’ sweat falling away as the water caressed over them.

Julie began to moan, and the sounds of her pleasure burned into Danny’s mind. He heard his own as if they were not his.

Then a white hot orgasm cut through his mind. He didn’t call out a name, only let out a moan of happiness.

* * *

Danny floated back to awareness.

He was in bed. He had been crying. Julie was beside him, caressing him.

A woman was there too...

“Mommy?”

Danny’s Mommy just smiled, and leaned behind Julie. She slid Her hand between her legs.

Julie gasped and moaned, and Danny’s eyes widened. He could FEEL Her touch. For a moment, he could feel what it was like to be a woman. Pussy lips expertly caressed, parted just so to tease the heat within. Juices flowing.

Danny could only gasp.

Mommy smiled. “You felt that, didn’t you, dear Danny?”

“I...” Danny had a million questions that had no words to form.

“You are my boy, sweetie. Now, you are linked to Julie. And to all of your sisters.”

“All?”

“Mmm-hmm. I currently have seven other girls here with me. They’re all downstairs. Most of them are sleeping now, I would wager. They will probably be excited to meet their new baby brother.”

Danny shuddered with the sudden image of girls caressing his body.

“Do they... feel me...”

His Mommy nodded. “Yes, but only faintly, since you are far. It is stronger the closer you are.”

Danny blushed and looked at Julie. He wondered if all their time in the shower, she could feel him. Julie smiled and shied away, looking down at the bed once and then turning to Mommy.

He pondered what it must feel like for a woman to have that tight erect hardness...

“You are my first boy,” Mommy said. “Everyone is very excited. I’m very excited.” She snuggled Julie closer, but still gazed at Danny. “You love Julie, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Danny said it before thinking. He blushed.

His Mommy nodded. “There is a deep well of love that you are now a part of. You cannot control it, it will come out. You should relax and let it flow over you. Your sisters are VERY affectionate with each other, as they will be with you.”

Danny’s cock twitched, and was soon erect again. Impossible! He had the orgasm of his life with Julie just now. How could he be ready for more...

“I think they will make you very tired,” Mommy said with a smile. “Be sure to get plenty of rest.”

Danny’s eyes lowered, and half closed. He felt energy drain out of him.

Mommy’s gaze fell on Julie. “Go downstairs, sweetie. You must meet your new sisters.”

“Yes, Mommy...”

Mommy smiled deviously. “I think Melissa will like you, honey. You have soft fleshy lips and a nice round clit. She’ll love your taste.”

Aaaaah... Danny and Julie moaned together. Danny could feel the rush of liquid between his... HER... legs. Mommy had made his sister VERY wet.

“Put on socks before you go,” Vera cautioned. “The floor is cold.”

Julie just nodded, her eyes vacant and dumb. She opened a drawer and pulled out some heart socks. Danny watched enraptured as she pulled them onto her feet. He did not even try to hide his fetish.

Julie winked.

She closed the door behind her, and Vera pulled Danny in close.

“You have questions,” she whispered. “Ask the first one that’s on your mind.”

“Can she read my mind too?” Danny said.

Mommy nodded. “Somewhat. If you mean can she see your fantasies then... of course. She knows. Everyone here has the same fetish.”

Danny blushed crimson red. “Who are you?”

“I’m your Mommy. I’m very special, but you knew that. My lovers are scattered throughout space and time, rejected by the world. I find them and keep them here. Warm and safe and loved. Forever.”

Danny’s breath caught in his throat. “Am... I dead?”

His Mommy chuckled and kissed his forehead. “If you are dead, isn’t this a pleasant afterlife?”

Danny considered this for a moment, and gulped. Suddenly, many of his questions faded.

“Why... do I feel... so...”

“Sexy?”

Danny nodded.

Mommy smiled and began to shrug off her robe. Her breasts were revealed—the most beautiful, perfect pair Danny had ever seen. He gazed at them longingly.

“As you spend more time here, the love will take your mind over,” Mommy whispered. “You will desire nothing but sex. With your sisters. With me. You will give everyone strength in this way.”

Danny felt a violent shudder go through him. Sexual slavery. A succubus? A dream eater? Just like Morrigan and Lilith in the games he played. But they didn’t exist. They...

“Games are more real than you’d care to admit, dear Danny.”

His eyes widened. He felt panic. But then it was pulled from his body suddenly. The... love?

“Yes, Danny, you feel the love,” she said. “It’s how we’ve all survived for this long. Beautiful heat that burns us over and over and makes us stronger. But now you’re safe. You’re back with me, and your sisters. We all love you so much.”

She drew Her hips over him. It was a delicious feeling; while it wasn’t as blissful as his lovemaking with Julie, it felt good in its own way. She began to move Her hips, and leaned to play Her lips over his. The pleasure built, slow and warm like in a fireplace, and not white hot like with Julie.

She contracted Her walls tightly as She moved Her hips upward, Her damp skin winding all around his cock seeming to stimulate new nerves with each rise, especially as She moved up past his head. She would stop short of leaving him, and then loosen Her walls and slide back down. She would repeat this with a slow rhythm, causing delectable sensations. Before long, Danny fell into a hazy trance of sexual pleasure.

Danny felt the image of a warm cottage in the middle of a snowy resort. His arms wrapped around his Mommy and held Her close for warmth. Her fingers found their way under his arms, and delicately teased. He giggled. Tickles. She was very gentle, and slowly Her fingers turned him into a laughing mess, struggling to get away, his hips bucking underneath Her.

“Mommy!” Danny sputtered out between gentle peals of laughter.

“I love you, dear boy,” Mommy said, and ceased her ministrations. She kissed him delicately, and he felt the passion drain from his body. He could feel his heat, but it was all over and glowed around him, instead of raging out of control through his cock. Nevertheless, he was moaning again, unable to stop himself from crying.

Through it all, Mommy’s lovemaking kept its deliberate pattern, sending new erotic thrills through Danny’s cock with every rise. He wondered if he required Her permission to come.

“Oh no, darling,” Mommy said, hearing his thought. “You can come any time you wish.” She leaned forward and gently nibbled the nape of his neck.

He didn’t yell; he whimpered. His semen flooded Her walls and dribbled back out onto him. Downstairs, seven girls shuddered in their sleep, sharing his delicious and delirious orgasm.

And still, She continued with Her rhythm. Somehow, Danny’s cock remained erect. He felt the world fade away as another swell of pleasure began to build. His last memory before he fell asleep was Mommy’s lips touching his.

His next orgasm would be in his sleep...

* * *