The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charlie and the Chancellor’s Plot

By J. Dumas

(4)

The most heart-wrenching aspect of the days following her ordeal at the Spitting Rooster for Charlie was facing her fellow Royal Guard during the day in the performance of her duties. For Rochefort had told her to continue her service, pleased to no end that she would be running into Oliver and her friends as well as remaining in the constant presence of her fellow knights that had by then heard all about the events at the tavern, and were eyeing her with an odd look in her eyes. More than one came to talk to her to inquire obliquely about her services as pleasure girl, and she was mortified to hear herself tell them to go and talk to Rochefort to arrange something. The hungry look in their eyes made it clear what they were thinking.

She ended up seeing Oliver and her friends less than she both feared and hoped she might. At first she thought they were avoiding her, until she learned that they had been sent off on another mission to investigate another report about the plot against the King. Charlie, who knew that the plot was right there in the castle but could say nothing, was dispirited to hear of them leaving, especially because she was then told that they had been looking for her the night before, while she had been away at Rochefort’s chambers, and that they had left her a message telling her that no matter what was happening, they would help her. It made her feel better, a little.

While she harbored little hope of being saved herself, she still wanted to save the King and the Princess. That thought kept her going on those the nights where Rochefort would bring her down to the tavern dressed in her skimpy pleasure girl tunic and tell her to sell herself well. And she did, of course, for she had no choice, and she saw a seemingly endless stream of men willing to pay gold coins for a chance to bed her, and she gave each and every one of them her best.

Her chance at foiling the Chancellor’s plot came on the day when she spied the Chancellor and a figure wearing a black hooded robe covering his whole body and scrawled with dark arcana symbols only visible when light hit the robe with the just right angle. The Chancellor and the figure were whispering to each other in the shadow of an alcove. When the robed figure turned to point directly at her, she stared into two eyes that were pools of ochre and she thought her heart would stop, for she knew she was staring in the eyes of a Dark Mage.

That evening, as she was spread out on the cold floor of Rochefort’s chambers noisily thrusting a thick wooden dildo in and out of her pussy while Rochefort cleaned a set of silver daggers he kept for slaying weredemons, she breached the topic, interrupted by the moans that she could not help make as the dildo aroused her per Rochefort’s orders.

“My Lord and Master—”

“Yes, my lovely doll?”

“You tasked me to prevent harm from coming to you, My Lord and Master. I have identified such a source. Aaah...”

“Really? And who would that be? Your boy come back to town to claim you back yet?”

“No, My Lord and Master. The Prime Chancellor. Mmmm...”

Rochefort stopped to look at the beautiful brunette driving the wooden dildo roughly in and out, her legs spread wide, bent at the knee. “What?”

“I saw him talking to a man I can only guess is the Dark Mage you said gave him the enchanted potion you used on me, my Lord and Master. He must have figured out I was under its influence and deduced that you had fed me the potion, since everybody knows I am now your girl, and I would never be if not for sorcery. Oh...”

Rochefort frowned. “Fuck,” he mumbled, after a while, deep in thought. This was a problem that he had not thought about. His main goal had been to get his hands on Charlie, trying to cover his tracks as best he could, and hope that the Chancellor would not look so closely. But he had not counted on the Dark Mage recognizing the effects of his own sorcery. It made sense, in retrospect. Of course. “Fuck,” he said again.

Charlie knew she had but one chance to enact her plan, and this was her best opening. “I... Oh!... I have an idea, my Lord and Master. Mmm...” The wooden dildo made it difficult to concentrate. She longed for a real cock drilling her, a thick shaft of flesh plumbing her depths.

“You do, do you? Well, you’re pretty sharp for a pleasure girl.” He grinned at his own joke. “What’s your idea?”

“You could... Oh!... kill the Chancellor, my Lord and Master. Aaah...”

Rochefort looked at her for a few seconds before erupting in laughter. “You are crazy, my lovely doll. I can’t kill the Chancellor. He’s the reason I’m here. The King barely tolerates me. If the Chancellor goes, I go with him. And I don’t want to go. I like it here. I like it a lot. So I can’t kill the Chancellor. Of course, if I don’t do anything, the Chancellor will kill me. Fuck.”

He stared at Charlie with a curious look in his eyes. “Tell me, if you’re so smart. What would you do if you were me. Do your best, my lovely doll.”

Charlie groaned, and not because she had worked the dildo too hard into her pussy. She groaned because her plan had failed, her plan to get rid of the Chancellor and the danger to the throne. And she was now forced to tell Rochefort how he could get out of his impasse. For there was a solution, one that was so incredibly simple. “The Chancellor’s plan, my Lord and Master. Ooohhh...”

“What about it?”

“You could enact it. You feed the potion to Princess Helena, kill the King, and when the Princess becomes Queen you instruct her to accuse and execute the Chancellor. And your sway over her will guarantee your presence at court. Mmm...”

Rochefort looked at her as if she were crazy for a long moment before breaking into a wide grin and clapping his hands, laughing madly. Charlie was horrified. She had wanted to protect her Princess by foiling the plot meant to take her will, and instead had hastened that fate.

“That is perfect,” Rochefort was saying, leaping to his feet and pacing the room. “And you know what the best part of that plan is? I get the Princess all to myself. Why didn’t I think of it? It’s fantastic! You deserve a reward for that, my lovely doll.” He stood before the tall brunette. “Come, hard.”

The orgasm washed over Charlie like a waterfall, drowning her in sudden pleasure that rippled through her very bones. She shook all over, unable to contain the scream of release that emerged unbidden from her throat. Her mind blanked, wiped clean by the throes of her climax.

Rochefort grinned as he watched her come down from her high. “Come, harder,” he said, once more. And Charlie exploded with a force she had not thought possible, her body stiffening up before releasing every ounce of energy in a tremor that threatened to destroy her sanity.

“Keep coming,” said Rochefort, as he leaned between the orgasming girl’s legs, aiming his cock at her shuddering slit. He sank into her, impressed by the resistance her clenching pussy was offering, and not disliking the effect. He loved the way Charlie’s breasts jiggled with her shivers of pleasure.

While he fucked a bucking and twisting and groaning Charlie, his mind kept going back to Princess Helena, imagining her underneath him arching her back to meet his thrusts, her breasts pushing up to beg for his mouth. The Princess was perhaps the one girl in the Three Kingdoms that might be more beautiful than Charlie was, in a completely different way. She was not quite as tall as Charlie, and very slim, although her dresses suggested a generous chest and a round ass that Rochefort was now trying to picture. With her pale skin and her fiery red hair, she looked so prim, so innocent, so regal, that he started salivating at the thought of corrupting the pristine Princess, of making her do the most filthy acts with a smile on her face and lust in her eyes.

He rammed into Charlie, making the girl scream in further pleasure. She brought her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist and clung to him, her pussy still wracked with spasms, massaging the invading cock.

“I hear she’s never been with a man,” said Rochefort, still basking in the pleasure to come to him. “Is that true?”

“It is true, my Lord and Master. Oh!”

“So she has three holes for me to stretch out, then. Oh, that’s going to be a lot of fun. I’ll make you teach her all that you know, my lovely doll. You should be proud. You’ll be private sex instructor to a Queen. You’ll teach her how to please a man with her mouth, her tits, her cunt, her ass. You’ll teach her how to swallow a cock deep in her throat, how to massage one with her pussy like—oh yes!—like you’re doing right now. And you’ll teach her to appreciate a hard shaft up her backside, like the lowliest of pleasure girls. And I’ll make sure she loves it, and begs for it every time.”

Rochefort was getting more and more excited, in his mind already having enthralled the beautiful Princess, and Charlie could see in his eyes that it was the Princess he was thinking of as he dove in and out of her, and Charlie’s guilt barely made it through the haze of lust that was washing over her in waves. And through it all, Rochefort was still talking, half to himself, half to her, panting through his exertion.

“And I’ll watch you two get it on together, too, girl on girl, pleasuring each other for my benefit, preparing each other for servicing me, keeping yourself warm and in need. Fucking the two of you together, one after the other, or at the same time, one shove in one pussy, one shove in the other. Fucking one of you while the other licks my ass. Epics are going to be written about it! Ha! Take that! Take that, you cunt! Come! Hard!” With deep strokes that sent his cock banging deep into Charlie’s womb just as she tightened up and exploded in yet another mind-wrenching orgasm, Rochefort erupted, spilling his seed in long jets deep inside her, before collapsing and crushing her under his weight.

Charlie never noticed. She had passed out from the sensations.