The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Charissa: Chief Executive Hypnotist

High Mistress Charissa has a busy day, meeting with a potential investor and dealing with a dangerous rival

A long white limousine came to a stop in front of the tall, impressive building that served as the headquarters of Rissa Industries. The white-clad chauffeur exited the vehicle and hurried around to open the for his passengers.

A tall, gorgeous blonde woman stepped out of the limousine first; a statuesque beauty, she was wearing a custom-made white pantsuit with a light blue silk blouse and strappy silver stiletto sandals that added four inches to her height. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was was styled in wavy layers, and she wore large silver hoop earrings. Around her neck was a very large sapphire surrounded by small diamonds; the pendant brought out the intense blue of her magnificent eyes. Her fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she wore silver rings on her right index finger and left thumb. She had sexy, flawless feet; her toenails were painted pristine white, and she wore a platinum toe ring set with a glittering sapphire on her left middle toe. She wore minimal makeup, her lovely lightly-tanned skin nearly flawless.

“Thank you, Stephen. You may take the rest of the day off. I will take one of my cars when I leave. Go relax and enjoy yourself in whatever way you see fit. Pick me up at my condo tomorrow morning at nine a.m.,” the woman said to the chauffeur, her full lips framing a dazzling, perfect white smile.

“As you command, High Mistress Charissa. Thank you,” Stephen replied.

A handsome man of fifty, he had been in the service of the powerful hypnotist for nearly seven years and was conditioned to obey her without hesitation or question.

He waited for the limousine’s other passenger to exit the vehicle before closing the door.

She was a young, pretty, exceptionally fit woman of Indian descent; she had long black hair styled in a single braid along with amber-colored eyes. She was wearing a long red skirt and a gold sleeveless top that was cut high to show off her fantastic abs and the large ruby glittering in her belly-button. She wore no other jewelry, and her makeup was minimal save for dark eyeshadow. She was barefoot, her finger and toenails painted a dark red.

The woman accompanying Charissa was named Kukri; a hypnotically brainwashed slave, she was completely reliable, totally focused and unable to do anything but obey and protect her owner, ruthlessly and without hesitation. First and foremost she was a bodyguard with prodigious fighting abilities that included various martial arts, guns, knives, swords and explosives. In addition she possessed a wide variety of other useful skills and knowledge, including speaking multiple languages.

Charissa walked gracefully through the front door of Rissa Industries, Kukri following her alert for any threat to her owner.

The High Mistress strode purposefully across the building’s enormous lobby, using a keycard to unlock a private elevator and taking it up to the building’s semi-secret twenty-first floor, which was given over entirely to her enormous office suite, a private gym, a luxury apartment and a vault.

“Good morning Charissa,” a young woman said cheerfully from behind a desk in the outer office a the High Mistress entered.

“Good morning Laurel. Did you have a good evening?” Charissa asked her personal assistant.

“I did, thank you. How was yours?” Laurel asked.

A petite twenty-seven-year-old beauty with fair skin, shoulder-length red hair and blue eyes, Laurel was highly educated and very smart. A trained gymnast and yoga expert, she had been recruited by Charissa three years earlier. Extremely capable, she was a skilled hypnotist as well as an adaptable, resourceful and reliable lieutenant.

Laurel was currently dressed in a white pantsuit and a light blue silk blouse. She wore large gold hoop earrings, and had a rose gold pocket watch around her neck. Her fingernails were painted in a blue-tipped french manicure, and she wore gold rings on both thumbs as well as a silver one set with a large aquamarine on her right ring-finger. She was barefoot beneath her desk, her toenails painted a dark red.

“It was very pleasant, thank you. I had dinner with my sister,” Charissa replied.

Laurel nodded.

“Excellent. I hope Tessa is well,” she said.

“She is, thank you. How does my day look?” Charissa asked.

“Pretty quiet; your new instructor will be here in an hour, and your investor meeting is scheduled for two o’clock. Amanda has sent up some reports, which are on your private server whenever you are ready to go over them,” Laurel replied.

“Excellent. Please have a gift arranged to be sent to High Mistress Emily, welcoming her to the High Conclave. Something to make a statement, like a rare car. I had the opportunity to meet her when I was in Boise last week, and I like her a lot,” Charissa said.

“Of course. So she is going to get along with High Mistress Jing-Mei and High Mistress Liliana? She is replacing her own sister after all, and Jing-Mei approved of Gillian’s removal,” Laurel asked.

Charissa chuckled.

“Emily is very pragmatic, and I got the impression that she and Gillian were not the best of friends. She accepted that Gillian brought her fate on herself, even agreed that it was warranted; she is a true devotee of Hypnothea’s teachings, bearing the title of Sybil. I have assured her that Gillian will be well looked after in her new position, not abused or tormented,” she said.

Laurel smiled.

“As to that, Gillian has arrived safely at the vineyard, and Mistress Jocelyn has her settled in,” she said.

Charissa smiled wryly, feeling conflicting emotions at the news; while Gillian had not exactly been a friend, they had been on the High Conclave together for years and had shared mutual respect.

Then Gillian had attempted to use her own daughter as a literal vessel to steal Domina Peggy’s hypnotic powers and use them for her own ends.

Peggy had ultimately defeated Gillian, and with the blessing of Charissa, High Mistress Jing-Mei, an Adjudicator and The Archdomina herself, Gillian had been removed from the High Conclave and sentenced to serving as a grape-stomper at Charissa’s recently established California winery.

Charissa considered Peggy, The Dragon of Hypnothea, a good friend and did not begrudge her the victory over Gillian, and was genuinely glad Peggy had escaped and avoided the fate Gillian had planned for her.

At the same time, she was disappointed at how things had turned out; Gillian was a powerful, extremely accomplished hypnodomme, and Charissa felt it was a terrible waste that she end up a lowly slave after her illustrious career as a mercenary hypnotist and serving on the High Conclave.

She brought it on herself; she got ambitious, went against another hypnotist and it blew up in her face. Her Ego destroyed her. Remember that, she told herself silently.

“Excellent, thank you. Anything else?” Charissa asked.

“Hypnotic Affairs broke up a small slave-trading club downtown two nights ago. Agents Goodspeed and Chen. They arrested some male hypnotist named Robinson Garner who was trafficking college girls to rich old men. The agents beat his ass pretty good,” Laurel replied, checking her notes.

Charissa nodded thoughtfully.

“Good. Garner was a pig. Hypnotic Affairs are certainly are making things interesting, aren’t they?” she mused.

“Yes, they are. It is difficult to discern what their rules are, and who they are targeting. They make me nervous,” Laurel replied.

“I know Angela Bailey, we worked together a few times in the past. She is smart enough to tread carefully, and make sure that her agency takes care of enough little fish and some of the more abhorrent bigger ones to keep her superiors in the government from coming after all of us. She is a hypnodomme at heart, and in truth she is doing us a favor. I don’t think we have anything to worry about from Hypnotic Affairs, as long as we are careful,” Charissa said.

“If you say so, boss. They still make me nervous,” Laurel admitted.

Charissa nodded.

“Your concern is definitely warranted. I will call Angela, have dinner with her soon and feel things out. Please remind me later this week to get in touch with her,” she said.

“I think that is a great idea,” Laurel replied, making a note on her computer.

“Alright, I am going to go get changed for my lesson. Will you join me for lunch?” Charissa asked.

“I would like that, thank you,” Laurel agreed.

Charissa nodded at her and headed into her office, Kukri following silently.

Twenty minutes later, Charissa was sitting in the spacious private gym adjacent to her office.

The gym was equipped as well as any workout facility in the city, with expensive and modern equipment ranging from treadmills to exercise bikes to weights and more.

Charissa was sitting cross-legged on a large mat-covered space designated for yoga and martial-arts training; her eyes were closed, and she was meditating deep in self-hypnosis, focusing her mind.

The blonde High Mistress was wearing pair of colorful leggings, green at the waist before fading to blue, then purple and finally red at her ankles. A matching sports bra revealed her utterly fantastic abs and magnificent shoulders. She was barefoot, her hair in a short ponytail, and she had removed her jewelry.

Kukri stood nearby, her expression blank as she watched over her owner and waited for her commands.

Charissa opened her eyes at the sound of the Gym’s door opening to see a short young woman with chestnut brown hair and bright blue eyes entering the room. She was very pretty; short and slender, she was athletic and very fit.

The newcomer was dressed in a purple HypnoCorp Gi, her hair in a bun. She carried a large gym bag as well as a briefcase.

Charissa stood, noting the young woman’s exceptionally nice feet, her toenails sky blue.

“Hello, I am Sammantha Mouser,” the purple-clad woman said, setting her bag and briefcase on a nearby bench.

“Hello, Sammantha. Please, call me Charissa. It is nice to finally meet you. Both Amanda and Jamie have said nothing but good things about you,” Charissa replied, extending her hand.

She looked Sammantha over, admiring her beauty.

Charissa’s eyes again went to the young woman’s perfect feet.

Six stars indeed, she thought.

“Thank you very much. It is an honor to meet you, High Mistress,” Sammantha replied respectfully.

Charissa suppressed a smirk as the young woman hesitated ever so slightly before taking her hand.

Good instincts, she thought as they shook.

Many hypnotists were wary of shaking hands with one another, as a well-executed handshake induction could catch almost anyone.

Offering a handshake showed trust and respect, as did accepting.

“Please, call me ‘Charissa’. So, you are going to be training me a couple times a week; Jaime says you are very skilled,” Charissa said pleasantly.

“That is kind of her; I am…pretty good,” Sammantha allowed slowly, flushing.

The young woman was clearly nervous to be in the company of HypnoCorp’s owner and a member of the prestigious High Conclave.

Charissa laughed.

“Please relax. No need to be modest, Sammantha. I have read your file, and you are more than ‘skilled’. You were a junior Olympian silver medalist in karate, and you taught classes at a dojo during college. You are the perfect one to get stuck training me. I promise to be a good student, and do not go easy on me,” she said.

Sammantha smiled.

“Thank you High—Charissa. Call me ‘Sam’. It will be an honor to train with you. If I may ask, have you ever practiced any martial arts?” she asked.

Charissa sighed.

“Indeed, I trained in Karate and Ju-Jitsu extensively when I was at Lady Elizabeth’s…but I am afraid I have not practiced at all for almost a decade. Recent events have convinced me I have been lax, and I need to relearn how to fight like many of my peers,” she said.

Sammantha nodded.

“I understand. You are obviously extremely fit, so I don’t think it will take long to have you kicking ass again. Jamie says you are a world-class yoga master, so the physical part won’t be a challenge. Just relearning moves and forms, and getting your timing and muscle-memory back,” she said.

Charissa chuckled.

“I don’t know about ‘world-class’, but I am…accomplished,” she said.

Sammantha knew Charissa was being modest; she had already been informed that the High Mistress had mastered several yoga positions that less than a dozen people in the entire world had accomplished. Her body control was phenomenal, and she was stronger and more flexible than most women could ever hope to be. In addition, Charissa’s self-hypnotism skills likely enhanced her ability to focus and concentrate.

“Well, in any case your strength, agility and conditioning will not be an issue. Shall we start with some stretching to get warmed up?” Sammantha asked.

“Sounds good, Sensi Sam,” Charissa replied with a smile.

* * *

Almost three hours later, Charissa was sitting on a comfortable white leather couch in her enormous, luxuriously decorated office; among the more esoteric things surrounding her were four exquisite statues of beautiful naked women, one in each corner. Each one was in a different pose, their pale smooth surfaces flawless and unbelievably detailed.

Charissa had just returned from having lunch with her assistant; her muscles were aching slightly from the vigorous training she had done with Sammantha.

I might be able to hold my own in a fight after a couple months practicing with Sam, Charissa thought, wincing slightly as she flexed her bruised arm.

The High Mistress was once again dressed in her white pantsuit as she read over reports on her laptop sent to her by Amanda Henggeler, the executive who ran HypnoCorp on a day-to-day basis and one of Charissa’s closest friends.

Kneeling in front of Charissa was Kukri, naked as she dutifully and skillfully worshipped her owner’s bare feet.

Charissa’s phone chimed softly on the couch beside her.

Glancing down, she saw that it was her assistant Laurel calling; Charissa touched the screen, accepting the call and placing the phone on speaker.

“Yes Laurel?” she answered.

“Jeffrey Bruce is here to see you,” Laurel said.

“Excellent, right on time. Send him in please,” Charissa replied.

“Yes ma’am,” Laurel replied.

Charissa closed her laptop and set it aside.

“Assume protection,” she said as she slipped on her sandals.

“Yes Mistress,” Kukri replied.

The naked slave rose and quickly pulled on her red skirt and gold top, then moved to stand near the wall, her hands behind her back and her eyes straight ahead.

A moment later, a fit, handsome and neatly-groomed man entered Charissa’s office. He was six feet tall and had neatly trimmed wavy medium brown hair recently grown out from a military-style cut along with blue-grey eyes. He was wearing grey slacks and a dark blue long-sleeved silk shirt as well as expensive black Italian-leather shoes. He wore an expensive black smart-watch on his right wrist, a rugged multifunction type favored by soldiers and outdoorsmen, and he carried a slender black briefcase.

He appeared confident and relaxed, although the perceptive Charissa could tell he was nervous and wary beneath the calm exterior as he surveyed the room.

“Mister Bruce, welcome,” the tall blonde hypnotist said cheerfully.

Charissa towered over him in her heels as she extended her hand.

“Thank you very much, High Mistress. It is an honor to meet you. And please, call me ‘Jeff’ or ‘Jeffrey’ as you please,” he replied, shaking her hand.

His grasp was firm.

Charissa smiled; she had an immense dislike for men with weak handshakes.

That’s one test passed, she mused silently.

“Thank you Jeff. Please, sit. Would you like a drink? Coffee, tea, beer, whiskey, anything?” Charissa asked, nodding toward the couch.

“Actually, black coffee would be great, thank you,” Jeffrey replied, sitting and setting his briefcase on the floor.

Charissa glanced at Kukri and held up two fingers as she sat in a custom-made white leather recliner across from her visitor.

Kukri curtsied to her owner and left the room through a side door.

“So I will get right to it; I did a lot of digging into your background and I have to say it is very intriguing, Jeff. Age thirty-two, an only child, allegedly descended from Robert The Bruce himself. You joined the United States Air Force after high school, served for ten years, earning a business degree along the way. You eventually ended up in special operations. A pararescueman or “PJ”, if I am not mistaken. Airborne, paramedic, combat and survival training. Very impressive. You saw action in combat zones, saved peoples’ lives. You were honorably discharged four years ago. You started working as a private security contractor before winning a one-point-three billion dollar lottery jackpot, after which you disappeared. Now you are here talking to me at your request, with a business proposal. Did I miss anything?” the hypnotist asked, flashing a dazzling smile.

Jeff laughed.

“I am a pretty good dancer, and I am a decent cook,” he said.

Charissa chuckled.

“You also hired a mercenary hypnotist named Lola Martinez to humiliate your ex-wife Tina. After that you began exploring the True Hypnotism community, using your newfound wealth to gain access; you have spent a lot of time at The Spiral in Boise as a VIP normal, after investing in the club,” she added.

“Actually, I made a donation. Twenty million dollars,” Jeff corrected politely.

Charissa nodded.

“Even better. You got into Arthur Winston’s good graces with that, I am certain. I hear you spent some time with several prominent hypnodommes as well, including Spiral Staff Hypnotists Mistress Camilla and Mistress Alicia, and even High Mistress Liliana…,” Charissa continued.

Jeff laughed again.

“If by ‘spent time’ you meant ‘was hypnotized and dominated by’, then yes. I…uh…I actually…,” he stammered.

“You enjoy it. There isn’t anything wrong with that, nor is it that weird. You are a submissive man by nature, despite your career and skills. I suspect being dominated by a woman is a relief, after the alpha-male life you’ve led. You enjoy being dominated, serving a powerful woman. Better to let someone else do the thinking, make decisions for you. And who better than a hypnotist, a woman who can truly control your thoughts, literally take away your free will,” Charissa said helpfully.

Jeff blew a long sigh, then nodded.

“Pretty much,” he agreed.

Charissa raised an eyebrow as Kukri returned and handed each of them a cup of steaming, high-quality black coffee.

The slave then reassumed her position beside the wall, keeping a watchful eye on her owner and her guest.

“I find it interesting that you are worth hundreds of millions of dollars and you did not end up penniless, or the the slave of one of the hypnotists you submitted to,” she said, sipping her coffee.

Jeff nodded.

“A great observation; as you touched on earlier, I have ‘Protected VIP’ status at The Spiral, granted in return for my donation. I was guaranteed safety from permanent enslavement by Mr. Winston and High Mistress Liliana while I am at The Spiral. All of my…experiences took place in the club. I was able to indulge my curiosity about being hypnotized and enslaved without fear of long-term repercussions, although I spent at least a half-million dollars on each of my ‘Mistresses’ during my servitude,” he replied without shame, sipping his own coffee.

“You got off easy, truth be told. We hypnodommes have prodigious appetites…for everything. Money, lovers, adulation, servants, power…,” Charissa said, eyeing Jeff in the manner of a predator appraising potential prey.

Jeff chuckled nervously.

“That you do,” he agreed.

Charissa’s demeanor shifted abruptly from predatory to reassuring.

“Relax, Jeff. Tell me, what can I do for you?” she asked with a disarming smile.

Jeff took a deep breath.

“I have…looked into HypnoCorp and I…want to invest,” he said carefully.

Charissa looked thoughtful.

“I see. I would imagine you spent a lot of money looking into my little business venture before getting in contact with my people,” she said, taking another sip of her coffee.

Jeff nodded.

“You are right about that! It was expensive, and dangerous as well. A couple times I thought I was done for, that I was either going to get hypnotized, the shit beat out of me…or worse. By the way, I wouldn’t call your company ‘little”,” he said with a laugh.

Charissa grinned.

“Fair enough. HypnoCorp is a subsidiary of Rissa industries, which is the result of the spoils years of mercenary work and organization-building. I figured it was time someone corporatized true hypnotism, and why not me? I have always been a businesswoman at heart. So, how much of an investment are you thinking about?” she asked.

Again, Jeff took a deep breath.

“Two-hundred and fifty million,” he said.

Charissa kept her expression neutral.

“That is a…considerable amount of money. In theory it would give you a lot of influence in my company. Influence is not something I surrender lightly…if at all,” she said calmly.

Jeff finished his coffee.

“Oh, I am quite aware, High Mistress. I have researched the True Hypnotism community extensively since my windfall. I am not interested in having a say in anything HypnoCorp does. I accept, believe in female superiority; I would be happy for you to use my money as capital for HypnoCorp’s growth. I am confident that I would see a large return on the investment,” he said.

Charissa eyed him thoughtfully.

“You want something else, I believe; you have no interest in power or influence. In fact, quite the opposite. You want to be dominated,” she said.

Jeff took a deep breath and nodded in agreement.

“I want to be dominated…by you,” he replied calmly.

Charissa grinned.

“I’m flattered,” she said, a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

Charissa could have almost any man, or woman, she wanted at any time…regardless of their own desires.

In addition, plenty of people would love the chance to serve the gorgeous High Mistress willingly.

Jeff’s proclamation of his wish to serve her was hardly impressed her.

He could sense her indifference.

Jeff took a deep breath before speaking again.

“High Mistress, I am aware that I am not a particularly desirable slave beyond my wealth, and that you can have anyone you want at any time…so I am trying to shamelessly ‘buy’ my way in. I want to be part of the True Hypnotism community as a servant; I want to submit to an amazing, powerful Mistress and be part of her entourage. I have no illusions about being your Thrall; an executive-level slave, perhaps, after I prove myself. I’d like to at least be in the rotation, so to speak,” Jeff replied, his voice noticeably shaky as he spoke.

Charissa continued to smile as she swept her gaze over him, appraising him again, closer this time, more throughly.

“I admire your ambition, and I really am a tiny bit flattered you chose me. You are handsome, intelligent and have a lot of useful skills. Combining that with the money and a natural submissiveness…you seem like the perfect candidate to become my personal slave,” she said, staring at Jeff and slowly crossing her legs.

Charissa noted Jeff’s gaze flicking to her sandal-clad feet, and not for the first time since he’d arrived.

Excellent, a foot-guy on top of everything else, the hypnotist mused.

“I’d like to think so,” Jeff said, swallowing hard.

Though he was obviously apprehensive, he was doing a good job keeping his composure in the presence of the powerful hypnodomme.

Charissa continued to stare at him silently for another half-minute.

Jeff shifted his gaze away, nervously drumming his fingers on his thigh.

Charissa smirked.

“Make it three-hundred million, and I will hypnotize you and make you part of my personal entourage. And don’t sell yourself short, you are desirable as a slave, or at least have a lot of potential. I will expect more than a mindless drone; I will need to be able to give you tasks to perform without supervision, and you will need to sometimes work without immediate oversight. In essence, you will have to use you brain to serve me as well as your body,” she said at last.

“Deal. You can take whatever you like from me after I’m hypnotized anyway,” Jeff replied eagerly, lifting his eyes to look at the beautiful hypnotist.

Charissa laughed.

“True, although typically taking a multimillionaire’s money requires a certain amount of planning and forethought to avoid drawing too much attention. You are making this far too easy,” she said slyly.

Jeff chuckled.

“I am eager to please, I suppose,” he said.

Charissa’s demeanor turned suddenly serious.

“Jeff, do you realize what becoming a slave actually means? The constant servitude? The humiliation? You are asking for total, permanent enslavement; I am not a particularly nice Mistress. You will be property; useful, valued property…along the lines of an expensive car or jewel. I won’t hesitate to use you to fight my enemies, to put you in danger…sacrifice you, if need be. I could sell you, give you away, discard you at any moment. Is that what you really want?” she asked, leaning forward, her blue eyes boring into Jeff with laser-like intensity.

Jeff nodded without hesitation.

“It is. I don’t have any family to speak of; I am not interested in dating or getting married again. I want to serve you, High Mistress. I need to…and I need to make sure I can’t go back on it. Hypnotize me, make your slave. Take my money. Use me, own me, abuse me,” he said in a rush.

Charissa leaned back, a smile on her face.

“Oh my, you really do want this. Well, you are in luck, because I want your money, and I am willing to try you out as a slave. Do you need some time to prepare?” she asked.

Jeff shook his head.

“No, Mistress. I have paperwork ready to turn over all of my assets to you and HypnoCorp,” he said, nodding down at his briefcase.

“You really have thought this through. I like that. I am starting to believe that you will be much more useful than a menial slave…,” Charissa mused.

“I…I hope so, High Mistress. I will do my best,” Jeff replied solemnly.

“Oh, I know you will…you will not have a choice,” Charissa replied in a slightly menacing voice.

Jeff again visibly swallowed, remaining silent.

“So you’ve been hypnotized before, and by some extremely skilled hypnodommes. Do you have a preference as far as induction?” Charissa asked casually.

Jeff shook his head.

“Camila is amazing with a pendulum, and High Mistress Liliana has incredible eyes…but I am completely at your mercy, starting now,” he replied.

Charissa grinned wolfishly.

“Yes, you are. Let’s see what you think of my eyes. Stand up,” she said, rising to her feet.

Jeff nodded meekly, rising to his feet and looking up at Charissa.

The High Mistress towered over him in her tall heels.

“Jeff, look into my eyes,” Charissa said firmly.

She opened her astonishing blue eyes wide, her gaze becoming intense as she stared down at her newest subject.

Jeff gasped as he felt invisible energy emanating from Charissa’s eyes into his own.

“That’s it, Jeff. Keep looking…look deeper…deeper…listen carefully to my voice…letting my words flow into your mind…letting them become your thoughts…you want this to happen, so just relax…relax, and keep looking deep, deep into my eyes…getting lost in the blue…my words filling your mind…your own thoughts fading as you listen to my words…relaxing more and more as you lose yourself in the blue…,” Charissa said.

Her voice was firm, a soothing monotone that was both powerful and gentle.

“Yes…,” Jeff said softly.

His eyes were riveted to Charissa’s unblinking gaze, and he felt a pleasant tingle begin to spread through him as her words penetrated his mind.

“Very good…just keep looking into my eyes and listening to my voice…you are feeling very relaxed…all your thoughts fading away…being replaced with my words…your will is fading…shrinking more and more with every word I say…so relaxed now Jeff…you see only my eyes…hear only my voice…feel yourself sinking…dropping quickly into trance…,” Charissa purred.

Jeff’s shoulders visibly slumped as he relaxed; he let out a sigh as he began to feel light-headed. The tingling sensation in his body increased, and he found it almost impossible to think as Charissa’s words filled his mind and her incredible blue eyes filled his vision, beckoning him deeper into their seemingly endless depths.

His mouth hung open, his eyes glassy as he sank rapidly into hypnosis.

“That’s it, dear…you are already in a trance, already hypnotized…your eyelids are growing heavy now, even as you continue to look deep, deep into my eyes…when I tell you to close them, you will…and when I tell you to open them, you will do so and stare even deeper into my eyes…each time you close and open your eyes, you will sink deeper into trance, fall deeper under my power…eventually you will be completely mine, utterly unable to resist my commands…this is what you want, isn’t it Jeff? Eyelids so heavy now…You want to submit to me, to become my obedient slave, to obey my every command without hesitation or question…isn’t it Jeff? Say it,” Charissa said firmly.

Hypnotic energy was pouring from her eyes into Jeff

“I want to submit to you, to become your obedient slave…to obey your every command, without hesitation or question…,” the entranced Jeff said slowly, his eyelids drooping.

He sank slowly to his knees.

Charissa smiled faintly as she continued her induction.

The High Mistress could hypnotize unwilling subjects with little effort.

A willing victim like Jeff required almost none at all.

“Close your eyes, Jeff,” Charissa said firmly.

The kneeling man’s eyes snapped shut.

“That’s it, deeper and deeper down…now open your eyes,” Charissa commanded.

Jeff’s eyes flicked open, and he stared helplessly into Charissa’s powerful gaze.

“You see only my eyes, hear only my voice…close your eyes…,” Charissa said.

She snapped her fingers loudly, and Jeff’s eyes slammed shut again.

“Sink deeper, Jeff. Drop deeper into trance. Feel your free will draining away. You will obey me, you must obey me…open your eyes!” Charissa ordered, again giving a loud snap.

Jeff’s eyelids fluttered open, and he again stared into the endless blue depths of the hypnotist’s eyes.

“Your thoughts are gone…you cannot resist me. You will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts…you live only to serve and obey me…I am your Mistress…close your eyes…,” Charissa said firmly.

Again she snapped.

Again, Jeff’s eyes snapped shut.

“Your will is completely gone, Jeff. You are mine. Open your eyes and become truly, completely my slave!” Charissa declared, giving a final snap.

Jeff’s eyes opened.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress Charissa,” he mumbled.

His expression was blank and he did not blink.

Charissa grinned.

“That is High Mistress, slave-Jeff. Got it?” she asked haughtily.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Jeff agreed.

“Good boy. Keep staring into my eyes and listening to my voice. Feel yourself dropping even deeper into trance…deeper and deeper…sinking all the way down now…completely, utterly in my power…totally enslaved…you cannot resist me, you must obey my every command, forever…you live only to serve me, it is your purpose in life…you are my obedient slave now, Jeff…,” Charissa said, her voice reverberating with power as she unleashed even more hypnotic energy from her eyes.

Jeff gasped as his will shattered completely.

“I am your obedient slave,” he said in a clear, convicted voice.

“Yes, you are. Now then, let’s have a little fun, shall we? Celebrate our new arrangement. When I snap my fingers, you will become completely aware, but remain utterly unable to resist my commands. You will obey me wether you consciously wish to or not; you are my slave, and your subconscious will remember that at all times,” Charissa informed him.

She nonchalantly snapped her fingers.

Jeff jumped and began to blink his dry eyes.

He looked up at Charissa, flushing.

HIs cock rapidly stiffened, creating a tent in his pants.

“My my, someone is excited. How do you feel…slave?” Charissa asked with a smirk, noting his physical reaction.

“I feel…great, High Mistress,” Jeff replied breathlessly.

“I can see that. Stand up and strip naked,” Charissa commanded, retaking her seat.

“Yes, High Mistress!” Jeff replied, getting to his feet.

He felt an incredible, irresistible compulsion to obey Charissa.

The hypnotist watched as he began to remove his clothing.

“Tell me, are you a foot-guy, Jeff? I saw you eyeing mine earlier. Answer truthfully,” Charissa ordered, casually crossing her legs and extending her foot toward him.

“Yes, High Mistress. I…love women’s feet,” Jeff replied as he continued to strip.

Charissa grinned.

That makes two of us, she thought.

“Excellent. We can start with foot worship…oh, my you are fit, aren’t you? And a nice package too, by the way. I was hoping that you would be worthwhile in that department. Another nice benefit; I haven’t had good dick in a while,” Charissa said aloud, pointedly looking at Jeff’s cock.

The naked man flushed red as he removed his socks and stood naked before her; his shaft was rock-hard and above average in both length and girth.

“It belongs to you,” Jeff replied.

“Yes it does, and I will put it to use in a bit. First, let’s see what you learned serving those other hypnotists. Come kneel before me,” Charissa commanded.

Jeff immediately obeyed, moving to kneel before his new owner.

Charissa smiled as she slowly slipped off her sandals.

“Kiss my feet, slave-Jeff. Worship them,” she ordered.

“Yes High Mistress,” Jeff said.

He eagerly took the hypnotist’s sexy bare foot in his hands and raised it reverently to his lips.

Charissa closed her eyes and leaned back into her chair as Jeff began to pay tribute to her feet with surprising skill.

The hypnotist smiled, enjoying her new servant’s enthusiastic foot-worship for nearly thirty minutes.

“You are an excellent foot-slave, Jeff. You will be doing a lot of that. You’ve gotten me intolerably aroused, so you need to get to work,” Charissa said, rising from her seat.

The hypnotist quickly shed her clothes, revealing her spectacular smooth fair skin, taught abs, toned legs and phenomenal large breasts.

“Eat me,” Charissa commanded, sitting back down and spreading her legs.

Jeff obeyed, moving his face to Charissa’s shaved pussy.

He began to lick and suck enthusiastically at her clit.

Charissa closed her eyes, moaning with pleasure.

It didn’t take her long to cum.

“Mmmm, that was nice. Now get behind me; fuck me, slave. Fuck me hard. Oh, and you man not cum, you will not climax without my permission. Your cock is mine, it will obey me just like you do,” Charissa instructed firmly.

She rose and moved to bend over the arm of the couch, showing off her spectacular bare ass.

“Yes High Mistress!” Jeff said, nearly tripping in his haste to obey.

“Wait…kiss my ass first, slave,” Charissa ordered with a giggle.

Jeff dropped to his knees and began to kiss her firm round cheeks.

Charissa let him continue for several minutes.

“Okay, now fuck me,” she ordered after he had paid tribute to her lovely ass.

A moment later, Charissa was shrieking as he pounded her rhythmically from behind.

It didn’t take her long to orgasm a second time, shuddering in ecstacy.

“Oh Goddess, that was a good start! Lay on the couch so I can ride you,” Charissa commanded after she had caught her breath.

Jeff did as she ordered, and the sexy blonde hypnotist unceremoniously mounted his still-stiff shaft and began to ride him roughly.

Charissa was soon screaming with ecstasy as she bounced rapidly up and down.

Jeff grunted, feeling both pleasure and frustration; Charissa felt magnificent, but he was stuck, maddeningly unable to orgasm despite feeling on the verge of doing so.

Finally, nearly an hour later, Charissa stopped her frantic movements after having two more orgasms. She slumped forward on top of Jeff, out of breath and sweating as she shuddered in ecstasy.

“Holy fuck that was fun. For me, at least. I suppose I should let you release, shouldn’t I?” Charissa said breathlessly.

She chuckled as she rolled off her newest slave and stood.

“I…am yours to do with as you please,” Jeff replied stoically, his cock still painfully erect.

Charissa nodded her approval.

“Kukri, come suck my new pet off; swallow his load. Jeff, you may cum in her mouth,” she said.

“Yes High Mistress,” Kukri replied, instantly moving to obey.

Charissa got dressed while the female slave knelt and took Jeff’s cock into her mouth.

Her head began to bob rapidly up and down, and thirty seconds later Jeff gave a shout as he orgasmed explosively, letting out a long moan of relief.

Kukri dutifully swallowed, then rose and resumed her place next to the wall.

“Get dressed Jeff. I’ll need to get you a collar…and perhaps a kilt as well,” Charissa commanded as she checked her hair and clothes in a full-length mirror on the wall opposite Kukri.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Jeff said, rising and retrieving his clothes.

“Well, that went about as well as a meeting can go. Now let’s have a look at that paperwork—,” Charissa began.

She was interrupted by a soft chime from her phone.

Charissa fished the device from her jacket pocket and raised it to her ear.

“Yes Laurel?” she answered it.

Jeff silently continued to get dressed as Charissa’s expression became one of irritation as she listened to her assistant for several minutes.

“I see…and this is all confirmed? Damn it. Alright, send me every bit of information we have. Please clear the rest of my schedule for today. I will be dealing with this personally. Please have Sammantha Mouser report to my office immediately, and see if you can get Angela Bailey on the phone. Have a tactical team standing by as well. Oh, and Mr. Bruce had joined my stable and will be accompanying me; I will be sending him out to you shortly, please take him to be outfitted. Thank you, Laurel,” Charissa said before disconnecting the call.

Jeff had finished dressing, and was standing in a military “at ease” position while awaiting his new owner’s commands, a faint smile on his lips.

“It appears that you are going to get a baptism of fire today, Jeff. A situation has arisen that requires my immediate attention. A potentially dangerous situation, one that I am going to deal with personally. You are going to accompany me, and demonstrate just how useful you can be. I hope you are ready,” Charissa informed him.

“I live to serve you, High Mistress. I will not let you down,” Jeff replied eagerly.

Charissa fixed him with a penetrating stare.

“If you do, I may start a collection of male statues,” she replied, her demeanor suddenly ominous as she pointedly glanced at one of the the stone women adorning her office.

The hypnodomme suddenly seemed ruthless and menacing.

Jeff visibly swallowed hard.

Charissa was known within the True Hypnotism community for wielding Medusa’s Gaze, using it to turn her enemies into stone statues; Jeff had seen one of them, a hypnotist named Regan Swann, on display at The Spiral.

The statues in Charissa’s office were likely rival hypnodommes who had drawn her ire.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Jeff said solemnly.

Charissa’s expression softened once again, and she smiled.

One of her gifts was rapidly and smoothly shifting demeanors in order to keep people off balance.

“Alright, go report to Laurel. Do as she tells you and get ready,” she said to her slave.

* * *

A few minutes later, Sammantha Mouser walked into Charissa’s office. Beautiful, confident and poised, the younger woman was dressed similar to the HypnoCorp owner, in a sky blue pantsuit, her hair in a simple ponytail and her feet bare. She wore simple gold hoop earrings and her customary golden ring pendant with a large sapphire in the center.

“Thank you for coming, Sam. I’m sorry to take up more of your time; I am sure you are busy with Peyton in San Francisco for the rest of the week,” Charissa said, seated in her recliner.

She motioned for Sammantha to sit on the couch opposite her.

“I have things under control. What can I do for you?” Sammantha asked as she sat.

“I need a favor. Normally I would have my apprentice Kristen assist me, but she is away on a long-term mission with one of my associates on the High Conclave,” Charissa replied calmly.

“Name it,” Sammantha said without hesitation.

Charissa chuckled.

“I appreciate that, but hear me out first. This is personal, not HypnoCorp business. It is also dangerous,” she said.

“I understand. I’m flattered you would consider me, Charissa. Really. How can I help?” Sammantha asked with a smile.

Charissa nodded approvingly.

“Are you familiar with Mistress Naomi?” she asked.

Sammantha furrowed her brow.

“The Australian hypnotist that used to run that club downtown? The…Rapid Drop, I think? What happened to her?” she asked.

Charissa nodded.

“Yes, that was her. She was one of many hypnodommes who oppose me in Los Angeles; after I took care of her minions she fled the city. That was over three years ago. Now apparently she is back, and has the backing of The Australian Hypnotist Syndicate,” she said, palpable irritation in her voice.

“I have heard of them, kind of an Australian equivalent to the High Conclave,” Sammantha said.

“Yes, they are a similar organization although there are more of them; eight Great Mistresses and the First Mistress. They rule Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe. Most of them aren’t quite as powerful individually as the High Mistresses, but they are dangerous enough and work well together…when they aren’t fighting among themselves. Mistress Naomi was the apprentice of Great Mistress Margot Langford. It seems Naomi went running back to her mentor, and now the Syndicate is looking to establish a presence in Los Angeles,” Charissa said.

“I see. I am willing to bet you aren’t going to let that happen,” Sammantha said diplomatically.

Charissa laughed wickedly.

“Absolutely not. I know where Naomi and a couple of her new hypnotist associates are right now, and I—we—are going to make an example of them,” she said.

Sammantha grinned.

“Sounds like fun,” she said eagerly.

“I just want to reiterate, this will be dangerous. I can have Jamie or Amanda come with me, or perhaps Marisol…,” Charissa said.

Sammantha shook her head emphatically.

“That isn’t necessary. I am ready and willing,” she said quickly and confidently.

Charissa smiled; she knew that Marisol was Sammantha’s biggest rival at HypnoCorp, an intelligent and ruthless young woman with excellent hypnotism and fighting skills.

Mentioning her name had been a test of Sammantha’s reaction.

The young hypnotist-executive had passed.

“Excellent. You might want to change into something more appropriate for fighting. Meet me in the garage in an hour,” the High Mistress instructed.

“I will be there. Who else is going?” Sammantha asked rising.

“Myself, Kukri and my new pet Jeff, along with a tactical team of five,” Charissa replied.

“Sounds good. See you in an hour,” Sammantha replied with a smile and a nod before leaving the room.

The young hypnotist had no reservations about going on the mission.

High Mistress Charissa was more than a match for any five lesser hypnodommes, even if she wasn’t much of a physical fighter.

After Sammantha had gone, Charissa’s phone began to vibrate beside her; glancing down, she saw it was again Laurel.

“Yes?” the High Mistress answered.

“I have Angela Bailey on the landline,” Laurel informed her.

“Excellent, send the call to my phone. Thank you Laurel,” Charissa said, rising and heading toward her desk.

* * *

Ninety minutes later Charissa, Sammantha, Kukri and Jeff were in a black Toyota 4Runner on their way to confront Mistress Naomi. Jeff was driving, dressed in black tactical clothing and body armor, a Glock-19 pistol fitted with a suppressor in a holster on his hip. Charissa sat beside him, still wearing her white pantsuit and strappy silver sandals. Sammantha sat in the backseat, now wearing an expensive, snug dark blue body suit that had kevlar protecting her vital areas; her hair was in a tight bun. She had removed her jewelry save her gold and sapphire pendant, and she wore simple blue ballet flats. Beside Sammantha was Kukri, wearing a similar outfit, only in red; the slave’s dark hair was also in a bun, and she was barefooted.

Behind the group’s 4Runner was a second identical vehicle carrying five hypnotically-brainwashed, highly-trained ex-military personnel, three men and two women; they were armed with suppressed submachine guns and were utterly loyal to High Mistress Charissa.

Charissa’s entire group wore small high-quality two-way tactical radios.

“I want to keep this simple; Naomi and her entourage are staying a luxury Villa. It is almost five thousand square feet, six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The back of the property has extensive gardens, a pond, a swimming pool, a tennis court and a guest cottage. It is two stories and has a finished basement. The tactical team will form a perimeter while we go in the back. Naomi has at least ten hypno-goons and two associates, highly likely to be hypnotists. She herself is an expert marital artist, and a very skilled ‘tist. I want her alive if possible. You all know what she looks like. The goal is to send a message to the Syndicate. Any questions?” Charissa asked as vehicle entered a very nice part of the city.

She had shown her companions a picture of Naomi before they had left Rissa Industries.

“No High Mistress,” Jeff replied.

“No High Mistress,” Kukri said at the same time.

“Do you know anything about her allied hypnotists?” Sammantha asked.

“Unfortunately not much. From the description, the dark-haired one is likely to be a Mistress Maia, also a student of Great Mistress Margot’s. If it is Maia, she is known for a powerful hypnotic gaze. In any case, assume any of Naomi’s associates are dangerous,” Charissa replied.

“Of course,” Sammantha agreed.

A couple of moments later Jeff stopped the 4Runner at the entrance to a gated community.

A uniformed, middle-aged, slightly overweight man who stepped out of the security booth.

Charissa turned and nodded back to Sammantha.

The young hypnotist rolled down her window.

“Who are you here to see, I will call them,” the man said.

“Actually, I have something for you to see,” Sammantha replied with a smile.

The young hypnotist leaned out of the vehicle and raised her arm, letting her gold and sapphire pendant dangle in front of the man’s face.

“Excuse me?” he asked, obviously confused.

His grey eyes were reflexively drawn to the glittering blue gemstone.

“Just relax and listen to my voice, Robert. Watch the pretty sapphire in my pendant swing back and forth…,” Sammantha said, reading the man’s name tag.

She started swinging the pendant swinging rhythmically.

Robert snorted.

“What, are you tryin’ to hypnotize me or something?” he asked.

His eyes were following the pendant.

Back and forth.

“Just focus on the sound of my voice and keep watching the pendant…relax…following the pendant’s every move…back and forth…relaxing more and more with every swing…relaxing deeper and deeper with every word I speak…relax Robert…just watch the pendant swing back…and forth…listening to my voice…as you relax deeper…deeper…it feels so wonderful to simply let go, to allow your mind to go blank…,” Sammantha said in a strong monotone.

“I…wait a second…you can’t…I…,” Robert stammered.

His eyes were locked on the beautiful pendant.

Sammantha’s voice flowed insistently into his mind, clouding is thoughts.

Robert felt a tingling sensation starting to spread throughout his body as he began to involuntarily relax.

“Very good, Robert. Relaxing more and more…you are feeling tired…sleepy…so relaxed…as you continued to follow the pendant back…and forth..you cannot take your eyes off the beautiful blue gemstone…relaxing deeper…deeper with every swing…all the tension leaving your body…your thought fading away as you listen to my voice…you are so relaxed now…you are getting sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…,” Sammantha continued.

The pendant continued its rhythmic swing, the sapphire sparkling brilliantly in the late afternoon sun.

Robert’s eyes continued to follow its every move even as his eyelids began to droop.

“Wait, s-stop…you…can’t..I…what the…how…,” he stammered.

He tried to look away from the pendant and was surprised to find he could not.

His gaze was locked onto it.

The tingling sensation in his body was increasing, and his eyelids felt like they were made of lead.

“Almost there Robert…I am going to count back from ‘five’, and when I reach ‘one’, you will close your eyes and drop deep asleep for me,” Sammantha informed the hapless security guard.

“I…will…drop…,” Robert mumbled.

His eyes were now half-closed and his shoulders slumped.

“Five…relaxing more and more…four…so sleepy now…your eyelids are so heavy…three…hearing only my voice…two…you cannot stay awake…one, close your eyes and sleep now,” Sammantha commanded.

Robert sighed loudly; his eyes slammed shut and his head nodded.

He swayed but remained standing.

“Very good, Robert. You are completely relaxed now. Your mind is blank, empty of everything but my voice…you will listen very carefully and do exactly as I tell you to do. You will obey me,” Sammantha said firmly.

“Obey…,” Robert murmured.

“Good boy. When I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes and go into your little guard station. You will open the gate for us. Then you will count slowly to twenty; after you finish counting, you will awaken and have no memory of me or this vehicle, or the one behind it. You will forget everything that has taken place. You will forget me, my pendant, these vehicles and their occupants completely. It will be very easy, effortless to forget everything that happened while you were asleep…do you understand me, Robert?” Sammantha asked.

“Yes…,” Robert said quietly.

“Then obey,” Sammantha said firmly.

She gave a loud snap.

Robert’s eyes fluttered open. He turned and walked stiffly into the small guard station.

Smiling, Sammantha settled back into her seat as the gate to the neighborhood slid open.

“Well done,” Charissa said, turning back to smile at her employee.

“Thank you. It was my pleasure,” Sammantha replied with satisfaction as the two 4Runners entered the neighborhood.

* * *

“Most of the furniture and alcohol will be delivered to the new club location by Friday,” Maia said in her Australian accent.

She was seated on a loveseat in a large, nicely-decorated recreation room on the second floor of the rented luxury villa.

A short, slender and sexy brunette with a nicely tanned complexion, she had long straight hair and intense hazel eyes. Twenty-nine, she was wearing a tight black minidress; large diamonds dangled from her earlobes, and she wore heavy makeup including sultry dark eyeshadow and ruby red lipstick. Around her neck was a silver pocket-watch, and her long fingernails were painted black. She wore several silver rings and a diamond bracelet. A pair of very high black platform sandals were on the floor in front of her, her bare feet tucked beneath her concealing her black toenail polish and a silver toe ring on her left middle toe.

In Maia’s hand was a glass of expensive white wine.

“Excellent. How about girls?” the woman seated on the couch across from her asked, her own accent not as strong.

Her name was Naomi; five-foot-eight, she was an attractive woman with long wavy blonde hair and pale blue eyes. She was thirty-three and had a fit, athletic figure and lightly-freckled fair skin. Full lips framed her dazzling smile. Her hair was woven into a single braid, and she wore a long spaghetti-strap red dress with a long slit up one side along with simple pink garnet earrings; unlike her companion her makeup was minimal. Around her neck was a ruby pendant on a long fine gold chain, the huge red stone surrounded by small diamonds. He fingernails were long and painted a deep red with gold tips. She wore a gold ring set with a large red garnet on her left middle finger and two golden bracelets on her right wrist. Her footwear consisted of flat gold sandals that had long delicate laces that cross-crossed up her calves. Her toenails were maroon, and she wore a gold toe ring set with a large ruby on her left second toe.

“We have six completely enslaved so far, all under twenty-six. Three blondes, two brunettes and a redhead. All beautiful, all fantastic bodies. Four more are partially brainwashed; they will be ready next week,” Maia replied casually, sipping her wine.

“Good. I would like to be at least a dozen before we open. Good quality girls are the key to these clubs,” Naomi replied, raising her own glass to her lips.

Both women were skilled, powerful True Hypnotists, members of the Australian Hypnotist Syndicate who worked for Great Mistress Margot.

“That shouldn’t be a problem. We can always buy a few if necessary,” Maia replied.

“We might need to; Margot wants the club open by the end of the month so we can move on to other projects in Los Angeles. How about males?” Naomi asked.

“We have eight so far; all under thirty, athletic and extremely fit, handsome, nice cocks and completely obedient. Two are African-American, one Hispanic and one Korean. The rest are caucasian. None of them have useful combat skills or training, but they will make excellent entertainment,” Maia said almost wistfully.

“I’m sure you and the others have “test driven” them all,” Naomi said dryly.

Maia giggled.

“Some of them more than once. They are hotties,” she admitted.

Naomi smiled.

“I will take your word for it. If I liked men I’d do the same. I will have to “inspect” the females soon; I could use some stress relief,” she said, finishing her wine.

Maia snorted.

“Oh I sampled the females too; some could use some training eating pussy, but they are all pretty fantastic. And please Naomi, it isn’t like you have been going without; I saw that cute little barista from the cafe you’ve been going to leaving your room two nights ago. I’m sure she was so deep in trance she couldn’t remember her own name, much less the things you made her do,” she said.

Naomi chuckled.

“You aren’t wrong,” she said.

“That is a shame, really; I like them to remember what happens to them,” Maia replied wickedly.

She had a reputation for sadistic behavior, even for a True Hypnotist.

“I will admit that is often very…satisfying, if not practical. Would you like some more—,” Naomi began.

She was interrupted by a loud crash, followed by shouts.

Naomi and Maia both leapt to their feet as the door to the recreation room burst open.

“Mistresses, we are under attack!” a tall muscular man with a shaved head and brown goatee said.

He was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and black pants, along with sturdy leather boots.

His shirt had a large number nine embroidered on it in red, and he had a pistol holstered on his belt along with other equipment.

“By whom?” Maia asked calmly.

“Fuck. It has to be Charissa’s people. I was hoping we would go unnoticed until we were more established. Nine, go make sure Mistress Teagan is safe and escort her here. Now!” Naomi said.

“Yes Mistress!” Nine replied, hurrying to obey.

He was hypnotically conditioned to obey members of The Australian Hypnotist Syndicate without question.

As he left the room more shouts could be heard as well as several gunshots. Naomi quickly moved to stand beside the door, while Maia went to the room’s large glass double doors, which overlooked the home’s expansive backyard and opened onto a large balcony.

She could see dark-clad slave-soldiers belonging to the Syndicate engaged in frantic hand-to-hand combat with a beautiful woman of Indian descent dressed in a red bodysuit.

Maia watched, fascinated as the woman fought—and was winning against—five opponents.

She moved with breathtaking speed and grace, blocking, kicking, ducking, punching and dodging; she viciously broke a man’s arm and then tripped him before performing a spinning kick that caught a woman full in the face and dropped her to the grass. After easily dodging and blocking two male opponents’ attempts to strike and grapple her, the woman punched one in the throat and kicked the other in the groin, stomach and chest so quickly that it almost had appeared to be a single blow.

Both men hit the ground, stunned.

The woman turned to face her remaining opponent, a woman who pulled a large knife from a sheath on her belt.

The red-clad Indian woman advanced at her without hesitation.

With an effort, Maia blinked and took her gaze from the violent spectacle below.

“I think we should consider taking our leave,” she said, a hint of urgency in her voice.

If that is only one of Charissa’s minions…, Maia thought ominously, a chill running through her.

“I agree. As soon as Teagan gets here we will go,” Naomi replied.

Maia turned and nodded in agreement; her eyes widened as the door flew open and a woman with short blonde hair dressed in black tactical clothing burst into the room, a pistol in her hand.

“Don’t move!” she said, aiming the weapon at Maia.

Naomi reacted instantly, kicking the weapon from the intruder’s hand.

The blonde hypnotist followed up with an impressive flurry of punches and kicks, battering the woman viciously.

The woman slumped to the floor, unconscious.

“Nicely done,” Maia complemented.

Naomi nodded to her; before she could speak, another woman entered the room.

She was pretty, perhaps twenty-five years old with shoulder-length wavy light brown hair and rich brown eyes. She had a dancer’s build, slender but strong and toned. She was wearing a simple light green tank top and light blue yoga pants; her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore no makeup or shoes. Her finger and toenails were both painted silver.

“Teagan, I am glad you are here. We need to leave now,” Naomi said to the newcomer.

To her surprise, Teagan did not reply but instead removed her tank top, tossing it aside. She then assumed a kneeling position, lacing her fingers behind her head and arching her back to stick out her small but firm round breasts.

“I obey High Mistress Charissa,” the young woman said slowly, a dazed expression on her face.

Naomi frowned, and Maia looked stunned.

“Well fuck, Teagan!” Naomi said irritably.

“Oh don’t blame her, she was no challenge for me,” Charissa said, striding confidently into the room, Jeff following right behind her.

The white-clad High Mistress radiated confidence and power; she smiled at Naomi and placed her hands on her hips.

“High Mistress Charissa. I can’t say I am glad to see you again,” Naomi said with a sneer.

“No, I don’t imagine you would be. I seem to recall warning you against setting up in L.A. again,” Charissa replied calmly.

Jeff moved to stand beside his Mistress, his hand on his holstered pistol.

“Yes, you gave me one of your arrogant ultimatums; however, I have some new allies that would like a piece of the action in Los Angeles,” Naomi replied haughtily.

Charissa sighed and shook her head.

“Naomi, Naomi, Naomi…you really should know better. I went easy on you last time. I am willing to give you one chance now, one. Surrender and come with me. Spend some time as my pet, and I will turn you loose in oh, say a month. Refuse, and you won’t be able to regret it. I will make an example of you to Great Mistress Margot; the Syndicate is not welcome in Los Angeles,” she said, a menacing edge in her voice.

Naomi snorted.

“Oh my, you are full of yourself, aren’t you? My powers have grown, Charissa. I am not afraid of you,” she spat.

Charissa smirked; she looked at Jeff and nodded.

She was not close to ready to take on a woman of Naomi’s skill in hand-to-hand combat.

The male slave moved suddenly, rushing at Naomi.

An instant later, Jeff and the Australian hypnotist were exchanging blows, punching and kicking, dodging and blocking as Charissa and Maia watched.

The young brunette hypnotist began to back slowly toward the doors leading out onto the balcony as Jeff landed a solid kick to Naomi’s thigh an instant before she countered with powerful punch to his chest.

Maia turned, intending to flee; she was surprised to see a young woman with piercing blue eyes and dressed in a dark blue body suit standing in the doorway. She had her hands on her hips, mimicking Charissa.

“You must be Maia; are you going somewhere, honey?” she asked sweetly.

Maia scowled.

“Move, cunt!” she snarled.

“My name is Mistress Sammantha…bitch,” the woman replied sweetly.

Maia responded by launching a powerful kick at Sammantha’s face.

The young HypnoCorp employee ducked the blow, then countered with a kick of her own which Maia blocked.

Sammantha grinned.

“This will be fun,” she said.

“Yes, it will,” Maia replied eagerly.

The Australian hypnotist let out a shriek and attacked Sammantha again, and the two skilled young women were instantly locked in a vicious fight.

At the same time, Naomi and Jeff’s battle continued; both were breathing heavily, and Jeff was bleeding from his nose while blood trickled from the corner of Naomi’s mouth. Though Jeff was stronger than Naomi, the hypnotist was faster and slowly gaining the upper hand; eventually, she snapped out a kick that he failed to block, her sandaled foot hitting his chin hard.

Jeff stumbled back and fell.

He rose immediately to his feet, moving to engage Naomi again.

“Enough, Jeff. You performed well. Now please watch my back,” Charissa instructed.

“Yes, High Mistress,” Jeff replied, glaring at Naomi as he stepped back.

The Australian hypnotist smirked and blew him a kiss.

“Playtime is over, Naomi. You are out of your depth,” Charissa said menacingly.

Naomi snorted and reached up to remove her pendant.

“If you say so; have a look at this,” she said, raising her hand so the diamond and ruby necklace dangled before Charissa’s eyes, sparkling brilliantly.

“That is lovely; I will add it to my collection. Now look into my eyes…,” Charissa said in a powerful voice.

Teagan continued to kneel silently.

While Charissa was confronting Naomi, Sammantha and Maia’s battle continued; what had started out as a contest between two skilled marital artists had devolved into a wrestling match, complete with hair-pulling, shrieking and awkward punches as they rolled about the floor. Maia ended up on top of Sammantha, straddling her as she pinned her arms to the ground.

“You fucking cunt! I am going to make you eat my ass!” Maia said angrily.

Sammantha did not reply, taking a deep breath and focusing her fabulous blue eyes on Maia’s hazel ones.

The Australian hypnotist smiled.

“Want to try me, do you? Okay…look into my eyes…,” Maia said, focusing her own incredible gaze on Sammantha’s eyes.

You look into my eyes, dear…look deep into my eyes and relax…,” Sammantha countered.

As the two young hypnotists began to duel, Charissa continued to stare at Naomi intensely.

“Look at the ruby, Charissa. Follow it with your eyes…,” Naomi was saying.

She had begun swinging the gorgeous pendant smoothly, and Charissa felt an instant powerful urge to watch it moving back and forth.

“I don’t think so, Naomi,” she said.

Charissa’s eyes began to glow with a shimmering blue light; her hair began to float upward, writhing about as if it were a nest of serpents.

Naomi gasped as the light leapt from Charissa’s eyes into her own, slamming into her with enough force to rock her back a step; her pendant slipped from her grasp.

Charissa trembled slightly as she continued to pour powerful hypnotic energy into Naomi.

The Australian hypnotist let out yelp as she struggled to look away.

She could not, held fast by Charissa’s incredible power.

Naomi shrieked as she solidified into an incredibly detailed stone statue.

Charissa gasped as she allowed the Medusa’s gaze to fade, swaying on her tall heels; the Medusa’s Gaze was exceptionally tiring to use.

Jeff immediately stepped forward and put his arm around his owner to steady her, an expression of awe on his face as he looked at the petrified Naomi.

“Thank you, Jeff. I am fine,” Charissa said quietly, quickly regaining her balance.

Sammantha and Maia’s duel had progressed while Charissa was dealing with Naomi; the two young hypnotists continued to stare into one another’s eyes, each speaking in a firm, soothing monotone, both feeling themselves dropping into trance.

“You are…com-completely…relaxed…now…you…you…,” Maia stammered softly.

“All the way down…deep, deep in trance now…you cannot move or speak…only listen and obey…listen…and obey…,” Sammantha was saying from beneath her.

The HypnoCorp employee was speaking slowly as she fought to keep from going into trance even as she continued to hypnotize Maia.

Sammantha’s voice was stronger, her words penetrating her opponent’s defenses faster.

“I…I…obey…,” Maia mumbled.

She stiffened and fell silent.

Hypnotized.

Sammantha blinked rapidly, taking a deep breath as she cleared her mind of Maia’s influence.

“Get the fuck off of me,” she commanded.

Maia obeyed silently, rising to her feet and stepping aside.

Sammantha rose gracefully, smirking at her vanquished enemy before turning to her companions.

“Whew, that was close. Are you okay Charissa? Holy shit, you turned her to stone?” she asked incredulously upon seeing Naomi.

“I did; I saw no reason to duel her fairly. The Medusa’s gaze is a useful ability, though powerful enough hypnotists can resist it,” Charissa replied with satisfaction.

“That is incredible!” Sammantha said, awed by the High Mistress’s power.

She’d had no idea the power existed.

“Jeff, remove Naomi’s clothing,” Charissa commanded.

The male hypno-slave instantly moved to obey, quickly tearing off Naomi’s dress and removing her sandals and jewelry, leaving a perfect naked statue.

While Jeff was undressing the petrified hypnotist, Sammantha took a moment to deepen Maia’s trance and give her several suggestions.

“She makes a lovely statue, High Mistress,” Jeff commented, admiring his owner’s handiwork.

Charissa chuckled.

“I agree; she is far more tolerable like this,” she said

“Another trophy for your collection?” Sammantha asked, realizing what the “sculptures” in Charissa’s office were.

Charissa shook her head.

“No, I believe we will leave her for Margot; a little warning. Perhaps she will wise up and take the Syndicate elsewhere,” she said.

“Do you think she will?” Sammantha asked.

Charissa shook her head.

“Not a chance; she is very powerful; too powerful for me to simply petrify, and she has vast resources as well as powerful allies. No, I think she will stay and fight. However, I am glad we struck first,” the High Mistress replied.

Sammantha nodded in agreement.

The sound of approaching sirens were suddenly audible before she could reply.

“High Mistress, all of the Syndicate’s minions have been neutralized. The tactical team has withdrawn; two of them were wounded, but should live. The police are on their way,” Kukri reported, striding into the room.

The Indian slave was relaxed and calm, not a single hair out of place following her demolition of the Syndicate’s goons.

She bowed to Charissa, then stood silently awaiting her owner’s commands.

“Indeed they are; someone in the neighborhood likely took exception to our slaves shooting at one another. Not to worry, I accounted for that possibility. Let’s go down and greet the authorities. Sammantha, bring your prize; she is lovely,” Charissa said with a wink.

“Maia, you will follow me,” Sammantha commanded.

“Teagan, come,” Charissa said as she turned and walked out of the room.

The kneeling Aussie immediately jumped to her feet.

“Yes Mistress!” she said, hurrying obediently after Charissa.

Jeff, Kukri, Sammantha and Maia also followed the High Mistress out of the room.

* * *

Charissa sauntered out of the villa to see several LAPD patrol cars in front of the house, red and blue lights flashing. At least eight uniformed officers were spread out in front of the house, outside the fence. None were holding weapons, but each one had their hand on their service pistol, their expressions serious.

Inside the fence standing halfway up the sidewalk were two attractive women.

One of them was a classic beauty, five-seven with auburn shoulder-length hair and astonishing blue eyes and fair skin; she appeared to be around forty, and she had a sardonic smile on her lips. She was wearing a stylish black pantsuit, her large breasts straining against the low-cut, tight blue blouse beneath the jacket. Large silver hoops adorned her ears, and she wore an emerald and diamond pendant. On her right index finger was a gaudy gold ring set with a large polished piece of Burmese Jade. Her fingernails were a gunmetal color, and she wore tall black wedge sandals that revealed her dark green toenails and a platinum band on her right second toe.

Her companion was a couple of inches shorter, with long lustrous dark brown hair that was currently in a single braid; of mixed Asian and Caucasian heritage, she had a pretty face with high cheekbones, dazzling hazel eyes and pouty lips that were currently in a playful smirk.

She was wearing a dark purple open-shouldered long-sleeved blouse and tight jeans, along with flat brown leather sandals. Her earrings were simple emeralds, and a gold pendant hung around her neck on a long white gold chain; it was engraved with a spiral pattern, and had an emerald glittering in the center. Several silver rings adorned her fingers; her short fingernails were painted black, as were her toenails. She had a tattoo of a Triskele on her right ankle, and she wore a silver chain with a small harp charm hanging on it.

Both women were very fit, and radiated confidence; each one had a badge and holstered pistol on their belt.

Charissa noticed that the shorter woman had her sidearm on her left hip, making her left-handed.

Nice feet on both of them as well, the High Mistress also noted with approval.

“Who are they?” Sammantha asked quietly.

“Hypno-Feds, if you can believe it,” Charissa replied.

“Oh of course they are; silly me…,” Sammantha replied dryly.

Charissa and her group stopped five feet from the two women.

“May I help you ladies?” Charissa asked pleasantly.

“High Mistress Charissa. I am Agent Goodspeed, this is Agent Chen. We are with Hypnotic Affairs,” the taller woman said pleasantly.

“Lovely to meet you,” Charissa replied with a hint of sarcasm, pointedly not introducing any of her companions.

“Looks like you have been having some fun,” Agent Chen said, raising her eyebrow.

Charissa smiled.

“I bit, yes,” she allowed.

“Would you like to let us in on what is going on?” Agent Goodspeed asked.

Charissa laughed.

“Not really,” she said nonchalantly.

Goodspeed smirked.

“Right now we are just talking off the record…that could change,” she said with a smile.

Charissa snorted.

“Save it, Agent Goodspeed. I called Angela Bailey, and I know she sent you over here. You aren’t foolish enough to try to arrest me, especially since she told you not to. You see, Angela is a friend of mine, we have a lot of history,” she replied smugly.

Agent Goodspeed’s smile became brittle, and Agent Chen frowned.

“Alright, let’s cut the shit. If you think we are walking away empty-handed—,” Agent Goodspeed began irritably, her hand moving reflexively to her pendant.

Charissa tensed, and Jeff’s hand went to his pistol. Kukri stood calmly, as did Sammantha, although the latter shifted into a fighting stance.

Agent Chen stepped up and cleared her throat before Goodspeed could say more.

“Okay, let’s all chill out; we meant no offense, High Mistress. My name is Amelia, by the way. We would be grateful if you would share whatever you are willing,” she said reasonably.

Charissa broke into a grin.

“Certainly, Amelia. It is nice to meet you, by the way,” the High Mistress said.

She proceeded to explain what had taken place.

Goodspeed and Chen listened carefully, their expressions neutral as they absorbed the information.

“Shit, so the Australian Hypnotist Syndicate is setting up shop in L.A. I guess we live here now. High Mistress Charissa, I apologize for my attitude earlier. I’m Megan,” Goodspeed said, offering her hand in a show of respect.

Charissa shook it.

“No apology necessary, Megan. And as far as you going back to Angela empty-handed, you may take Teagan here and utilize her as you like; Maia my associate Sammantha will be keeping as a trophy, it that is acceptable,” she said.

Both H.A.D. agents smiled.

“Thank you, High Mistress; one Syndicate member will be plenty for us to start with,” Megan replied.

“Well then, if that concludes our business, we really need to be going. Agent Goodspeed, Agent Chen, it has been lovely,” Charissa said pleasantly.

The High Mistress turned control of Teagan over to Goodspeed and Chen; then she and the H.A.D. agents exchanged polite goodbyes. Agent Chen waved to the LAPD officers to allow Charissa and companions to leave.

The officers watched as the statuesque High Mistress and her entourage climbed into the 4Runner and drove away.

“Well fuck,” Megan said after Charissa had gone.

“That is putting mildly. The Australians…wow,” Amelia agreed.

“This is going to be a major case. At least we have this twit to start with. Come on partner, let’s send the locals home and get back to the hotel. We need to call Angela and fill her in, then let’s grab some dinner. Teagan, come,” Megan said, turning and walking toward the line of police officers.

“Yes ma’am,” Teagan said obediently.

“Sounds good. What are you thinking?” Amelia asked as she followed her partner.

“How about Mexican?” Megan replied.

“I meant about this huge case we just caught. But Mexican does sound good,” Amelia said, shaking her head and laughing.

* * *

“Well done today, Sam. Truly well done,” Charissa said.

The High Mistress was seated on a comfortable white sectional in her personal living space on the top floor of the Rissa Industries building.

She had showered and was wearing a short pink silk robe.

In her hand was a glass of very expensive champaign.

Sammantha sat beside her, similarly showered and dressed, though her robe was sky-blue.

Kukri stood nearby; she was naked and had her hands behind her back, her face expressionless as she awaited her owner’s orders.

“Thank you Charissa. It was an honor to assist you,” the young HypnoCorp executive replied, sipping her own champaign.

Maia was on the floor in front of her, completely naked as she sucked on Sammantha’s toes.

“Things are going to get very…interesting in Los Angeles, and it will occupy a fair amount of my time. Amanda and HypnoCorp are going to need you at your best,” Charissa remarked.

She casually leaned over and poured some of her champaign onto her ankle so that it ran down onto her bare foot, so that a naked Jeff could lick and suck it off her toes.

“I won’t let you down,” Sammantha replied confidently, finishing her champaign.

“I have complete faith in you. Now, let’s move this celebration along, shall we? Jeff, get up here and fuck me. Hard,” Charissa said, setting her empty glass aside and rising.

She let her robe fall to the floor before moving to bend over the arm of the couch.

“Yes High Mistress!” Jeff replied eagerly, rising and moving behind Charissa.

His cock was rock-hard.

“It is a shame you don’t like men, Sam. Jeff has a very nice cock, and I’d be happy to share it,” Charissa said with a giggle.

She gasped as Jeff slid into her and began to thrust.

Sammantha giggled as well.

“Yeah, sorry; ladies only. Speaking of which…Maia, you will eat me,” Sammantha ordered, opening her robe.

She leaned back and spread her legs.

“Yes Mistress!” Maia said, moving to obey.

A moment later both Charissa and Sammantha were moaning and shrieking with pleasure.

* * *

While Charissa and Sammantha were enjoying themselves, Great Mistress Margot was sitting cross-legged with her eyes closed, on the floor in the center of the master bedroom of her recently purchased luxury condo in Los Angeles.

She was naked, her long light brown hair cascading over her shoulders and down her back.

Deep in self-hypnosis, the powerful hypnodomme was meditating on the next move in her agenda.

Margot came out of her trance and opened her eyes as a cell phone began to vibrate softly on the carpet beside her.

Opening her magnificent green eyes, she answered the call and put it on speaker.

“Yes?” she said.

“Great Mistress, there is a situation with Mistress Naomi,” a man’s voice said timidly.

“A ‘situation’?” Margot asked, a hint of irritation in her voice.

“Yes Great Mistress. It appears that she has been…petrified,” the man replied.

Margot frowned slightly.

A gorgeous woman of forty-four, she rose and stretched her fabulous, fit and toned body.

“I see. Hugh, call Mistress Kaitlyn and let her know I want to see her right right away,” Margot ordered.

“Yes, Great Mistress,” Hugh replied.

Margot gracefully tapped her phone screen with her big toe, ending the call.

“High Mistress Charissa would like a fight, it seems…,” Margot mused aloud as she walked into her huge closet.

The Great Mistress was more than happy to give her one.