The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CHARADE

Mc ff

“Everyone can be hypnotized.”

“Bull,” I snort.

“I’m serious. Lauren, everyone can be hypnotized,” Madison repeats assuredly.

Madison is an old friend of my roommate Holly. They bumped into each other yesterday and Holly invited her to come over and have a drink.

“Lauren, you can’t just say it’s bull,” Holly adds. She turns to Madison: “Tell me, how can you be so sure?”

“It’s a scientific fact. We have developed procedures at the Department of Applied Psychotherapy, where I work. A trained therapist can use these efficaciously. ”

I don’t care, and my attitude probably shows, but Holly’s clearly interested. She’s been continuously probing Madison about her work.

“You’re a therapist now?”

“I’m doing research and training to eventually become one.”

“And you use hypnosis for what?”

“For dozens of things. But mainly treatment of phobias and other irrational behavior.”

“Hypnotize me, to show Lauren wrong,” Holly offers.

“That wouldn’t prove anything,” I object.

“You’re right,” Madison says. “The only way to convince Lauren, is to hypnotize her.”

Apparently it’s crystal clear I am against this stupid idea.

“Don’t worry,” Madison says smoothly. “I will just make you do a few small things to convince you. Nothing serious, nothing that can hurt you. You will just feel relaxed afterwards.”

“Okay,” I grumble.

We are standing in the middle of the room. Madison tells me to look into her eyes and keep watching her. She slowly starts to speak.

“Relax. You will relax completely. My voice makes you relaxed. There is nothing but my voice. Only my voice exists. ”

Madison carries on like this. Her voice is soft and soothing, but her words are dull and repetitive. I yawn.

“You may yawn. Yawning means relaxation. You will yawn and listen to my voice. My voice makes you relaxed. There is nothing but my voice. Only my voice exists.”

It’s fucking boring! My thoughts wander. It’s a challenge to keep staring at Madison’s eyes, if your thoughts remain so alert.

But Madison just drones on for ages. “My voice gives you commands. Only my commands exist. My commands make you relaxed. ”

I just want to ask her to stop, when she finally wraps up:

“Only my commands exist. You will submit to my commands. You will be completely under my control. I will count back from ten to zero. At zero, you will be under my control. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero.”

I want to tell Madison that she failed to hypnotize me. But I decide to wait for a few moments, to see what she has in store for me. And refusing a command would be so much more convincing!

Madison steps back.

“Lauren, you are hypnotized.”

I have trouble not bursting out in laughter. From the corner of my eye, I see Holly sitting on the couch, watching me intently. Girl, will I have a surprise for you!

“Lauren, raise your left arm.”

What a stupid command, I say to myself while I calmly raise my arm.

“Good girl. Now act like a chicken.”

That’s just a cheap vaudeville trick, I think while I jump and cackle through the room. Is this best she can do? It doesn’t impress me.

“And now for something more daring; pull off your shirt and jeans.”

I decide to comply. I bite my tongue because I want to ask if I should also remove my bra too—but that would give me away. I decide this is as far as I want to go. Shirtless is fine, but topless is out of the question.

Madison turns away, giving me the opportunity to glance at Holly; she’s staring at me with big eyes, eyes filled with -something.

Then suddenly Madison addresses Holly.

“You like what you see.” It is not a question.

Holly lowers her head and nods.

“Look into my eyes, Holly. I did not just hypnotize Lauren. You were listening to my voice too. My voice made you relaxed too. You are already this close to being hypnotized fully. You will look into my eyes, Holly.”

Holly slowly looks up again and now focuses her gaze on Madison.

“There is nothing but my voice. Only my voice exists. My voice relaxes and commands you too.”

Madison again drones on in this fashion, but now I’m paying full attention. Holly is taken by surprise and unable to resist, and I am curious how this will end. Madison doesn’t need long, and she quickly arrives at the final phrases:

“You will be completely under my control. I will count back from ten to zero. At zero, you will be under my control. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero.”

Madison first checks that Holly is indeed under her control; Holly sluggishly but duly raises her left arm and cackles like a chicken.

“Let’s take a seat.” Madison gestures to the couch; Holly and I sit down on it. Madison takes the chair.

“Holly, I know something’s bothering you.”

Holly nods.

“Listen to my voice. You have to tell me, Holly.” Madison’s voice is smooth and sweet.

“Yes, Miss. Something’s bothering me.”

“A secret.”

“Yes, Miss. I have a secret.”

“Listen to my voice. Secrets hurt; but telling secrets makes them disappear. Tell me about your secret.”

“I want to fuck a woman.” A pause. “I want to know what it’s like to lick a pussy, to taste a cunt.”

‘Whoaaa,’ I think, this is serious stuff. She’s never told me this, or even hinted. She’s hidden this secret really well.

“This is not a surprise for me, after we met yesterday,” Madison says. “We talked about sexual preferences. And when you left, I saw you glancing at women. Stealthily glancing, but I am trained to notice such things.”

Hell, I never noticed Holly staring at me, until a few minutes ago.

“I think you want to fuck Lauren. Am I right?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Why?”

“Lauren’s hot,” Holly says.

Madison looks at me.

“Lauren, you’re not a lesbian.”

“No, Miss,” I say.

“But you like to experiment.” It’s not really a question; it’s basically a statement of fact. Madison’s a smart observer.

“I do, Miss.”

Madison smiles: “We have a girl who’s curious and a girl who’s not afraid to experiment. One on one adds up to two.”

I hesitate. I could easily stop this, reveal that I am not truly hypnotized, and get dressed again. But that would surely hurt Holly. And besides, it would spoil this opportunity; I do like to experiment.

Madison sighs, and mumbles something about having forgotten to give a clear command.

“Holly, you will undress Lauren. You will lick Lauren’s pussy until she orgasms. Lauren, you will guide Holly.”

Holly does not falter. She unclasps my bra, it falls on the floor. Then she lowers my thong, and it ends up next to my bra. Then she kneels on the floor, and I stretch out on the couch, one foot on the floor, one leg pulled up. I push Holly’s head between my thighs.

I’ve always taken the effort to shave my pussy, in the hope of being pleased orally. Men often disappointed me in this respect, but Holly doesn’t. Her tongue slowly licks my labia until I’m all wet; then it finds my cunt and descends deeply. But I crave for something else; my hand pulls her head slightly up, then pushes it closer; Holly’s tongue darts to my clit. That’s what I need, that’s all what I need, I need nothing else, and the orgasm washes over me.

Madison’s still sitting on the chair, smirking. I want to tell her that I faked being hypnotized, but the absolutely unfaked orgasm has drained me.

“Lauren, Holly, listen to me. You will never mention to anyone that I was here. Actually, I think it is better if you do not talk too much about this evening, but instead fuck each other silly, and live happily ever after. I will now leave. The sound of the closing door will awaken you from your hypnosis.”

She gets up, fetches her coat, and leaves unceremoniously. The door closes with an audible ‘cloink’.

We’re sitting on the couch, Holly’s still a bit dazed, eyes still squeezing.

“I fell asleep, I think.” She suddenly looks alarmed. “Fuck, I forgot that Madison would come over.”

“Yeah, well, you see….” I start to say, then realize it would only confuse Holly if I try to explain what had happened. She’d been truly hypnotized, and Madison’s command to forget had apparently worked.

“Are you sure it would be tonight?” I offer as a way out.

“Hmm, I guess so.” Holly’s voice trails off. “I feel a bit… absent.”

I notice she’s staring at me.

“Lauren, you’re nude,” she says.

It takes me a second to realize Holly’s correct, and that she’s still dressed, although there’s a small stain on her sweater.

“So what?” I shrug. “We’re home, no one but you can see me. And I have the feeling you like what you see.”

I move over to Holly, and sit down on her. My bare cunt rests on her upper legs; Holly’s ass is pinched between my legs. She’s sitting upright; her gaze is fixed on my tits, which slowly sway before her eyes. She can’t escape, but she doesn’t want to. She’s still relaxed and malleable; the aftermath of true hypnosis.

“See what you like? Or like what you see?” I tease her.

Holly answers by kissing my erect nipples. I unzip her sweater and loosen her bra. We French-kiss and fondle, but I’m eager for the real stuff. I push her back on the couch, lower her jeans, and start returning the favor of licking pussy.

The rest is a pink blur. We fuck each other silly, and live happily ever after.