The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 7

by Downing Street

()

PART II

Sipping tea in Morgana’s office, Heidi herself still seemed to be gently amused by the headmaster’s concerns. Morgana studied her for a moment. With her knees crossed, her short skirt rode up on her thighs. She swung one foot loosely in its white high heel. The outline of her brassiere was teasingly visible through the gauzy, tight blouse. She was wearing gold jewellery and liquid red lip gloss.

Something about Heidi’s unworried demeanour struck a chord. Despite the serious nature of their conversation, the woman seemed relaxed and unconcerned, almost goofy. After a moment, Morgana remembered where she had seen that attitude before: in newlyweds, or women immersed in a passionate, physical relationship.

That was it! Heidi’s smiling indifference suggested to Morgana that she was being regularly and thoroughly satisfied by a man who knew how to please her. “Deeply, sweetly, repeatedly”, one of Morgana’s old college friends liked to say. Heidi looked like a woman who was literally being fucked silly.

But if this were true, who was this mystery lover? Heidi had broken up with her previous boyfriend about the time she started her teaching job; she had confided as much to Morgana. She hadn’t mentioned any new liaison. That absence left open a third, illicit possibility. It was this possibility that had brought Morgana to confront her young prot‚g‚e.

“Is there something else on your mind?” Heidi wondered. “Or did you call me in because the female students are maturing into sexy young women?”

Morgana drew a deep breath. “There is something else, in fact,” she said. Might as well face it head on. “There have been reports—little more than rumours, really—of what might be called, excessive attention, devoted to one of your students.”

Heidi’s voice became guarded. “Have there now?” she said. “I hope you are not going to accuse me of dubious behaviour based on rumours.”

“Of course not,” Morgana said. “But people can be so suspicious. I thought it best to clear the air.”

Heidi said: “Fine, let’s clear the air. Wouldn’t want people to get suspicious while I do my job. Well then, who is this student to whom I am devoting excessive attention?” She set the last two words in air quotes.

“Kyle LaFrance.”

Unexpectedly, Heidi laughed. A tinkling, musical sound. “Kyle?” she exclaimed, still laughing. “Someone thinks I’m getting it on with Kyle?”

“That wouldn’t be my choice of words,” Morgana said. “It’s more a sense that perhaps you are too close with him. A question of boundaries.”

Privately, she understood Heidi’s scepticism. Kyle LaFrance was nicknamed NoChance-LaFrance and LaFlop by his fellow students. He was an outstanding student beyond measure, that much was indisputable. But he combined the brilliance of a young Newton with the social awkwardness of a baby giraffe.

He was lanky and pale. He wore thick glasses, yet he still bumped into things. He read books on quantum mechanics for fun. He was the kind of student who would build an atomic force microscope is his dad’s garage, then try to impress girls by explaining how it worked. He was still biding his time in college only because of a cock-up with his scholarship to read physics at Cambridge. It was inconceivable that Kyle would even have a date for the spring dance—in fact a date for anything—much less an affair with a teacher.

Morgana’s pretty young prot‚g‚e appeared to have recovered from her giggle fit. She was still smiling. “It’s fine,” she said. “There’s nothing to worry about. This is all explained in Chapter 7.”

Morgana blinked. “I’m sorry, what did you say? Chapter 7 of what?” Why were people always talking about chapters? She set down her tea. She reached behind her head and pulled the wooden pin out of the bob holding her hair up. Thick brown locks fell around her shoulders. She fluffed them up with both hands. That felt better.

“Chapter 7 of the subliminals that Kyle has been pumping through the sound system for the past three weeks,” said Heidi. She gestured toward the microphone on Morgana’s desk. She used it to make announcements. There were speakers in every room in the school.

Morgana twitched. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand. What’s this about subliminals?” She felt flushed. She unbuttoned her suit jacket. “Excuse me, but this has to go. It’s much too warm.” She leaned forward and hastily pulled off the jacket. Besides making her hot, it was ugly. What had possessed her to wear brown? The blouse underneath was much more flattering.

Now Heidi’s voice was patient. “It’s simple, really. Kyle hacked into the school computer and planted a bunch of subliminal suggestions in the public address system. You know what those are, right? They play on continuous loop, all through the school, all day long. That boy is so clever! Anyway, the best part is Chapter 7.”

“Ohhhh!” Morgana almost kicked the coffee table. Her eyelids fluttered. “But, but, the intercom, it’s usually turned off. I only turn it on to make announcements.” Strangely, the intercom wasn’t the only thing getting turned on. Morgana ran one hand around her neck, beneath her long hair.

“Doesn’t matter,” Heidi insisted. She shook her head, making her blonde hair flip. She has such lovely hair, Morgana mused. It would be so pleasant to run her fingers through it. Instead she ran her fingers through her own hair. She felt light-headed.

Heidi said: “Kyle set it up so that the subliminals play anyway, even when the microphone is disconnected. You’ve been hearing them for weeks, though of course you didn’t know it. Everyone has! Especially Chapter 7.”

This time Morgana groaned out loud. She curled her toes. “Why . . . why do I feel so warm?” She unbuttoned the top button on her gold-yellow blouse, then the second. She hesitated a moment, then undid the third button. She pulled the lapels apart. That felt better. It wasn’t really that kind of warmth.

She looked down. Her bra was completely exposed. That concerned her, a little. When had she started wearing red satin underwear? No matter. It felt good to show off her tits.

Her mind was trying to tell her to be alarmed, that undressing in public was utterly wrong, that her behaviour was bizarre. She was stuck on the word “tit”. She loved the sound of it. It was so brief yet so friendly: tit, tit, tit.

Out of nowhere, she found herself remembering an old joke. Two guys are talking: What do you think of Nicole?’ Nicole is shallow, selfish and spoiled.’ She has really big tits.’ Do you think she’ll go out with me?’

Morgana used to find that joke offensive. Now it made her giggle. She tore her mind away from her sudden fascination with a three-letter word. It took effort. She groped for understanding.

“Wait, wait. You’re telling me that a student—Kyle—has planted subliminal suggestions in the PA system? That’s monstrous! Isn’t it? What . . . what do these suggestions say?”

The shapely blonde beside her uncrossed her knees and crossed them the other way. Her miniskirt slid even higher. A hint of lace appeared at the hem.

“I really don’t know,” she said, without much concern. “Kyle says that I don’t need to know all the details. After all, he’s the genius, I’m just the sex appeal. Anyway, the subliminals are mostly preparation. Ground work, you might say. They get you thinking about sex, and being sexy, and looking pretty, and liking guys, and always wearing the highest heels. They prime your mind with wonderful new ideas until you’re ready to burst into bloom like a spring flower. Haven’t you noticed the girls acting all sexy and confused?”

“You mean . . . all that fuss, the high heels, the short skirts, the make-out sessions in the hallways. That was Kyle! Ohmygod it all makes sense now. He was in everybody’s head.” Morgana’s suspicion that there was more going on in her college than a sudden infatuation with killer heels was abruptly confirmed. No wonder the students didn’t seem to understand their own behaviour! The subliminal messages playing everywhere had confused thinking and befuddled priorities.

Students at this college were serious about their studies, driven to perform well. They obsessed about scholarships and grade standings. Yet under the seductive shower of Kyle’s suggestions, outward appearance had wrestled attention away from academics. Women started smuggling fashion magazines into study hall. They Googled “sexy hairstyles” on their mobiles.

Once, Morgana had come across a chemistry laboratory full of juniors huddled around someone’s laptop. They weren’t studying chemistry. They were watching a YouTube video on how to apply lipstick. Some of the class were taking notes.

“This is appalling!” Morgana declared. “Kyle’s subliminals are corrupting the entire student body! They’re making my students sex-crazy. We, we have to stop him.” She made an effort to pull her blouse back together. It seemed wrong to cover her titties.

Heidi seemed unperturbed. “Kyle is teaching the girls important stuff they can never get from books. He’s saving them so much trouble figuring it out for themselves. Anyway, the early chapters are all background. Nothing really happens until you get to Chapter 7.”

“AAAAAH!” The pulse of sexual pleasure that lanced through the headmaster made her eyes roll. She yanked at the remaining buttons on her blouse, sending one flying. She shrugged off the garment completely. Too many clothes!

The red satin brassiere underneath was a three-quarter cup with just enough thrust to ensure her breasts looked perky and pronounced. She remembered buying it now, along with a rack of other new foundations, as a sequel to her new school wardrobe. It was part of the teachers’ campaign to lead by fashion example. Though how her students were supposed to learn from her undergarments was a bit of a mystery.

Morgana turned her attention from her own endowments to gape at the young teacher beside her. She couldn’t help but admire. Heidi was so damned sexy. Every lad in the school must have the hots for her. No wonder Kyle couldn’t keep it in his pants.

Morgana had an epiphany. Abruptly the inconceivable became the undeniable. “You!” she cried. “You are having an affair with Kyle, aren’t you!”

“Ohmygod you know I am!” Heidi exclaimed. She leaned back into the sofa, eyes closed. “We fuck like all the time. My Kyle makes his toy feel goodie good GOOD.” She began to fondle her breasts through her blouse, lost in reverie. “Sometimes he does me between classes. Sometimes I drive him home and we screw in my car. Or I suck him off in the library, or give him a hand job in the cafeteria. I do anything he wants! I don’t care, as long as he keeps drilling me insane with his gorgeous big cock.”

She had her own blouse open now, displaying her young breasts in a lacy blue brassiere. She was squeezing and fondling them openly. She has yummy tits, Morgana thought absently. Tits, tits, titties, tits. Yummy titties but not as nicey as miney. Or as big. This conclusion made her feel smug.

Yet her conscious mind was still appalled. “But . . . but Heidi, you’re a teacher! You can’t—this is all wrong, boinking your brains out with a student—I mean, screwing a—no, shagging—No! I mean, having an affair! It’s absolutely forbidden.” As she was speaking, she reached behind her back to find the clasps on her bra strap. She shrugged off the restricting garment and tossed it aside. Her nipples were stiff and red.

“Yes, I used to believe all that stuff,” Heidi said, unconcerned. She lifted one leg high and ran her hand lazily down its length, smoothing her hose. She’s wearing stockings, Morgana mused, as her companion’s skirt lifted higher. Didn’t we stop wearing stockings to work in, what, 1965? But my god she makes them look hot!

Heidi continued: “but Kyle explained it all to me. He is so smart. Smarter than all his teachers, smarter than anybody. Way smarter than me, of course. So naturally the rules don’t apply. He has the absolute right to fuck a hottie like me if he wants. And anybody else he fancies.

“He used my computer to test the subliminals, before he gave them to the whole school. I was wallowing in them all day long for like, two weeks. That lad seriously fucked with my head!” She giggled easily. Her boobs bounced. “I was like, Chapter 3.”

“Those subliminals changed my whole life. First they made me like, crazy horny. I got so worked up I could hardly think straight. I started jilling off all the time, even here at school.

I didn’t know what was going on. Then one day I realized I was so horny and sex-addled because I was mad about Kyle. The sublims taught me that Kyle is like the hunkiest man in the world and that if I dressed up right sexy for him and gave him all my passwords and stopped wearing knickers and helped him break into the main office to get at the computer system, he would keep on fucking me couple times a day like the horny cock-pleaser I am. So I did, and he did. Boy did he ever!”

More giggles. She stretched both arms over her head, thrusting out her chest in its lace confinement. “Mmmmm, Kyle’s been fucking my body the way he fucked my brain. I feel wonderful.” She sighed like a happy bride.

“Heidi, please!” Morgana implored her, “Come to your senses. You know this is all wrong. You can lose your job, ruin your whole career. Kyle has manipulated you; he’s using you for his own ends.” She was acutely aware that she was arguing while half-exposed and visibly aroused. She knew she should cover herself; she couldn’t bear the thought of hiding her titties.

The fetching blonde turned toward her. She ran her fingers down Morgana’s arm. “Mmmmmm, Kyle can use me any time, any way he wants. And you too, baby.”

Morgana suppressed the urge to grab Heidi’s hand and start kissing her fingers. Instead she grasped at understanding. “Wait, wait. You said Kyle tested those horrible subliminals on you. Why are you Chapter 3? What happened to Chapters 1 and 2?”

“Oh, those. Kyle says when he first started his subliminals weren’t very effective. Even a genius needs to practice, you know? His first sublims didn’t do much except give people headaches. But he used them to get rid of old man Thornton. Convinced him to take early retirement, right?”

Understanding bathed Morgana like a sunrise. “He—he left in the middle of the term! Kyle knew the trustees would have to find an emergency replacement, there wouldn’t be time to hire.”

“And so sexy Morgana became headmaster,” Heidi explained. “Kyle thought you would be much more fun to play with. He was jolly right about that. You’re still a babe, Morgana.” She leaned over against her and planted a kiss on one cheek. She stroked a finger down Morgana’s left breast.

Morgana yelped. “Oh! Heidi, stop that! What are you doing!” For some reason she didn’t physically resist. She picked up her discarded blouse, with a distant idea of putting it on again. She succeeded only in balling it up in one hand.

“Hey, it’s fine, babe,” the leggy blonde whispered. “It’s perfectly all right for girls to play with girls. Especially if they’re hot. It’s all explained in Chapter 7.”

Instant bliss! Morgana let out a series of short gasps as her sexual thermometer soared again. She closed her eyes and quivered. “Oh! Oh, oh my word, s-so hot, so hot!” she exclaimed.

Heidi kissed her cheek again. She lifted Morgana’s left hand and placed it gently on the headmaster’s left breast. Automatically it began to squeeze and stroke. Morgana’s right hand abandoned the crumpled blouse and found her right breast. Now she was fondling her bounteous boobs with both hands. She lifted and kneaded them lovingly. She twitched in pleasure when her fingers pinched a protruding nipple.

She was creaming shamelessly, probably wetting her skirt. She began to slide one hand downward, to where her thrumming pussy demanded attention like a hungry kitten. She couldn’t seem to stop it. “Heidi, why—why am I feeling this way? What’s happening?”

The blonde beauty beside her smiled kindly. “You’re coming alive, baby,” she whispered, leaning close. “You’re learning the truth about yourself. Kyle’s subliminals are banishing all your silly inhibitions and that stupid fantasy about being a modern, independent woman and letting loose the horny, cock-crazy sexpot you really are. Here, let me help you with that.”

She brushed aside Morgana’s hands, which were fumbling with her skirt without her fully realizing it. Heidi’s hands were efficient. Buttons and zippers quickly yielded. “Lift your bum for a second, baby,” she said, “that’s the way.” A moment later Morgana’s skirt was on the floor.

Instantly Morgana’s hands began stroking at her cleft. She was wearing pantyhose and red satin panties. Still too many clothes! She was perspiring. Her hair was tussled and damp.

She rallied a protest. “Heidi, this isn’t, isn’t right. You know—oh god I’m so turned on—you know this isn’t real. If we work together I think we can—”

Heidi used two fingers to gently close her lips, like she was shushing a child. “Don’t think, baby. You’re not very good at it. All you have to do is feel. And obey. Obeying is the best. Obedience is what we were made for; it’s what makes us truly happy. Stop pretending you can think for yourself and feel the pleasure of obeying Kyle. That’s all explained in Chapter 7.”

“OHMYGOD YES YES YES!” Morgana shouted, as her body quivered and twitched in delight. She leaned back for long seconds, thrusting her hips off the sofa, fondling her big breasts with both hands. Now the insistent need in her pussy would not be denied. When she snaked her left hand downward she discovered no impeding underthings. Her pantyhose were ripped open; her knickers were ruined. Distantly, she noticed Heidi dropping a pair of sharp scissors into her purse.

This was all insane, mad, impossible. It didn’t matter. She was in heat. Her pussy was sopping beneath her fingers. She stroked herself eagerly, one hand holding her labia apart so the other could stroke more effectively. It was lewd, wanton behaviour. She was displaying herself like a harlot. She couldn’t imagine stopping.

“You’ll want to be wearing proper stockings from here on,” Heidi explained, as she casually stroked Morgana’s left breast. “Pantyhose get in the way. Anyway, Kyle likes stockings so that’s all that really matters, isn’t it.”

Morgana gazed at the younger teacher through lidded eyes. Her fingers stroked. Of course she would wear stockings. She would wear stockings every day, everywhere, all the time, even to bed. And fishnets. And lace, and colours and patterns and anything else that Kyle liked. She would dress like Hottie Heidi in stockings and too-short miniskirts and high-high heels and low cut sweaters to show off her big titties.

Heidi’s face was inches from hers. She was looking back at her superior with affection. At that moment she appeared to Morgana as the most desirable woman in the world. Morgana couldn’t resist kissing her. She leaned forward a little to bring her lips against Heidi’s.

The kiss was a taste of heaven. Heidi’s lips were soft and moist. They slid against Morgana’s with exquisite tenderness underlain with desire. The thought flitted through Morgana’s dizzy mind that she had never in her life kissed a woman before. Something told her that Kyle would approve. Especially if he could watch. The kiss became intense.

“Here, let me do that, baby,” Heidi cooed, when their lips were free for talking. She pulled Morgana’s fingers out of her pussy and replaced them with her own. Morgana made no protest. She squirmed and grunted on the sofa.

“You understand now, don’t you,” the younger teacher said, still stroking, “why being one of Kyle’s playthings is the best thing ever. And the best part is, you get to help him release the whole school!”

Morgana was breathing hard. “The s-school?”

“That’s right. Everyone in the building has been bathing in subliminals for weeks. They’re primed and ready. We’ll trigger them all, a few at a time, until every woman in school is a boy-crazy tramp and every lad is in heaven. That’s what Kyle wants. We’ll do the teachers too, the support staff, everybody!” She leaned over and began to kiss one nipple. Her wrist never stopped.

Morgana’s hips were thrusting up and down, rising to meet Heidi’s magic fingers with each thrust. A tiny sliver of rationality poked through the sexual heat. “But . . . but what about . . . the others. P-parents. Visitors. The Board of Ah! Ah! Ah! Trustees! They’ll—Nnnnnnnnng! They’ll n-notice. We’ll get caught!”

Heidi’s hand was flying now. Her lips and tongue laved Morgana’s heavy breasts. “Oh don’t you worry, baby,” she cooed, “that’s all covered in Chapter 8.”

Morgana’s scream as the orgasm seized her could be heard far down the corridors.