The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Channel 147

“So if it is so annoying, why do you wear short skirts?” David asked.

“Look, nobody can tell me what I can and cannot wear.” Geri curtly said and turned back to the show.

David had known Geri for years, and had always had a thing for her. It seemed like she read his mind; every time he came close to having the courage to ask her out, she would mention some new boyfriend that he had heard nothing about. That went on for about 8 years, and now they were both 20 and in college—they just happened to both end up at the same college. Geri had very strict parents, and had always been very conservative, but now she was beginning to feel liberated. His crotch wasn’t.

Geri was a knockout. She was about 5′9″, and had long, straight dirty blond hair. Her breasts were a little small for his taste, barely a B cup, but she had an amazing fashion sense, and definitely made the most with what she had. She had been a soccer player in high school, so her legs were toned beyond belief. A perfect tummy and a beautiful smile—what more could a guy ask for?

David had gotten the guts to ask Geri to a show put on by the dance program at school, so now here they were. They had always been good friends, always on the edge of possibly being more, or at least that’s what Geri let him believe. He knew that she had a boyfriend a couple of states away and that he had no chance, but he was the kind of guy to hope in hopeless situations.

The show came to an end, and there was a concert downtown that they had talked about going to see, but it didn’t start for a few hours.

“Well, I’ve been meaning to show you my apartment. You want to come over and hang out until it starts?”

All David could think to say was, “Sure.”

The time passed by, and as usual they had great conversations. She had offered him some food and a beer. A beautiful woman, good food, and a cold beer—the quickest way to a man’s heart. Soon it was time for the concert to start, but they were having such a good time that they decided to stay in. They talked for hours in her living room, but she never got near enough for even a slight touch, but those legs! She was wearing a short black skirt, black sandal heels to match, and a tight v-neck sweater. She had gorgeous feet with beautiful toes (the middle toe longest), and pastel purple toenail polish. From head to toe, he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. She kept him eating out of her hand for hours, and finally said it was about time for bed. With a wish-it-were-a-hug, and a quick goodbye, he was out the door and in the parking lot.

Before he got in his car, he looked back up to her apartment door one last time, but something wasn’t right. He saw flickering lights coming from where her door should be. “Oh no,” he thought, “The door must have flown open again.”

He knew that their door had a tendency to fly open, and also knew it was a pain to get their two kittens back in, so he thought he’d go back and lend a hand. He found both kittens alone on the steps, and quickly swooped them up. The door was open, the TV on, and nobody was to be seen. He brought them back in the apartment and closed the door behind so they wouldn’t get back out. He looked around to see why Geri hadn’t come after the kittens, but didn’t see anybody. “She must have been really tired; I guess she’s already in bed. She left the TV on and everything,” he said to himself as he moved toward the door, and that’s when it happened.

A faint green glow from the back of her TV caught the corner of his eye. He knew he shouldn’t snoop around her apartment, but he had been wondering about that TV all night. It seemed far too nice to be in their apartment. She had told him they had gotten it at a pawnshop. The manager had it stashed in the back, but brought it out especially for them and given them a great deal on it. Now his curiosity got the best of him; quietly he walked over to the TV and looked around back to see what was causing such a glow. It was a little metal strip with what seemed like a serial number on it, but it was green. That seemed perfectly normal, except for the green glow. He thought it must be some kind of electrical malfunction, and like the idiot (or not) that he is, he reached his index finger out to touch it. Instantly, the room turned green. He looked around, and the screen had become a kind of pastel green with black letters. He began to read:

“If you are reading this, you have been chosen as master over the master of this TV.”

“What on earth!? What is this thing talking about?” He continued reading:

“When you are finished reading this touch-screen manual, turn the TV to channel 147, and leave it there for the owner to see when she wakes up.”

“How does it know she’s a she, and what does it mean by manual?”

He saw a button that said, “Touch here,” so he did.

A long text-file popped up on the screen with a scroll bar to the right. Its title was “Master training manual.”

He began to read, finding it very interesting and very easy reading. Of course, he didn’t believe a word it said, but realized that once again tonight, his pants felt like someone had thrown a bear trap down them. It had all kinds of different concepts he had heard about in hypnosis stories like trigger phrases and guidelines on how to be smart and not get caught. Finally he came to the end, and found the remote. Changing the channel to 147, he saw a black and white spiral spinning slowly on the screen. He started to fall into it, but caught his senses quickly enough to turn away. He didn’t know what else to do, and if all else failed, he could always wait until Geri and Carrie (her roommate), and just slip out the balcony in the back unnoticed, so he climbed into the nearby storage closet, locked the door, and hid. He stayed awake most of the night with nothing but his thoughts and that eerie gray glow in the living room seeping through the crack at the bottom of the door. “Why did I do what it said?” he thought as his back became more and more cramped in that small closet. At least there were a lot of clothes lying around to make a little bit of a bed out of. Not long after, he was fast asleep.

Carrie was running late, so she didn’t even notice that the TV had been left on as she yelled, “See you later,” to her still mostly asleep roommate. Geri had to be in class in about an hour, so she had time for a little breakfast. She walked out in her pj’s and poured herself a glass of milk and a bowl of cereal. She went to the living room and realized the TV had been left on. She saw the spiral slowly turning on the screen and thought it must be some kind of test or something, so she went to change the channel. She grabbed the remote, much more slowly than she realized, and was about to change the channel, but her mind had wandered so far that she couldn’t concentrate enough to push the button. Her hand slumped on the couch with the remote in it and her mind slowly left the state of consciousness until she was lost in nothingness, peaceful, happy, drowsy nothingness.

David woke up and looked at his watch to find that he had slept much longer than he wanted to; it was already past 10AM, and Geri and Carrie would have both long since been in class. After a lot of debating, he finally got the nerve to open the door slightly and peek out. “Oh no!” he thought. There she was sitting on the couch in her pj’s staring at the screen. “She must have decided to stay home sick today!” He was afraid of the noise it would make if he tried to shut the door, so he just sat there frozen for what seemed like hours. Strangely enough, he heard no noise aside from the loud beat of his heart and some cars driving by outside occasionally. He peeked out again and saw her still there, in the exact same position as before. He noticed a bowl on the table in front of her, a glass of milk beside it, and she had the remote resting in her hand. It seemed limp, like she had fallen asleep watching TV. He realized the bowl was full, and so was the glass. The cereal looked really soggy from where he was. After another long silence, this time staring at her, he started to think it might have actually worked! Maybe she was sitting in a trance in front of the TV.

He couldn’t handle the waiting anymore, so he thought up a quick story. He had come back to bring the kittens in, seen the closet door open, went to close it but tripped and fell in and bumped his head. A horrible story, but it was something. He convinced himself it was like an improv show with his character was walking in with that story, and walked into the living room. Geri didn’t budge, not a wink, a nod, anything. Her eyes were fixed to the screen. He looked at the screen to see the same spiral as last night still slowly turning on the screen. He thought maybe if he was quick and stealthy, he could slip out the front door and pretend that nothing happened, but his curiosity got the best of him. He decided to stick to his story, and said, “Hey Geri.” No response. He said it again, and got the same response, nothing.

He asked her if she was ok, and with slow, autonomic speech, she said, “Y e s.”

Her voice seemed to snap something in David, and he began to think it actually had worked. He asked her another question: “How long have you been here?”

She answered with the same voice: “T h r e e h o u r s, t e n  m I n u t e s, a n d  t w e n t y f I v e  s e c o n d s.”

Her voice was beginning to freak him out, so he told her to speak in a normal voice. He asked her how she felt. “A little drowsy, spaced out, and very happy.”

He began to freak, her voice made him think she was back to normal, but a quick reflection at her lack of movement told him she was still under. He asked her if she had had a shower.

“No”

“Then you must be feeling very hot and sticky, aren’t you?”

“Yes”

“Would you like me to open the window?”

“Yes”

Now he was getting bold.

“Maybe if you just unbutton a couple buttons in your shirt, it’ll do the trick.”

She didn’t budge.

“Unbutton a few buttons in your shirt,” he repeated as more of a statement this time.

She immediately moved to unbutton the top 2 buttons of her shirt. He could see the insides of her breasts as they rested happy and perky upon her chest. He went and opened the window. It was actually a cool autumn morning, but he was starting to get really hot. As he looked back, he saw her nipples had been called to attention by the breeze, and as he looked down, so had he. He asked her what she was thinking.

“Nothing” (Which for once couldn’t be more true)

He told her she was still hot as the bear trap in his pants began to make him a little more bold. He told her that by taking her shirt off, she could cool off. Nothing. Once again, he told her in more of a statement to take off her shirt, and of course, immediately, she did. After 8 long years of imagining what those breasts looked like, he found that they were more perfect than he could have ever imagined. The pulled slightly to the outside, and were tipped with a light pink aureole and perky dark red nipples. He sat there staring forever. He finally realized that she was completely under his control, so he started following what the manual had told him. He told her to put her shirt back on ignoring the pain in his pants for now and began her training.

First he came up with a trigger phrase: “Bunny” seemed nice to him, so he explained to her how she would return to this state whenever he, and only he, said the word “bunny” directly to her. That taken care of, he found out that her roommate would be home in about an hour, and that neither she nor her roommate had any major engagements that day that they would really be missed at if they didn’t show up.

He gave her a few more suggestions, like she would have a powerful sexual desire for him when she woke up and would not be able to keep her eyes off his crotch. She would make every effort to rub against him or give him any kind of flash she could without being too obvious, and would not be able to focus on anything but him. She would also have a newfound attraction for her roommate, and would become even more aroused when she looked at Carrie’s breasts. Finally, He told her to go shower and put back on what she was wearing last night (He couldn’t resist seeing the exact same girl now completely under his spell). They sat and watched TV for a few minutes, this time with her all over him, and soon after, Carrie showed up.

HE had only seen Carrie in passing one time last night when she stopped by to grab some beer, but she was enough to take his attention off Geri for a few minutes. She had curly brown hair just past her shoulders, by his guess, about 36C breasts, and long tan legs. In his state of arousal, it’s fortunate that he has good control over his body, or he might have come right there in his pants. She was tired after a long day of class, a little surprised to see Geri all over this guy she’d never really seen around before last night, but she tried not to be too nosy about her roommates business, so she acted like everything was normal. She sat on a chair by the couch and began to watch TV with them. After a few minutes, He turned the channel to 147, and told Carrie to watch this for a while, “It’s very relaxing after a long day.” She didn’t see any harm in trying it, and soon she was deep into a trance just how Geri had been. He was about to turn and say “bunny” to Geri, but she was far into trance land when He turned around. He gave Carrie the same trigger phrase so He could put them both under at the same time, and sent her to her room. Now it was time to have fun.

He locked all the doors, shut the windows, and turned to Geri again. He had been waiting far to long to see her juicy (with a little bit of help from his suggestions) womanhood, and didn’t see the need to wait any longer. He had her stand up and slowly take off the v-neck. He had her sit on the desk and took a few pictures of her like that, for posterity sake, or if this ever wore off, some kind of blackmail to keep her quiet. He had put some music on, and had her slowly disrobe while He watched. She kept the heels on as she danced, but the skirt slowly slid off to reveal lacy black panties. Her legs were even more amazing than He had imagined. A dark patch in the front of her panties revealed that she was more than ready to be pleasured, but He couldn’t resist telling her she couldn’t cum until He gave her permission. Finally her panties slid down her thighs, over her toned calves, and onto the living room floor. He told her to come unzip his pants. His cock was beyond ready to blow, and sprung out very happily to be released. He told her to suck it. She had never given a blow job before, and He thought deep inside her eyes, He could see feelings of deep shame and fear, but she happily complied, and took his member into her mouth. Within seconds, his cum was all over her face, and she was licking it up with her fingers just as she had been told.

He had always wanted to see a woman masturbate, and he was feeling a little spent, so he told her to use the rest as lubrication as she pleasured herself. Obviously she was a little bit more practiced in that area and quickly began rubbing the cum all over herself. She began slowly, and focused on her breasts, but soon strayed down between her legs and began to stroke in ever increasing circles. Every time her fingers would pass her clit, she would shiver in pain and pleasure. Fingers slowly disappeared inside her until she was pumping all four furiously. She began to get very frustrated. She was never so aroused, and yet it was much easier to cum. David remembered his command and almost in a whisper said, “cum.” A scream escaped as she bit her lip and convulsed as she had never done before. She collapsed on the sofa, naked aside from the black sandal heels she was still wearing, and almost immediately fell asleep. David couldn’t remember the last time he was so happy, or so exhausted. He took off the rest of his clothes, cuddled up beside Geri on the couch, and was soon having amazing dreams that couldn’t possibly be as good as his new reality, but would have to do for now.