The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Changing Minds With The Touch Of A Button

Inspired by a picture created by Jay_Petto

Bonnie glanced out her apartment window and smiled when she saw people starting to filter into the Hubba Hubba night club that was located across the street from where she lived. When she had inherited the business after her father died from injuries sustained from being trampled in a wild beaver stampede, Bonnie’s first impulse was to sell the club and take the money to start a new life where she could use her intuitive knowledge of electronics to start up her own business. However, she had a secret admiration for the exotic dancers that performed at the Hubba Hubba as she figured that those women were really in control of what happened all around them and a single choreographed routine could reduce a wealthy lecherous man to a blubbering idiot.

“ Hey, Bonnie! Is there any leftover pizza in the fridge? " a red haired woman dressed in a white T-shirt and faded blue jeans called out from an area behind Bonnie.

“ Two pieces left, Jill, but one has mushrooms! " Bonnie called out and smiled as she heard her roommate grumble just a little. Jill had shared an apartment and shared Bonnie’s passion for electronics and in particular games. However, Jill had a habit of being low on funds whenever the rent was due or bills had to be caught up on. More often than not, Bonnie had to lend Jill money to shore things up and despite Jill’s promises to pay her back, Bonnie doubted that her friend’s job as a waitress at the local Owlies restaurant gave her that much free spending money.

“ Thanks! Ooops, gotta go! I’m taking an extra shift down at Owlies today! Talk to ya later! Oh, hi, Sammie! Hi, Sonny! " Jill called out and greeted the Wilson twins as she hurried out of the apartment and the two blonde women entered. Bonnie waved to them and told them to take a seat even as she privately hoped that they wouldn’t stay that long. The Wilsons were friendly enough but with an income derived off inheritances that were seven figures in amounts, neither woman had an ounce of ambition to do anything substantial with their lives. In fact, the only things Sammie and Sonny seemed to do on a regular basis was entertaining different men at their penthouse apartment and make snide remarks about Bonnie’s lifestyle and her association with the strip club. If it wasn’t for the fact that the Wilsons owned the apartment building and controlled Bonnie’s lease, Bonnie would have told the twins what orifice they could shove all of their money and moved out.

“ Hi, Bonnie! Busy counting the money from Howlies? " Sammie, who was dressed in a salmon colored shirt and white shorts, asked as she plopped herself into a chair opposite Bonnie and glanced at her fingernails in self admiration.

“ Ummm, Sammie, I told you the last time you asked that question that most of the money the club makes is from debit and credit cards and the cash that is collected is totaled up at the club itself. Right now, I happen to be working on a new computer game that I hope I can sell at that big electronics convention that is going to be held around here in a few months, " Bonnie intoned as she glanced at her laptop and the screen of code it was currently displaying.

“ I don’t think there will be many porn companies at that thing. Maybe you can get some of your strippers to give out copies of your little game to customers who shove a twenty in their G-strings, " Sonny said in a snotty tone that barely hid her contempt for Bonnie.

Bonnie was about to tell the Wilson twins to get out with a few colorful terms added in but she recalled an idea she had recently while surfing the internet and smiled. " No, it’s not that type of game at all. It’s an adventure game set at a high end shopping mall and all I need is people to test it to make sure I’ve got all the bugs and glitches worked out. Are you two interested? " she asked with her voice tinged in hope.

“ You mean, you want us to play it and tell you everything that’s wrong with it? Sure! When do we start? " Sonny intoned with a malicious gleam evident in her eyes.

“ Any time after supper tonight will be fine. I’ve got to finish adding a few lines of code and close the parameters file, " Bonnie murmured and smiled as Sonny and Sammie raced out of the apartment to get ready for what they saw an opportunity to ridicule Bonnie without having to hold back. However, the twins were unaware that Bonnie was preparing a little surprise for them and they couldn’t do a thing about it.....

After supper.......

“ Ok, ladies, take a seat on the couch while I connect the controllers to the system and make sure everything is set up all right, " Bonnie intoned as she motioned the twins to take a seat and handed them controllers to play the game. As Bonnie checked the connections, she heard Sammie and Sonny quietly whispering themselves and weren’t paying any attention to what she was doing.

“ All right. Everything is all set for the game. Sammie, Sonny, pick up the controllers and I’ll turn on the system. I’ll sit over at the table nearby and write down everything you say in my laptop, " Bonnie said and took a seat at the table that was not positioned to view the television images.

A moment or so after the Wilson twins picked up their controllers, the television screen flickered and the two women saw colors flashing on the screen in waves and circles. Almost immediately, Sonny and Sammie stopped talked as they stared at the screen with widened eyes and blank looks.

Nice to see that the little mind control element I added to the game code seems to have done its job. I must remember to post a thank you message at that online mind control forum for the members who advised me how to slip that kind of stuff into a visual display. Of course, I didn’t mention to anyone what I had in mind, " Bonnie thought to herself as she watched the twins stare at the screen with rapt attention.

After a short period of time, the colors on the screen stopped flashing and the console shut down. At that moment, Bonnie stood up and walked over to where Sonny and Sammie were sitting and still staring at the blank television screen intently. " Sonny, Sammie, listen to me. The voice you hear belongs to your new mistress. From this point on, you will follow any and all requests and orders made by me without hesitation. You will answer all instructions with ‘Yes, Mistress.’ Is that understood? " Bonnie intoned as she gazed at the twins.

“ Yes, Mistress, " Sonny and Sammie intoned in voices that were decidedly flat and lacked even the slightest sign of emotion or resistance to the request.

“ Excellent! Finally, I get to have a little fun and pay back for all those snarky remarks made by you two in the past. Now, both of you will stand up and remove all your clothing, " Bonnie said solemnly.

“ Yes, Mistress, " the twins said before standing up and began to silently remove their blouses and skirts. When they were down to their underwear, Bonnie told the duo to freeze in place and instructed them to think of themselves as store mannequins when frozen like this. Bonnie spent the next half hour caressing and fondling the duo’s bodies in every way she could imagine. Although Bonnie definitely preferred the company of men when it came to the bedroom, she had experimented a little bit during her college days and she privately thought that those encounters seemed to stir up a different type of passion than many of the men she dated before or since.

After finishing up her private play, Bonnie instructed the twins to sit back down on the couch and watch the screen until told otherwise. As Sonny and Sammie took their seats, Bonnie replaced the induction DVD with another one she had prepared as a joke a few weeks ago. Now, though, the Wilson twins were going to test out this part as well and if everything went as planned, things were going to change for the better at home and at work on a permanent basis.

All I need to do now is figure out who I can trust to help me test this part out without making a big deal out of it or creating too much trouble for me down the road..... " Bonnie thought to herself as she sat at the dining room table and contemplated in silence her next move. Meanwhile, the twins continued to stare at the screen and responded to the voice accompanying the images by lifting their arms and legs at appropriate times.

I think I have an idea who I can get and where to test things, " Bonnie thought as she took out her organizer and started making notes of what she had planned and who she would get to join her in the little escapade.

Four hours later..........

The club was closed for another three hours and Bonnie had told the workers not to show up at the Hubba Hubba until eight pm sharp as she had ‘private business’ to care of. Consequently, Bonnie was all alone in the club and seated at a table nearest the stage when the back door of the club swung open and two people entered as Bonnie expected.

“ Yeah, ummm, we’re here like we were asked to earlier. I gotta say, this place is a lot dingier than I was led to believe. Is it mandatory for people coming here have to smoke as well drink booze? " Sammie said as she wrinkled her nose in undisguised contempt at the surroundings.

“ Oh, Sammie, you are so nasty but so true. I wonder if the carpets in here have to be shampooed every day to get all the vomit and blood out of them, " Sonny chimed in as she pawed the carpet with the edge of her right high heel shoe.

“ Sammie, Sonny, I think you both are forgetting something. It’s practice time, " Bonnie said using the trigger phrase that had been implanted into the twins’ minds earlier. A moment or so later, the Wilson twins’ faces went blank and the two stood ramrod straight with their arms at their sides and eyes focused straight ahead though looking at nothing in particular.

“ Oh, very nice. Now, I want you two to go to the dressing rooms in the back and change into the outfits I have laid out for you, " Bonnie said smoothly and watched with an unabashedly huge grin etched on her face as Sammie and Sonny marched in the direction Bonnie indicated.

A minute or so after the twins were out of sight, the back door to the club opened once again and Jill walked inside. “Hiya, roomie! I got your text message a few minutes ago. So, what’s this about you needing me to help test a new kind of erotic game? " Jill said in her usual bubbly tone.

Smiling broadly, Bonnie pointed towards the blue and red controllers lying on the table next to her. " I need someone to help me carry out a little experiment involving two people we both know and, well, hate. Here’s the details.... " Bonnie said and started to lay out what she had in mind.

Just under ten minutes later, the Wilson twins emerged from the dressing room and stood on the stage to await their next orders. Each woman was wearing a latex bathing suit that barely covered their breasts and pussy and boots that ended just above their knees. Bonnie walked over to Sammie and Sonny and checked to make sure they were wearing the special earrings that came with the outfits and allowed for what she had planned to succeed.

“ Well, they’re all set, Jill. You take the red controller and I’ll take the blue one and I’ll show you some of the settings and combos you can do. All set? Let’s get started! " Bonnie intoned as she picked up her controller and hit the START button on the controller. A moment or so later, Sammie marched stiffly to the center of the stage and took a stance in front of the brass pole there.

“ Oooh, I think its time for some basic moves before we move into the combos and so on, " Bonnie muttered as she started pushing the up and down direction arrows on her controller. In response, Sammie grabbed the brass pole with her hands behind her head and thrust her torso and breasts outwards. When the down button was depressed, Sammie shimmied downwards with her head moving from side to side, her eyes closed and her mouth open seductively as Sammie slid into a squatting position.

“ Very nice! Now, it’s time to see if all the combos I learned on my stepbrother’s old game console worked as planned, " Bonnie said as her fingers flickered across the controller and mashed buttons in a pattern mimicking the code she had planted in the earrings. Seconds later, Sammie started to whirl and spin around the brass pole as if she had been pole dancing for many years.

“ Oh, my god! That is, like, so cool to see! Are you sure neither twin will remember about this? " Jill said with unabashed enthusiasm as she watched Sammie slither and writhe around the pole and stage area in front of them.

Bonnie chuckled softly as she depressed another series of buttons and viewed Sammie twist and contort in response. " Oh, they’ll remember this all right but with the programming I’m going to reinforce later tonight, it’ll be natural to them. Here, I’ll show you what buttons to hit when you get Sonny going, " Bonnie said as she set down her controller and handed the blue controller.

Five days later.........

“ Ooooh, now this is what I call a nice place, " Bonnie murmured as she wandered around the penthouse apartment that had formerly belonged to the Wilson twins. After the two had finished their private show at Hubba Hubba, Bonnie had Sammie transfer the ownership of the apartment to her. The twins subsequently moved into Bonnie’s old place with movers facilitating the transfer of personal belongings.

Bonnie figured that with some additional conditioning, the twins would be completely immersed in their new lifestyle as featured pole dancers at her club. From Bonnie’s perspective, she was giving the self centered brats a purpose and direction for their lives that they clearly lacked. They had transferred most of their money to a bank account Bonnie had under another name to avoid unwanted attention from people unaware of what was going on. With a bit of “encouragement”, Bonnie figured to have the twins talking and acting like true strippers in no time and wouldn’t need any more hypno reinforcement.

“ Hey, Bonnie, I was thinking that maybe I could use your hypno thingy to get a better apartment now. I know you arranged a good one for me after you moved out but I’m looking around here and I want something like this. I mean, you and I are the only people who know what the truth is about the twins so its only fair that I get a taste of the life you have now, " Jill called out as she wandered around the penthouse apartment and looked over the various items in it.

Hmmmm, sounds like Jill is either greedier or smarter than I planned. I might have to adjust things a little bit, " Bonnie thought to herself even as she motioned for Jill to join her on the couch.

“ Jill, before we get too settled, I need you to take a look at the final program I’m going to run to reinforce the changes to the Wilsons’ personalities. Sit over here, put on these glasses so the programming doesn’t affect your thinking and let me know if I should use this method or something more subtle, " Bonnie said to her roommate as she handed Bonnie a pair of tinted sunglasses and gestured towards the nearby television.

“ Ok. Geez, its cool that you want me to help with your program stuff. You never asked me to help you before, " Jill said as she donned the glasses and waited for Bonnie to start the program.

“ Oh, I think I’ll be getting you to help me a lot more in the future, " Bonnie intoned as she took a seat at the dining room table some distance and smiled unabashedly.

“ Ohhh.... " Jill said as her mouth hung open and her whole body seemed to relax involuntarily.

“ I suppose I should have mentioned that the glasses actually don’t protect someone from falling under the sway of my hypnosis program. Maybe some day I’ll figure out what device does do that but right now I’ve got to figure out where and what you’ll be doing in the future, " Bonnie said softly as she glanced at Jill staring at the swirling circle and flashing lights.

Some point in the future.......

“ We thought we’d stop by on the way into work and see if you like what we’re wearing, " Sammie exclaimed in a cheerful tone as she and her twin Sonny entered Bonnie’s apartment that had once been their own a short time ago though neither seemed aware of that fact. Both of the Wilsons were wearing tight pink midriff T-shirts that had Hubba Hubba written on them and tight white shorts that would reveal all of their asses with the slightest bending over.

“ Well, lemme see now. Hmmm, looks like the implants are making you two look even better for the club patrons, " Bonnie said as she walked over to Sammie and Sonny, who were standing ramrod straight, and liberally ran her hands over the twins chests. Ordinarily, this type of action would have provoked a strong reaction but Bonnie had conditioned the twins to accept and enjoy her caresses whenever they occurred.

“ Tsk, tsk, I think you have forgotten to wear your underwear once again. Is that right, Sammie? Sonny? " Bonnie said sternly even though she was secretly laughing. One other thing that she had conditioned the twins to do was forgetting to wear underwear whenever they planned to visit her.

“ Oh, sorry! It’s punishment time, isn’t it? " Sammie and Sonny exclaimed at the same time before bending deep at the waist and grasping their ankles with their hands. Smiling, Bonnie walked behind the Wilson twins and retrieved a wooden paddle she had purchased at an auction for items formerly belonging to a former private school. With a loud WHACK!!, Bonnie administered ten blows to the ample buttocks of Sammie and Sonny before bidding them to stand again.

“ All right, go back and put your bra and panties on before going into the club tonight. Oh, and Sammie, don’t forget you’re debuting your new Perfect Pussy routine tonight, " Bonnie said as put aside her paddle and ushered the twins towards the door.

“ Cool! I get to wear my Happy Kitty panties finally! Maybe I’ll be lucky and that guy who shoves Canadian hundred dollar bills in my G-string will be there. That would be, like, so cool!! " Sammie exclaimed before she and her twin left the room on their stiletto high heels.

It’s amazing how well they’ve taken to the implanted thoughts. Maybe they’ve always had a hidden desire to be strippers and just needed a little, well, prodding by me, " Bonnie thought to herself as she headed to her bedroom to take her clothes off in preparation for taking a shower and getting ready for an interesting night at the club. However, Bonnie paused after removing her clothes and decided she would spend a little while indulging in personal pleasure.

“ Jill, could you come in here please? I have a personal matter I need attending to, " Bonnie said as she stretched out on her bed and stretched her legs wide.

“ Yes, Mistress? What do you need? " Jill said as she entered the room. The blonde was wearing the bottom half of a French maid’s uniform, fishnet stockings and high heels that caused her hips to sway as she minced across the floor. Jill wore no top and had bright red circles of make-up applied to both of her cheeks that made her look quite tart like. However, thanks to Bonnie’s program, Jill’s only concern was pleasing her mistress Bonnie and doing whatever she asked.

“ I need a little pleasure today. Could you see to it down there? " Bonnie said with a hand gesturing towards her moist vagina.

Jill’s response was to join Bonnie on the bed where she started lapping at the pussy similar to a kitten lapping at a saucer of milk. As Bonnie laid back and enjoyed the pleasant sensations, she mused how a little computer program could bring her so much pleasure...

And if an upgrade could be done for future audiences....

THE END.....?