The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Changing His Mind

The end-of-year exams were imminent, and Nick had reached the stage where even a task as daunting as tackling the mountain of unwashed crockery in the sink seemed more appealing than revising. Nevertheless, he had forced himself to sit down with a sheaf of lecture notes he hadn’t looked at in months, and was on the verge of extracting some kind of meaning from a particularly cryptic paragraph when the doorbell rang.

Irritated at the distraction, he went out into the hall to open the front door, and his annoyance increased when he saw who was standing outside. His housemate’s ex, Constance, better known to everyone in their circle of friends as Creepy Connie.

“Rob’s out,” he told her. And he wouldn’t want to see you even if he were in. He resisted the temptation to voice the latter thought, remembering that Connie had a vicious slap when she thought she was being insulted.

She pushed past Nick and into the house. “No problem. I’ll wait for him.”

Nick closed the front door, rolled his eyes, and followed her into the lounge,.

“He might not be back tonight.” With a hint of satisfaction at getting to deliver the news, Nick explained, “He’s at his fiancée’s, and he often stays over when he’s with her.”

Connie took the revelation better than he’d expected or hoped. “Fiancée, eh? He moved quickly.”

Nick shrugged. “It’s been over a year since you two split up. He’s had plenty of time to decide that Val’s the one for him.”

She gave the same smug smirk that had always wound him up back when she’d been going out with Rob. “But you’ve had just as much time, and you still don’t have anyone, loser.”

That dig hurt, but he tried not to show it. “There are worse things than being single.” Like being stuck with a bitch like you.

The smirk became a sneer. “You really hate me, don’t you?”

He shook his head. “Hate’s an active thing. Until you turned up just now, I hadn’t even thought about you for ages.”

“No?” She grinned maliciously. “Well, you’re gonna be doing it a lot more from now on.”

Something about the way she said that made Nick nervous. Was she planning some kind of revenge against Rob? And willing, even intending, to harm him at the same time?

“I think you should leave now,” he said.

“You think all sorts of things,” she retorted. “You’ve got a very messy mind.”

That wasn’t how he would have put it, but it summed up the trouble he had remaining focused on any given topic, which was why he really needed to knuckle down and get on with that revision. “I have to get back to work, so you need to go now. I’ll…” He bit back the word ‘warn’, “tell Rob you were looking for him.”

“No you won’t.” Her eyes locked onto his.

“Look, I’m not lying just to get rid of you, if that’s what you think.”

“I know.” Her grin widened. “And you’re about to get a proper taste of what I think.”

“Is that some kind of threat?”

She leaned towards him, not breaking eye contact, and whispered, “The thing is, I’m a telepath.”

You’re a nutter. He tried to avert his eyes from her gaze, but seemed unable to look away.

“Seriously,” she said. “That’s why they call me creepy. ’Cause I know what people are thinking, and sometimes I forget that they haven’t said stuff out loud, and I talk about things they didn’t tell me, and that freaks them out.”

It was true that her nickname was, at least in part, because of how uncannily well-informed she seemed to be about matters that didn’t concern her, but there had to be a better explanation for that than telepathy.

“Nope,” she answered his unvoiced objection, “That’s it. And while I’ve been away I spent some time working on developing my mind powers, so now I’m able to send thoughts as well as receiving them. I can make you think what I want you to think.”

Nick felt a sudden insane compulsion to kiss Connie. Resisting the urge took some effort, but he managed it.

She stepped closer. “Ooh, you’ve got a bit of fight in you. I wasn’t expecting that. Well then, getting Rob back can wait. All of a sudden I’m more interested in breaking you. Right now you might not want to be… how did you think it? ‘Stuck with a bitch like me,’ but pretty soon I’ll have you eating out of my cunt.”

Grimacing, he stepped back, and felt the wall blocking his retreat.

Connie advanced once more. Her brow furrowed, and then her eyes gleamed with delight. “Ah! You like titties. Why don’t you give mine a good feel?”

Nick intended to try and push her away, but somehow the mental instruction to his arms got confused, and his hands came up to grasp her breasts instead. While not massive, her boobs filled his hands quite satisfactorily, and he found himself unable to keep from fondling and caressing them. Despite his loathing of her, and the fear he felt at having lost control of his actions, he felt the first undeniable stirrings of arousal.

“That’s better,” she gloated, and Nick felt a shudder of pleasure run through her body. “You’re not bad at this, actually. Might be a better catch than I thought.”

Something deep inside Nick told him not to give in, and he attempted to focus on that rather than the feel of Connie’s tits or his swelling cock. At last his hands came away, but his triumph was short-lived—if it even was a triumph—as Connie took advantage of the opportunity to pull her top off over her head. She had no bra on underneath, and as soon as her naked breasts fell free, Nick’s hands returned to them, stroking and squeezing, the touch of her bare flesh making him harder still.

* * *

“Suck my nipples,” Connie commanded, and as Nick moved down to take a nipple into his mouth, she put a hand under his chin and tilted his head upwards so that his eyes remained fixed on hers. His tongue traced tight circles on the bud, and she let out a moan of contentment.

After a few minutes, in response to mental urgings so faint that even Connie was barely aware of making them, he transferred his attentions to her other breast, and she wasn’t sure what turned her on more: the sensation of his tongue and lips on her nipple, or how responsive to her thoughts and desires he had become.

Her horniness building towards tipping point, Connie moved her hand up to press lightly on Nick’s forehead and told him to kneel. She wasn’t sure whether she’d spoken the word or just thought it: either way, he obediently sank to his knees, still holding her gaze as his hands followed unspoken instructions to unfasten her jeans and pull them and her panties down.

Was the connection strong enough by now? She blinked, deliberately and exaggeratedly, and Nick’s head dropped down, bringing his eyeline level with the mat of brown hair between her legs.

* * *

The loss of eye contact slightly weakened the hold Connie had on Nick’s mind, and the sight before his eyes caused him to remember her earlier boast. She’s going to try and make me eat her out, he realised, and some last vestige of wilfulness prompted him to concentrate on rejecting her command when it came.

“Kiss my pussy.” Her words, not the ones he had prepared for, slipped past the flimsy mental defences he had put up, and without hesitation he leaned forward, his puckered lips meeting her labia.

“It smells so good, so sexy.” She drew in a shuddering breath, and Nick felt the next thing she thought burning into his mind: You have to taste it.

* * *

The tip of Nick’s tongue ran up the length of Connie’s slit, bringing her a step closer to climax. Her lower jaw trembled with the pleasure, and she could barely form a coherent thought, let alone voice further instructions. But that didn’t matter any more: Nick’s mind was now completely in tune with hers, and his body automatically responded to the sensations running through her, working his tongue deeper and deeper inside her, unerringly seeking out the right spot and teasing her into one of the best orgasms she’d ever had, then gulping down her cum as it flooded into his mouth.

She wasn’t done yet. Once she had caught her breath, she ordered Nick to get up, noting with some satisfaction the size of the bulge in his trousers, and the small damp patch of precum at the tip. Without saying a word she got him to lead her to his room, and then to strip off.

Wanting to be sure that her next commands would penetrate to the very core of Nick’s being, she stepped up close and gazed deeply into his glazed eyes as she spoke.

“Now, if there’s any part of you that’s still struggling against my control, any dislike, any resistance at all, I want you to mentally push it down into that cock of yours and make it even bigger and fatter for me.”

Connie could feel his penis pressing against her thigh. Did it swell ever so slightly more at her words? She couldn’t tell.

“Good boy. In a moment we’re going to get into your bed, and then I’m going to fuck you. You’re going to make sure I cum first, and then when you know you’ve satisfied me, you get to cum too, and if there are any bad thoughts at all down in your dick, you’ll spurt them out, and then there’ll be nothing left inside you but adoration and obedience. Won’t that be wonderful?”

“Yes,” he breathed.

He lay back in the bed, and she moved to straddle him, taking his length into her and riding him hard. Though his penis was not as manoeuvrable as his tongue, he still responded as best he could to the signals he received from Connie’s body, and it didn’t take long before she experienced her second orgasm of the evening. Nick followed her climax with his own, and she felt his delight at finally being able to complete his submission to her.

She found that she still wanted more. Just to make sure that there was absolutely no way of allowing her control to slip, she leaned down, bringing her mouth to Nick’s ear.

“My sweet pussy has transformed all your resistance into obedience,” she told him, “so when you eat me again, lapping up your cum will only deepen your devotion to me. Do you understand?”

He sighed contentedly. “Yes.”

She crawled up his body, sat on his face, and allowed him to lick her to a third and fourth orgasm. Pleasuring her in this way caused Nick to become aroused again, and Connie made use of his new erection to bring herself to yet another climax, also allowing him a second one.

As he cradled her in his arms afterwards, she wondered what to do next. She could wait here to surprise Rob when he got back the next day, and make him hers like she’d intended. But there was no rush, now she had confirmation that her powers worked the way she wanted. Perhaps she should take her new slave away for some more fun, let the bastard come back to an abandoned house, and leave him wondering what had happened. And then, when she’d had enough of playing with just the one toy, she could come back for Rob. Maybe even wait until the night before his wedding… and then take his fiancée. However she went about it, revenge was going to be so, so sweet.