The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Changing Her Mind

by Penny Propofol

Charlene’s head was swimming; her mind was a flurry of confusion. A moment ago, she had been opening the door to her car. She’d had a long day working in her office at the airport. It was a small airport, but she enjoyed working there and the people she worked with. In her position as the manager’s assistant, she was privy to nearly everything related to security systems and procedures. Suddenly she felt a slight sting at the base of her neck. Before she could say anything her arms dropped to her side as she stood helpless. She felt two strong hands take hold of her arms and turn her around. She felt her chin being lifted and staring into the eyes of her captor. She opened her mouth to speak but simply couldn’t get any words to come out. All she could do was look up at her captor helplessly with a distressed look. Dmitri took pleasure in knowing that look; Charlene realized that she was about to be controlled. Her brown eyes softened just before rolling up as she felt her mind succumb completely to her control chip.

Once the chip had full control, her eyes unrolled and she stared blankly at her new master, waiting for his command. Dmitri looked at her lovely face and adored the peaceful expression she had. She was completely under his power now. Softly, he told her to step into the van behind him. She softly droned, “Yes master.”, then complied without a word. Once inside the van, he removed her skirt and lowered her pantyhose. He applied a generous amount of lubricant to his gloved hand and smeared it into her vagina. A look of pleasure crawled over Charlene’s face as she felt his fingers running upon and down her slit and then into her hole. He turned her and aimed her ass for the dildo-chair behind her. The large trailer hitch style vibrating dildo in the seat penetrated her with ease. He activated it and she felt the buzzing pleasure through her pussy. He strapped her into the chair and covered her eyes with goggles. He put headphones over her ears. While she was being transported, she would receive her programming. Thanks to the chip that controlled her, she would not resist her programming. She would simply submit and comply.

Every business is about buying and selling and in Dmitri’s business, the merchandise was strictly black market. Illicit goods and services in exchange for a big, fat payday. Charlene had information that Dmitri needed to smuggle his products. Some of those products were drugs, some were weapons and some were human. A big chunk of his business consisted of providing sex slaves for paying customers. Recently, he’d even acquired one for himself. He’d met the girl by chance and asked her out. She’d turned him down, so he changed her mind. He had her captured and reprogrammed to be his obedient sex kitten. His mind drifted as he thought of his new toy. He couldn’t wait to go play with her again. He soft tan skin, her silky blonde hair. That girl was talented with that tight little pussy; she could milk him dry very quickly. He chuckled as he thought of her and how much he was going to enjoy sticking his big dick into that pussy. But, business before pleasure as they say. Once this round of business was concluded he planned to keep his new girl in a sex coma for a month.

Turning his attention back to the business at hand, Dmitri listened to Charlene’s soft moans of pleasure. He saw her soft smooth hips jiggling slightly in her seat stimulated by the vibrator. He could see the vibrator and control chip keeping her under his thumb. Charlene’s mind was being remolded as she rode along helplessly in the back of the van. After half an hour, Dmitri pulled into the driveway of the warehouse and drove beneath the overhead door, closing it behind him. He pulled to a stop and shut off the engine. He opened the side door and began to release Charlene from the chair that held her. After she was unhooked from the interface and stood on her feet, Dmitri looked at the soaking dildo that had helped keep her subdued. He pulled her pantyhose up so that Charlene could walk to the debriefing area.

Inside the debriefing area, he sat her in a chair. He put a headset on her and turned her to face a swirling, brightly lit screen. Its hypnotic swirling helped keep Charlene’s mind in neutral while the computer questioned her. The computer relentlessly probed her and she willingly began to give it all the information it wanted. Soon Dmitri would know exactly how to smuggle his goods through the airport. Once those goods were inside security, they would face very little additional scrutiny.

He left the room as the computer to continued processing Charlene. He would continue to use her position on the inside to keep him informed. Soon it would finish programming her with instructions and she would follow them without even knowing. He made his way up the hall and went into another room to observe Melissa’s progress. Melissa was a beautiful young woman with blonde curly hair and brown eyes. Dmitri spotted her inside the room immediately. He adored the curve that came down from her shoulder to her waist and then back out to her hip. She was so soft and smooth, an excellent specimen of a woman. She sat straddled over a robotic device that was fucking her into submission as three nurses held her in place. Lisa sat beside her, talking dirty to Melissa, running her fingers through her hair. Melissa struggled against her own body, which was trying to help them enslave her.

Her passions were tearing through her heart as the pleasure from the machine that was fucking her rolled through her mind like a relentless incoming tide. Her breathing was rapid; she was no longer able to speak. Chains held her hips down to the mount, forcing her to sit there as the machine fucked her. Diane sat behind her, squeezing her tender buttocks in rhythm with the machine, planting little kisses all over her slender back. Diane loved Melissa’s smooth and tender skin as well as the delicate sounds of pleasure she made. She could feel Melissa beginning to slip into their control. Tammy sat in front of Melissa, cupping, caressing, kissing and sucking her soft and ample breasts.

Lisa could see that Melissa was doing her best to fight them, trying to beat the process. She told Melissa to open her eyes and listen closely. Then she said, “Melissa, if you’re able to stand all the way up and get that steel dick out of your pussy I will let you go and you will be free. Are you ready? You only get one chance.” The look on Melissa’s face became one of determination and she grunted in agreement. Lisa unclipped the chains holding Melissa’s hips down. With all her will, she tried to force her body to stand. Her legs were rubbery and unresponsive but she began to rise through sheer force of will. That steel dick felt so good sliding in and out of her tight little pink pussy. As soon as she began to slowly rise, her pussy ached to sit back down. Her legs quivered as she struggled against the machine and the women pleasuring her.

Melissa looked up helplessly at Lisa as she felt her own body begin to override her mind. Lisa said, “There’s nothing to be ashamed of sweetie. A woman can only fight her urges for so long. You’ve lasted far longer than most already. Just give in. Give yourself to us.” Melissa’s soft, tapered legs began to shake as she tried so hard to hold on but the steel dick was so powerful. Lisa parted Melissa’s lips and kissed her deeply. Melissa lost herself to passion in that second. Her last thought as she surrendered was, “You bitch, that wasn’t fair.” Instantly, her legs gave way and she collapsed back down onto the mount. She knew that she was defeated and she knew Lisa knew she was defeated. She was trembling as Lisa bent her forward so that she was lying on the mount with her legs dangling helplessly over the sides. Tammy slid back to allow Melissa to lie down and then began massaging her scalp. Lisa caressed and kissed her back. Diane spread Melissa’s cheeks wide and began licking her helpless asshole into submission. Melissa surrendered to her orgasm immediately. Her body shook all over as its power took her over.

After hours of sexual stimulation, Melissa’s will to resist had been broken. Dmitri was being paid handsomely to deliver a willing sex slave to Madame Hampton. The Madame was a great customer, willing to pay top dollar for prime specimens like Melissa. Now that her will had been broken she was ready to have her personality erased and have a new one implanted into her. Soon she would find herself living at Madame’s estate, happily servicing her guests with custom tailored ‘executive relief’. Dmitri smiled at the thought. Hiring those nurses was one of his best moves ever. They came highly recommended from the Madame. He watched as they sedated Melissa and put her on a gurney for one of the guards to transport to the erasing room.

After having checked up on the status of his two latest assets, he decided it was time to enjoy his new personal Trophy. Candace stood in his darkened room, staring at the spiraling display that kept her blank mind occupied. Her blue eyes stared mindlessly into the spiraling light. Dmitri walked up behind her and gently brushed her straight blonde hair from her neck. He could barely tell where the implant at the base of her neck was located. Dmitri stood Candace up onto her feet. Kneeling behind her, he spread her cheeks open and admired her beautiful perfect pink pussy. Just above, her anal jewelry featuring a blue jewel was plugged in to remind her that she belonged to him and only him. Her body was absolutely smooth to the touch and her tan had no lines. Candace had been an Olympic hopeful, a 22 year old swimmer in outstanding condition.

He stood up behind her, with her hair brushed aside leaned down and kissed her neck. The act brought her out of her hypnotic wait state. Her eyes brightened up, she giggled a little as his lips tickled her ever so slightly. He pressed his nose into her hair, inhaling deeply. Her smile grew larger as she felt his dick begin to harden against her tender buttocks. A few days ago, swimming was her life. Now, Dmitri was all that mattered. She remembered that she’d had a life before him. She even remembered being drugged and captured; waking up disoriented and frightened in his lab. She simply didn’t care about any of that. Her love for him had her utterly under its control. Her breathing began to deepen as she felt his desire for her in his touch. His strong hands caressed her body as she leaned back into his strong arms.

He bent her over the back of his couch, and spread her legs wide with his feet. First she felt the cool air, kissing her soaked pussy and then the red-hot head of his rock-hard dick as it pressed against her eager opening. He teased her with just the tip for several seconds as she whined in eager anticipation. Then with a very strong, firm thrust he entered her to the hilt. She felt all kinds of emotions swimming through her head when he penetrated her. She looked at him over her shoulder; a look of total and obedient submission. She sank forward over the couch and willingly surrendered her body to him; his power over her increasing with each strong thrust. She couldn’t stop him if she wanted to; he was just too strong. She loved the feeling of being penetrated from behind; it let her know that he was in charge. She liked being made to obey him. It pleased her that she could make him so hard. His desire for her made her feel good as a woman. Her only desire in this world now was to please him and give him children. She would spend the rest of her days pleasing her new master. That was what mattered now.

Dmitri was going to enjoy his leisure time now while it lasted. All too soon the capture team was going to deliver a nice shipment of girls and some nice drugs to use on the girls. It would be a very busy time getting an order that size filled. It was a good thing Dmitri loved his work.