The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Change of Mind

A Trip in the Park

The late afternoon sun soaked into me as I stomped around a desolate section of the park on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. The attempt to walk off my anger failed to settle my temper. It had started with an argument with my soon to be ex-girlfriend over plans for this weekend. I planned to visit the lake with some of my old college buddies and their current babes. She wanted to stay in town and go shopping. Well, who needs her? The bitch had become a pain in the ass. I will go to the lake and find someone new.

As I started towards my car I noticed two vehicles pulling into the lot. The black van parked on this side of my car. The blue Mustang stopped directly behind my car. Five women emerged and headed in my direction. Four dressed identically in tight purple shorts, low cut pink tops, purple tennis shoes, and pink sox. The fifth wore a short purple sun dress with similar footwear to the others. They formed an arc around me about seven feet away. Then I realized four of them were holding handguns. The bitch in the purple dress ordered “freeze”.

I considered running. But they stood between me and my car. The nearest other cover was forty yards away. I froze. I stood and stared at the purple gang. The lead bitch wearing the dress looked about thirty with large boobs and medium length brown hair. Two of the other women were also white. One was a tall blond and looked like a California beach model. The other was shorter with sandy brown hair. The other girls were Asians of medium height. The one with the gun had long dark brown hair. The other had medium length reddish brown hair and carried a large yellow shoulder bag. All but the leader appeared to be in their early twenties. They looked like they might be hot playmates if they weren’t an armed gang of robbers.

The leader commanded “strip”. I stared in shock. The unarmed girl removed a blue cloth sack with a draw string on the top and tossed it at me. The leader stated “Take off your clothes and put them in the sack.” The idea of nudity did not bother me but I bristled at being ordered about like a cheap whore. But the notion of being shot upset me more. I began removing my shoes. Just as I removed my first shoe I was surprised by the flash of a camera. The bag girl had pulled out a camera and started shooting my strip show. I paused in stunned surprise. The leader demanded, “Do it now!” I continued my strip while the camera flashed away.

When the sack contained all of my clothes and my modesty the leader directed “Drop the sack.” I complied. The leader ordered me to put my hands loosely at my side and slowly turn around. I followed orders while the photographer flashed away. After about 30 seconds I made it all the way around. The photographer took several more snapshots and then pulled a hand and leg restraint from her bag. She tossed it at me. The leader instructed, “Put them on.” The device consisted of a pair of handcuffs and leg cuffs with a chain between them. I attached the leg cuffs to my ankles and then cuffed my hands in front. The connecting chain’s length prevented me from standing fully erect. Flash continued her documentation during the whole process. When I finished locking the cuffs Flash checked to confirm they were secure.

With me completely confined the others secured their weapons and deposited them in Flash’s bag. Blondie and Sandy grabbed my upper arms and escorted me towards the cars. I stumbled from the restraints but they prevented a complete face plant. Flash circled and continued to capture the entire humiliating experience. The leader opened the sliding door on the near side of the van. Then she entered the right middle seat by the far side door. Flash entered the front passenger seat, turned and continued clicking away. They positioned me behind the driver’s seat. My seat contained integral restraints built into the floor, arm rest and headrest. Blondie efficiently secured my left arm and leg while the leader fastened the collar fixed to the base of the headrest. Removing the left handcuff and foot cuff allowed spreading my appendages to reach the right restraints. They quickly secured me and removed the cuffs. That left me stark naked and bound at five points. Then they fastened my seat belt.

As Blondie entered the driver’s seat the other Asian girl approached with a black satchel and a syringe. I thought she would drug me. Instead, with the skill of an experienced nurse she removed several test tubes of blood from my left arm. Next the leader pulled out a plastic bottle of blue liquid and tried to entice me to drink. I refused. Finally she held my nose and forced me to open my mouth for air. Then she poured the liquid down my throat. It tasted sweet with a tart aftertaste. Finally the leader reclined my seat, blindfolded me, and placed a headset over my ears. The headset played soft strange music. As the van drove off hearing Flash’s camera click away was the last thing I remember.

The Farm

I awoke to the slam of the van door. I tried to move but the restraints remained. I felt cool and could tell I was still undressed. I waited while the memories of my experience in the park bounced around my head. My head felt a little fuzzy but that did not seem to worry me. As a matter of fact nothing seemed to worry me. I heard the van door open and my headset and blindfold were removed. I blinked. By the dim light on the van ceiling I could see Blondie leaning over me. She fitted the cuffs and removed the seat restraints, reversing the process from earlier. Then she looked me in the eyes and said “Get out.” As I got out the chain brushed across my dick. I realized that I was stiff as a board. The sensation seemed to tingle when the chain touched. Then I realized this cuff set had longer chains. I could stand upright and walk easier. Flash was there still flashing away.

I scanned the area to get my bearings. I stood in a small parking lot facing a large two story metal building that looked like an industrial shop or warehouse. It was night and the lot was lit by a few lights on the side of the building. A large wooden farmhouse stood to the left of the metal building. An enclosed walkway or added wing of the house connected the two structures. Darkness surrounded the rest of the area with only a few lights in the distance and stars in the sky.

Blondie said “Follow me” and headed for the metallic structure. I tried to resist but my legs followed automatically. Flash continued her job as my personal pornographic paparazzi. We entered the building through a double glass door on the left side of the wall facing the parking lot. We walked straight down a hallway passing two closed doors on the right. After twenty feet it opened in to a large room. The room ran sixty feet towards the back of the building and spanned the full width from side to side. It was open all the way to the building roof, two stories at the side walls and more at the peak in the center. The room looked like a high dollar strip club. The center of the room contained a brass pole that ran from the floor to the ceiling. A fancy bar with a dozen stools in front stood along the front wall next to the entry. Behind the bar was a mirrored wall with shelves sporting fancy bottles of alcohol. Next to the bar came a DJ booth with racks of electronic equipment for controlling the music and lights. More doors to unknown rooms were situated farther down the wall. Large dark windows covered the upper portion of the wall above the bar. The back wall contained similar upstairs windows. The right back corner contained a stage with a brass pole and mirrored back walls. The left back corner had a smaller stage that was enclosed by glass walls. Between the two stages were several doors leading farther back. The décor expanded on the high dollar strip club theme. The carpet was gold with red accents. The furnishings were plush chairs and small tables with a few couches thrown in. The ceiling was filled with lights, speakers, cameras, and other equipment. The walls were covered with flat screen TVs, mirrors and pictures of very scantily clad people. There were even a few nude statues scattered about. Most of the artwork showed classic nude poses but a few showed actual sexual acts. Overall it seemed a perfect style for a night of drunkenness and erotic debauchery.

Blondie led me across the room to the far wall. There were three doors fairly close together. The first was labeled men and contained a painting of a cowboy naked except for hat and boots. His dick was greatly exaggerated. The next door marked women had a cowgirl. She was similarly attired with breast and hips similarly emphasized. The third door’s markings stated staff with a drawing of a mostly-nude dancer. We entered that door and proceeded down a narrow hallway. It led past a large dressing and makeup room and into a large bathroom. Blondie instructed, “Go to the bathroom.” Immediately my bowels cramped with urgency and I barely made it to the toilet in time. Blondie snickered at my reaction. Flash snapped away.

After cleaning up I was led back to the big room and to the smaller glass enclosed stage. It turned out to be a shower. Blondie adjusted the spray, removed my cuffs, handed me bottles of shampoo and soap, and ordered me wash. Evidently I performed inadequately. She took a washcloth and began to scrub me everywhere like I was a little kid. I just stood there and took the degradation. Finally she turned off the shower and began to dry me with a towel. Then she reinstated my cuffs, led me back to the dressing room, combed and blow dried my hair, and applied skin lotions, oils and perfumes.

Then Blondie took me to the pole in the center of the main room. A long chain with a leather cuff on the free end was locked around the pole base. She locked the cuff around my ankle and removed the other hardware. Then she went behind the bar and returned with a plastic bottle of blue liquid. She handed me the bottle and ordered “drink”. Then she said, “Sit here and wait.” I sat in a nearby chair and drank the sweet blue liquid. Blondie headed out a door in the side of the building. After a few more clicks Flash followed.

I sat freshly bathed, completely nude, chained to a stripper pole and drank my blue drink. I stared at the erotic pictures on the wall and waited. For some reason this did not seem to bother me. I calmly finished drinking my drink. It tasted similar to the drink I was given in the van and had a somewhat similar result. My mind seemed to relax even more.

I don’t know how long I waited. I did not seem able to grasp time. After a while Nurse Nancy and Sandy arrived through the side door Blondie had used to leave. Nancy wore a short lavender teddy with purple high heeled shoes. Sandy had a similar outfit in pink. Sandy went to the DJ booth and Nancy went to the bar. Soon music started and the lights began to flash to the music. Nancy returned with some bottles quickly followed by Sandy with camera and camera case. Nancy handed me a blue bottle and told me to drink. I drank as instructed. She handed Sandy a pink one and kept a pink one for herself. Nancy signaled me to stand and walk towards her by hand signals. My body reacted automatically while my mind wondered how I knew the signals. Sandy started taking photos. Then Nancy ordered “dance.” My legs and arms began to move to the music. Soon I was dancing for her. She said “erection” and my dick suddenly grew hard. All my self-control had vanished. I reacted like a puppet on a string. When the song ended another hand signal directed me to Sandy. The music started and Sandy’s table dance began. She kept taking pictures the whole time. They switched me back and forth several times. My dance moves were directed by hand signals I did not know, but somehow I knew.

After a few more songs Boss and Flash arrived. Boss still wore a purple dress but it was now a dark purple velvety cocktail dress. Flash wore an extremely short pink skirt with a glittery purple blouse. Flash took the camera from Sandy and started clicking away. Boss looked at Nancy and pointed at the green and silver bracelet on her wrist. I had noticed all the girls wore the matching bracelets. Nancy shook her head no and pointed to her watch. Next they had me dance for boss and then for Flash. Sandy took the pictures while I danced for Flash. Then Sandy returned the camera to Flash. Flash recorded my next dance for Sandy.

They had me sit and take a break while Nancy went to the bar and retrieved sandwiches and more drinks. Boss received a light yellow bottle. The other girls got pink and Nancy gave me a blue one. While we ate Blondie showed up wearing a yellow string bikini with matching high heeled shoes. She grabbed a pink drink. I finished my food and drink and the dances resumed. The next dance belonged to Blondie. During that dance I noticed Nancy retrieved a cell phone and looked at it. Then she gave Boss a thumbs up and a smile. I could sense something had changed.

At the start of the next song hand signals directed me towards Boss. She then instructed me with a complicated sequence of hand signals. My conscious mind did not understand but my body reacted automatically. I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled towards her. She slipped forward on her chair and slid her dress hem upwards to reveal a pair of lavender panties. I reached out and slowly pulled her panties down and off. Then I planted my face in her pussy and started licking away. I played her like she was a musical instrument. Blowing, tonguing, and sucking. Her arousal built along with the intensity of the music. After what seemed like eternity she reached orgasm. After a short rest she patted my head and said “good pet.”

Flash had the next turn. She handed the camera to Sandy, signaled me to stand, positioned her hands on my shoulders and maneuvered me till I backed up to the brass pole. She grabbed the pole above my head, pulled herself up, and slid down on my pole. She was not wearing panties. I grabbed her thighs to help support her. She slid up and down. I pumped in rhythm. The sexual intensity built. Finally she whispered, “Now” and we both exploded.

After a brief pause Flash grabbed a nearby towel and cleaned herself and then me. She retrieved her camera and returned to her chair. Blondie stood and made a quick hand gesture. I knelt before her and untied her bikini bottom. It fell to the floor. My mouth went to work playing a Blondie concerto. She responded in a grand crescendo to a resounding climax.

Nancy came next. She signaled me to lie flat on my back. She stood beside me and said “erection”. My rigid pole soon pointed at the ceiling. She straddled me and lowered herself onto my staff. She rode me like I was a bucking bronco. My body attempted to match her energetic gyrations. Finally she ordered “Now” and I was allowed to release my juices. She matched with a sympathetic explosion. I collapsed on the floor exhausted and spent.

After a short break and another blue beverage I recovered. Sandy had me for her turn next. Then the ladies passed me around like I was a joint at a hippie commune. I performed as commanded acting as the ladies’ pleasure toy. This lasted for what seemed like forever. Eventually the party ended. Nancy unlocked my leg chain and took me to the dressing room. Flash and her camera followed. Nancy and I washed and dried each other. Nancy left her clothing there. She then led me out the side door and through an enclosed walkway to the house. We met a stripped and scrubbed Sandy in an upstairs bedroom. On the table beside the king sized bed sat two pink bottles and a blue one. Three different colored headsets sat on the beds pillows. We drank our bottles, crawled into bed and I donned the blue headset. Then I fell asleep with Nancy and Sandy on each side and Flash taking pictures.

The Photo shoot

I awoke viewing a smiling Nancy gazing back at me. We rose and went to a large bathroom across the hall to take care of the usual morning business. Then Nancy put on a pink sun dress and cowboy boots. My attire remained unchanged from the night before except Nancy polished me with an ample covering of sun screen. We proceeded downstairs and found Sandy and Blondie at breakfast. A French-maid attired Hispanic woman brought food and the usual blue and pink elixirs. She seemed oblivious to my state of undress. We ate and chatted like a normal family. Flash arrived and directed me to go with her. We walked out to the backyard into the midday sun. Arranged to the left sat an elegant patio and pool area. In the distance on the right lurked a large lake surrounded by an occasional cabin. The rest of the area consisted of farm fields, meadows, and patches of trees. We traveled straight ahead to a large oak tree. Next to the tree stood several tables filled with costumes, camera equipment and props. Flash grabbed a camera, commanded “erection”, and directed me in poses in front of the tree. She took a variety of shots; front, back, side, standing, squatting and swinging from a limb. Then she handed me a purple blanket. I modeled sitting and prone. The poses ranged from shy innocence to blatant vulgarity. Then I repeated the process with several props ranging from straw hats and watering cans to blindfolds and whips.

Sandy and Nancy arrived and joined the shoot. They posed with me in a number of positions and actions. First fully clothed and then in various levels of nakedness. Next came an assortment of costumes. First was a western theme with cowboy hats, boots and six-guns. The girls’ costumes ranged from gunslingers to barely dressed saloon girls. After the cowboy costumes we moved to animal costumes. I received a rabbit costume that consisted of white paw shaped thigh high boots and gloves, rabbit ears, an elastic belt that sported a fluffy cotton ball tail and a gold pocket watch, and an orange carrot shaped vibrating dildo as a prop. The rest of me was fully exposed to the camera. Sandy posed as Alice in an erotic wonderland with Nancy in a cat costume where most of the costume has disappeared. The girls and I progressed through an assortment of other animals ranging from lambs to foxes. None of mine covered any of my no longer private parts.

Next on the agenda was lingerie. Flash had us dress in matching light purple outfits that consisted of stockings, garter belts, panties, camisoles and high heels. Normally wearing ladies style clothing would have offended me but my brain barely gave it a second thought. I happily did as I was told. We posed in a number of positions and in every possible combination as individuals and groups. The girls changed to matching outfits in pink and green for the next round. Then we moved on to a butler and French maid outfits. After several hours the photo shoot ended. We returned the lingerie and props to the table. Nancy and Sandy redressed and we returned to the farm house. The Entertainer

Once inside we ate dinner and then rested before getting ready for the nights activities. Nancy, Sandy and I washed up in the bathroom across from our bedroom. Our outfits for the evening had been laid out on our bed. Mine consisted of a shiny purple bikini brief with quick release Velcro patches on the sides, a matching vest, purple slippers, a white collar with a lavender bow tie and a purple and black garter. Nancy’s wardrobe matched mine but also included a lacy pink bra and short pink wrap around skirt. Sandy’s attire was similar but in light blue. We dressed quickly and headed for the club. Just as we left the bedroom Nancy handed me a bracelet that matched the ones adorning the others. It consisted of a nickel sized silver medallion with a green band. The initially abstract appearing pattern on the emblem formed an orgy of nude forms on closer inspection. I somehow knew this signified I carried no sexual diseases. Also, I could not partake of sexual contact with anyone without a matching ornament. Nancy said “Don’t worry. Everyone on the farm must prove clean.”

The club looked the same as last night but was filled with customers and workers. On the main stage danced a young guy wearing only a cowboy hat and boots. A middle aged lady was stuffing money in his boots with encouragement from several ladies at a nearby table. Blondie danced around the center brass pole in nothing but golden panties and a garter filled with cash. Her other clothing lay discarded nearby. At the start of the next song her panty joined her other clothes.

Nancy said “erection” and my tool responded. Sandy said “have fun” and headed for the main stage. At the same time the cowboy collected his clothes and moved to the shower stage. The table of middle aged ladies picked up their drinks and followed. He tipped his hat to the ladies before hanging it on a nearby hook. Then he removed his boots and grabbed a towel from a nearby cabinet before entering the glass enclosed stage.

Nancy ordered “come along” and led me to a nearby table occupied by a twenty something couple. She said to them, “Welcome to the farm where young chicks are always for sale.” Then she asked “Would you like us to join you.” They declined. We moved on to a table with two ladies. Without thinking I said, “Welcome to the farm where thick hot sausage is our specialty.” Then I asked to join them before my mind caught up with what I was saying. They accepted and Nancy and I took seats at the table. A waiter dropped by and Nancy ordered us two dancer’s specials. He returned quickly with a pink bottle for Nancy and a blue one for me. We drank and chatted for a bit then Nancy asked if they would enjoy a dance. She mentioned mine would be half price since it was my first time. After a brief discussion on price they agreed. Nancy and I stood at the end of the current song. We turned the ladies’ chairs to face each other and positioned ourselves between them. Then each started dancing for a lady once the music resumed.

As we swayed to the music Nancy began unbuttoning her vest. I did the same with mine. Soon we slipped them off and tossed them on our chairs. Nancy’s bra and skirt soon followed. This left us both with only panties, footwear and accessories. Then Nancy reached over and grabbed my bikini brief. With a quick tug it flew off and joined my vest. After a few more beats I responded in kind. This left us both showing it all. We continued to dance for our customers. When the song finished Nancy asked if they would enjoy another dance. They consented but Nancy’s client wanted Nancy and I to change places. We did and continued our bare ballet. This dance continued with more physical contact. Nancy moved her client’s hands to her breast. Then she slid them down to her hips. She turned around and her customer’s hands moved to her butt. Then Nancy reached over placed my customer’s hands on my dick. My customer giggled, squeezed and pulled me towards her. The dance continued with a more hands on approach. We switched again for the next song.

During that song the DJ announced “35 and 69 to the main stage.” Nancy indicated that meant us. When the song finished we quickly dressed, collected our dance fees and headed for the main stage. Our previous clients shifted to a spot near the main stage. On the main stage our strip show proceeded hastily. Soon Nancy and I sported only underpants, footwear and garters. Nancy’s quick yank left my crotch bare. I replied in kind. We danced away showing all.

At the start of the next song Nancy climbed up the brass pole. She positioned herself sideways to the front of the stage. Then she leaned back so her head pointed down and she held herself in place with her legs. Her face hung even with mine. She signaled for my approach and I moved sideways to the audience to face her. She pulled my head in as I became near and she presented me with a protracted passionate kiss. When we broke for air she loosened her legs and slid down to face my crotch. She commenced sucking my dick. Seconds later I followed suit on her pussy. There we performed mutual oral sex as the onlookers scrutinized every gesture. Our arousals built along with the throbbing beat of the music. Finally, Nancy signaled and we simultaneously exploded in orgasm.

Following the eruption Nancy slid down and planted her hands on the stage. Then with a quick acrobatic move she cartwheeled and regained her feet with her hands over her head in triumph. Then she turned to me and mouthed “erection”. My soldier resumed its post at full attention. We collected tips and conversed with the tippers for the remainder of the dance. One guy walked up and tipped me and that felt really strange. His eyes kept moving between my face and my crotch the whole time. Then Nancy steered me off the stage to the bathroom off the dressing room for a quick cleanup before returning to the floor.

The next couple of hours brought more of the same. We performed dances for a few of the tippers. We joined the couple with the guy that had tipped me. I wound up dancing for him as Nancy danced for his partner. Then we quickly moved on. After a time Nancy left me to entertain on my own. I danced for several different tables. I spent more time bare then clothed and collected a large bundle of cash. Then the DJ stated “69 to the center pole.”

I moved there and danced for the surrounding group of clients. I quickly bared all as I rocked to the music. I spun around the pole and several customers waved me over for a tip and a quick grope. After the second song Sandy replaced me. I dressed and joined one of the customers that had just tipped me. She quickly asked for a dance and we moved to an open loveseat away from the crowd at the center pole. She laid her hand in my crotch and squeezed as we waited for the next song. I started to dance when it began. My customer wrenched my bikini briefs away before I finished the first vest button. She pulled me between her legs, leaned back and slid up her skirt. Her crotch was also bare. She thrust her hands out, seized my ass and hauled me into her pussy. I impaled her cunt with my trusty lance and pumped to the beat of the music. She breathed heavily and moaned as the intensity built. Then she finally piped “now!” and my cannon fired.

After a brief interval to regain our breath she snatched my hand and my discarded bikini. Then she steered me across the club to the cowgirls’ room. On the way she said the magic word and my drooping cannon regained its stanch form. She led me inside and then handed me a towel and lifted her skirt. I dutifully dampened the towel with warm water and began to cleanse her crotch. Then I rinsed the cloth and washed myself. Two other customers entered during this process. Neither acted surprised. One simply walked past. The other glanced at my cock and smiled. My client then paraded me through the club as she stopped to talk to several tables of ladies. Finally she sat at one. Then she paid me for the dances before returning my briefs and allowing me to dress.

I sat at the table and conversed briefly with the ladies. Shortly my client ordered me to dance for one of her friends. This dance was more sedate then the previous one with only a minimum of groping as I undressed. I soon stripped down and pranced away displaying my stuff. When the song finished I was directed to the third lady at the table. That performance went off in normal form. At the end of that dance Blondie arrived and stated “Boss wants to see you.” I made my apologies to the ladies, collected my fees, dressed, and followed Blondie away.

Pets for Rent

Blondie escorted me through a door in the back wall near the shower stage. It led to a stairway up to a long hallway above the restrooms and dressing rooms. Off the hallway were several doors. Blondie went to one about two thirds of the way down and knocked. I heard a click and the door opened letting me in to Boss’s office. Blondie closed the door as she left.

The furnishings were a cross between a business manager’s office and the club itself. Boss faced the door in a stuffed leather chair behind a large mahogany desk. The desk supported a computer monitor, mouse and keyboard. The wall behind her contained a large tinted window that looked out on the main room. A leather couch sat along the wall on Boss’s left. A stylishly dressed woman sat on the couch. The wall behind her held a large painting of several nude couples frolicking at a picnic by a lake. Two large flat video screens hung on each side of the entry door. One showed Nancy dancing on the main stage. The other had a split screen showing video from several other cameras in the club. On her right were several doors leading elsewhere. Between the doors on the right and framing the window were several wooden cabinets that matched the desk. Several lights scattered about the ceiling lit the office at a subdued level. Boss clicked the mouse and a spot light shown on a spot in front of the desk.

Boss conferred instructions and I obeyed. I entered the spotlight, deposited my amassed cash on the desk, and stripped. I tossed all of my clothes in a basket in the corner. Then I stood completely naked in the bright light and awaited orders. Boss retrieved a pink collar with attached matching leash from a desk drawer and tossed it at me. I secured the collar around my neck. Boss introduced me to the client on the couch. I don’t remember her name or any of the names I heard that weekend but think of her now as Mistress. Boss indicated the client had purchased my services. I should obey and pleasure Mistress until she sends me back to the farmhouse.

Mistress took my leash and led me away. We went down the stairs and across the main room. Flash smiled at me as our eyes met as we passed the center pole. She was in the middle of her performance and wore little more than myself. Mistress hauled me out to the parking lot and over to a golf cart. She instructed me to sit in front and slide over. Then she took the driver’s seat beside me. She drove us down the road that followed the lake shoreline. She never released my leash the whole trip. I started wondering if she feared my escape or if it was simply a control thing. The thought passed quickly. The trip ended at a medium sized cottage on the lake. We parked by a Lexus in the driveway.

Mistress exited and with a tug indicated I should follow. I slid over and out her side since the tether prevented other options. We entered the dwelling and immediately proceeded to the bedroom. Mistress flipped on the lights, hung her purse on the footboard and sat on the bed. She proceeded to examine me in the bright lights of the bedroom. She had me turn slowly around as she gazed up and down my flesh. Then a tug on the leash brought me back around and I rotated the other direction. As the gawking finished she pulled a camera from her purse. She snapped some pictures as I repeated the show. Then she commanded me to kneel.

After a few photos of me kneeling before her she put the camera aside. Then she stood and started to slowly undress as I gazed up at her. She kicked off her shoes and placed her right foot in my face for a quick kiss. Then she leisurely undid each button on her blouse and slipped it off. She teasingly slid it across my face before discarding it on the floor nearby. This revealed her tantalizing breast in a red lace bra. The skirt slid down next as she stepped from its restrictions and booted it away. Red lace panties matched her bra. In response to my gaze she performed a slow pirouette to show her sensual form. Then she rhetorically commented, “Do you like what you see my pet?” The bra came off next giving an unobstructed view of her firm nipples. Then her panties slowly glided down to her feet. She stepped aside and placed the panties on my head. A quick yank on the leash propelled me towards Mistress. Her fingers gripped the sides of my head and guided my mouth into her crotch. My lips and tongue began to stimulate her pussy. Mistress sat back on the bed, spread her legs and leaned back. My mouth followed never leaving its task. It alternated licking and sucking, tonguing and blowing. It exhibited new skill from somewhere deep in my mind. She moaned as the ecstasy built. Ultimately, with a vaulting shutter she reached her peak. I slowed the pace but continued my work as she began to relax. After a brief rest we moved to round two.

An upward pull on my leash told me to stand. I stood between her thighs as she stared up at my face. Her legs wrapped around my butt and pulled me towards her. With a little guidance from her hands my member soon penetrated her hole. I pumped and she responded. The intensity grew and the pace quickened. After what seemed like eternity Mistress stated “now” and we both exploded. Then she had me rest beside her as we regained our strength.

After a brief rest Mistress rose and led me to the kitchen. Following orders I poured her a glass of wine and retrieved a blue bottle for myself. Then we went out to the back deck. The deck faced the lake and ran the length of the cottage. It contained a hot tub, table and chairs, and other furniture items. Mistress removed my collar and hung it on a nearby rack full of towels. Mistress entered the bubbling water and signaled me to follow. She directed I sit in a corner in a crossfire from multiple jets. Then she sat on my lap. She pulled my left hand to her nipples and my right to her lap. My fingers toyed with her as she relaxed, drank her wine and gazed out onto the lake and the stars. Eventually mistress rose and stepped from the tub. I dried her with a towel then I dried myself as she watched. She restored my leash and led me back to the bedroom. She allowed me to cuddle with her as we drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a yank on my chain. Mistress wanted something. She stood over me wearing a silk housecoat and a smile. She directed me to the bathroom and allowed me to remove my collar and wash. She watched for a few minutes before leaving me to my business. When I was finished I restored my collar and went to find her. I located her in the living room where she chatted on the phone. Her smile had vanished. She hung up, took my leash and headed for the deck. She told me to sit and looped the free end of my leash over a deck railing pole. I sat and waited like a good pet as she returned to the house.

While I was waiting a French maid garbed women arrived pushing a cart full of food and dishes. She glanced at me and handed over a blue bottle. Then she began setting the patio table. When finished she knocked on the back door and indicated breakfast was prepared. Then she left sipping a pink bottle on the way.

Mistress returned accompanied by a pair of younger ladies. Mistress wore a stylish pants suit. The other women sported bikinis. I recognized them as my first customers the night before. Mistress introduced them as her daughter and her daughter’s college roommate. Mistress permitted me to join them for breakfast.

During breakfast she explained to her daughter that she needed to leave early for business. Mistress presented me to her daughter for the remainder of the day. Mistress instructed me to obey the ladies after she departed. Then Mistress sent me to load her bags in her car as she talked farther. On my return Mistress ordered “Erection.” I stiffened. Then I posed for some pictures with my Mistress and with the girls. Soon Mistress kissed me goodbye and left.

My new client giggled as she scrutinized her new present. She directed I slowly turn around as Roomie and her watched. She ordered, “Relax” and I instantly lost my erection. Said “erection” and I became stiff. She repeated the process several times toying with her power over me. Finally she decided to proceed with the day’s activities. The first order of business was sun protection. Per directions I massaged liberal amounts of sunscreen lotion onto both the ladies. Then they covered me. They even allowed me to temporarily remove my collar to apply the lotion around my neck. That done we headed for the nearby beach area in a small cove of the lake. The swimming area consisted of a small sand beach with standard beach furniture surrounded by a shaded area with some picnic tables. Twenty-five yards out from the beach floated a wooden platform. Ropes with football shaped floats spanned from the raft to the beach edges. This created an enclosed swimming area. A kiosk containing towels, pool floats and a refrigerator stocked with drinks stood at the edge of the picnic area. Also, an outdoor shower and a small restroom lingered at the far edge of beach. We stopped briefly at the kiosk. Mistress Jr. had me remove my collar and hang it on a nearby peg. She and Roomie hung their purses nearby. She handed me a blue drink and grabbed bottled water for herself. She handed a pink bottle to Roomie and stated, “Why don’t you try this?” Roomie looked skeptical but took a swig. As she drank her eyes seemed to glaze over slightly. We finished the drinks and discarded the empty bottles. Then we headed for the water. Mistress said, “Race you to the float.” and took off for the raft. Roomie followed with me in their wake. I passed Roomie about halfway there but reached the platform as Mistress climbed the ladder. I followed her up and Roomie joined us shortly.

Mistress said “As winner I can award forfeits to the losers.” She turned to Roomie and said, “As a penalty for losing you lose your bikini.” Roomie looked shocked but after a brief protest her swimsuit rested on the deck. Then Mistress turned to me and stated “Your penalty is to suck her off.” I obeyed Mistress’s command, knelt before the naked Roomie and performed my task.

Before Roomie recovered from her orgasm Mistress said “Race you to the drink shack” and dove off the raft. Roomie followed leaving me and her bikini behind. I dove in and quickly passed Roomie before she reached the beached. As I passed Mistress she said freeze. I stopped and she left me behind. When she reached the kiosk she turned and said “thaw”. That allowed me to rejoin the race. Roomie and I arrived together. Mistress restored my collar. Then she passed us our usual drinks and smiled as Roomie obediently accepted her pink bottle without a squabble.

When the drinks were finished Mistress started handing out penalties. Roomie’s task consisted of giving me a blow job. She kneelt and began immediately without comment. During this time the French maid arrived and started placing lunch on a shaded picnic table. When I erupted and Roomie had finished Mistress commanded my penalty. At mistress’s direction the French Maid came over and lifted her skirt. She wore nothing underneath. I planted my face in her pussy and began licking away. This continued until the Maid had her orgasm and I licked her clean.

After lunch Mistress took my leash and led us back to the lake cottage. Mistress sent Roomie to wash and took me to the bedroom. At her command I pleasured her for most of the afternoon. Then she called Roomie back and had us pleasure each other as she took photos. Then we rested on the deck until sunset.

As it got dark Mistress directed us to prepare for the evening’s activities. We washed and dressed. My outfit consisted of my collar and leash. Mistress wore a black cocktail dress with pumps. Roomie’s outfit consisted of a dark blue miniskirt with a light blue see-through top and an open cup bra. On her feet she sported blue spike heels. She also sported a collar and leash.

We rode the golf cart back to the club. Mistress led us inside and sat us at a table in the back corner. We ate dinner and drank our cocktails. The rest of the night progressed similar to the night before except I performed exclusively for Mistress and Roomie. Also, Roomie danced for both Mistress and myself. Late into the night as things wound down, Nancy fetched me to boss’s office. Boss requested my collar and then sent me off with Nancy. We returned to the house, washed up, and went to sleep the same as the first night.

The Return Home

I woke Monday morning to Sandy’s smiling face. We washed and went down to breakfast. Blondie, Flash and Nancy were already eating. Blondie said Boss wanted to see me after breakfast. After eating, Flash escorted me to Boss’s office in the club. Flash knocked on the door and Boss ordered us to enter. Boss directed me to stand in the spotlight while Sandy sat on the couch. Boss said I performed well for my first time as a pet.

She handed me some invoices to sign. Some indicated the tips and pay I had received for the weekend but they were greatly outnumbered by the list of fees. Some of the fees like catering, accommodations and costume rental made some sense. Even the photographic services and transportation I understood. Others were completely incomprehensible. Why the $8197.00 charge from “Sensual Electronics, Communications and Security? Also, why the charges from “Farmland Pharmaceuticals” and “Aphrodite Hypnosis”? All total they indicated I owed over $25,000.00.

Boss said “Sign the papers and don’t worry about it. You can work off the rest later.” I promptly signed the papers. Boss then said “Remember the number 6969.” In response to my confused look she stated “You will understand when you need it.” Then she indicated I should go with Flash.

Flash took me out to the parking lot and we got in the blue mustang. Flash handed me a blindfold and told me to put it on. Then she handed me a bottle and said to drink. After less than an hour she said I could remove the blindfold. We were back in town near my apartment. As she pulled into my apartment parking lot she said “erection”. My body quickly obeyed. My car was there parked in front of my apartment. She grabbed a camera and took a few pictures. She handed me a backpack and said to get out. Then she took a few more snapshots as I left the car and stood in the parking lot as she drove away. That was when I realized I was still completely naked. I stood stunned, nude and with a fully erect penis in the middle of my apartment complex in bright sunlight. I had neither keys nor clothes. I searched the backpack. It contained a photo album, some papers and several computer CDs. Keys and clothing were absent. I tried my car door. It was locked. I quickly moved to my apartment door while hoping I had left it unlocked. Randomly knocking on neighbor’s doors was the only other option. Someone had changed my door handle and added an intercom and numeric keypad next to the door. I turned the knob. The door would not open. I typed “6969” into the keypad and heard a click as the bolt slid back. I turned the knob again and entered.

The door closed behind me with a click. I tried the door, locked. I entered the code on the inside keypad and the door unlocked. I looked around. They had changed my apartment. Little boxes with tinted windows clung to the walls. I thought they were part of the security system. The lighting had changed. Spotlights now hung from the ceiling pointing in different direction. They brightened and followed me as I moved around the apartment. The rearranged living room furniture focused on a enormous flat screen TV that hug on the wall. Next to the TV was computer. The wireless keyboard sported a pink sticky note that said “Press Enter”. I pressed enter and the computer and TV came to life. The TV mimicked the computer monitor.

A video of boss started. Her first words commanded “relax”. My erection dwindled. She continued. “How do you like your new cage? Explore and enjoy the rest of the day. Go to bed by ten and go to the gym and work tomorrow like normal. Don’t worry about anything. Also, be sure to check your e-mail, Animal69@domesticated.farm.com, for instructions every morning and evening.” The video stopped and a screensaver started showing my pictures from the weekend. I knew my life had changed. But, I could not worry about it.

I followed instructions and explored the rest of the place. My cleaned clothing from the park sat folded on the dining table. Next to it sat my car keys and cell phone. A brochure for “Gretchen’s house of strength and stamina” sat nearby. It appeared to be a gym. Paper clipped to it was a card that listed an appointment at six the next morning with Gretchen. The kitchen had been cleaned. The left over pizza and soft drinks had disappeared from the fridge. It now contained fruit salad, some turkey and bottles of blue liquid. The freezer had microwavable diet meals. I grabbed a blue bottle and moved on to the bedroom. The bed linens had changed to a pastel blue. And a TV was mounted to the wall. It showed the same screensaver as the living room. On the bedside table rested a CD player with a blue headset. My apparels had changed. Some had disappeared. They were replaced by others that were more stylish and sensual. Some were covered with numbered brown wrappings that said do not open until instructed. I obeyed and did not peak.

I moved on to the remainder of the apartment. The remodeled extra bedroom contained mirrored walls and bright lights. Half of it contained exercise equipment. A couch and coffee table filed the remaining space. A picture of Nancy, Sandy and I in revealing animal outfits flashed on the new TV. One of me naked and chained in the park followed.

The extra bedroom closet contained more new costumes. Some garments were wrapped in brown numbered coverings. The bathrooms were even changed. Mirrored walls and ceiling reflected my lack of attire. A flat screen TV, the plumbing fixtures, lights and the security system sensors were all that interrupted that view. Even the shower curtain was now transparent plastic.

A loud knock on the door interrupted my tour of my remodeled abode. My ex-girlfriend s face appeared through the front door peephole. I reluctantly opened the door and let her enter. She instantly started her rant. “Why has the door changed? There was no keyhole for my key. Where have you been? I have been trying to call you all weekend. Why didn’t you pick me up ….” After several minutes she stopped midsentence and scanned the place. Then the questions came without a break to answer. “Why are you stark-naked? Why are their video cameras everywhere? What’s with the lighting? Why are their nude pictures of you on the TV? Who is that Asian girl in the picture?” It continued for several minutes. When she finally halted I responded.” We are finished. My life has changed and I have moved on. You need to move on too.” She looked around stunned then headed to the door. It would not open. I input the code. It unlocked and she left with a slam.

I quickly put her out of my mind and went to have a turkey sandwich for dinner. Then I grabbed another bottle and went to fiddle with the computer. I found the wireless keyboard and mouse could be moved anywhere in the apartment. It even had an extra mouse with a thumb roller ball so it could be used without setting it on a surface. I sat on the couch and explored the computer. A window popped up to input a security password. That completed I checked the Icons on the screen. I clicked the mailbox symbol and was taken to my new e-mail account. It contained two e-mails. The one from liontamer1@domesticated.farm.com was from Boss. It matched the video in content with a few additional commands. The one from animal35@domesticated.farm.com came from Nancy. It stated how much she enjoyed the weekend and looked forward to playing with me again. It ended with a picture of us together. I sported a bare bunny costume while she donned a disappearing cat outfit. Another icon that represented a light switch controlled the apartment. A window opened with tabs for lights, security, AC and other functions. It allowed me to control almost everything in the apartment but the entertainment system. A TV shaped icon did that. With it I could control all of the televisions in the apartment. I could view cable TV stations or use them as computer monitors. I could even split the screen and do both. The icon also allowed control of the sound system with speakers in each room. The computer also contained and extensive library of pictures, movies, sound and video clips. It contained more content then I could watch in years.

After exploring a while I decided to take a break. I went to the exorcize room and performed a light workout. Then I showered and returned to the computer. About 9:30 I drank another bottle and went to bed. I donned the blue headset and rested there watching pictures from the weekend flash past on the screen in front of me. Relaxing soft rock music played in my ears. At 10:00 the lights went out and the music changed. Soon I slept and dreamed memories of the weekend.

Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life

Waking early I ate some fruit with a blue drink. Then I dressed for my appointment. I grabbed my bag, several bottles from the fridge and drove to the gym. I input my code into the keypad on the gym door and entered. Two ladies worked out in the open area. One was directing the other. I placed my bag in a locker and then removed my shorts and shirt since I did not want to sweat in them. While I waited I jogged on the treadmill. The other women headed for the locker room and Gretchen approached right at six. She wore a lovely little pink skirt and purple tennis shoes. She ran test and took photos to document my starting physical condition. After stretching she ran me through a workout. First the sit ups where I licked her snatch every time I was up. Then we performed squat thrust and pushups. Pull ups were like the sit ups except she balanced on top of the bar. We did several other exercised and used the weight machines. Then I spent time on an elliptical and a rowing machine. The workout ended with Gretchen allowing me to fuck her on the bench press bench. Then Gretchen moved on to the next lady that had arrived and I showered and got dressed for work. I drank my blue fluid as I walked to the car.

I arrived at work a little early and placed my drinks in the fridge. The work day passed fairly normally. I had a little difficulty concentrating. Images of nude people performing explicit acts kept popping into my mind. One of the secretaries pointed at my green banded medallion and commented that I must have had a good weekend. Then she showed me hers and inquired about us getting together some time. I suggested the printer room and we scampered there for a quickie. Later I heard her telling her friend I was not wearing underwear. They both snickered but it made me even hornier. Her friend asked me to the print room. However, she did not have a medallion so I had to decline.

On returning home that evening I tossed my clothes in the hamper and went to get dinner. While I ate I checked the computer and it had downloaded my photos from Monday. The girl’s pictures were also there with some hot video of Nancy and I at the club. I let them run while I sat on the couch and relaxed before performing the usual bedtime routine.

The rest of the week continued much the same. I worked out at the gym every morning. I exercised alone some days following a written schedule. Other days I was commanded by Gretchen. On Friday night I went to a local strip club and studied the dancers. I analyzed their moves and recorded the best ones in my mind for future use. I learned some but it all seemed tame compared to the farm. The costumes and toys I had ordered on line arrived Saturday morning. So did two cases of bottles of blue liquid. Saturday and Sunday I went to the gym but did little else. Just cleaned the apartment and shopped. I dressed for the shopping and returned with the food before going to the lingerie and erotic costume shop.

The next Monday I worked out with another client as Gretchen directed us both. I jealously observed Gretchen’s other client’s lovely breast and nicely trimmed pubic hair. We did several partner exercises and took turns on the sit ups and pull up. We performed some with each other and some with Gretchen. At the end of the workout I did Gretchen as usual while the other lady nibbled on and fondled both of us. Then my partner licked both of us clean as I serviced her orally. The rest of the week my partner and I worked out together. Gretchen supervised on Thursday and directed several new exercises. The rest of the day we were on our own. My partner wanted to slack off but I refused to fuck her until we had finished the assigned exercises. High Tech Is Fantastic or Is It Fantasy?

On Thursday I received an email with instructions for Friday. I will dress in my purple shorts outfit but leave the pink shirt behind. At five o’clock I must return to my spot at River Bend Park and start slowly jogging. A blue Lexus will provide a lift. Once aboard I need to wear my blinding glasses and toss my remaining clothes and shoes in the back. Then I have to follow the driver’s instructions.

I obediently followed the instructions. While I sat blinded and nude in the Lexus the driver placed a drink in my hand. I took that as an order and began to sip the contents. I rode for about an hour when the driver said to remove the glasses. We were stopping in an alley behind a large industrial building. It appeared to be a warehouse and had a truck loading dock a little ahead. The driver said “Leave the glasses behind, enter the orange door, and follow instructions.”

As I penetrated the warehouse door a man at a desk sad “Third Door, Right.” I walked down the hall and entered the assigned door. The bright light that encompassed a place the size of a medium bedroom immediately hit me. The wood floor supported a gym tumbling mat in the middle. Full length mirrors covered the walls everywhere. They even hid the doors except for the handles. Another door exited to the left and a huge flat screen TV filled the right wall. Several cameras mounted on motorized swivels hung around the TV. A computer keyboard and mouse extended from the far wall on a large arm. It currently rested about a foot off the ground between the mat and the TV. In addition to the lights, a camera, a cable and wench and other machinery dangled from the ceiling. A large mirror covered trunk and cabinet stood against the left wall. The TV showed a computer desktop. Half of it displayed video of me standing wearing a medallion with a green band in a brightly lit mirrored room. Below it soft keys labeled with numbers, arrows and video commands filled the remaining space. The number 2 button blinked and the curser arrow rested nearby. Above the video was a title banner stating “Now Performing Lavender and Male Slut # 69”. On the right the monitor contained six smaller video windows. Four revealed my nakedness from different angles. One looked almost straight down on the mat. More soft buttons lurked under each picture. The two remaining video windows contained the words “No Input” on a dark blue field. The remaining space appeared to be a chat window. There was a large box containing some text. Below it rested smaller rectangles marked “Input” and Command”

I stood there examining the screen and then knelt by the keyboard. I selected a few buttons. The video changed slightly in response. Movement caught my eye and I turned to face a beautiful brunet wearing purple high heels and lingerie. She ordered “Don’t mess with my controls slut. “ She reached down and pressed a function key. Then she adjusted the keyboard height so she could type while standing. Then she walked to the chest and pulled out a small purple riding crop. She ordered me to my knees and said “Erection”. My dick grew hard. Some client’s names appeared in a list as they entered the chat room. Some names sounded female like “SexySue77” and “Debbie1994”. Others were male like “Hammer22”, “Pau1.The.Snake” and “Dirtyoldmaninfw“. But some you could not tell at all. Some made request that appeared in the large window. Most involved having us do things to and with each other. She responded by waving to the camera and typing she would be glad to once they hit the tip jar. Suddenly dollar values started appearing by the names. She snapped the whip at me and barked orders. I stood and slowly turned around. When I faced the back wall she popped me on the ass with the crop. When I returned facing the camera she gave more directions and I began giving myself a hand job as I starred at the camera. She adjusted one of the smaller window cameras to zoom in on my crotch. Then with a click the videos switches places. Seconds later she switched them back.

She commanded again and I put my hands out at my sides. She then played with my throbbing cock with her prop. A click and my cock filled the big box as she prodded it with her toy. Another order and I turned so my ass filed the screen. A few slaps and I was on my knees facing away from the screen. Between orders she typed away. She had me lower my head and raise my ass. My ass showed with cock and face hanging between my legs.

After a while a name appeared in red. And indicated they were taking control. Orders for both of us appeared in red. Following directions we faced each other sideways to the cameras. I crawled to her, pulled her panties part way down, and started to munch her pussy. She placed her hands on my head and guided my actions. This continued until she peaked and grounded. She then turned 360 slowly flashing every side of the room. She then faced me as I pulled her panties to the floor. She stepped out of them. Next went her top leaving her with only shoes hose and a garter belt. I stood. After another 360 for both of us she knelt and began sucking my cock. Out of the corner of my eye I followed the instruction in red. When they said “now” I shot off and she swallowed

Next she went to the trunk and removed a strap-on double dick. Inserting one end in her pussy she strapped it on. Back on my hands and knees I sucked the strap-on. I performed a fake but accurate blow job. Next came out a pair of black leather wrist cuffs. After placing them on me she attached them to a hook lowered from the ceiling. The hook raised and I stretched to keep my feet on the floor. Strung out like an erotic piñata I hung there exposed and helpless. A few ass slaps with the crop and a slight lowering of the hook positioned my ass at the proper height and camera angle. She added lube and inserted the rubber cock in my hole. She pumped me like the cheap boy toy I had become. I shook and slithered like a worm on a hook. The cameras caught it all. The dollar values by the names continued to grow. She said erection. I stiffened like I enjoyed being pumped from behind. The camera switched to clearly show it happen. Humiliated and ashamed I endured the degradation. My mind and body refused to resist in the slightest way. Instead my body actively pushed back at a pace matching her rhythm. What had I become? This activity seemed to continue for forever. Finally the torment ended as she unhooked me from my line.

We proceeded through a litany of positions and sex acts. All of it done for the entertainment of the paying viewers. Next I fucked her. Then we performed simultaneous oral. I lay on my back while she straddled me. Finally, exhausted the show came to an end.

Entering the bathroom behind the other door we washed together in a brilliantly lit shower. It had a camera also with a lit red light. After drying, Lavender dressed in a short pink robe. I remained in my standard uniform and was directed through another door. I met Boss reclining behind a large desk. She complimented me on my improvement in physical shape, stamina and skill. I just stood quietly, but part of me felt proud. She requested lip service for her pussy. I complied without thinking. Then she showed me a computer ledger similar to the one from the farm. I still owed a lot of money but it had decreased a little. Imputing my code I accepted it as directed. She sent me out another door and into a waiting car. I belted in and received blindfold, headset and blue bottle.

I awoke back in my bedroom on the farm. My muscles ached from the previous night’s activities. Flash and Nancy slept nude beside me. The lack of covers permitted me to stare at Flashes crotch. They awoke shortly and we went outside and performed a morning workout. It matched the workouts at Gretchen’s Gym. Showers and food were the next items on the list. None of us bothered to dress. We took a leisurely walk around the lake. Flash brought her camera but only took a few snapshots. It was a relaxing afternoon before we prepared for the evening.

That evening we all performed at the club similar to the first weekend. I worked alone most of the night. One customer mentioned she had seen my performance the night before. She paid for a private performance that included a blowjob and a fuck. The private performances took place in one of the rooms above the bar. She tipped well so I think I did OK. The next morning was another costumed photo shoot. A business meeting with Boss and a ride home followed.

Until Thursday the rest of the week was normal. I worked out in the morning. Work all day. Perform on the net from my living room at night. My new website received many hits. Then Thursday my printer room playmate handed me a paycheck. She asked if I wanted to have one last romp before I left. I looked confused and she said “This is your last day. You turned in your notice two weeks ago.” I was still dazed after a visit to the printer playroom. I said my goodbyes, packed my things, and left.

The Mad Tea Party

Arriving home I received new instruction by email. I was off that night and told to skip the gym in the morning. I was to be picked up tomorrow at ten. I relaxed and listened to music with my headphones. When I woke in the morning I knew what I must do. The car arrived at ten and I jumped in. I drank my blue drink as I rode to a secluded office on the north side of town. I met Boss at the office.

I picked up my rabbit costume from the closet, dressed and looked in the mirror. The costume consisted of boots, gloves, ears and an elastic belt with a puffy tale and a pocket watch attached. The boots looked like rabbit’s feet and legs. They reached well above the knees. My crotch stood out in comparison to the white fur. The gloves matched the boots style but did not reach the elbow. The ears stood up from the head, white with pink insides. One flopped over slightly. Boss made my facial features resemble a cartoon rabbit using makeup. A basket was included as an accessory. I contained plastic grass chocolate eggs, condoms and several adult toys. One toy looked like a carrot but was actually an orange phallic shaped vibrator. Boss took a few pictures and sent me on my way.

The car dropped me at the door of a large brick house. The driver said erection as I closed the door. A gated fence and long landscaped drive protected the building. Everything about it exuded money and power. I rang the bell and was quickly greeted by a Hispanic maid. She smiled at my costume and invited me inside. She wore a French maid’s outfit that hid just enough to be enticing and seemed in her early twenties.

She escorted me down a long hall to a large area that served as a bar, casual dining, living and entertainment room. Large windows looked out on a patio that overlooked a large garden. It included several fountains, a hot tub and a swimming pool. Orchestra music flowed from the entertainment center. Slightly naughty images from classic stories and nursery rhymes flashed on the television. The table was clear glass and set for dinner like a fancy restaurant. Flash sat nearby wearing a stylish pants suit and adjusting her photography equipment. Behind the bar the female bartender matched the maid in age, dress and ethnicity.

A brunet lady dressed like a cat sat at the bar. Of course I mean she wore a cat costume since cats do not usually wear anything and her garments covered more than mine. It consisted of a striped leotard and leggings, matching high heeled shoes, a long tail, triangular ears and whiskers drawn on her face. She also wore a green banded medallion the same as all of the guest and staff that night. She looked me over, smiled, and said “Meow”. Then she said “Alice is busy so I will explain your duties.” She explained how the party would begin in about thirty minutes. My initial task included greeting the guest at the door, posing for pictures with them, offering and serving drinks, and entertaining them before dinner. At dinner I would serve along with the Hispanic girls and some play toys brought by the other guest. Then I should mingle and entertain for the rest of the party. Then she handed me a margarita glass filed with blue liquid and said “Welcome to Wonderland.

Alice entered the room a short time later. She was blond with long hair and appeared in her forties. Her costume was a short light blue dress. A broach clasped the high neck and the rounded sleeves made upper portion seem Victorian. However, the extremely short skirt was puffed out and revealed most of the upper leg. The name Alice was written across the upper left breast. Farther down she wore white knee socks and blue high heeled shoes. She indicated the guest would be arriving soon and the maid led me and Flash back to the front door.

A small video monitor by the door showed a luxury car arriving. I open the front door as the driver open the car door to release his passengers. A women and man walked towards me. The auburn haired woman wore a pink and white skirt and blouse. It looked like a 50’s poodle skirt with the image of a lamb instead of a poodle. The blouse was very low cut so her ample breast spilled out. It was embroidered with the name Mary. She also carried a shepherd’s crook. The young man had on a costume similar to mine except of a lamb instead of a bunny. It exposed as much as mine and there was nothing little about what was exposed. I welcomed them to wonderland. Flash took some photos of us together. Then the maid escorted them away. The next car discharged three people. The first women had brown hair that supported a blue ribbon. Her costume looked like a cross between a mini dress and a farmer’s overalls. She had no blouse but wore high heels. It all clashed. The embroidering on the overalls stated “Dorothy“. The other women’s outfit was the opposite. White silk, lace and glitter crafted into a short tight but stylish dress. A tiara sat on her blond hair and her legs were covered with long white stocking and high heeled shoes. She held in her hand a white and gold stick with a silver star on the end. She glistened. She said “I’m Glenda” when I welcomed her. The man’s costume was that of a lion. It included whiskers, paws, tail and a mane but covered none of the naughty bits. By the time we finished the photos the maid had returned to escort them to the party. The last guest to arrive was dressed in a black slinky outfit that matched her hair color. Only her red garters holding up her hose added color. She introduced herself with a smirk and a gleam in her eye as “I’m the Witch of the West and I’m wicked.” She squeezed my balls as she said this. After pictures I escorted her to the party and offered her a drink. I retrieved her martini from the bar while she mingled with the other guest.

The ladies sat down to dinner and the men served. It was a long extravagant multi course affair. The ladies consumed, chatted, and occasionally gave us a friendly touch as we served. The men nibbled on snacks and drank blue liquid in the kitchen between courses. The cooks reacted in shock to our garb but said nothing. Flash took pictures to record the event and joined us for snacks on occasion. Even the snacking was photographed.

After dinner the party moved to the entertainment area. The music and lighting changed to an 80’s rock club. The video became more graphic. The Lamb started dancing for the Cat and Mary. The lion and I soon joined in for the other ladies. The dancing led to oral and soon it was a full orgy. I spent most of my time with Alice and the Wicked Witch but we all changed around. The drivers showed up later and were soon stripped and fucked. I wound up in a bedroom with Alice and the bartender after servicing them we went to sleep. I felt naked sleeping without my headphones. After washing up in the morning we had breakfast on the patio. The women wore bikinis. The men were nude. We served but also joined the dining. After breakfast we swan and relaxed. I gave Glenda lip service in the hot tub and chatted with Dorothy and Mary. The casual eating and playing continued for the rest of the day. Dinner was formal. I wore a bow tie and black socks and shoes. The ladies dressed in slinky evening dresses. The meal went similarly to the previous night. The men provided the after meal recreation in the entertainment area. I ended up with Cat that night.

After breakfast and a few more photo ops the guest left. Only Mary, Cat, The Maid, the Bartender and Flash remained. Mary ordered me to suck the Maid and the Bartender. I then striped and fucked Cat while the other watched and Flash documented. Lastly I did Flash both orally and standard. The bartended grabbed the camera and shot Flash and I. We all showered again in the multi-person shower by the pool. Then Flash drove me home. I invited her in but she declined. It had been a long weekend.

The Full Circle

My life continued its normal activities. It was easier without having that engineering stuff to worry about. I stopped distressing about money. Boss took care of it. She collected my fees. I had a credit card to buy food and my blue drink was delivered weekly. I was rarely chastised for over spending. I performed in person or electronically almost every night and some days. I worked out at the gym daily unless I had to work. In my spare time I studied many subject ranging from music to the karma sutra. I wanted to be a well-rounded conversationalist even if I did not perform much speaking. It is difficult to talk with a pussy in your mouth.

On the Friday before Labor Day weekend Boss, the girls and I were in the park. Only Sandy was missing. We all had on our purple shorts, pink tops, and purple shoes with pink socks. The van stopped and we approached our target with our guns out. She was mid-twenties, blond hair, moderate build, only slightly overweight and alone in the park. Boss said she had recently broken up with her boyfriend and lived alone. I don’t know how Boss knew this, but she has her ways.

After we got her stripped and in the van I drove her car back to her house. I let the security people in. Then Nancy picked me up on the way back from the clinic. She drove back to the farm and we happily prepared for the nights activities. It was going to be another busy weekend.