The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Change of Life

Agent William “Bill” Darden goes after the missing Director of Drug Policy, Jessica Hardy. When he discovers what happened to her, he is shocked. Will he be able to rescue her, or is she just part of a bigger plan?

BD, MC, FF, MF, FD,

Olivia Suarez paced across the room glancing out across the Caribbean Sea. She was nervous. Today was the day she launched her revenge against those who put her father in jail and tried unsuccessfully to end her families business. The Suarez family were billionaires controlling both legitimate and illegitimate businesses around the world. Most recently, they had moved into drugs, human trafficking, gun running and illicit medical research. Her father had gotten sloppy with security and during a trip to the mainland was captured by federal agents. Tried and quickly convicted, he now faced life imprisonment in a high security prison.

Olivia was now in charge. Educated at Stanford, she easily took control of the business. Now was her opportunity to prove she could be ruthless to those that opposed her. Before the day was done, Ms Jessica Hardy, the newly appointed Federal Director of Drug Policy, would find herself a guest booked for an extended stay at an undisclosed location courtesy of Ms. Suarez. Her father would be proud of his little girl.

Jessica Hardy finished packing her suitcase for the quick flight to Dallas. The native of Boston was recently appointed the head of Drug Policy and enforcement and she was determined to do her job no matter how many hours it took. Ivy League educated and a graduate of Columbia Law, Jessica was single, smart, beautiful and driven. As she checked herself in the mirror before leaving her condo, Jessica could not help but admire the reflection staring back at her. She did wonder, if she should wear heels on the plane. 34 years old and the youngest director in the history of the agency, she had to smile. Standing 5ft 11 inches barefoot, in heels she occasionally towered over others and could be intimidating. Dismissing the worry, Jessica headed downstairs to a waiting car and her security detail.

Exiting the building, Jessica saw her ride. As she approached, a dark suited man greeted her warmly and took her bag. “Where’s Tommy,” she asked referring to Thomas Duran, the normal head of her security detail.

“He had a family emergency, but said not to worry, he will be meeting us in Dallas.” Jessica nodded and slid into her normal position in the large SUV.

“By the way, Ms. Hardy, I am Bob Haskins and will oversee your security until we get to Dallas.” Haskins slid in next to the Director and tapped the driver on the shoulder telling him to go.

About 10 minutes into the trip, Jessica looked up from a document she was reading and was surprised that the vehicle was heading west on the Dulles Toll Road.

“I thought we were going to Andrews,” Jessica said speaking to the driver.

“Change of plans ma’am,” the driver said politely. “We are using the Executive Terminal at Dulles.”

As Jessica was about to say something, she was distracted by movement in Agent Haskin’s seat. Before she could say anything, a startled Jessica felt the stab of a syringe into the side of her neck. She could literally see Haskin’s finger depress the plunger. The drug worked almost instantly as Jessica’s world turned gray and then faded to black.

Forty five minutes later, Jessica was secured in the back of a Gulfstream G550. Haskins picked up his cell phone and made a call simply saying “the package is on its way.” He then oversaw a detailing and disposal of the SUV before he and the others on his team checked into the terminal as normal business passengers heading to three different destinations.

Jessica remained sedated during the entire flight. When the plane landed at a non descript airfield on a remote Caribbean island, no one paid any attention. It was a airfield used by the Suarez family and people had learned not to ask any questions. Within 30 minutes of landing, Jessica was deep in the Suarez compound unaware of her surroundings or her captor.

Coming too, the Director tried to focus her eyes and remember what happened. She was still wearing her traveling clothes and seemed unharmed. Getting out of bed, she checked the door. It was locked. Looking out of a sealed window, she saw the shimmering sea, but could only guess her location. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and then a key in the lock tumbler.

As Jessica turned, she was met by a attendant who smiled and greeted her.

“Where am I?” Jessica fueled by a shot of adrenaline then added, “what am I doing here?”

The attendant remained calm and nodding said, “all of that will be explained at this evening’s dinner.” She then dropped some packages on the bed, “you are to wear these, nothing more, nothing less.” She added, “dinner is at 630 PM, the Mistress asks that you be on time.”

“Mistress,” Jessica said before the door was shut.

Doing some quick mental calculations, Jessica knew by now she was missed and a search was underway. It was only a matter of time before she was located here, wherever here was. What she needed to do was stay alive and unharmed awaiting release. Looking toward the bed, she walked over and opened the packages. They contained everything from lingerie to jewelry to a dress and heels.

“Someone has good taste,” Jessica mumbled to herself as she reluctantly got dressed.

Across the compound in a control, room an attendant watching Jessica noted, “the mistress will not be happy. Her guest did not shower and she is not shaved.” Others laughed knowing all of that was soon to change.

Jessica stared in the mirror at herself. She could not believe she was dressed like this. She had not worn anything this short nor revealing since college. The dress was black and scooped neck in front with hardly any back. Wearing a bra was impossible. They had not even provided a full panty, just a thong, garter and stockings. As she combed out her hair and checked her makeup, Jessica heard a knock at the door.

“I am ready,” Jessica said as she was led down the hall onto an outdoor patio. Illuminated by candles. At the far end of the table sat a gorgeous young woman who she immediately recognized as Olivia Suarez. Jessica felt her stomach fall and realized she was in trouble.

Olivia walked over slowly eyeing Jessica carefully. Motioning to an attendant, Jessica was handed a drink. She shook her head no, but the attendant would not take the drink back.

Olivia laughed. “Madam Director, we are on my island, so we play by my rules. Please be respectful and all will go well. When offered something, you will accept it and say ‘thank you.” Olivia paused, “do we understand each other?”

Jessica nodded and too a small sip of her drink.

Watching the Director hesitate, Olivia laughed. “The drink is safe. If I wanted to drug you, I’d just have them drug you.” Smiling, she added, “that will come later.”

It was a wonderful dinner with some of the best food money could buy. Despite her nervousness, Jessica found herself enjoying the meal and even some of the conversation. All of that ended when Olivia looked up and said, “I have such big plans for you.”

“What do you mean,” Jessica looked up nervously.

“Oh nothing too radical to start as you are valuable to us.” She then chuckled, “I am hoping they send Bill Darden after you. He and my family have an old score to settle and I have been dreaming of our reunion for years.”

Olivia nodded and two attendants roughly pulled Jessica’s chair back and pulled her to her feet.

“Jessica, you disrespected me by not even showering before meeting me for dinner. Show some manners and respect moving forward. You have ruined that dress with your poor hygiene.” As she said this, the two attendants ripped the black dress from the Director’s body. With little hesitation, the thong, garter and stockings were in tatters at her feet. The Director stood in shock trying to cover her nakedness barely hearing the instructions: “clean her and prepare her body per my instructions. We will begin her changes soon enough, but I want to be there to enjoy the look on her face.” Olivia sipped an after dinner drink as the Director was literally dragged down the hall.

As suspected by Olivia, thousands of miles away, those searching for the Director gathered outside of Washington. When Bill Darden walked in, the meeting started. Fifteen minutes into the presentation, he had all he needed and waved his hands.

“Is there anyone who does not think Suarez is not behind this operation?”

Not a single hand was raised. “Good,” Darden said. “Now move assets and find me that airplane.”

On the island, Jessica was pulled into what looked like a shower room and told to get up on a shower table. When she hesitated, the male attendants roughly manhandled her into position and then fastened her ankles and wrists to the frame.

“Not so high and mighty are you now,” one of the men said as his eyes roamed over Jessica’s body.

“She will soon be another horny bitch,” his accomplice laughed. “I love watching them break and become what they try to fight.”

Both men laughed as two older women entered the room.

“You know what to do. Clean her for the boss both inside and out.” As the instructions were issued, the older of the two men remarked, “I’d love to stay and watch, but we have to prepare a welcoming committee for your colleagues.”

The two women looked at Jessica with pity in their eyes. “Just cooperate and this will go easier. We have to obey Miss Suarez or she will hurt us too.”

They proceeded to literally hose down Jessica before covering her body with soap and scrubbing her skin with both a brush and a rag. She was then hosed off again. The older woman applied lather to Jessica’s pubic region and began shaving the young Director much to her embarrassment.

“Ms Suarez likes you clean,” is all she said looking toward Jessica.

When she finished, Jessica was made to turn over where she was once again secured and the process repeated itself. At the end, Jessica heard something being wheeled across the floor, but could not see what was happening.

“I am sorry Miss,” is all Jessica heard before she felt a finger massaging her ass. No one had ever touched her there and she yelled “stop,” but the touching continued. Once the lube had been applied, the older woman deftly inserted an enema tube into the Director’s ass opening the flow before Jessica had a chance to react.

“Relax, it will make things easier,” a voice told Jessica who could literally feel the warm soapy solution fill her bowels. She could feel her bowels distend as the water continued to flow. A cramping feeling quickly followed. Minutes passed in silence. Jessica moved from discomfort to pain and she was relieved as her table was wheeled over to a floor drain and she found herself upright but still restrained.

Gravity now did its job and Jessica was horrified with humiliation as her bowel contents spewed forth splashing into the floor drain. When she was empty, the two women literally hosed her off as they would livestock.

“Now you are clean,” the women laughed.

Jessica was led back to her room where she was forced to sleep naked. The woman whispered to her, “Miss Olivia does not like her ‘guests’ to wear many clothes.”

As they were about to leave, Olivia walked in with a tall man.

“Meet Dr. Ramon, our head of product development.” Suarez looked down at the naked Jessica smiling.

“You mean your designer drug developer,” Jessica spit out.

“He does good work no matter what you call him.” Jessica spoke the words and nodded to Ramon who quickly approached Jessica with a syringe.

“I though the Director should sample some of our newest product with the hope you will understand why it is so addicting.” Olivia watched as Jessica’s eyes got bigger as she understood the meaning of the words. Within seconds, Ramon grabbed her arm, found a vein and injected the Director before stepping back smiling.

“Enjoy the ride,” Suarez teased as she watched Jessica’s face and expression change as the drug took hold.

Jessica tried to fight the effects of the drug, but it was impossible. Wave after wave of euphoria washed over her both relaxing her and creating irresistible bursts of pleasure throughout her body. Her brain knew this was wrong, but that same brain wanted more. Pleasure and euphoria were indeed addicting.

Dr. Ramon left two more syringes in the room with instructions that the Director get a new shot every four hours.

Ramon entered Olivia’s office laughing, “we will have no problem with the Director for the next 12 hours and after the first three doses she will be hooked.”

“That fast,” Olivia asked.

“Oh yes,” Ramon nodded, “one of our goals was to reduce addiction time and I think we have done it.” He smiled, “she will be putty in your hands agreeing to almost anything you want as long as she gets her next shot.”

Olivia smiled, sipped on her drink and spoke quickly. “Perfect, I will see you in the morning.”

She then stopped him with one last question. “Is the aerosol dispersal worked out yet?”

Ramon nodded, “yes, in both a powder and a vapor form.” He added, “we even added a peppermint scent to each just for fun.”

“How devilish of you. Now goodnight doctor.” Olivia watched as Ramon walked down the hall.

Back in the US, Bill Darden looked across the faces of a quickly assembled six person strike team. Four men and two women started back at him hanging on his every word and detail. All looked serious and professional.

Darden wrapped up his briefing with a reminder, “the key is the safe return of the Director. If we destroy the target and get the Director killed in the process, we fail.”

Everyone nodded their head.

Dismissing the team, he asked for Jill Atway to remain behind. At 27, she was the youngest and most inexperienced member of the team.

“Are you up for this?” Darden waited for an answer.

Jill nodded her head with no hesitation. “No issues here,” she said.

“Just remember, when we get to the Director, she is yours through the exfiltration. We have no idea what kind of shape she will be in.” Darden added, “we will be right behind you.”

As the sun broke over the beach, Jessica lay in a soft bed, not feeling well. By 8am, she was sweating, shaky, with dilated eyes and totally confused. It was just as Ramon promised. “I know what they are trying to do to me,” Jessica mumbled to herself, “ and I will not let them succeed.”

Dr. Ramon entered the room at 830am accompanied by Olivia.

“We missed you at breakfast,” Olivia smirked, “I was told you were not feeling well at all.”

Jessica glared at her nemesis forgetting for a moment she was naked. Blushing profusely, she reached for a sheet and pulled it around her.

“Oh, don’t be shy,” Dr. Ramon said, “you will soon lose all of your inhibitions and freely display for us and others..”

“Never,” Jessica said.

Olivia smiled as she saw a quiver run through the Director’s body.

Ramon teased his captive. “Your body craves what I have. Now your mind just needs to catch up.” He then showed a syringe adding, “this one has another special additive that provides special pleasure.” He placed the syringe on the night table and watched the Director’s eyes follow it. He noticed a hunger in her eyes. He could not help but smile.

Jessica could not stop shaking. As Olivia, Ramon, and multiple attendants watched in amusement, the young director bent over as cramps wracked her gut. As she did, the sheet fell from her body and her ass was exposed.

“Such a pretty sight,” Ramon asked, “I wonder if she is an anal virgin?”

“I am not sure,” Olivia said, “if she is, she will not be for long.”

All eyes returned to Jessica. She moaned out loud on the bed as cramps attacked her muscles. She felt a wave of nausea was over her as she broke out in a cold sweat.

“Please,” Jessica moaned.

“Please what,” Olivia mockingly said.

“Please make it stop.” Jessica knew her body had defeated her and she could not take the pain.

With that, Ramon walked over and taking Jessica’s arm, he found a waiting vein and injected the Director. As he did, Ramon smiled knowingly and then told Jessica, “how does it feel to lose and be defeated by the very drugs you vowed to fight?”

Walking over to the nightstand, Ramon picked up the syringe he showed Jessica earlier.

“I promised you a surprise and I always like to keep my promises.” Ramon looked down at the naked woman.

As a wave of euphoria swept over Jessica. Ramon found another vein and slowly added another drug to Jessica’s system. He then let the Director fall back onto the bed.

“Is that something new,” Olivia asked.

Nodding, Ramon just said, “it will increase your fun with her as her inhibitions will fall away and her arousal will increase.”

“You are devilish,” Olivia laughed as she watched Jessica’s eyes grow glassy and dull.

It took almost 48 hrs, but Bill Darden finally had the imagery he needed and immediately prepared his strike team.

“We will land by small boat at night and extract the same way, but on call,” he told those sitting around the table. He looked at Jill Atway reminding her, “nothing is more important than you getting the Director safely to the extraction site.

The youngest agent on the team simply nodded.

On the island, Dr. Ramon spoke to Olivia about the Director’s progress.

“She is addicted to the drug as promised and will now do almost anything to get her next dose. Our attempt at replicating the effect of oxytocin are also working. The young Director seems to be more and more aroused every day. We are about to add some estrogen to the shot which should really boost her libido.” Ramon waited for Olivia to reply.

“So you have created a horny addict?” Olivia grinned at her researcher.

“Crudely put, but yes,” Ramon laughed adding, “you always were a woman of few words.”

Back in Jessica’s room, the Director was high from her morning shot and aroused from the hormone cocktail. She was sitting in a lounge chair, naked with her eyes glued to a wide screen video monitor.

“She now watches pornography 5 to 6 hours a day continually touching herself in an attempt to reach orgasm.” The attendant looked at her replacement on the new shift. “Remember, Dr. Ramon does not want her to cum, so if she gets too close, stop her until she calms down.”

Everyone turned their heads when the door opens and Olivia accompanied by Dr. Ramon entered. Olivia smiled as she watched her nemesis continually stimulate herself in front of an audience.

“She has no shame,” Olivia announced. “This is perfect.”

“Don’t worry Jessica my dear. Your friends will soon come for you and soon after they will be playmates for you in your new life. I just hope they send Bill Darden. I have special plans for him.” Olivia walked over and handed Jessica a small dildo which immediately went into the Director’s wet pussy.

“Enjoy your new toy,” Olivia laughed as she walked away.

Ramon looked to the attendants and nodded, “change the video to a lesbianism theme. I want the young lady to enjoy all forms of sexuality.”

The two small boats landed on the sandy beach in the dead of night. With no moon, the dark uniforms worn by Darren’s team blended into the night as the team grabbed its equipment and quickly got off the beach heading towards Olivia’s compound. There’re movements were precise, practiced and quick. Not a single motion was wasted.

In a control room inside Olivia’s villa, the drug czar watched small dots making their way off the beach.

“Americans are so predictable,” Olivia said. “They always underestimate what money can buy and we have purchased technology just as good a theirs.”

As she watched, they drew closer to the field where her surprise awaited.

“Are you sure this will work,” Olivia asked Dr. Ramon for the third time in the last hour.

“Of course, they will trip the aerosol dispersal units and the last thing they will remember is a peppermint smell and taste. Then the euphoria will hit them, then horniness. By that time any resistance will be impossible and you can go collect them up like toys.” Ramon was 100% confident in his methods.

In the dark night, eight agents: four men and four women made their way slowly across the last field before finding entering a wooded grove sheltering Olivia’s estate. Jill Atway was just about to move into position near the woodline when she heard a distinctive click and what sounded as a hiss. A sudden gust or wind and the rustling of leaves in the trees kept her from hearing the same sound repeated multiple times.

“Did anyone hear that,” Jill spoke into the radio.

“Hear what?” Bill Darden asked for a reply, but he never got one.

As soon as she spoke, Jill noticed the slight taste and scent of peppermint in her mouth and in the air. Her brain tried to make a connection and register a thought, but it was impossible as an initial wave of euphoria swept through the bodies of Jill and her team members. All eight had been enveloped by Dr. Ramon’s mist, inhaling large amounts as they were breathing hard from the physical exertion of the move from the beach. By the time they noticed the scent or taste, it was too late as the drugs were in their system and their bodies reacted as Ramon had promised.

One by one they slumped to the ground unable to think, focus or react. As their eyes glazed over and mind fogged, each agent felt incredible relaxation, euphoria and calmness as their limbs became heavy and any movement seemed like an exertion.

As she lay on the ground, Jill Atway almost immediately felt a second sensation: arousal. She could feel her nipples growing hard, her skin flushing and her pussy lubricating. A small moan escaped her lips breaking the silence of the night. Around her, other moans broke out. Bill Darden lay in his own stupor feeling his cock grow erect and hard as blood pulsed throughout his body. He too could not process what was happening.

As her pussy pulsed and her nipples throbbed, Agent Jill Atway’s last thought before her world went dark was she really needed to fuck somebody. Fifty yards away, Darden had a similar thought as his world went from unfocused, to gray, to black.

“Give the gas 10 minutes to clear and then you can collect your captives,” Ramon said to Olivia. Make sure they get into the facility and are restrained within the next 60 minutes.”

Olivia nodded and simply said, “it is already being taken care of as we speak.”

“Remember,” Ramon added, the gas was their initial dose of the drug. Each must get their first syringe dose within three hours.”

Olivia nodded and picking up a cell phone communicated with her leadership.

“Separate males from females and strip them all. No one touches Darden until I say so. We will begin processing them as soon as possible.”

Jill Atway woke as if she was coming out of a fog. She had a hard time focusing and could not process what had happened. As the fog cleared, she knew something was wrong. She was naked, strapped to a table, and in a room she had never seen before. Looking to the left and right Jill saw the other three females on the team. All were in a similar situation and all seemed to be regaining consciousness.

Across the hall, Agent Bill Darden had a similar experience except he quickly knew Olivia Suarez was behind his team’s situation. He saw the other male members of his team, but had no idea where the women were at the moment. Shutting his eyes, he tried to focus, but found it still hard to do.

Olivia walked into the room holding the four female agents. “Welcome to my villa and I do hope you will enjoy my company and hospitality,” she laughed as she addressed the four women. Looking around, she simply nodded to attendants as she continued addressing the women. “As a good host, I want you to try some of my latest pharmaceutical creations free of charge and then tell me what you think.

Immediately, an attendant approached each table holding a female agent and producing a syringe, injected one after the other.

Jill tried to fight, but could not. She still suffered from the effects of the earlier drugging and her restraints allowed almost no movement. The attendant quickly found a vein as as Jill watched in horror, a new supply of drugs flowed into her veins. Immediately, euphoria was over her body and Jill relaxed. She had never felt so good.

“They will no longer resist,” Ramon said, “you may begin processing them at any time.”

Olivia nodded, “clean them up and make them ready was all she said.”

She turned and walked across the hall.

“Agent Bill Darden, I have waited a long time to welcome you to my world.” Olivia continued, “I promised my father I would give you special treatment if our paths ever crossed and now look, they have crossed.”

Olivia addressed attendants near the other three males. “Give them their shots and then clean them up and start their treatments.”

“What about this one,” the tallest attendant asked pointing to Darden.

“Oh, he stays here. Dr. Ramon has a special treatment for Agent Bill Darden.” Olivia smiled directly at Darden as she made the statement.

“Where is the Director?” Darden directed his question to Olivia.

“Ahh, yes, the Director. She is also my guest,” Olivia said with an snicker. “Your Director has acquired some new tastes as my guest as many of your team will over the next couple of days.”

Olivia nodded towards the door which opened and Director Jessica Hardy was led led into the room, naked, collared and pulled by a leash. Darden tried to look away, but as he moved his eyes, Olivia simply said, if you do not look at her, she will be punished. Besides, she is a bit of an exhibitionist now and gets off being looked at don’t you Dear?”

Darden was shocked when the Director meekly nodded and whispered, “yes.”

“What have you done to her?” Darden said in a loud voice betraying his anger.

“Oh, she was just the bait to get you here. While we waited for your arrival, she’s been addicted to multiple drugs and finds herself not only needy but in a state of constant arousal. Isn’t that right Jessica?” Olivia then looked at her captive.

Almost on cue, Jessica began massaging her wet pussy and making soft moans as she looked over at Darden.

“I think she sees something she likes. Isn’t that right Jessica?” Olivia had to laugh as Jessica both nodded and spoke.

“He has such a big cock. I like cock,” Jessica said in a soft, almost submissive voice.

“Why don’t you tell Agent Darden what else you like,” Olivia quizzed the Director.

“I like cocks, and pussy, and toys, and cum. I really love cum.” Jessica seemed to be thinking of other things she liked when Olivia cut her off and had her stand next to Darden. Before he could say anything, the young Director reached out and began stroking his cock.

“Director, no” Darden yelled, but Jessica continued to slowly stroke a now hardening cock.

Olivia look amused whispering, “Oh please try and fight it, Agent Darden. I love the struggle. The drugs in your system will insure you lose. Besides, I think you will find your Director’s tastes are now insatiable.

As Darden lay there, he could not help but feel his cock grow hard. He looked up at the Director, totally naked, vulnerable and under control of Olivia wondering what she had done to her. He could not help it, the young woman’s hands felt so good. Darden lost the fight with his body as he was now fully erect.

“Impressive,” Olivia said with an ironic tone to her voice. “I am sure women all over the world will miss the opportunity of making your acquaintance.” Olivia watched the scene and waited for the right moment to say “stop.” Immediately Jessica stopped touching Darden.

“Good girl,” Olivia whispered and Jessica softly cooed in appreciation of the praise.

“Darden, you are so close, your hips are moving, but nothing is going to be easy for you.” Olivia took joy in the look of frustration washing over the agent’s face.

“What have you done to her?” Darden asked almost meekly.

“She is broken, but she was easy. She did not resist at all,” Olivia said in a businesslike manner. She continued, “I have to admit watching her break and become so obedient and submissive so quickly was a thrill. From the youngest Director in the government to what you saw before you in a little over a week. Now, we will see how long you last.

“You know what to do,” Olivia barked to the attendants. They immediately walked up to Darden’s bed and injected him despite the agent’s resistance.

Darden tried to fight the drug, but quickly lost the battle as his eyes glazed over.

“Look, a smile is on his face,” One of the attendants commented.

“Yes, he will enjoy the ride and will be aware of everything we do to him, but he will also be unable to resist us.” Olivia turned towards the door as she finished the statement adding, “get him started on his journey.”

Darden was pulled from his bed and dragged naked down the hall to what looked like a shower room. The attendants laughed hoping he could hear them. “You really pissed the boss off and we feel sorry for you. No more pussy for you.” They all laughed as the water started and Darden was washed.

Thirty minutes later, the attendants admired their handiwork. As they did, Dr. Ramon entered and looking at Darden said simply, “you may not appreciate all of the changes in store for you.” He then injected the agent with a syringe he produced from his lab coat.

He could almost read Darden’s mind. “The syringe contained Estradiol. The drug suppresses testosterone in men and helps bring about feminization of even the most macho male. I am sure you will love it’s effects.”

Darden just stared blankly ahead unable to respond, but processing what he had been told.

When he was taken back to his room, the attendants chuckled. “He doesn’t look so tough now, does he?”

Darden was naked, his head shaved bald and his entire body had been waxed. There was not a hair in sight. A softening cream had been applied to his skin and he had been subjected to an enema, much to his displeasure. Darden had processed everything that was happening to his body but the drugs rendered him incapable of resisting.

Laying naked in the bed, Darden watched as one of Ramon’s female attendants approached the bed and taking a ophthalmic speculum, forced and then locked his eyelids in the open position. Immediately, a video feed was projected directly onto the retina. No matter how he tried to look away, Darden found he could not.

“Don’t worry Agent Darden, this shot will help you relax and enjoy the show. Darden felt the pinch but did not see the shot delivering drugs into his system. His mind grew foggy and his body relaxed.

“Very good Agent Darden, now relax and learn.” The attendants laughed a little, turned out the light and left the room as Darden watched the images projected into his eyeballs and brain.

“I hope he likes cocks,” one of the attendants said walking down the hall to report to Dr. Ramon.

“If he doesn’t, I am told he soon will,” chirped another.

In another wing, Agent Jill Atway, was slowly regaining her wits while laying naked and secured in what looked like a hospital bed. After leaving Darden, Olivia and Ramon paid a visit to Jill as they quickly determined she was the lead female on the assault team.

Seeing them enter the room and realizing her team was no longer with her, Atway quickly demanded to know what had happened to her team.

“Where are they,” she asked, but the slight slurring of her words made both her captors grin.

“Well, if you must know,” Olivia teased, “they are in another wing undergoing some modifications and enhancements that I am sure they will enjoy.”

“Take me to them, let me see them,” Jill slowly said as she struggled to form words.

“In good time, all in good time,” Olivia replied and then said, “we really need to help you with your speech. Are you having trouble with your words and thoughts dear?”

Ramon walked over and started an IV on Jill. As she watched, he injected multiple drugs in the IV port whispering, “these will make thinking about your team so much harder and obeying us so much easier.”

“She’s hooked now and the other drugs will play with her libido as well as significantly boost her testosterone levels.” He paused, “as we feminize Agent Darden neutering his aggressiveness, we will do the opposite to Agent Atway. In the end, she will blame Darden for her changes and if I am correct, assist us in our punishment.”

Olivia smiled, “I like your plan.” She added, “start her in the gym with a trainer tomorrow.”

A week later, Olivia got an update on all of the agent’s, but she was most interested in the progress with Darden and Atway. The others were a sideshow and she already had Jessica Hardy broken and under control.

Ramon gave the update: “Agent Atway has taken to training well and her muscle mass continues to increase. We have also noted her clit expanding and lengthening. Her voice is definitely deepening and she missed her period. None of these are a surprise and were expected.”

“And what of Agent Darden?” Olivia looked to Ramon again. “On schedule with both physical and mental conditioning. We begin the next phase of his training later today.”

“I would not miss that for the world, count on me being there,” Olivia said with increased interest.

Two hours later, Olivia was observing Darden for the first time in weeks. He was naked, hairless and had lost significant muscle mass and tone.

“Are my eyes mistaken?” Olivia asked. “Has Darden’s once proud penis shrunk”

“Of course,” Ramon chuckled, “he is being slowly emasculated.”

“And today’s training?” Olivia probed about what she was going to see.

“His first forced prostate milking.” Ramon smiled deviously adding, “when we are done with him, he will loved being used that way.”

With that, Ramon nodded and Darden was placed in and exam chair where is legs were elevated and spread apart. He was quickly secured and offered little resistance.

When he saw Ramon, the agent whispered “please let us go, please.”

Hearing the words, Olivia could not resist walking forward and mocking Darden, “begging does not become you Agent Darden, but it does turn me on.”

As Olivia watched, an attendant applied lubricant to Darden’s ass and then slowly inserted a curved vibrator with great fanfare.

“Look at his face,” Ramon said, “he loves it.”

The vibrator was secured in place and then it was switched on. “It directly stimulates his gland. He will empty over and over for us until his system is incapable of producing any additional ejaculate.”

Olivia watched Darden’s face. “He’s fighting it,” she said.

“It makes no difference, in the end, they all lose to the needs of their body.” As he said those words, Ramon saw the first droplet form at the head of Darden’s cock. “See what I mean?”

“His cock is not even hard,” Olivia noted.

“Moving forward, Darden will only get hard when his ass is fucked.” Ramon watched as a grin broke out on Olivia’s face.

“Perfect,” she whispered, “just perfect.”

As she watched, Darden grunted and called out “nooo” and then dribbled a stream of ejaculate out of its limp head. Olivia just said two words....”drain him.”

THREE MONTHS LATER

Dr. Ramon rolled over in the early morning sunlight and looked at the beautiful woman sleeping next to him. Even her friends would have a problem recognizing Jessica Hardy now. The former Director now sported dark black hair, deeply tanned skin and spoke fluent Spanish. In addition, her breasts were now larger and fuller due to the fact that she was deep into her first trimester of her pregnancy. She belonged to Ramon, a gift from Olivia and his initial act was to breed her like a possession, a beautiful possession. Overseeing her transformation, Ramon created the perfect companion: beautiful, sexy, submissive and not too bright. Most of all Jessica was in love with Ramon; she worshipped him. She was no longer a former Director, but a devoted wife.

“We are heading to Olivia’s for the weekend,” he reminded Jessica as she woke in the early morning light. She nodded and then crawled down between Ramon’s legs where she started sucking his cock with the eagerness of a teenager.

“God, you do that so well,” said Ramon as he looked down at the former Director licking his cock clean. She did not stop until every drop of cum Ramon had in him was deposited into her stomach.

Three hours later they were on their way. Ramon looked over at Jessica and could not help but admire her tanned and toned legs peaking out from a skirt that was far to short for modesty. Jessica no longer wore a panty. Her training embedded in her mind, that Ramon loved her naked under anything she was wearing.

When they walked into Olivia’s place, Ramon looked around recognizing some of the servants as former agents who had come to rescue Jessica. Three attractive women were serving drinks and appetizers to the guests. All were topless, big busted, beautiful. Olivia commented to Ramon, “ beauty but little brains. They love to please the guests.” Ramon nodded. “If I did not have Jessica, I may test them out.”

“Bring Jessica with you and let’s go see your greatest work.” Olivia took Ramon by the arm and led him away with Jessica following. They entered a room where Bill Darden was displayed.

“He is so effeminate these days,” Olivia said.

“A shell of his former self,” Ramon added.

“He will do anything to suck a cock,” Olivia added, “it is like he is addicted to cum.”

“He is,” the doctor laughed.

As they watched the former agent Atway was brought into the room. She too was almost unrecognizable. Her body was muscular and hard, her clit was exposed like a mini-penis, while her voice had lowered octaves and was now husky. At the moment, she donned a large strap-on penis and with no hesitation, she walked behind Darden, bent him over and began fucking his ass.

“She does this everyday,” Olivia commented, “sometimes twice a day.”

As she fucked Darden’s ass, his cock, now diminutive in size, stated to grow and harden. Bill Darden was now tiny. As he was fucked, he started leaking cum from his cock.

“He only gets off on ass fuckings now,” Ramon told his wife, the former Director. Ramon knew that Jessica was turned on by what she witnessed and that he would have a great night in bed with her in a few hours.

Olivia returned to her bedroom for a moment and finished a letter to her imprisoned father. In it, she sent a link. Smiling, she sent it out for the mail.

Two weeks later, her father read the letter and making his way to the prison library, logged onto the computer and pulled up the link. He started laughing uncontrollably. The link brought up picture after picture of the captured Director and her agent’s, especially Darden.

Walking back to his cell, Olivia’s dad was proud of her. “You did well,” he whispered to himself. She is special.” He then added, “and those who crossed me are in their own private hell.”